DIS Study Tours (Danish Institute for Study Abroad) •Tour Objective: five three-day tours to provide students with an understanding of traditional and contemporary Danish Design •Responsibilities: provide oversight of all logistical plans and execute all travel plans for a combined total of 104 students. Provide support in an academic role; presenting and describing all works of design and architecture visited •Cities toured: Kolding, Århus, Herning, Aalborg, Ebeltoft
DIS Departmental Social Events •Planned and executed two all department socials per semester, totaling eight events and averaging 175 persons in attendance •Events were held in both outdoor environments such as city courtyards with numerous vendors of all nationalities and numerous restaurants • Estimated total attendees: 1,400
• Distortion is a five day street party and festival celebrating dance music and night life in the heart of Copenhagen for an estimated total number of attendees: 100,000
• Since its inception in 1956, Eurovision is the largest annual song competition held primarily among the countries of the European Union. In 2014 a total of 37 countries competed in Copenhagen, Denmark
•Collaborated as a stage manager and production team member to build and execute Copenhagen’s biggest city music festival •Duties included assisting DJ’s on stage, managing time tables for three stages, setting up and taking down stages and sound systems for after parties held in a pool and swim hall and gymnasium, and quelling crowd unrest
•Assisted as a member of the #JoinUs Outreach Team to bring awareness of the event and its numerous components to Copenhagen residents and tourists alike. Duties included providing entertainment support for city stages and building excitement around Eurovision marketing opportunities and activities
End of Semester Critiques and Open house Show • Created two Architecture and Design Department end of term showcases for an average of 175 students’ work • Duties included creating a detailed time line dictating work assignments to all department staff members, collaborating to design presentational layout of students and their adjoining work, and physically producing end of semester celebrations and shows
DIS - Danish Institute for Study Abroad Tours •Tour Objectives: week long tours providing students with an understanding of traditional and contemporary design within specific geographical regions; as well as tours that posed apt discussions on political issues within Hungarian affairs, and saw students interact with Romania’s remote landscape •Responsibilities: provide oversight and execute all travel and logistical plans for a total of 228 students, lead all students on site to and from points of interest; and provide support in an academic role, facilitating apt discussions of the topics at hand and challenging both students and professors alike to think outside their cultural boundaries and upbringings • Countries toured: Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Romania, the Netherlands, Austria, and Hungary •Cities toured: Turku, Helsinki, Vitra, Bayreuth, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Essen, Dessau, Budapest, Stockholm, Ludesch, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Sibiu, Bran, BraŞov, Carpathian Mountains, Transylvania, Basel, and other rural towns of academic interest
Cincinnati Art Museum
• Assist in the execution of over five weddings averaging 180 guests.
•Assisted in numerous builds of the Crossroads Church set and stage. Assisted in the physical creation and build of sets including props and on site construction of materials anywhere between wood and steel; hanging industrial grade performance lights and aiding in the programming of individual and group lighting tracks
•Responsible for onsite vendor relations, setup, and overall execution of a tightly timed and organized event • Assist in the execution of at least six corporate and social events for companies and organizations throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area. Averaging between 60-120 guests per event. • Estimated total attendees: 1,280
• Estimated total attendees throughout its multiple services and weeks of use and display: 10,000+
Rock the Block OTR • A street and block party held in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. Encompassing six blocks, including five stages, local vendors of food, drink, and commercial goods. • A day long event that extends into the evening and beyond, bringing the best of Cincinnati out for all to experience. • Estimated total attendees: 8,000
National Memorial Day Concert 2015/2016 •Assisted in the logistical transportation planning of all inbound and outbound movements for all concert program members, as well as the VIP Wounded Warriors, Families of the Fallen, World War II Veterans, talent, and select members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff •Aid in the physical execution of all inbound and outbound logistics and vehicle staging for each party involved (mentioned above) during the show and reception; all the while adhering to intense time schedules, United States Capitol Police protocols, and unforeseen events affecting our operations plan •Handle, sort, and record all credentials for all members involved with all facets of the 2015 and 2016 Memorial Day Concert • Estimated total attendees: 10,000
Copyright © Free Vector Maps.c
National Memorial Day Parade 2016
A Capitol Fourth Concert 2015
• Assisted on show day in executing all movements and the coordination for all talent and WWII veterans attending and participating in the 2016 locally televised National Memorial Day Parade.
