The April / May 2020 issue of Upstart Magazine is out April 3 and is packed with content, activities, and competitions to keep Kiwi kids busy and in the know.
This issue includes:
- How to stay social media savvy.
- Learn NZ Sign Language with the Deaf Aotearoa alphabet poster.
- LOADS of puzzles, thanks to our friends at Holdson.
- Enter the Alex Rider short story writing competition.
- How to create a Peter Rabbit Adventure trail for Easter.
- Learn about the ANZAC animals of war.
- Take the Hachette Book Challenge.
- Find out how to get published in Upstart Magazine.
- Get cooking: kid-friendly recipes.
- Games, gadgets and gizmo reviews.
- and... LOADS of chances to win prizes!