PRESENTATION OF THE AGENCY Page 1 :
Page 2 -33
The agency ALNAIN CONSULTING SL was born from the initiative of Mr. Christophe Chartier De Pedro, consultant engineer recognized among the largest companies in the European service in a desire to help emerging countries. ALNAIN CONSULTING is a structure of private actors and men of land. It ensures that the partnership and the development of economic relations between EUROPE and emerging countries with strong potential Its objective is to provide its expertise in commercial, legal, tax, financial and social services to a development partner. Its purpose is to provide an organized structure with networks and cells intervention needed to negotiate, thus creating a bridge between the European and local businesses. European companies are partners both in the areas of primary than secondary and tertiary sectors and the full range of their business sector. We can for example send trainers in various fields, from the skilled worker to the engineer.. We have the same jurisdiction to general training in several areas of activity Partners with banking structures of the first order, we can get projects (Build Operate Transfer) project financing through local banks Bank Guarantees transform our online credit montages in Financial Engineering with both financial Europe than in the Americas Our financial process actively protects all parties involved in the establishment of a procedure designed specifically for this type of project.
Construction : The Alnain Consulting Group’s Construction activity focuses basically on the development of all types of Civil Works and Building infrastructures, carried out through an extensive group of companies. The Alnain Consulting Group’s Construction activity focuses basically on developing all types of infrastructures, through construction projects for both public and private clients, as well as carrying out projects under concession arrangements through various public-private partnership contract models, covering the whole concession business value chain, from project design to financing, construction, commissioning and operation.
Projects accomplished of civil works by our partners. Since 2012 the projects are presented by geographical areas 2012 Projects Europe : SPAIN: - Execution of the urban tunnels and the station at Girona, on the high-speed railway line from Barcelona to the French border - Execution of the tunnel for the AVE high-speed train between the Emperador Carlos V roundabout to Chamartín station, along the Calle Serrano axis in Madrid - On the AP-7 highway, construction of a third and fourth lane for each carriageway between Fornells and Vilademuls in Girona
Administrative Building (Salamanca, Spain).
- The design and construction of the Central Greece E-65 Motorway. - Construction of twin tunnels 11.9 kilometres long for the London Underground (United Kingdom). - Project for the construction of the Great Island combined cycle power plant with an installed capacity of 460 MW (Ireland). - Concession contract for design, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the Algarve Coast Sub-Concession (Portugal), where 33 kilometres of new roads are to be built and 227 kilometres of the existing network to be improved. - Works for the Global Tech I offshore wind farm, the first farm of its type built in the German North Sea, made up of 80 turbines and with an installed capacity of 400 MW. - Works framed within the construction project for the A1 motorway, PyrzowiceMaciejów-Soœnica stretch, at 20.1 kilometres in length. - A project for the execution of two stretches of the S-1 Mühlviertler highway in Austria. - Execution of works for the “Norra Länken” northern ring road in Stockholm (Sweden). AMERICA: - Construction of the viaduct over the I-287 interstate freeway in Westchester County, United States. - Works on various stretches of the New York Subway to extend and improve it, such as structures for construction of the East Side Access, the extension of subway line 7
and the assembly of the tunnel boring machine for Second Avenue subway works in Manhattan. - Installation of all the plumbing, electrical and air conditioning works needed to put ten potable water distribution chambers into service in Manhattan. - Construction of the Saskatoon ring road in Saskatchewan (Canada). - Works for the construction of twelve educational centres in Alberta, Canada. - A project for the extension of Route 101 in California that will bypass Willits in Medocino County. The works comprise more than 9 kilometres of highway, the construction of fifteen bridges and two interchanges. LATIN AMERICA: - Works on stretch 2 for extension of underground line A in Buenos Aires (Argentina). - Construction of several stretches of provincial route 19 in Santa Fe, Argentina. - Mapocho water treatment plant, in the city of Santiago de Chile. - Excavation of the southern mine tunnel for geological exploration, at 8 kilometres in length, at Bronces (Chile). ASIA PACIFIC : - Project for developing the Victoria desalinating plant in Queensland. - Design, construction, operation and maintenance of road infrastructures for connection to Brisbane airport in Queensland. - Improvement of the Goodna water treatment plant in Ipswich. - Design and construction of the railway line and associated stations between Quakers Hill and Schofields in north-east Sydney.
- Works for the Wheatstone gas project: design and construction of the project’s residential area and other associated buildings, as well as the construction of two undersea tunnels to connect two offshore gas reserves (Australia). - Various contracts for design and construction of the transmission network and telecommunications infrastructures for Vision stream in Australia.
Viaduct over Ulla river, Madrid-Galicia high- speed railway line (Spain)
ASIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST: Design, construction, operation and maintenance of the first tram system in Doha (Qatar). - Works for improvement and expansion of new infrastructures at the King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah (Saudi Arabia). - Construction of several stretches of railway line, stations and other infrastructures within the Guangzhou – Shenzhen – Hong Kong Express Rail Link project (Hong Kong, China). - Construction of a railway bridge and tunnel, stations and viaducts for the South Island railway line in Hong Kong. - Design and construction of a 10-kilometre long tunnel between Chenani and Nashri in Jammu in northern India. - Design and construction of the railway line between Ipoh and Padang Besar in Malaysia. MOTORWAYS AND ROADS : 2011:
- Construction of the Navia - Tapia de Casariego stretch of the A-8 highway in Asturias (Spain). - Project for execution of the “Arganzuela II” footbridge between Paseo de Yeserías and Avenida del Manzanares in Madrid (Spain). - Construction of the San Salvador de Heras - Parbayón stretch of the Ronda de la Bahía de Santander highway (Spain). - Project for development of the South Fraser motorway in Vancouver, a motorway with a concession arrangement, 40 kilometres long and with four lanes in each direction (Canada). - Construction of a 36-kilometre stretch of the S5 express road (Poland). - Construction of a new five-level traffic interchange for connection with the I-10. The construction consists of a new bridge, new on- and off-ramps (Maricopa, Arizona, United States). - Construction of the Pareditas – El Sosneado stretch on National Route 40, province of Mendoza (Argentina). 2010 : - Construction of a new bridge over the river Júcar connecting the Sueca bypass to the A-38 highway (Valencia, Spain). - Project for the construction of a new access to Córdoba airport between the A-4 and N-437 roads, corresponding to the southern stretch of the Western bypass (Córdoba, Spain). - Construction of a third lane for the TF-1 motorway in the stretch between Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Güimar and remodelling of the junction between the TF-1 motorway and the outer motorway (A.E.) (Tenerife, Spain). - Construction of the Tarancón to Alcazar del Rey stretch of the A-40 highway (Cuenca, Spain).
- Construction of the stretch of A-15 highway between the towns of Radona and Sauquillo del Campo (Soria, Spain). - Construction of the stretch between Abrera and Olesa de Montserrat of the B-40 Barcelona orbital highway (Barcelona, Spain). - Repair and consolidation works on the bank on the A-6 highway at kilometre point 418 (Le贸n, Spain) - Concession contract for the adaptation, alteration and conservation of the A-2 highway in the bordering stretch of the provinces of Soria and Guadalajara at Calatayud (Zaragoza, Spain). - Construction of the A-1 highway between the towns of Piekary Slaskie and Maciej贸w in Poland. - Construction of the A-4 motorway between Wierzchoslawice and Krzyz in Poland. - Works for the construction of the Algarve Litoral road network in Portugal, comprising several conventional roads, the main road being that running along the southern coast of Portugal between the towns of Sagres and Vila Real de Santo Antonio. - Construction of the new Baixo Alentejo motorway in Portugal, which will connect the towns of Sines and Beja. - Expansion of Ruta 5 in Chile from Puerto Montt to Pargua in the Los Lagos Region. - Construction of I-595 interstate freeway in Florida (United States). - Construction of the Montreal Nouvelle Autoroute A-30 orbital motorway consisting of the execution of 42 kilometres of motorway (Montreal, Canada). - Execution of stretches 4 and 5 of the A-21 highway in Navarre (Spain). 2003: Toll trunk motorways R-2 R-3 and R-5 as well as the M-50 ring road in Madrid.
- Toll road from Santiago to Alto Santo Domingo in La Coruña. - Highway from Levante to France via Aragon. - Ring road in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. - Highway from Cantabria to Meseta. - Sax-Castalla highway in Alicante. - Montagut-Olot highway in Gerona. - Betxi-Borriol highway in Castellón. - Navalmoral highway in Cáceres. - Highway between Ciudad Real and Atalaya del Cañavate. - Highway between Santa Cruz Tenerife and San Cristóbal. - North access to Ferrol through the prolongation of the A-9 motorway. - Fourth lane on the Montmeló-Papiol highway in Barcelona. - Vigo by-pass. - Tunnel on María de Molina Street in Madrid. - Santiago-Valparaíso toll road in Chile. - North-south motorway in Santiago de Chile. - A-13 Thames Gateway motorway in England. - A-1 Darrington-Dishford motorway in England. - Platinum Corridor toll road in South Africa.
