1. Do you have an EFM? Yes No
Who is eligible?
2. Are you registered in the EFM Program?
Yes No 3. What kind of Services (programs/ events/ classes) would you like to see on post that would facilitate an easier transition or stay for you?
An EFM is a family member (child or adult) with special needs that requires on-going special treatment, medical, education, training or counseling.
USAG Red Cloud
BLDG: S 2306 Phone: (DSN) 730-5662
Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
Services provided include: • Information and referral
• Community Support Services • Advocacy • Resource directory EFMP is a DOD mandated program designed to ensure that your Family’s medical and education needs are considered in the assignment process. The EFMP assists active duty personnel during PCS assignment or reassignment in sponsoring Exceptional Family Members with special medical, physical, emotional, development or intellectual needs in their current duty stations.
• Respite information • EFMP Orientation
• Recreational and cultural activities • Community support group information • Case Management • Resource Library and Special Needs • Accommodation Process (SNAP)
Upon your arrival to your new duty station, it is mandatory to contact your Exceptional Family Member Program Manager to ensure you and your EFM receive services available on the installation.
• Meetings with Child and Youth Services (CYS) • TTY Available