Holiday Greetings 2016
Wishing you a season filled with warm moments and cherished memories. And best wishes for a joyous holiday season and a happy New Year. We appreciate your visits and look forward to seeing you again, soon.
A special supplement to The Daily Republic and ADvisor.
s y a d i l o H Happy www.scottsupplyco.com • 2800 W. Havens • Mitchell, SD • 996-7704 • 1-800-952-2308
2 DECEMBER 2016
C O L O R I N G
E N T R Y OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS COLORING CONTEST ENTRY FORM
NAME: AGE: ADDRESS: CITY: STATE:
ENTER TO WIN PRIZES! Contest Rules 1. Entries will be judged by age groups: Ages 5 & Under, Ages 6-12 & Ages 13-Up. 2. Only the coloring entry sheet above will be eligible for judging. 3. All entries must be postmarked or delivered to The Daily Republic by noon on December 18, 2016 4. All entries become property of this publication. 5. Entries will be judged on neatness, use of color, creativity and overall appearance.
The Daily Republic ATTN: COLORING CONTEST 120 S. Lawler • P.O. Box 1288 • Mitchell, SD 57301
DECEMBER 2016 3
HOLIDAY GREETINGS by Donna Erickson HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS…MAKE IT MERRY
CELEBRATE MORE, STRESS LESS
Holidays bring the special joy of rediscovery. We often do the same things we’ve always done. Grandfather slices the Christmas ham, the kids serve up stacks of potato latkes for Hanukkah or special candles glow over the Kwanza harvest feast. No matter how often we do these things, they always seem new.
Amidst the rush, rush, rush, take a breather and enjoy what awaits you in your community. Discover how busy local elves have been working all year to plan a cultural feast of crafts, concerts and colossal events.
HOLIDAY IN A BOX Have you ever celebrated the holidays away from home? I’ll never forget how I felt my first year out of college, teaching in DR Congo apart from family in snowy Colorado. The tropical poinsettias were as big as trees, but didn’t feel like Christmas. Then, one day paper ornaments of my Swedish-American heritage sent from my cousin, spilled out of an envelope. They were a link to home. If someone in your family can’t be with you this year, start the season of giving by sending a “holiday in a box.” Fill it with items that are a reminder of the sights, scents and tastes of your family celebrations.
WRAPPINGS WITH PERSONALITY -Picture yourself wrap. There’s no need for a gift tag when you glue on a black-and-white photocopy of a photo of the person receiving the gift. Creatively color it in with markers. Add a greeting and your name. -Box toppers for pint-size budgets. Personalize your wrapped-up gifts with whimsical extras attached to the top of the package as a decoration in place of or in addition to a bow. Kids can use their saved allowance money to purchase box toppers to complement and be a clue to what’s inside. If it’s a cookbook, fasten a set of shiny new measuring spoons to the package. Top a fishing reel with new lures, a box filled with skeins of yarn with a crochet hook, or a toy for Fido with a dog treat.
-Treat your family to an early gift with tickets to a holiday performance. Traditional favorites include “The Nutcracker,” “Amahl and the Night Visitors” and “The Little Match Girl.” -Take in events at historic sites and museums. Enjoy making a traditional craft, preparing a treat that pioneers made on wood-burning stoves or discovering how holidays were celebrated in a logging camp as you breathe in the brisk air on a horse-drawn wagon.
LITTLE THINGS, BIG MEMORIES Fill the holidays with thoughtful activities all through the house. They don’t have to be grand events or expensive to be memorable. -Relax with music right at home. Heat mugs of hot cider, use candy canes for surprise stir sticks and create your own version of “The Twelve Days of Christmas.” Spice up the familiar version with your own verses, such as 12 grandmas baking, 11 children singing, 10 dads a-shoveling, 9 pairs of mittens, etc.
So when you shop, wrap presents and prepare meals, focus on putting family at the center this year. Here are creative tips and ideas for sharing the spirit of the season:
Thank you for your goodwill and support all year long long. n . ng
-Read and display holiday cards together. Make a guessing game of names and faces of friends and relatives on the photo cards. For geography fun, check out the postmarks on envelopes and find the cities where they live on a map. -Let visions of sugar-plums dance in their heads. Gather quilts and pillows, and let kids sleep beside your twinkling Christmas tree.
