2013 Cookie Sale Mobile Payments Program Agreement Troop(s)# If you signed up for an account with more than one troop, please put all troop #s in the space above separated by a /
I _______________________ (the User) understand that by participating in the mobile payment program offered by GSSGC for use during the 2013 cookie sale, that I must adhere to rules and procedures as outlined below. Int.
• ALL transactions must be completed by “swiping the card” in order for council to absorb the standard fees. If you “key” in and card number to process a transaction, I, the User, will be responsible for the resulting $0.19 transaction fee. I agree that council may contact me after the cookie sale has ended to collect these fees.
• The User must provide the Troop Leader/Coordinator with documentation of their credit card sales, as they will not have access to other user’s transaction information directly, in order to receive credit for their sales as payment to the troop. I understand that all funds from mobile payment transactions are deposited directly to the Council account, and to my personal account or troop account.
• The User receives an email for every transaction, and these can be printed or forwarded via email to the leader for payment verification.
• It is the responsibility of the User to keep track of sales assigned to different daughters within the troop, or while completing transactions at a Troop Booth Sale.
• I, the User, Understand that if I am using more than one troop account, it is my responsibility to ensure I switch accounts accordingly before processing a sale. Sales that are mistakenly credited to the wrong troop cannot be traced by council.
• Swipers must be returned to your Regional/District Team at the sale-end paper-push, th March 15 , 2013. The contracted User may be charged $50 for unreturned swipers.
• I, the User, understand that I must follow the set up process as directed and outlined by GSSGC.
• For trouble with your log-in credentials, please contact Devon Spira at email@example.com. All other technical support issues should be directed to PayAnywhere.
• I Understand that Council will track and upload Troop Totals into SNAP
______________________________________ PRINT NAME