1013 Wafford Circle • Lexington, NC 27292 • Davidson County Phone: www.highrocklakecampground.com336-798-1196 HIGH ROCK LAKE MARINA & CAMPGROUND Guest Guide 2022-2023
“We Treat Our CustomersFamily”Like SALES • SERVICE • www.carolinacampers.comPARTS336-753-0777 1705 US Highway 601 North • Mocksville, NC David Fritts, Owner Phone: 336-357-5620 Fax: 336-357-5809 5911 NC Hwy. #8 • Lexington, NC 27292 Tuesday - Friday 8am to 5pm Saturday 8am to 12pm Closed Sunday & Monday Parts & Service 336-242-1119 2312 S Main St • GolfLexingtonCartBatteriesRVSolar 2 4 13 Boat BenningtonBassSales:CatVexusCaymasPioneerSweetwaterHurricaneBarletta Boat Service: Technicians on Duty Mon - Sat Kayaks • Fishing Technical Gear & Tackle Apparel & Accessories Towables • Life Vests • Sunglasses Kayak & RentalsPaddleboardAvailable 336-793-46907440 NC Hwy 8 Lexington 7OpenDays www.shoprockoutdoors.com *Vaild for retail, camping and watersports accessories, excluding sale items & kayaks *Mention High Rock Campground for 10% o Retail Store In Store Only 6 MattressesFurniture PlankAppliancesFlooring (LVP) 336-237-0383 118 Cedar Lane Dr • Lexington5 Page 2
12. Cutting/damaging trees, plants and flowers is not permitted.
6. No skateboards, inline skates, Heelys, scooters or Hoverboards, etc. at any time. Golf carts are allowed only when approved IN ADVANCE. Golf cart approval requires a state issued handicap placard AND proof of current liability insurance. Approved cart must be electric, no gas carts allowed.
2. Our guests may have visitors if there is adequate parking available. The fee is $5.00 per person for the day. Every vehicle in the Campground must be registered and have a car pass affixed to it. Unregistered vehicles and guests will be asked to leave. VISITORS MUST LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND BY 9:00 pm. We do limit the number of visitors.
4. PARENTS are ALWAYS responsible for behavior and supervision of their children, and will be held liable to pay for any damages. Know where your children are at all times. Children must be at their campsites by quiet hour. No children (under 18) may be left unsupervised in the Campground at any time.
9. Pets must be kept on a leash and attended to at all times. Anyone walking a pet must have something in their possession to clean up after their pet. A barking dog will not be tolerated at any time. Not Allowed: Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Chow or any animal showing aggressive behavior.
10. POOL RULES
11. No swimming in the lake.
8. Alcoholic beverages MUST be in covered containers at all times.
7. There will be only one camping unit and one vehicle per site. Site rent includes TWO vehicles. There is a $2 Fee for extra vehicles. All extra vehicles must be parked in the overflow area assigned at time of registration. All vehicles must be registered. Washing of cars, boats or campers is prohibited. No sleeping in vehicles and no tent camping.
3. QUIET HOURS are from 10:00 pm - 7:00 am every day. Outside radios and TVs must be turned off when you are not at your site. At NO TIME may they be loud enough to bother your neighbors.
Rules and Regulations
High Rock Lake Marina and Campground
5. No bike riding after dark. Helmets suggested at all times.
In order to ensure that everyone has a safe, happy vacation, please abide by the following rules:
1. THIS IS A FAMILY CAMPGROUND. Disorderly behavior, profanity, illegal drugs, fireworks and intoxication are strictly prohibited.
Welcome to High Rock Lake Campground! We hope you enjoy camping with us as much as we enjoy having you! If you have any problems or questions, please stop by the store. We have lots of information on what to do and see in the area, and we will be glad to share it with you.
a. No lifeguards are on duty. b. NO ALCOHOL IN THE POOL. c. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or a person 18 years old or older.
13. Fire rings are not to be moved. If you do not have one, or if it is out of place, please contact the office. Please do not build fires in your trash bags or put garbage in your fire ring. Know the difference!
14. Please put your garbage in the Dumpsters located near our entrance sign.
15. Although we do our best to keep tree limbs cleaned up, we cannot be responsible for damage caused by falling limbs or severe weather conditions. Please inform us in the store of any problem areas.
16. In order to maintain cleanliness and a healthy environment for all our guests, we request that you do not smoke in the bathhouse, laundry or store. Please put all butts and trash in containers provided. Do NOT throw them on the ground or in the flower beds.
17. We reserve the right to select our clientele and visitors. Everyone staying at the Campground is expected to abide by the rules and regulations. Anyone not abiding by them will be asked to leave with no refund.
d. NO food or glass of any kind in the pool area.
e. Additional pool rules are posted on the pool fence.