•Assisted in the logistical transportation planning of all inbound and outbound movements for all concert program members, as well as the VIP Wounded Warriors, talent, and select members of Congress
• Estimated total attendees: 2,000
•Aid in the physical execution of all inbound and outbound logistics and vehicle staging for each party involved (mentioned above) during the show and reception; all the while adhering to intense time schedules, United States Capitol Police protocols, and unforeseen events that caused a site evacuation and affected our operations plan • Estimated total attendees: 100,000
American Veterans Center Honors 2015
Hillary for America Advance
•Part of the event staff that would execute a nationally televised awards show honoring the people who deserve it most; our United States veterans. The show combined talent, presentations of awards, and numerous veterans and their families.
Includes advance preparations, event execution, and site logistics for events by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Largely consisting of coordinating and executing logistics and communicating with Hillary for America staff to execute events to a desired vision; while adhering to strict US Secret service protocol.
•Appointed at the last moment to Back of Stage Manager and was responsible for the organization and execution of all personnel and awards timetables, back of stage staging, and ultimate transition to on stage movements throughout the shows entirety. • Televised on the REELZ network and station. Estimated total attendees: 1,000
NYC Campaign Launch, Children’s Town Hall Fundraiser, and other events •Transported VIP patrons and members of the Clinton and Rodham families to specific locations throughout New York City and site management and execution that required communicating with top level aides, secret service, and talent
Governors Ball Music festival 2016
2016 TCS New York City Marathon
• Acting as a VIP and artist guest credentials coordinator that processed and assigned credentials for all VIP patrons and guests of performing artists, including artist managers, for all three days of the music festival held on Randalls Island in NYC.
• Managed the entire credentialing process for the 2016 TCS NYC Marathon. I oversaw the approval, creation, and distribution of some 24,000 personnel credentials and some 1,300 vehicle placards.
• Responsibilities included correct assignment of each credential to a specific individual, trouble shooting and reassigning credentials that were faulty or incorrectly assigned, physical setup and distribution of credentials, and a constant display of superior customer service. • Total aggregate attendees: 120,000
• Oversee and execute the load-in, build, and load-out of the 2016 TCS NYC Marathon UDAC (Uniform Distribution and Accreditation Center) where all persons involved in the 2016 marathon pickup physical credentials, placards, race jackets, and other race apparel. • In addition to being the worlds largest marathon ever, the 2016 TCS NYC Marathon is a Sear 2 event and the country’s second largest credentialing operation; second only to the Super Bowl. • Total runners: 51,338 • Total spectators: 1.2 million
Travel with The Metropolitan Museum of Art to Cuba 2015
Travel with the Smithsonian Institution to Iceland 2016
• Act as a Tour Director for The Metropolitan Museum of Art during a tour to Havana, Matanzas, and Varadero, Cuba. Activities included fulfilling a specific visa program that saw travelers integrate with Cuban artists, politicians, and architects.
• Act as a Tour Director for the Smithsonian Institution and Museum during a tour to Reykjavik and the surrounding countryside of Iceland.Activities included lecture’s given by a Smithsonian Museum director and exploring the natural landscape and features of Iceland; including the northern lights
• Responsibilities included logistical and operational execution of each days movements, group safety, and excellent customer service • Total attendees: 30
• Responsibilities included logistical and operational execution of each days movements, group safety, and excellent customer service • Total attendees: 20
Copyright © Fre ©
e Vector Maps.com
The Baltic’s Amber Coast aboard the Sea Cloud II • Act as one of three Tour Directors leading a tour through the Baltic Sea for members from The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Yale and Harvard Alumni Associations. • Countries visited included: Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark; activities included lecture’s given by professors and museum curators as well curated museum visits and ample group discussion ranging from art to music to debates on the current world political scenario • Total attendees: 70