WINTER LIGHTS Candles glow this month on our advent wreath, on my husband’s birthday cake and on our front porch to welcome guests. There’s something about that circle of light that has drawn people together since the beginning of time. No matter what you celebrate, light a candle and let its gentle flicker draw you closer to the people you love.
If there are very young children in the family, we see the holidays through their eyes, for they are experiencing everything we know for the first time. This is the strength of tradition and the bond that ties families together over generations.
Greetings of the Season
Donna Erickson is an educator, columnist, best-selling author and host of public television’s award-winning family series “Donna’s Day.”
Find more holiday recipes, activities and crafts: www.donnaerickson.com 1921 S. Wisconsin Ave. Mitchell • 995-6000 • 1-888-995-3810 Hours: Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm Saturday- 9am to 12pm
4 DECEMBER 2016
Season’s Greetings For your loyal support, we are deeply grateful.
For your holiday gift giving, give the gift of
BEEF Beef Bucks*
available in $5, $10, & $20 denominations *Valid for the purpose of purchasing beef for home preparation or while dining out.
BEEF BUCKS/VISA debit card*
accepted anywhere VISA is accepted Loaded from $25 to $500
(A $4.50 acquisition fee is required for each card purchased)
Both items available by calling 1-888-640-MEAT or writing: Beef Bucks, Inc. 20732 436th Ave. DeSmet, SD 57231 www.beefbucks.org
Expiration Date is 2 years after purchase on beef bucks
Beef Bucks are available at:
Dakotaland Federal Credit Union in Woonsocket & Mitchell; Marc’s Food Center in Platte; Farmers State Bank in Stickney; First Dakota National Banks in Mitchell, Chamberlain, Kimball, Parkston, Salem, Wagner & Woonsocket
DECEMBER 2016 5
Christmas Crossword Down
1. Santa’s suit 2. Merry _______ 3. Sugar 4. Christmas night 5. Bright 6. Had a shiny nose 7. Spike of ice 8. Decorate the _______ 9. Play in the snow 10. Bright in the sky
11. Round door hanging 12. Falls from the sky 13. Santa live at the North _______ 14. Hung by the ﬁreplace 15. Under the tree 16. Santa’s ride 17. Happiness 18. Old Saint Nick 19. Santa’s helpers 20. Flowering plant 3.
Brooks Oil Company Inc. 13.
Letcher, SD • 248-2310
s a m t s i r h At C
As we put the wraps on another holiday season, we recall all the friends we made this year, and we thank you for being one of them. Happy Holidays from all of us at…
Across: 11. Wreath 12. Snow 13. Pole 14. Stocking 15. Present 16. Sleigh 17. Joy 18. Santa 19. Elves 20. Holly A Division of C&B Operations
605-996-6633 • 1-800-952-2362 2600 W. Havens • Mitchell, SD www.deerequipment.com
Down: 1. Red 2. Christmas 3. Cookies 4. Eve 5. Lights 6. Rupolph 7. Icicle 8. Tree 9. Sled 10. Star Christmas Crossword Answers
6 DECEMBER 2016
Fresh Fruits andof lots of other toppings Fresh Fruits and lots other toppings Fresh Fruits
O Christmas Tree
and lots of other toppings
14 Flavors14ofFlavors Yogurt, of Yogurt, 14 Flavors of Yogurt, Sorbet Gelato, Sorbet &Gelato, Italian Ice & Italian Ice Gelato, Sorbet & Italian Ice
14 Flavors of Yogurt, Gelato, Sorbet & Italian Ice
820 East Spruce St Mitchell, SD 57301 605-292-1100
820 East Spruce St Mitchell, SD 57301 PURCHASE605-292-1100
Not valid with other offers - Must present coupon for redemption Offer expires January 31, 2016
820 East Spruce St Mitchell, SD 57301 605-292-1100
st present coupon for redemption
Not valid with other offers - Must present coupon for redemption Offer expires January31, 31,2016 2016 Oﬀ er expires December
820 E. Spruce St. • Mitchell • 605-292-1100
“May all the sweet magic of christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire.”
