St. Francis High School Proudly Presents 2011
California Grandeur Celebrating All That is Grand & Great in the Golden State
October 22, 2011
St. Francis High School’s Revelry! 2011
California Grandeur Celebrating All That is Grand & Great in the Golden State
Mass in the St. Francis Chapel
Prompt Arrival Encouraged Stop-n-Pose – Photos by ProImage Photography Check-In at the Cafeteria Booster Club Specialty Drink
Upper Serra Court “Carmel Art Gallery” – By SFHS Patrons of the Arts Lower Serra Court “Hollywood Tent” Hosted Bar - SFHS Booster Club Passed Appetizers by Culinary Specialists, B&L Mulvaney’s Silent Auction Bidding Purchase “What Would You Do With $10,000?” Raffle Tickets Mini-Live “Super Silent Auction”
Sports Complex – “Napa Valley Wine Hall” Peruse Live Auction Items Blessing – Fr. Joe Ternullo, SFHS Chaplain California Girls Student Entertainment Harvest Dinner by Patrick Mulvaney, Culinary Specialists, B&L Mulvaney’s Drawing for $10,000! Live Auction Auction of Specialty Desserts & Libations Hands Up for Troubies After the Live Auction “Eureka! Reception” in the CLC Mistress of Ceremonies: Julissa Ortiz ’95, CW31 Good Day Sacramento Auctioneer: Jake Parnell 3
Letter from the President Dear Parents and Friends of St. Francis High School, Welcome to California Grandeur! Nowhere in the state will that grandeur be more evident than it is tonight, right here within the borders of St. Francis High School. Here you will experience the splendor of the Sierras, the brilliance of the rice fields, the wonder of the oceans, the majesty of the redwoods, the rolling sweetness of the vineyardsâ€Śall will be captured in some way tonight, if only in imagination. To create such a kaleidoscope requires the vision and determination of a very skilled leader, and we found one in the person of Tracy Beckwith. She harnessed the amazing talent that is found at St. Francis High School and put it to good use. She found sponsors, solicitors, vintners, designers, ticket-takers, chefs, marshalsâ€”all who were willing to take this grand event of Revelry to new heights. Together they have created an amazing rendering of California Grandeur. Special thanks to sponsors and guests for attending this evening. Without your support, we could not do what we do. On behalf of all the young women who directly benefit from your generosity, many, many thanks. St. Francis High School continues to be an outstanding community of Faith, Excellence, Leadership and Service, contributing to the overall grandeur that is California. Enjoy your tour of California Grandeur: Raise your paddle high and often.
Best wishes for a marvelous evening,
Marion L. Bishop President
Special thanks also go to the past Revelry Chairs: Randy Terwedo & Sue Kane (2006) Mary Ann Kelly (2007, 2008) Lindsey Sackheim & Julie Al-Huneidi (2009, 2010) 4
Table of Contents & Closing Times
Event starts promptly at 5:00pm • PLEASE ALLOW PLENTY OF TIME TO FULLY ENJOY THE NIGHT! Page Letter from the President. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 Letter from the Chair. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6 Harvest Dinner – Patrick Mulvaney, Culinary Specialists, B&L Mulvaney’s. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 “Golden Gate Bridge,” “Hearst Castle,” “The Ahwanee” and “Pebble Beach” Sponsors. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8 “Napa Valley” Legacy Circle Sponsors. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9 “Capitol Dome” Sponsors & Special Thanks . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 17 California Grandeur! Committee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18 Cash Donor Listing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19 Class Project Donor Listing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20 Wine Collection Donor Listing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21 Auction Rules. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22 Hollywood Tent (Lower Serra Court) Silent Auction Items Restaurant – Closes at 6:15pm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 23 Sports & Training – Closes at 6:22pm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 24 Head to Toe – Closes at 6:29pm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25 Home, Garden & Gifts – Closes at 6:36pm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 26 Entertainment & Services – Closes at 6:43pm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 27 Wine Collection – Closes at 6:50pm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 29 Getaways – Closes at 6:50pm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 31 SUPER SILENT – Silent bidding closes at 6:30pm/Mini-Live Begins. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 32 Carmel Art & Jewel Gallery (Upper Serra Court) Art & Jewel Gallery by SFHS Patrons of the Arts – Closes at 6:50pm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 35 Sign-Up Parties & Items – Closes at 6:50pm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 38 Napa Valley Wine Hall (Sports Complex) Live Auction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 39 Hands Up for Troubies. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 46 Last Chance Tables – After Live Auction (Located in Gym Foyer) Eureka! Reception (Campus Life Center) 9:45pm-11:00pm
Dear Revelry Patrons:
Letter from the Chair
Revelry is a wonderful night of community and commitment to our daughters’ education. Last winter, when we first conceptualized this event, there were two overarching principles that guided us. California Grandeur! would, first and foremost, benefit the girls and - coming in a close second - it would bring our regional school community together. Enjoying this evening are parents from Winters to Placerville and points in between. We have freshman parents for whom this is a first St. Francis experience to alum grandmothers who have been involved with our school for decades. Throughout the yearlong planning we reached out to this diverse group in a variety of ways: • Introduced the theme via a school-wide letter in July and issued a first call to our sponsors; • Held five regional spring/summer coffees throughout the Sacramento Valley; • Had a presence at the Welcome Back BBQ and Back to School Night in August; • Held the inaugural Legacy Circle Ladies Luncheon with over 100 women in attendance in September; • Gathered alum mothers for an October Luncheon with President Marion Bishop; • Sent countless updating emails to the school community; and • Culminated with an outstanding Sponsors’ Reception held three weeks prior to Revelry. Whether you are our presenting sponsor, thank you Hanson McClain, or helped make crepe paper poppies for decorations, it was our goal to connect with you and bring you closer to the school community. We strove to do so because we all share one common and very powerful goal - the betterment of our daughters through an enriched, faith-filled, college preparatory education. None of these events or connections would have happened without the individual efforts of a core group of volunteers. Please take a moment to acknowledge the Revelry Chairs listed on page 18, and thank them for their extraordinary gifts of time and talent. It has been a pleasure to work with this amazing group of parents. Special thanks also go to the past Revelry Chairs, listed on page 4. With that, I hope you will fully enjoy all that California Grandeur! has to offer - over 350 auction items, a locally harvested dinner, the finest of California wines, the new Eureka! Reception following the live auction, and limitless camaraderie. Please help us achieve our two goals: to benefit the girls and build school community. The funds raised at Revelry are an immediate and important goal, but the relationships we build are what will sustain St. Francis’ excellence throughout the years. Most Appreciatively,
Tracy J. Beckwith Chair, 2011 Revelry - California Grandeur! 6
Harvest Dinner Patrick Mulvaney Culinary Specialists, B&L Mulvaney’s
In true California, Central Valley style dining, B&L Mulvaney’s will prepare the freshest meal featuring locally grown and harvested ingredients. Partnering with Patrick Mulvaney are SFHS parents, Craig & Julie McNamara (Emily ’10) and Tariq & Irum Khan (Annem ’06 & Umna ’11). Through their organic farms, they have donated the meal’s walnuts and rice, respectively.
HARVEST MENU* Passed Appetizers Smoked Corn Cakes Pig Newton - Del Rio Fig & Smoked Bledsoe Bacon Salad Del Rio Greens ~ Shaft Blue Cheese ~ McNamara Walnuts ~ Balsamic Dressing Entrée Grilled Van Vleck Hanger Steak ~ Khan Family Farm Fall Rice Pilaf ~ Capay Harvest Greens OR Vegetarian Entree: Death to Butternut Squash Agnolotti ~ Brown Butter ~ Sage ~ Dried Figs ~ Laura Chenel Goat Cheese Dessert Apple Hill Pie *Menu subject to ingredient availability and ripeness.
Thank You Legacy Society Sponsors Golden Gate Bridge (Presenting Sponsor)
Hanson McClain, Pat & Kathy McClain (Colleen ’15)
Kellie & Jeff Randle, Randle Communications, LLC and Pam & Steve Eggert (Annie Randle ’15 & Julia Eggert ’15) Nancy & Rob Sbisa, Wells Fargo Bank (Lia ’12 & Gina ’15) Randy & Shannon Terwedo and Jerry & Sandy Tokunaga (Jillian Terwedo ’07 & Rory Tokunaga ’10)
Joni Borbon & Ted Wun (Alicia ’12) Adam & Elmarie Brown, Dr. Barry & Simi Chehrazi, Vince & Kathleen Friend, Chris & Lisa Ksidakis, Jim & Lorie Kuppenbender (Catherine Brown ’12, Sara Chehrazi ’12, Corinne Friend ’12 , Delany Friend ’14 , Michelina ’09, Payton Ksidakis ’13, Petie Kuppenbender ’13) John Finegan, Social Venture Partners of Sacramento and Tom & Theresa Kandris, American River Packaging (Morgan Finegan ’13 & Taylor Kandris ’13) Five Star Bank, James & Tracy Beckwith (Bryce ’12) Tim Lewis Communities, Tim & Janine Lewis (Stephanie ’13) Lisa & Bob Kjome, Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. (Kirsten ’15)
Alpine Allergy and Asthma Associates, Inc., Michael and Allison McCormick (Lacey ’15) L and D Landfill Limited Partnership – Michael Lien & Darcy Ketchum (Siena ’15) Lyon Real Estate, The Scheid Family (Abigail ’12 & Elizabeth ’14) Sacramento Coca-Cola Bottling Co, Inc., Loretta and Stephen M. Sellers, Sr. (Paige ’12 & Savannah ’14) 8
Legacy Society Sponsors as of 10/13/11. Additional members welcome!
Thank You “Napa Valley ”Legacy Circle Sponsors Advanced Integrated Pest Management, The Romani Family (Jullisa ’14) Michael & Dana Aguilar (Bailey ’15)
Mike & Lisa Koewler Dan & Ann Kramer (Madeline ’15) Alan & Julie Laskin, Law Offices of Alan M. Laskin (Emily ’13)
John & Melissa Aliotti (Elise ’13)
The Linn Family (Eleanor ’14)
Marc & Sharon Aprea (Brooke ’15)
Timothy & Gigi Mar (Marissa ’10)
Bayer Protective Services, Julie Al-Huneidi & Bryon Bayer (Hala ’09 & Eloise ’11)
Kelvin Mark & Cheryl Lieu (Lyndsie Mark ’14)
Anne & Doug Bayless
Matheny Sears Linkert & Jaime, Matthew & Leslie Moretti Jaime ’81 (Jillian ’09 & Maddie ’12)
Dr. & Mrs. Robert & Lisa Bellinoff (Franchesca ’15) Shawn & Julie Bennett (Meagan ’13)
Nageley, Meredith & Miller, Inc., Janet & Greg Meredith (Samantha ’10 & Alexandra ’14)
Dr. Ami & Dr. Janine Bera (Sydra ’15)
Liza & Chris Micheli (Francesca ’15)
Rick Brown & Margo Reid Brown ’81 - Capital Ideas Development Associates, Inc. (Carolina ’13 & Catherine ’15)
Dr. & Mrs. Christopher J. Molitor (Lydia ’15 & Mary ’14)
Christopher & Lauren Clark (Alecia ’14)
John & Brenda Musilli (Megan ’12) Angelo & Cecille Nazareno (Jane ’12)
Neil & Julia Clark (Katie ’12)
Ingrid & Russ Niles (Libby ’97 & Debbie ’99)
Andrew & Elsbeth Cloninger (Katherine ’13) Coastline Technology Consulting, Inc., Russell & Janet Hayes (Johanna ’13 & Lauren ’15)
Norwood & Associates, John & Sherri Norwood (Erin ’97 & Kari ’01) Tammy & John O'Brien (Bailey ’11 & Scarlett ’13)
Daniel & Alison Corfee (Lizzy ’15)
Marco & Patti Palilla (Hayley ’12 & Sarah ’08)
Mary & John Cotter (Katie ’11 & Annie ’14)
Janis & Bill Pattison
Sarah Buxton & Walter Dahl (Ellen ’15 & Anna ’15)
Don & Lynn Payne (McKenna ’14)
Kevin & Diane Dasen (Julia ’13)
Michelle Pigman (MacKenzie ’14 & Morgan ’11)
Tom & Susan DeMarois, Merrill Lynch (Sarah ’12 & Erin ’15)
Thomas & Lisa Jacobs Qvistgaard ’85, Stella & Dot Independent Stylist (Daniella ’14)
J. Scott & Leslie Donald (Anna ’15) Lynn & Kirk Dowdell, Golden Pacific Bank (Mimi ’13) Eason & Tambornini, Attorneys at Law (Bridget Eason ’15) Doug & Pam Elmets (Caroline ’14)
Michelle & Jim Rademann (Haylee ’13) Carolyn & John Reid (Margo ’81 & Maria ’82) Garrett & Linda Ryle (Anne ’02 & Mary ’11) Lindsey & Andrew Sackheim, Real Estate Law Group (Madison Steele ’11)
Kristin & Mark Enes Danae & Dr. Gregory W. Evrigenis DDS, MSD, Orthodontics at the Pavilions (Amelia ’11 & Maia ’13) J.C. & Shareen Fat (Michelle ’12)
Scott & Anne Geremia Sadler ’80 (Elizabeth ’14) Sue & Randy Schaefer (Lauren ’13 & Rachel ’15) James & Shari Scheller (Sara ’06, Alissa ’08, Erin ’12)
Leonor & Basil Fox, Jr. (Isabel ’13) Folsom Lake Orthodontics, Crystal & Jeff Anderson (Kristin ’12 & Kim ’09)
Frank & Joan Slachman (Kathleen ’15) Matthew & Lisa Strong (Madison ’14)
Patrick & Kristi Arnold Foy ’87, Arnold & Associates (Megan ’14)
Sutter Downtown Dermatology, Dr. Ann Haas (Catie ’13)
Paula K. Frank (Alexandra ’12)
Dr. Christian & Alicia Swanson (Tara ’15)
Kyle Franklin & Mary Forster Franklin ’80 (Chelsea ’15)
Celestine & Scott Syphax (Jade ’15)
Drs. Laurie & Jeff Gregg (Arianna ’15)
Sal & Gwyn Teresi (Briana ’13)
Eric & Barbara Huber (Sarah ’15)
Brian Vail & Maria Reid Vail ’82
Dr. & Mrs. Stephen Huppert & Tierney Huppert ’13
Garnett & Cherri Vann (Natalie ’14)
David & Denise Jones, Emanuels Jones & Assoc. (Bailey ’15)
Peg & Greg Whitsett (Gabriella ’15)
The Kimball Family, Steven & Lori Kimball (Morgan ’13 & Madison ’15)
Susan & Bruce Wilkerson (Casey ’10 & Courtney ’14) Douglas Young, MD, Northern California Research (Alison ’12)
Karen & Gerry Kamilos (Julia ’15)
Legacy Circle as of 10/13/11. Additional members welcome! 9
Thank You to our Presenting Sponsor
St. Francis High School Is Proud To Announce Hanson McClain As The Presenting Sponsor Of Revelry
Thank You to our H “ earst Castle ” Sponsors We are proud to support the Legacy of St. Francis High School Annie Randle • Class of 2015 Thank you to the Revelry team for an incredible evening supporting the mission of St. Francis.
Congratulations to the St. Francis Varsity Tennis Team for their First Place win in the Santa Catalina Tournament!
Troubies who won the Tournament: Jessica Josiah Annie Sompayrac Ashlyn Schmitgen Kendall Spector
Monica Yassear Emma Keene Anna Kropf Jane Sadler
Annie Randle Katie Enos Perneet Powar Tessa Sandoval
Tennis coaches: Brian Martinez, Lisa Ryerson, Deepal Wannakuwatte, and Betsy Wannakuwatte
Thank You to our H “ earst Castle ” Sponsors Wells Fargo Insurance Services
Supporting academic excellence at St. Francis High School
Wells Fargo Insurance Services is proud to support the students and faculty of St. Francis High School. Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc. Rob Sbisa Senior Vice President 11017 Cobblerock Dr. Suite 100 Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 916-231-1772 wellsfargo.com/wfis Insurance products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies, with the exception of crop and flood insurance. Crop and flood insurance may be underwritten by Wells Fargo Insurance Services’ affiliate, Rural Community Insurance Company. ©2011 Wells Fargo Insurance Services. All rights reserved.
