Let us take you there Holidays by coach
Winter / Spring
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk
welcome aboard This year we have decided to split our tour programme into two smaller brochures. The first of which is the Winter/Spring edition, the second being Summer/Autumn edition which will be released later in the year.
We have put together some interesting short breaks for the beginning of the year to help the winter months pass by. Then moving into the spring months, there is the opportunity to explore an array of different attractions including castles and gardens and some tasty treats. All the hotels selected this year have been inspected recently either by ourselves or our wholesale supplier Greatdays. Many of the selected hotels are 4 star rated and have lift access to all floors and disabled access rooms, just ask our booking staff if youâ€™re worried about access to any of the hotels.
We are sure there is something to tempt you. Cozy Tours Team
mystery tour & gala concert
magical snowdrops strictly dancing
a taste of yorkshire captivating cardiff
pg 6 churchill's 'our finest hourâ€™
pg 7 castles & gardens of northumberland pg 8 cheddar & the west pg 9 somerset railway
pg 11 pg12 pg 13
All tours offer a local pickup points from one of the following locations. Some of these will be provided by a ‘feeder service’ to meet up with the main coach.
Bedfordshire Pickups • Sandy – Market Square • Biggleswade – Market Square • Stotfold – High Street, Parade of Shops Hertfordshire Pickups • Baldock – High Street, opps Boot public house • Letchworth – Station Road, Tourist Information • Hitchin – St Marys Square • Stevenage – Matalan, Bus Stop K • Royston – Bus Station Cambridgeshire Pickups • Melbourn – Car Park opps Vicarage Close • Meldreth – Whitecroft Road
The location of pick up points and times will be advised with your travel pack. This will be sent to you appoximately 10 days before departure. Our booking staff will be happy to give an approximate time before this date.
Cozy gift vouchers make the perfect treat for those special occasions, from Christmas to birthday present! Available from our office.
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk
peace of mind Quality Holidays-Hotels
We have partnered again this year with Greatdays, to offer you a range of destinations to choose from.
Greatdays have over 25 yearsâ€™ experience in arranging holidays and tours for coach operators. They are members of BAWTA and operate under a strict code of conduct with hotels.
Our team of staff are always ready to help and advise you. From our friendly booking advisers in the office to our professional and safe tour drivers, who will look after you on your holiday.
You can be sure youâ€™re in safe hands with us.
Your Money is safe
When you book with Cozy Tours you have the added reassurance that your money is insured and protected, which guarantees that in the unlikely event that we cannot fulfil your booking you will get all your money back.
Value for Money
When you choose Cozy Tours for your coach holiday you choose real value for money. Look at the quality of our holidays and compare them with other operators.
Most of our holidays have excursions included in the price, many also have entrance to local attractions included in the holiday price to add extra value to you. • Luxury coach travel • Included excursions • Carefully planned itineraries • Peace of mind that your money is protected • Experienced tour drivers • All hotel accommodation • No hidden extras • Local pickups
Travel in Comfort
Sit back and relax … Your coach holiday starts from the moment you board one of our coaches.
From then on you can just sit back and relax, enjoy the comfort of our award winning coaches, safe in the knowledge that you’re in the hands of an experienced tour driver.
• Extra leg room • Reclining seats with seat belts • Experienced tour drivers
• Air Conditioning • Air suspension • Pre-book your seats
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk
mystery tour & gala concert 2 day tour - 26th January 2014
Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery as we travel to our mystery destination. Quality accommodation, gala concert all included in the price - a trip not to be missed! Day 1 - Travel to hotel and evening at leisure Travel to our mystery destination, making a stop en-route for lunch. Arrival at our hotel will be late afternoon, with time to prepare for this evenings meal and entertainment. Gala Concert Featuring orchestra and singers, from the classic tunes of the war years to popular tunes of today. Recreating some of the most iconic film and theatre music of the last 60 years together building towards a grand finale of flag waving standards. Day 2 - Return home After a full English breakfast in the hotel, we start our journey home.