Happy Holidays from all of us!
Join us for Pizza Night’s in December December 8th & 22nd 5pm – 8pm
Hours Mon-Fri: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm • Sat: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Coffeehouse & Cafe LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 2007 312 N. Main Street • Mitchell, SD 57301 990-CAFE (2233) • www.cafe-teresa.com
10% OFF PURCHASE
DECEMBER 2016 7
O Christmas Tree
This Holiday Season Give the gift of
Dan’s Water Service 001510092r1
-Water Softeners -Drinking Water System 40+ years - Sales and Service
996-6685 or 1-800-870-6685
Thanks for All Your Business!! 001511293r1
Servicing all brands
by Bob Weber Jr.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Wishing all our friends, neighbors, patients and associates a holiday season filled with lots of bright smiles and laughter.
Spot the Differences Hat, cup, earring, apple, girl’s list and keyboard cord.
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree! Thou hast a wonderous message. O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree! Thou hast a wonderous message. Thou dost proclaim the saviour’s birth, Goodwill to men and peace on earth. O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree! Thou hast a wonderous message.
2110 N Minnesota • Mitchell 605-996-9944 www.dentaldesignsmitchell.com
8 DECEMBER 2016
Angie 310-1379 Hillary 201-2692
Hillary, Jana and Angie would like to wish all a
Very Merry Holiday Season! 001511576r1
1015 Commerce Street, Mitchell 990-ENVY(3689)
(Southwest of Floor To Ceiling In the XTREME Cheer New Building)
How Sweet It Is–
605-227-4224 • 1-800-573-8426 Ethan, SD • www.ethancooplumber.com
As the Holiday Season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and on those who have To helpedknow us shape ourfolks business. like you! with We value our relationship you and look forward to working Merry Christmas and with you in thethanks years to come. heartfelt for your continued We wish you a Very Merry support. Christmas and a New Year filled with Peace and Prosperity!
DECEMBER 2016 9
Christmas Song Trivia 1. How many times does Santa check his list?
PEACE JOY HARMONY THANKS! With best wishes for a happy holiday from all of us.
2. The Grinch is as cuddly as a? 3. It would have been a laugh to see Mommy doing what last night? 4. One foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say what?
6. Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells? 7. Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas? 8. What did Frosty the Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head? 9. What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song? 10. On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
1301 W. 15th Ave SD Hwy 37 Bypass, Mitchell 001504054r1
5. Good tidings to you, and all of your what?
605-996-4062 Toll Free 1-800-559-4162
All the best! With warm wishes and gratitude for your continued patronage.
11. I’m dreaming of a White Christmas with what? 12. What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas? 13. What kind of bird has “gone away” in the song Winter Wonderland?
1. Twice 2. Cactus 3. Kissing Santa Claus 4. Rudolf with your nose so bright, won’t you guide my sleigh tonight? 5. Kit 6. Miss Fanny Bright 7. So I could wish you Merry Christmas 8. He began to dance around 9. A hula hoop 10. Eleven pipers piping 11. Every Christmas card I write 12. Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk 13. Bluebird Christmas Song Trivia Answers
10 DECEMBER 2016
316 N Main, Mitchell • 996-2285
Holiday Greetings to All of You
316 Vinyl Creations 001508044r1
Give any gift imaginable!
We create these works of art using a wide array of vinyl colors that can be added to any flat, smooth surface!
Greetings & Gratitude In this season of giving, we hope you’ll accept our warm wishes and heartfelt thanks for your valued business.
Hoffmann Insurance Agency 001510205r1
Marty & Julie Hoffmann Alexandria, SD • 605-239-4335
DECEMBER 2016 11
We thank you for your support this past year. Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season ﬁlled with good times, good friends and good memories.
“Serving The Mitchell And Huron Area For Over 35 Years” 3rd Generation Family Owned & Operated
12 DECEMBER 2016
FROM OUR TEAM TO YOURS!
605-337-2887 - CELL 605-680-0362
NOW SELLING MANY BRANDS OF LAWN MOWERS INCLUDING BIG DOG & JONSERED!
HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY from
Martin-Trudeau Insurance Agency
1531 W. Elm, Mitchell, SD 57301
Joshâ€™s36578ATV Service SD HIGHWAY 44, PLATTE, SD
DECEMBER 2016 13
Christmas Trivia 1. Which of these companies was the ﬁrst to use Santa Claus in an advertisement? □ Pepsi □ Coca-Cola □ 7-Up □ Fanta 2. Which president was the ﬁrst to decorate the White House Christmas tree? □ Franklin Pierce □ Benjamin Franklin □ George Washington □ Abraham Lincoln 3. Which country did the gingerbread house come from? □ Austria □ Switzerland □ Germany □ United States 4. What kind of Christmas does Elvis Presley sing about? □ White □ Red □ Blue □ Snowy 5. In what year was “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens, published? □ 1765 □ 1843 □ 1860 □ 1906
u o y g Wishin Love , e c a Pe oy J d n a y a d i l o h s i h t ! n o s a se TIRE MUFFLER ALIGNMENT
806 N. Main • Mitchell 1 1/2 Blocks N. of the Corn Palace
605-996-1255 | www.tmastores.com
6. What is the name of the Grinch’s dog in the movie “How The Grinch Stole Christmas? □ Pete □ Sam □ Ruth □ Max 7. Where was “A Christmas Carol” written? □ Australia □ United States □ Germany □ United Kingdom 8. Which reindeer helps Rudolph ﬂy at the reindeer games? □ Donner □ Clarice □ Dancer □ Blitzen 9. Which reindeer is Rudolph’s dad? □ Dancer □ Dixon □ Donner □ Blitzen 10. Which Christmas movie has been played more than any other? □ A Christmas Story □ Home Alone □ Frosty The Snowman □ It’s A Wonderful Life Wishing our four-legged friends, all the creature comforts of a joyous and memorable holiday season filled with lots of good times and good memories.
Please consider a monetary donation to help us continue rescuing needy animals. Our address is: PO Box 355, Mitchell SD 57301 or you can donate online.
1. Coca-Cola 2. Franklin Pierce3. Germany 4. Blue 5. 1843 6. Max 7. United Kingdom 8. Clarice 9. Donner 10. It’s A Wonderful Life
Christmas Trivia Answers
14 DECEMBER 2016
Deck The Halls
Christmas is a time to reflect on past achievements and future relationships.
In the spirit of the season, the students and staff at Mitchell Technical Institute wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for a prosperous 2017. 1800 E. Spruce Mitchell, SD 57301 (605) 995-3025 (800) 684-1969 mitchelltech.edu
DECEMBER 2016 15
Deck The Halls
Happy Holidays From your Friends at
Mitchell Across the street from County Fair 996-6900 TOLL FREE 1-800-300-6904
Alexandria 12 Miles East of Mitchell 190 Exit 344 239-4311
Here’s hoping everything runs smoothly for you this holiday season. We’re always at your service and are grateful for your business.
2000 West Havens Street, Mitchell 996-9607
16 DECEMBER 2016
May Your Holiday Be Merry & Bright The tree is lit, the stockings are hung, and the good times are about to begin. We hope your Christmas is everything you’re hoping it will be. Thanks for making our season such a great success. We look forward to serving you in the new year.
Lynn, Ron, Tammy, Preston & Cameron
from the Farmers Elevator in Mt. Vernon wish everyone a joyous holiday season!
We Wish You a Mooey Christmas and a Happy Moo Year!
From your friends at
to schedule your appointment today! 001510987r1
Parkston: 605-928-3025 • Menno: 605-387-2055 Wagner: 605-384-5561 • Mitchell: 605-996-2442 Yankton: 605-665-4520
DECEMBER 2016 17
Christmas Movies complete the sentance
1. The Santa __________________. 2. The Muppet Christmas __________________. 3. National Lampoonâ€™s Christmas __________________.
Vacation Clause Dogs
4. Arthur __________________.
We Appreciate Your Business and Look Forward to Seeing You Again in the New Year!!
Express 5. How the __________________ Stole Christmas.
