F ROZE N G OL D 2 017
What If I Told You We Were Lowering the Risk While Keeping the Rewards Just as Great? Strengthen Your Fundamentals. Enrich Your Pedigrees. Stack Success. MAKE YOUR COW HERD GREAT AGAIN. #fg4ever
FG 16 The 16th Celebration of Bovine Excellence Auction Night Phones: 419/350-9159 513/256-8575 Internet Bidding: 937/515-1194
Advanced Mineral Performance Technology
Friday Evening, March 17, 2017 The Grand Ballroom at the Crowne Plaza Hotel 6500 Doubletree Ave. – Columbus, Oh 43229 614/885-1885
6:30 P.M. – Frozen Gold Social Heavy Hors d’Ouevres and Cocktails
Sponsored in-part by ShowRITE Feeds & Long Range ™, and AMPT
7:30 P.M. EST – Frozen Gold XVI Watch and bid live at liveauctions.tv!
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for news and instant updates @ptamn
Extended-Release Injectable Parasiticide 5% Sterile Solution NADA 141-327, Approved by FDA for subcutaneous injection For the Treatment and Control of Internal and External Parasites of Cattle on Pasture with Persistent Eﬀectiveness CAUTION: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. INDICATIONS FOR USE LONGRANGE, when administered at the recommended dose volume of 1 mL per 110 lb (50 kg) body weight, is eﬀective in the treatment and control of 20 species and stages of internal and external parasites of cattle: Lungworms Gastrointestinal Roundworms Dictyocaulus viviparus Bunostomum phlebotomum – Adults and L4 Adults – Cooperia oncophora – Adults and L4 Cooperia punctata – Adults and L4 Cooperia surnabada – Adults and L4 Haemonchus placei – Adults Grubs Hypoderma bovis Oesophagostomum radiatum – Adults Ostertagia lyrata – Adults Ostertagia ostertagi – Adults, L4, and inhibited L4 Trichostrongylus axei – Adults and L4 Mites Trichostrongylus colubriformis – Adults Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis Durations of Persistent Effectiveness
Parasites Gastrointestinal Roundworms Bunostomum phlebotomum Cooperia oncophora Cooperia punctata Haemonchus placei Oesophagostomum radiatum Ostertagia lyrata Ostertagia ostertagi Trichostrongylus axei Lungworms Dictyocaulus viviparus
150 days 100 days 100 days 120 days 120 days 120 days 120 days 100 days
THE WEIGHT GAIN IS REAL. Go ahead, blink.
A deworming with LONGRANGE® (eprinomectin) can help keep parasites from eating into your profits.
If you used a conventional dewormer like When you look at the benefits of season-long CYDECTIN® (moxidectin), SAFE-GUARD® parasite control with LONGRANGE – you’ll (fenbendazole) or in combination, your cattle see you have a lot to gain.
Use LONGRANGE on your cow/calf operation and see the difference for yourself.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION LONGRANGE® (eprinomectin) should be given only by subcutaneous injection in front of the shoulder at the recommended dosage level of 1 mg eprinomectin per kg body weight (1 mL per 110 lb body weight). WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS Withdrawal Periods and Residue Warnings Animals intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered within 48 days of the last treatment. This drug product is not approved for use in female dairy cattle 20 months of age or older, including dry dairy cows. Use in these cattle may cause drug residues in milk and/or in calves born to these cows. A withdrawal period has not been established for pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Animal Safety Warnings and Precautions The product is likely to cause tissue damage at the site of injection, including possible granulomas and necrosis. These reactions have disappeared without treatment. Local tissue reaction may result in trim loss of edible tissue at slaughter. Observe cattle for injection site reactions. If injection site reactions are suspected, consult your veterinarian. This product is not for intravenous or intramuscular use. Protect product from light. LONGRANGE® (eprinomectin) has been developed speciﬁcally for use in cattle only. This product should not be used in other animal species. When to Treat Cattle with Grubs LONGRANGE eﬀectively controls all stages of cattle grubs. However, proper timing of treatment is important. For the most eﬀective results, cattle should be treated as soon as possible after the end of the heel ﬂy (warble ﬂy) season. Environmental Hazards Not for use in cattle managed in feedlots or under intensive rotational grazing because the environmental impact has not been evaluated for these scenarios. Other Warnings: Underdosing and/or subtherapeutic concentrations of extendedrelease anthelmintic products may encourage the development of parasite resistance. It is recommended that parasite resistance be monitored following the use of any anthelmintic with the use of a fecal egg count reduction test program. TARGET ANIMAL SAFETY Clinical studies have demonstrated the wide margin of safety of LONGRANGE® (eprinomectin). Overdosing at 3 to 5 times the recommended dose resulted in a statistically signiﬁcant reduction in average weight gain when compared to the group tested at label dose. Treatment-related lesions observed in most cattle administered the product included swelling, hyperemia, or necrosis in the subcutaneous tissue of the skin. The administration of LONGRANGE at 3 times the recommended therapeutic dose had no adverse reproductive eﬀects on beef cows at all stages of breeding or pregnancy or on their calves. Not for use in bulls, as reproductive safety testing has not been conducted in males intended for breeding or actively breeding. Not for use in calves less than 3 months of age because safety testing has not been conducted in calves less than 3 months of age. STORAGE Store at 77° F (25° C) with excursions between 59° and 86° F (15° and 30° C). Protect from light. Made in Canada. Manufactured for Merial, Inc., Duluth, GA, USA. The Cattle Head Logo and LONGRANGE are registered trademarks of Merial, Inc. ©2015 Merial, Inc. All rights reserved. 1050-2889-06, Rev. 2/2015, 8LON016C
As much as
Over calves treated with CYDECTIN + SAFE-GUARD. *Results varied between 13 and 40 lbs. for heifers and steers, respectively, over 104 days.
