London, United Kingdom
• celebrates, recognizes and documents women artists, current exhibitions and projects with critical theory
• is a forum of ideas and views on women's art
• is not driven by ideological principles; for dialogues to become available we are trying to keep it as open as possible
• the contributors are not all professional art critics or writers, but practitioners whose contributions are just as valid as they reflect on their contemporaries and their interest in the history and future of women's art
• is a magazine written by artists for artists with intelligence, passion and a point of view. This magazine is produced out of a need to communicate the talent and relevance of women's art historically and in contemporary practice.
No part of this electronic magazine may be reproduced without the written consent of ArtVerve.