9/22/2011 1:36:25 PM
Thank You to our H â€œ earst Castle â€? Sponsors A Letter to Marion Bishop Dear Marion: A huge thank you for everything you have done for St. Francis High School. Your graceful leadership provided our girls with the best possible education and spiritual guidance. You have selflessly shared your gifts with all of us and we are all better for them. With much appreciation, Jerry and Sandy Tokunaga Rory 2010 Randy and Shannon Terwedo Jillian 2007
Thank You to our A “ hwanee ” Sponsors In Appreciation of Faculty & Staff of St. Francis High School We proudly support “California Grandeur”
Adam & Elmarie Brown Catherine Brown ’12 Barry & Simi Chehrazi Sara Chehrazi ’12 Vince & Kathleen Friend Delaney Friend ’14 - Corinne Friend ’12 Chris & Lisa Ksidakis Payton Ksidakis ’13 Jim & Lorie Kuppenbender Petie Kuppenbender ’13
Thank You to our A “ hwanee ” Sponsors Five Star Bank
Rocklin Natomas Rancho Cordova Redding Elk Grove
wishes Bryce Ellen Beckwith & the Class of 2012 a wonderful senior year! www.fivestarbank.com
Building Educational Facilities Since 1959
Thank You to our P “ ebble Beach ” Sponsors Michael J. McCormick, M.D. Board Certified Allergy and Asthma Specialist
Asthma & Allergy Care Adults and Children
Michael J. Asthma McCormick, M.D. • Hay Fever • Sinus Problems Board Certified Specialist SkinAllergy Allergy •and Food Asthma Allergy • Nasal Congestion Chronic Cough& • Chronic Ear Infections Asthma Allergy Care
Children Most Adults Insurances and Accepted Including PPO. CallFever us directly. Asthma • Hay • Sinus Problems Skin Allergy • Food 530-888-1016 Allergy • Nasal Congestion 530-273-6530
Professional Drive Cough • 3254 Chronic Ear Infections Michael J. McCormick, M.D. Auburn
300 Sierra College Dr., Ste. 235 Chronic Grass Valley
Board CertifiedMost Allergy and Accepted AsthmaIncluding Specialist Insurances PPO.
530-273-6530 Call directly. Care Asthma &usAllergy Children 530-888-1016 530-273-6530Adults and
300 Sierra College Dr., Ste. 235 Asthma Grass Valley
3254•Professional Drive • Hay Fever Sinus Problems Auburn Skin Allergy • Food Allergy • Nasal Congestion 530-273-6530 Chronic Cough • Chronic Ear Infections
Most Insurances Accepted Including PPO. Call us directly.
300 Sierra College Dr., Ste. 235 Grass Valley
3254 Professional Drive Auburn
From The Scheid Family... “i migliori auguri”
To the Class of
sip, sip, Fromhooray The Scheid Family.. “i migliori auguri” go troubadours! To the Class of
email@example.com The “little black dress" solution to your real estate needs!
The “little black dress” tion Bottling Co., Inc.to your real estate Proud supporter ofneeds!
Proud supporter of St. Francis High School
No artificial flavors, no added preservatives. Since 1886.
© 2009 The Coca-Cola Company. “Coca-Cola” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
Thank You “Capitol Dome ”Sponsors Entry Decorations ’57 VW – Michele Burkett ’79 (Katie Guthrie ’14) Tented Reception & Silent Auction Sacramento Coca-Cola Bottling Company Delu Vineyards Troubadour Cellars Russell & Janet Hayes, Carmel Art Gallery (Johanna ‘13 & Lauren ’15) Tim Kenneally, Wine Collection Revelry Dinner Mulvaneys B&L Tariq Khan & Irum Khan Rice Farm (Annem ’06 & Umna ’11) Craig & Julie McNamara (Emily ’11) Kevin & Andrea Gini (Alexandra ’15) Tim Conway, Battle River Wilderness Retreat (Sarah ’13) Kevin & Heidi McKim (Alexa ’12 & Madison ’15) Eureka! Reception Nugget Markets Peet’s Coffee Russell & Janet Hayes (Johanna ’13 & Lauren ’15) Dr. Jose Bandala (Alexa ’12) Revelry Security Bayer Protective Services Sponsors’ Grandeur Reception John & Cathy Fobes (Emily ’15) Chris & Mary Zanobini (Marisa ’14) Ag Association Management Services, Inc. Golden State Fruit.com Sean Minor, Four Bears Winery Elizabeth Hughes (Katheryn ’12 & Christen ’15)
Legacy Circle Ladies Luncheon Lisa & Chris Ksidakis (Payton ’13) Pam Elmets (Caroline ’14) Alison Corfee (Elizabeth ’15) Leslie Donald (Anna ’15) Wendy Cadei (Alex ’13) Carole Kenney (Lexey Chandler ’13) Community Coffees Kellie Randle (Annie ’15) Heidi McKim (Alexa ’12 & Madison ’15) Viki Crane (Nicole ’12 & Kimberly ’15) Julia Clark (Katie ’12) Trish Ziegler (Helen ’08) Liza Micheli (Francesca ’15) Mary Diepenbrock Cotter (Katie ‘11 & Annie ‘14) Margo Brown ’81 (Carolina ’13 & Catherine ’15) Molly Wiese (Frances ’12) Susan DeMarois (Sarah ’12 & Erin ’15) Cheryl Holben (Celeste ’13 & Jacqueline ’14) Jana Cuneo (Janine ’94) Gloria Naify (NicoleTooley ’87) Publications & Production SIG-1 Graphics, Shane Crane (Jenner ’14) Heather Enos (Katherine ’12) IPS Printers CaliColor, Patrick O’Kane (Elizabeth ’09) University Art
Special Thanks Advancement Department American River Packaging Art Teachers & Art Students Hala Huneidi ’09 Janet Hayes Sowaiba & Tariq Munir Pro Image Studios Revelry Committees Revelry Volunteers
SFHS Maintenance Department SFHS Parents Guild Signs Now - Fulton Ave. Student Volunteers The Patrons of the Arts Dana Bueno Nicole Knapek Meena Brothers Julie Al-Huneidi 17
California Grandeur Committee Event Chair Tracy Beckwith
Check In/Check Out Coordinator Andy Finlayson
Director of Institutional Advancement Janis Pattison
Database Administrations Sondra Serrao & Kim Schafer
Revelry Coordinator & Graphic Designer Leigh Hiers
Marshals Patty Palilla, Amy Ruggles & Davis Ruggles
Communications Ingrid Niles & Gen McNulty
Runners Kathy Dotterweich
Sponsorship Michelle Rademann
Hospitality Micaela & Thad Hamilton
Business Solicitation Susan DeMarois
Set Up Joanne White
Class Gift Heidi McKim
Clean Up Patrick Harris
2012 Class Coordinators Debbie Kenny & Viki Crane
Eureka! Reception Christine Hock
2013 Class Coordinator Christina Woollgar
Booster Bars Kevin Gini
2014 Class Coordinators Anne Sadler & Pam Elmets
Appreciation Coordinator Carolyn Veal Hunter
2015 Class Coordinators Liza Micheli & Sharon Aprea
Hostesses SF Alumnae
Silent Auction Dina Rubino, Laura Lima & Jennifer Gallelli
Auction Recorder Natalie & Eric Feller
Patrons of the Arts Janet Hayes
Art Department Liaison Elizabeth Danielson
Raffle Terese Klas
Technology Support Lori Dwyre
Live Auction Lindsey Sackheim
Finance Support Sharon Tobar & Tara Leung
Decorations Wendy Miller
Lighting & Sound Steve Decker
RSVP & Check In Kerry Xavier
Facilities Larry Carson
Volunteer Managers Christine Edwards & Becky Morin
Alumnae Outreach Carla Zilaff
Event Customer Service Julia Clark 18
Thank You Cash Donors
Scott & Debra Warady Anthony & Michele DeCristoforo Cherri & Garnett Vann Anderson Bros. Pharmacy Tom & Susan DeMarois Earl Heyward Joseph & Sheri Kozina Stephen & Lynda Huppert Kenneth & Trudi Ann Balestreri Steve & Kathy Russell About Change Counseling Services, Inc. Law Offices of Betsy H. Alberts Ron & Laura DiGiambattista Guillermo & Amy Roses Joanne & Gary Galster Earl & Alma Penalosa Dr. & Mrs. Timothy Mar Neil & Julia Clark Robert & Sandra Pierson Mr. & Mrs. Alan & Patricia Juliet S. Miranda Lisa Karkoski Ms. Christine Harris Mrs. Catherine Geraty Hoag & Mr. Vernon Ross Hoag Richard & Peggy Taricco Richard & Jeanmarie Barthels Ms. Tricia Bahiyah Brenda & John Musilli Mrs. Troy Devine & Mr. Charles D. Cunningham Steven & Lori Kimball Gilbert & Linda Khachadourian Sandra & Domenico Ferri Alan & Chris Telford Mr. Steven Crooks & Ms. Cynthia Cooke Scott & Theresa Wells Craig Cornett & Mary Meuel Ms. Jill England Ken & Vicki Cichocki Michael & Wendy Cadei Gary & Cindy Mitchell Donnell Geib Monica & Ross Merkle
Ms. Terri Mitsuoka Ms. Linda Daugherty & Mr. Craig Calkin Mr. Stephen Gennuso Paul & Rosaline Lau Tim & Angela Richter Donald & Ana Liza Menardo Tammy & Tony Wall Neil & Mary Fricke Ms. Tammy Urquhart Raye Bellinger & Jeannie Kunz Bellinger â€˜80 Thomas & Elisa Arostegui John & Katita Schloemann Ms. Mary Jane Lee Marc & Susan Ely Paul & Susan Cecchettini Alana Curry Marshall & Kelle Sperbeck Patricia & John Almazan Lisa & Dick Shanahan Marielle & John Stralen David & Jean Mark Mr. & Mrs. Randall & Karen Lynn Wilson Jagbir & Maninder Powar Kurt & June Shuler F.C. Ziegler Company Mr. Stephen Gennuso Kathy & Steve Lee David & Erin Ainsworth Charlie & Jackie Conarro Mark & Julie Handy Michael & Julie Kashuba David Buehler & JoAnne Mahaney-Buehler Robert & Lori Cima Clarence & Vivian Macaspac Charlie & Brenda Bisharat Maria & Glen Gollnick Susan & Kenneth Silva Crystal Anderson DMD Tom Hardin & Vera Janushkowsky Philip & Christine Edwards Jim & Lorie Kuppenbender
Donors as of 10/11/11. Additional donations welcome! 19
Thank You â€œClass Project â€? Donors
Freshman Alan Andre Aprea Back Wine Bar and Bistro Barichievich Law Offices of Betsy H. Alberts Cecchettini Cima Clarksburg Wine Company Crooks/Cooke Coss Cunningham/Devine DeMarois Diamond Gallelli Gennuso Griffin-Aguilar Halliday Halstead/Mitsch Harris Hawks Hoag Kashuba Kimball Kramer Lee Lowell Mahaney-Buehler McCormick Menardo Merwin Micheli Miranda Moffitt Moore Randle Reyes Roses Ruggles Sanborn Schloemann Skatetown Slachman Stralen Swanson Trinchero Napa Valley Tsiopos UBS Financial Services Universal Limousine Vergara Wilson
Sophomore Adams Almazan Arostegui Bahiyah Barthels Bellinger Bisharat Bogart Carpenter Collopy Cornett/ Meuel Curry Daugherty/Calkin DeCristoforo Elmets England Fricke Galster Geib Geremia Handy Heyward Johnson Khachadourian Lathrop Lau Levi Marengo Mark Macaspac McKim Mitsuoka Penalosa Pigman Powar Reed Richey Sadler Schloemann Sperbeck Stone Taricco Thompson Vann Warady Wells Wendell
Junior Abbasi Baker Baker Bamberger Bianucci Bonini Cadei Cradeur DiGiambattista Emmert/Sanchez Ferri Frank Huppert Kimball Kuppenbender Merkle Moloo Phenix Ramos Rollofson-Teel Roses Silva Stone Stralen Teel Telford Truckee River Rafting Co. Urquhart Williams-Campbell Woollgar
Senior Ainsworth Anderson Artale/James Balestreri Bellinger Chisick Cichocki Clark Conarro Cookies by M Cornett/ Meuel Crane DeMarois Edwards Ely Finlayson Garcia Hardin/Janushkowsky Harris Jacobs James Johnson Karkoski Kenny Kozina Kuchamby Cupcakes Lathrop Lee Mark McKim Mitchell Molodonof Musilli O Restaurant Pierson Ramos Richter Russell Shader-Seave Shanahan Shuler Torneros Verspieren Wall
Donors as of 10/11/11. Additional donations welcome!
Thank You “Wine Collection ” Donors
Mr. & Mrs. Anthony & Michele Suzanne Coss CVM Law Group Mr. & Mrs. Gary & Jennifer Lynn Gallelli Greg and Erin Levi Cathy Park Taylor ’80 Deirdre and Ron Conroy Gina and Tino Bamberger Daniel and Pamela Thompson George Johnson & Valerie Vento Johnson Michael and Julie Kashuba Greg and Peg Whitsett Sharon & Marc Angelo Aprea Dr. & Mrs. Norman & Judy Ellen Reyes Mr. & Mrs. Robert & Denise Costa Mark and Trish Ziegler, F.C. Ziegler Company Troubadour Cellars Pine Ridge Vineyards Sotiris and Matina Kolokotronis Mr. & Mrs. William & Tina K. Moore Mrs. Phoebe Eskel Barbara Emmert & Michael Sanchez Kevin and Kathryn Goings SFHS Dads Club Cathy Park Taylor ’80 John Broghammer & Teresa Gerard-Broghammer John and Julia Bianucci Brian and Ginny Dowd William Brown & Kelley Hickel Deirdre and Ron Conroy Greg and Erin Levi Greg and Janet Meredith Erin and Andrew Reed Daniel and Pamela Thompson Michael Aguilar & Dana Annette Griffin-Aguilar Jeff and Crystal Anderson Sharon & Marc Angelo Aprea Jaime and Marlyn Arancibia Mr. & Mrs. Mark & Kathleen Barichievich Mr. Chuck Barr Rich and Kimberly Boone Ted Wun & Joni Borbón Don and Jody Bryan Michael and Wendy Cadei Scott and Wendy Campbell Doug and Donavenis Cantrell Mr. & Mrs. Brian & Julie Charter Robert and Lori Cima Neil and Julia Clark Tim and Viki Crane Ron and Sheila Creel Laura Crone Tom and Susan DeMarois Mr. & Mrs. Michael & Leah Di Roma Douglas and Pamela Elmets Mike and Ora Emmerich Mr. & Mrs. Gilbert & Wendi Sue Enos Ben Folger & Erin Forest Patrick Foy & Kristian Arnold Foy '87 Hugo and Elsa Frech
Diane and David Gee Mrs. Catherine Geraty Hoag & Mr. Vernon Ross Hoag Dr. & Mrs. John & Mary Alyce Gisla Laurie Cullen & Jeff Paul Gregg Mary Clare and Edward Grinnell Ms. Renada Halliday Mark and Julie Handy Doyle and Janie Headrick William Brown & Kelley Hickel Mr. & Mrs. Mark & Teri Lee Isaacs Mr. & Mrs. Michael & Jennifer Lynne Jobe Mr. & Mrs. Gerry & Karen Kamilos William and Terese Klas Marcos and Sharon Kropf Alan and Julie Laskin Bill and Laura Leszinske Mrs. & Mr. Kathleen & Richard Lowell Clarence and Vivian Macaspac Ian and Dodie MacAuley Mrs. & Mr. Carol & Michael Robert Martin Kevin and Heidi McKim Rosemary Mendoza & Mitch DeGregorio Mrs. Vivian Mendoza-Leal Greg and Janet Meredith Mrs. & Mr. Toni Ann Halstead & Robert Marc Mitsch Steve Moreno & Karen Smith Mr. & Mrs. Brian & Julie Michelle Morrow Mrs. & Mr. Tara & John Thomas Page Marco and Patti Palilla Lynn and Don Payne Mrs. & Mr. Jane & Terry Piland Mrs. & Mr. Anne & Mark Timothy Price Kellie and Jeff Randle Erin and Andrew Reed Dr. & Mrs. Norman & Judy Ellen Reyes Dr. & Mrs. Don & Janet Rollofson Mrs. Julie Rollofson-Teel & Mr. Michael Teel Mr. & Mrs. Jeffrey & Madeline Scudder Marshall and Kelle Sperbeck Kristin and Sean Stone James and Sally Sutter Dr. & Mrs. Christian & Alicia Ann Swanson Ms. Twyla Teitzel Cherri and Garnett Vann Mr. & Mrs. Michael & Pinky Vergara Mr. & Mrs. George & Margie Wagner Ms. Diane Wall Tammy and Tony Wall Scott and Theresa Wells Mrs. & Mr. Anya & David Troy Whisenhunt Greg and Peg Whitsett Mr. & Mrs. Robert & Denise Costa Ann Gonzalez & Daniel Patrick Kramer Greg and Peg Whitsett Celeste Hill Scott & Lori Carpenter Trinchero Family Estates Robert Andre & Jeralyn Fleig Andre '85 Mr. & Ms. Patrick & Antonette Pangilinan Harris
Donors as of 10/11/11. Additional donations welcome! 21
Rules Governing the Auction
1. Unless otherwise specified, ALL AUCTION ITEMS AND SERVICES MUST BE USED WITHIN ONE YEAR of the auction.
2. Payment in full the evening of the auction is mandatory. Payment may be made by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard. All items must be claimed by the conclusion of the evening except those won by proxy bid. 3. Values set forth next to the items being auctioned are good faith estimates only and are not warranted by St. Francis High School. 4. The amount of your contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of the amount contributed over the estimated value of the goods and services as indicated on your receipt. Receipts should be retained for tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor. 5. All sales are final. No bidder is to return any of the items to the merchant/benefactor for refund or exchange unless explicitly stated. Items are not interchangeable, nor can they be exchanged for cash. 6. Group purchases must designate one person responsible for claiming the item. Payment of group purchases may be divided.