Hotel: (4 Star) All rooms have En-suite bathrooms, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron, toiletries
Price includes: ◦ 1 nights half board ◦ Gala concent night ◦ All coach travel
Deposit £50pp 5 singles no supplement Full payment due 9/12/13
magical snowdrops 3 day tour - 14th Febuary 2014
Day 1 - Travel to hotel and evening at leisure Travel to Warrington and our hotel for our two night stay, making a stop en-route for lunch
Day 2 - Snowdrops Enjoy a full English breakfast in the hotel before heading out to discover the delights of Britain’s largest winter garden, where the white carpet will be rolled out for visitors during snowdrop season. The garden contains almost 700 different plant species and a further 1,600 shrubs specifically bred for the seven-acre wonder. It may be chilly so be sure to wrap up warm.
Day 3 - Return home After a full English breakfast in the hotel, we start our journey home. Price includes: ◦ 2 nights half board ◦ Entrance to Dunham Massey ◦ All coach travel
Deposit £50pp 6 singles no supplement Full payment due 3/1/14
Hotel: Holiday Inn Warrington (3 star hotel) All rooms include ensuite bathrooms; satellite TV; trouser press; hairdryer; tea & coffee making facilities.
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk
4 day tour - 21st Febuary 2014
A professional dance couple will run the break and host each night and teach new dances
Day 1- Travel to hotel - Arrive at our hotel and relax before dinner and the 1st night is an introduction night with dances and demonstrations being tought. Day 2 - Day of leisure at the hotel or a local excursion After breakfast we head out on a excursion to nearby Oxford, returning back in time to relax before dinner and the 2nd dance night, with a demonstration cabaret performed by a top ballroom dance couple. Day 3 - Day of leisure at the hotel or a local excursion After breakfast we head out on an excursion to nearby Winchester, returning back in time to relax before dinner and the 3rd night dance night with demonstration cabaret performed by a top Latin dance couple. Day 4 - Return Home - After breakfast we start our journey home arriving home mid afternoon. Hotel: De Vere Wokefield Park (4 Star) Set in the rural Berkshire countryside, offering a unique environment. All rooms have EnPrice includes: suite bathrooms, flat screen TV with ◦ 3 nights half board Freeview channels, tea and coffee making ◦ Local excursions facilities, hairdryer, iron, toiletries ◦ Professional dance nights entertainment ◦ All coach travel
£266 pp Page 8
8 Singles no supplement Deposit £50pp Full payment due 10/1/14
a taste of yorkshire 4 day tour - 17th March 2014
Day 1- Travel to hotel - Arrive at your hotel and relax before dinner. Day 2 - Black Sheep Brewery and Wensleydale Creamery After a hearty breakfast, we travel to the Black Sheep Brewery which has been brewing in Masham since 1992 and now produces beers that are famous countrywide. The Wensleydale Creamery at Hawes is the only maker of Real Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese. Go back in time as you walk through the original farmhouse dairy, housing equipment from the turn of the century and learn about the traditional cheese-making process. Day 3 - York and York's Sweet Story Today, you will travel to the historic walled city of York which is renowned for its exquisite architecture, tangle of quaint cobbled streets and the famous York Minster. Enjoy a mouth-watering journey through York's special chocolate and confectionary story. Discover the stories of the people of York from chocolate's founding families to those who made, packed and shipped chocolate around the globe. Day 4 - Return Home - After breakfast we start our journey home Price includes:
◦ 3 nights half board ◦ Entrance to Wensleydale Creamery ◦ Entrance to Black Sheep Brewery ◦ Entrance to York's Sweet Story ◦ All coach travel
5 Singles no supplement Deposit £50pp Full payment due 3/2/14
Hotel: Mercure Leeds Parkway (3 Star) Set right next to a wildlife reserve with views across the Yorkshire countryside. All rooms include En-suite bathrooms; tea and coffee making facilities; Flat-screen TV; Hairdryer; Trouser press and iron.
