All around the world,
POVERTY IS THE ROOT OF SO MANY PROBLEMS AND HEARTACHE. THE NUMBER OF SLAVES GLOBALLY IS THE HIGHEST IN ALL OF HISTORY. MOTHERS ARE FORCED TO GIVE THEIR CHILDREN TO ORPHANAGES TO KEEP THEM ALIVE. WOMEN ARE BEING OPPRESSED, SILENCED, AND DEHUMANIZED.
BUT THERE IS HOPE IN THE STORY. Job creation is a proven solution to ending the atrocities that poverty perpetuates. In 2010, we had an idea: start a company that would empower women and give job opportunities to women around the world. Our dream was to help people to change their own circumstances in a dignified and lasting way. We want every mother and father to be able to break the cycle of poverty - for themselves and for their children. Giving a woman or man sustainable business creates a lasting change that charity, donations, and handouts cannot provide. Because of people like you, our dream has come true! Thousands of artisans in 15 different countries are earning their very own consistent income, often for the first time in their families’ history. We would love for you to share this adventure with us by becoming a Compassionate Entrepreneur (CE). You also have the opportunity to host parties for our CEs and shop our beautiful line of ethically produced products from around the world. Thank you for your involvement, to any degree! It is hearts like yours who will change this world!
Love, Elisabeth, Gretchen, Holly and Chelsie
THAILAND HAITI COSTA RICA JORDAN, NEPAL THE PHILIPPINES, PERU U.S.A.
2 5 9 10 11 12
UGANDA, CAMBODIA KENYA GUATEMALA MEN’S BANGLADESH BECOME A CE
13 15 17 20 21 23
INDIA SCARVES HOME DECOR HOST A PARTY
On the cover: Compassionate Entrepreneur, Erica, wearing the Willow Necklace from Haiti and the Cora Bracelet and Milo Bracelet, both from India.
25 39 42 46
1. PEARLS OF HOPE BRACELET
2. PEARLS OF HOPE NECKLACE
This multi-threaded bracelet is accented with freshwater pearls. Thailand. 6” to 8”
This multi-threaded necklace is accented with freshwater pearls. Thailand. 22” to 24”
3. HONOR BRACELET
4. HARPER NECKLACE
This bracelet features a gold elephant charm, as purchases help support a sanctuary of rescued elephants. Handmade in Thailand. 7.5”
This tassel necklace is threaded with freshwater pearls and iridescent glass beads. Handmade in Thailand. 36”
JNEL642 $36 2
1. TRIBAL THAI BAG 1.
This tribal-patterned cotton bag is 14” x 17.5” with a 44” strap, a zipper closure and exterior zippered pocket. Crafted in Thailand.
BGEL538 $32 2. WATERLILY WRAP This pink cord has silver, blush, and blue beads that can be worn as a necklace or wrap bracelet. Handmade in Thailand. 16” to 18” Shown as a necklace and bracelet.
JBEL542 $44 3
3. ROYALTY WRAP The mixture of silver, beads, and purple string can be worn as a necklace or a wrap bracelet. Handmade in Thailand. 16” to 18”
SAVING ELEPHANTS Our artisan group in Thailand helps support an elephant rescue and rehabilitation center in Northern Thailand. They are involved in dozens of rescues that have created a thriving elephant herd. The park provides a natural environment for elephants, dogs, cats, buffaloes and many other animals under intentional care. Today, they house and feed over 60 elephants who are able to roam free and be part of their own family!
