CIS 429 Midterm Exam Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/CIS/CIS-429/product-15471-CIS-429-Midterm-Exam For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com
1) The requirements definition for a data warehouse drives the plan for the Information Delivery architectural component in the following areas EXCEPT: 2) The requirements definition for a data warehouse drives the plan for the Source Data architectural component in the following areas EXCEPT: 3) In the design of data models for a data warehouse, the requirements definition is NOT the driving force for which of the
4) Requirements definition for a data warehouse must include information about data cleansing to drive the architectural plan for the Data Staging architectural component. 5) The requirements definition for a data warehouse drives which of the following in the plan for the Data Storage architectural component?
6 ) Typically, the data warehouse makes decision-support possible in a separate environment without hindering the operational systems.
7) Which of the following relates to the usefulness of strategic information for an enterprise?
8) In which way informational systems are different from operational systems?
9 ) Typically, which of the following is NOT a function of an operational system?
What were Executive Information Systems?
11) Which of the following is the correct matching of role and responsibility in a data warehouse project? 12 ) Which of the following are the three major functional components of a data warehouse that are wrapped around by the phases of SDLC in a data warehouse project?
I.Data acquisition II.Data storage III.Data protection IV.Information Delivery V.Concurrency control 13 ) Assessment of readiness of an organization for a data warehouse would include which of the following? 14 ) A key success factor for a data warehouse project is to have a project manager being more technology-oriented than being user-oriented. 15 ) Which of the following is NOT an example of an activity for justifying a data warehouse in an organization before starting the project? 16 ) For a manufacturing company, which two of the following would represent business dimensions? I.Sales revenue II.Number of orders
III.Product IV.Unit cost V.Ship method
17 ) Which of the following may be a "category" in an information package while defining requirements for a data warehouse? I.Holiday flag in the time dimension II.District in the sales region dimension III.Package type in the product dimension
18 ) Which of the following is NOT a component of an information package created during the requirements definition for a data warehouse? 19 ) The JAD approach to requirements gathering is a structured methodology with defined roles for the participants. 20 ) For an insurance business, which of the following would represent facts or metrics?
21 ) Predictive Analytics enable organizations to recognize opportunities and anticipate problems.
22 ) A CRM-ready data warehouse must hold details of every transaction at every touchpoint with each customer.
23 )Of the three options for integration of ERP and data warehouse, the hybrid option involves building a custom data warehouse and using third-party tools to extract data from the ERP datasets. 24 ) Which of the following is an example of use of agent technology in a data warehouse?
25 ) Which of the following is NOT an example of infrastructure products in a data warehouse? 26 ) In a data warehouse with independent data marts, all data for information delivery is kept in the centralized data warehouse repository. 27 ) Which of the following represents the data flow in the major area of data acquisition in the data warehouse? 28 ) Which of the following is the correct matching of architectural components of the data warehouse and how they prepare data for the data flow? 29 ) MDDBs are generally proprietary database products. 30 ) Which of the following are the major functions of the management and control module of the data warehouse? 31 ) Data in the data warehouse is said to be nonvolatile because it is standardized and well-integrated. 32 ) Which of the following is an advantage of the top-down approach to building a data warehouse?
33 ) Data granularity in the data warehouse refers to the level of detail of the data.
34 )For a data warehouse of the hub-and-spoke architectural type, which of the
35 ) Which of the following is true of the fundamental features of the data warehouse?
I. Contains time-variant data
II.Contains event-driven data