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk
captivating cardiff 4 day tour - 7th April 2014
Day 1 - Travel to hotel and Wye Valley Travel to Cardiff. En-route, visit the Wye Valley. Day 2 - Cardiff and Cardiff Castle Enjoy a full day in the Welsh Capital. Discover 2,000 years of history in the heart of the city at Cardiff Castle. See the Millennium Stadium before heading to Cardiff Bay where you can see the Wales Millennium Centre, the National Assembly, Scott Harbour, the Norwegian Church, the Visitor Centre, and the Helwick Lightship. Day 3 - Dyffryn Gardens and the National History Museum Dyffryn Gardens are a 55 acre Grade I garden featuring intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and an extensive arboretum, overlooked by a grand Edwardian mansion. Later, visit St. Fagans: National History Museum. Day 4 - Return home Depart for home via the stunning Brecon Beacons, taking in the dramatic scenery of this unspoilt National Park. Hotel: Maldron Hotel Cardiff (4 Star) All rooms have en suite bathroom; TV, iron, hospitality tray. There is a lift to all floors and the hotel has a bar, restaurant and lounge area. Hotel situated in the city centre.
◦ 3 nights half board ◦ Entrance to Cardiff Castle ◦ Entrance to Dyffryn Gardens ◦ Entrance to the National History Museum ◦ All coach travel
£249 pp Page 10
5 Single no supplements Deposit £50pp Full payment due 24/2/14
churchill's 'our finest hour' 4 day tour - 28th April 2014
Day 1 - Churchill War Rooms and arrive at hotel Before arriving at our hotel in Kent we will take time to visit London and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms. Day 2 - Chartwell and St George RAF Chapel of remembrance This morning's visit is to Chartwell, Churchill loved this house and especially the view over the Weald of Kent. In the afternoon, we will take a short break at the St George Chapel of Remembrance. Afterwards, we move on to the Shoreham Wartime Museum where you can explore the museum's fascinating displays of aviation relics and prints by the aviation artist Geoff Nutkins. Back to hotel for dinner. Day 3 - Dover Castle and the Kent Battle of Britain Museum A morning visit to Dover Castle and The Secret Wartime Tunnels. In the afternoon, we make our way to the Kent Battle of Britain Museum. Day 4 - Return home After breakfast we start our journey home. Price includes: ◦ 3 nights half board ◦ Entrance to Shoreham Aircraft Museum ◦ Entrance to Dover Castle ◦ Visit to Churchill's War Rooms ◦ Visit to Chartwell ◦ Visit to the Battle of Britain Museum ◦ All coach travel
5 Single no supplements Deposit £50pp Full payment due 17/3/14
Hotel: Mercure Maidstone (4 Star) All rooms have en suite bathroom, TV with satellite channels, iron, hospitality tray, hairdryer. There is a lift to all floors and the hotel has a bar, restaurant, lounge and leisure facilities.