Atocha station expansion. Madrid. Spain
2011: - Construction of various sections between Madrid and Valladolid of the High-Speed Line to north and northeast Spain including the construction of the double tunnel in Guadarrama Madrid. - Construction of various sections of the High-Speed Line between Córdoba and Málaga. - Building of various sections between Lérida and Barcelona of the High-Speed Line joining Madrid Barcelona and the French Border. - New High-Speed Line from Madrid to Toledo. - Construction of different sections of the Metrosur subaway (South of Madrid). - Construction of two sections of the new Line 9 of the Barcelona subway. - Light train between Vélez and Malaga. 2010: Construction of the central stretch of the Pajares tunnels for the high-speed line between León and Asturias (León, Spain). - Execution of the works for the construction of the stretch between Utrera and Las Cabezas de San Juan on the Seville to Cadiz high-speed line (Sevilla, Spain). - Construction of the bed for the new high-speed railway access to the East Coast at the entrances to Albacete (Spain). - Construction of the Lalín (Abeleda)-Lalín (Baxán) stretch on the Santiago to Ourense high-speed route (Pontevedra, Spain).
- Construction on the Atlantic high-speed route of the stretch between Uxes and Pocomaco (La Coruña, Spain). - Construction of the Portuguese high-speed line in the stretch between Poceirao and Caia. - Expansion of the New York subway to enable direct subway connection between the Long Island network in Queens and the Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan (United States). - Works to expand New York subway line 7 (United States). - Construction of the 72nd Street underground station for the new 2nd Avenue line in Manhattan (New York, United States).
2009: Construction of urban tunnels and station in Gerona, within the project for the highspeed line between Madrid-Barcelona and the border with France (Gerona, Spain). - Construction of the new railway complex for Atocha station (Madrid, Spain). - Construction of the railway line on the Orense-Santiago route, in the stretch between Silleda and Boqueixón, on the high-speed line between Madrid and Galicia (Pontevedra, Spain). - Construction of several stretches of high-speed line between Bobadilla and Granada in the provinces of Malaga and Granada (Spain). - Construction of the stretch of high-speed line between Galdácano and Basauri (Bilbao, Spain). - Works for the remodelling of Elche-Carrus station (Alicante, Spain). - Work to eliminate the level crossings in the town of Valga (Pontevedra, Spain).
2005: Madrid-Valencia High-Speed Line Gabaldón-Villanueva de la Jara and RequenaSiete Aguas sections. - Orense-Santiago High-Speed Line Lalín-Silleda-Boqueixón sections. - Madrid-Barcelona High-Speed Line Olérdola-Aviñonet section. - Córdoba-Málaga High-Speed Line Gobantes-Abdalajis Tunnels section. - New rail access to the North and Northeast of Spain Tres Cantos-Canto Blanco section. - Construction of the infrastructure of the extension of Line 11 of the Madrid subway to Carabanchel Alto. - Construction of the infrastructure of the extension of Line 7 of the Madrid subway to Coslada and San Fernando de Henares II M40-Coslada and III Coslada-San Fernando de Henares sections. - Remodelling of Sants railway station in Barcelona 1st and 2nd phase. - Line 1 of the Seville subway. - Infrastructure and stations of several sections of Line 9 of the Barcelona subway. HYDRAULICS WORKS ,COAST, PORTS AND MINING: 2011 : Quay AZ-2 alongside the Zibierna dock, corresponding to the expansion of the port of Bilbao outside El Abra (Spain). - Replenishment of sands and improved accessibility to the Riazor, Orzán, Matadero and San Amaro beaches in the La Coruña municipal area (Spain).
- Expansion of the Andalusia Quay for installation of a container terminal and transfer of ASESA’s facilities in the Port of Tarragona (Spain). - Demolition and reconstruction of the Calaveras Dam in California (United States). - Works for the construction of various buildings and structures for the construction of the generating plant at San Pedro, Chile. - Repairs to port infrastructure and facilities at the dock at the head of the Chacabuco quay (Bahía de Concepción, municipality of Talcahuano, Chile). - Execution of the project for construction of the Athabasca River Bridge at Fort McMurray in Alberta, the largest bridge in the province of Alberta, at 30 metres wide and around 500 metres long (Canada). - Construction of the new Lake Champlain Bridge in northern New York State, connecting the counties of Essex and Adison (New York, United States). - Works for the Hunter River environmental improvement project by means of excavation and decontamination works and the removal of sediments (New South Wales, Australia). - Construction of an energy recovery facility at Newhaven (England). - Project for complete remodelling of the Kaiserschleuse locks in the city of Bremen (Germany). - Project for infrastructure construction and start of mining activities at the Curragh North mine (Queensland, Australia). - Contract for the operation of the Mount Owen coal mine, as well as the design and construction of various facilities at the mine (New South Wales, Australia). 2010 : Expansion of the Port of Gijón (Spain).
- Project preparation and execution for the work for the new Júcar – Vinalopó pipeline (Valencia, Spain). - Expansion of the Escombreras dock in the port of Cartagena (Murcia, Spain). - Construction of new berths in the port of Malaga (Malaga, Spain). - Project for the development of the Isla Verde outer wharf in the port of Algeciras Bay (Cadiz, Spain). - Wharf for the liquefied natural gas regasification terminal in the Port of “El Musel” (Gijón, Spain). - Works for the interception channel along the right bank of the Avilés estuary in the Carreño, Castrillón, Corvera de Asturias and Gozón municipal areas (Asturias, Spain). - Improvement of the drainage network in the lower zone of the city of Melilla (Spain). - Construction works for the waste water purification plants at Fuente-Álamo and Montealegre (Albacete, Spain). - Construction of a purification plant at Newton Creek in Nueva York (United States). - Works to improve the water distribution network for Manhattan (New York, United States). - Shanganach-Bray waste water treatment plant (Ireland). - Construction of the breakwater for the port of Arzew in Algeria. - Construction of the Portugues Dam in Puerto Rico (United States). 2009: Expansion of the Ferrazo quay in the Port of Vilagarcía (Pontevedra, Spain).
- Construction of the Promenade at Playa de Poniente, Benidorm (Alicante, Spain). - Construction of the dam at Villalba de los Barros (Badajoz, Spain). - Execution of the works which make up the project for the Segarra-Garrigues canal over a 37 kilometre stretch in the Ponts municipal area (Lleida, Spain). - Works for urban development, internal services and provisioning of the outer harbour of El Ferrol (La Coruña, Spain). - Works for the Garrigues Sud irrigation project in the Juncosa, Bellaguarda and Els Torms municipal areas (Lleida, Spain). - Works for repair and automation of the main Campo de Turia canal in the stretch between Benageber and Sifón de Loriguilla (Valencia, Spain). - Construction of the Tous dam in Valencia (Spain). - Construction of the Bens marine outfall (La Coruña, Spain). - Expansion of the Port of Brens in Cee at La Coruña (Spain). - Works for the construction of the Brandariz hydroelectric power plant (La Coruña, Spain). - Works for the regeneration of the beaches at Rianxo (La Coruña, Spain). - Construction of the coastal connection and the panoramic lift in the town of Ribadeo (Lugo, Spain). 2003: Yesa resevoir in Navarra. - Lodosa canal in Navarra. - Water Treatment Plant in Baix Llobregat Barcelona. - Montijo Canal in Badajoz. 14
- Wharves at Aviles Port in Asturias. - Water storage facilities for Canal de Isabel II on Avenida de Filipinas Madrid. - Construction of Hayovel Port in Tel Aviv (Israel)). AIRPORTS WORKS: 2011: Renovation of Terminal 2 at San Francisco Airport (California, United States). 2005/2004/2003/2002: Construction of Terminal 4 of Madrid-Barajas airport. - New terminal area and control tower in La Palma airport (Islas Canarias). - New control tower and control centre of the terminal area in Santiago airport (Galicia). New area including terminal satellite structure parking and outlying access of the Madrid-Barajas airport. - Runway 15L-335 and runs associated areas in the Madrid-Barajas airport. - Enlargement of the operating area of the Barcelona-El Prat airport; new runway 07R-25L and runs associated. New terminal satellite building car park and accesses to Madrid-Barajas airport. - Runway 15L-33R in Madrid-Barajas airport. - New runway 07R-25L and runs associated for the Barcelona-El Prat airport. Platform extension for airliner parking lots Stage II in the Barcelona-El Prat airport.
