Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) (A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.) Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore - 575 030 Ph: 0824 - 2270400 Fax: 0824-2273334, E-mail: email@example.com Advertisement No. 30/2010 Last Date for receipt of Applications: 30.10.2010 MRPL RECRUITMENT Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of ONGC and a Mini Ratna Company, is focused on efficiency and growth. The company is recognized today as the leading refinery in India in terms of all round performance, having won many awards in Encon, Safety, Quality, Exports etc. The company is executing an Expansion & Upgradation Project, at an estimated cost of about $ 3.0 Billion and an Aromatics Project, on behalf of ONGC - Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd., at an estimated cost of $ 1.2 Billion. Other initiatives include foray into retail marketing, direct marketing of ATF etc. Incase you are the one looking for real challenges, here is the opportunity.
Sl. No 1.
MRPL invites applications from eligible candidates for the following management positions: Position No. of Category Location Maximum Scale Minimum qualification and Vacancies Age of Pay experience (Rs) Company 1 ** Delhi 46 years 5130 ACS / FCS with Degree in Secretary (E7 0Law. Minimum 18 years grade) 73000 relevant post qualification experience of which last 5 years in a reputed Public Limited Company, handling secretarial and legal functions /activities independently. Preference will be given to a candidate with Financial background and having CA qualification. DGM 1 ** Mangalore 46 years 5130 MRPL - CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) (E7 0with specialization in grade) 73000 Finance with minimum 18 years relevant post qualification experience in a large reputed Corporate presently working in the position of at least Chief Manager / Sr. Manager. Work experience in a
3. DGM Sales 1 & BD (E-7 grade)
Bengaluru 46 Yrs
4. DGM- Retail 1 Sales (E-7 grade)
Bengaluru 46 Yrs
Refinery/ Fertilizer / Petrochemical plant will be of added advantage. Experience in Corporate Accounts finalization, Treasury Management, indirect taxation, Preparation of Budget, Maintenance of Cost Records, Preparation of Management Information Reports etc., will be preferred. 5130 MRPL MBA or 0Engineering graduates with 73000 at least 18 years relevant post qualification oil industry experience out of which at least 9 years must be in Retail Sales function of an oil company, presently working in the position of at least Chief Manager / Sr. Manager. Additional experience in consumer sales and overseas business shall be preferred. Candidate must have held a Regional/Area head position with responsibility of handling sales function. 5130 MRPLMBA or 0Engineering graduates with 73000 at least 18 years relevant post qualification oil industry experience out of which at least 6 years must be in Retail Sales function of an Oil company, presently working in the position of at least Chief Manager / Sr. Manager. Additional experience in S & D, Branding or ARB Business shall be Preferred.
5. DGMOperations(E7 grade)
6. Manager 1 (Law) (E-4 grade)
Mangalore 46 Yrs / Bengaluru
Candidate must have a Regional /Area head Position with responsibility of handling Retail Network Development and Retail Sales Management. 5130 MRPL Engineering 0graduates with at least 18 73000 years relevant post qualification oil industry experience out of which at least 6 years must be in Operations department of an oil company, presently working in the position of at least Chief Manager / Sr. Manager. Candidate must have held a depot or Terminal In-Charge Position of an Oil storage facility. Experience in Depot/Retail construction would be an added advantage. 3660 BA,LL.B(Integrated 0Course) with at least 10 yrs 62000 relevant post qualification work experience in the legal department of reputed organization(s), Preferably in Oil sector/ Chemical Industry in the areas relating to Commercial and Civil matters. Involved in contracts Administration/Logistical support and drafting/vetting of various documents for tenders for product supply /purchase/ export/import/shipping agreements; and agreements for dealership/agency/technical services/ collaboration and engineering. Intellectual
7. Manager2 Retail Sales (E-4 grade)
Bengaluru 38 yrs
8. ManagerRetail Engineering (E-4 grade)
Bengaluru 38 yrs
9. Manager-Real 1 Estate(E-4 grade)
Bengaluru 38 yrs
10 Manager2 . Petrochemical Sales (E-4
Bengaluru 38 yrs
Property matters, Indian/ International Arbitration Proceedings and coordination with Legal Counsels for Litigation/court Proceedings on civil matters. MBA or Engineering graduates with at least 10 years relevant post qualification experience, out of which 3 years must be in Retail Marketing such as Retail Sales, Developing Retail Network, Branding, ARB development of an Oil company. MRPL Engineering Graduate with at least 10 years relevant post qualification experience, out of which 3 years must be in planning and construction of retails outlets of an Oil Company. Experience of Construction of depots/ terminals will be an added advantage. MRPL BA.LLB (integrated course) in a large organization with at least 10 years relevant post qualification experience, out of which at least 3 years must be in field of acquiring or managing real estate for any company. Experience in drafting legal contracts/agreements related to Channel sales will be an added advantage. MBA or Engineering graduates with at least 10 years relevant post
11 Dy Manager- 2 . Depot Operations (E-3 grade)
Bengaluru 35 yrs
12 Dy Manager 2 . Technical Sales-(E3 grade)
Bengaluru 35 yrs / Mangalore
13 Executive . (Finance) E1 grade
1SC/ 1OBC/ 3UR
Delhi/ 28 yrs Mumbai/ Mangalore
qualification experience, out of which 3 years must be in the field of Petrochemicals Marketing including Polypropylene sales. Experience of sales of Petrochemicals, petcoke, sulphur to end users as well as through Channel would be an advantage. MRPL 3290 Engineering graduates 0with at least 7 years 58000 relevant post qualification experience, out of which at least 3 must be in Depot/Terminal Operation with TTL loading Experience in an Oil Company. 3290 MBA or Engineering with 0at least 7 years post 58000 qualification experience, out of which at least 2 years must be in the field of Technical Sales handling products such as Petrochemicals, Petcoke, Special products etc. Experience of sales of Polypropylene to end users as well as through channel would be an advantage. MRPL 2490 CA/ICWA/MBA with 0specialization in Finance 50500 with at least 1 year relevant post qualification experience in a reputed organization in the areas relating to taxation, Treasury, Oil Accounting, General Accounting etc. Candidates with experience of working in large PSU(s) will have an added advantage.