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk
castles & gardens of northumberland 5 day tour - 12th May 2014
Day 1 - Travel to hotel Drive to Northumberland and see the famous Angel of the North on the way to your hotel. Day 2 - Holy Island and Bamburgh Castle Cross the tidal causeway to Lindisfarne, or Holy Island. The Island is home to the ruins of Lindisfarne Priory, Day 3 - Cragside and Alnwick Garden Be inspired by the most exciting contemporary garden developed in the last century, The Alnwick Garden. The inspiration of the Duchess of Northumberland, this fascinating garden features the Grand Cascade as its centrepiece to create spellbinding water displays. Day 4 - Hadrian's Wall Today, trace a little of the route of Hadrian's Wall, once garrisoned by thousands of troops, living in a series of substantial forts. Day 5 - Return home After breakfast start your journey home. Hotel: Jurys Inn Newcastle (3 Star) All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities. Hotel has lounge area, bar, restaurant and a lift to all floors
Price includes: ◦ 4 nights half board ◦ Entrance to Cragside and Alnwick Garden ◦ All coach travel
5 Single no supplements Deposit £50pp Full payment due 31/3/14
cheddar & the west somerset railway 5 day tour - 26th May 2014
Day 1- Travel to hotel Drive through the lovely Somerset countryside to our hotel. Day 2 - West Somerset Railway and Minehead Take a journey on the West Somerset Railway, a heritage steam railway. See the gently rolling Quantock hills and distant Exmoor, unspoilt villages and farms and the cliffs and coast of the Bristol Channel. Day 3 - Glastonbury, Wells and Cheddar Gorge Visit the spirited town of Glastonbury with its long history and rich traditions. Steeped in history, Wells is England's smallest city and one of the most beautiful. Visit the Gothic style cathedral dating from the 12th century, Day 4 - Exmoor and Dunster In the morning, take some time to explore Exmoor's stunning landscapes, wilderness and tranquillity, and a warm rural welcome await you on Exmoor, one of Britain's breathing places. In the afternoon, visit Dunster, a pretty medieval village Day 5 - Return home- After breakfast start our journey home. Price includes: ◦ 4 nights half board ◦ Single journey on the West Somerset Railway ◦ All coach travel
5 Single no supplements Deposit £50pp Full payment due 14/4/14
Hotel: Holiday Inn Taunton (3 Star) All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, trouser press, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities. Hotel has lounge area, bar, restaurant and leisure facilites
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk
terms & conditions
1. Why should I read this? Because it is very important. This Trading Charter, together with the important Holiday Information, forms the basis of a legally binding contract between you (the person making the booking and everyone else named) and us (Cozy Tours LLP). If you take a few moments to study them you will see that they set out in simple terms what responsibilities we each have under the contract. Reading it now may help to avoid problems later. 2. How and when do I make this contract with you? Whichever way you contact us the contract is made when your booking is entered on to our reservation system and we issue a confirmation of booking. We will send you the confirmation of your booking within 10 working days. Please check this very carefully to ensure all the information is correct and tell us immediately of any errors. 3. How is my holiday money protected? In accordance with "The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992" all passengers booking tours involving hotels with Cozy Tours are fully insured for the initial deposit and subsequently the balance of all monies paid to us, including repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Cozy Tours. Our insurance has been arranged by Wrightsure Services Ltd.
4. When do I have to pay and how much? When you make your booking you must pay a deposit of £50 for every person named on the booking. If you book within the balance due date you must pay the total price of the holiday at the time of booking. In other cases, you must pay the balance of the price of the holiday on or before the balance due date, which is normally six weeks before travel. If you do not, we may cancel your booking and you will have to pay the cancellation charges set out in section below.
5. Can you change the price of my holiday after you have issued the booking confirmation? Yes we can, but only in very limited circumstances. The price of your holiday can be varied due to changes in • Transportation costs such as fuel and/or fuel tax, ferry operator fares and tolls. • Exchange rates applied to the particular holiday booked; or Dues and taxes including changes in VAT or any other government imposed charges. In case of any small variation, Cozy Tours will absorb the price increase. For larger variations we will notify you of the increase, if the increase is more then 10% of the holiday you have the right to cancel it and receive a full refund of monies paid. Should you decide to cancel because of this you must exercise your right to do so within 14 days from issue date printed on the invoice. In addition to sterling we use the Euro in calculating our holiday prices at an exchange rate of £1 = €1.17 set on 31/08/13. 