CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO DE IXTLAHUACA CAMPUS TOLUCA “LICENCIATURA EN DOCENCIA DE IDIOMAS” PORTAFOLIO DE EVIDENCIAS ASIGNATURA: TIC´S CON FINE ACADÉMICOS ALUMNA: ALEJANDRA DE LA VEGA DOMÍNGUEZ MAESTRA: GABRIELA PEREZ
FORO DE ENSEÃ‘ANZA DE UNA SEGUNDA LENGUA
ACTIVIDAD DE LECTURA
TOPIC: Travel 1. Instructions: match the words with their definitions 1. TRIP
a) a place that has facilities for the landing, takeoff, shelter, supply, and repair of aircraft
b) a piece of paper or small card that gives the holder a certain right, especially to enter a place, travel by public transport, or participate in an event.
c) a plan of procedure to achieve a goal, esp. when referring to the ordering of events.
d) the state or condition of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, moisture, etc.
e) book (accommodation or a ticket) again.
f) traveling from one place to another
g) a trip by or in an airplane, esp. a scheduled trip on an airline
2. Instructions: Read the text OH, THE WINGS Late last summer, my mom and I planned a
Florida would be affected, or if it would even hit us at
mother/daughter trip to Northern California to go
wine tasting in Napa. But as the day to leave drew closer, we kept a close eye on the weather reports
As the hurricane barreled its way through the
about Hurricane Irma.
Caribbean with 100-plus mile-per-hour winds, doing serious damage and killing 134 people in its wake,
It came right down to the wire: The Category 5 storm
we were really undecided about leaving our family to
wasn’t hitting on the day we were scheduled to fly
cope with such a scary forecast, but also didn’t want
out, but they predicted that our airport would be shut
to miss the trip, especially if it turned out that the
down the following day due to hurricane winds! Even
hurricane blew right past us! As we all know,
at that point, they still weren’t sure which coast of
weather reports can change on a dime.
At the last minute we decided to go forward with our
already been canceled. Irma was on track to strike
plans, and as we headed the to the Orlando airport,
Miami, or possibly drive right up the middle of the
we saw that the northbound lanes of 95 were almost
state, so airports throughout the state closed just in
at a standstill as people evacuated. Again we
wondered if we’d made the right decision. I began to panic, but my mom said not to worry! She We got on the road early, choosing to stay in a hotel
and my father, who’ve lived in Florida since 1998,
the night before because the next morning we had a
have gotten used to hurricanes. But I have never
super early flight. As we got to bed, we kept
really been in Florida during one of those powerful
watching the news, and it didn’t look good. But my
dad kept reassuring us that he and my little brother would be okay no matter what, and that they had
Though my mom tried to rebook our flight to Orlando
plenty of supplies to get them through it: The
for Tuesday, the only options were for Thursday. She
generator was gassed up, and the motorhome had
finally got us on a flight to Jacksonville scheduled
reserve water in the case of emergency.
for Tuesday, but the problem was that our car was still down in Orlando!
The next day, the airport was crazy as everyone was trying to fly out! People wanted to buy our tickets, but we had made up our minds that we were Napa
The hurricane did hit and caused some leaks in our
bound. We had a good flight out and landed safely in
roof. Meanwhile, my mom and I landed safely, but
California. The Orlando airport wound up closing that
then had to drive over two hours to pick up her car.
very same day, because the winds had gotten so bad,
My dad fixed the roof, but then there was an
so we made it out just in time.
electrical outage in our neighborhood, so we went a week without power, which was no fun, but at least
While everyone in Florida was bracing for the
we were all okay—just as my dad had predicted.
hurricane, my mom and I drove to San Francisco to spend a few hours at Fisherman’s Wharf and check
Maybe I’ll catch the next hurricane, or maybe I’ll be
out a couple tourist spots.
out and about again as my new Huskies have arrived! They’re so much fun to ride.
The following morning, we headed up to wine country with a list of all the places we wanted to visit.
