TPC Sawgrass Golf Outings
TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse
• 77,000 Square Foot Mediterranean Style Clubhouse – – – – –
Modern, Upscale Amenities Variety of Dining Options Expansive Gallery Beautifully Appointed Banquet & Meeting Space Golf World’s 100 Best Golf Shops
THE PLAYERS Stadium
• • • •
Home of THE PLAYERS Championship Designed by Pete Dye Signature 17th Hole Island Green #41 America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses by Golf Digest
Dye’s Valley Course
• • • •
Host of the Nationwide Tour’s Winn-Dixie Jacksonville Open Designed by Pete Dye & Bobby Weed Beautifully Manicured Surfaces & Water on Every Hole #9 Course in Florida by Golfweek Magazine
• • • •
Golf World’s Best 100 Golf Shops Competitive Tournament Pricing Dual-Logo Merchandise for Corporate or Special Events Gift Cards
On Course Food & Beverage Service • Welcome to TPC Sawgrass where golf is not the only experience that stands out. Our on course beverage cart service is here to make your golf event one that will not soon be forgotten. • Whether you are in need of a personal beverage cart, hole in one sandwiches before your round, or a refill to your cooler at the Midway Grille our staff can accommodate each groups individual needs. • Options include but are not limited to the following: – Hot Box Breakfast – Gourmet Box Lunches – Beverage Coolers – Group Beverage Cart
Food & Beverage Receptions If looking to get your group together for a tantalizing breakfast, lunch or an after golf reception, our award winning culinary staff has everything you need to make the event a memorable one that will not be forgotten. • From board meetings and corporate retreats to team-building seminars, client golf outings, holiday parties and leadership forums, TPC Sawgrass specializes in creating memorable events in a unique PGA TOUR setting. • Replace the traditional business meeting with an inspiring round of golf on THE PLAYERS Stadium Course or the Dye’s Valley Course both offering two, perfectly balanced game experiences. • Whether it be box breakfast for 100 or a plated dinner after golf for 12 our Catering Sales Manager can customize your groups Food & Beverage needs.
• For more information on what can be arranged for your group please contact your Catering Sales Manager.
Caddie Information & Pricing
• Forecaddies service players that are riding in golf cars which allows a single forecaddie to service up to four players at one time. A forecaddie is included on THE PLAYERS Stadium at all times (with the exception of Twilight starting times). Recommended gratuity, $20 and up per player, based upon level of service. • Double Bag Caddies are used by those players wanting to walk but want to share a caddie. These caddies provide the same services as forecaddies but for two walking guests. Recommended gratuity, $25 and up per player, based upon level of service. • Single Premium Caddies are also used by those players wanting to walk but only service one player. These caddies provide an exceptional personalized service that will enhance your PGA TOUR Experience. Recommended gratuity, $40 and up, based upon level of service. • Double Carry Caddie - $60 upgrade charge per player • Single Premium Caddie - $100 upgrade charge per player
Rental Clubs Experience the Latest Technology: • Callaway – Razr Woods – Razr X Irons • Nike – VR Pro Woods – VR Pro Irons
• TaylorMade – R9 Woods – Burner 2.0 Irons • Titleist – 910 Woods – AP1 Irons
• Choose From Mens/Ladies; Right-Hand/Left-Hand; Regular/Stiff • $80.00/Set; Includes Six-Ball Pack
Formats/On-Course Games/Scoring • Format – – – –
Scramble Best Ball Shamble Individual
• On-Course Games – Proximities • Closest to the Pin • Longest Drive • Longest Putt
– Hole-In-One Contest • Purchase Hole-In-One Insurance • Golf Equipment, Vehicles, & Cash
• Scoring – Gross – Net – Tiebreaking
• Scoring Displays – 24” x 36” Score Sheets – Results Sheets
TPC Sawgrass Experience • Greeted by TPC Sawgrass Staff Upon Arrival • Golf Cars Pre-Staged – Name Placard – Pre-Printed Scorecard – 17th Hole Engraved Bag Tag (PLAYERS Stadium) – Yardage Guide – Storyteller Guide
• Practice Facility – Complimentary Practice Balls – Short-Game Green – Putting Green
• Post Round – – – –
Staff Greets & Handles Golf Bags Scorecard Collection (if needed) Scoring Results
Testimonials • “I just wanted to again thank you and the rest of the TPC Sawgrass staff for making this years Zipper Open our best one yet. The facilities, the golf courses, the food and the staff couldn't have been any better and I know that all of our people truly enjoyed it all.” • I just wanted to personally thank you and your entire staff for all the hard work and effort to make our golf tournament such an outstanding success yesterday. We heard nothing but the most positive comments.” • “Thank you again for all of your professional help. You and your team truly know customer service.” • I wanted to thank you and the entire team at TPC Sawgrass for executing a flawless member trip. I can't say enough good things about the experience, club and staff.
Tournament Checklist • • • • • •
Official Name of Event Format of Play On-Course Proximity Contests Tee Markers Scoring/Results Displayed Master Account – Rental Clubs – Caddie Gratuities – On-Course F&B
• Prizes • Pairings w/ Rental Requests – Minimum 48 Hours in Advance
• Golf Digest Subscription
TPC Sawgrass Golf Outings Please Visit www.tpcsawgrass.com to View Our Scorecard and For More Information. If You Have Any Questions, Please Direct Them to Our Tournament Manager, Jennifer Heinz.
We Look Forward to Your Golf Outing!