Quilts Left to Right: Zen Bubble, Diamond Strands, & Somewhere Under More info on page 15
Cascade is inspired by the many colors and forms of water all around us. Itâ€™s a graphic snapshot of just a few of things that water does. It drips down a window pane or cascades down a waterfall. It glistens as morning dew or floats flowers and leaves on itâ€™s surface. It splashes in a puddle or bubbles into the air. I was influenced by Art Nouveau style and saw patterns everywhere, from an elevator door, to the weave of a sweater. The Glacier color way uses icy blues and greys with just hint of pink to create calm, pretty mood. The Pond color way has the more earthy feel of all the many green, lush layers of that environment. After an invigorating hike, I love breathing in the pure, crisp energy in the air from the mist at the bottom of a cascade. I hope this collection captures at least a little of that beauty and clarity. -Jessica Levitt
1. Wide Open Zippered Pouch Pattern by Anna Graham. Made by Sonia Fusco. Tutorial on noodle-head.com 2. Travel Purse Designed and made by Jennifer Auh Chon. Pattern available on Sunny In Cal. sunnyincal.com
3. Super Tote Pattern by Anna Graham. Made by Rebecca Cobb Available on noodle-head.com
4. Lined Drawstring Pouch Made by Amanda Kattner. Tutorial available on In Color Order incolororder.com
5. Chopsticks Quilt Pattern by Julie Herman, Jaybird Quilts jaybirdquilts.com Made by Jenn Nevitt knitnlit.blogspot.com Quilted by Angela Walters quiltingismytherapy.com
6. Traveling in Circles Tote Made by Amy Blanchard. Tutorial on Bryan House Quilts www.bryanhousequilts.com 7. Selvedge Pouch Designed and made by Jennifer Auh Chon. Pattern available on Sunny in Cal sunnyincal.com
8. Reversible Bucket Hat Free pattern by Oliver + S oliverands.com Prepster Pullover Pattern by Blank Slate Patterns blankslatepatterns.com Costal Cargos Pattern by Blank Slate Patterns blankslatepatterns.com All Created & Photographed by Marci Debetaz
9. School Photo Dress Made by Jessica Levitt. Pattern by Oliver + S oliverands.com
10. Isabell Dress Designed and made by Kay Whitt www.sewserendipity.com Photograph by Keith Whitt.
11. Seaside Quilt Pattern by Julie Herman, Jaybird Quilts jaybirdquilts.com Made and quilted by Jenn Nevitt knitnlit.blogspot.com
13. Rock Candy Quilt Pattern by Julie Herman, Jaybird Quilts jaybirdquilts.com Made and quilted by Jenn Nevitt knitnlit.blogspot.com
12. Division Quilt Designed and made by Andy Knowlton. Pattern available for 4 quilt sizes on, A Bright Corner abrightcorner.com
14. Somewhere Under Quilt Made and quilted by Neva Asinari. Pattern available from, emptybobbinsewing.com/patterns
15. Diamond Strands Quilt Pattern from the book â€œModern Mixâ€? by Jessica Levitt. Made by Robin Buscemi. Quilted by Jessica Levitt.
16. Date Night Purse Designed and made by Erin Erickson. Pattern on Dog Under My Desk, dogundermydesk.com
17. The Alder Skirt By Rachel Gander from Imagine Gnats, imaginegnats.com Photography by Rachel Gander.
18. Flyinâ€™ Together Pillow Tutorial available on, canoeridgecreations.com Made by Andrea Taddicken, knittybittiessews.com 19. Improv Waves Pillow Designed and made by Jessica Skultety. Tutorial available on Quilty Habit, quiltyhabit.blogspot.com
20. Spindrift Quilt Paper-pieced block pattern by Amanda Kattner available on, whatthebobbin.com Made by Amanda Kattner. Quilted by Krishma Patel. Waves Pillow Designed and made by Jennifer Auh Chon. Pattern available on Sunny In Cal, sunnyincal.com
Somewhere Under Quilt Made and Quilted by Neva Asinari. emptybobbinsewing.com/patterns
Spindrift Quilt Paper-pieced block pattern by Amanda Kattner available on, whatthebobbin.com Made by Amanda Kattner. Quilted by Krishma Patel.
Chopsticks Quilt Pattern by Julie Herman, Jaybird Quilts, jaybirdquilts.com Made by Jenn Nevitt, knitnlit.blogspot.com Quilted by Angela Walters quiltingismytherapy.com
Colorblock Baby Quilt Tutorial available on And Pins Blog, andpins.wordpress.com Designed and made by Elizabeth Timmons. Quilted by Jessica Levitt
Diamond Strands Quilt Pattern from the book â€œModern Mixâ€? by Jessica Levitt. Made by Robin Buscemi. Quilted by Jessica Levitt
Zen Bubble Quilt Design, made, and quilted by Jessica Levitt. Free pattern available on Juicy Bites, juicy-bits.typepad.com
39747-2 Lake Water
39748-2 Lake Water
39751-10 Deep Sea
39751-11 Mauve Mist
39751-14 Sea Foam
35362J-2 Lake Water
*23 Total SKUs - Ships to stores February 2015*
Jessica Levitt is delighted to share Cascade, her third collection for Windham Fabrics. In addition to textiles, Jessica designs quilt patterns for Empty Bobbin Sewing Studio and authored the book Modern Mix, published by Stash Books. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and two children and can be found on her blog, Juicy Bits, www.juicy-bits.typepad.com. Please visit her there or on Instagram (@jtlevitt) to learn more about her life and designs.
812 Jersey Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07310 | 201.659.0444 | email@example.com | windhamfabrics.com