MEDIA KIT Phone: (817) 531-7552 | email@example.com
About Us The Rambler is a student-run newspaper serving the Texas Wesleyan University community. Rambler staff members have received more than 200 awards since 2011 from the Society of Professional Journalists Region 8, College Media Business and Advertising Managers, the Associated Collegiate Press and the Texas Intercollegiate Press Association. In 2011, The Rambler was named Newspaper of the Year by TIPA and has been named a top newspaper in Texas every year since. It was named a top eight newspaper in the nation in 2015 and 2017. thetwurambler @TheRamblerTWU theramblertwu The Rambler
Texas Wesleyan’s award-winning student newspaper in its 103rd year with a circulation of 1,000.
Ram Integrated Media Group provides integrated media solutions for public relations, social media, website, events and advertising needs.
Texas Wesleyan’s award-winning broadcast entity, providing on-campus cable access at 25.1 to newscasts, sports updates, local events and highlights of interesting people in the Wesleyan community. Rambler TV is also available online at www.therambler.org and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/ thetwurambler.
Texas Wesleyan’s award-winning multimedia home, incorporating breaking and upto-date news on campus issues in a variety of formats that reaches 1200 visitors per month.
2018 Demographics The Student Body
Faculty & Staff
Enrollment By School
23% Students Live On Campus
Two or More Races 6.9%
Black or African American 17.8%
International Student Enrollment
172 Students 68%
Top Countries Of Origin China India Vietnam Saudi Arabia Mongolia Japan South Africa Mexico Sri Lanka Spain U.K. New Zealand United Arab Emirates Guatemala Canada Turkey Chile Taiwan
Clubs & Organizations Academic Organizations & Honor Societies • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accounting Society Alpha Lambda Delta (Freshman) Alpha Psi Omega (Theatre) Beta Beta Beta (Biology) Beta Gamma Sigma (Business) Bilingual Education Student Organization Finance Club Future Kinesiologists International Association of Business Communicators Kappa Delta Pi (Education) Kappa Kappa Psi (Band) Mortar Board (Seniors) Professional Organization for Advancing Counselors Professional Support Association Psi Chi (Psychology) Sigma Alpha Iota (Music) Sports Medicine Society Sigma Tau Delta (English)
Cultural Organizations • • • • • • •
American Association of Young Women Black Student Association Gay-Straight Alliance Reach by Texas Wesleyan (Spiritual Life) Root Students Organization (Spiritual Life) Young Conservatives of Texas Student Veterans Organization
• Golden Shears • Ram Squad
• • • • •
Special Interest Organizations
Spirit & Traditions Organizations
• • • •
Enactus Programs and Activities Committee Student Government Association Team Green
• • • •
Delta Sigma Phi Lambda Kappa Kappa Alpha Xi Delta Lambda Theta Alpha Lambda Tau Zeta Nerd Central Phi Epsilon Nu (Creative Writing) Recreational Sports Wesleyan Tabletop (Board Games)
Advertising Rates PRINT EDITION SIZE: The Rambler is Texas Wesleyan University’s ofﬁcial campus newspaper. It is published once a month on Wednesdays in a printed format of 1,000 copies.
Full back page: $500 (automatic color) Full page: $300 Half page: $150 Quarter Page: $75 Eighth page: $40
*Custom sizes available - ask sales representative
One color: $75 per insertion Two color: $100 per insertion Full color: $250 per insertion
BOTTOM BANNER: $150
ONLINE SIZES: Online Content
300 x 200 pixel ad 300 x 200 pixel ad 300 x 200 pixel ad
ONLINE RATE: $50 per month 300 x 200 pixels
Print Ad Sizes * Custom sizes available
10.36” wide x 10.5” tall
Half Page (Horizonal)
10.36” wide x 5.25” tall
Half Page (Vertical)
5” wide x 10.5” tall
5” wide x 5.25” tall
5” wide x 2.75” tall
Full Page Eighth Page Half Page (Horizonal)
Half Page (Vertical)
ask your Sales Representative about Bundling
• RMG assumes no liability for failure to publish an advertisement or for the financial loss of business due to that failure. • The advertiser and/ or advertising agency assumes liability for all content (including text and illustrations) of advertisements printed in RMG media outlets and also assumes any claims made against RMG. • RMG reserves the right to add a border to any ad or to alter the content of the ad to uphold the graphical integrity of the newspaper or other RMG entity.
• RMG reserves the right to revise its rates or any other conditions in this media kit at any time. • Advertisements for products, services or promotions that are illegal will be rejected. • By placing an advertising order, the advertiser agrees to and certifies conformity with RMG policies and terms. • Advertisements that RMG deems false or misleading will be rejected. • RMG reserves the right to reject any advertisement that does not comply with the policies and judgment of staff members. • RMG does not grant refunds for advertising. Instead, credits will be given to advertisers based on the Makegood Policy.
• RMG reserves the right to reject any advertisement. Advertisements that discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, creed, color, disability, sexual orientation or gender will not be accepted.
Policies • In case of error or omission, RMG shall not be liable for slight changes or typographical errors that do not lessen the value of an advertisement. • The Rambler will not be liable for printing quality or errors caused by Texoma Web Offset Press. • For any advertisement to be considered for any amount of refund, the Advertiseing Manager or Faculty Liaison/ Student Media Director must be notified by the client within three (3) working days after publication of the advertisement.
• All advertising must be prepaid unless the advertiser has completed a credit application and credit has been approved.
• No credit can be extended to drinking establishments, bars/clubs, or political advertisers on or off campus. • RMG’s liability will not exceed the cost of the ad in which the error occured. Credit will only be applied toward the • Checks should be made payable to: The Rambler. first incorrect insertion. • If the client approves ad copy before publication, there will be no make good if the ad runs as approved.
• No refunds will be given on advertising. See the Makegood Policies above for guidelines.
Billing & Design Services • Bills, statements and proof of publication placed in The Rambler or its associated will be mailed at the beginning of each entites. month. Payments 30 days overdue from the original billing date are subject to a 1.5% • Previously delinquent accounts revert to finance charge compounded monthly. pre-payment status. • Advertisers with delinquent debts with RMG must pay their balance in full prior to advertising further with a RMG entity. • Advertisers can request proofs of advertisements; however, all advertising proofs must be approved two business days prior to publication by 4 p.m. • All advertisements created by Ram Integrated Media Group are the property of Rambler Media Group. Clients must obtain written permission to use RMGaﬃliated advertisements for purposes other than, advertising in The Rambler or its aﬃliates. • RMG, in association with Ram Integrated Media Group, oﬀers design services for clients free of charge for advertisements
Rambler 2019-2020 Print Schedule Publication
Spring 2020 Dates
Fall 2019 Dates
Rambler TV Advertising Rates
Fall 2019 Dates Releases: Sept. 18 Sept. 25 Oct. 9 Oct. 16 Oct. 30 Nov. 6 Nov. 20 Dec. 4
Ad Deadlines: Sept. 11 Sept. 18 Oct. 2 Oct. 9 Oct. 23 Oct. 30 Nov. 13 Nov. 27
$50 per placement for 30 second ad
Spring 2020 Dates Releases: Feb. 12 Feb. 19 Feb. 26 March 25 April 1 April 8 April 22 May 6
Ad Deadlines: Feb. 5 Feb. 12 Feb. 19 March 18 March 25 April 1 April 15 April 29
For more information visit: therambler.org Phone: 817-531-7552 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to The Ramily! The Rambler Media Group appreciates your support.
To learn more about RMG make sure to visit our website: therambler.org
Interested in advertising with the Rambler Media Group? Check out our media kit for pricing and contact information.