Talk to your veterinarian or visit theLONGRANGElook.com
Watch for a chance to win a
JOHN DEERE® GATOR™ Scan to watch video and enter, or go to theLONGRANGElook.com/cc54 . IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Do not treat within 48 days of slaughter. Not for use in female dairy cattle 20 months of age or older, including dry dairy cows, or in veal calves. Postinjection site damage (e.g., granulomas, necrosis) can occur. These reactions have disappeared without treatment.
®JOHN DEERE is a registered trademark, and ™GATOR is a trademark, of Deere & Company. Deere & Company neither sponsors nor endorses this promotion. Merial is now part of Boehringer Ingelheim. ®LONGRANGE and the Cattle Head Logo are registered trademarks of Merial. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 Merial, Inc., Duluth, GA. All rights reserved. RUMIELR1455-A (09 /15)
are probably already reinfected with parasites. That’s because conventional dewormers only last 14 to 42 days and SAFE-GUARD has no persistent effect. Only LONGRANGE delivers up to 150 days of parasite control in a single treatment.1,2
Available in 500 mL, 250 mL and 50 mL bottles. Administer subcutaneously at 1 mL/110 lbs.
Dependent upon parasite species, as referenced in FOI summary and LONGRANGE product label.
LONGRANGE product label. 3 Data on file at Merial.
Positively charged! AMPT™ is revolutionizing beef cattle mineral nutrition as we know it. Advanced research and new technologies have led to the development of greatly improved mineral sources. Never before has a mineral company combined these technologies into one package. AMPT precisely targets optimum nutrient levels, complementing forage, to deliver the best performance — nothing more, nothing less. That’s the revolution of precision supplementation.
Visit Booth #189-190 at the Ohio Beef Expo and ask the experts at ADM how they are putting an extra 4/10# per day on calves. LEARN MORE AT www.admani.com/AMPT ADM Animal Nutrition™, Quincy, IL • 866-666-7626 • AN_BeefHelp@adm.com
Frozen Gold 2017 | 7
SHOWCASING THE WORLD’S ELITE Important Sale Information Unless described or announced differently, the following terms will apply to each of the lots selling.
The Right to Flush
All lots described as “The Right to Flush” will carry the following guarantee. In all cases, a minimum of eight (8) transferable embryos is guaranteed to the buyer. In the event of any cow failing to produce the minimum number of embryos (8), the buyer will have the option of flushing the cow again until the minimum, and only the minimum, number of embryos is fulfilled, or the buyer may elect to have their money returned to them based upon a prorated price per embryo as determined by the auction price of the flush. In all cases, the buyer will assume the expenses associated with the embryo flush. The location and the technician used for the flushing procedure will be the choice of the seller and in most cases will be announced at the sale. Unless stated otherwise, the buyer will have the right to flush the female as soon as she is available. Terms of the Sale Please see each lot for details on each female’s availability. The duration Terms of the sale are cash or good check made payable of the agreement will be 12 months from the date of the sale. If the purto PrimeTIME immediately after the sale and before any chaser has not received embryos within this time period, all deposits will livestock or merchandise is exchanged. Except where be returned in full. If embryos are recovered but the balance of the flush described differently in this booklet, full payment is purchase price and flush expenses have not been paid by the purchaser expected on sale day. Invoiced accounts are due in full then all deposits will be forfeited and embryos retained by the seller(s). within 10 days of the sale date or may be subject to a 2% Pregnant Recipients finance charge on the tenth day and each tenth day In the case of already realized pregnancies (i.e. embryos that have been thereafter. Any person bidding on items in this auction implanted and confirmed pregnant) the buyer will pay 100% of the puragrees to these terms and conditions and understands that, chase sale day. Each of these recipient females has been examined for by bidding, they are entering into a binding contract bepregnancy by a qualified technician and is fully guaranteed to be carrying tween themselves and the seller(s) and that they will be the mating described with each lot. These cattle will sell without further held financially responsible for their actions. This includes guarantee. In the case of unrealized pregnancies, the seller will provide those people representing parties not present at the sale the buyer with a pregnant recipient female that is fully guaranteed to be carrying the mating described in its respective lot on or about unless approval is received from the sale manager prior to the time agreed upon by the buyer and seller. Buyer must take the sale. All bidding disputes will be settled by the auctiondelivery of and make full settlement for their pregnancy eer. purchase within 30 days of confirmation of the pregnancy and notification by the seller. All “sexed pregnancies” are fully