Projects accomplished of building:
2012/2011/2010/2009… Projects - Building of the Emporio Tower for Union Investment in Hamburg, Germany. - Construction of the BelVista residential complex in Frankfurt, Germany. - Design and construction of a new air terminal, aircraft parking platform, cargo building, forecourt and new access road for the Gibraltar Terminal. - Building and improvement of terminal 1 for Warsaw’s Chopin Airport (Poland). Construction of a new children’s hospital in Perth, Australia. - Building of the Eclipse Tower at Parramatta in New South Wales (Australia). - Project for design and construction of the King George office tower in Brisbane (Australia). - Works to expand and improve the Townsville Hospital in Queensland, including a new pathology laboratory, expansion of the oncology area and a new clinical block, among other facilities. - Works on the Sydney Opera House, excavation and construction of a new access road (Sydney, Australia). - Building of the Mafraq Hospital in Abu Dhabi. Construction of the new Lugo Hospital (Spain). - Alteration and expansion of the San Juan de Dios Hospital, León (Spain). - Construction of the car park building, the development and the Technical Block for Vigo Airport (Spain). - Expansion and alteration to the first phase of Soria General Hospital (Spain). - Expansion of the Airport Terminal, first phase of Almeria Airport (Spain). 16
- Marineda Shopping Centre, La Coruña (Spain). - Construction of two data processing centres at the Santander Group’s Cantabria Technology Centre (Spain). - Expansion of Pontevedra Museum and restoration of the Sarmiento Building (Pontevedra, Spain). - Construction of 10 primary health care centres in the towns of Andratx, Ariany, Es Molinar, Esporles, María de la Salud, Muro, Porreres, Sa Pobla, Ses Salines y Son Servera on Mallorca (Spain). - Demolition of old facilities and construction of the new Mills-Peninsula medical centre, with capacity for 311 rooms, as well as the adjacent car parking infrastructure (Burligame, California, United States). - Building of an office complex, the Great American Tower in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States). - Development of the Northwest Corner laboratory and research building for Columbia University (New York, United States). - Fort Belvoir Military Hospital, with capacity for more than 120 patients, as well as different units for specialised care (Virginia, United States). - Construction of the Yale University Medical Centre in New Haven (Connecticut, United States). - Construction of the Al Bustan complex, in which a shopping centre with a recreational area, an office block and residential flats were built, as well as a 100,000square-metre underground car park (Abu Dhabi). - Execution of the project to expand the city centre of Doha in Qatar, consisting of the construction of five towers with different functions, giving a gross floor area of 330,000 square metres.
- Design and building of the One One One Eagle Street project, consisting of a 44storey office tower, as well as other attached facilities, comprising a floor area of 62,000 square metres (Queensland, Australia). - Building of the Mercatura en Aalen shopping centre (Germany). - Construction of the Emporio complex, comprising the building of office premises, commercial spaces and residential areas, as well as a hotel with 325 rooms (Hamburg, Germany). - Building of the skyscraper called Tower 185 in Frankfurt (Germany). - Execution of works for the construction of the Barwa Commercial Avenue in Qatar, eight and a half kilometres long, along which commercial premises for offices and residences have been developed (Qatar). Construction of the Son Espases Hospital (Palma de Mallorca, Spain). - Construction of the Atocha station expansion (Madrid, Spain). - Project and works for Reus Hospital (Tarragona, Spain). - Works for the prison at Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain). - Works for the Auditorium at Cartagena (Murcia, Spain). - Construction of the Conference Halls at LĂŠrida (Spain). - Construction of the new La Palma Airport terminal (Spain). - Works for the new Alicante Airport electric terminal (Spain). - Expansion and restoration works for the Beata MarĂa Ana Hospital (Madrid, Spain). - Expansion of Miami Airport in the United States. - Construction of the prison at Antofagasta (Chile). Works for the new La Fe Hospital (Valencia, Spain). 18
- Construction of Terminal 1 for Barcelona airport (Spain). - Project for the “Las Arenas” leisure centre in Barcelona (Spain). - Works for the remodelling of the Faculty of Medicine in Valencia (Spain). - Construction works for the San Pau Hospital in Barcelona (Spain). - Construction of the Mossos D’Escuadra Central Police Station in Sabadell (Spain). - Extension and remodelling works for the Canaries’ Maternal and Children’s University Hospital (Spain). - Construction of the new base for the Oviedo Provincial Historical Archive (Spain). MINING 2012 : Contract for operation of the Poitrel coal mine in Australia. - Operation of the Prominent Hill gold and copper mine (South Australia). - Mining services for the South Middleback iron ore mine on the Eyre Peninsula, South Australia. - Project for the underground development and production of the Cosmo Deep gold mine in Humpty Doo in Australia’s Northern Territory. - Contract for developing mining infrastructures and coal mine operations for Pakri Barwadih in India - Contract for operation and future development at the Teguh Sinar Abadi and Firman Ketaun Perkasa coal mines (Indonesia). INDUSTRIAL SERVICES ENERGY : 2012/2011/2010/2009…. - Engineering, supply, construction and commissioning of the Extresol-3 thermal solar plant (Badajoz, Spain).
- Turnkey construction (supply, assembly, installation and commissioning) of several wind farms in Spain, such as the Loma del Capón and Valcaire wind farms (both in Granada) and the Barchin wind farm in Cuenca. - Construction and maintenance of networks for Gas Natural, including the gas distribution network, urgent services and industrial connections. - Contract for installation and maintenance of telephone, broadband services, voice and television networks for Movistar in Spain. - Installation of beacons and electrical installations at Malaga Airport (Spain). - Contract for electricity reading and metering in several regions in Spain for the company Endesa. - Maintenance of public lighting facilities in Madrid (Spain). “Turnkey” project for two wellhead platforms and two jackets with a total weight of 8,500 tonnes for Denmark’s “South Arne” offshore oil complex. - Engineering, supply, manufacture, loading and mooring of a jacket for a wellhead platform of 8,000 tonnes for the “Ekofisk” offshore oil complex in Norway. - Instrumentation assembly and manufacture of duplex pipes for the “Jasmine” offshore oil platform in the North Sea. - Turnkey construction of the photovoltaic farm for Giave, Sardinia, Italy. - Turnkey contract for the construction of the Great Island combined cycle power plant, with an installed capacity of 430 MW (Ireland). Construction of the Sauz combined cycle power plant in Querétaro state (Mexico). - Construction of the Sauz combined cycle power plant in Querétaro state (Mexico). - A three-year project for installing and maintaining telephone networks, as well as broadband services, voice and television over copper and fibre optic cables in Peru, Chile and Colombia.
- Engineering, supply, installation and commissioning of two phase shifter units for the Cerro Navia substation (Mexico). - “Turnkey” construction of two hydroelectric power plants in Panama; Cochea and Mendre 2 hydroelectric projects. - Works for improving and expanding the drinking water treatment plants, sewers and waste water treatment plants for the main towns in Cajamarca (Peru). - Construction of the 148-kilometre gas pipeline from the liquids handling plant to the Reynosa separators and metering plant (Mexico). - Electrical and hydraulic installations for the new Gremio Arena stadium in Porto Alegre (Brazil). - Supply, installation and maintenance of the Panamericana photovoltaic plant in Peru.
- Supply of the Operational Support System (SAE) for bus fleet management in the city of Bogotá (Colombia). - Works to expand and adapt the Los Olivos, Ordaz, Sur Aeropuerto and Bolívar substations in the municipality of Caroní, Bolívar state (Venezuela) - Construction of a marine terminal and liquefied petroleum gas storage plant in Quito (Ecuador). The Tonopah thermal solar plant - The I-595 traffic control systems in Miami Turnkey project for the combined cycle thermal power plant in Navoi, Uzbekistan. - Installation of a complete trolley-bus system, with 10 kilometres of route and 12 stops, within the King Saud bin Abdulaziz University in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
- Supply and assembly of the boiler, pipes and equipment for the Giza North combined cycle power plant, with an installed capacity of 1,500 MW (Cairo, Egypt). - Construction and start-up of 7 electricity transmission lines in India, with a total length of over 180 kilometres. - Turnkey project for the construction of 17 overhead electricity distribution lines in new oil wells in Abu Dhabi. Projects for the construction and installation of various contracts for electricity distribution and transmission works in various Mexican states, consisting of 12 transmission lines at a total of over 130 kilometres in length, 6 electricity substations and 32 feeders. - Construction of 70 kilometres of the Tuxpan branch gas pipeline in the state of Veracruz in Mexico. - Project for the execution of works for the gas transmission pipeline from Linares to Villacarrillo, at a total length of 64 kilometres, in Jaen (Spain). - Execution of works for the construction of gas transfer pipelines and gas gathering lines in San Fernando (Mexico). - Works for the construction of the gas transmission pipeline to supply gas to the EscĂşzar municipal area (Granada, Spain). - Construction and assembly of an underground regulating and metering station to supply natural gas to the city of Avila (Spain). - Management of the joint waste water purifying plant for Cadiz and San Fernando, general sewers for grouping discharges and undersea outfall (Spain). Construction and maintenance of the Natural Gas networks, including the gas distribution network, attending to urgent situations, industrial connections and construction of community receiving facilities in various zones in Spain.