4. VIRTUE BRACELET Polished stones in white and grey marbled variations and two wooden buttons are strung together on a cotton cord. Handmade in Thailand. 8.25”
JBEL581 $26 5. THAI PEARL BRACELET Waxed cotton cord is hand-knotted to hold freshwater pearls and gold colored beads. Handmade in Thailand. 7.5”
JBEL494 $26 6. WATERLILY WRAP This pink cord has silver, blush, and blue beads that can be worn as a necklace or wrap bracelet. Handmade in Thailand. 16” to 18”
JBEL542 $44 4
i t i a H
1. SELAH BRACELET This bracelet features beads rolled from the clay of the mountains of Haiti. Handmade in Haiti. 3.5”
JBPE605 $26 2. SELAH NECKLACE This clay bead, triple-strand piece comes with a lobster clasp, painted with gold, gray, and blush. Handcrafted in Haiti. 20” to 21”
3. CHANDLER BAG This canvas and leather bag converts from a crossbody bag to a clutch with a wristlet. Handmade in Haiti. 11” W x 7” H 22” strap
BGHC564 $88 4. WILLOW NECKLACE Wear this hand-rolled clay and paper bead piece as a double strand necklace or detach one strand for a matching bracelet. Accented with micro cereal box beads. Handmade in Haiti. Necklace: 33” Bracelet: 7.5”
CLAY BEADS In Haiti, it is not uncommon for the hungry to eat “mud cakes,” circular pies made out of the ground’s clay. Thankfully, this is not the end of the story. Our artisans use the same clay to form beautiful beads and create our Selah Necklace and Selah Bracelet. It is a beautiful representation of transformation and new life.
2. PURE LOVE BRACELET White and gold colored beads crafted from cereal boxes and formed from clay adorn this pullover bracelet. Handmade in Haiti. 3.5”
CEREAL BOX BEADS Our artisans cut strips out of cereal boxes and spin them with glue into these beautiful beads. It is an art that takes meticulous attention, appreciated by all of our Compassionate Entrepreneurs who have visited our artisans in Haiti and tried it themselves!
JBA412 $20 3. HALO NECKLACE This piece is strung together with rolled paper and clay beads from the mountains of Haiti. Handmade in Haiti. 38”
JNPE653 $38 4. REVIVE NECKLACE This pendant necklace was crafted from recycled steel oil drums and accented with pink thread tassels. Handmade in Haiti. Up to 34.5”
1. RESTORATION BRACELET Cool-toned beads crafted from cereal boxes and formed from clay adorn this pullover bracelet. Handmade in Haiti. 3.5”
“I am continually energized by this good work & the ways it creates space for me to encourage, equip & empower women from all around the globe -artisans, customers, hostesses & my blossoming CE team.” - Shelby BC 7
oC sta Rica
CARRY A PIECE OF COSTA RICA WITH YOU
This necklace features native Costa Rican Chambimbe seeds, found along the ground, allowing you to carry a piece of Costa Rica with you wherever you go. Costa Rica is a beautiful country that is filled with rich history. But even amongst beauty, the poverty that exists can often encourage adolescents into a lifestyle of crime, drug abuse, and prostitution. By partnering with Trades of Hope, our artisans have found a safe way to earn a continuous income. This income is ending poverty generationally and opening doors for brighter futures.
1. ETERNAL SEED NECKLACE This pullover necklace features brown-black Chambimbe seeds and a 2-inch leather tassel. Handmade in Costa Rica. 32”
JNT470 $38 2. COSTA WRAP BRACELET Black cord cradles clear glass and silver beads on this button closure wrap bracelet. Handmade in Costa Rica. 36”
JBT429 $26 3. JOY RING This adjustable ring is made of intertwining silver and brass metal alloy and a white powder stone. Crafted in Nepal. Ring sizes 6-8
4. EMPEROR RING This ring is crafted from white metal alloy and is designed into varying decorative textures. Crafted in Nepal. Ring sizes 6-8
JRMA537 $28 4.
5. SEAGLASS NECKLACE The sea glass is cultivated from the Red Sea and has been recycled into a pendant. Sizes and colors of stones vary. Made in Jordan. 30”
n a d r Jo epal +N
SEA GLASS Our artisans in Jordan collect pieces of sea glass along the coast of the Red Sea. Each piece is wonderfully unique, just like our artisans and just like you! 10
The Philippines + Peru
1. INVERTED CAPIZ EARRINGS These earrings feature shimmery, creamy white capiz shells, each framed by a black edge. Made in the Philippines. 2”
2. PERUVIAN TURQUOISE EARRINGS Turquoise beads float inside 0.75-inch silver halos in these striking earrings. Crafted in Peru. 1”
JEW177 $26 3. PERU KNOT CUFF This simple yet detailed silver bracelet holds a small turquoise stone. Crafted in Peru. 2.5” x .5”
JBW150 $24 4. PINK DROP EARRINGS Delicate teardrop shapes are made of capiz shell and wrapped in silver metal to create this lightweight, go-to accessory. Made in the Philippines. 2”
JEY430 $24 5. FREEDOM NECKLACE Out of the darkness and into the light, this necklace’s meaning is displayed with green, turquoise-colored beads in an ombre pattern on this sterling silver chain. Handmade in the USA. 18”
JNCH659 $38 6. NEW LEAF EARRINGS These leaf-shaped earrings, crafted from copper and glass, are made by women leaving the sex industry in the U.S. Crafted in the USA 1”
JEC329 $32 4.