7. All items in the silent auction portion have bid sheets nearby. Persons desiring to bid must do so by writing their name, bidder number, and the amount of bid on the bid sheet. Your written bid number constitutes a contract to buy. 8. Each increase in bid must equal or exceed the minimum raise stated in order to constitute a valid bid. 9. Each new bid must be written on the next available blank line on the bid sheet. The closing bid circled by a marshal constitutes the winning bid. In the event of a dispute, an Auction Official shall act as the final authority and shall determine the winning bidder. This decision will be final. 10. Silent auction items will be displayed from 5:00pm until 6:30pm, with various closing times. Guests may begin bidding immediately upon arrival. Closing times for each section is scheduled throughout the evening, noted on signs near each section, and will be announced. 11. Under no circumstances may the bid card be removed from the bidding table. If a bid card is removed, the item will be removed from the auction.
The Revelry Office accepts PROXY Bids on SUPER SILENT and LIVE items in the auction from parents and friends of St. Francis High School who are unable to attend the auction, or who may be working at the auction during the evening (and thus not paying guests). PROXY bids submitted will be noted as follows: • For Live Auction items, if the PROXY bid exceeds all others at the conclusion of the floor bidding, the auctioneer will announce the PROXY bid and the winning floor bidder will have the opportunity to top the bid. • PROXY bids for “SUPER SILENT” items will be placed on the bid sheets as the opening bid. • PROXY bids must be submitted by Friday, October 21, 2011 by 4:00pm to the SFHS Advancement Office. The SFHS Revelry! Committee regrets any errors made or acknowledgments omitted in the program. We have endeavored to catalog and describe the donations correctly, but all items are sold “as is.” All gift certificates are for promotional use only (not redeemable for cash) and must be used before October 22, 2012 unless otherwise noted. Please note that activities sold at the auction are to be undertaken at the sole risk of the purchaser. St. Francis High School shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for the loss, injury or damage to or in respect of any person or property whosoever caused or arising from such activities.
Thank you for your support of St. Francis High School ! 22
Silent Auction “Restaurants” closes at 6:15pm
5500. Selland's Market Cafe $50 Gift Card 5510. F65 Quick Bites Donor: Selland's Market Cafe Includes: Mr. Pickle's $20 Gift Certificate , Bento Box Value: $50 $25 Gift Certificate , Jamba Juice 3 16oz smoothies, Dos Coyotes 2 Entre and 2 Non- Alcoholic Beverage, 5501. Chilis $25 Gift Certificate What's The Scoop $25 Gift Certificate Donor: Chilis Restaurant Donor: Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop Value: $25 What's The Scoop Bento Box 5502. Loehmann's Quick Bites Jamba Juice Donor: Noodles & Company Dos Coyotes Border Cafe Grateful Bread Co. Value: $102 Value: $56 5511. Clark's Corner $100 Gift Certificate 5503. East Sac Quick Bites Donor: Clark's Corner Donor: Burr's Fountain Inc. Value: $100 Nopalitos Southwestern Cafe Togo's 5512. Formaggio Restaurant $50 Gift Card Value: $75 Donor: Formaggio Value: $50 5504. Land Park Area Quickbites Included: sandwich, chips, soft drink, and fountain 5513. Espanol Family Restaurant $25 Gift item, 3x burrito or burrito bowl, 3x chips and guacaCertificate mole. No refund or carry over. Donor: Espanol Donor: Ford's Real Hamburgers Value: $25 Chipotle Restaurant Gunther's Quality Ice Cream 5514. P.F. Changs $75 Gift Card Donor: Nasir and Jeannie Moloo Value: $93 Value: $75 5505. Firehouse Restaurant $200 Gift Card Not valid for tip or valet. 5515. Back Wine Bar & Bistro $50 Gift Card Donor: Sacramento Magazines Corp. Donor: Back Wine Bar & Bistro Value: $200 Value: $50
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT 5522. East Sac Eats Mr. Pickle's $20 Gift Certificate, Jack's Urban Eats $25 Gift Certificate, Noodles & Company 5 Free Sandwich Duos, Opa! Opa! $20 Gift Card, Nopalitos Southwestern Cafe $25 Gift Certificate, Burr's Fountain $25 Gift Certificate. Donor: Burr's Fountain Inc. Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop Jack's Urban Eats Noodles & Company Opa! Opa! Nopalitos Southwestern Cafe Value: $155 5523. Mr. Pickles $40 Donor: Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop Value: $40 5524. Fanny Ann's Saloon 2 Meals Donor: Fanny Ann’s Saloon Value: $20 5525. Cupcake Craving Enjoy one dozen cupckaes a month for 6 months! Donor: Cupcake Craving Value: $165 5526. Papa Murphys 3 Free Pizzas Valid only at 5618 Folsom Blvd in Sacramento or 7824 Thornton Road in Stockton. Donor: Papa Murphys Pizza Value: $45
5506. Grange Restaurant Dinner For 4 5516. Roseville Dining 5527. Taqueria Taco Loco $35 Gift Certificate Enjoy dinner for 4 at the Grange. Does not include Includes: Crush 29 $50 Gift Card, Suede Blue $50 Gift Donor: Chloe Garcia, 2012 alcohol, tax or gratuity. Not valid New Year's Eve. Card, McCormick & Schmick's $50 Gift Certificate. Value: $35 Donor: Grange Donor: Gregory and Stephanie Cates McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant 5528. Mr. Pickle's $20 Gift Certificate Value: $200 Donor: Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop Value: $150 5507. Sunday Supper for 4 at Hawks Restaurant Value: $20 Sunday Supper is a four course, price fixed dinner 5517. The Counter $50 served on Sunday nights. Applies to food only, does Donor: The Counter not include tax or gratuity. Value: $50 Donor: Hawks Value: $140 5518. SRO, Inc. $100 Gift Certificate Includes SRO, Inc $100 Gift Certificate, good at any 5508. Ettore's $50 Gift Card SRO location including Bistro 33, Riverside Clubhouse Donor: Ettore's and Suzie Burger. Donor: SRO, Inc Value: $50 Value: $100 5509. Chef's Five-Course Tasting Dinner With Wine Pairings For Four at The Firehouse 5519. Hoppy Brewing Company $40 Advanced Reservations required. Does not include Donor: Hoppy Brewing Company gratuity. Not valid on holidays or in December. Expires Value: $40 10/23/12. Donor: Tammy and Larry Johnson 5520. Brookfields $50 Donor: Brookfields Restaurant Value: $400 Value: $40 5521. Ford's Real Hamburgers $30 No refund or carry over. Donor: Ford's Real Hamburgers Value: $30
Silent Auction â€œSports & Trainingâ€? closes at 6:22pm 6000. Custom Hike with Julie Young A custom hike with a phenomenal athlete and coach exploring secret spots in the Sierras. Subject to schedule availability. Donor: O2 Fitness Value: $150 6001. 4 Tahoe Donner All Day Downhill Ski Pass 4 Tahoe Donner All Day Downhill Ski Passes. Coupons are good for an all day pass for Downhill Ski Area. Valid Sunday-Friday 12/10/11-4/15/12 excluding holiday periods. Donor: Tahoe Donner Association Value: $156 6002. Courtside Tennis 2 Racquet Restringing 2 x Racquet Restringing. No Upgrade. Donor: Courtside Tennis and Apparel Value: $40 6003. Apple Mountain Golf Resort Golf For Two Round of golf for two with cart included. Valid Monday-Thursday after 1pm. Please call 530-647-7400 up to seven days in advance for your tee time. Expires: September 1, 2012. Donor: Apple Mountain Golf Resort Value: $100
Sports & Training
6009. Land Park Ski & Sports 2 One Day Rentals Two rental packages for 1 day of skiing or snowboarding. Pick up equipment the day before usage and return the day after. No cash value. Donor: Land Park Ski & Sports Value: $96
6018. Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club Golf For Four This certificate entitles you to a Complimentary Green Fee of golf for 4 players and use of the practice facilities at the Diablo Grande. Sunday -Thursday anytime, Friday & Saturday after 1pm. Cart fee not included. Reservations are required and may be made 7 days 6010. San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals prior to your requested date of play by calling the Golf Tickets Shop at (209) 892-4653. Expires March 30, 2012. 4 tickets to 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals football game Donor: Diablo Grande Golf Club on Sunday November 20, 2011 at 1:05pm. Lower reValue: $250 serve 26, Row 21, Seats 11-14. Donor: Greg and Janet Meredith 6019. Sky High Sports - 4 family passes Value: $396 4 one hour Jumping Family Pass. Subject to availability, no cash value, and not valid with any other offer. 6011. 2 Weeks Of Personal Training At Shape Wear Tennis or Gym shoes and comfortable clothing. Health & Fitness A parent signed waiver is required for all patrons under 2 weeks of Personal Training. Expires November 22, 18 years of age. Patrons over 18 must bring a valid I.D. 2011. Donor: SKY HIGH SPORTS Donor: Shape Health & Fitness Value: $36 Value: $440 6020. Northridge Country Club Golf For Four 6012. Orlando Cepeda Signed Baseball Round of Golf for 4 with carts at North Ridge Country Member of the San Francisco Giants. Elected to the Club. Subject to tee time restrictions. Hall of Fame in 1999. Donor: Steven and Karen Orlando Donor: Greg and Michele Vaughn Value: $316 Value: $140 6021. Pink Cruiser Bike 6013. Golf for Four at Catta Verdera 1 Pink Cruiser (Electra Brand) with white basket. Good after 1pm. Includes carts. Donor: East Sac Bike Donor: Lindsey and Andrew Sackheim Value: $300 Value: $450
6004. Wildhorse Golf Club Golf For Four Round of golf for 4 with cart. Monday-Friday only. Not valid for Holiday or Tournament Play. Expires October 31, 2012. Donor: Wildhorse Golf Club Value: $152 6014. 2 Sugar Bowl Lift Tickets 2 Sugar Bowl sunday-friday, non-Holiday Lift Tickets 6005. Skatetown Ice Arena Broomball For 30 for the 2011/12 winter season. One hour of Broomball for up to 30 people. SkateDonor: Sugar Bowl Ski Resort town will provide all the equipment you will need for Value: $71 up to 30 players including helmets, elbow and shin pads, sticks and balls. 6015. Boston College Pennant Donor: Skatetown Donor: Boston College Value: $325 Value: $15 6006. San Francisco 49ers vs New York Giants Tickets Tickets for 49ers vs. New York Giants football game on Sunday November 13, 2011 in San Francisco Candlestick Park. UB7, row B, Seats 11 & 12 Donor: Michael and Laurie Walsh Value: $150 6007. 2 Harvard University Pennants Donor: Harvard University Undergraduate Admissions Office Value: $30 6008. 2 Rocknasium Entrances 2 entrance to Rocknasium Climbing Gym, 2 set of rental equipment, 2 Belay safety lesson. No cash value, can not be used towards a Group rate or other discounts. Donor: Rocknasium, The Climbing Gym Value: $60
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
Last Chance Any silent or online auction item without an opening bid
6016. Healthy Habits One Month of Classes 1 month of unlimited classes. Expires October 22, 2012. Donor: Healthy Habits Fitness and Yoga Studio Value: $197
will be moved to this section
6017. Rio del Oro Racquet Club Gift certificate for new members only. Certificate entitles holder to a three month Family Membership (includes husband and wife (or single parent) and their unmarried children under age 25 who are living at home). Must redeem by May 1, 2012. Initiation fees will be waived as long as the membership is continued. Original gift certificate must be presented at time of joining. No photo-copies will be accepted. Gift Certificate has no cash value and is non-transferrable. Donor: Rio del Oro Racquet Club Value: $810
purchase price at the opening
located in the Sports Complex foyer for a one-time guaranteed bid amount. Once an item has received an opening bid in this section, it will be considered sold and removed from the table, the item(s) will then be moved to the cashier/check out station.