18. No refunds for early departure for any reason.
FISHINGPIER RAMPBOATSWIMMINGSWIMMINGLAKENOPONTOONBOATRENTALSAVAILABLEPONTOONBOATRENTALSAVAILABLENOLAKETOHWY 8 • FREE WIRELESS INTERNET • CABLE TV ALL RV SITES 6 HOLLYGROVE RV REPAIR 610 Old Hargrave Rd Lexington, NC firstname.lastname@example.org It’s just better when it all works! COMPLETE RV SERVICE AND REPAIR CENTER Reggie Walker FIND YOURhappy PLACE 336-798-2898 • 8225 Linwood Southmont Rd • Lexington We Are Not Exclusively LAKE FRONT... We Are Also and more! Here at Lake Front Properties, we are your local, friendly REALTORS® ready to help our neighbors nd the properties of their dreams! WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF PROPERTIES YOU ARE SURE TO LOVE! North Carolina’s Largest Tuesday Flea Market Over 500 Vendors Antiques • Gift Items • Produce Clothing And More! Old US Hwy 64 Lexington, NC 366 Livestock Market Rd Lexington, NC 27295 336-240-6870 Tues 7am-1pm 78 Old-Fashioned Candies Toys & AntiquesCollectibles Mon-Thurs 10:00-5:30 Fri 10:00-7:30 Sat email@example.com:00-4:0015 N. Main Street Lexington, NC 27292 9 10 Page 4
SNACKBAR&CREAMICESTOREOFFICERESIDENCE PLAYGROUNDPLAYGROUND MARINA BASKETBALL COURT PAVILIONCOURTPAVILIONPROPANEENTRANCEPOOL BATHHOUSE NO LAKE SWIMMING FROM CAMPGROUND PROPERTY SWIMMINGLAKENO CHECK-IN TIME 2:00 CHECK-OUTPM TIME CABINS - 12:00 NOON SITES - 2:00 PM THERE IS A CHARGE FOR EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE DavidsonYouCHECK-OUT.areinCounty EMERGENCYCALL POOL Legend 30DUMPSTERSHOWERLAUNDRYCABINAMPFULLHOOKUP SITE 50 FULLAMPHOOKUP SITE DUMPRESTROOMSTATION QUIET HOUR 10:00 pm. All children under the age of 18 back on their site unless they are with an adult. Playground closes at 10 PM. 1013 WAFFORD CIRCLE M A P S NOT TO SCA LE 67A 67 68 696370 71 62616058515259A5951A5049A49 5453 555756 7675 18 19 20 37 484745444643424140A 40 33 383934 3635 1 2 3 1247 8 9 21 30292827242526 23 3231 17 22 161514 5 72737474A 646580808182797877 66 Site # SnackOfficePoolBar HoursHere to help life go right. Mark Hutsonmark@mhutson.comwww.mhutson.comAgent 336-357-2234 3512 NC Highway 8 Lexington11 Page 5
Office 336-775-2100Sales & Service Sales@CRRVC.com 2 6 0 9 E n t e r p r i s e R o a d L ex ing t o n, N C 272 9 5 L o c ate d J u s t S o u t h o f Win st on S a l e m H w y 5 2/285, E x i t 9 7 Tu r n R i g h t R igh t at Ligh t 2 5 m il e s ® We are a Team of Professional, Experienced Realtors with Knowledge of All Things Local. Find Your Place to Call Home in Lexington, NC! 101 West Center Street Ext Lexington, NC firstname.lastname@example.org 13 Bring This Ad With You and Get a Free Bag of Popcorn Come and see where yesterday’s and today’s hardware stores meet. We have 40,000 sq ft of retail packed with: Hardware Paint Pet Supplies Sporting Goods Plumbing Tools Housewares Lawn & Garden Hobbies Toys Cake Supplies Wood Stoves Electrical Gas Logs 336-248-5938 218 S. Main St • Lexingtonwww.lanierhardware.com Hallmark Dept. And Much More 1514 1900 Cotton Grove Road (Hwy. 8) 5am to 3pm Daily www.biscuitkinglex.com 336-357-2292 16 K ell y ’s H ig h R o ck G r o c e r y Gas, Diesel & Non-ethanol 336 -798-5080 Loc ated on Hw y 8 in the Center of Southmont Beer Available 12 Page 6 WGN 2 WCWG ................................... 3 WUNL 4 WXLV 7 WFMY CBS 9 WGHP FOX 10 WXII NBC ............................ 11 TWC NEWS 14 WMYV 15 FX 16 FOXN .................................... 17 ABCFAM 18 HSN 20 VH1 21 MTV ...................................... 22 CNBC .................................... 23 NICK 24 CNN 25 LIFE 26 A&E ...................................... 27 ANIMAL 28 DISC 29 TBS 30 HLN ...................................... 31 ESPN2 32 ESPN 33 TNT 34 AMC 35 USA....................................... 36 MSNBC 37 COMEDY 38 TWC (DAVIDSON CO.) .... 39 SyFy ...................................... 42 NICKJR 44 FOX Sports Carolinas 46 Paramount 47 TLC ....................................... 48 QVC ...................................... 49 BET 50 HISTORY 51 ROCKS TV 53 TV GUIDE ............................ 54 WE 55 NBCSN 56 TCM 57 NATGEO .............................. 58 DISNEY 59 CARTOON 60 BRAVO 61 HALLMART 62 SHOWTIME ......................... 64 SHOP ZEAL 8 65 FOOD 67 EWTN/INSP 68 HGTV ................................... 69 UNIVISION 70 FOX Sports South 71 TV Channels
