Rifkamedia is popular scientific magazine published by Rifka Annisa, a non government organization that working for violence against women elimination. Rifka Annisa is known as the first Women's Crisis Center in Indonesia. Rifka Annisa was established on August 26, 1993.
• Provide counseling service to the women and children survivor of violence
• Organize people in the community in order to be able to handle violence against women cases in their own community.
• Conduct a strategic movement to achieve a significant change in some policies whether at national level or provincial level.
• Strengthening a network with other service providers for women and children victims of violence and also with people in organizations.
• Strengthening internal and external capacity
• Economic empowering for survivor.