guaranteed to be carrying the calf sex as determined in this booklet or as selected by Liability the buyer. No guarantee, expressed or implied, is made as to a live All persons who attend this sale do so at their own risk. calf, calf quality, or recipient value. In all cases, transportation will be the Neither the sale manager, auctioneer, employees, nor the responsibility of the buyer in cooperation with the seller. sellers may be held responsible for any accidents that may occur. Embryo Packages Unless described or announced differently, all embryos are Grade #1s and are fully guaranteed to consist of their respective mating described Location and Sale Headquarters herein. Due to the nature of this event and the wide range and The Columbus Crowne Plaza North Hotel’s Grand geographical locations of the buyers and sellers involved, no guarantee Ball Room - in The Continent off I-71 at SR 161 can be made as to conception rate realized when using these embryos. (E. Dublin-Granville Rd.). Five minutes north of the Ohio However, if the buyer uses an embryo technician that is agreeable to the 6500 Doubletree Ave., seller, and the buyer informs the seller of his intentions prior to implanting Expositions Center, the embryos, at least one 90-day pregnancy will be guaranteed per three Columbus, OH 43229. Phone: 614/885-1885. embryos sold. Many of the embryos will be available for transfer at the auction. In all cases, if shipped the buyer will be responsible for all shipping arrangements and expense. Room Reservations Call the Columbus Crowne Plaza North Hotel at Semen 614/885-1885 and ask for the “Frozen Gold Block.” All semen is guaranteed to be of acceptable quality but no guarantee is made as to conception rate. Much of the semen will be available for transfer at the sale. In all cases, if shipped the buyer will be responsible for all shipping arrangements and expense.
Watch For Special Door Prizes at the Sale!
8 | Frozen Gold 2017
Internet Bidding Procedures:
Live internet bidding is available at www.liveauctions.tv. You may watch the auction and bid on your favorite items in real-time. Bidders must register prior to 6:00 pm EST, March 14.
Internet Bidding Questions May Be Directed to 937/515-1194 Internet bidders are responsible for all published updates/ corrections and/or announcements made from the auction stand prior to and during the auction. It is highly recommended that all bidders consult the sale update sheet and sale order and/or contact the owner(s) or sale manager prior to bidding. The sale management and auction staff bear no responsibility for the function of the internet broadcast. The sale management reserves the right to refuse bidding privileges at anytime.
Frozen Gold Embryo & Semen Shipping Services provided by: 1-800-443-6389
www.sekgenetics.com Embryos and semen not picked up sale night will be stored at S.E.K. Genetics. Shipping arrangements may be made by contacting S.E.K. after settlement by using your name and buying number. Storage fees may apply and insurance is available. All shipping is responsibility of the purchaser.
Auction Night Phones: 419/350-9159 513/256-8575 Internet Bidding: 937/515-1194
Craig M. Reiter & Associates P.O. Box 305 Perrysburg, Ohio 43552 Phone: 877/800-9230 Sale days: 419/350-9159 firstname.lastname@example.org www.primetime.marketing
Col. Kevin Wendt, Auctioneer......... 419/566-1599 Col. Ron Kreis, Auctioneer.............. 740/683-3235 Greg Meyer........................ Clerk, 513/256-8575 Mark Murphy......................................... Ring Staff John Meents...........................................Ring Staff Richard Carmichael................................ Ring Staff Kent Jaecke............................................Ring Staff Shane Ryan........................................... Ring Staff
Photo Archives: Lindsey Broek, The Voice Arin Strasburg, Designs by Arin Linde Sutherly, Lindeâ€™s Livestock Photos Steph Cronin BJ Eick Graphic Design: Tiffany McComas
Neither the owners, auctioneers, sale manager or other affiliated personnel may be held responsible for any accidents that may occur. PrimeTIME AgriMarketing NETWORK, Inc. acts only as an agent between buyer and seller and may not be held responsible for any livestock or merchandise. It is to be clearly understood that PrimeTIME AgriMarketing NETWORK, Inc. and its representatives act only as a medium between buyer and seller, and may not be held liable, financially or otherwise, for any failure on the part of the same to fulfill any obligations set forth in this sale or for the truth of any warranties expressed or implied. Neither does PrimeTIME AgriMarketing NETWORK, Inc. assume any financial obligations to collect or enforce the collection of monies between buyer and seller. This catalog has been prepared by the sale manager from information provided by the seller(s) and is assumed accurate as presented to us. However, PrimeTIME AgriMarketing NETWORK, Inc. will in no way guarantee age, pedigree, or reproductive status of the animals selling. All exceptions taken and adjustments made are between buyer and seller.
Broadcast live at liveauctions.tv // Updates at frozengold.net Frozen Gold 2017 | 9
A Frozen Gold Sire. He Sells.