Silent Auction â€œHead to Toeâ€? closes at 6:29pm
Head to Toe
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
4500. Creighton Sweatshirt & T-Shirt 4512. Cal State University, East Bay Sweatshirt 4523. Hair Cut & Style At Pinky's Salon Donor: Creighton University Donor: California State University, East Bay Gift Certificate for Hair Cut, Style, and Blow Dry. Donor: Daniel and Rachelle Gibbons Value: $45 Value: $25 Value: $55 4501. Macalester College T-Shirt & Lanyard 4513. Duke University T-Shirt Donor: Macalester College Donor: Duke University 4524. Maxit Designs Thermal Apparel & Accessories Value: $25 Value: $30 Women's Small black pant & pullover, Mens Large 4502. Univeristy of Notre Dame T-Shirt 4514. Oral-B Electric Toothbrush black pant & pullover, 2 black headgators, 1 wide banDonor: University of Notre Dame Donor: Mark and Maryvette Backhus dit headband and 1 bandit head tie. Value: $20 Value: $150 Donor: Michael and Barbara Ellison Value: $350 4503. Boston College T-Shirt 4515. Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Men's Medium Under Armor - Super Fan Tee Donor: Mark and Maryvette Backhus 4525. Brown House $50 Gift Certificate Donor: Boston College Value: $150 Donor: Brown House Value: $15 Value: $50 4516. "Be Well" Basket 4504. Sac State Family T-Shirt Package Basket includes 2 candles, lavender vanilla bath salts, 4526. Tre Chic Boutique Prom Dress 2 Medium T-shirts and 1 Large T-shirt. lavender foot scrub, oceanside stress relief cd, herbal Size: 5/6 Donor: California State University Sacramento teas and mugs, San Miguel fragrance tray and private Donor: Tres Chic Boutique Value: $60 pilates session for you, your daughter and 3 of your Value: $140 friends and their daughters. 4505. Grand Canyon University T-Shirts (S & M) Donor: SF Guidance Department 4527. Quick No Chip Manicure Donor: Grand Canyon University Value: $150 $25 gift certificate for Quick No Chip Manicure. Value: $40 Donor: Joli Nail Spa 4517. KMS Hair Care & Styling Products Value: $25 4506. Grand Canyon University T-Shirts (L & XL) Donor: Face and Body Emporium Donor: Grand Canyon University Value: $100 4528. Oral B Smart Series 5000 Value: $40 Oral B Smart Series 5000. Includes: Toothbrush Kit w/ 4518. Massage Envy $100 Gift Card Bag, toothpaste, mouthwash, & floss. 4507. University of Nevada, Reno Sweatshirt Donor: Robert and Christine Farris Donor: Crystal Anderson DMD Size: XL Value: $100 Value: $100 Donor: University of Nevada, Reno 4519. Sugar Shack & Krazy Mary's Boutique Value: $50 4529. University of Oregon Sweatshirt Includes a $25.00 gift card to Sugar Shack Boutique Donor: William and Terese Klas 4508. University of Alabama T-Shirts (M & L) and a $25.00 gift card to Krazy Mary's Boutique. Value: $50 Donor: University of Alabama Donor: Sugar Shack Boutique Value: $40 Krazy Mary's Boutique 4530. East Sac Nails & Spa $100 Gift Certificate Value: $50 $100 gift certificate for Mother/Daughter Spa Treat4509. University of Alabama T-Shirts (M & L) ment. Donor: University of Alabama 4520. Sharif Leather Handbag Donor: Andrew Finlayson & Value: $40 Donor: Neil and Julia Clark Christina Rodriquez Finlayson '73 Value: $240 4510. Sacramento City College Sweatshirt Value: $100 Donor: Sacramento City College 4521. Philips Sonicare Toothbrush & Hydro Floss Value: $30 Donor: Ditomasso Dental Value: $250 4511. Santa Fe University of Art and Design T-Shirts & Lanyards (M & XL) 4522. Clarisonic Pro Sonic Skin Cleansing Donor: Santa Fe University of Art and Design System Value: $50 Donor: Dr. & Dr. Michael & Allison Lacey McCormick Value: $300
â€œHome, Garden & Giftsâ€? closes at 6:36pm
Home, Garden & Gifts
5000. Nook Color & More 5010. Saint Francis Garden Plaque Nook color, Starbuck's Travel Mug & Coffee and a Includes stand. Hand-Made Croceted Afgan. Donor: Mrs. & Mr. Kathleen & Richard Lowell Donor: Mr. & Mrs. David & Maria Edrosolan Value: $150 Mrs. & Mr. Denise & Edward Nemeth Starbucks F-65 5011. 32" Sylvania LCD HDTV Donor: Kim and David Saca Robert Kalmbach & Anna Deuso Kalmbach '83 Value: $379 Value: $354 5012. $290 Towards Frameless Glass Enclosures 5001. Princess House 13" Griddle w/Lid Value of $290 for a heavy frame less glass enclosures. Donor: Mr. & Mrs. Louis & Flora Wolodzko Donor: Mr. Ramiro Hernandez Value: $170 Value: $290 5002. Live Planter Garden with Garden Stake 5013. Rosary Live planter Garden w/a garden stake. Donor: Ms. Jennifer Tsiopos Donor: Arden Park Florist Value: $210 Value: $100 5014. Acoustic Guitar Signed By Chicago 5003. Winter Garden Start-up Kit Donor: Douglas and Pamela Elmets $25 gift certificate to Capital Nursery and a raised Value: $500 winter garden planter. Donor: Rick Brown & Margo Reid Brown '81 5015. Notecards & Personalized Note Pads Capital Nursery Co. Includes certificate for personalized note pads (ReValue: $125 deemable for custom scratch pads only) and California Poppies notecards. 5004. Delta Bluegrass Company 1000 Sq. Feet Donor: The Forms Outlet of Sod de Luna Jewelers 1,000 square feet of any traditional sod blend. Value: $45 Donor: Delta Bluegrass Company
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
5021. Disney Princess Set Donor: Linda and Rick Norman Value: $60 5022. English High Tea For 12 Enjoy high tea for 12 in the new SF Garden. Mutually agreed date in Spring 2012. Suggested time would be a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Donor: Ruth Buck and the SF Garden Club Value: $200 5023. 2 Wall Candle Holders Donor: Sharon & Marc Angelo Aprea Value: $50 5024. Goore's $20 Gift Card Donor: Goore's Furniture and Accessories for Babies to Teens Value: $20 5025. Sacramento Magazine 1 year subscription 1 year subscription to Sacramento Magazine. Donor: Sacramento Magazines Corp. Value: $18 5026. Christmas Basket Donor: East Sacramento Hardware Inc. Value: $150
5027. Heritage Round Cutting Board Value: $460 5016. Janome 2160 DC Sewing Machine and Donor: Sharon & Marc Angelo Aprea Lessons Value: $56 5005. Fitz & Floyd St. Nick Cookie Jar The 2160 DC has all the features you need for sucDonor: James and Tracy Beckwith cess! 60 stitches, including 6 One-Step buttonholes, 5028. Assorted Cuban Cigars Value: $120 provide stitches you need for every project- from A selection of Cuban cigars hand delivered from quilting to home decor. Janome's exclusive Superior Cuba. 5006. TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator Donor: Kellie and Jeff Randle Donor: Ken and Vicki Cichocki Feed System offers super stable feeding in the perf Value: $350 Donor: Meissner Sewing and Vacuum Centers Value: $85 Value: $900 5007. "New Found Strength" Mosaic Tile Donor: Sofia Harrison 5017. HP Photosmart Printer/Scanner/Copier C310a Value: $140 Donor: Mr. & Mrs. William & Sharon Crowley 5008. Handmade St. Francis School Uniform For Value: $199 American Girl Doll Donor: Ray and Mary Cabral 5018. RFM Echelon Model 1935 High Back Managers Chair Value: $100 Donor: Strand Contract Marketing 5009. Climbing Rose Bird Bath Value: $600 Includes a Bird Feeder & Seed Donor: Wild Birds Unlimited 5019. Wine and Olive Oil Basket Donor: Mr. & Mrs. Daryl & Cheryl Lance Pottery World Value: $110 Value: $105 5020. El Dorado County Harvest Basket Donor: William and Terese Klas Value: $250
â€œEntertainment & Servicesâ€? closes at 6:43pm
Entertainment & Services
2001. St. Francis Frosh/Soph Dance Package Includes 2 frosh/soph dance tickets, hair style for prom/ball updo, $50.00 gift certificate for special occasion dress and certificate for boutonniere for prom. Donor: Tony and Denise Hernandez Arden Park Florist St. Francis Leadership Runway Boutique Value: $175
2002. St. Francis Junior Prom Package Includes 2 junior prom tickets, Hair style for Prom (updo), $50.00 gift certificate for special occasion dress, certificate for boutonniere for prom and $55 gift certificate at Julia Seaton at Hair Emporium. Includes updo style, curl, flat iron. Donor: Arden Park Florist St. Francis Leadership Runway Boutique Hair Emporium Value: $180 2003. St. Francis Senior Ball Package Includes 2 senior ball tickets, updo at Victoria James Salon, $50.00 gift certificate for special occasion dress, Certificate for boutonniere for prom. Donor: Arden Park Florist Victoria James Salon St. Francis Leadership Runway Boutique Value: $175 2004. Bisharat Photography $200 Certificate $200.00 gift certificate to Bisharat Photography. Donor: Brenda Bisharat Photography Value: $200 2005. Bisharat Photography $200 Certificate $200.00 gift certificate to Bisharat Photography. Donor: Brenda Bisharat Photography Value: $200 2006. Pavilion Car Wash Custom Hand Wax & Wash Custom Hand Wax (the works wash included). Donor: Pavilion Touchless Car Wash Value: $70 2007. Pavillion Car Wash- 3 "The Works Wash" Donor: Pavilion Touchless Car Wash Value: $93 2008. Pavilion Car Wash Full Service Oil Change & Wash and $25 Chevron Gift Card Includes: $25 Chevron Gas Card & $44.99 - The Full Service Oil Change & Car Wash. Donor: What's The Scoop Pavilion Touchless Car Wash Value: $70
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
2009. Bond Driving School Driver's Education Course Certificate for Driver's education course meeting the California teen driver education requirements.
2017. Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa $75 Gift Card Gift card can be used anywhere at Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa, including spa or salon services, food at Mangos Restaurant or Sprouts Cafe, or toward a stay Donor: Bond Driving School at the Villas. Donor: Arden Hills Resort Club and Spa Value: $100 Value: $75 2010. Bond Driving School Driver's Education 2018. Arden Hills Gift Certificate $150 Course Donor: Mrs. & Mr. Toni Ann Halstead & Certificate for Driver's education course meeting the California teen driver education requirements. . Robert Marc Mitsch Donor: Bond Driving School Value: $150 Value: $100 2019-2022. Penman Photographic Artists 2011. San Francisco: 2 Exploratorium Passes & 2 Package An artistic location family portrait session and a 10" All-Day Bike Rentals Includes 2 all day bike rentals and 2 Exploratorium gen- heirloom quality, archivally pigmented signature series portrait by Dustin Penman. Pre-portrait session consuleral admission guest passes. Donor: Blazing Saddles tation are required and all sessions are by appointment Exploratorium at the Palace of Fine Arts only. Donor: Penman Photographic Artists Value: $102 Value: $800 2012. Disneyland One Day Park Hopper Pass 2023. Senior Portrait Session & 8x10 Print With One day Park Hopper pass expires 12/31/12. Pinky Pictures, Portrait Artist Donor: Erin and Andrew Reed Value: $105 Senior Portrait Session & 8x10 archival art paper print. Donor: Pinkie Pictures, Portrait Artist 2013. Arden Hills Spa & Resort $100 Gift Card Value: $240 Arden Hills Spa & Resort Gift Card. Use card where ever you see fit. 2024. Day of Plumbing Repairs Or Drain Donor: Michael Aguilar & Cleaning Dana Annette Griffin-Aguilar Enjoy 1 day of plumbing repairs, drain cleaning or Value: $100 both. Ex. faucets or toilet replacements, main drain or small drain cleaning. Labor only. Does not include hot 2014. Enchanted Images Family Portrait Session water heater repairs. & 16x20 Wall Portrait Donor: Poot & Scoot Plumbing Includes family portrait session for up to 5 people and Value: $650 a framed 16x20 wall portrait. Donor: Enchanted Images 2025. Adventure Cat Sailing Charters 2 Seats on Bay Cruise Value: $720 Enjoy 2 seats on a Bay Cruise on a 55' Sailing Cata2015. Great America One Day Admission For maran. Reservations required. Not valid on Saturdays. Two May not be upgraded to the Sunset Cruise. 1 Day Admission for 2 during any 2011 or 2012 pubDonor: Adventure Cat Sailing Charters lic operating day. Value: $70 Donor: California's Great America Value: $110 2026. Sacramento Ballet 4 Seats To The Nutcracker Ballet 2016. Center For Contemporary Arts One Year 4 orchestra seats to any 2011 Nutcracker Ballet perGold Membership formance. One year, CCAS Gold membership grants you free Donor: The Sacramento Ballet admission to the CCAS Lecture Series as well as disValue: $230 counts ot other CCAS events. The Gold Membership also includes free enrollment into the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program which gives you free Donor: Center for Contemporary Art, Sacramento Value: $120
2027. "Wicked" Tickets and $100 at Ella's Enjoy 2 VIP tickets to Wicked at the Sacramento Community Center Theatre on May 24, 2012 at 8pm. Orchestra seats, Row D. Also included is $100 gift card to Ella's Dining Room and Bar. Winning bidder is to contact Holly Diamond at 916-960-4790 for tickets. Donor: Mr. & Mrs. Laurence & Holly Diamond Value: $400
2032. 2 Flex Tix Subscriptions to Capital Stage's 2011-12 Season Two Flex Tix Subscriptions to Capital Stage's 2011-12 Season. Donor: Capital Stage Company Value: $250
2033. Two Tickets to Jennifer Johnson Cano Performance 2028. Sacramento Zoo Package 4 Admissions Saturday, November 5th, 2011 @ 8:00 pm. Sacramento Zoo Package - 4 admissions, 4 train tick- Donor: The Robert and Margrit Mondavi Center ets, 4 carousel tickets, 1 zoo key. for the Performing Art Donor: John and Julia Bianucci Value: $70 Value: $55 2034. Victoria James Salon Cut & Color or 2029. Kings Tickets- 4 lower seats Brazilian Blow Out 4 lower level tickets to a Kings home game during the Cut & Color or Brazilian Blowout. Must use by June 2011-2012 season game, excluding Miami Heat, Dal2012. las Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics Donor: Victoria James Salon Donor: Maloof Sports & Entertainment Value: $150 Value: $600 2035. California Laundry Centers $50 2030. Jostens 10 Carat Gold Class Ring $50.00 for Laundry Service (wash-n-fold, dry-n-fold, Donor: Jostens comforters, and dry cleaning). Value: $500 Donor: Annette Magallanes Value: $50 2031. Jostens Graduation Announcement Package 2036. Dave & Buster's $20 Game Powercards Donor: Jostens Powercards good for gaming. Value: $100 Donor: Dave & Buster's
2037. California Automobile Museum 4 Passes 4 complimentary admission passes to California Automobile Museum. Valid thru December 31, 2011. Donor: California Automobile Museum Value: $28 2038. Sactown Magazine Subscription and Custom Cover Be a Cover Girl! Are you ready for your close-up? You or a loved one can be the next covergirl - or guy - on your own custom cover of Sactown Magazine, complete with personalized cover lines. Just send us a few photos and personal details that we can use to create your cover. We can date the issue to correspond with a birthday , anniversary or any other special occasion. So bid high for St. Francis and become an overnight cover sensation. Because you deserve it! You also get to meet the publishers. Requires 3 weeks notice and expires January 30, 2012. Donor: Sactown Magazine Value: One of a Kind 2039-2042. 10 Admissions to Tommy T's Comedy and Dinner Theatre Full restaurant and bar offered, 2 item minimum per person. Donor: Michael and Cheryl Demas Value: $150
In an effort to make the end of your evening quick and easy, we are offering Express Pay this year. How Does It Work? 1. If you purchase items that DO NOT NEED to be picked up, and you want to use the credit card you presented at check-in for all your expenses, you can skip the check-out line all together. Your auction charges will automatically be processed on your credit card and an itemized statement will be mailed to you. 2. If you purchased items that NEED to be picked up, and A. you want to use the credit card you presented at the check-in for all your expenses, you will use the Express Pay Check-Out Line. Your auction items, along with an itemized statement, will be ready for your pickup at the end of the evening. Your auction charges will automatically be processed to your credit card. B. you want to pay with cash or check, you will use the Payment Check-Out Line. C. you want to use a different credit card then presented at check-in or multiple credit cards, you will use the Payment Check-Out Line. Thank You for your support of St. Francis High School! 28
Silent Auction “Wine Collection” closes at 6:50pm
