The Federal Service Language Academy Georgiaâ€™s premier summer program for high school students interested in exploring careers in the federal government. Join us for a 3-week immersion program this summer to learn the fundamentals of Arabic, Chinese, Korean, German, or Russian, or advanced French.
- Earn Georgia high school credit
- Listen to guest speakers from U.S. federal agencies
- Prepare for college-level foreign language studies
- Live on-campus and communicate mainly in selected language
- Participate in a daily fitness program
- Designed for Georgia and out-of-state residents
Speak the Language.
Learn more: www.northgeorgia.edu/summeracademy Write the Language.
Live the Language.
The Federal Service Language Academy If you are interested in a job with the FBI, US State Department, CIA, Homeland Defense, or as an officer in the US Army after you graduate from college, this academy is for you. When: First session: June 10 - 29, 2012 Second session: July 8 - 27, 2012 Where: North Georgia College & State University campus in Dahlonega, GA Cost:
$1,800 per participant includes tuition, room, meals books, trips, fees.
Do you think you might be interested? Learn more on our website about how to apply and program details:
Scan the code above to learn more about the program.