SPECIAL LIVE LOT
Watch a video of High Style now at frozengold.net and see him on display at the auction. High Style – Lot F
“High Style” 677D ET 6.50% Chi Bull 384643
GAMBLES HOT ROD SILVEIRAS STYLE 9303 SILVEIRAS ELBA 2520 ASHW WHO DA MAN JSUL WHO DAT LADY 2037Z JSUL 6640 BW: 71(et)
Selling full possession and two-thirds semen revenue-sharing interest. Buyer may elect to pay 33% more than hammer price to acquire full interest in which case seller retains 200 straws of semen (to be received within 24 months post auction) for in-herd use only. An elite sire from a remarkable National Champion dam and an amazing show cattle cow family, High Style is an exciting calving ease and maternal sire for the next generation. His individual quality, indemand blood, TH-status, and the amazing potency of his pedigree make High Style an immediate breeding solution for so many of today’s show cattle producing females.
Who Dat Lady 2037Z
High Style is an embryo product of the 2013 ACA National Champion and Frozen Gold mainstay, Who Dat Lady 2037Z, whose first mating to I-80 – and more this fall, some from embryos purchased here – nearly topped this auction and later produced a string of high-selling calves up to $56,000 including winners at the Keystone International and the Kansas AGR. Her first match with Style produced an otherworldly average of $44,333 from 6 calves. Each calf from the flush sold from $30,000-$75,000 and several have already won this season including full sisters to this bull that were recent winners in Denver and at the Kansas Classic; three of these high-selling winners were raised by Jeff Jackson, TX, from embryos purchased in The Frozen Gold. The $202,000 Silveira’s Style 9303 is the most dominant sire in current heifer show rings nationally; his daughters win everywhere and many times in multiple breeds. His incredible success is thanks, in large part, to how well he blends with females like Who Dat Lady 2037Z. Remember that the dam of Style and the dam of High Style – as well as several of her sisters – were all National Champion Females. Then study the remarkable simiStyle x Who Dat Lady 2037Z larity between this bull and his sire. High Style will breed true for calving ease without sacrificing do-ability plus the lasting soundness and flexibility that is one of the reasons this pedigree has become so successful. His THC status will produce more marketability from first-calf dams; especially those that are too plain or too tight, and there are plenty of those. Use him with daughters of several club calf bulls to keep Chi percentages in balance for even more value and marketability.
Lot F-A – Embryos of Who Dat Lady 2037Z
Selling one package of three IVF Sexed Female Embryos Buyer may select from embryos by Silveira’s Style, SAV Bismarck, or Colburn Primo OFFERED BY SCHAEFFER SHOW CATTLE – HAGERSTOWN, INDIANA – TIM & EMILY: 765.541.0738 JEFFS CATTLE COMPANY – DALHART, TEXAS - TONY & BRANDY: 806.663.6418
10 | Frozen Gold 2017
A Frozen Gold Sire. He Sells. Watch a recent video of Tinder now at frozengold.net – He is always on display on the ranch
SPECIAL LIVE LOT Tinder – Lot G
CARD Tinder 20D
PUT A LITTLE Frozen Gold Live Lot STICKER ON THIS 75% American Simmental Cow 3208001 CNS PAYS TO DREAM T759 LLSF PAYS TO BELIEVE ZU194 LLSF URABABYDOLL U194 ZKCC CHOPPER 844U GCC MISS CHOPPER 020Y GCC MISS WHISKEY 16/5R Polled TH-Free // PHA-Free SC: 39 Act. BW: 78 Adj. 205d Wt: 874
SPECIAL Calved: March 18, 2016
02/24/2017 Wt: 1343
Selling one-half semen interest only – Partial possession is negotiable
If you thought Snap Chat was great, wait until you try Tinder! This powerful breeding piece is the next great product of the amazing Cardinal donor, Miss Chopper 020Y, and he offers a valuable and potent twist on the success of his older siblings. This bull is pure power — and plenty of it! He always has been. He arrived with a modest birth weight but he poured it on quickly and has never stopped. You have not seen a three-quarter Simmental bull with the type of powerful, square back and hip that this guy carries down into a serious pair of XXL pants. He is just as wide at the ground and stands on some real timber with all toes pointing forward. He was always one of the hairiest in the best-selling crop of bulls ever at Cardinal – including the carriers – and he has a very agreeable disposition. He was the #1 weaning weight bull in a crop of more than 125 and he will weigh more than 1350 at a year of age yet he has barely a 6.0 frame score. Tinder is a real man! He is the fourth fantastic natural calf in a row from Miss Chopper 020Y whose first calf was Snap Chat, the limited sire of 4 State Fair winners in his first crop. The second calf from his dam was the $16,500 full sister to Snap Chat that now works for Doug Stork, MI, and the third was CARD Chatterbox, now a featured maternal sire at Martin Livestock, IN. His dam is literally one in a million. She raised this hulk in the mine and bred right back for another. What will she do next?
Snap (the real one) will soon be going public so we figured our 16th sale was as good of a place as any for the I.P.O. of CARD Tinder. With the limited access yet phenomenal success of his brother, Snap Chat, and the no-miss consistency of his dam plus the obvious quality of Tinder, is there any doubt how he will breed? The good looks and performance of Tinder speak for themselves, and there is already a waiting list for his semen. For herd improvement with real earning power, this Tinder hookup is one that will actually do you a lot of good! OFFERED BY CARDINAL CATTLE COMPANY – WYOMING, IL – JEFF WISNEFSKI, MGR: 815.274.3860 – CARDINALCATTLECOMPANY.COM
Look for semen from Tinder’s older brother, SNAP CHAT, selling as Lot 100.