6. Can I change my holiday arrangements? If you want to make any change to your booking, we will do our best to help but we cannot guarantee to make the change that you want. There maybe an additional charge for facilities requests. Any significant alteration after the balance due date will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and will be subject to the cancellation charge detailed below. A significant alteration would include change to the number of people travelling. 7. Can I transfer my booking to someone else? You can transfer your booking to someone else provided you give us reasonable notice. This person must be able to satisfy all the conditions for the holiday and a change cannot normally be made later than seven days for prior to departure. You will remain responsible for ensuring that the holiday is paid for by the balance due date. 8. How can I cancel my holiday? You, or any member of your party, may cancel at any time provided that the cancellation is made by the person who signed the booking form and is communicated to us in writing via the office at which you made your original booking. You will have to pay cancellation charges set out in the scale below to cover our estimated loss resulting from cancellation. If you are insured against cancellation you may be able to recover the charges from your insurance Your cancellation will take effect from the date when we receive your written confirmation of your cancellation. You must also return any tickets or vouchers that you have received. A reduction in room occupancy may increase the charges for the remaining passengers by the application of supplements for low occupancy or rooms. Scale of Cancellation charges Period before departure within which written cancellation of holiday price is received More than 42 days Loss of deposit 42 - 28 days 30% 27 - 14 days 45% 7 - 13 days 60% 6 - 0 days 100%
9. What happens if you change my holiday? The arrangements for your holiday will usually have been made many months in advance. All our tours may be subject to change. Any change will be in an effort to enhance the tour, if possible. We will always provide up to date information on the tour. Timings are all dependent on road conditions. Cozy Tours reserves the right to curtail, cancel or alter any tour if circumstances beyond its control render the advertised itinerary inoperable. In case of cancellation all monies paid will be returned to passengers, whereupon Cozy Tours shall be exempt from further liability.
10. What is included in the holiday price? Holiday price include all coach travel, hotel accommodation and meals as specified in the holiday and hotel description and VAT where applicable. Morning coffee, afternoon tea and other refreshment are not included. Some hotels may make a small charge for porterage and tea and coffee served after dinner. Gratuities to hotel staff
and driver/couriers are discretionary, entrance fees, guide fees and city sightseeing tours are not included in the holiday cost unless otherwise stated. All coach travel is included except where it specifically states 'option' or as an extra on the tour for example rail trips, guided tours or entrance fees etc. Breakfast is defined as an 'English Breakfast' unless otherwise stated. Evening meals are generally three courses and usually be a choice of courses on the menu. Included excursions The itinerary for your chosen holiday is summarised on the appropriate brochure page. To help you in planning your holiday, the excursions which are included in the price of your holiday are clearly shown. Minor changes to the brochure itinerary and the final itinerary will not entitle you to compensation. Unless otherwise stated, excursions to cities and other major places of interest do not include guided tours or entrance fees to places of interest. Whilst you are on an included excursion, a guided boat cruise, train ride or entrance to an attraction may be offered as an optional activity at a reasonable charge.
11. How do I complain? The tour driver on your holiday is there to deal with any queries or problems that you may encounter. If you have a problem during your holiday, you must inform them immediately. Likewise if you encounter any problems within the hotel, you MUST inform the hotel staff to allow them to rectify the matter. In most cases these difficulties can be rectified on the spot and it is never possible to reverse hotel problems (ie room or food) after you have returned from your holiday. Consequently, any such complaint cannot be investigated if no prior notice is made to our tour driver and no claim will be entertained under these circumstances. If they are unable to resolve the problem to your satisfaction you should complete a Holiday Report Form which is available from your tour driver. If the matter cannot be put right on the spot, you must notify us in writing so that we are in receipt of your complaint within 14 days of the completion of your holiday and this must be sent to The Customer Relations Manager, Cozys, Unit 2 Wireless Station, Chestnut Lane, Kneesworth, Royston, Herts, SG8 5JH and must quote your booking reference number and holiday destination. Failure to establish your complaint immediately in accordance with the above procedure may affect the outcome. Please note that we can only respond to one letter per booking and that comments written on our questionnaire forms are not classed as a formal complaint. What happens to complaints? All complaints that are received are thoroughly investigated. Sometimes these investigations can take time awaiting responses from our suppliers.