- Construction of 53 kilometres of gas gathering lines and over 17 kilometres of gas pipeline for handling of gas and liquids for the natural gas production field at Nejo, Mexico. - Supply, transport, assembly and works for the remodelling of the primary electricity distribution subsystem for the city of Tarma in Peru. - Construction and maintenance of the natural gas infrastructure on the Island of Mallorca, including the gas distribution network, the transport network, the receiving installations, maintenance of the liquefied natural gas plants and the expansion of the gas network by means of the inclusion of new supply points (Mallorca, Spain). - Works to lay the output gas pipeline from the Poseidon gas production field underground (Cadiz, Spain). The construction of gas distribution networks for Natural Gas in Barcelona, Madrid, Castilla La Mancha, Levante, Andalucía, Cantabria and Castilla León. - Technical service, meter readings and management of installations for Unión Fenosa in La Coruña, Vigo, Madrid, Guadalajara and Cuenca. - Contract for a comprehensive commercial operations management service for the electricity company Edelnor in various areas in Peru. - Supply and electrical cable laying work for the company AES Onel in Cameroon. - Repowering work for Unión Fenosa, for high voltage lines in different municipalities in Galicia. Installation and maintenance of voice, broadband and television equipment for Telefónica in Spain, Argentina, Chile and Peru - Construction of 245 kilometres of gas distribution networks for Gas Natural in Spain - Maintenance of municipal electrical systems for Barcelona city council - Meter readings in the Catalan Autonomous Region 23
- Technical service, meter readings and management of installations for Unión Fenosa in the Province of La Coruña The Lanzhou Project for the distribution, transmission, supervision and maintenance of the natural gas network; supply of a SCADA system and basic engineering and supply of equipment and materials for a 300,000 Nm3/day LNG plant. - Conservation and cleaning of the sewage network for zones IV-V of the Canal de Isabel II in Madrid. - Assembly of 60 km of Æ 12" steel pipe for the gas pipeline from Cella to Calamocha (Teruel). - Construction of a gas pipeline between Orihuela and Torrevieja. - Electrical maintenance for the Gijón Port Authority (Asturias). Combines the activities of construction, installation and maintenance of high-voltage electrical networks, telecommunications systems, railway installations, electrical installations and mechanical assemblies and climate control systems. The following projects are worth mentioning: Projects - Execution of over 800 kilometres of transmission lines and their corresponding associated substations in Brazil. - Design, construction and commissioning of two unloading and storage port terminals for the supply of liquefied petroleum gas, one terminal for the Tuxpan project in the state of Veracruz and the other for the company Gasoductos de Chihuahua in the state of Jalisco, both in Mexico. - Design and supply of equipment for a 300,000 Nm3/day gas plant in Lanzhou (China). - Project to expand the Repsol refinery at Cartagena (Murcia, Spain).
- Civil works, assembly and erection of supports and stringing of conductors for the high voltage electricity line between Fardioua and Melloussa in Tangiers (Morocco). - Mechanical, assembly and installation works for three waste heat boilers, one for a combined cycle power plant at Diemen in Rotterdam and two for the Enecogen combined cycle power plant in Amsterdam (Holland). - Project for the construction of signalling, fixed telecommunications, centralised traffic control protection and safety system installations for the Ourense to Santiago de Compostela stretch of high-speed railway (Galicia, Spain). - Execution of works for the construction project and carrying out of maintenance on the two traction power supply substations and autotransformer centres associated with the main high-speed railway line from Orense to Santiago on the NorthNorthwest Corridor. - Civil works, installation and maintenance work for fibre optic networks for Vodafone in Spain. - Project for the installation and management of a multiservice municipal wireless network in the city of Seville (Spain). - Installation and management of a corporate broadband network with WiMax technology for connecting municipal buildings and extension of WiFi spaces in Murcia Local Council.
The construction of 1,120 kilometres of high-voltage lines and the corresponding substations in Brazil. - Construction of transmission lines and associated electrical substations in Mexico, as well as the Westerly electrical substations or supply of power to the Manzanillo zone, among other projects. - Turnkey construction of 4 x 400 kV encapsulated substations and 575 kilometres of high-voltage lines in Libya.
- Execution, supply and provision of assembly services for the railway line electrification project in the stretch between Xinxiang-Heze-Yanzhou y Rizhao in China. - Electrical and instrumentation assembly works for different units for the expansion of the Petrogal refinery at Sines (Portugal). - Decontamination services, waste treatments and mechanical maintenance for the Ascó and Vandellós nuclear power stations (Tarragona, Spain). - Electrification and structural works for the Alicante tram network (Spain). - Construction of 130 kilometres of transmission lines and associated auxiliary services at the border between Nicaragua and Costa Rica for the electrical interconnection system for the Central American countries. - Prefabrication, assembly of pipes and equipment for the Port of Barcelona combined cycle gas power plant for Natural Gas (Barcelona, Spain). - Facility management for the Compostilla (León), Andorra (Teruel) and Puentes de García Rodríguez (La Coruña) thermal power stations in Spain. - Supply and mechanical assembly of gas-oil storage tanks for the company CLH at Loeches (Madrid). - Electrification works for the Atocha station expansion (Madrid, Spain). The construction of 908 kilometres of high-voltage lines and the corresponding substations in Brazil. - The construction of over 250 kilometres of high-voltage electricity distribution lines in countries such as Bangladesh, Cambodia and Mexico. - Construction and maintenance of overhead line installations and associated systems for the stretch between Torrejón de Velasco and Motilla del Palancar, as well as the construction and maintenance of the power systems, detection systems, technical buildings and auxiliary works for the stretches between Motilla del Palancar and
Valencia and Murcia on the high-speed line connecting Madrid, Castilla La Mancha, the Community of Valencia and Murcia. - Design, construction and maintenance of the installations for the overhead contact line and associated systems for the high-speed railway line between Cordova and Malaga in the stretch between AlmodĂłvar del RĂo - Bobadilla - Los Prados and Malaga Station. - Mechanical assembly work on various units for the refinery expansion project for Repsol in Cartagena (Murcia). - Installation of the auxiliary systems and security for the high-speed railway line between Madrid, Barcelona and the French border, in the tunnels between Roda de Vara and Barcelona. - Integral management of protection installations in the Guadarrama and San Pedro tunnels on the high-speed line between Madrid and Valladolid. - Assembly of two waste heat boilers in the Combined Cycle Power Plant at Pego (Portugal). - Maintenance of the installations for the overhead contact line on the high-speed line connecting Madrid and Sevilla, and Cordoba-Malaga. - Maintenance contract for the Wind hydroelectric power plant and the Daule Peripa dam in Guayas (Ecuador). - Mechanical and electrical turbine assembly for gas and steam and associated elements in the combined cycle power plant at BlĂŠnod in France. Contract under a concession regime for the turnkey construction of the high-voltage line for 500 kV, 581 km long between Serra da Mesa and Samambaia, as well as 5 associated substations, in Brazil - Installation of equipment associated with the high-speed railway line between Figueras and Perpignan, including systems for supply of electricity, overhead power lines, control systems, ventilation of tunnels, signalling and security
- Design, construction and maintenance of the overhead contact line and associated systems for the high-speed railway line between Madrid, Zaragoza, Barcelona and the French border in the stretch between Lérida and Barcelona - Design, construction and maintenance of the installations for the overhead contact line and associated systems for the high-speed railway line between Cordova and Malaga in the stretch between Almodóvar del Río - Bobadilla - Los Prados and Malaga Station - Construction and maintenance of the installations for the overhead contact line and associated systems for the stretch between Torrejón de Velasco and Motilla del Palancar on the high-speed line connecting Madrid, Castilla La Mancha, the Community of Valencia and the Region of Murcia - Installation and maintenance of the air conditioning, mechanical, electrical and electronic systems for the health centre at La Guancha in Tenerife - Construction and operation of the installations for an ultrafiltration system and a water purifying plant for a flow rate of approximately 730 litres per second in a desalination plant in the Region of Murcia - Electrical, air conditioning and hot sanitary water, fire protection, ventilation and centralised facility control system installations for the Canal de Isabel II Theatre “Turnkey” construction of a single triplex circuit 400 kV line, 500 km long, WadiRabie-Roweis, with 126,700 m3 of foundations and 21,500 m3 of concreting, with 9 type AAAC816-236.39 mm conductors (3 conductors per phase), a total of 1,200 self-supporting lattice towers in 23,000 Tm galvanised steel and an OPGW cable (24 fibres), glass insulators (3,900 chains of insulators) with an execution time of 30 months for GECOL in a temporary joint venture at 50% with Inabensa (in execution). - “Turnkey” construction of a 230 kV line (115 km) Baghari-Serajganj-Bogra, as well as the 230/132 kV Bogra substation, with an execution period of 24 months for PGCB (in execution). - Concession contract, including “turnkey” construction of 72 km of 500 kV line from Serra da Mesa II to Emborcaçao and 5 associated 500 kV substations. 28
- Project 124 SR 813 Bajío Division - (2nd Phase): 37 km of 230 and 115 kV high voltage lines and associated 230/115 kV substations. - Construction of a new factory for Arcelor Mittal in Zaragoza (220 kV, 250 MVA overhead feed line and set, internal electrical installations and integral controls).