Frozen Gold 2017 | 11
Outcross Genetics. Elite Performance. She Sells.
SPECIAL LIVE LOT Waverly 996W – Lot 1
BBR Waverly 996W American Maine-Anjou Cow 400248
Irish Whiskey x 996W
Calved: February 8, 2009
FJH SPECIAL DELIVERY 505M BFW MITTEN MAN Q35P LMJ CONNIE 590 EM JOLT 795 MCF MISS JOLT 216JP ANGUS
Selling 100% interest and possession in Waverly 996W Sells open – Ready to flush at Donor Solutions Purchase price includes 5 embryos – 3 by Maternal Made and 2 by Irish Whiskey Cow is guaranteed to produce embryos in IVF or conventional transfer – Ask for details
Irish Whiskey x 996W
Due to calve April 12
Recipient is a crossbred cow housed at Bargersville , IN
Lot 1B – Three embryos by Made 2 Order
12 | Frozen Gold 2017
- These are the best “Live Lot” opportunities we have ever had in the Frozen Gold, and Waverly 996W is the proven Maine-Anjou masterpiece that everyone needs more of. She makes money, she doesn’t cause problems, and she is so easy to use – especially with her outcross genetics and her wonderful consistency. - With lifetime revenue production exceeding $320,000 and no-miss results in ET this unique and productive cow is ready to headline a new program and she can make a huge difference with just one crop. She is the $40,000 record high seller of The Holiday Classic Sale where she sold shortly after she was selected as the Champion Female of the NAILE Junior Show and the National Junior Heifer Show in 2010. - Waverly is the dam of the $68,000-valued Maternal Gem at Pinnacle Sires, OK, plus a great string of success by Irish Whiskey. Daughters from this combination sold in 2012 for $19,000 to Sullivan Farms, IA, and 2014 for $20,000 to Feree, IN, and $7,500 to Buck, OK. Another pair sold for $7,000 to Oran Wolfe, IN, and $22,000 to The Farmer Group, OH, (she raised a $15,000 this fall) plus another daughter by Bojo sold for $21,000 in 2015. - This cow has sold embryos over $1,000 each and pregnancies over $8,000 on several occasions. She is easy to use in transplant with strong lifetime averages in IVF-RSM and conventional transfer. She has been rested since the fall and is ready to resume her work plus we are throwing 5 embryos into the mix so you can get started even faster. - Great Maines are some of the easiest cattle to sell year in, year out. Waverly 996W is a great Maine and her pedigree is unlike nearly any other you will find. Take the keys and drive!
Lot 1A – Confirmed Heifer Pregnancy by First Class Act
Bojo x 996W
OFFERED BY MARTIN LIVESTOCK – BARGERSVILLE, INDIANA – JIMMY: 317.431.0618 THE FARMER GROUP, LTD – PEMBERVILLE, OHIO – PHIL: 419.349.7755
Legendary Success. She Sells.
SPECIAL LIVE LOT
Stockman 898/8406 – Lot 2
SULL Stockman 898/8406 American Angus Cow 17297495 Calved: January 31, 2008 TC STOCKMAN TC STOCKMAN 365 TC PRIDE 0014 BALDRIDGE OSCAR PRIDE 886 S D G PRIDE 379 S D G
Selling 100% interest and possession in SULL Stockman 898/8406 Sells open – Ready to flush at Donor Solutions – Last calved late fall of 2016 Cow is guaranteed to produce embryos in IVF or conventional transfer – Ask for details
Blue Mamba 1902
Lot 2A - Four embryos by Dameron First Class Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 2B – Four embryos by SCC First-n-Goal Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 2C – Three IVF Female embryos by EXAR Classen Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Proven, elite purebred genetics are more valuable than ever and lasting elites like Stockman 898/8406 are the best kind of property. This amazing source of winning profit can be all yours this spring and she is more than ready to get to work. - This cow, and her amazing mates, have perfected the art of producing major premiums and major banners in multiple breeds; it’s quite possible that no tribe – especially Angus - does it better. - Developed in the winning program at Sullivan Farms, IA, this cow and her cloned mates have produced an amazing string of success in pure and crossbred circles. For 7 of the last 9 years, the 898 tribe has produced heifers that have won AT LEAST TWO major shows per year including the National Western, North American International, and National Junior Heifer Show. Wow! - This rare gem recently produced a $23,000 daughter by SAV Brilliance and her 2017 full sister is going to be heard from soon. New heifers – several from embryo sales – by DF Vegas and Silveira’s Style are coveted prospects for the coming season with some owners calling them, “the best I have ever seen”. Several of these new calves are full sisters to the major winners from this cow. - This great cow literally flushes so well that the Hara crew cannot keep her anymore. She has been a profitable feature of our last two Frozen Gold sales producing nearly $35,000 in those two events alone and her calf sales are much, much better. - When it comes to producing foundation purebreds or winning half-blood females of any breed it is doubtful that you can select a better starting point. The work is done here and this Stockman is ready to work for you right away. Enjoy. And bring her back. OFFERED BY HARA FARMS, MARK, JEFF, AND CHARLES HARA – DUBLIN, OHIO – MARK: 937/478-8431 – JEFF: 614/554-3402
Blue Raspberry 2204
Blue Bunny 8112
Frozen Gold 2017 | 13
GRANNY’S RITA TRAVELER 47W Elite Maternal. Time Tested. She Sells.