12. Passenger Behaviour We want all our customers to have a happy and carefree holiday. But you must remember that you are responsible for your behaviour and the effect it may have on others. If you or any member of your party is abusive or disruptive or behaves in a way which, in our opinion, could cause damage or injury to others or affect their enjoyment of their holiday, or which could damage property, we have the right after reasonable consideration, to terminate your contract with us. If this happens we will have no further obligations or liability to you. If you damage, howsoever caused, Cozy Tours or our suppliers property you will be charged for repair or replacement. If you soil, howsoever, Cozy Tours or our suppliers property you will be charged reasonable costs for cleaning or replacement if the soiled item(s) can not be returned to their original condition by cleaning. The tour driver, representative, ship's captain, or authorised official of other means of transport is entitled to refuse you boarding if in their reasonable opinion you are unacceptably under the influence of drink or drugs or you are being violent or disruptive. If you are refused boarding on the outward journey we will regard it as a cancellation by you and we will apply cancellation charges according to the scale shown here. If the refusal is during the holiday or on the return journey we have the right to terminate the contract and will have no further obligations or liability to you. For the comfort and enjoyment of the rest of our passengers, you may not:• Play a radio or personal stereos on a coach • Smoke at any time on our coach • Bring alcohol on the coach for the purpose of consumption. NB: You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct pick-up point, on time, throughout the holiday. We would also ask you to consider other passengers and refrain from using mobile phones on the coach.
13. Infectious or Contagious Diseases We reserve the right to refuse carriage to anyone who has an infectious or contagious illness. If you have suffered from such an illness within 14 days of departure you must obtain a letter from your GP confirming that you are not contagious or infections. We reserve the right to terminate your holiday as a result of such an illness. We will not offer any refund under either of the above circumstances however it may be that such a cancellation would be covered by your travel/holiday insurance.
14. Coach Travel This will be provided by one of our award winning coaches. Featuring, full air suspension, adjustable arm rests, individual reading lights, double glazed windows, radio CD, DVD, air conditioning, curtains, reclining seats including seat belts, with excellent leg room. Cozys reserves the right to change the size of the coach dependant on numbers and operational reasons. No Smoking Policy By law we operate a strict no smoking policy on all our vehicles. We make frequent comfort stops. Pets We do not allow pets to be taken on our holidays. Registered Assistance Dogs will normally be accommodated on UK holidays only. Can I book my seat? Yes, requests for particular coach seats can be made on most coach holidays at the time of
booking, and you will be told when you book. We cannot accept bookings which are conditional on the provision of specific seats. We will do everything possible to conform to the seating plans shown and to provide the seat numbers booked by customers; however, this may not always be possible. On occasions it may be necessary for us to reallocate seats, in which instance all customers will be notified. We do not allocate specific seats on coaches operating feeder services. A seating plan is held for each holiday and passengers can choose their seat. If your requested seat is not available we will offer the next available nearest seat unless otherwise requested. These seats are kept throughout the holiday except on feeder coaches. Please note that occasionally we use coaches with a different seat plan and the seat position may alter. Please note that in front of seats 1,2,3,4,25,26 there is a modesty board as the entrance/exit steps are located there and as a consequence there may be slight reduction in leg room Luggage It is important that you ensure that the luggage labels provided by us are firmly attached to your luggage as this assists our staff and porters in identifying the luggage belonging to our customers. Please note that due to limited space for luggage we restrict luggage to one medium sized suitcase which should weigh no more than 20kg per person. You may also take a small bag with you on board the coach but this must be of a size suitable to be stored on the overhead luggage rack. When an overnight stop is part of a tour you may also bring a small overnight bag with you. You should tell the driver when your luggage is being loaded to ensure that this bag can easily be available at the overnight hotel. Whilst this is convenient it should be noted that although the luggage lockers will remain locked we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to belongings left on the coach overnight. We advise you to take all your personal belongings with you at overnight stops. If you exceed these luggage allowances we may at our discretion agree to carry the luggage if space and weight restrictions allow and the welfare of staff is not placed in jeopardy. Lost property Any items of lost property found on our coach will be handed into our office as soon as possible. It is then available from there for collection. We cannot, however, accept responsibility for any item of lost property left on our coaches. 15. Heath & Safety on holiday The Department of Health produce a leaflet "Health Advice for Travellers" which can be obtained from your GP. Some people may be at risk from discomfort or deep vein thrombosis (DVT) if they remain immobile on a journey for a long period of time. If you are planning to undertake a coach journey of more than 3 hours you should consult your doctor if you have ever had DVT or pulmonary embolism, a family history of clotting conditions, cancer or treatment for cancer, a stroke, heart or lung disease or if you have had major surgery in the past 3 months. We reserve the right to refuse any booking in the absence of a doctor's certificate confirming that you are fit to travel. During the journey we provide comfort stops as frequently as possible. During these stops you are encouraged to get off the coach and walk around. Exercise reduces and discomfort which may be caused by periods of immobility.