Renewable energies - Project for construction of the Oaxaca wind farm, consisting of 51 wind turbines each of 2 MW in power connected to an electricity substation by means of five circuits, with a total installed power of 102 MW, and the development of the associated infrastructure for commissioning (Mexico). - Construction project for two solar thermal electricity generating plants, Valle 1 and 2, each with an installed capacity of 49.9 MW, with each using a solar park of parabolic trough collectors with an approximate area of 510,000 square metres, both located in the San José del Valle municipal area (Cadiz, Spain). - Execution of the Gemasolar project, consisting of the construction of a solar tower power plant with molten salt technology in the Fuentes de Andalucía municipal area (Sevilla, Spain) - “Turnkey” construction of various photovoltaic installations in Italy, such as the Cerdeña photovoltaic park (6 MW of installed capacity), the Ferrandina photovoltaic park (6 MW of installed capacity) and the Corato photovoltaic park (1 MW of installed capacity).
Other Energy Projects (EPC) - Execution of works related to the development, infrastructures and maintenance of gas fields in the Activo Integral Burgos field in the state of Coahuila (México). - Development of detailed engineering, supply of equipment and commissioning of various units for the General Lázaro Cárdenas refinery for the Minatitlán project in the state of Veracruz (Mexico).
- Expansion of storage capacity for the Sagunto regasification plant with a fourth total containment storage tank of 150,000 m3 for liquefied natural gas (Valencia, Spain). - Waste water reuse treatment plant of 9,000 m3/day, for industrial use in Altona (Melbourne, Australia). - Engineering, supply, manufacture, loading, securing, transport, installation, tests and start-up of an electricity generating platform for Campeche in the Gulf of Mexico. - Development of the project for engineering, supply and construction of an ammonium phosphate plant in Saudi Arabia. - Development of the detailed engineering, management of procurement, supervision of construction in the works for the project for the new coker block in the Petronor refinery in Bilbao (Spain). - Works and supplies for completion of the turnkey project for the Castor offshore underground gas storage facility, located in Vinaroz (Castellón, Spain).
Thermal solar energy - In the area of thermal solar energy, the construction of the Extresol II (Badajoz) and Manchasol I (Ciudad Real) plants was completed in 2010, each with 49.9 MW of installed power. With these installations and the three plants completed in previous years, the ACS Group had an installed power of 249.5 MW at 31 December 2010. Two further thermal solar energy plants (Extresol III and Manchasol II) are also in the construction phase, to add 99.8 MW of installed power in the coming years. The ACS Group’s 49.9 MW thermal solar plants have an advanced heat storage system which enables management of energy production, even producing power without solar radiation, and increases the load factor, clearly surpassing other plants without this technology.
Renewable energies - In Renewable Energies, at 31 December 2010, the ACS Group was participating in 44 operating wind farms with an installed power of 1,183.2 MW and an attributable
power of 873.2 MW. Furthermore, the Group is participating in 7 wind farms currently under construction, six in Spain and one in Mexico, with an installed power of 308.5 MW and an additional 21 wind farms in the financing or development phase with installed power of 1,617.8 MW. - Turnkey execution of construction, equipment supply, assembly and commissioning works for the Manchasol I (Ciudad Real) and Extresol II (Badajoz) Thermal Solar Power Plants, each with an installed power of 49.9 MW. - Turnkey execution of the works for construction, equipment supply, assembly and commissioning of the Montegordo (Huelva), Arroyal (Burgos) and El Viudo I and II (Valencia) wind farms, among other projects. ď‚ˇ
Other Energy Projects (EPC) - Construction of an electricity generating platform for the company Pemex in the Ku-Maloob-Zaap hydrocarbon production field in the Gulf of Mexico. - Design, construction, operation, maintenance and connection to the electricity grid of various hydroelectric power plants in Panama, such as Pando, Monte Lirio, El Alto and Pedregalito among other projects. - Project for the construction of an offshore accommodation platform for 201 people, including services for engineering, supply, loading, mooring and installation (Mexico). - Construction of the Aceca combined cycle power plant with an installed power of 400 MW (Toledo, Spain). - Project and construction for the desulphurisation plant for the La Robla thermal power station (LeĂłn).
INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE CONSTRUCTION:
Argentina, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mongolia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam.
INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Brazil, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Italy, MĂŠxico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand , Panama, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.
COMMODITIES What We Do ! We ensure that our clients receive an efficient service and are supplied with the best product at a fair and equitable price. That is why we are always available when you need us to keep your business in line with accepted international standards and accountable to your own management team.
Latest News Products & Market. Having established itself as a trader in the oil industry, Alnain Consulting now seeks to expand both the sourcing of product in the Russian Federation and the sales to new markets particularly in the Far East whether there is already a significant recovery in demand following the World Recession of the last 2 years. Our primary business is the supply of oil products: Crude Liquid Natural Gas D2 Diesel JP54 Jet Fuel Mazut 100 Business Process. Our sources for these products are scrutinised, are direct and reliable. The processes for purchases and transfer of product are transparent with a high emphasis on customer service. Agility and responsiveness is the key to our solution – orientated business. We have dedicated ourselves to building long – term partnerships with suppliers and buyers.
Company History Alnain Consulting S.L was established in 2011 to become a multi-faceted Company participating in a variety of diversified industries. The Company is based in Barcelona which is the location for the headquarters of major international firms. An associate office has now been established in Lausanne, Switzerland. As a trading house, Alnain Consulting has developed on-going business relationships around the world with international Corporate organisations in the Far East – Japan, Korea, China; Europe – Italy, Spain, France, Germany; the Americas – USA, Mexico and the Gulf Region – Kuwait, UAE, Qatar. THE MARKET - Industry Analysis It is significant to note that over 70% of oil products and commodities are purchased through independent buyers and sellers as sustained by vetted and reliable brokers. We are however realistic in the knowledge that there is a demand for all forms of energy as our global needs are insatiable and steadily growing. Alnain Consulting subscribes to Green Energy programs and systems that preserve our environment and supports advancements in their development.
Projects accomplished:2011/2012 - Contract 12500 mt / month urea N46 with the company TSE in Senegal - Contract 12500 mt / month of rice 25% broken with the company IDIMCO SA Burkina Faso - Contract 500,000 mt/ year of D2 diesel with the company SIMEX SA Cameroon - Contract 12500 mt / month of pasta with the company SIMEX SA Burkina fassoâ€Ś - Please contact us for the complete list
Alnain Consulting S.L
Cane Sugar Corn Oil Seeds
In order for us to make an offer, we must know: 1) Commodity with EXACT Specification 2) How many Tons of each Product 3) Destination with Unloading Port 4) Discharge Rate Per WWD at the Unloading Port / Berth. 5) Delivery Period Desired. 6) What size of Shipments are required. 7) Payment terms 8) LC will cover each shipment or the total amount? Beet Sugar Refined Sunflower Oil Yellow Corn
Sunflower Oil Barley Wheat
Procedure Buyer sends detailed inquiry with target price Seller sends soft offer. Buyer issues and sends LOI + BCL Seller sends FCO Buyer countersigns FCO and sends it back Contract stage
Soyabean Oil Rice Soyabean
GENERAL OFFERS ( binding price contact us)
A. CANE SUGAR THIS IS A SOFT QUOTE ONLY EXACT QUOTE CAN BE GIVEN AFTER WE KNOW ALL FOLLOWING POINTS: 1. Specification 2. Destination 3. Quantity 4. Shipment quantity 5. Payment method
Our supplier is seller of sugar and owns it, not broker or agent. As a rule, buyers and sellers in the sugar market know precisely what they want. For instance, the most commonly transacted grade is "refined sparkling white cane sugar with the folowing specs: polarization: 99.8%min moisture: 0.04%max ash content: 0.04%max ICUMSA 45RBU solubility: 100% free flowing granulation: standard radiation: normal PACKING: 50 kg poly-lined bags PMT TERMS: Irrevocable LC that can be confirmed by Union Bank of Switzerland (payment 100% at sight or deferred 120 days from b/lading date [interest costs for buyer's account]) MIN ORDER AND SHIPMENT QTY - 12500mt.