7000. Frank Family Sampling: 3 Bottles 7006. Que Syrah, Syrah: 2 Bottles • “Frank Family Vineyards” Napa Valley 2009 Char- • Wildcat Mtn. Vineyards, Sonoma Coast 2006 donnay (2 bottles) “MacRostie” • 2004 Zinfandel • Narrow Gate Vineyards, Eldorado, CA 2004 Reserve Value: $125 Value: $40 7001. Discovery Wines: 5 Bottles • Marquis Lier 2005 Red Wine 7007. Napa Cabs: 11 Bottles • Gregory Graham, Crimson Hill Vineyard Red Hills, • Louis M. Martin 2007 Cabernet Lake City, CA 2007 Grenache • Grgich Hills 2006 Cabernet • Atrevida, Mendoca-Argentine 2008 Malbec • Monticello Vineyards, Vintage 2007 Cabernet • ScribnerBend Vineyards, Clarksburg, CA 2008 • Napa Smith 2007 Cabernet Black Hat Tempranillo • Tudal 2008 Cabernet • Cedarville Vineyard, Sierra Foothills, El Dorado • Robert Mondavi 2006 Cabernet County 2001 Petite Syrah • Crane Family 2007 Cabernet Value: $25 • Trinchero 2007 Cabernet • Folie a Deuse 2008 Cabernet 7002. Sonoma County Collection: 10 Bottles • St. Clement 2008 Cabernet • Clos Du Bois, Sonoma Reserve 2007 Cabernet • Rombauer 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon Value: $400 • Orsi Papale 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon • Frei Brothers Reserve, Alexander Valley, Napa 7008. California Desert Wines: 3 Bottles 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon • Frank Family Port • Gundlach Bundschu Estate Vineyard, Sonoma • Deaver Vineyards, Amador County Barbera Port Coast, CA 2009 Gewürztraminer • Robert MondaviWiner, Napa Valley 2006 Mosca• Tre Ricci, Ricci Vineyards, Sonoma Coast, CA 2005 to D’Oro Cabernet Sauvignon Value: $75 • Hook & Ladder, Orsi Vineyards, Dry Creek Valley, 7009. Napa Meritage: 3 Bottles Sonoma CA 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon • St. Francis “Old Vines” Sonoma County, CA 2007 • The Prisoner, Napa CA 2009 Red Wine • Jules Melange, Napa Valley 2009 Vin Rouge Zinfandel • Roth Estate Alexander Valley, Sonoma County, • Starr Johnson, Napa Valley 2008 Red Wine Value: $75 CA 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon • Roth Estate, Alexander Valley, Sonoma County, 7010. Trio Pinot: 3 Bottles CA 2010 Sauvignon Blanc • Belle Glos, Los Alturas, Monterey 2009 Pinot • St. Francis, Sonoma Coast, CA 2007 Cabernet • Williams Selyem, Williams Selyem Winery, HealdsSauvignon burg 2002 Pinot Value: $200 • Sanctuary, Bien Nacido Vineyard, Santa Maria Valley 2007 Pinot 7003. California Merlots: 3 Bottles Value: $100 • Flora Springs, Napa Valley 2009 Merlot • Beaulieu Vineyards, Napa Valley 2007 Merlot 7011. California Zinfandels I: 4 Bottles • Reynolds Family Vineyards, Stags Leap District • D’Anneo, Napa Valley 2007 Old Vine Zinfandel 2006 Merlot • Historic Dry Creek Valley Winery, Dry Creek ValValue: $60 ley, Everett Ridge 2001 Zinfandel • Lava Cap, El Dorado, CA 2007 Reserve Zinfandel 7004. St. Francis Collection: 3 Bottles • St. Francis “Old Vines,” Sonoma County, CA • Seghesio Family Vineyards, Sonoma County 2008 Sonoma Zinfandel 2007 Zinfandel Value: $75 • St. Francis, Sonoma County, CA 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon 7012. California Zinfandels II: 3 Bottles • St. Francis, Sonoma County,CA 2006 Merlot • Brazin ”Old Zin” Lodi, CA 2008 Zinfandel Value: $50 • Villa Toscano, Fox Creek Vineyards “Old Vine Zin” 2007 7005. California Chardonnay Collection: 3 • Quivira, Dry Creek Valley, Healdsburg, CA 2006 Bottles Zinfandel • Buehler Vineyards, Russian River Valley 2008 ReValue: $50 serve • La Crema, Sonoma Coast 2009 7013. California Zinfandels III: 3 Bottles • Rombauer Vineyards, Carneros 2009 • Rombauer Vineyards, Napa 2009 Zinfandel Value: $50 • Peju, Napa Valley 2008 Zinfandel • Trailhead, Napa Valley 2009 Zinfandel Value: $75
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT 7014. Turley "Old Vine" 2009 Zinfandel Turley, Turley Wine Cellars, Templeton, CA Value: $80 7015. "Montagia" 2005 Cabernet Beringer, Napa "Montagia" Created by Ed Sbragia with Joe Montana Value: $75 7016. "L" 2002 Cabernet "L," Lewis Cellars Reserve, Napa Valley Value: $60 7017. Grgich Hills 1997 "Selection Cabernet" Grgich Hills, Napa Valley Value: $350 7018. Girard Artistry 2004 Red Wine Girard Artistry, Girard Winery, Napa CA Value: $100 7019. Stags Leap 1994 Cabernet Stags Leap Wine Cellars, Napa Valley Value: $60 7020. Chateau Montelena 2004 Chardonnay Magnum Chateau Montelena, Napa Valley Value: $100 7021. Bartholomew Park Winery: 6 Bottles Bartholomew Park Winery/Kasper Vineyard, Sonoma Valley 2005 Cabernet (6 bottles) Value: $300 7022. "La Bohema" 2006 Cabernet Magnum Kenwood Vineyards/Artist Series, Sonoma County "La Bohema" 2006 Cabernet Magnum Value: $60 7023. "Vintage" Stags Leap 1999 Cabernet Magnum Stags Leap Wine Cellars, Napa Valley "Fay" Estate Bottled. Rated 92 by Wine Spectator Value: $200 7024. Bogel Vineyards "Phantom" 2007 Proprietary Red Wine Value: $75 7025. Bogle Petite Syrah 3 Liter Bogel Vineyards, Graton, CA Value: $50 7026. Bogle Petite Syrah 3 Liter Bogel Vineyards, Graton, CA Value: $50 7027. Franciscan "Magnificat" 2006 Red Wine Franciscan, Napa Valley Value: $105
Continued on next page. 29
Silent Auction Wine Collection
“Wine Collection” closes at 6:50pm
7028. "Napa Vertical Cabernets" 7034. Rubicon Estate 2005 Red Wine Magnum • St. Supery Napa Valley 2003 Cabernet Value: $400 • St. Supery Napa Valley 2005 Cabernet Value: $150 7035. St. Francis Wine: 6 Bottles • Sonoma County Chardonnay, 2009 La Colombe 7029. W&J Graham's 1977 Vintage Porto • Russian River Valley, Old Vines Zinfandel 2007 Giovanetti Vineyard Portugal Value: $150 • Russian River Valley Red Wine 2008 Cuvee Lago • Sonoma County Malbec-2007 7030. Alpha Omega Winery 4-Pack • Wild Oak, Syrah 2008 Sonoma County • Alpha Omega Winery, Napa 2009 Chardonnay • Wild Oak, Old Vines Zinfandel 2008 Sonoma (2 bottles) County • Alpha Omega Winery, Napa 2008 Proprietary Value: $190 Red (2 bottles) Value: $310 7036. Knights Valley Cabernet Savignon by Troubadour Cellars 7031. Domaine Carneros 2007 Brut Rose This magnum of Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is Sparkling Wine something special. Save it to celebrate graduation or Domaine Carneros by Tattinger lay it down a few years for her college graduation. This Value: $100 smooth, elegant wine only gets better with age. Value: $150 7032. Silver Oak 2007 Cabernet Silver Oak, Alexander Valley, CA 7037. Stags Leap 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Value: $135 Magnum Value: $180 7033. Stag's Leap Artemis 2007 Cabernet
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT 7038. 1 Bottle of Wine 1995 Newton Vineyard "unfiltered Cabernet Sauvignon" Newton Vineyard 1995 "unfiltered Cabernet Sauvignon" (90/100) Value: $100 7039. 1995 York Creek Vineyards "Meritage" Value: $100 7040. 1998 Heitz Napa Valley Martha's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Value: $100 7041. 1 Case (12 bottles) of different wine varieties from Tudal Family Winery Value: $200 7042. Trio of Cabs • Decoy, 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon • Robert Mondavi 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon • Beringer Knights Valley 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Value: $83
Sauvignon Value: $50
What would you do with $ 10,000?
Down payment on a car? Early Christmas shopping? Pay off SFHS tuition? Yes, top prize at this year’s Revelry Raffle is $10,000 cash. The winning ticket is selected the evening of Revelry, October 22nd! Look for raffle tickets included in the Revelry invitation. While you can RSVP to the event on-line, we cannot legally accept raffle ticket sales that way. As such, please complete the stubs, write your check, and deposit it in the secure “Revelry Box” in the front office. Feel free to stop by and start dreaming about spending the $10,000! 1st Prize: $10,000 2nd Prize: $1,000 3rd Prize: $500 There are 3 easy ways to purchase raffle tickets: • Return your raffle ticket stubs to the SFHS front office prior to October 21, 2011 at 4:00pm along with a check payable to St. Francis High School for the number of raffle tickets you would like to purchase. • Purchase raffle tickets from Student Raffle Ticket Sellers the night of REVELRY! Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening leading up to the DRAWING which concludes the evening program. • Call the Revelry Hotline at 916.452.3461 ext. 610 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the treasurer can take down your confidential credit card information. Raffle Tickets are available in the following packages: Individual Raffle Ticket $50 • 6 Raffle Tickets for $250 • 15 Raffle Tickets for $500 • 40 for $1,000 YOU MUST BE IN IT TO WIN IT! The Raffle Winners will be announced before the Live Auction! 30
Silent Auction “Getaways” closes at 6:50pm
4000. 3 Nights at Northstar at Tahoe
Unwind for three-nights in this gorgeous & remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo which sleeps 6 at Northstar at Tahoe. Shuttle to the gondola for winter skiing or summer mountain biking. Stroll the village shops, dine at Mikuni, ice or roller skate at the outdoor rink, work out at the fitness center, swim in the pool, relax in the Jacuzzi…and play foosball in the game room. Condo is not used as a rental and is fully equipped. Includes access pass to Athletic Club/Recreation Center. (Select a mutually agreeable date, non-transferable, no smoking, and no pets.)
Donor: Lindsey and Andrew Sackheim Value: $1200
4001. Dillon Beach Home 3 Days 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, ocean front home. Mutually agreed upon dates, excludes major holidays. Expires 10/22/2012. Does not include cleaning fee.
Donor: W. Kent and Holly Ramos Value: $800
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
4005. Folsom Larkspur Landing Getaway
Studio Suite Weekend Night Stay. Based on availabiltiy. Includes a $75 Gift Card to Scott's Seafood.
Donor: Folsom Larkspur Landing Scott's Seafood on the River Value: $204
4006. Weekend at Chamberland Tahoe Home Weekend at Tahoe Cabin located in Chamberlands on West Shore. Available winter, spring, or fall. 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths, fully equipped kitchen. Summer Season: (mid-June through Labor day): Private beach and tennis court are open. Kids activities are planned Excludes major holidays and July 1- September 1st, subject to availability
Donor: Xavier and Verna Verspieren 3 Night stay at Lake Almanor Cabin. Walking distance to the beach, boat launch, Value: $700
4002. Lake Almanor Cabin 3 Nights
tennis court, concert shell. Includes large deck with BBQ and additional seating. Golf cart included. Concert in the park in summer. Mount Lassen amenities include hiking, hydro thermal pools, kayak rental. Sleeps 10, 2 bed/3 bath, great room, sleeps 6, Available Spring-Fall 2012.
4007. Inn Off Capitol Park Getaway
One night stay at the Inn Off Capitol Park. Includes $50 Gift Card to Chops.
Donor: Dr. & Mrs. Don & Janet Rollofson Value: $900
Donor: Chops Nila Patel Value: $200
4003. Calistoga Inn Getaway
4008. Oceanside Condo 3 Nights
One night mid-week hotel stay, Sunday-Thursday only. This hotel is old European style with the bathrooms in hall shared by all 18 rooms. NO PRIVATE BATHROOMS AT FACILITY. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays of 3 day holiday weekends excluded. This certificate cannot be upgraded for stays on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays of 3 day weekends or any month other than November through March. Expires March 31, 2013.
Enjoy 3 nights at this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at San Miguel in Oceanside, Ca.
Donor: Calistoga Inn Restaurant & Brewery Value: $69
4009. Cabo San Lucas 7 Night Vacation
4004. Hyatt Regency Sacramento Getaway One night weekend stay with breakfast buffet for two in Vines Restaurant.(tax and gratuity included, alcohol not included) Also includes a $50 Zocalo Gift Card. Hyatt stay is not valid on holidays or blackout dates.
Donor: Hyatt Regency Sacramento Zocalo Value: $210
Donor: Terry Rudd Value: $500
After school is out, pack your bags and head to Villa Del Arco Beach Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico located on world famous El Medano Beach. This luxurious resort features all of the modern comforts while being on a deluxe beach front property. The dates of the trip are set for June 1 - 8, 2012.
Donor: Mary Clare and Edward Grinnell Value: $1050 31
Silent bidding closes at 6:30pm. Mini-Live begins at 6:30pm.
Super Silent Auction
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
Place your silent bid on these Super Silent Auction Items before 6:30pm. All Super Silent items will then go to a Mini-Live Auction conducted by our auctioneer at the end of the Hollywood Tent. This is your opportunity to protect your bid. Raise your hand and simply provide your bidder number (located on your name tag) to the Auctioneers! Submit a proxy bid if you are working at Revelry or unable to attend.
101. Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf and Book
105. One-of-a-Kind Masha Archer Collar Necklace
Look like a celebrity with this silk chiffon black and blue skull scarf designed by the legendary British Fashion Designer, Alexander McQueen. Once the Chief Designer at Givenchy, McQueen had the reputation for creating shocking and controversial looks and later went on to create his own label with tremendous success before his passing in 2010. Members of the British Royal family and celebrities like Lady Gaga, Nicole Kidman, Madonna, Bjork and Rihanna are known to admire and wear his unique fashion designs. This donation was made possible through SFHS Alumnae, Catherine Flynn who works for the Alexander McQueen fashion house. In addition, the high bidder will receive a copy of “Savage Beauty” from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The scarf and book will be on display in the Super Silent section at Revelry.
The style worn by Sarah Jessica Parker aka… Carrie Bradshaw in the Movie… This stunning four strand oval collar necklace was designed by Masha Archer of San Francisco, known for her extraordinary oneof-a-kind creations. The materials in this collar necklace are from Thailand, China, Germany and the United States. The necklace is part of her festival series and includes bright blue quartz rondelles, pale green stained howlite, red tinted turquoise, orange triangular links, white brass cornerless cubes and the clasp is made from a two-sisters pocket watch clasp with a ten pfenning coin from Germany, circa 1950. Check out the photos of Carrie Bradshaw wearing the necklace in the Super Silent Section at Revelry!
Terry Flynn & Joyce Mikal-Flynn, Catherine Flynn '01 Value: $350
102. L Street + Handle District Experience: Urban + Hip = Midtown Experience the thrill of living in the hustle and bustle of thriving midtown Sacramento! Your package includes an overnight stay in a beautifully appointed guest suite at 1801 L Street Apartments along with certificates and products from hip eateries and boutiques in midtown and the new Handle District in Sacramento. Check out the details of what is included in the Super Silent Section at Revelry. Select a mutually agreeable date for the guest suite overnight.
Donor: Matina & Sotiris Kolokotronis, Parents of Marisa ‘13 SKK Developments Value: $500
Donor: Masha Archer Design Studio www.masha.org Value: $2,650
106. Masha Archer Earrings One-of-a-Kind earrings as seen on Cynthia Nixon aka…Miranda in the movie… Bid on these traditional style hunan puffy disc earrings designed by Masha Archer using silver and white brass alloy imported from China. The surgical steel posts are made in the USA. Check out the photos of Cynthia Nixon wearing a similar pair from the movie in the Super Silent Section at Revelry.
Donor: Masha Archer Design Studio www.masha.org Value: Priceless
107. Outdoor Paradise! Waterfront Condo in Washington
Escape for a 1 week stay to this waterfront condo on the northern Puget Sound shoreline in Blaine, Washington overlooking Semiahmoo Bay. You are just a hop, skip and a jump from Vancouver Canada and two of the top 10 golf courses For the wine lover or collector a sampler of 27 in Washington are located right here! This spectacular selections donated by generous 2 bedroom, 2 bath, two-story waterfront SFHS Parents! This attractive collection includes condo sleeps 4 and is fully equipped with individually selected bottles of wines: Rombauer, cable TV and a washer and dryer to make Frank Family, Cliff Lede, Mer Soleil, Turley, Roth, you feel right at home. Ferrari-Carano, Ahnfeldt, Napa Smith, Alpha Omega, Beaulieu Vineyards, St. Francis, Piccolo Cru, Frei Brothers, Groth, Phelan Visit www.semiahmoo.com for resort information adjacent to the property. and Provenance. Checkout the complete display of these fine wines at Revelry! Select a mutually agreeable date. Donor: SFHS Parents
103. California Wine Sampler
104. Penthouse at Resort at Squaw Creek for 4 Pick a season for a 2 night stay at the beautiful Resort at Squaw Creek at Lake Tahoe in a 2 bedroom Penthouse-Corner Unit on the 8th floor with exquisite views! Perfect for a couples weekend or a family getaway. Select a mutually agreeable date.
Donor: Tim Lewis Communities Value: $1,000 32
Donor: Robertson Engineering Value: $1,500
Silent bidding closes at 6:30pm. Mini-Live begins at 6:30pm.
Super Silent Auction
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
108. Kings Luxury Suite Seats for 6
112. Lake Almanor Family Vacation
Treat ‘em like a king! Bid on these 6 luxury suite tickets located inside the American River Packaging Suite at Power Balance Pavilion and cheer for your favorite team! Choose either Thursday, February 9, 2012 vs. the Oklahoma City Thunder or Friday, March 9, 2012 where they take on the Atlanta Hawks. Suite seats also include your own VIP parking pass! Don’t worry about raising your paddle high, a refund will be issued to the high bidder in the unfortunate case of the NBA cancelling their season.
