Pack & go: Honey Mustard Turkey & Feta salad
HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY AND FETA SALAD
• 1 Nightingale turkey breast Choice Meats (Halal)
• 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• Sirimon Feta cheese
• 4 tablespoons honey
• 1 packet mixed salad
• 1 red apple
• 1 lemon
• Vegetable oil
For The Dressing
• 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
2. Mix honey, soy and whole grain mustard in a bowl with vegetable oil and stir. Season the turkey breast with salt, pepper then add to the mixture. Place the turkey on a greased baking tray to cook for 25-35 minutes depending on the size of the breast. Turn the turkey every 10 minutes to prevent drying.
3. Once done, remove and let cool, then slice into pieces and mix into the salad dressing.
4. Slice apples and cover with juice of the lemon then mix with the lettuce, chopped feta and add the chicken chunks on top with the salad dressing.