PROCEDURES: buyer to issue LOI with FULL banking details seller to issue pro forma buyer's bank to furnish proof of funds to seller's bank seller's bank to furnish proof of product to buyer's bank buyer's bank opens LC operative upon receipt of 2% bond seller's bank issues 2% performance bond LC becomes operative and shipment commences 35 days thereafter. The buyer is guaranteed that what is shipped complies with the specs described in the contract because an SGS or Lloyds certificate on quality and quantity will be part of the shipping documents that shall be required to negotiate the LC. We can also offer raw sugar - same min. order qty. Quotes on request WE CAN ACCEPT UP TO 360-DAY USANCE LC (AT LIBOR + 3%PA) AS LONG AS LC IS CONFIRMED BY A PRIME US/EUROPEAN BANK ACCEPTABLE TO OUR BANK. Detailed Specification:
B. SUGAR - WHITE CRYSTAL CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 100 Polarity at 20 Deg Centigrade : 99.80 min Ash content : 0.06% max Moisture : 0.06% max Magnetic particles : mg/kg 4 Solubility : 100% Dry & free flowing Granulation ( Crystal size) : Mean Aperture) 0.70mm Icumsa : Colorax. 100 Icumsa attenuation index Units Color : White Radiation : Normal with out presence of caesium or iodine SO PRICE C & F - ask
: mg/kg 70
C. SUGAR - GRANULATED GOLDEN BROWN CRYSTAL CANE SUGAR
Polarity at 20 Deg Centigrade : 97.50 max Ash content : 0.14 - 0.25% max Moisture : 0.06 - 0.25% max Icumsa : CoColorax 150 - 180 Icumsa attenuation index SO : mg/kg 150 Granulation : 1.00 - 1.50 mm Color : Golden Brown Solubility : 97% - Dry and Free Flowing Radiation : Normal with out presence of caesium or iodine PRICE C & F - ask
D. PREMIUM QUALITY WHITE GRANULATED REFINED CANE SUGAR Polarity at 20 Deg Centigrade : 99.80 min Ash Content : 0.04 max Moisture : 0.04 max Color : Max 45 Icumsa attenuation index units SO : mg/kg 20 Magnetic Particles : mg/kg 4 Granulation : Fine Color : Sparkling White Solubility : 100% - dry and Free Flowing Radiation : Normal with out presence of caesium or iodine PRICE C & F - ask
E : RAW CENTRIFUGAL CANE SUGAR Polarity at 20 Deg C : <96 Degrees Ash content : >0.15% Moisture : >0.14% ICUMSA : Solution 3000 Maximum Color Units Granulation : 0.55 mm (92-93%) regular square Color : Golden bronze Solubility : 90.0% Minimum and free flowing Radiation : Normal with out presence of cesium or Iodine PRICE C & F - ask
BEET SUGAR Beet Sugar Specifications, Poland Polish White Refined Beet Sugar according to the Norm PN-A-74850 intended for export. Polarization 99.80%, Moisture 0.04%, Ash Content 0.04%, Icumsa 60 RBU, Solubility 100%, Free flowing, Radioactivity normal, free from harmful substances. Packing: 50kg, net, bags Delivery: Loading to commence 5 - 7 days after acceptable payment. Destination: FCA, Incoterms 1990, Poland Price: US$ xxx per metric ton
Payment: 2% of Contract Value by SWIFT transfer, remainer via irrevocable, confirmed letter of credit payable 100% at sight of documentation. ** NOTE: Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties and tariffs to the destination country along with import license. Seller is responsible for export taxes and export license.
EDIBLE OILS Our suppliers are Ranch producer vegetable-soyabean seed sunflower seed-yellow corn., progress producer vegetable oil-(manufaction import-export). In Argentina they bull market now 10%-15%,.
CRUDE SUNFLOWER OIL Specification Humidity&Additives0.5%Max Reeraction-1.47191.4740@25 Degree C Iodine Index-120-144 Free Fatty-Base2%-3%Max Unsaponifiable matter1.0%Max Sponification matter-187192 Peroxide-2.0MEQ.02/Kg Flash point-250 DEG.F.Min Lionoific-Range 59-62 Color-5Red Max/35 Yellow Max FOB Argentina USD $xxx Min.order 5000 Mt
Shipment: 30 days after receive L/C Payment: 100% at sight Bank open L/C,. C&F Indication PRICE: C&F FO ASIA PORTUSD$xxx.ooM/Tons C&F FO EUROPE PORT USD$xxx.ooM/Tons
REFINED SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
Specification Moisture and Impurities9G/100g)0.000.02 Acid Index o.12-0.18 ACIDITY(Oleic%)0.06-0.09 Soap(PPM)0-20 Saponification Number188-192 Color Lovibond 0.6-2.0R/07-12Y IodineIndex110-143 Refraction Index 1.479-1.4740 Peroxide 2-7Meq02/Kg Density25*C/4*C 0913-0919 Cold Test 24Hrs@0*4. Refined Sunflower Oil FOB Argentina USD $xxx.00 Min.order 5000 Mt
CRUDE DEGUMMED SOYBEAN OIL Specification Free Fatty Acid ( As oliec) 1.25%Max Moisture and Volatile matters-0.20%Max Impurities (Insoluble in petroleter)-0.10%Max Lecithin(Expressed in Phosphor)-0.02%Max Sediment(Gardner Break test)-0.10%Max Unsaponifiable matter-1.50%Max Color:50yellow Max/5redMax Oil Flash Point-250Degree F Min Origin-Argentina FOB Argentina USD $370.00 Min. order 5000 MT PAYMENT: 100% at sight Bank letter of credit., SHIPMENT:30 days after recived L/C C&F Indication: Price:C&F FO ASIA PORTUSD$xxx.ooM/Tons., C&F FO EUROPE PORT USD$xxxooM/Tons
Refined Soybean Oil FOB Argentina USD $xxx.00 Min.order 5000 Mt Refined Soybean oil in one liter pet bottle FOB Argentina USD $0.xx
min.order 5X 40'FCL
Payment: 100% at sight Bank letter of credit,. Shipment: 30 days after Receive Bank open L/C C&F Indication Price CNF ASIA USD$ xxx.ooM/Tons CNF Europe USD$ xxx,ooM/Tons
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------CRUDE CORN OIL
Specification FFA ( As Oleic) : 3%max; Moisture/Impurities: 0.5% max; Refraction Index: 1.4719-1.4740 @ 25 Degree C; Iodine Index: 120-144; Saponification Number: 187/192; Non Saponification matter: 1.0% max; Soluble in petroleter: 0.1% max; Sediment: 0.3% max; Flash point: 121 Degree C min; Peroxide: 2.0 MEQ 02/KG Packing In Bulk Price CNF ASWP PORT USD$ xxx.ooM/Tons Payment- 100% at sight Bank DL/C Minimum order 12.500M/Tons
Refined Corn Oil in 1 liter pet bottle FOB Argentina USD $0.xx min.order 5X40'FCL
All prices beneath SPECIFICATION FOR CORN USDA grade requirements for shelled corn Grade Min. test wt./bu Cracked or foreign Maximum limits in pounds material of damaged kernels Total Heat per cent per cent per cent US no. 1 56 2 3 0.1 US no. 2 54 3 5 0.2 US no. 3 52 4 7 0.5 US no. 4 49 5 10 1.0 US no. 5 46 7 15 3.0
Cracked or foreign material includes broken corn, foreign material and other grains. Moisture content is NOT a factor in determining grade of corn, but is understood to be 15% or less.
================================================= NO.2 YELLOW CORN SPECIFICATIONS: FREE OF MOLDING, CHEMICALS, PESTS OR INSECTS MOISTURE CONTENT: 14.5% MAX. ADMIXTURE: 2.5% BASIS HEAT DAMAGED KERNELS: 0.5% MAX. BROKEN KERNELS: 3% MAX. TOTAL DAMAGED KERNELS: 3.5% MAX. HECTOLITER: 68 KC MIN. WEIGHT/BUSHEL: 54 LB./BUSHEL MIN. RADIATION: NONE POISONOUS SEEDS: 2 SEEDS/100 KG MAX. AFFLATOXIN: 20 PPB MAX. ORIGIN: SOUTH AMERICA PACKING: BULK CROP: 1998/99 INSPECTION: SGS AT LOADING PORT, AT SELLER'S EXPENSE. PERFORMANCE BOND: 3%, AT THE SELLER'S EXPENSE.