Enjoy a 3 night, 4 day stay at this Lake Almanor Golf Course resort home. Lake Almanor is a boating, fishing and golfing paradise only 1.5 hours from Sacramento! The resort home is located in Lake Almanor West and sleeps 8-10. Perfect for any family vacation! Select a mutually agreeable date.
Donor: Theresa & Tom Kandris, Parents of Taylor ‘13 American River Packaging Value: $1,100
109. Golf Passport-4 x 4 This would make the perfect holiday or birthday gift for any golf enthusiast! The high bidder of this golf passport will gather their foursome to play 4 of the best 18 hole championship golf courses in the region! This golfing passport includes individual certificate foursomes at Turkey Creek in Lincoln, Empire Ranch Golf Club in Folsom, Apple Mountain Golf Resort in Camino and Teal Bend in Sacramento! You can keep them together or divy them up for gifts throughout the year!
Donor: Lindsey & Andrew Sackheim, Parents of Madison Steele ‘11 Value: $1,000
110. Diamond Earrings Diamonds are a girls’ best friend! Raise your paddle high and bid on this sparkly pair of .35 carat diamond earrings set in 14k white gold from Guzzetta & Co Fine Jewelers. Check them out at Revelry in the Super Silent section!
Donor: Guzzetta & Co Fine Jewelers Value: $1000
111. Calkin & Boudreaux Dermatology Associates$3500 Services
Donor: Carol & John Frank, Parents of Rachel ‘13 Value: $750
113. Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P Laser Printer This black and white laser printer from Konica Minolta prints 32 pages per minute, allows you to load 4 types of paper, has a fast warm up and is easy to set up. This would make a perfect addition for the home or office due to its light weight and compact size.
Donor: Colleen O’Neill Reilly ’78 & Dan Reilly, Parents of Brianne ’09 and Michaela ’11 Caltronics Business Systems Value: $1,295
114. Estate Planning Package Now you don’t have to put it off anymore…the time is now to get everything in order with this custom package for a single person or for a couple to complete their estate planning. Included in the package are a revocable trust, pour-over will, advance health care directive, durable power of attorney for finances and a general transfer and quit claim deed. A new SFHS parent, Amy H. Ruggles is a member of the State Bar of California-Board of Legal Specialization and also holds a Certified Specialist, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate certification. Visit www.lawofficeinc.com.
Donor: Amy H. Ruggles, ESQ. of Johnson,Fort, Meissner, Joseph & Palley Law Corporation, Parent of Samantha ‘15 Value: $2,000
115. Custom Suit or Dress by Carole Kenney
Have the dress or suit of your dreams made by renowned dress designer and SFHS parent, Carole Kenney. Use this certificate to work Your skin deserves to be treated like directly with Carole to have her design, custom fit, and royalty! You choose how to best utilize sew a fashion statement of elegance and sophistication. this generous donation by SFHS Parent, Dr. Alison Boudreaux to achieve healthier skin. Certificate may be used for one The certificate includes cost of the design, labor and full laser treatment (Pearl by Cutera) or a variety of spa, aesthetic and medical fabric from Carole’s studio selections. Alternatively, the services at this full service dermatological office conveniently located off of Fair high bidder may apply the certificate for a $1,000 design Oaks Boulevard in Sacramento. Visit www.sacdermatology.com for a complete and labor project with the cost of fabric as an additional expense. The latter is for significant, more elaborate listing of services. dresses such as mother of the bride, formal or black-tie Donor: Dr. Alison Boudreaux (Parent of Camille Boudreaux ‘15) & gowns. Peruse fabric choices from European lines such as Dr. Jacqueline Calkin Valentino and Ungarro for this option.
Calkin & Boudreaux Dermatology Associates Value: $3,500
Donor: Carole Kenney Design, Carole Kenney, Parent of Lexey Chandler ‘13 Value: $850 33
Silent bidding closes at 6:30pm. Mini-Live begins at 6:30pm.
Super Silent Auction
Located in LOWER SERRA COURT
116. Clarksburg Wine Company Tasting + Limousine 120. Sewing Machine-Baby Lock “Elizabeth” Model for 12 BL200A & Lessons Gather your group of 12 and travel by limousine down to Clarksburg, California and visit the Old Sugar Mill where you will be treated to wine tastings along with cheese and appetizer pairings. Limousine service must be used on a Sunday. Visit www.oldsugarmill.com
Donors: Clarksburg Wine Company Universal Limousine Value: $700
117. Disney On Ice-Treasure Trove on 10/29/113:00pm Show 6-Luxury Suite Seats Calling all Disney Fans! Treasure Trove is a brand new Disney on Ice production that takes the audience on an action packed adventure spanning Disney’s history from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to their newest production of Tangled. Boys and girls will love it! Bid on this package of 6 luxury suite seats located inside the American River Packaging Suite at Power Balance Pavilion for the Saturday, October 29, 2011 3:00pm performance. VIP Parking Pass included with tickets.
Donor: Theresa & Tom Kandris, Parents of Taylor ‘13 American River Packaging Value: $1,100
118. Calling all Chicago Cubs Baseball Fans! Bid on this signed baseball and autographed book by Fergie Jenkins of the Chicago Cubs! SFHS Dad and MLB player, Greg Vaughn is donating this signed baseball and autographed book from his private collection.
Donor: Michele & Greg Vaughn, Parents of Genay ‘12 Value: Priceless
119. Pamper Party for 6 at Salon Cuvee in East Sac Perfect to celebrate a special occasion, birthday or just because you need a night off with your friends! Leave your stress at the door as you begin the evening at this premier full service day spa with refreshing libations from Story Winery and sweets while you settle in for an evening to update your look for spring! Have a skin scanning and consultation followed by a make-up application with Jane Iredale’s new spring colors. Next, you are off to a hair styling lesson to create an effortless hair up or down style. Visit www.saloncuvee.com and call to schedule your Tuesday evening party
Donor: Salon Cuvee & Day Spa, Brenna Meko-Owner Value: $650
Project runway, here you come! The Elizabeth can help you make a statement with every project, from home decor to accessories and garments. But don’t be intimidated - with push button features, knee lift and extension table, count on Elizabeth to help make any project easy and successful. With 178 stitches, automatic needle threader and drop in bobbin, this feature-packed machine sure has a lot to say!
Donor: Meissner Sewing & Vacuum Center Value: $1,600
121. Sailing Trip on San Francisco Bay One day sailing trip on San Francisco Bay for four people. Lunch included. Out of Sausalito.
Donor: Connie & Chris Williams-Campbell, Parents of Abbey ’13 Value: $1,000
122. Pottery World Fountain Make a statement in your yard with this classic, three tier, cast iron-Veronica model babbling fountain from Pottery World that will be on display in the “California Missions” area at Revelry. The piece measure 51” wide by 73” tall. Delivery charge is included and to be arranged with Pottery World by high bidder the week immediately following Revelry.
Donor: Pottery World, Leah DiRoma Value: $1,400
123. Lake Tahoe-West Shore Cabin Summer or winter...you choose when to visit this Old Tahoe style cabin for an entire week! The location is just minutes away from Homewood Ski Resort, home to the “best view of the Lake” on the quiet west shore of Tahoe. Skiers will enjoy the proximity to Homewood, Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley. Summertime brings hiking at nearby Emerald Bay, biking, boating or enjoying the lake view from the deck. The home comfortably sleeps 10 and amenities include TV/VCR/DVD and a woodstove. Select a mutually agreeable date. Sorry, no major holidays. Standard rental agreement required.
Donor: Elmarie & Adam Brown, Parents of Catherine `12 Value: $1,500
124. Disney On Ice-Treasure Trove on 10/29/117:00pm Show 6-Luxury Suite Seats Calling all Disney Fans! Treasure Trove is a brand new Disney on Ice production that takes the audience on an action packed adventure spanning Disney’s history from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to their newest production of Tangled. Boys and girls will love it! Bid on this package of 6 luxury suite seats located inside the American River Packaging Suite at Power Balance Pavilion for the Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:00pm performance . VIP Parking Pass included with tickets.
Donor: Theresa & Tom Kandris, Parents of Taylor ‘13 American River Packaging Value: $1,100 34
Carmel Art &Jewel Gallery “Carmel Art Gallery” closes at 6:50pm
Located in UPPER SERRA COURT
151. "Golden Gate Bridge" Abstract by Emilee Rudd '11
155. "Eiffel Tower" by Maheen Ahmed '11
152. "Flower" by Maheen Ahmed '11
156. "Sunset" by Andrea Furtado '12
153. "Milkshakes" Olivia Godby '12 157. "Cake" by Olivia Godby '12
154. "Still Life" by Helen Park '12
Opening Bids are $35
158. "Golden Gate Bridge" by Ashlyn Schmitgen '12
Minimum Raises are $10 35
Carmel Art &Jewel Gallery “Carmel Art Gallery” closes at 6:50pm 1000. "St. Francis" Hollywood Hills Poster What could be more California than ST. FRANCIS replacing the iconic Hollywood Hills sign? The school's contract photographer, Pro Image, has taken photographs of all 1,114 Troubies to collectively make this unique Hollywood styled "ST. FRANCIS" sign. Donor: Pro Image Studios Value: $400 1001. "Carmel Mission" Oil Painting
Donor: Jeanine Segalas Bogart ’86 Value: $3500 1002. "Cafe Life" Lithograph by Michael Bowen
Art & Jewelry
Located in UPPER SERRA COURT
1007. Watermelon Oil Painting
Donor: Jennifer Pochinski Value: $400 1008. Signed Ralph Goings Print
Donor: Kevin and Kathryn Goings Value: $250 1009. Painting of Miller Park by Bob Black Miller Park, Sacramento River; 16" x 20" Donor: Russell Utterback & Debbie Ramos-Utterback Value: $200 1010. Harvest Ready Framed Photograph "Harvest Ready" was recorded on September 12, 2009 by a Nikon D200 digital camera in Western Yolo County, California.
Donor: Mr. & Mrs. Philip & Vicki Lorraine Johnson Value: $1200 1003. "Black, White and Red All Over" Quilt 90" x 95'' pieced and embroidered quilt. Donor: Sharon Sanborn Value: $1000 1004. "Sunnyside" Oil Painting by Tim Collom Framed by Skyline Framing.
Donor: Tim Collom Value: $950 1005. "The Lovers" by Michael Bowen “Two lovers float over the Hawaiian islands with the moon, perched above the volcanic mountain, reflecting on the peaceful sea.” Hayoka Press, San Francisco – R. Hern, Printer, Vorpal Gallery (New York, San Francisco) commission, 74 Michael Bowen serigrap Donor: Mr. & Mrs. Philip & Vicki Lorraine Johnson Value: $800 1006. "Half Dome" Framed Print
Donor: Leslie Toms Fine Art Value: $500 36
Donor: Larry Powell Mrs. & Mr. Loretta & Kevin Michael Augustine Value: $180 1011. 17" Necklace & Earrings Composed of charoite, tourmaline, silver, fluorite and swarovski with an array of stones in a fanciful dangle drop.
Donor: Desert Diva Designs Value: $120 1012. Venice Italy by Bob Black Painted in Italy by Bob Black
Donor: Russell Utterback & Debbie Ramos-Utterback Value: $200 1013. Original Robert J Schad 5x7 Oil Painting w/easel Original Robert J. Schad 5x7 Oil Painting w/easel. Painting Title: "Sacramento Delta Along Steamboat Slough." Donor: Robert J Schad Value: $300
Carmel Art &Jewel Gallery “Carmel Art Gallery” closes at 6:50pm 1014. Masha Archer Earrings EQB-4 Turquoise flattened baguettes from China. Donor: Masha Archer Value: $225 1015. Masha Archer Earrings EML-12W White opalite milkglass ellipsolids from China. Donor: Masha Archer Value: $225 1016. Masha Archer Earrings EMJ-18 Green glass millefiore style ellipsolids with red and white eye motifs. Made in Japan. Donor: Masha Archer Value: $225
Art & Jewelry
Located in UPPER SERRA COURT
1018. Masha Archer Earrings ECL-47 1022. Pearl Earrings & Jewelry Box Bright red cloisonne orbs-gold plated copper cells Silver Heart Jewelry Box and 10kt Gold Freshwater filled with enamel in depictions of floral motifs. Made Pearl Earrings. in China. Donor: Mrs. & Mr. Kathleen & Richard Lowell Donor: Masha Archer Value: $90 Value: $225 1023. Freshwater Pearl Necklace 1019. Masha Archer Earrings ELM-284 Donor: de Luna Jewelers One inch long faceted drops of lavender opalite milkValue: $360 glass from China. Donor: Masha Archer 1024. Bracelet With St. Francis Charm Donor: Mrs. & Mr. Kathleen & Richard Lowell Value: $225 Value: $60 1020. Masha Archer Earrings ESL-P5D Silver openwork cylinders with carved images of a 1025. Bracelet with Angels and Saints Charms Donor: Mrs. & Mr. Kathleen & Richard Lowell dragon and peacock. Made in China. Value: $120 Donor: Masha Archer Value: $225 1026. Sterling Silver Bracelet
1017. Masha Archer Earrings EPW-19E Lead free pewter (30% silver) triangular ornaments with filigree fine braiding and granulation detail from 1021. Masha Archer Earrings EAH-4 China. Donor: Masha Archer African howlite stained turquoise blue earrings from Value: $225 China. Donor: Masha Archer Value: $225
Donor: Ms. Frederika Alan Value: $160
California Grandeur! Centerpieces: $40- $50
Patrons wishing to take home a piece of California Grandeur! can purchase a center piece at the end of the night. These arrangements will feature the flowers and fruits of California in a tasteful arrangement to compliment the Grand California Wine Hall - our dining room.
Medium: $40 Large: $50
Old World Iron Cross: $10
Take home a remembrance of Revelry and St. Francis High School. On each dinner table will be a 10” cast iron cross done in an old world style. At the conclusion of the Live Auction, please take your cross to the cashier for payment.
“Sign-Up Parties” closes at 6:50pm
Sign-Up Parties & Items
2500. Mother-Daughter Spring Tea with President Bishop & Daughter: Sunday, May 6, 2012 On May 6th, enjoy a special afternoon tea with your daughter and other St. Francis mothers and daughters. This lovely event is hosted by Liza Micheli (Francesca ’15) and Pam Eggert (Julia ’15) and will feature special guest President Marion Bishop and her daughter, SFHS Director of Student Activities, Leah Newton. The event will be in the shaded courtyard of the Micheli’s tasteful home on a hidden, private Carmichael drive. You and your daughter will be one of twenty mamas and their sweet daughters!
$100 per Mother-Daughter Quantity: 20 Mother-Daughters Donor: Liza Micheli & Pam Eggert
2501. Creative Memories Story Book Personal Consultation and Digital Album
Located in UPPER SERRA COURT
2503. ST. FRANCIS – Hollywood Sign Poster Take home a one of a kind memory for your daughter. This 16” x 20” poster replaces the iconic Hollywood sign with “ST. FRANCIS.” In addition, when you look closely, the image is made using shaded photos of all 1,126 St. Francis girls from the 2011-2012 school year! Together they are stars!
$30 per poster Quantity: 75
2504. ST. FRANCIS – CLASS OF WOODEN PLAQUE
The ultimate memory for the most special Troubadour in your life! Order this red distressed painted wooden plaque, and it will be personalized with your This is an opportunity for a personal, one-on-one, 3-hour session with Patti Palilla, daughter’s name SFHS mom and Creative Memories expert, to turn photos from your daughter's and graduation. time at St. Francis and highlights from her life into a unique keepsake. You are Delivery will be after sure to be delighted with the resulting 8.5 x 11”, 20-page custom design album. Thanksgiving break Schedule your individual appointment with Patti before the end of January, then – just in time for work with Patti in your home or hers on a mutually agreeable date (before March Christmas! 25, 2012). Friends can schedule their times together for a “picture perfect” party. Your album - which also makes a great “autograph book” - will be ready in plenty $50 per plaque (one name per order) of time for your Troubie's May graduation!