SPECIAL LIVE LOT
Rita Traveler 47W – Lot 3
Granny’s Rita Traveler 47W American Angus Cow +16399448Calved: April 3, 2009 QAS TRAVELER 23-4 DHD TRAVELER 6807 BEMINDFUL MAID DHD 0807 RITO 3X25 OF 5H11 EXT BAINRIDGE RITA J039 RITA 6F39 OF 3B16 RITO 3S3
Bainridge Rita J039
Selling 50% interest without possession in Rita Traveler 47W
Sells open – In transplant now
Lot 3A – Confirmed Heifer Pregnancy by Dameron First Class Due to calve September 17, 2017 – Recipient is a commercial black cow Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 3B – Three IVF embryos by Dameron First Class Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 3C – Three IVF embryos by Remington Lock ‘n Load Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Wow…what a classic Angus beauty this one is! She is the epitome of a rock-solid maternal foundation with her time-tested blood, standout pasture performance, and elite individual quality.
Steel Force x 47W
- This Aberdeen beauty was bred to be great but she came out even better. Bred at Granny Creek Farms, OH, her memorable dam is a former Frozen Gold feature and leader at Bainridge Cattle, OH, and later at Stanleyville Cattle, OH, and lastly at Kastel Show Cattle, MI. She has been a leader wherever she landed and her name can be found on the bottom of the pedigrees of several favorites and top performers over the years. - This cow is a real beauty and she works great. Sure she has the fantastic volume and upgraded muscle you would expect in your foundation donor but it’s the sensational balance, structure, udder quality, and bone size that really makes this cow special. - A real worker, this cow has been a no-miss performer in transplant as well. She is posting an average in IVF over 7 frozen and she has made up to 33 good ones in conventional transfer. Her 2016 crop included 7 daughters of SVF Steel Force that will be features of the coming fall season and previous calves include a powerful daughter that works for Dyer Farms, OH, and her full brother that is a herd sire for Goff Farms, IN. OFFERED BY PROSPECT CATTLE – HILLSBORO, OHIO – DAVE AND CHAD FAIRLEY: 937.205.5242
Dameron First Class
14 | Frozen Gold 2017
SPECIAL LIVE LOT
WHO DA LADY 1Y A Perfect Blend. She Sells.
Ready 2 Rumble x 1Y
Who Da Lady 1Y – Lot 4
Bainridge Who Da Lady 1Y PUT A LITTLE Frozen Gold Live Lot STICKER ON THIS 8.69% Chi Cow 359231 /// 25% Sim Cow 2879907 WHO MADE WHO 411F ASHW WHO DA MAN ASHW CA X MA X SM 55| MEYER RANCH 734 THE EMERALD LADY 138M 9053 ANGUS
I-80 x 1Y
Selling full interest and possession – Due to calve March 30, 2017 to TJSC Vindication - Take this big opportunity to push your program higher with this full-interest option on one of the best and hottest daughters of the great Emerald Lady 138M and the legendary Who Da Man. This young donor is well proven in production, and her elite pedigree could not be any more right for the times – see the dam of Lot 1 among others.. - Who Da Lady 1Y was a show ring champion for Hannah Topmiller and team, and she has become the great production cow that she was always destined to be. From just two embryo crops she has produced an average calf price of $5,833 including daughters by I-80 and Ready 2 Rumble up to $7,750 and a first natural calf that is now working as a herd sire for Samantha Yonkers, NE. Her 2017 crop has gotten off to her best start yet with a dazzling daughter by Daddy’s Money on the ground now and more calves on the way by auction time. - This beautiful cow flushes especially well and has been easy to work for profit. She posts an average of 22 good embryos in conventional transfer and a remarkable average of 14.25 good embryos via IVF, all sexed female. She has been bulletproof at work and has also calved regularly since entering production.
I-80 x 1Y
- She is a daughter of arguably the most productive and lucrative Frozen Gold donor on record, the great Emerald Lady 138M, whose embryos are featured here again this year as Lot 6 after posting lifetime sales near $1 million. Due to calve shortly after the auction, Who Da Lady 1Y, is foolproof and ready to rock. Young, gorgeous, and so proven. Now she can be yours. OFFERED BY HANNAH TOPMILLER, MATT MARKLAND, AND Y-NOT CATTLE – ANTHONY TOPMILLER: 513.504.3358
Watch a video of Who Da Lady 1Y now at frozengold.net and see her anytime on the farm The Emerald Lady 138M
Frozen Gold 2017 | 15
Winning 138M Blood.
