A Guide To Booking Online – Select Your Own Seat
1) Choose the performance you wish to attend and click ‘Book Tickets’
2) Click the ‘Select Your Own Seats’ tab
3) Click the area of the theatre you wish to sit in e.g Stalls
4) Move your mouse across the circles on the plan. The circles represent seats. A window will pop up and say ‘Available’ or ‘Unavailable’. Click on the seat you wish to select for purchase. When you have selected your seat, a cross will appear through it.
5) When you have clicked on your seat, a window will pop up that will tell you the price. Click on the price if you wish to purchase the seat at this price. If not, press the x in the top right corner.
6) Your selected seat and price will appear on ‘Your selections’. If you change your mind, click the cross on the left. You can select more seats in the same way or click ‘Add to Order’ to purchase your tickets and see your shopping basket.
Click x to cancel seat
Click Add to Order to add seats to your basket
7) This screen is your shopping basket and shows the tickets you have selected. Click continue to pay for your tickets. To cancel these tickets and start again, click ‘Remove Performance’ or ‘Cancel Order’. To add more tickets for the same performance or another show, click ‘Continue Shopping’
Click continue to pay for your tickets Click ‘Remove Performance’ or ‘Cancel Order’ to cancel tickets.