experiencia experience Erfahrung
· Collaboration with the Structure Department of the University of Sevilla, Teacher Perez Calero . coordinator of the book “ Ejercicios para arquitectos” (Exercises for Architects).During the years 2008/2009 y 2009/2010.
·Collaboration with the Town Hall of Lucena for the developing of a project to improve the city through models and exhibition panels adjoined. Work showed at the Museum of Condes de Santa Ana of the same city. .
datos personales|personal data
Antonio Jesús Montilla Barranco Arquitecto superior
date of birth|12/06/1986
cursos y talleres|courses & workshops
address|C/ arévalo nº 22 c.p.14900 lucena|cordoba|spain tlf: +34 6760764 84 internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
habilidades profesionales|professional skills A person with a great ability, attention to details, gift for leading and team working, use of software and efficiency of work.
formación|studies · 2011. Architect from the School of Architecture of Seville ( University of Seville, esp.) · 2004. elementary level of music and classical guitar by the Municipal Conservatory of Music lucena ( Cordoba) · Language studies: .2004 English course in Northampton (London) Uk School study. (Intermediate) .2006 English course in Dublin (Ireland) Language4you School. (Intermediate) .2007 English course in La Valletta (Malta Island) School EF. (Intermediate)
experiencia profesional|professional experience · collaboration with the Architect Studio Elap_arquitectos. involving in carriying out the contest of PITA technological Centre, Almeria · Commercial agent of professional courses for architect students. Academy Render’s Factory during the university year 2010-2011.
· 2008. X Series of Contemporary Architecture. Organized by the Mayor College Hernando Colon, Sevilla · 2009. summer school” Contemporary work on the architectural Heritage of La Raya”. Badajoz and Portalegre (Portugal). Organized by the University of Extremadura and the Official College of Architects of Extremadura. · 2009. summer course “introduction to the technical building code”. Lucena (Cordoba). organized by the University of Cordoba and the Foundation Fundecor. · 2009. Summer course at Bahía de Cádiz: “Del suelo industrial a la actividad”(“from the industrial land to the activity”) (workshops and conferences). Organized by the University of Seville and the Official College of Architects of Cadiz · 2010. Participation in the announcement of “becas Arquia” (scholarship Arquia) developing of project for two habitable vocational units.
exposiciones y publicaciones|exhibition and publication · 2009. Publication of work layout and graphic design. X Cycle of Contemporary Architecture of the Major School Hernando Colon de Sevilla
· 2009. exhibition and publication of the promotion council houses of the the Sector Sur of Cordoba Course Project V (2008/2009) Teacher: Gonzalo Díaz-Recasens Montero de Espinosa y Luisa Alarcón González. “Technical Session: Criterion for the quality of housing in Andalucia. General Direction of Housing and Architecturen . Housing Counseling and Planing. Junta de Andalucía. Julio 2009.
· 2009. Publication of the Project in the courses of the Bahia de Cadiz “From industrial land and activity” published in www.elap.es. · 2009. Publication of the completed project as a partner in the competition for the PITA, Almería. Published in www.elap.es. · Next publication, Structure Book “exercise for architects, where performs the role of coordinator. · Publication and exhibition of the project for the improving of the city of Lucena. Museum Los Condes de Santa Ana, Lucena (Cordoba) in collaboration with the Town Hall of the city.
otros conocimientos|other knowledge · Management software: ·autocad (high) ·coreldr aw (high) .Cype (average) ·photoshop(average) .Illustrator (average) .Presto (low) .office
· languages: English (Mid-level), French (level medium-low) · Driving licence B and own Vehicle.