1. IMANI NECKLACE This stretch cord necklace carries cream and aqua paper-rolled beads. Handcrafted in Uganda at the ministry started by Katie Davis. 48â€? Book not included.
ARTISAN INFO The ministry founded in 2008 by Katie Davis (who wrote Kisses from Katie), feeds, educates, and encourages vulnerable families in Uganda. Mothers in this beading ministry craft beautiful necklaces and are empowered to provide for their families. Katie goes to the slum community 13
of Masese once a week to meet with these women, build relationships and lead them in a Bible study, purchase their necklaces, and assist in giving them training. By purchasing the Imani Necklace, you are supporting Katie and women in this ministry.
Cambodia + Uganda 3.
2. JUNGLE TWIRL BRACELET This wrap bracelet is crafted with magazine paper beads on memory wire to fit every wrist. Handmade in Uganda. 2.5” diameter
JBNP471 $28 3. CAMBODIA PEARL BRACELET Faux pearl beads in three neutral hues are tightened on a black cord with a 1.75” extender. Handmade in Cambodia. 6.5” to 8.25”
JBC325 $18 4. EDEN WRAP BRACELET These white and grey beads are handcrafted from magazine pages and strung on memory wire. Handmade in Uganda. 2.5” diameter
CREATED BY SURVIVORS Our artisans in Cambodia have survived acid attacks, a practice commonly used in targeting women. Through their sustainable work, these women have found a new sense of community, self worth, and purpose!
JBNP558 $28 14
eK nya 1.
6. 1. BOMBOLULU EARRINGS [SILVER] These 2” x 1” hammered earrings are made from heavy-gauged metal. Handmade in Kenya.
JEB310 $28 2. KENYAN NECKLACE [SILVER]
5. BOMBOLULU EARRINGS [GOLD]
This 2.5” trio of metal hangs on a waxed cotton adjustable cord. Handmade in Kenya. 27”
These 2” x 1” hammered earrings are made from heavy-gauged metal. Handmade in Kenya.
3. LUNA NECKLACE
6. MIRIAM EARRINGS
This silver handmade, hammered metal half moon pendant is 3” wide, 1.75” tall and hangs on an adjustable cord. Handmade in Kenya.
Hammered gold rectangles shimmer against bone backdrops on these 1.5” long earrings. Handmade in Kenya.
4. AMINA EARRINGS
7. KENYAN NECKLACE [GOLD]
These gold-colored earrings from Kenya are simple and elegant. Crafted in Kenya. 1.25” L x .5” W
This 2.5” trio of metal hangs on a waxed cotton adjustable cord. Handmade in Kenya. 27”
JNBO516 $32 16
1. SILVER IMPRESSIONS EARRING These sterling silver earrings have a pure silver teardrop charm with an impression of the artist’s fingerprint. Crafted in Guatemala. 2.3”
JEGI576 $65 2. BELOVED NECKLACE This sterling silver necklace features a pure silver charm of the artist’s fingerprint impression, accompanied by a pearl. Crafted in Guatemala. 16”
3. DARLING HEADBAND SET This stylish set of three is made from loosely-woven cotton in varying colors and patterns. Handmade in Guatemala. 20”
LEAVING HER MARK Each of our Guatemalan jewelry pieces carry a charm with a fingerprint impression from the woman who made it.