======================================= NO.3 YELLOW CORN SPECIFICATIONS:
FREE OF MOLDING, CHEMICALS, PESTS OR INSECTS MOISTURE CONTENT: 14.5% MAX. ADMIXTURE: 2.5% BASIS HEAT DAMAGED KERNELS: 5.0% MAX. BROKEN KERNELS: 4% MAX. TOTAL DAMAGED KERNELS: 7% MAX. HECTOLITER: 68 KC MIN. WEIGHT/BUSHEL: 52 LB./BUSHEL MIN. RADIATION: NONE POISONOUS SEEDS: 2 SEEDS/100 KG MAX. AFFLATOXIN: 20 PPB MAX. ORIGIN: SOUTH AMERICA PACKING: BULK CROP: 1998/99 INSPECTION: SGS AT LOADING PORT, AT SELLER'S EXPENSE. PERFORMANCE BOND: 3%, AT THE SELLER'S EXPENSE.
SUNFLOWER SEEDS FOR OIL EXTRACTION All prices beneath Oil Content - 42%min.,44% max. Moisture - 9%max. Admixture - 2%min., 4%max. Acadity - 3mg/ton max. RadioactvityCaesium -124min., 137max. 600BECO/kg Broken seed -1% max. FFA Basic-1.25%min. 2%max. Color natural Specific Sunflower seed free of deseases and insects and free from musty., sour commercially objectionable impurities or aflatoxine,.
TYPES OF WHEAT Hard Red Spring Wheat is a Class of Wheat as is White Club Wheat. The grading standards are different for these two classes of wheat than all the other classes of wheat. Note the lower test weights... "Contrasting" Wheat refers to the percent of kernals of wheat from other classes of wheat other than what the sample is supposed to be. The second column from the right is the percent allowed of one other class of wheat and the far right column is the percent allowed of all classes of wheat other than the sample. The first section below includes the grades and the test weights. The second section is just the specs from the chart right of the test weights. First Section: Minimum Test wt. Grade (bushel)
Hard All Red Other Spring Classes And Wheat White Club No. 1 58.0 60.0 No. 2 57.0 58.0 No. 3 55.0 56.0 No. 4 53.0 54.0 No. 5 50.0 51.0 Second Section: Percent Maximum Limits of: Damage : Foreign: Shrunken:Defects:Contrasting Classes of Wheat Heat Total:Material: and (total) One All Broken Class Classes No. 1 0.2 2.0 0.5 3.0 3.0 1.0 3.0 No. 2 0.2 4.0 1.0 5.0 5.0 2.0 5.0 No. 3 0.5 7.0 2.0 8.0 8.0 3.0 10.0 No. 4 1.0 10.0 3.0 12.0 12.0 10.0 10.0 No. 5 3.0 15.0 5.0 20.0 20.0 10.0 10.0 U.S. Wheat by Class Hard Red Winter Wide range of protein, good milling and baking characteristics Bread, rolls and to a lessor degree, sweet goods and all-purpose Hard Red Spring Excellent bread wheat with superior milling and baking characteristics Hard White closely related to the red wheats, but is milder and has a sweeter flavor, equal fiber with similar milling and baking characteristics as red wheat; newest wheat to US producers Soft Red Winter low protein, used for flat breads, cakes, pastries, and crackers Soft White (White Club Wheat is derived from Soft White Wheat) used for same as soft red winter and snack foods Durum (also known as "Dark Northern Spring" Wheat) used for semolina flour for pasta
SPECIFICATION HARD RED WINTER WHEAT, GRADE 2 FOR BREAD: MOISTURE CONTENT: 13% MAX. SPECIFIC WEIGHT: 78 KG/HL MIN. GLUTEN CONTENT: 27% MIN. PROTEIN CONTENT: 12.5% MIN. FALLING NUMBER: 250 SEC. MIN. TEST WEIGHT: 74 LB./BUSHEL DAMAGED KERNELS: 5% MAX. HEAT DAMAGED KERNELS: 0.25% MAX. FOREIGN MATTER: 1% MAX. ORIGIN: ARGENTINA PACKING: BULK CROP: 1998-99
US ORIGIN No. 2 Yellow Corn $ 90 No. 2 White Corn $ 130 Grain Sorghum $ 80 Soft Red Winter Wheat $ 90 Hard Red Winter Wheat $ 110 Soft White Wheat $ 120 Dark Northern Spring Wheat 14% Protein $155 Soybeans $175 48% Soybean Meal $170 Approximate freight rates for grain from US Gulf Port to: 18-25,000MT 48-55,000MT Mediterranian $17.$11.West Africa $22.$11.- binding price contact us East Africa $28.$15.South Asia $27.$19.Indonesia $26.$18.China $23.$16.Rates for 30,000 MT loads split the difference between the two sizes quoted.
The following are quotes for SUN FLOWER SEEDS in bulk from Argentine & Uruguay on a CNF ASWP basis: 12,500mt 210 US$/MT 25,000mt 198 US$/MT 50,000mt 192 US$/MT 100,000mt 187 US$/MT The following are quotes for YELLOW CORN # 2 in bulk from Argentine on a CNF ASWP basis:
12,500mt 99 US$/MT 25,000mt 90 US$/MT 50,000mt 86 US$/MT For # 3 grade, reduce the above prices by USD1/mt The following are quotes for RED HARD WINTER WHEAT in bulk from Argentine on a CNF ASWP basis: 25,000mt 130 US$/MT 50,000mt 123 US$/MT 100,000mt 118 US$/MT
SPECIFICATION OF SOYBEANS Minimum Maximum Percent of: Test Moisture Splits Damaged Kernals Foreign Off Grade Weight Heat Total Material Color No. 1 1.0 No. 2 2.0 No. 3 3.0 No. 4 5.0
56.0 1.0 54.0 2.0 52.0 5.0 49.0 10.0
SOYBEANS # 2 in bulk from Argentine on a CNF ASWP basis: 25,000mt 50,000mt 100,000mt
185 US$/MT 178 US$/MT 170 US$/MT
binding price contact us RICE - BASMATI - NON-BASMATI OUR INDICATIVE OFFER PRICES FOR BASMATI AND NON BASMATI VARIETIES OF RICE ARE: VARIETY PRICE BASMATI RICE F.O.B. KANDLA IN U.S. $ /MT (WEST OF INDIA) 1. VINTAGE BASMATI WHITE RICE ASK U.S. $ / MT 2. BASMATI WHITE RICE A GRADE ASK 3. BASMATI WHITE RICE B GRADE ASK 4. BASMATI VINTAGE PARBOILED RICE ASK 5. BASMATI A GRADE PARBOILED RICE ASK 6. BASMATI B GRADE PARBOILED RICE ASK NON BASMATI RICE F.O.B. KANDLA IN U.S. $ / MT (WEST OF INDIA) 1. NON BASMATI WHITE RICE PR 106 (MIN. LENGTH 6.1MM) A. 0 % BROKEN ASK/- U.S.$ / MT
B. MAX. 5 % BROKEN ASK C. MAX. 10 % BROKEN ASK D. MAX. 15 % BROKEN ASK E. MAX. 20 % BROKEN ASK F. MAX. 25 % BROKEN ASK 2. NON BASMATI SHORT GRAIN WHITE RICE MAX. 25-30 % BROKEN ASK U.S. $ / MT 3. NON BASMATI PARBOILED RICE PR106 ( MINIMUM LENGTH 6 MM ) A. MAX. 5 % BROKEN (100 % SORTEXED) ASK U.S.$ / MT B. MAX. 5 % BROKEN (NON SORTEXED) ASK C. MAX 10% BROKEN ASK D. MAX. 15% BROKEN ASK E. MAX. 20% BROKEN ASK 4. 100 % BROKEN RICE ASK 5. BROWN RAW RICE MAX. 5% BROKEN ASK
ALL OUR OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION AT THE TIME OF ORDERING.