Embryos of Bainridge Beauty W2W Donor Sire: Dr. Who Donor Dam: The Emerald Lady 138M (Meyer 734 x AN)
Lot 5A – Three embryos by Monopoly Lot 5B – Three embryos by Man Among Boys Lot 5C – Three embryos by Mr HOC Broker
All available for pickup or shipping sale night
- More from the Emerald Lady 138M foundation that pays, grab on to these proven power packages from the great Beauty W2W! The donor here is a maternal sister to the Lot 4 feature and she is a former Holiday Classic top seller that is delivering as promised – only better. - This beautiful cow may have hung more banners than any other cow in the offering in the last two years. After an incredible first embryo crop that produced an amazing array of winners by Monopoly and MAB, W2W followed it up with another winning crop by Broker; the embryos selling here will produce full siblings to all of these winners. - Her first litter of daughters by these combinations averaged $5,900 and a natural daughter by Jesse James brought $8,000 in the 2015 Holiday Classic plus previous calves by Monopoly include two steers at $7,500 each and a bull at $5,200. - A daughter by Monopoly was selected as the Grand Champion of the 2015 Ohio Feeder Calf Round Up and her full brother was a strong winner on the Ohio’s BEST Circuit for Bryce Vernon, plus the W2W progeny popped up as winners at a long list of summer jackpots. - The fall of 2016 featured another winning W2W daughter, this time by Broker. Raymond Gonnet, KS, purchased a heifer raised by Shegog/Laird for the Flory family, KS. She has been a consistent winner so far including wins at the American Royal, Kansas State Fair, and the Kansas Beef Expo. - W2W is a 100% premium performer with a great set of fall calves on the ground now and more spring babies arriving by auction time. Her calves are colorful and crazy hairy and their structure has been great regardless of the sire chosen. They are carrying the torch of this great, winning family! OFFERED BY MCCAULEY FAMILY CATTLE, MATT MCCAULEY & FAMILY – CAMBRIDGE, OHIO – 740/705-1009
16 | Frozen Gold 2017
THE EMERALD LADY 138M The Ballroom Queen.
The Emerald Lady 138M
Embryos of The Emerald Lady 138M Reg. 50% American Simmental Female Donor Sire: Meyer 734 Donor Dam: Angus 9053 Tested THF/PHAF/AMF/NHF
Lot Lot Lot Lot
6A – Three IVF heifer embryos by Who Da Man 6B – Three IVF heifer embryos by Daddy’s Money 6C – Three IVF heifer embryos by Ali 6D – Three embryos by DCC New Look
BIM x 138M
All available for pickup or shipping sale night
- No Frozen Gold offering is complete without the great Emerald Lady 138M, the all-time, top-selling full interest cow in the history of this event and one of the top-grossing cows in the show cattle world. In fact, since her death in 2015, The Frozen Gold is the only place to acquire embryos from 138M – and supplies are dwindling. - 138M is the dam of an unmatched string of success that will live forever. Sons include the 2013 American Royal Grand Champion Steer and AI sires by Who Da Man and DCC New Look. Daughters include an Ohio Expo Supreme Champion, Ft. Worth Champions, Ohio State Fair Champions – more than once – and big league donors like Beauty W2W (featured here as Lot 5) and Who Da Lady 1Y (selling here as Lot 4). Her sons and daughters continue to strike gold for top show cattle outfits all across the country.
- 138M has blended well with everything we could think of - and some we didn’t - and she just keeps cranking out the good stuff. It never gets old, so you can invest with confidence that these new and proven options will deliver the kind of satisfaction you deserve. Her daughters are her greatest gifts and this offering features 100% heifer calves! - How can you go wrong with The Emerald Lady? You can’t. Check recent shows and sales for the success of her cow family and come prepared to buy these low risk, big reward options. Long live the queen. OFFERED BY SOLID ROCK FARMS, CURT WELCH – LITTLE HOCKING, OHIO HUCK SHOW CATTLE, DAVE HUCK – VINCENT, OHIO – 740/434-3689 OR 740/749-0939
Who Da Lady 1Y
Frozen Gold 2017 | 17
CHANTEL 1Z “CHARLIE” White Hot and Rollin’!
Firewater x 1Z
Embryos of Chantel 1Z 50% American Charolais Cow EFP31
Donor Sire: WCC Mr Interstate 122 Donor Dam: Faber’s Chantel (Heat Wave x Oahe Wind Charolais) Tested THC/PHAF
Lot 7A - Three embryos by Mr TR Firewater Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 7B - Three embryos by Set Me Free Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Hi Ho x 1Z
Lot 7C - Three embryos by Hi Ho Silver Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- You can’t say we didn’t warn you…but WOW…what a first crop from this white-hot beauty! Nearly every single calf from this former champion has been a champion already, yet she is literally just getting started! - Chantel 1Z (a.k.a. Charlie) was a $96,000 sensation as a calf but that investment price looks small now that she is pushing $200,000 after the sale of her first embryo crop and natural calf. Was there ever a doubt that quality like hers would pay? - Charlie was Supreme Champion of the Scarlet and Gray Classic – among many other top placings – and her first calf was a $20,000 winner of that very same show for Demi Powers, OH.