4. JULIA NECKLACE With a turquoise stone, pearl, and pure silver fingerprint charm, this piece will remind you of the Guatemalan artisan who created it. Crafted in Guatemala. Adjusts to 32”
5. IDENTITY BRACELET This delicate bracelet features small turquoise beads and a pure silver charm with the artist’s fingerprint impression. Crafted in Guatemala. 7.5”
JBG368 $40 18
1. MOSAIC CLUTCH This clutch has a 6.5-inch wristlet, is lined with card pockets, and has a zipper closure. Colors and patterns vary widely. Made in Guatemala from traditional blouse fabric called Huipil. 9â€? x 6â€?
WONDERFULLY UNIQUE Each Mosaic Clutch is made out of a traditional Guatemalan blouse fabric called Huipil. In their culture, each Huipil design signifies where a woman is from. Every clutch varies from one another, and each is as unique as the artisan who made it and the woman who carries it.
2. ALDEN MESSENGER BAG This leather bag features a padded computer compartment, zippered pockets, sturdy handle, adjustable strap, and buckle. Handmade in India. 15” x 11”. 25” longest strap drop length (not pictured)
BGNA650 $145 4.
3. CRAFTSMAN LEATHER BRACELET SET In this set of 2 masculine leather bracelets, one adjusts on leather cords, the other buckles with a rustic lobster clasp. Crafted in India. 3” to 3.5” adjustable diameter.
4. WANDERER BRACELET
5. LEATHER TRAVELER’S
This unisex bracelet features a strip WALLET of leather wrapped in varied hues of Soft, rugged leather features nine blue thread. Crafted in India. card slots, two bill compartments, 8.5” x 1.3” and ID window. Made in India. 3.5”W x 4.38”L JBAE607 $24
Bangladesh 3. 2.
1. WEEKENDER BAG
2. RANJANA TOTE
3. DASAH TOTE
This bag has woven jute details, a zipper top, and a jute strap that adjusts 30 to 52 inches. Handcrafted in Bangladesh. 15” x 12”
Carry everything you need in this terra cotta orange jute and cotton tote with snap closure. Handcrafted in Bangladesh. 15” x 18” 13”
This woven jute shoulder bag has a snap closure and multiple interior pockets. Handcrafted in Bangladesh. 15”
4. SHOHO CROSSBODY BAG This bag has a natural jute base with black and neutral canvas stripes. Adjustable strap and zipper closure. Handcrafted in Bangladesh. 7.5” x 11”
BGSH505 $42 5. SAFARI SUNSET SCARF This 100% silk scarf is covered in tribal shapes and adorned with small tassels on the ends. Colors may vary between olive and mustard. Handmade in Bangladesh.
COMPASSIONATE ENTREPRENEUR YOU CAN BE A BUSINESS WOMAN, STORYTELLER, & WORLD CHANGER Trades of Hope Compassionate Entrepreneurs (CEs) create a thriving marketplace for products made by our talented artisans. This ignites a cycle of sustainable business that displaces
and ends the cycle of poverty. By earning a commission off of their sales, our CEs have the
opportunity to make helping people around the world their job. They have their own flexible and purposeful business, earning an income that benefits their own family while helping families around the world!
WHAT IS YOUR “WHY”?
“More time with my family.”
“Knowing that I’m making a difference.”
“An additional, flexible income.”
WHY DO WE NEED
mission and business TO END POVERTY?
A mother in Haiti can provide basic necessities for her children by selling her bracelets.
BUSINESS: When our CEs earn an income, it enables them to help our artisans in a more long term and sustainable way.
A young woman in Bangladesh can escape the sex trade with a wage earned from making scarves.
The more successful our CEs are in their business, the more successful our artisans are in their business.
Children in India can borrow from a toy library at their school funded by their mothersâ€™ jewelry sales.
If everyone involved earns an income, this creates a dignified partnership thatâ€™s not always possible with charity and donations.
Survivors of acid attacks in Cambodia can find their purpose in life again.
We rely on each other to make our dreams come true and the world a better place.
s p i r T n o i s i V THIS IS WHERE OUR STORIES COLLIDE
Compassionate Entrepreneurs in Haiti Our Compassionate Entrepreneurs have the opportunity to visit some of our artisans multiple times a year to see first hand how our products are made and how their businesses make a direct impact on our artisans and their communities. These trips are eye-opening experiences that also offer time with fellow CEs and the home team.