These prices are likely to change depending on current supply, demand, downward as well as upward. Boat spot 12,500 MT CIF AWSP = $ 355 CIF 12,500 MT x 12 months = 150,000 MT AWSP price = $ 325 CIF procedure: LOI + BCL (comfort letter from the bank) + + import license authorization, storage + NCNDA signed the final purchaser stakeholders. Payment by confirmed LC at sight (loading) or BANK GUARANTEE
CEu120 CIMENT PORTLAND 32.5
- CEu125 CIMENT PORTLAND 42.5 - CEu130 CIMENT PORTLAND 52.5
1. PRODUCT: 1.1 Cement Portland 42.5 N/R according to British Standard 12/1996 or US ASTM C-150 or European Standard EN-1971/2000. The material shall be corresponding as per inspection certificate issued by Société Générale de Surveillance (SGS) at the port of loading confirming that the material meets the terms and specification in the contract (Annex 01). 2. ORIGIN: 2.1 Europe, North America, South America, or at Seller’s option except China 3. PACKING AND PACKAGING 3.1 50 kg - 3 ply waterproof bags, marked Ordinary Portland Cement 42.5 N or R. in 1.5 to 2 MT Jumbo sling bags with coating moisture protection. 2 % extra new correctly marked packaging bags supplied free of charge as per international standard, manufacturer’s marking and packing is provided. 3.2 Basis of delivery : the date of issuing the Bill of Lading shall be considered the date of loading and delivery. THE COMMODITY’S SPECIFICATIONS, AS STATED IN THE INSPECTION CERTIFICATE (see ART. 05), SHALL SATISFY THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS.
PRODUCT & GRADE Follow the CHEMICAL COMPOSITION and the PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES of our ORDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT TYPE 42.5 CEM 1.
REFERENCE: PTo440 PRODUCT: OIL SOURCE: All sources NAME: Gas oil TYPE: D2 MINIMUM QUANTITY: 12500 STOCK: Unlimited GAS OIL D2 L 0, 02 - 62 (GOST 305-82) INDEXES OF THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATION Cetane index, min Distillation, degrees C 50% max 99% (final boiling point) max Kinematic Viscosity at 20C, square mm/c, (cst) Sulphur, min / max, % Mercaptan sulphur, max % Hydrogen sulphide Copper strip test
45 280 360 3.0 â€“ 6.0 0.02 - 0.05 0.01 abs. Passes
Water soluble acids and alkalis Actual gum content, mg/100 cubic cm, max Acidity, mg/100 cm3, max Iodine number, g/100g, max Ash, %, max Capability of 10% residue, max, % Filtration index (before introduction of do pant), max Sediments Water Density at 20 deg. C, kg/m3, max Flash point (Closed cup) degrees C. min Pour point from March to October (summer), degrees C, max Pour point from November to February (winter), degrees C. max Cloud point from March to October (summer), degrees C, max Cloud point from November to February (winter), degrees C. max
Abs 40 5 6 0.01 0.20 3 Abs Abs 0.860 62 -5 -10 0 -5
The product should be guaranteed by Seller not to contain bacteria and other living organism contamination above normal level (1000 CFU/l).
REFERENCE: PTo445 PRODUCT: OIL SOURCE: All sources NAME: Kerosene TYPE: JP 54 MINIMUM QUANTITY: 12500 STOCK: Unlimited
REFERENCE: PTo450 PRODUCT: OIL SOURCE: All sources NAME: Oil TYPE: 75-99-100 MINIMUM QUANTITY: 12500 STOCK: Unlimited
: 60/70, 80/100, 85/100
ORIGIN Russian QUANTITY ABOUT 10.000MT/MONTH DELIVERY FOB IN DRUMS DELIVERY TIME WITHIN 90 DAYS OF L/C RECEIPT PRICING USD 110/MT( FOB ); BULK USD 65/MT SPECS AS PER SGS APPROVED SPECS, FOR NIOC BITUMEN PAYMENT VIA CONFIRMED DOCUMENTARY/ REVOLVING L/C AT SIGHT (IRREVOCABLE) RL/C SHALL BE ISSUED WITH A FULL PRIME BANK GARANTEE. PERFORM BOND 2% OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS VALUE SPECS: 60-70 80-100/85-100
SPECIFIC GRAVITY 25/25 C 1.01/1.06 1.00/1.05 D-70 PENETRATION 25 C 60/70 85/100 D-5 SOFTENING POINT C 49/56 45/52 D-36 DUCTILITY 25 C CMS 100 MIN. 100 MIN. D-113 LOSS ON HEATING %WT. O.2 MAX. O.5 MAX. D-6 DROP IN PENETRATION AFTER HEATING % 20 MAX. 20 MAX. D-5 FLASH POINT C 250 MIN. 225 MIN. D-92 SOLUBILITY IN CS2 %WT. 99.5 MIN. 99.5 MIN. D-4 ORGANIC MATTER INSOLUBLE IN CS2 %WT. 0.2 MAX. D-4 SPOT TEST NEGATIVE NEGATIVE* * A.A.S.H.O T102-42 ( AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF STATE HIGHWAY OFFICIALS ) PACKING: DIMENTION OF DRUMS 170LIT 210LIT HEIGHT 905MM 925MM DIAMETER 510MM 585MM BODY THICKNESS 0.6 MM 0.7 MM TOP / BASE THICKNESS 0.6 MM 0.7 MM CAPACITY NET 170 + 1%KG 218 + 1%KG UNIT CAPACITY 181 + 1%KG 232 + 1%KG
CONCLUSION We provide our customers with our best service by offering the best guarantees to achieve their project safely. Companies, manufacturers, banks, selected among the top in each category Insurance. Each project is designed according to the needs of our customers and adapt our ways to complete each project. "The science project is to prevent the difficulties of implementation. " PARTNERS :
Construction main companies :
DRAGADOS S.A. Leading general contractor in Spain
HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft It carries out development, building and operation of infrastructures and building projects.
IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A.
VÍAS Y CONSTRUCCIONES S.A. Leading general contractor in railway projects
DRACE INFRAESTRUCTURAS Develops its activities in the national and international market, specializing in the design and construction of Environmental civil works and Water Treatment facilities, Maritime & Ports projects, precast concrete elements fabrication and design, and Special Projects such as unique structures and Bridges.
DRAVO S.A. Specializing in dredging, regeneration of beaches, etc.
TECSA EMPRESA CONSTRUCTORA S.A. Specialized in railway projects. One of the leading companies in this subsector. Also operates as general contractor in the Basque Country, the Autonomous Region where it has its origins.
COGESA Real-estate management and promotion
GEOCISA Operates in projects involving special foundations, land engineering, structural inspection, and diagnosis of structures and restoration
DYCVENSA Civil works and building activities in Venezuela
DYCASA Construction and operation of roadway concessions in Argentina
SCHIAVONE Heavy civil and tunnel construction and rehabilitation projects in the New York and New Jersey areas. Its major clients are the New York City and New Jersey Transit Authorities and the New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
JOHN PICONE Specialising in civil works, mainly tunnels and infrastructures hydraulic. Its main clients are the New York Department of Environmental Protection and the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
PULICE Specialising in civil works —mainly roads and highways— and is the prime contractor of the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT), and it has an operating license for the states of Arizona, Utah, Nevada and California.
POL-AQUA General Contractor Company in Poland, specialising in civil works projects.
BANKS: BANKINTER GROUP INFORMATION
BANKINTER S.A. is a financial institution whose corporate purpose is the performance of banking activity. As a bank, it is subject to supervision from the Bank of Spain and from the National Stock Market Commission; it is also registered as number 30 in the Official Banks and Bankers Register. The company address of BANKINTER S.A., CIF no. A-28/157360, is Paseo de la Castellana 29, 28046 Madrid, and it can be contacted on telephone number 902.365.563 or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. BANKINTER, S.A. owns the domain www.bankinter.com which has been duly registered in the Madrid Companies Registry, Volume 22.889, Folio 0, Page 156, Section 8, Page M-7766, Registration 6059M. Bankinter offers products, services and information for its Customers and Internet Users in general from its pages located underthedomain www.bankinter.com .
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA Since 1985 BIL Suisse is a recognised and respected Swiss Private Banking address, dedicated to enriching our client’s lives through the generations.
Introducing BIL Suisse Since 1985, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA - BIL Suisse - is a recognised and respected Swiss Private Banking address, dedicated to enriching our client’s lives through the generations. Today BIL Suisse is a strongly capitalised Private Bank with registered capital of CHF 132 million, over six times more than the level required by our regulators FINMA (the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority). BIL Suisse will be shortly a privately-held company, so will enjoy the benefits which this brings in the sense of a long term approach, which is not affected by the demands of regulated stock market companies. We have the added luxury of a clean balance sheet, totally devoid of sovereign debt. Our success is derived from a high quality dynamic and flexible service with a multilingual and multicultural team, providing personalized client solutions in the fields of Asset Management and Wealth Advisory. We are at your service in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano - Switzerland’s premier financial centres. Furthermore, our Swiss center of expertise cooperates with an external network of professionals, such as our parent company, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg S.A. – BIL Luxembourg. Located in the heart of Europe, BIL Luxembourg is the bank of reference in a banking centre that is a recognized world leader in Fund Management and Financial Engineering, and boasts a 155 year tradition.