6. Christmas with the __________________.
600 S Burr, Mitchell 605-996-5683 800-753-5508
Home 7. __________________ Alone.
8. The Polar __________________.
716 N. Rowley 9. A Christmas __________________.
Large party room available for your Holiday group!
10. The 12 __________________ of Christmas.
1. Clause 2. Carol 3. Vacation 4. Christmas 5. Grinch 6. Kranks 7. Home 8. Express 9. Carol 10. Dogs Christmas Movie Answers
Call us for all your catering needs 630-6028 001508414r1
18 DECEMBER 2016
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from everyone at Patzer Woodworking! Wishing you a blessed holiday season with your loved ones!
414 East Juniper Avenue â€˘ Mitchell, SD 57301 605.996.5983 www.patzerwoodworking.com
With our thanks to All for your kind patronage
Our services include Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Rural. We have trash receptacle for all of your waste removal including farm cleanups.
Larry Petrik, Owner 1-800-732-3598
Office: 605-990-3116 Cell: 605-933-0111
For Additional Interest Please Contact Us on the information listed below.
Christmas from our families to yours! 120 W. 6th Ave., Mitchell Diane L. Kenkel, CNP 605-292-6262
DECEMBER 2016 19
Season’s Greetings For your loyal support, we are deeply grateful.
Pro Contracting, Inc. Mitchell, SD • 605-996-8350 www.pro-contracting.com
20 DECEMBER 2016
With Warm Wishes
605-999-1260 • Fax 605-996-8529 40916 246th Street, Mitchell, SD 57301
Many thanks to our loyal customers at this Holiday Season. Wishing everyone a Great 2017 year.
We would like to thank all our customers for their patronage and wish you all a Merry Christmas!
WO O D & ME TAL FAB R I CATOR S PHONE 605-996-7855 • FAX 605-996-6959
PO BOX 397 • 1100 WEST SPRUCE MITCHELL, SD 57301
from our family to yours!
630-9266 • MITCHELL, SD • 996-2781 INSURED/BONDED
DECEMBER 2016 21
Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good ride!
700 E. Kay Ave - Mitchell, SD 57301
22 DECEMBER 2016
We Wish You A
Wishing you a holiday season filled with warmth and happiness.
Safe Haven Small Animal Hospital 201 East Norway Ave. â€˘ Mitchell, SD 996-4798 www.safehavensmallanimalhospital.com Like us on facebook
Greetings! Many thanks to our customers and friends this holiday season.
Call Jim Gramm
DECEMBER 2016 23
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALL OF US AT 3 4 2 6 9 8 7 1 5
7 9 6 2 1 5 4 8 3
8 5 1 7 2 4 6 3 9
6 7 4 1 3 9 2 8 5
8 1 5 3 4 7 6 2 9
5 3 9 4 6 2 1 7 8
4 6 1 7 8 9 3 5 2
2 8 7 1 5 3 9 4 6
9 5 4 8 3 1 2 6 7
6 7 3 5 2 4 8 9 1
Livestock Risk Protection (LRP)
Over 100 years of combined experience
Federal Crop Insurance
9 3 2 5 8 6 1 4 7
7 4 6 8 9 1 3 5 2
3 9 8 6 5 2 7 1 4
1 2 5 3 4 7 8 9 6
2 1 9 4 7 3 5 6 8
4 8 3 2 6 5 9 7 1
1 2 8 9 7 6 5 3 4
5 6 7 9 1 8 4 2 3
24 DECEMBER 2016
Going Going Twice… Going Once,Once, Going Twice… OurOur BestBest Wishes Wishes for for a Happy Holiday! a Happy Holiday!
We hope your holiday season is rich in love, friendship, joy and good fortune. Thanks for being such season great friends and neighbors. We hope your holiday is rich in love, friendship, joy We feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful community.
and good fortune. Thanks for being such great friends and neighbors. Merry WeChristmas! feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful community. Auctions Don’t Just Happen MerrySuccessful Christmas!