1. MONARCH BRACELET AND EARRING SET This is a set of cubic zirconia oval earrings and a matching bracelet. Crafted in India. Earrings 0.5” Bracelet 6.5” - 7.5”
JBAE658 $32 2. REVERENCE NECKLACE This cubic zirconia bar necklace has two detachable strands. Wear one bar, two, or all three at once! Crafted in India. 18”, 17”, 16”
1. YASMINE EARRINGS Inspired by Moroccan tiles, these earrings feature bronze shapes and dangling freshwater pearls. Crafted in India. 1.5”
JEAS634 $28 2. CHARISMA BRACELET This bracelet has lavender and light pink suede, threaded with faceted gold colored beads. Handmade in India. 7” to 9”
JBAS635 $22 3. ROSALIE NECKLACE This necklace features a beautiful rose quartz stone, adorned with modern fringe and a decorative chain. Crafted in India. 30” to 33”
4. JEWELED NECKLACE Wear this necklace long or doubled. Made out of iron wire, glass beads, and nickel-free plating. Crafted in India. 50”
JNNA408 $24 5. CORINTHIANS BANGLE Proclaim “Love is patient, love is kind“ with this curved-edge silver bangle. Inscribed in both English and Hindi. Handmade in India. 2.75” diameter.
6. CRYSTAL SPRING EARRINGS Made from real silver and chalcedony stone, these drop earrings are so easy to throw on. Handmade in India. 1”
7. RADIANT STUD EARRINGS These sparkling studs feature cubic zirconia stones in a modern triangle design. Crafted in India. .5”
8. AVALON EARRINGS Made with brass and silver-plated, these statement earrings are a nod to our Indian artisans’ culture. Crafted in India. 2 1/2” x 1.75”
JEAS586 $26 28
1. EMPIRE EARRINGS Accentuate any outfit with these gorgeous medallion earrings from Mumbai. Crafted in India. 2” L x 1.25” W
JEAS589 $26 4.
2. OFFER OF HOPE CUFF SET
These simple yet modern studs come in a set of three pairs: a gold, a silver, and a rose gold pair. Gold pair pictured on model. Silver and rose gold included. Crafted in India. 0.5”
3. SILVER LINING NECKLACE
4. WESTERN STUD TRIO
This set comes with wire-wrapped square earrings, an adjustable ring, and an adjustable cuff bracelet. Brass and sterling silver plating. Crafted in India.
5. SHASTA NECKLACE
6. SUN-KISSED BRACELETS
This iron wire, glass bead, and nickel-free plating necklace features white, off-white, and silver beading. Crafted in India. 28” to 30”
This necklace is made with gold pins wrapped in woven wire for a metallic, exaggerated fringe with a lobster clasp. Crafted in India. 20”
Made with a stretch clear cord, this vibrant set of 9 bracelets are adorned with warm colored beads. Handmade in India. 2.25” diameter.
1. CORA BRACELET Circular cream matte beads adorn bronze spacers on this stretch-overthe-hand bracelet. Handmade in India. 3.5” diameter.
JBAS636 $24 2. MILO BRACELET This multi-strand bracelet has gold and silver metallic beads. Handmade in India. Available in 2 sizes. Average 7.5’ Large 8.75’
JBAS639 $26 3. LYLA PEARL NECKLACE
This piece adds a simple, delicate feel, featuring real pearls on a gold chain. Crafted in India. 30”
4. GLORY NECKLACE Multi-strands of gold colored beads sway off of leather to create this stunning, yet casual, piece. Handmade in India. 15” to 17”
JNAE545 $28 5. COPPER GLOW BRACELET This mix of sparkling beads and copper chains varies in tone and texture throughout. Handmade in India. 3” to 5” adjustable diameter.