Hope to see you all out at the tracks. But wherever
While it was enjoyable, it was always in the back of
you are, stay safe
our minds that Irma was not to be trusted, so we kept checking in with everyone.
Taken from: N/A.(2017) Oh, the winds. ABILITY
By that night, my mom received a notice on her
phone that our flight home Monday morning had
3. Read the text again and decide if the sentences are true (T) or false (F) 1. The name of the girl was Irma
2. At the last minute they decided to go forward with their plans
3. Their flight was at 6.00 a.m
4. The airport was crazy because nobody wanted to be there
5. The girls drove to San Francisco to spend a few hours
6. The girl was panic because her mom said that she was not worried
4. Have you ever been involve in something like that? In a piece of paper write about the worst thing that happened to you on a trip. Write between 60-80 words You must include Where was it When was it Who were with you
6. E 7. C
2 6. F
ACTIVIDAD DE PODCAST
AMORE PER LE AUTO E IL SIGNIFICATO DEI FIORI 1. Unisci le parole con le sue definizione 1. suggerire
c) consigliare, proporre
rapporti d’amore 5. spostarsi
e) muoversi da un luogo all’altro
f) fuori della città
g) contaminazione dell’acqua, ecc
8. (l’) inquinamento
2. Ascolta l´audio “Amore per le auto e il significato dei fiorie” responde le domande. Scegli sono una risposta
1. Qual è la cosa che gli italiani amano con tutto il cuore? a) i fiori
c) le domande
2. Sull problema dell´inquinamento delle Città. Qual è il percentuale di persone che parla su muoversi prevalentemente a piedi? a) 25% b) 29% c) 30% 3. Che cosa hanno i fiori? a) colore b) olore
4. Qual è la Regina dei fiori? a) il tulipano b) la rosa
c) il mazzo
5. Perché cosa Lisa era felicissima? a) per il suo amico b) per la amicizia
c) per un fiore bellisimo
3. Parla con uno dei tui compagni sull´ audio e dopo fanno un riacconto sulle cose che hanno capito
RISPOSTE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C A F B E H D G
ACTIVIDAD DE VIDEO
MONSTER HOUSE *DIE *HEART *WALL *HALLOWEEN *MONSTER HOUSE
1. WRITE THE NAME OF THE PICTURE FROM THE BOX AND WRITE UNDER IT.
2. WATCH THE VIDEO CALLED MONSTER HOUSE AND COMPLETE SENTENCES BELLOW
You can find the video on this page: https://es.englishcentral.com/video/10718
1. A PERSON LOVES HIS HOUSE _____________ MUCH. 2. ITÂ´S CALLED ___________________ MACTABILIS. 3. THERE ARE GOING TO BE A LOT OF ___________________ AT THAT DOOR TRICKS OR _______________! 4. FIND THE ___________________ OF THE HOUSE 5. YOU WERE A_________________ GIRL 6. THE HOUSE IS _________________. 7. I _______________ LIVE MY LIFE
3. MAKE A LIST WITH THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
4. DO YOU LIKE HORROR STORIES? WORK WITH A PARTNER AND MAKE A SHORT HORROR STORY
EXERCISE 2 EXERCISE 1 1. VERY A) HALLOWEEN 2. DOMUS B) DIE 3. CHILDREN - TREATING C) WALL 4. HEART D) MONSTER HOUSE 5. BAD E) HEART 6. DEAD 7. CAN
EXERCICE 3 Y 4 STUDENTSÂ´S OWN ANSWER
ACTIVIDAD DE PICTIONARY
ACTIVIDADES HOT POTATOES
RESUMEN GRUPAL NTICÂ´S
INFOGRAFÍA MEDIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN AUDIOVISUAL Y MASIVA
ACTIVIDAD DE PODCAST
ACTIVIDAD DE PODCAST
ACTIVIDAD DE PODCAST
FORO MATERIAL DE ENSEÃ‘ANZA