Rayford Crossing RV Resort “Where Superior Service Meets Complete Tranquility” Texas Campgrounds’ 2010, 2013 & 2016 Park of the Year
Texas Recreational Vehicle Association
TRVA 2014 Park of the Year 2016 Large Park of the Year
Extra Long & Wide, All Concrete Sites Island-Inspired Pool and Covered Spa New, Pristine Pet Park with Sitting Area Completely renovated Clubhouse with 2 Club Rooms
Scan QR code to download our FREE App for iPhone
Scan QR code to go to our website
Scan QR code to download our FREE App for Android
(281) 298-8008 29321 S. Plum Creek Dr. • Spring, TX 77386 2017 - 2018
Welcome to Rayford Crossing RV Resort “Where Superior Service Meets Complete Tranquility”
Parking & Vehicle:
• Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:30am. We ask that you please respect your neighbors. • Do not hang towels, bathing suits, clotheslines and/or clothes outside your RV. • Please do not post any type of “For Sale” signs in your yard/RV or vehicles. • Trash pick up is at 10:00 am each day, excluding holidays. Trash must be in a TRASH BAG and tied, including boxes and doggie bags. Do not put out trash overnight. • KEEP GRASS FREE OF ANY & ALL ITEMS—NO EXCEPTIONS! • Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. • Must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Center. • Must be 15 year or older to use the Adult Spa. • Adults are responsible for children using scooters, inline skates, skateboards, bicycles, skates, etc. while in the park. • Inline skates, skateboards, bicycles and skates are not allowed inside any buildings, on sidewalks, patios or breezeways. • The park will not be responsible for any theft or injury that may occur during your stay. • All extended stay guests are responsible for fire ant control on their site. • We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. • By law, Rayford Crossing RV Resort is a service oriented business and therefore, we do not have a landlord/tenant relationship with any daily/weekly/extended stay guests. • NO REFUNDS if you decide to shorten your stay. • We do not guarantee the same site. If you choose to extend in the site you originally chose at booking, check with the office by 10:00am for a possible extension. • Check-out time is 11:00 am for cabins, and 12 pm for RV sites. If the site is available and you wish to extend your check-out, there is a $10.00 fee for guests who choose to check out by 3:00pm. If you choose to stay later than 3:00pm the fee is equal to one day charge. • Extended stay guests’ payments are due on the 1st day of each month. If payment is not received by the close of the 5th day there will be a $10.00 per day late fee. • All daily / weekly rates include 3 persons. Each additional guest okwe have swill be charged $8 per day and $10 per day on holiday weekends. All extended stay rates include 2 persons. Each additional guest will be charged $150.00 per month. Maximum of 6 persons per site for daily / weekly stays & 4 persons per site for extended stays. • The cutting of trees and plants is strictly prohibited. • There are areas provided for your pet’s enjoyment (please refer to your site map). Pets are not permitted in the buildings or allowed to be walked on other sites. It is mandatory that all pet droppings be picked up immediately. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of parking rights. A lot clean-up charge caused by your pet(s) is $50.00. • Limit 3 dogs per site. Animals must be kept on a leash at all times & MUST NOT be left outside unattended. No dangerous/aggressive breeds allowed. • NO BBQs OR GRILLS ON TABLES!! • All buildings are non-smoking. While on the property, please put all cigarette butts in the proper container; not on the ground, in the ponds or around your site!! • The owner and/or management or office personnel of this park are in no way liable for any damages to the personal possessions of tenants or their guests.
• PARKING IN VACANT RV SITES OR STORAGE AREAS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED! • Utilizing any other RV site without prior management approval, will be subject to a charge equal to the rate that is assigned to that site. • PLEASE DO NOT PARK OR DRIVE ON THE GRASS. • Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from your RV site into the flow of traffic. • Two (2) vehicle limit plus your RV per registration. No overflow parking. • No type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle or RV is allowed. All other RV repairs require prior authorization by management. • Do not allow any type of motor oil/fluid to leak onto your RV pad. A cleaning fee of $150.00 will be assessed in the event a stain is caused by your vehicle/RV/golf cart batteries. Golf Cart parking pads required. • Management must approve any type of steps to your RV that are not factory installed. • Power Washing of RVs is restricted to authorized service companies (see front desk for listings). Individuals may use bucket method only. No heavy chemicals. • Do not cut through sites to get to your site. • The speed limit in the park is 10 mph. • Limit of one satellite dish per rig. Dish cannot be placed on grass, bolted to trees or bolted to the pad site. • No Tenant may sublease their RV while on the park premises. • All tow vehicles must disconnect before entering/exiting park.