14 Engineer 2 . (Civil) E-1 grade
1UR/1ST Mangalore 28 yrs
2490 BE (Civil) with at least 1 0year relevant post 50500 qualification experience in reputed large Refineries / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer companies. Experience of design / engineering / construction of foundations / buildings & industrial structures & other infrastructure works; supervision of construction works involving RCC works, structures for heavy equipment, buildings; planning & monitoring of projects using software like MS Project / Primavera, Quality control, design of refractory, insulation & painting will have added advantage. MRPL
** Of the total five DGM positions, 1 position reserved for SC and 4 positions UR *** Of the total eight Manager positions, 1 position reserved for SC, 3 positions for OBC and 4 positions UR. **** Of the total four Dy. Manager positions, 1 position reserved for SC, 2 positions for OBC and 1 position UR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: 1. The cut off date for deciding the maximum permissible age and experience as per eligibility criteria shall be the last day of the month subsequent to the month in which the MRPL advertisement is issued that is 30/10/2010. Experience shown must be the minimum relevant experience for the function, after obtaining necessary qualification (post qualification experience) including 'On the Job' training period. 2. Wherever specific relevant experience has been prescribed, please note that applications not fulfilling this specific MRPL criteria will not be considered. 3. Candidates applying for Engineer (Civil) must quote their GATE score, based on which the candidates shall be shortlisted. HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should submit their application in the enclosed format, enclosing detailed resume, copies of all relevant certificates in support of qualification (year/semester wise), age, caste, experience etc., along with recent passport size photograph and super scribing
the envelope with the position applied for within the last date for receipt of applications to MRPL The Chief Manager (Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Limited MRPL Post Kuthethur, Mangalore -575030. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category must enclose a copy of the caste certificate issued by competent authority. General & OBC candidates must attach a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs.200/- as the application fee in favour of "Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited" payable at Mangalore. There will be no application fee in respect of SC/ST & Physically Challenged candidates. Applications in the enclosed format along with scanned copy of the DD can also be sent by email to Email id firstname.lastname@example.org (however, hard copy of such Applications and DD should be sent by Post / Courier at the above address). CLOSING DATE:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: 1. All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by UGC/AICTE. 2. Eligible Indian Nationals must apply as per enclosed format duly signed with date and complete information enclosing photocopies of original certificates, proof of age, educational qualification, experience and Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC categories only) and the Demand Draft with a recent passport size photograph. 3. Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Traveling Allowance as follows from their correspondence address in India on production of actual tickets (Bus) / Ticket Nos. (Train) / Ticket & Boarding pass (Air) by the shortest route: E3- E7 grades - 1st class / 2nd AC Rail fare including Rajdhani Express. E1-- E2 grades- 2nd Class Rail/Bus Fare. 4. Location of the job is as mentioned against each position. However, employees are liable to be transferred to any place in India or abroad., within the same Organisation, one of the group companies of ONGC or any other Organisation. 5. Allowances and perquisites shall be as admissible for each grade. 6. In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria. 7. Reservation of posts for SC / ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) / PWD and relaxation thereof as per Government Directives shall be applicable. 8. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper Caste Certificate as per the proforma prescribed as per Central list issued by the Government of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Govt. of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-1993. 9. Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC: 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates shall get age relaxation of 10 years. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) as per Govt. directives. 10. Experience in PSU/ Private needs to be specified. 11. Requests for change of category/discipline once declared in the application will not be entertained.
12. Persons employed in Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their applications to MRPLthrough proper channel. Advance copy may be sent. However they may also produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview if their applications were not routed through proper channel, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. 13. The number of posts indicated are tentative which may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the Management. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies and recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. 14. Satisfactory Character & Antecedents report would be required once selected and the Management reserves the right to out-rightly dismiss the candidate whose report is not found satisfactory. 15. Personal appraisals duly certified, may be obtained for last 5/3 years, in respect of candidates applying from MRPL - PSUs/Govt./Autonomous bodies owned by the Government. 16. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature. 17. Incomplete applications or Applications received after the due date or those where Demand Draft as specified above is not enclosed, will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidate(s) not short listed for the interview. 18. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the Personal Interview. 19. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. 20. The application fee will not be returned/refunded due to any reasons, what so ever. MRPL will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of the Demand Draft/applications. 21. Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mangalore and courts / tribunals / forums at Mangalore only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case / dispute. 22. Eligible candidates, who have applied against the positions appearing in our MRPL Advertisement No. 29/2010, must also apply again, enclosing complete details. They must necessarily send the DD afresh. 23. In the event any applicant has litigated with his / her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
Published on Sep 15, 2010
<a href="http://getsarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/2010/08/mrpl-recruitment-2010-mrpl-jobs.html">MRPL</a> for various posts. Candidates who are...