iPad Revolutionary Product By Apple Inc.
Apple Inc. produce a line of tablet computer called iPad, which is runs with Apple’s iOS. The first iPad was released on April 3, 2010. Now a day’s iPad becomes so much popular as it’s comes with amazing features. Even there have over 170 million iPads sold since its release in 2010 (as of October 2013).
With iPad you can shoot video, take photos, play music and perform various tasks on internet. There are also other functions comes with iPad like games, reference, GPS navigations, social networking, etc. you can download and install various apps for increase more functionality of your iPad.
IPad is said as one of the most amazing gifts that technology given to mankind. After making storming effect in the tech world by iPad, the second generation called iPad 2 has introduced and it made blasting effect. This tablet computer is designed and developed to become a good platform for almost all types of audio-visual scenarios including news, books, music, movies, presentation, games and web content. With 10 hours lasting battery and dual core processor the iPad 2 allows everything from taking photos to video calling. With advanced versions you certainly need excellent application for your iPads.
Stunning apps for iPad 2 With the introduction of iPad 2, iPad apps development has taken a new path and focus on developing stunning apps exclusively for iPad 2. All the apps easily work on iPad 2 with enhanced quality and clarity. With competition touching its heights in the market, every businessman is looking for dynamic application that can provide end-to-end experience for the ultimate users. iPad 2 apps development is making
technologies to give birth to apps that can arrest the heart and eyes of viewers in the first look itself.
Best in information and entertainment You can make your iPad as the best form of entertainment and information with wide variety of apps. Developing iPad 2 apps is a non-stop process. Most of the businesses, service and entertainment providers are need of superb apps to create signature of their own products in the online market. With the change in taste and preference of the present people, you should serve them with what they really need. They love to get most of the service and products on their iPad. Hence, it has must for every businessman to make their app available on iPad2.
iPad: Its Generations, Mini and Air
iPad (1st Generation)
CPU: 1 GHz ARM Cortex – A8 (Apple A4) RAM: 256 MB Display: 1024 x 768 Models: Wi – Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G Storage: 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB
iPad (2nd Generation)
CPU: 1 GHz ARM Cortex – A9 (Apple A4) RAM: 512 MB Display: 1024 x 768 Models: Wi – Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G Storage: 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB
iPad (3rd Generation)
CPU: 1 GHz ARM Cortex – A8 (Apple A5x) RAM: 1024 MB Display: 2056 x 1536 Models: Wi – Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G Storage: 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB
iPad (4th Generation)
CPU: 1.4 GHz Dual Core Apple Swift (Apple A6) RAM: 1024 MB Display: 2056 x 1536 Models: Wi – Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G Storage: 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB
iPad mini (1st Generation)
CPU: 1 GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex (Apple A5) RAM: 512 MB Display: 1024 x 768 Models: Wi – Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G Storage: 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB
CPU: 1.4 GHz Dual Core (Apple A7) RAM: 1024 MB Display: 2048 x 1536 Models: Wi – Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G Storage: 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB 128 GB
iPad: What are the benefits of this revolutionary product? 1. Portability (Very Light weight) The iPad is extremely portable, with 9.5 inches by 7.3 inches in size and weighing less than 1.5 pounds, which is very small enough to fit into a handbag. The iPad mini is even more portable and half in weight. Because of its size itâ€™s easy to carry anywhere and can work with ease.
2. Strong Battery Backup The iPad comes with strong battery backups. It can work around 10 hours without needing to be charged. This feature of iPad beat to any laptop. If you love to use Netflix streaming you can able to go 7 to 8 hours without plugin your iPad.
3. Cheaper Apps The iPad is fully loaded with many amazing apps like web browser, email package and other apps like Facebook, Twitter etc are easily downloadable from App store free of cost. Even if you need other premium apps you can download from store and itâ€™s really very cheap. 4. Gaming Along with the cheaper apps, the iPad is a great solution for gaming. In addition to casual games like Angry Birds Rio, Temple Run, Cut the Rope, there are a growing number of action games that can satisfy the most serious gamer.
5. Entertainment Itâ€™s very easy to connect your iPad to your TV, which takes streaming video apps like Netflix and Hulu Plus to the up level. Itâ€™s also very easy to plug into your stereo system or you can easily connect with a Bluetooth speaker and can enjoy music apps like Pandora and iHeartRadio from any room in the house.
6. Ease of Use Due to its touch sensitivity and multitouch functionality anyone can operate iPad easily. From photo zooming facility, browsing ease, switching between multiple apps is quite easy with iPad.
7. GPS Replacement If you have an iPad with a data connection, it can easily convert and can work as GPS system easily in your car. iPad models with 3G or 4G support include a GPS chip. Combined with Apple Maps app that comes pre-installed on the iPad or Google Maps this can make a pretty good alternative to GPS devices.
8. eReader iBooks app of iPad is one of the best eReader on the market, which has an excellent interface that flips pages like real book. Reading book with iPad is more easy compare to Laptop support eBooks. Due to its light weight and portable in size with easy apps you can read any eBook with comfort.
iPad: The Power of Apple’s Product
Over 25 million iPads have been sold in 14 months
More than 15 million iPad 2′s have been sold since March 2011.
Apple’s iPad is expected to take 83% of the Tablet market in the USA in 2011
Over 14 Billion apps have been downloaded since the App store opened on July 10, 2008 (less than 3 years ago) with the iPad app downloads estimated at 10% of daily downloads.
There are over 65,000 apps for the iPad out of a total app database of over 500,000 apps in the Apple store
The average iPad and iPhone user has downloaded more than 60 apps
The median revenue for the iPad and iPhone app developer per application is estimated at $8,700
37 percent of all apps are free with the average price $3.64
iPad: According to Steve Jobs
2,000,000 iPads sold since its release in April 2010 (That’s one iPad every 3 seconds)
8,500 native iPad Apps
35 million app downloads
5 million eBooks downloaded
And it will be in 19 countries by the end of July