1234 Washington Street | Somersville Heights 000-000-0000 | www.namewebsite.com Specializing in LAND - Real Estate Auctions of All Types 1234 Washington Street | Somersville
Auction House 605-997-3777
Sioux Falls SD 57104
Flandreau SD 57028
Heights 000-000-0000 | www.namewebsite.com or call 127 1116 N. West Ave. 2nd Ave. W - PO Box 325
Wishing you Peace, Love, and Joy this Holiday Season Thune’s
1400 N. Main, Mitchell • 996-7508 www.thunestruevalue.com
True Value & Home Appliance Center
DECEMBER 2016 25
1. In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life? 2. What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
3. Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a “D”? 4. What snack is often left out for Santa? 5. What cola company was known for its ads featuring a big, smiling Santa? 6. What do most elves wear on the tips of their shoes? 7. After red and green, what are the two most popular Christmas colors? 8. December 26th, also known as Boxing Day, is the holy day of which saint? 9. In the 1800s, what did German settlers in Pennsylvania decorate their homes with for Christmas? 10. Traditionally, what are German children not allowed to see until Christmas Eve? 11. Which was the first American state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday?
12. Which was the last American state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday? 13. Where is America’s official national Christmas Tree located? 14. What are the names of Santa’s reindeer?
from all of us
15. Name 3 Christmas movies. 16. What kind of sleigh is used in the carol Jingle Bells?
May the coming year bring peace, joy and enlightenment to you and those you cherish. For all the joy you’ve brought us, we will always be grateful.
17. Does Rudolph the reindeer have antlers? 18. In which park does Yogi Bear spend Christmas? 19. Where did mommy kiss Santa Claus? 20. Which Hollywood actor played the role of the Grinch in the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
1. Santa Claus; 2. White Christmas; 3. Dasher, Donner, Dancer; 4. Cookies and Milk; 5. Coca-Cola; 6. Bells; 7. Silver and Gold; 8. St. Stephen; 9. Fir Trees; 10. The Christmas Tree; 11. Alabama; 12. Oklahoma; 13. King’s Canyon National Park, California; 14. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph; 15. A Christmas Story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Polar Express; 16. One Horse Open Sleigh; 17. Yes; 18. The Jelly Stone Park; 19. Under the Mistletoe; 20. Jim Carrey
Christmas Trivia Answers:
Residential & Commercial 001511644r1
419 E. Juniper • 605-995-0595 www.tkelectricsd.com
26 DECEMBER 2016
with BRIGHT WISHES Thank you for a Successful 2016. We are looking forward to 2017.
501 West 1st Avenue - Mitchell SD 57301 Cell: 605-770-0415 - Phone: 605-990-2490 www.bakerbroselectric.com
One Call Does It All!
41965 SD Hwy 38 Fulton, South Dakota
DECEMBER 2016 27
Christmas Word Scramble 001511656r1
It may be cold outside, but we think Christmas is the warmest time of year, especially when one is surrounded by good friends and neighbors like you! It’s a privilege to serve you and we thank you for your valued business.
From All Of Us At Wright Brothers. Making Flights Wright since 1984
1. Gingerbread 2. Santa Claus 3. Christmas Tree 4. Mistletoe 5. Sleigh Bells 6. Snowﬂake 7. Frosty the Snowman 8. Candy Cane 9. Eggnog 10. Rudolph 11. Presents 12. North Pole 13. Reindeer 14. Jingle Bells 15. Ornament Shop ChristmasWord Scramble Answers 001511660r1
605-996-1228 Mitchell Airport wrightbrothersaviation.com
WRIGHT BROS. AVIATION
28 DECEMBER 2016
IT’S BEEN A PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm 1510 S. Burr St. • Mitchell, SD 57301 605-996-1042 1-800-371-1042
WE THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US
Have a Merry Christmas from everyone at Larry’s I-90
To all our readers, advertisers, friends and associates go our best wishes for a season filled with good news and good times. Your support makes it all worthwhile. Happy Holidays and many thanks!
AND WISH YOU A VERY MERRY SEASON AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
From all of us at The Daily Republic and The Advisor
LAWLER AUTOMOTIVE SCOTT MAESCHEN OWNER/MECHANIC 801 NORTH LAWLER • MITCHELL, SD • 605-996-3378
CAR AND TRUCK REPAIR