Rig &/or Site Appearance: • We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based on its appearance, age, and or condition. Rigs older than 12 years of age require manager approval prior to check-in. • FEMA TRAILERS, TENTS, POP-UPS, AND TRUCK CAMPERS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED. • All RVs must be equipped with their own holding tank. • Storage containers, cargo trailers, car dollies, tires, exercise equipment, generators, refrigerators, excessive plants and other storage containers are not allowed on your site or under your rig. Trash cans placed at individual sites are strictly prohibited. • Storage of items under your rig is prohibited. • Keep all cords, cables, and hoses coiled and bundled. Properly size your electric line for your unit. No light duty extension cords allowed. • Pressure regulators are recommended for your water connection. • It is mandatory that your sewer & gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gases from escaping. • All extended stay guests are responsible for placing their sewer hose inside a PVC pipe or other factory drain support hose system. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HOSE OR ANY OTHER CABLES IF THE LAWN MAINTENANCE CREW DAMAGES THEM WITH THE WEED EATER/MOWER. • Normal outdoor items such as chairs, grills, and bikes are permitted outside of your unit, but storage of other items should be kept to a minimum and should be neat and orderly. • No porches, decks, clotheslines or non-factory authorized steps are allowed!! Only one table and chair set allowed. • Holiday decorations must be removed within (2) weeks of the holiday. • No trimming of trees or planting at sites.
Office Hours: Monday thru Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm • Sunday 10:30am to 3:30pm AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBERS: 281-914-3469 • 281-932-4559
General Information: • In the event of severe weather, feel free to seek shelter at the clubhouse or • DSL internet connections are available in our library. Wi-Fi is available throughout the bathhouse. the park. For technical assistance, please call toll free at 866-968-3646. • For car rental information please call Hertz at 281-296-8878 or Enterprise at • For taxi service, please call 281-367-8294 or 713-236-8877. 281-367-7890. They offer pick up and delivery service. • Uber is available in our area. Please see the office if you need assistance with using the app.
★ LONE STAR ★
R.V. SALES, INC. Large Parts Store
Hours: Sales: M-F 9:00-6:00, Sat 9:00-5:00 14444 North Fwy Parts: M-F 9:00-5:30, Sat 9:00-3:00 Houston, TX 77090 www.lonestarrv.com (281) 821-2334 M
DONATE ONLINE OR BY MAIL
Complete Cleaning Inside & Out
Open 7 Days
Serving the Children of Our Fallen Military Heroes
Mobile RV Repair 936-448-4444 Our business is going places. Houston • Rosenburg • Katy Baytown • Mont Belvieu Huntsville • Conroe 7 College Station & More
3 Jerry Donovan Owner 330 Rayford Road Spring, TX 77386 M. - F. 8 am - 7 pm Sat. 9 am - 4 pm Sun. Closed
281.419.3565 Tel 281.419.3569 Fax www.theupsstore.com firstname.lastname@example.org
❑ ❑ ❑ ❑ ❑ ❑ ❑ ❑ ❑ ❑ ❑
UPS® Shipping Packaging Services Fax Services Office Supplies Freight Services Mailbox Services Copying, Finishing & Printing Services Packaging & Moving Supplies Notary Services Key Duplicating 4 Shred Service
The UPS Store Page 3
PETTY’S MOBILE DETAILING SERVICES, INC. Since 1997
WE COME TO YOU!
Everything You Need at Everyday Low Prices.
• Deli Meats & Cheeses • Fresh Beef & a Variety of Seafood • Delicious Fruits & Vegetables • Pharmacy (Drive-Thru) • Bakery • Groceries • Floral
9 Washing • Waxing • Roof Coatings Roof Repairs • Carpet Cleaning • Maid Service Roof Armor 5 Year Warranty Against Leaks • Senior Discount www.pettysmobilervdetailing.com • email@example.com
130 Sawdust Road • Spring, TX
3540 Rayford Road • Spring, TX
Joshua Nellis, DDS
+1 281 651 2120
25330 Richards Rd. Spring, Tx.
HWH HYDRAULIC LEVELERS
Y W PK
Y W PK
N STO SAM HOU
Largest RV Consignment Dealer In The USA!
wayy eewa estt FrFree hwes Soututhw 10 7777 So 1077 TX Ho ustoton,n, TX Hous No rth North 52 70 IHIH-3-355els 5270 TX aunfnfels,, TX Brau Ne Neww Br
Odom Trailer Mfg., Co. Pickup 213 WESTVIEW Porter Rd • FM 1314 Accessories DR Conroe, TX 8
936-539-3324 90 10 www.odomtrailer.com
Dale Odom Rocky Cates
TO HOUSTON EXIT FM 81 1488
T AVIS S E D
Mainin rth Ma North 24 08 No 2408 FW)) TX (D(DFW ne,, TX ClCleb ebururne
operationkindness.org WRIGHT RD
“Because of your support, I found my Forever Family!” -Jay
AZIER ST S FR
SAM HOUSTON PKWY TOLLWAY S
Trailer Repairs & Parts
3 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
Founded by Boyd12 Odom 1962
Come See Us In Houston!