ENTERPRISE RD W OLD 64 5THST TOCTON ORGVERD TALBERTBLVD OWENS RD ENTERPRISE WELCOME LEXINGTON HINKLELN WELCOMEBETHESDA RD HWYOLDUS52 OLDUSHWY52 RIDGE RD GREENSBOROSTEXTWCENTERSTEXT 6TH MLKBLVD A5THVECENTRALAVEMAINST TALBERTSALISBURYST 1STST FAIRVIEWDR STCENTEREXTSALISBURY RD MARCOBLVD SINK INN RD NEEDLESGREEN SGSPRNT ALBERT JUNIORHOMEORDERRD 64 64 52 8 8 8 85 85 85 85 HIGH LEXINGTONSHOPPINGLANDINGROCKCTPLAZARCRRACINGCOMPLEX WINSTON-SALEMRURALCLEMMONS,TOHALL& FEEZORTO DENTONTO PLAZAPKWY SALISBUSPENCERTO&RY LOWESBLVDCRAVERRD RDBERRIEROMMUNICTYRD OAKDALE CEDAR LN DR ST GLENDALE RD NATIONALBLVD EXIT97 LAURELAVE EXIT94 EXIT91 EXIT85 INDUSTRIALDR GREENSBOROHIGHTOPOINT& ARRINGTON CREEKDRPEBBLERD SOUTHBOUND ST 47 52 OLD HARGRAVE FORRE ST HEDRICK R LIVESTOCKD MARKET RD GRAY RD WAFFORDCIR LAKESIDEVILLAGE FEEZOR 8 W8AFFORDRD HIGHROCKLAKE SOUTHMONT COTTON GROVE SOUTHMONTLINWOOD-WILDLIFERDRECREATION AREA ACCESS RD SOUTHDAVIDSONRD LEXINGTONTO HOLLOWAY WRENN RD VALIANT DR CHURCH RD JERSEY CHURCH RD U NT RD H ROCKCRUSHERRD 6 9 234 20 12 3 8 16 11 221315 10 14 21 1817 2 5 THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT HIGH ROCK LAKE MARINA & CAMPGROUND. M A P S NOT TO SCA LE HANDYTO WINSTONTOSALEM 109 DENTON 2414TOMSNMAINSTCREEKRD 7 Justice Tire & Automotive AutoComplete•Truck& RV Repair & Service Propane Tanks Filled 10704 NC Hwy 8 • Lexington 336-798-7480 SOUTHMONT GROCERY The “Mom & Pop” store on the corner. Fresh BeerDessertsProduceMeats•Ice•Gas 10411336-798-4441NCHwy8•Lexington 17 18 Page 7
ANTERSTTEDR 601 601 40 COOPER CREEK DRYADKINVILLERD MOCKSVILLE LEXINGTONTO EXIT170 TO STATESVILLE WINSTON-TOSALEM TO YADKINVILLE 191 MAP NOT TO SCALE NORTH CAROLINA'S MOTORHOME & TOWABLE HEADQUARTERS INCREDIBLE DEALS ON TOP BRANDS 462 INTERSTATE DRIVE • MOCKSVILLE, NC 27028 336-753-0014 | CAMPERSINN.COM /MOCKSVILLE5 STAR SERVICE5 STAR SERVICE We are committed to 52 67 64 64 70 158 158 40 40 85 WelcomeMidwayLexington Linwood Tyro ShacktownMocksville Yadkinville Center Huntsville West Bend Lewisville Pfa own WoodleafCooleemeeSpringsCoolCleveland Clemmons BermudaAdvanceRun Winston-Salem VISIT US TODAY! EXIT 170 OFF I-40 19 Call Diana: 336-775-6874 ww w.HighRockLake.com REALTOR ® 10362 Hw y 8 • Lexington, NC 27292 (336) 798-SALE (7253) Fax: (336) 798-7256 21 Automotive Repair Service You Can Count On! Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm O cial NC Inspection Station Air Conditioning • Battery Service • Bearings & Seals • Belts & Hoses • Brake Systems Charging Systems • Computer Diagnostics • Cooling Systems • Drivetrains Electrical Service & Repairs • Engine Repair • Engine Tune-up • Exhaust Systems Fuel Systems • Gasket Installation • Oil Change & Lube • Performance Installation Suspension Systems • Timing Belt • Transmission Repair 336-237-9631 1806 Cotton Grove Rd • Lexington AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND REPAIR 22 Full Line of 336-248-2663Mattresses Free Delivery Campgroundto 315 Cotton Grove Rd • www.shumakersfurniture.comLexington 20 336-300-7960www.cagneyskitchen.com1244FairviewDrLexingtonOpenMon-Sat6am-9pmSun7am-2pmBreakfast•LunchDinnerBreakfastServedAllDay! 23 © 2022 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 08-22 AT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D1884 EJF 14320