JBAS603 $28 6. OASIS EARRINGS These multi-tone, gold and gray brass earrings feature a decorative design. Crafted in India. 1.5”
JENA533 $20 7. TRI-LEAF EARRINGS Silver, bronze, and gold leaves come together to create these drop earrings. Handmade in India. 3.5”
JES136 $22 8. SUNBURST EARRING SET This set of brass earrings comes with one pair in silver and one pair in gold and will brighten your everyday. Handmade in India. 2” Gold is pictured, and silver pair is included.
JSNA535 $26 31
5. EMPRESS NECKLACE 1. MEDITERRANEAN STRANDS NECKLACE This multi-stranded necklace features gold and sky-blue seed beads. Handmade in India. 12” to 13”
This set of 2 stretch bracelets is hand-crocheted with cotton thread and glass beads. Handmade in India. 2.5” diameter.
2. MUMBAI EARRING SET Enjoy two pairs of embossed medallion earrings, offering eyecatching style in both silver and gold. Crafted in India. 2”
3. BALA BRACELET SET
4. STELLA EARRINGS These art-deco-inspired earrings feature a faceted cubic zirconia and diamond shaped fringe. Crafted in India. 1.5”
This bib necklace is handembroidered with an adjustable cotton cord. Handmade in India. 27” to 11”.
JNME646 $32 6. ZOE CUFF Simple seed beads become a rainbow of metallic color in this wire cuff with silver, gold, and copper hues. Handmade in India. 2” diameter.
3. 1. JUNIPER HEADBAND SET This set of 2 headbands is covered in sequins and beads, hand-sewn into intricate designs. Handmade in India. 20”
SCNA598 $32 2. DAZZLING STUD EARRINGS These studs feature 5 glass pieces fanned out around a center point. Crafted in India. .75”
3. DAZZLING NECKLACE This adjustable necklace features 5 dazzling clusters with velvet backing for comfort and style. Crafted in India. 21” with a 2.5” extender
JNAE513 $38 35
4. STARDUST STUDS These sterling silver stud earrings hold a white opaque moonstone. Crafted in India. 0.5”
JEAS633 $34 5. NOVA NECKLACE This multi-layered piece includes gray-blue glass beads and silver pipe beads. Handmade in India. 20” to 22”
JNAS585 $32 36
1. MOTHER OF PEARL BANGLE SET This set of 5 bangles is made out of mother of pearl and brass. Handmade in India. 2.75”
JBME568 $28 2. WARRIOR CUFF This brass gold, hammered, stacked cuff opens in the back and will be your go-to piece. Handmade in India. 3”
JBNA530 $28 3. MORNING MIST NECKLACE This six-layered neutral necklace has a lobster clasp and displays hints of cream, gold, and pale green. Crafted in India. 28” to 34”
JNAS612 $36 37
4. EXPLORER BAG Carry your belongings in this venturesome leather and cloth bag, featuring a map of India on both sides. Crafted in India. 8.5” x 1/3”
BGUE600 $72 4.
s e v r a Sc India from
1. DAYBREAK SCARF Sunny yellow and warm gray threads are woven into this bright scarf. Handcrafted in India. 82” x 20”
SCSA557 $28 2. BLUE AGAVE INFINITY SCARF Shades of blue and green stripes decorate this beautiful scarf. Crafted in India. 68” x 20.5”
SCAS556 $28 3. EASTON SCARF This modern scarf has multiple woven patterns throughout its white and gray fabric. Crafted in India. 73” x 31”
SCAS593 $28 4. PEACH VALLEY INFINITY SCARF This breezy, lightweight scarf has a fun, peachy, abstract design. Crafted in India. 13.5” x 66”
SCAS479 $26 4.
5. ADVENTURE PLAID SCARF
This unisex scarf features a blue and red plaid pattern with thin fringes at the ends. Crafted in India. 72” x 20”
SCNA596 $26 6. CARMEN SCARF Add a pop of color to your outfit with this statement scarf in hot pink. Handmade in India. 27” W x 70” L.