www.smittysrvwelding.us Hours 7am - 4pm Mon - Fri
SAM HOUSTON PKWY TOLLWAY S
OUTER BELTWAY 8
713-461-9435 • 1-866-424-2627
1500 Brittmoore, # 102-A • Houston,14935PPL1.8125x4Houston2.pdf Texas 77043
Your Family & Cosmetic HOUSTONDentist TO LIVINGSTON
For Remco Towing Systems & Blue Ox Tow Bars
AIR PO RT RD
N STO SAM HOU
Strong as an Ox
“Nation’s #1 Dealer”
25211 Grogan’s Mill Road, Suite 290 • The Woodlands 610
Brake Systems for Towing Vehicles
Smitty’s RV & Welding
THE WOODLANDS DENTIST
OUTER BELTWAY 8
ASK US ABOUT
BUY OR SELL HASSLE-FREE!
SENSATIONAL BUYS ON
OVER 650 RVs!
Huge RV Parts Superstore At Our Houston Location! PPLmotorhomes.com • 800-755-4775
40 39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31 30
51 50 49 48 47 46 45 44 43 42 41
3 2 1
Propane is available at the park during normal business hours excluding Sunday. A 4-hour advance notice is requested. Current rates are posted at the front desk.
Mail box is located in front of the Laundry Room. Outgoing mail is picked up by 9:00 am Monday through Saturday. Guests are welcome to receive mail/packages from US Mail, UPS, FedEx and Airborne.
• All visitors must check in with the front office. • $8.00 daily and $10.00 Holiday charge for all visitors using facilities including, but not limited to use of restrooms, pools, pet park, playgrounds, ponds, etc. • Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors.
07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
PURSUIT REELZ FOX CBS TCM NBC ABC TRUTV E! INV. DISC
17 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
FOX NEWS CMT DISCOVERY TLC ANIMAL PLANET A&E HISTORY BBC CARTOON NETWORK SYFY
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
DISNEY HALLMARK LIFETIME MOVIE NET AMC TV LAND USA TNT TBS ESPN ESPN 2
TV Channels (Direct TV)
9 8 7 6 5 4
62 61 60 59 58 57 56 55 54 53 52
73 72 71 70 69 68 67 66 65 64 63
29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10
83 82 81 80 79 78 77 76 75 74
94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85 84
104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95
“Where Superior Service Meets Complete Tranquility”
Office: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Mon-Sat 10:30 am - 3:30 pm Sun Pool/Spa/Laundry/Gameroom: 7:30 am - 10:30 pm Sun-Thur 7:30 am - 11:30 pm Fri & Sat Door Code: _______________ Contact Number: 281.298.8008 www.rayfordcrossing.com
115 114 113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106 105
To access internet, you need to create a personal user name & password. For assistance call 1-866-968-3646.
Enjoy Your Stay!
Ma in C l u bho use
Promoting RV Travel & Camping in Texas
29321 So. Plum Creek • Spring, TX 77386 / GPS Coordinates: N30°06.777’ W095°24.848’ Elev. 132 ft. Cabins
Future Expansion Site
COMEDY CENTRAL NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC FX FOX SPORT 1 PARK CHANNEL FOOD NETWORK HGTV TRAVEL CHANNEL TBN FREEFORM
Women’s Pool Bath
Men’s Pool Bath
Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222
Medical Emergencies Dial 911
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
After Hours Emergency Numbers 281-914-3469 281-932-4559
Lone Star Room
Area Attractions, Hospitals and Churches Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion www.woodlandscenter.org 281-363-3300 Moody Gardens Galveston Island www.moodygardens.com 800-582-4673
Area Attractions Alley Theater www.alleytheatre.org 713-228-8421 Sam Moon Trading Co. www.sammoon.com 936-321-1400 Children’s Museum Houston www.cmhouston.org The Woodlands www.woodlandschildrensmuseum.org 713-522-1138 / 281-465-0955 Houston Downtown Aquarium www.aquariumrestaurants.com/ downtownaquariumhouston 713-223-3474 Houston Galleria Mall www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria 713-622-0663 Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo www.hlsr.com 832-667-1000 Houston Zoo www.houstonzoo.org 713-533-6500
Museum of Fine Arts www.mfah.org 713-639-7300 Museum of Natural Science www.hmns.org 713-639-4629 Old Town Spring www.oldtownspring.com www.texascrawfishfestival.com 281-353-9310
Augusta Pines Golf Course www.tour18.com/augusta-pines-home 281-290-1910
Memorial Herman Hospital 9250 Pinecroft Dr. The Woodlands, TX 713-897-2300