16. Pick up point, itineraries, travel documents and passport You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point, at the correct time, with the correct documents and we cannot be held liable for any loss or expense suffered by you or your party because of an incorrect passport or late arrival at the departure point. If you are a British citizen travelling outside the United Kingdom you must have a full UK passport valid for a minimum of three months after your scheduled date of return. NonUK citizens must seek passport and visa advice from the consulates of the countries you plan to visit prior to making a booking for one of our holidays. The name on the passport must match the name on the ticket. If someone in your party changes their name after the booking is made you must tell us immediately so that we can issue the ticket in the new name. Approximately 10 days prior to departure we will send the lead named passenger all the necessary labels so that you receive them in good time for your holiday. Certain travel documents may have to be retained by us and your tour driver will issue them to you at the relevant time. If you lose a travel document after it has been issued to you we will require you to meet the direct cost charged by the carrier/supplier for the issue of a duplicate or replacement. Included excursions are detailed on the relevant brochure page and refunds will not be made for any excursion not taken. Admission fees to buildings, grounds etc. are not included in the price of the holiday unless otherwise stated on the relevant brochure page. Refunds will not be made if a passenger does not wish to take advantage of any part of a holiday which is included in the price.
17. Medical arrangements European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) On all holidays to the Republic of Ireland and any holiday where an excursion to a Member State of the EC is offered, included or optional, it is advisable to carry with you your EHIC card. Details for this are available from the Post Office or online and entitles you to free or reduced cost emergency state medical treatment in the EC.
18. Terminating your holiday If you choose to terminate your holiday of your own volition for whatever reason, Cozy Tours LLP will not be liable for any additional expenses incurred and no refunds will be given for any part of the holiday not taken.
19. Travel delays There are occasions when our coaches are delayed due to traffic congestion, ferry delays etc. We cannot accept liability for these delays, howsoever caused.
20. Mechanical failures Whilst we go to great efforts to ensure that everything functions correctly to ensure smooth and enjoyable holiday, there are occasions when mechanical items fail, in the event of any such failure, Cozy Tours will attempt to minimise any inconvenience but we cannot be financially liable should such occur.
21. Special needs Unfortunately, many hotels do not provide adequate facilities for guests with mobility problems or who suffer from other disabilities. Please notify us before you book if you or a member of your party has special needs or suffers from a disability.