$100 per person Quantity: 20 Album Creators Donor: Patti Palilla, www.mycmsite.com/pattipalilla
2502. Mom’s Night Out: Saturday, December 3, 2011 • 6:00 pm
Quantity: Unlimited Donor: Mona Mia
2505. CALIFORNIA GIRLS! TROUBIE FREE DRESS T-SHIRT & Pinkberry
Treat your Troubie to a new t-shirt to wear on October 27, 2011. All girls wearing the t-shirt that day will be treated to Pinkberry and can wear While the dads and daughters attend the annual St. Francis Father-Daughter Dance, flip-flops to demonstrate their California girl flair! moms are invited to have their own fun. Come and get into the holiday spirit with wine, appetizers & sweet treats at the East Sac home of SFHS Mom and Alumna, Anne Geremia Sadler ’80. Anne will co-host with her sister, Molly Geremia Wiese $25 '81, and the two will create the perfect gathering for moms to meet or reconnect Quantity: 50 - Small, 50 - Medium, with dear friends. Sign-up early as this event is expected to sell out! Limited to the 15 - Large, & 10 - XLarge Donor: St. Francis High School first 50 sign-ups.
T-shirt artistry by Hala Huneidi ’09 $35 per person Quantity: 50 Sign-Ups Donor: Molly Geremia Wiese ’81 & Anne Geremia Sadler ’80
“Live Auction” begins at 7:30pm
Located in the Gym
SUBMIT A PROXY BID IF YOU ARE WORKING AT REVELRY OR ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND REVELRY!
1. Pinkberry Cake for the Table You’ll need to raise those paddles high for this refreshingly modern twist on a cake from Pinkberry!
Donor: Sowaiba & Tariq Munir, Parents of Havva ’12 & Hibba ’14
2. Esther’s Cupcakes for the Table Missed that bid? For the table who pretends to have a smaller appetite, this elegant and delicious cupcake tower assortment from Esther’s will be a sure hit at your table.
Donor: Esther’s Cupcakes
3. Dessert Cake from Freeport Bakery Don’t disappoint your table mates again…Raise your paddles high to treat your table to this amazing California inspired cake from the legendary Freeport Bakery!
Donor: Freeport Bakery
4. Autumn’s Up - Revelry Tableside Grange Mixology for 10 Tonight, treat your table of 10 to the finest bartending in town! Grange Bar & Restaurant Mixologist Ryan will hand-craft his signature Autumn's Up libation at your Revelry table in take-home, generously portioned martini stems. This fall concoction is made using Germain-Robin Fine Alambic Brandy, Cacaçha, Dolin Blanc vermouth, grape cardamom, a dash of orange bitters, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and garnished with California grapes. Provide your Revelry table with the personal service and artisan bartending that is only found at The Grange, part of the Citizen Hotel.
Donor: The Grange Bar & Restaurant, Citizen Hotel Andy Donald
5. Thoroughly Modern Millie CAMEO & Gala Extravaganza Who says you can’t buy your way to fame? The successful bidder will receive a CAMEO appearance in this fall’s widelyanticipated production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie" The show dates are November 3rd-12th. In addition to the CAMEO, the package includes 4 Premium-Reserved Seats (for your fan club) at your performance and 4 tickets to the Gala Celebration on November 3rd at 7:30pm. A DVD of the SF performance of “Thoroughly Modern Millie” is included too!
Donor: Patrons of The Arts
6. Troubie Girls Night Out The date is already set for Friday, November 4, 2011 where your daughter and her group of 5 friends will enjoy a night out on the town-Troubie Style! The itinerary begins at 3:00pm at SFHS where they will meet their SFHS Staff & SFHS Alumnae chaperones, Carla Zilaff ’01 and Gen Caridi McNulty ’97 who will drive them in an SFHS passenger van! First stop is East Sac Nails for a little pampering with a manicure or pedicure for each of the girls! Next, the group will head over to Arden Fair Mall for dinner at Johnny Rockets and then stop by Pinkberry for a sweet treat for dessert. The next stop is back to SFHS for your group of girls to take in the widely anticipated production of “Thoroughly Modern Millie” at 7:30pm in their VIP reserved seats. This package would also be perfect for three Mothers and their daughters or would even be great for six Mother’s to enjoy!
Donors: Sowaiba & Tariq Munir, Parents of Havva ’12 & Hibba ’14 Johnny Rockets, Pinkberry East Sac Nails & Spa, Kathy Pham & Lihn N. Le, Parents of Minh `13 & Nhi `12 Alumnae-Carla Zilaff ’01 & Gen Caridi McNulty ’97 St. Francis High School 39
7. Ladies Day in San Francisco Leave the driving to the limousine driver, while your group of 6 travels in comfort and style for a day trip to San Francisco. Your hosts have provided gift cards for the café and pastries in the morning and wine and sweets for the journey home. You may choose to celebrate a special occasion, take in a play or museum or just to get away and do some serious shopping – don’t miss Barney’s, H & M, Neiman Marcus, and Saks. Make your reservation for lunch at the Rotunda in Neiman Marcus (we highly recommend the popovers) and use the $200 Neiman Marcus gift card included in this package for lunch. Relax on the way back to Sacramento in the limousine with a glass of wine, sweets and share your shopping finds with your friends! Special thanks to the Kuppenbender family for providing the transportation.
Donos: Lorie & Jim Kuppenbender, Parents of Petie `13 Simi & Barry Chehrazi, Parents of Sara `12
8. VIP Parking Spot at SFHS Imagine a premium parking spot - designated with your daughter’s name - so close that there can be no more excuses for being tardy! This is it! Your daughter will love it! And at the end of her school day, she’ll be one of the first to vacate the parking lot to get to where she needs to be on time! This prized spot is available for a licensed Junior or Senior driver during the 20122013 school year.
Donor: St. Francis High School
9. Abalone Dinner at Frank Fat’s Your evening begins in a black Lincoln limousine with a private driver picking up you and your guests to deliver you to Frank Fat’s, a Sacramento Landmark for your fresh abalone dinner party! Your intimate dinner party for 6 includes a special abalone inspired menu designed by the Fat’s along with wine pairings for your celebratory dinner! Your driver then chauffeurs you and your guests’ home after this savory experience! Thank you to the Kuppenbenders for hosting the transportation. Select a mutually agreeable date for your party.
Shareen & John Fat, Parents of Michelle ’12 Lorie & Jim Kuppenbender, Parents of Petie ’13 Janis & John Kuwamoto, Parents of Whitney ’15 Cheryl Lieu & Kelvin Mark, Parents of Lyndsie ’14
10. Discover California in an RV-The Ultimate Road Trip Get ready to make ultimate family vacation memories in this luxurious Winnebago, Itasca Horizon 35’ RV which sleeps 6! Enjoy 5 nights in this privately owned RV loaded with front and rear pop-outs, automatic awnings and electric stairs as you set out to discover California-family style! Motor to Yosemite, Pismo Beach, the Giant Redwoods, the Santa Cruz Mountains or the glorious beaches of the California coastline. Pick your destination, pack up and head out for this amazing family adventure! RV must stay within state of California for liability purposes and high bidder will complete a rental agreement with owner. Driver must be 25 years of age and provide a valid California driver’s license.
Donor: Norman Lorenz & Ed Condon, Parents of Maddy ’12
11. Tahoe Adventure-Junior Class Project Pick your season – fall, winter, spring or summer! The Junior Class parents from SFHS have thought of just about everything to make your next family vacation a sure hit! Your lodging accommodations include 6 nights in a 3 bedroom, 3 bath-loft unit which sleeps 10 on the banks of the Truckee River at River Ranch. A special thank you to the Abbassi family for this donation. (Visit www.enjoytahoe.com and select River Run #19.) Tired of cooking in?… take the family out for dinner with certificates from The Beacon Bar & Grill and the Lone Eagle Grill. Now for some outdoor fun, the package also includes a 2 hour 8 passenger boat rental and a gift certificate to use at Edgewood Golf Course. Try your skills at river rafting with rafting for four included down the Truckee River from Tahoe City where you will end your raft trip at River Ranch! Prepare for the trip with gift cards from REI and Sports Authority!
Donor: SFHS Junior Class Parents Abbasi Cadei Baker Cradeur Baker DiGiambattista Bamberger Emmert/Sanchez Bianucci Ferri Bonini Frank 40
Huppert Kimball Kuppenbender Merkle Moloo Phenix
Ramos Rollofson-Teel Roses Silva Stone Stralen
Teel Telford Truckee River Rafting Co. Urquhart Williams-Campbell Woollgar
12. The Great Bounty – A Taste of California Evening for 12 Calling all foodies! Spend an enchanting spring evening with the new President of St. Francis High School at the new home of Darcy Ketchum and Mike Lien overlooking the beautiful American River for delectable tastings sourced from the bountiful state of California. This “taste of California” evening will be prepared by Patrick Mulvaney of Mulvaney’s B&L, known for their farm to table philosophy by using fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Your party will sip, sample, savor, swirl, and sniff some of California’s best wines selected by Mike Lien. Additionally, your hosts include SFHS Alumnae parents Tim and Kim Lien who will also be assisting with your party where they will take care of everything (including the dishes)!
Donors: Darcy Ketchum & Mike Lien, Parents of Siena DiRoma ’15 Kim & Tim Lien, Parents of Lori ’08
13. ½ Steer- Registered Pure Bred Certified Angus Beef Raised with Troubadour Love. Gather your bidding group together and raise your paddle high for approximately 400 pounds of Certified Angus Beef which is being raised locally through a 4-H program in nearby El Dorado County by SFHS Freshman, Emily Piland. The high bidder or bidding group will be able to customize and select the thickness of their cuts. This pure bred certified Angus beef will be professionally wrapped and packaged by local butcher Archer's Meats to your specifications and delivered to your door by Emily Piland. It will be conveniently placed in your freezer for family dinners or the ultimate barbeque! This is a one-of-a-kind, priceless donation!
Donor: Emily Piland ’15
14. Modern Take on Wine Country Living-Freshman Class Project Indulge in Wine Country living with a whole new light. Surrounded by breathtaking mountain views and steps away from premium wineries, this Napa Valley experience from the SFHS Freshman Class parents brings a refreshing new twist to the wine country lifestyle. Included in the package are sophisticated accommodations for 4 at Silverado Golf Resort in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo for 3 nights (visit www.silveradoresort.com) where you can participate in golf and spa services. Next, indulge with your gift cards at Michelin star rated fine dining at Solage Sol, Thomas Keller’s famed Bouchon, and St. Helena locals only, Cooks. Stop by the Model Bakery in St. Helena for a European style breakfast with your gift card and then partake in pleasing your palate with a basket of treats from Dean and Deluca in Oakville which includes a sampler of fine wines. Wine tastings are also included from Trinchero and Castella di Amorosa as you meander through the wine country. Explore and experience Napa Valley hospitality in a whole new light.
Donor: SFHS Freshman Class Parents Alan Andre Aprea Back Wine Bar and Bistro Barichievich Law Offices of Betsy H. Alberts Cecchettini Cima Clarksburg Wine Company Crooks/Cooke Coss
Cunningham/Devine DeMarois Diamond Gallelli Gennuso Griffin-Aguilar Halliday Halstead/Mitsch Harris Hawks
Hoag Kashuba Kimball Kramer Lee Lowell Mahaney-Buehler McCormick Menardo Merwin
Micheli Miranda Moffitt Moore Randle Reyes Roses Ruggles Sanborn Schloemann
Skatetown Slachman Stralen Swanson Trinchero Napa Valley Tsiopos UBS Financial Services Universal Limousine Vergara Wilson
15. Journey to Croatia-The Gem of the Mediterranean Discover the crystal blue water of the Adriatic and explore the festive Croatian culture and a bounty of Roman history while staying 7 nights in Mr. Hrga’s family home along the Croatian coast outside of the city of Split. Croatia’s central location in Europe makes it convenient to access as it is surrounded by Italy, Slovenia, Hungary and Bosnia. The ferries are popular ways to explore this exquisite area along the Adriatic Sea. There are many things to do while visiting including a trip to the Dalmatian coast, touring the capital city of Zagreb and exploring the ancient walls of Dubrovnik. Mr. Hrga highly recommends the Turkish coffee, eating a burek (breakfast pastry), waking up to a beautiful sunrise and dining on incredible seafood! Meet Mr. Hrga for lunch for itinerary guidance and planning so he can give you the “locals only” list of things to experience in his beloved Croatia! House is available May-early June 2012 and September-October 2012. Please book 6 months in advance.
Donor: Ivan Hrga, Assistant Principal for Academics at St. Francis High School Jackie & Nick Hrga
16. “Yosemite Falls” by Gregory Kondos Signed-Limited Edition Lithograph Gregory Kondos is one of the most prestigious contemporary artists in America, known as the master of contemporary landscape art. He is highly collected in many private collections and is widely shown in museums throughout the United States, including Sacramento’s very own Crocker Art Museum. “Yosemite Falls” is a signed limited edition Lithograph 90 of 100, matted and framed in a beautiful natural wood frame measuring 24.25” wide x 35.25” tall.
Donor: Moni Van Camp-Kondos and Gregory Kondos Parents of SFHS Alumnae Megan Kent ’79 & Laurie Van Camp ’81
17. Ocean+ Beachfront Maui Condo for a Week Tuck a plumeria behind your ear and plan your family vacation in Kihei on the island of Maui at this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo which sleeps up to 6. The condo is located on Sugar Beach, which is known for its romantic sunsets, great swimming, miles of unspoiled strolling beaches and seasonal whale watching. The condo has been newly remodeled and boasts all new appliances, granite countertops, flat screen TV and full laundry. (Visit www.aliiresorts.com/kihei_beach_resort-502.htm). Select a mutually agreeable date.
Donors Alison & Dan Corfee, Parents of Elizabeth ’15 Scott & Leslie Donald, Parents of Anna ’15 Roz & Paul Donald
18. Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment Gregory W. Evrigenis, DDS, MSD Orthodontics at the Pavilions Comprehensive and customized treatment for your child up to 17 years of age in this state-of-the-art orthodontic office conveniently located in the Pavilions shopping center in Sacramento off of Fair Oaks Boulevard. Dr. Evrigenis is an SFHS Dad with 3 daughters of his own and has a great reputation for staying up to date with technology and information to provide excellent care and shorter treatment times to his patients. (Visit www.TheSmileShaper.com) Please start your treatment before December 31, 2011.
Donor: Danae & Gregory W. Evrigenis, DDS, MSD, Parents of Maia ’13 and Amelia ’11
19. Spring Break in Palm Springs-Sophomore Class Project What could be better than spring break in Palm Springs? The sophomore class parents have generously put together this spectacular package for families which includes two studio rooms at the 4 star, 4 diamond JW Marriott Desert Springs Villas II Resort and Spa in Palm Springs (donated by the McKim family) which can sleep up to 4 in each studio room and includes a king bed and a queen sleeper sofa. (Visit www.marriott.com/villas ) The resort is a sprawling oasis filled with emerald green fairways, expansive pools and Jacuzzis, clay, grass and hard surface tennis courts, croquet, volleyball, and much more. Relax at the spa for your manicure/pedicure included in the package and then spend the afternoon exploring with your tram passes used to take you to the upscale shops, outlets and galleries along El Paseo where you can spend your gift cards from Saks Fifth Avenue and the Coach store. Relax at the breezy Tommy Bahamas Restaurant for a cocktail or two! An amazing dinner awaits you at the famous Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant where you can use a gift card provided in package. Also included are Gift Cards to Morton's and California Pizza Kitchen. Hiking and biking is a great way to see the desert and you will have a ball visiting the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens with your complimentary tickets. When you return to the Resort, you will be entertained by poolside music or recline on a gondola as you are ferried around the 450 acre property. Pack your golf clubs and tennis racquets for spring break in Palm Springs. The dates of this exciting vacation are during SFHS spring break-March 30, 2012 to April 6, 2012.
Donor: SFHS Sophomore Class Parents Cornett/ Meuel Adams Curry Almazan Daugherty/Calkin Arostegui DeCristoforo Bahiyah Elmets Barthels England Bellinger Fricke Bisharat Galster Bogart Geib Carpenter Geremia Collopy
Handy Heyward Johnson Khachadourian Lathrop Lau Levi Marengo Mark Macaspac
McKim Mitsuoka Penalosa Pigman Powar Reed Richey Sadler Schloemann Sperbeck
Stone Taricco Thompson Vann Warady Wells Wendell
20. Turn of the Century Experience-California Style Spend an enchanting day and evening where your party of 20 will be transported back to the glory days of old California - right in Sacramentoâ€™s backyard. Begin the day at the private estate of Rusty Areias & Julie Sandino historically known as Orchard Gables, the John Stanford Brown House which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, on Grand Island in Walnut Grove. The architect of the home was A.R. Widdowson recruited by John Breuner (Breuners Furniture) after the Earthquake of 1906. The home is a pristine example of French Brittany Tudor Revival complete with a croquet court, fountains and batchelder tile throughout several rooms of the home. After touring the historic home your party will stroll the grounds down to Orchard Gables' private dock to board the Contessa, a 50' fully restored 1956 Stephens motor yacht. While leisurely cruising the Sacramento River your party will enjoy spirits and beer provided by Diageo. Finish the day with a fully catered dinner by Aioli Bodega Espanola served in the grand and historic private residence of Orchard Gables. This one of a kind experience is offered only through the generosity of special Troubadour supporters. Select a mutually agreeable date.
