Policing Consultant & expert witness David Anthony is here to help with your next case
Mr David Anthony
MSt. CANTAB, Dip Pol CANTAB, UCLAN, HMICFRS, PSNI, GMP, MPS, SFC, APOC, SIO
Policing Consultant & Expert Witness
Policing Consultant, Expert Witness and Operational Risk Specialist. Security Consultant specialising in operational security, combating Armed Criminality including commercial and cash in transit robberies. Expert Witness in Major Crime Investigations, Intelligence and Police Management including Police Procedures and Processes. Member of the National Expert Witness Association (NEWA).
Specialist Investigator with extensive experience harnessed through 31 years police service in London and Manchester, in the investigation and management of serious and organised crime. National Review Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Specialised Lecturer on Policing. Provider of Investigative Services and Bespoke Confidential enquires for the Legal and Commercial sectors. Media expert and commentator to Sky News, ITN News and BBC News on operational policing and serious and specialist investigations.
Subject Matter Expert on:
• Major Crime Investigations
• Serious & Organised Crime
• Police Management
• Firearms and Public Order Command
• Police Procedures and Processes
• Court and Evidence
Currently Lecturing at UCLAN as Associate Lecturer leading the Major Crime Module (Specialising in Homicide Investigation) on The Police & Criminal Investigation Degree Course.
As Senior Investigating Officer.
• Delivered review of Bloody Sunday for Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) after the conclusion of the Public Inquiry chaired by Lord Saville.
• Advised and Initiated criminal investigation.
• Led Inspections into the National Crime Agency on National Tasking and National Intelligence requirements.
• Responsible for the liaison with all Chief Constables (Police) Law Enforcement Agency Heads.
• Lead Inspector on Serious and Organised Crime.
• Led Inspections across all UK Police Forces on their response to Serious and Organised Crime and Organised Crime Groups.
• Expert Witness On Police Procedures, ABE Interviewing, IP Rights, Counterfeiting and Fraud.
DASCH Consultancy Ltd 0161 428 4519 07920 504325 email@example.com www.daschconsultancy.co.uk 40 Windsor Avenue Gatley CHEADLE Cheshire SK8 4DU