We are keen to plan arrangements for your holiday so that special needs and requests can be accommodated as far as possible. If you will need assistance or special facilities in the hotel, or may have difficulties in taking part in excursions or boarding and travelling on the coach or other means of transport you must let us know in advance. Not all holidays in this brochure may be suitable for you. We want you to enjoy your holiday and will try to help you select an appropriate trip, for further information you should contact Cozy Tours. Our Tour Driver likes to help and is happy to provide general assistance to our customers but cannot: â€˘ Undertake any action which may put their health, safety, welfare or the legal requirements for a break in duty at risk. â€˘ Act as (physical or social) carers for customers at departure, on the journey, on arrival or at any time during the holiday. Wheelchairs If you wish to take a mobility scooter or wheelchair on your holiday you must request this at the time of booking and carriage is at the discretion of the company. Any such equipment must fold flat for storage or must be broken down into pieces of no more than 20kg and be assembled, dismantled and handled by the user or their companion. We recommend that you hire such equipment in resort to alleviate such problems. 22. Special requests If you have a special request, we will do our best to help but, save as set out below, we cannot guarantee that it will be fulfilled. Please inform us of your request before you make your booking and ensure that you provide as much detail as possible. If fulfilment of your special request is vital to your holiday, it must be specifically agreed with us before or at time when you make your booking. We will comply with any special request which has been specifically agreed. General confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to our supplier is not confirmation that your request will be met. All special requests are subject to availability unless and until they are specifically confirmed by us and the word 'guaranteed' appears next to the item on your confirmation. If fulfilment of your special request incurs and additional costs, we will either invoice this prior to your departure or inform you that it will have to be paid locally. If your special request relates to special diet, please tell us before booking or as soon as you are medically advised and send us a copy of the diet. We will contact the hotel or hotels on your holiday but please note that some hotels may not have facilities to cope with special diets and we cannot be held liable for their failure to do so unless we have specifically confirmed to you that a special diet will be catered for. Where we think that a hotel is unlikely to be able to cope with a special diet we will tell you prior to issuing a booking confirmation so that you can exercise your right to cancel. Single Occupancy Single occupancy of rooms when available may be subject to a supplementary charge and this will be shown on the brochure page. Entertainment Some of our hotels arrange additional entertainment. Where this is part of the holiday details are given on the respective brochure page. Where it is not specified it may still be available but is at the discretion of the hotel and is not guaranteed. It may be withdrawn for a lack of demand or for operational reasons. 23. Suppliers Facilities Suppliers facilities such as at hotels, at attractions etc have been described in good faith but we cannot guarantee that a given facility will be available at any given time. Images of hotels used in the brochure are often provided by the supplier and are used to show a representation of the hotel. Hotels often have different styles and size rooms and so the room you are allocated may not be as shown. Also please note that occasionally extra items not normally included (but usually available for an extra charge) such as wine or dressing gowns etc may be used to enhance the image.
24. Do I need travel insurance? We strongly recommend that you are adequately insured for any of our holidays. Prior to departure we will request that you provide to us details of your insurers, your policy number and the emergency contact number stated on your policy. From 1st January 2009, the sale of travel insurance connected to holiday or related travel will be regulated by the Financial Services Authority. As we do not hold the necessary authorisation, we are no longer able to offer or advise on travel insurance related matters after this date.
25. Statutory authorities This brochure is issued subject to applicable Acts of Parliament and Government Regulations and the company reserves the right to modify itineraries to conform to requests from the competent authorities in the United Kingdom and any other sovereign state through which the tour will operate.
26. Data Protection Act In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we need to use the information you provide such as names, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be supplied to security checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
27. Errors and omissions Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this brochure at the time of printing we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
28. Publication This brochure was published in the United Kingdom by Cozy Tours LLP, Unit 2, Wireless Station Park, Kneesworth, Royston, Herts, SG8 5JH
Three easy ways to get in touch
Booking your place on one of our tours is very simple. Whether you need help choosing a holiday or want extra information, feel free to get in touch!
Come and see us in person
Come and speak to our friendly staff at our booking office: Cozy Tours, Unit 2 Wireless Station Park, Chestnut Lane, Kneesworth, Nr Royston, Herts, SG8 5JH
Call us and speak to one of our staff
Our dedicated team await your call 0345 265 8888 * Mon - Fri 9am-5pm Visit our web site www.cozytours.co.uk Browse our collection of holidays in your own time, any time! Safe and secure booking online
Follow us on Facebook Facebook.com/cozycoaches * Calls are charged at local call rate
Co zy To u rs
0345 265 8888 www.cozytours.co.uk