RESIDENTIAL SINGLE-PHASE SERVICE
• RESIDENTIAL SERVICE SCHEDULE "RS” RATE 10 Basic Facility Charge Energy Charge - First 1,000 kWh Over 1,000 kWh
$28.00 Per Month 11.40¢ Per kWh 13.80¢ Per kWh
• RESIDENTIAL SERVICE DEMAND
• GENERAL COMM. / INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SCHEDULE "GD" RATE 22 Basic Facility Charge Demand Charge Energy Charge Minimum Monthly Charge
$23.00 Per Month $7.00 Per KW 11.10¢ Per kWh $30.00 Per Month
• GENERAL COMM./ INDUSTRIAL SERVICE TIME-OF-DAY SCHEDULE “GST” RATE 24
SCHEDULE "RD" RATE 12 Basic Facility Charge Demand Charge Energy Charge Minimum Monthly Charge
$23.00 Per Month $7.00 Per KW 9.80¢ Per kWh $28.00 Per Month
• RESIDENTIAL SERVICE TIME-OF-DAY SCHEDULE “RST” RATE 14 Basic Facility Charge Energy Charge for All On-Peak kWh Energy Charge for All Off-Peak kWh Minimum Monthly Charge
GENERAL THREE-PHASE SERVICE
• LARGE THREE-PHASE POWER SCHEDULE “LP” RATE 40 Basic Facility Charge Demand Charge Energy Charge All consumption (KWH) not greater than 200 hours times the billing demand
$150.00 Per Month $7.00 Per KW
9.90¢ Per kWh
All consumption (KWH) at greater than 200 hours, but not greater than 400 hours times the billing demand 8.90¢ Per kWh All consumption (KWH) greater than 400 hours times the billing demand
8.30¢ Per kWh
$25.00 Per Month 15.50¢ Per kWh 10.70¢ Per kWh $28.00 Per Month
• RESIDENTIAL PREPAY SERVICE SCHEDULE "RPP" RATE 16
Daily Facility Charge $1.06 Per Day Energy Charge - First 1,000 kWh 11.40¢ Per kWh - Over 1,000 kWh 13.80¢ Per kWh ________________________________________________
GENERAL SINGLE-PHASE SERVICE • GENERAL COMM. / INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SCHEDULE "GS" RATE 20 Basic Facility Charge Energy Charge Minimum Monthly Charge
Basic Facility Charge $27.00 Per Month Energy Charge for All On-Peak kWh 21.45¢ Per kWh Energy Charge for All Off-Peak kWh 10.65¢ Per kWh Minimum Monthly Charge $30.00 Per Month ___________________________________________________
LARGE THREE-PHASE SERVICE
$23.00 Per Month 13.50¢ Per kWh $30.00 Per Month
• SMALL GENERAL THREE-PHASE SERVICE SCHEDULE “CT” RATE 30 Basic Facility Charge Energy Charge
$45.00 Per Month 13.00¢ Per kWh
• SMALL GENERAL THREE-PHASE SERVICE SCHEDULE “CD” RATE 32 Basic Facility Charge Demand Charge Energy Charge
$50.00 Per Month $7.00 Per KW 11.10¢ Per kWh
• SMALL GENERAL THREE-PHASE SERVICE TIME-OF-DAY SCHEDULE “CTT” RATE 34 Basic Facility Charge $50.00 Per Month Energy Charge for All On-Peak kWh 21.45¢ Per kWh Energy Charge for All Off-Peak kWh 10.65¢ Per kWh __________________________________________________
• LARGE THREE-PHASE POWER TIME-OF-DAY SCHEDULE “LPT” RATE 42 Basic Facility Charge On Peak Demand Charge Energy Charge for All KWH
$225.00 Per Month $13.00 Per KW 8.94¢ Per kWh
• LARGE THREE-PHASE POWER SERVICE AT TRANSMISSION VOLTAGE LEVELS SCHEDULE “LPTV” RATE 55 Basic Facility Charge: Administration & Expenses O & M of Dedicated Plant
$1,000.00 Per Month $3,000.00 Per Month
Direct Past Through Rate from SECI: Demand Charge $8.50 Per KW Transmission Demand Charge Varies Per KW Energy Direct Pass-Through Varies Per kWh Margins: The margin charge is based on the average of the past five-year’s margins of the Cooperative; however, in no case shall the margin be less than 4.5%.
OUTDOOR LIGHTING SERVICE • OUTDOOR LIGHTING SERVICE SCHEDULE "OL" RATE 50 Outdoor 100 HPS Outdoor 175 MVL Outdoor 250 MVL Outdoor 400 MVL Outdoor 400 Metal Halide Additional Pole & Span
$11.40 Per Month $11.40 Per Month $14.40 Per Month $19.20 Per Month $23.20 Per Month $1.00
TERMS OF PAYMENT All charges stated herein are net and due and payable when rendered. In the event the current monthly bill is not paid by the due date of the bill, the consumer’s service will be subject to be discontinued and may be subject to penalty charges. DETERMINATION OF BILLING DEMAND
WHOLESALE POWER COST ADJUSTMENT - WPCA
The billing demand shall be the maximum integrated fifteen (15) minute demand measured during the month for which the bill is rendered as indicated or recorded by a demand meter.
The cooperative rates shall be adjusted to compensate for changes in the Cooperative’s cost of wholesale power. The rates shall be increased or decreased by 0.1 mill ($0.0001) per KWH for each 0.1 mill ($0.0001) or major fraction thereof by which the Cooperative’s total average cost of purchased power per KWH for the month of calculation exceeds or is less than 86.0 mills ($0.0860) per KWH or such base amount as established by resolution of the Cooperative’s Board of Trustees. The Cooperative’s total average cost of purchased power per KWH shall be adjusted based on the annual average system line losses (the loss ratio) for the past twelve (12) months.
The consumer agrees to maintain a unity power factor as nearly as practicable. The Cooperative reserves the right to measure such power factor at any time. When the meter monthly power factor of the customer’s power requirements is less than 90 percent, the Cooperative may correct the integrated demand in kilowatts for that month by multiplying by 90 percent and dividing by the metered power factor in percent for that month.
ON-PEAK ENERGY PERIODS FOR ALL TIME-OF-DAY RATES
MINIMUM MONTHLY CHARGE
On-peak energy shall be defined as energy consumed during daily periods including weekends and holidays as follows: SUMMER SEASON: April through October
3:00 P.M. through 7:00 P.M.
WINTER SEASON: November through March
6:00 A.M. through 9:00 A.M.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE Available in all territory served by the Cooperative, in accordance with the Cooperative’s established Service Rules and Regulations.
POWER FACTOR ADJUSTMENT
The minimum monthly charge shall be the greater of: 1. The Basic Facility Charge. 2. A charge of $1.50 per KVA of installed transformer capacity (3Ø only). 3. The monthly minimum charge as established in the Agreement for Electric Service (contract) between the Cooperative and the consumer. AGREEMENT FOR ELECTRIC SERVICE Each consumer may be required to enter into an Agreement for Electric Service (contract) to purchase power from the Cooperative. The terms of the Agreement for Electric Service (contract) will be determined by the Cooperative based on cost factors and the consumer’s requirements. NOTICE
TAX ADJUSTMENTS The amounts computed under the stated monthly charges, as adjusted by the application of the Wholesale Power Cost Adjustment, shall be subject to any applicable taxes, assessments, fees, or surcharges legally imposed by governmental authority.
All rate information shown is summarized. In order to obtain complete approved rate information about any electric rate offered by Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc., please refer to the complete rate schedules, which are available upon request from your local cooperative office.