SCNA651 $26 7. INDIAN PLAID SCARF
This weave has a pattern reminiscent of flame stitch in hot pink, green, and purple. Crafted in India. 23” x 72”
SCS130 $26 8. EVEREST SCARF This scarf features large woven sections with a subtle texture of silver thread to add a hint of shimmer. Handmade in India. 19”W x 73”L
SCNA649 $32 9. SAVANNAH SCARF This lightweight scarf with its lively pattern can be worn and admired year round. Crafted in India. 70” x 22”
a i d n I 1. INDIAN MESSENGER BAG
2. SONIA HANDBAG
This woven tribal-patterned fabric bag with a zipper closure at the top has a 44 inch strap. Handcrafted in India. 16” x 13”
This bag’s fabric is hand-woven by women in a leper colony who have found hope. Closed with a zipper top. Crafted in India. 12”
e m o H r Deco
3. JASMINE WALL HOOKS This set of 3 wall hooks is handpainted on mango wood set in a metal frame with metal hooks.. Crafted in India. 3” x 3”
HDAS640 $38 4. ANIKA TABLE RUNNER Made in varying colors from recycled magazine pages and natural grasses. Handmade in India. 13.75” x 43.5”
HDSA567 $30 42
1. WORLD CHANGER COIN BANK Save up for your next adventure with this handmade terra cotta coin bank. Crafted in Bangladesh. 20” circumference 6” tall/ wide.
HDCT601 $38 2. COPPER WIRE BIRDS This set of 3 begins as wire formed around clay shapes. When the clay form is soaked in water only the wire remains. Handcrafted in Nepal.
3. VOYAGER JOURNAL This leather journal features an intricate cover design, blank pages, and a beautiful latch closure. Crafted in India. 9” x 5”
NBNA595 $38 4. LOVE BOWL
5. RENEW SOAP SET This set of 100% natural soaps includes one Neem-Orange with orange zest and one Lavender Coconut with coconut flakes. Crafted in Bangladesh.
SPP423 $18 6. LOTUS TEALIGHT SET
This dark finish wire bowl is filled to the brim with love. Handcrafted in India. 11”
This set of four metal lotus tealights has an artistic dark brass finish. Handmade in India. 4” W x 4” L
7. VINTAGE COASTERS These hand-carved, white-washed mango wood coasters come in a set of 4 on a matching base. Handmade in India.
HDAS641 $28 8. PAISLEY JOURNAL This fabric-covered journal holds handmade paper that has small, imprinted pieces of marigold petals. Crafted in India. 8.5” x 6”
9. HOPE BOWL A burnished copper finish covers this wire bowl and reminds one of so much hope.. Handcrafted in India. 11.5”
HDN307 $26 10. VINTAGE TRIVET This hand-carved mango wood trivet will look gorgeous on your table or wall. Crafted in India. 7 1/3” x 7 1/3”
HDAS594 $24 11. KANCU LEAF JOURNAL SET Handmade paper fills this hardback journal. The set of 2 is made with real leaves in Nepal. 5” x 6” x 1”
“My journey with Trades of Hope has been absolutely incredible. Knowing that every story I tell and that every piece I sell is making an impact has given me such a strong sense of purpose and worth.” - Lani Rodriguez
1. KARUNA RUNNER
2. TURTLE BACKPACK
Adorn your dining room with this block-print table runner made from 100% cotton. Handmade in India. 16.5” W x 90” L
Handcrafted from traditional fabrics featuring adjustable straps and a zipper. Each one is unique. Handcrafted in Guatemala. 13”
3. MANDALA GREETING CARDS This set of 10 handcrafted cards features a beautiful mandala design in varying colors. Handmade in India. 4” x 6”
! y t r a P a Host Can you imagine
A BETTER WAY TO CHANGE THE WORLD FROM YOUR HOME? Hosting a party is a powerful way to help our artisans around the world! The purchases made by your guests create a larger marketplace, continuing the sustainability of our artisansâ€™ work. As a token of our thanks, you will receive Hostess Dollars to spend on Trades of Hope product!
Thatâ€™s not all...
For every $100 in sales beyond $1,000, hostesses earn an additional $20. For every new party booked with a confirmed name and party date, the hostess will qualify for an additional half-priced item. With every $1,000 party hosted, Trades of Hope will gift a child in India with a backpack full of school supplies! 46
FROM HER HANDS TO YOURS Every Willow Necklace (modeled on the cover) is made by an artisan being empowered through job creation and sustainable business.