Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Critical Thinker ACADEMIC
• I discover my own resources and information to contribute to class discussions. • I apply concepts that I have learned to new situations. • I examine commonlyheld beliefs and make my own evidence-based decisions.
• I am solutions-focused when personal or social challenges arise.
• I demonstrate curiosity and ask meaningful questions.
• I connect with peers who are similar and different than me to build more perspective.
• I identify themes, patterns, and connections between what I’m learning in class, and how the information is relevant to my life.
• I explore my creativity in a variety of ways. • I pursue opportunities that are unique to my interests.
• I analyze information and differentiate between accurate and misleading information. • I express my ideas orally, creatively, and through writing.
• I engage in conversations about what is going on in the world and demonstrate an appreciation for others’ experiences. • I anticipate cause and effect, natural consequences, and their impact on myself and others. • I demonstrate interest and am thoughtful about the beliefs and perspectives of others.
• I adapt my communication to be effective for a variety of audiences.
• I am aware of opportunities for personal and community action that inspire positive change.
• I am aware of my own thinking and how my learning works and make helpful decisions for myself.
• I am aware of my strengths and challenges and make helpful decisions for myself.
• I am an active participant in my own learning and advocate for myself.
• I reflect on how my emotions, thoughts, and actions affect mine and others’ experiences, and I’m open to feedback.
• I manage my time and am accountable for my responsibilities. • I set goals and monitor my progress.
• I practice gratitude and a growth mindset to improve my resilience. • I use coping skills when my emotions feel difficult to manage and ask for what I need.
• I demonstrate cultural sensitivity, awareness, and responsiveness in my behavior and communication. • I recognize historical inequalities and promote equitable practices in my school and community.
• I reflect upon my biases and prejudices and seek to overcome them. • I practice active listening and exhibit compassion towards others. • I create belonging within my community for myself & others.