Cypresswood Golf Club www.cypresswood.com 281-821-6300
St. Luke’s Hospital 17200 St. Luke’s Way The Woodlands, TX 936-266-2000
High Meadow Ranch Golf Club www.highmeadowranchgolf.com 281-356-7700 Texas National Golf Club www.texasnationalgolfcourse.com 936-856-7262 The Links at West Fork www.westforkgolf.com 936-441-6193 Wedgewood Golf Course www.wedgewoodgolfcourse.com 936-441-4653
Wet & Wild Splashtown Water Park www.wetnwildsplashtown.com 281-355-3300
Woodforest Golf Club at Fish Creek www.woodforestgolf.com 936-588-8800
Spring Creek Greenway Kayaking/Canoing Park www.springcreekgreenway.org 281-367-3977 Texas Renaissance Festival Plantersville, TX www.texrenfest.com The Woodlands Mall www.thewoodlandsmall.com 281-363-3409
Top Golf www.topgolf.com/houston 832-200-0106 / 281-406-3176 inSpire Rock www.inspirerock.com 281-288-7625
Wortham Theater Center www.worthamcenter.org 832-487-7000
Main Event www.mainevent.com 281-355-5511
Space Center Houston www.spacecenter.org 281-244-2100
The Woodlands Town Center Market Street/The Waterway/ Waterway Square www.marketstreet-thewoodlands.com 281-419-4774 www.woodlandsevents.com
Southern Star Brewing www.southernstarbrewing.com 936-441-2739
Area Golf Courses
Kayaking Riva Row Boathouse www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/ rivarowboathouse 281-210-3965
Houston Northwest Medical Center 710 FM 1960 West Houston, TX 77090 281-440-1000
Local Churches Gateway Baptist Church 2930 Rayford Road Spring, TX 281-363-4500
Woodlands Church One Fellowship Drive The Woodlands, TX 281-367-1900
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church 7801 Bay Branch Drive The Woodlands, TX 281-296-2800
Living Word Lutheran Church 9500 N. Panther Creek The Woodlands, TX 281-363-4860
The Woodlands United Methodist
2200 Lake Woodlands Dr. The Woodlands, TX 281-297-5900
Exit 79 H
Rd ng Go
Six Pines Dr.
Woodlands Water Taxi
Timber Ridge RV Village
Mobile Services “We Come To You”
Tamina Exit 76
2 Dr Detail 7 Mobile RV Repair
9 Petty’s Mobile Detailing Services, Inc.
Lake Robbins Dr. Timberloch Pl.
Imperial Oaks Blvd
N. Plum Creek Dr. S. Plum Creek Dr.
y Fu Rile
Post Office 77386
F R ox Blvun d
d. ll R zze
d. dy R Har East Rd. rdy . t t Ha Wes idway S M Ave Preston
ing Cypress / FM 2920
Exit 72 Spring Crossing Blvd. Springwoods Village Parkway Exit Ha rdy 72A Exit 70B To ll R
Rayford Lazy Lane
Budde R d.
18 Extreme RV Mobile Detail
Grogan's Mill Rd.
h Boroug . Park Rd
Spring Ridge Dr.
Exit 77 Woodlands Pkwy Robinson
Scan This Code for Good Deals!
Extra Long & Wide Pull–Thru Sites • Concrete Streets & Sites Premium Sites • Big Rigs Welcome • Rallies Welcome Fully Furnished Cabins • Planned Activities • Free DIRECTV Free Wi-Fi Available • Large Beer and Wine Selection Large Pool (Open, heated March 1 thru Dec. 1) • Covered Adult Spa Granite & Stone Showers • Laundry Facilities Convenience Store & Gift Shop • Game Room Workout Room • Library w/Free DSL 2 Club Rooms w/Kitchen • BBQ Pavilion • Playground • Pet Park Fishing Pond • Outdoor Activities • Propane
Also Available Catering • Event & Tour Planning Assistance Group Rates Page 7
Largest Parts, Accessories & Service Dept. in 100 mile Radius Voted #1 Repair Shop in USA • Warranty Repairs • Overnight Parking • Complete Body Parts • Certified Techs
281-528-9686 College & Pro Everything
Old Town Spring • 211 R Midway St. • Spring, Texas
The Dug Out Sports Memorabilia & Gifts
The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 25 Years ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVING COUPLES
SEEKING SALES REP TEAMS
I-45 Exit 81 South of FM 1488
Earn commission while traveling Complimentary camping Supportive office provides assignments Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base
Applications available at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989
www.Rvextremedetail.com Insured & Bonded
All the news impacting the RV Industry All the Time!
Alex Reynoso 832-447-0211
Sergio Reynoso 832-459-3037 firstname.lastname@example.org
RV Service & Repair
Catch a hot roll
© 2017 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX • (877) 518-1989 • 06-17 KH MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2068 JSO 12173