Top 5 Free eBooks Readers for Apple iPad
eBooks make it more convenient for us to acquire knowledge at anytime and any place without always carrying paper books anymore. Nowadays, almost all reputed devices are coming to support text or eBook reading. So once you have a handheld gadget in hand, you are able to enjoy reading on the go freely. Among the numerous well-known devices, iPad is undoubtedly a good choice for eBook reading thanks to its 9.7 inch display.
In order to have more leisure reading enjoyment on iPad for different types of books, you can have diverse eBook apps installed on it at the same. Different apps will not lead to the same experience. This article is going to list the top 5 free eBook readers for iPad. If you are looking for free iPad book reading apps for different reading experience, just go ahead to check if the ones suggested below can meet your needs now!
1. Bluefire Reader This app offers an ideal solution for iPad users to read the DRM-protected PDF and ePub files. For the first-time user, you can follow the simple direction on the official website to lead you to add the entire book library to the iPad. Once you take use of this newly updated free app on your iPad, you may find that the layout of the ebook content is much better than that of iBooks and Stanza.
2. NOOK by Barnes & Noble This a highly interactive free app which enables you to acquire knowledge from various resources. Besides the regular ebooks, this small app also makes it possible for you to read and get info from Nook leading global magazines and newspapers. In this free app, you are able to create and edit theme for the reading on your iPad. What's more, adding notes, bookmarks, and highlights can also be achieved in this app.
3. Google Play Books This is an app which supports you to read millions of books on the go even there is a lack of internet. The night reading mode is coming to enhance your reading experience when you are in a dim condition. If you want, you can also change the font and search within a book during the reading.
4. Kindle This app is optimized to enable iPad users for reading over 1 million eBooks & Newspapers freely on iPad. This small app can make your iPad as well as pro Kindle. That means once you have this free but greet app on your iPad, you have no need to buy a Kindle any more. With this app, you can not only read those popular books, but also access many free classic books offered by Amazon as well as you are using a Kindle device.
5. Kobo This is also a free app which allows you to access hundreds of thousands free and affordable eBooks with less effort. No matter you want to read the hottest new releases or those popular classics, this free app offers you a possible solution. Besides the rich book resources, you are also provided with many current news so that you can keep pace with times easily via your iPad.
These are all about the top 5 free iPad book reading apps for your choices. Hope you will be content with them.
More Related: Tips for iPad iBook Users, Best Comic Book Reader for iPad
Published on Jul 8, 2012
This article is going to list the top 5 free eBook readers for iPad. If you are looking for free iPad book reading apps, just go ahead to ch...