Donors: Matina & Sotiris Kolokotronis, Parents of Marisa â€™13 SKK Development Rusty Areias & Julie Sandino Bob Slobe Aioli Bodega Restaurant Stephanie Shah, Diageo
21. Oceanfront-Jenner Beach House Sonoma County Experience Escape with your family or 3 couples for 4 nights/5 days in this prime oceanfront three-bedroom, two-bath, contemporary furnished home located off highway 1 in Jenner, California, just 15 miles north of Bodega Bay and only 2.5 hours from Sacramento! Star gaze with the giant telescope, warm up by the fireplace with a great book, take a hike, explore Fort Ross, visit Safari West, soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi or enjoy kayaking and canoeing with the harbor seals in the Russian River. From the floor to ceiling windows, enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Russian River where it meets the Pacific Ocean. Step out for world class Russian River/Sonoma County wine tasting, antiquing, golf, horseback riding, charter fishing and good old fashioned beachcombing and kite flying. Stay connected to the modern world with four plasma televisions and internet. Package includes a dining certificate for the River’s End Fine Dining Restaurant - a short walk from the house. Kayaks, canoe and departure house cleaning are included. House is not used as a rental. Select a mutually agreeable date.
Donor: Lindsey & Andrew Sackheim, Parents of Madison Steele ’11
22. Locked Inside Hamilton Jewelers-VIP Dinner Party! Dress-up here we come! 8 VIP guests will feel like a Million Bucks when they get to play dress up with Yellow Diamonds, Chopard-Cartier-Panerai Timepieces, Sapphires, Pearls and other rare and exquisite pieces from the Region’s Finest Hamilton Jewelers located nearby in the Pavilions. Guests will mix and mingle with libations and tasty nibbles during “dress up” time…Next you will sit down to a multi-course gourmet dining experience along with wine pairings. Our very own SFHS Alum Christine Farley Skeoch with Hamilton Jewelers will be serving and helping you with your evening jewelry selections. You will be locked in but don’t fret about turning into a pumpkin as the evening concludes. Hamilton Jewelers has included $4,000 in certificates to the winning Revelry Bidder so they can go home with a little bauble or two…or each of the 4 couples who go in on this party together will each receive a $1,000 certificate to take home a little bling! Select a mutually agreeable date; non-transferable, must be used by 10/23/12.
Donor: Hamilton Jewelers, Christine Farley Skeoch ’83
23. Italian Riviera-2 Weeks in Lido Di Camaiore, Italy Pack your bags for this magnificent vacation to Lido Di Camaiore which is located on the Italian Riviera and is repeatedly a stage finish for the Tour of Italy! Lido Di Camaiore is located on the coast and is in the province of Lucca and in the Tuscany region. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths, fully equipped apartment sleeps 6 and will be your home away from home and is just steps away from the beach. Your location is the perfect home base to take day trips to Florence by train or the bus to Lucca or Pisa. Take your time in the morning with your café while overlooking the majestic Mediterranean on the balcony and be sure to pack your bathing suit for outdoor fun at the beach! Apartment is available November 2011 through April 2012. Select mutually agreeable dates with the donor, SFHS Alumna & Grandparent-Ada Anne Panattoni Daughterty.
Donor: Ada Anne Panattoni Daugherty ’47, Grandmother of Sarah Daugherty ’14
24. Week in Laguna Beach-Senior Class Project Beautiful Laguna Beach here we come! Relax for a week in this charming and beautifully appointed Laguna Beach cottage, generously donated by the Ramos Family, which is fully equipped with a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath and is a short walk to the beach. (Visit www.homeaway.com #280696). This is a perfect trip for a family vacation, a southern California college tour, a romantic getaway or a couple’s adventure. Included is a gift card to enjoy the Resort at Pelican Hill, just named the #1 resort in the United States by Conde Nast Luxury Travel magazine for 2011. This 5 Diamond Resort for everyone which includes a grand golf course, endless ocean views, a fabulous spa, five restaurants and cafes. Next, head to Fashion Island mall with the gift card included in the package to do a little shopping in OC. Grab a refreshing libation at the O restaurant with a gift card and then use your gift card from Las Brisas to finish the night off while dining beach side. Enjoy the beautiful weather and get some exercise with a gift card to La Vida Laguna Sports where you can rent bikes, paddle board, kayak under the stars or perhaps try your luck with surfing lessons. Enjoy....La Vida Laguna Select a Saturday to Saturday mutually agreeable date. Sorry, excludes major holidays.
Donors: SFHS Senior Class Parents Holly & W. Kent Ramos, Parents of Carly ’13 & Lauren ’00 Ainsworth Anderson Artale/James Balestreri Bellinger Chisick Cichocki Clark Conarro
Cookies by M Cornett/ Meuel Crane DeMarois Edwards Ely Finlayson Garcia Hardin/Janushkowsky
Harris Jacobs James Johnson Karkoski Kenny Kozina Kuchamby Cupcakes Lathrop
Lee Mark McKim Mitchell Molodonof Musilli O Restaurant Pierson Ramos
Richter Russell Shader-Seave Shanahan Shuler Torneros Verspieren Wall
25. Party at Your House for 100 Guests! Take the hassle out of throwing your next party and raise your paddle high for this turn-key party! Perfect for a graduation, special occasion or birthday party! The SFHS Boosters are bringing their new mobile BBQ show on the road to your home and will handle all the ‘cueing! Your guests will also be treated to refreshing Pinkberry, compliments of the SFHS Munir Family! Beverages are not included.
Donors: SFHS Boosters Club Sowaiba & Tariq Munir, Parents of Havva ’12 & Hibba ’14 Pinkberry
26. Napili Coast-West Maui Vacation Home Alaeola is a private, gated community located on a prime waterfront point in West Maui with an incredible view of a private bay and an Oceanside heated pool. Enjoy 6 relaxing nights in this 2 bedroom, 2 baths, fully equipped home where you can wake to the sounds of the ocean and enjoy dinner on the lanai. Alaeola is close to shopping at Ka’anapali, Kapalua and Lahaina. Dive with the sea turtles, explore the tide pools and keep an eye out for whales traveling along the coast. Select a mutually agreeable date.
Donor: Kelly & Bill Watson, Parents of Savannah ’15
27. Senior Graduation VIP Package Get ready Senior Parents to raise your paddle high! May is just around the corner and wouldn’t it make life a little less hectic if you did not have to worry about seating for family and friends at the Memorial Auditorium? Enjoy no lines, no waiting and clear sights of your daughter walking across the stage for her high school diploma downtown at the Memorial Auditorium! Invite your family and friends to sit with you in these 10 reserved seats in the parent section, front row, near the graduates at the Memorial Auditorium. You will also have a section of reserved seating to attend the Baccalaureate in the St. Francis High School gymnasium.
Donor: St. Francis High School 45
28. HANDS UP FOR TROUBIES Sometimes giving for the sake of giving is the most gratifying. During the Live Auction, we will give Revelry patrons a chance to make their support for the school known. In the Hands Up for Troubie portion, we invite all Troubadour parents and supporters to give an amount that is comfortable and supportive of the school's technology endeavor (detailed below). How will HANDS UP WORK? The auctioneer will start at a high figure and ask those members in the audience who would like to commit to that donation figure to raise their hands high (with bid paddle showing). Once those donors have been identified, the auctioneer will descend in dollar amounts - ending with a $50 donation call. Auction recorders will keep track of your number at the designated amount and you can pay as part of your overall purchases at check-out. This a pure, unattached “give” from parents and supporters who understand the importance of calls for funds. What will HANDS UP FOR TROUBIE benefit?
Tablet Technology Spring 2012 Your contribution to Revelry 2011’s “Stand up for Troubies” will be used to purchase 30 each of two different types of tablet devices, iPad and ChromeBook. The two “Tablet Labs” will be used in a pilot program next semester (spring 2012). Students will benefit immediately from this most current technology and the pilot program will also help determine the preferred platform, potential uses in various areas of study, and how St. Francis will implement tablet technology on an expanded scale during the next school year. The increase in small, mobile technologies is creating a “fundamental shift” in education. Tablets provide a way of engaging young people in using their interests and enthusiasm for technology to propel further inquiry and learning. The benefits of tablets over traditional laptops and netbooks include portability, reduced start-up time, increased creativity in curriculum design and easy integration of a variety of instructional elements (e.g. video, text, discussions). Educational apps provide students with countless resources at their fingertips, with the ability to “drill down” for detailed information. Individual students and groups of students can simultaneously conduct research, collaborate on assignments, and produce presentations and reports.
29. Village at Squaw Valley Condo-5 Nights Pack up the car and head up to the breathtaking Sierra Nevada mountains for some fresh air and loads of family fun! Settle in for 5 nights in this 2 bedroom, 2 baths, fully equipped condo which sleeps 6, complete with fireplace, 2 flat screen TV’s with blue ray players. (Visit www.thevillageatsquaw.com for photos and details.) If a wintertime visit doesn’t float your boat, there are plenty of things to keep you busy during the rest of the year including riding the cable car to the top of Squaw Valley, hiking the Tahoe Rim trail, riding a bike to the deep blue shores of Lake Tahoe, floating down the Truckee River and shopping and dining in the Village. For you snow enthusiasts, enjoy the ease of getting on and off the mountain with your central location in the Village, warm up at the outdoor fire pits and enjoy après ski libations! 5 Nights includes a Sunday-Friday stay. Sorry, Christmas, New Years, Presidents Day and Martin Luther King weeks are excluded.
Donor: Dodie & Ian MacAuley, Parents of Kaitlyn ’12
30. Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment Cater Galante Orthodontic Specialists Smile! Cater Galante Orthodontic Specialists in Rocklin is offering this comprehensive orthodontic treatment package including braces, all x-rays, all visits and one set of retainers for a new patient. The practice of new SFHS parents Dr. Galante and Dr. Cater is located on Lonetree Boulevard in Rocklin. Visit www.luvmysmile.com.
Donor: Dr. Donna Galante & Dr. Paul Cater, Parents of Carina ’14
31. Golfer’s Paradise: Eagle Crest Resort, Oregon Journey to this friendly full-service resort and enjoy 7 nights, 8 days in this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home which sleeps 7 (two queen and three twin beds). Perfect for a golfing trip or family vacation! (Visit www.eagle-crest.com) Enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, fishing, golfing or skiing all in one quiet spot located in Central Oregon. Eagle Crest resort in Redmond features 3 golf courses, an 18-hole putting course, full-service spa, indoor & outdoor pools, fitness center, and 15 miles of paved hiking and biking baths. Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort, whitewater rafting and fishing on the Deschutes River are all nearby. (Select a mutually agreeable date.)
Donor: Tammi & Robert Salazar, Parents of Jamie ’14
32. Notre Dame vs. Stanford Football Game with Limo Calling all Notre Dame fans to show their Fightin’ Irish spirit out here on the West coast and raise their paddles high to bid on this spirited game day package for 4 on Saturday, November 26th, 2011! The Kuppenbender family is providing the driver and transportation for your round trip limousine ride to and from the 5:00pm game held at Stanford University. The Asmuth family is providing the 4 tickets to the game along with spirited t-shirts from Notre Dame and other souvenirs to get you in the Fightin’ Irish Spirit!
Donors: Diane & David Asmuth, Parents of Helen ’15 Lorie & Jim Kuppenbender, Parents of Petie ’13
33. Carpe Vino - Fine Dining + Wine in Auburn Experience a fabulous prix fixe dinner for four along with especially selected wines by the owners of this familyrun business located in Old Town Auburn in the heart of the Gold Country! Carpe Vino is the only 4 star restaurant in Auburn, California and is known for its hard to find, short run wines and wines of the Sierra foothills which they also serve in their adjacent wine bar. Leave the driving to the professionals who will pick you up for your dinner in a Towne car underwritten by SFHS parents and safely return you home when the evening comes to a close. Visit http://carpevinoauburn.com.
Donors: Carpe Vino – Matt & Drew Moffatt Pinky & Michael Vergara, Parents of Alexandra ’15, Ashley ’06 & Kristen ’08 47
34. Star Struck! The Tonight Show with Jay Leno + NBC Studio Tours for 4 Overnight at New W Hotel Hollywood Don’t forget your camera or autograph books! Warm up for your Hollywood experience with a 70 minute NBC Studio Tour and then head over to the set for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno to be a part of a live studio audience and watch Jay’s famous opening monologue and interviews with Hollywood celebrities as well as live performances from musical guests on the show! Your accommodations include a night at the new W Hollywood Hotel with 2 queen beds. The new W Hollywood Hotel is located at the famous intersection of Hollywood & Vine and brings a touch of modern luxury to LA. Just steps from famous landmarks including the Hollywood Bowl, Capital Records Building, the Kodak Theatre and Graumans Chinese Theatre.
Donor: KCRA/KQCA Program Director, Shirley Sullivan Hearst Television, Tracy Grech Clark ’78, Parent of Caitlin ’10
35. Heavenly Dinner for 8 with the Bishop at the Bishop’s What could be more heavenly than a dinner party with three Bishops? Eight guests will enjoy a beautiful multi-course dinner paired with wines and the delightful company of Bishop Jaime Soto. St. Francis High School President Marion Bishop and her husband Paul Bishop will serve as your official hosts! This will be an exquisite evening in Marion and Paul’s beautiful Fair Oaks home. This Once-InA-Lifetime dinner will take place on a mutually agreeable date.
Donor: Bishop Jaime Soto Marion & Paul Bishop, Parents of Leah Bishop Newton ’92
36. River Cats Suite The Cats are out of the bag! Throw your next birthday party, anniversary fete, corporate event, or TGIF at Raley Field, home of the Sacramento River Cats. The suite seats 16, and includes 8 parking passes. (Does not include food or beverages, nontransferable, select a mutually agreeable date. Must be used for a River Cats game.)
Donor: Cheryl & Christopher Holben, Parents of Celeste ’13 and Jacqueline ’14 Runyon Saltzman and Einhorn, Inc.
37. Lane of Honor at St. Francis High School Be the winning bidder to name a street sign to honor a person close to your heart: your daughter, a loved one, a St. Francis faculty or staff member. The possibilities are endless…you have the naming rights of this lane used for drop-off and pick-up for the 2011-2012 school year. At the end of the school year, the street sign will be either yours or your honoree’s to take home and cherish for a lifetime.
Donor: St. Francis High School
Check out the newest addition to our neighborhood! IPS Printing Inc. is now offering you
Digital Printing Receive 10% off your your 10% off 1st digital digital print print job job ad. 10/31/10. with this ad.with Offerthis expires
2020 K Street Sacramento, CA 95811
In the Heart of Sacramento
20th St 21st . St.
Come in and let us assist you with your next project. Whether it be big or small... we can handle it all! If you can't make it out of the office, we can come to you!
J St. K St . L St.
2601 J Street • Sacramento, CA 95816 • 916-443-5721 2601 J Street • Sacramento, CA 516 • 16-44-5721 2610 Marconi Ave. • Sacramento, CA 2610 Marconi Ave. • Sacramento, CA 521 • 16-44-1640
95821 • 916-484-1640
www.bayerprotectiveservices.com Bryon A. Bayer and Julie Al-Huneidi
Tel: 916.716.3313 www.KaraParker.net
Selling Sacramento's Finest Homes
Ramiro L. Hernandez PH (916) 206-1508 FAX (916) 400-3083
2950 19th Ave. Sacramento, CA 95820 Chipped Edge Art Glass 3/8â€? & 1/2â€? Heavy Glass Doors Mirrored Walls Mirrored Wardrobe Doors Bevel Mirrors Tabletops Custom Glass Work
CA Licence No. 866734 Bonded
Call (888) 979-4077 or visit www.hansonmcclain.com Listen to Money Matters on 1530AM KFBK | Saturdays 2-4 p.m.
Securities offered through Hanson McClain, a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Hanson McClain Advisors. (01/10)