Firewater x 1Z
- This fall marked the arrival of her first steer calves to the show and sale scene. They were by Hi Ho Silver and they sold for $23,500, $9,000 and $7,500 with the top seller winning Grand in one ring and Reserve in the other at the 2016 Heart of It All Preview for Olivia Caldwell, IL, and later Reserve Grand of the 2017 IL Beef Expo. - The first League of Their Own Sale marked the arrival of Charlie’s first ET heifer calves this past fall. The 4 heifers combined to average $27,125 and 3 of them have already been big winners. A daughter by TR Firewater was Grand Champion of the 2017 National Western Composite Charolais Show for the Bennett family, IN, and her full sister was Supreme at the Ohio AGR Preview for Abbie Collins, OH. Their sister by Drivin’ 80 has been a steady winner for Bailey Garwood, OH, with multiple Top 5’s and breed wins so far. - Charlie is arguably the best daughter of Faber’s Chantel, one of the great earners in the history of the club calf business. She was genetically programmed to be the star that she has become. Grab these embryos from her before her owners take her off the market – we already warned you once! OFFERED BY GOETTEMOELLER SHOW CATTLE, BRIAN, DRU & SPENCER GOETTEMOELLER – WINCHESTER, INDIANA – 937/459-0209 GREEN OAK FARMS – NEW PARIS, OHIO – GALE LONG, OWNER – DILLON DURHAM, MANAGER – 765/546-0395
Drivin 80 x 1Z
Frozen Gold 2017 | 19
How Can She Get Any Better?
Embryos of Garwood Donor 4527 Sire: Smooth Sailing Dam: GK Donor N-117 (Ground Zero) Donor 4527 is Tested THF/PHAF
Lot 8A – Three embryos by Fu Man Chu Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 8B – Three embryos by Fu Man Chu
Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Fu Man Chu x 4527
- Back again and better than ever, Donor 4527 is a Frozen Gold customer favorite and one of the most recognized club calf females in the game. Her progeny have been big hits for her embryo customers from previous sales but this combination looks to be even better yet! - This cow has been a sensation since she sold as the $60,000 top seller of the Donors Unlimited Sale and she has cemented her legacy thru the quality of her calves. Several calves by I-80 have been top sellers in their crops along with even better results by Stud Monkey, Irish Whiskey, and Fu Man Chu. - These embryos will produce full siblings to Jake Nikkel’s red-hot winner on the circuit now. Sired by Fu, Jake’s steer was purchased from Rodgers/Goretska/Arthur/Jeffs and was Grand Champion of the 2017 Kansas Classic, 3rd Overall Prospect of the 2017 National Western and the 2017 KS Beef Expo so far. - Remember that Donor 4527 is a maternal sister to a Ft. Worth Grand Champion Steer, another class winning steer at Ft. Worth, and 11 other siblings that combined to average over $12,500 for Mimms Cattle, TX. A sister was Champion Chi at the Houston Stock Show, another maternal brother is the AI sire, Chocolate Milk, and her dam still holds the record for the highest price paid for an embryo in the history of this event.
Fu Man Chu x 4527
- Donor 4527 is the best of the N-117 legacy. She delivers the goods. OFFERED BY GARWOOD CATTLE, LLC – JUSTIN GARWOOD AND FAMILY – COLUMBIANA, OHIO – GARWOODCATTLE.COM JUSTIN: 330/921-8116 OR NOAH SKRINJAR: 330/692-1542
20 | Frozen Gold 2017
GK/GC DONOR L-102 Huff. Puff. Blow ‘Em Down.
Embryos of Donor L-102 Sire: Mossy Oak Dam: Hoo Doo Charolais
Lot 9A – Three embryos by No Surprise Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 9B – Three embryos by Man Among Boys Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Smokin’ hot club calf genetics from Donor L-102 delivers the powerful color and quality you need – it’s proven! - This former AICA Grand Champion Charolais-Composite Heifer is the dam of the $150,000 Huff N Puff AI sire that was the top seller of the 2014 fall season and is now one of the most in-demand sires for Lautner Farms, IA.
Huff N Puff
- Huff N Puff is by No Surprise – full siblings sell here – but L-102 also delivered the goods in her first embryo crop at Garwood Cattle where her son by Man Among Boys was the $13,000 top seller of their fall crop. - Both MAB and No Surprise are sired by Monopoly. See the plan? - The calves produced from these embryos will come in nearly every color of the rainbow and you can count on them to be among the stoutest and hairiest you’ve ever had or maybe seen. - Huff. Puff. Blow ‘em all down! OFFERED BY GARWOOD CATTLE, LLC – JUSTIN GARWOOD AND FAMILY – COLUMBIANA, OHIO – GARWOODCATTLE.COM JUSTIN: 330/921-8116 OR NOAH SKRINJAR: 330/692-1542
MAB x L-102
Frozen Gold 2017 | 21
Timeless 602 Genetics.
Miss Chill 648N
Embryos of MIM Miss 602 Chill 648N 37.50% American MaineTainer Cow 347009
CUNIA CHILL FACTOR MS COLDFRONT 2066 ANGUS ANGUS 602 ANGUS
Lot 10A – Three IVF Female embryos by Irish Whiskey Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 10B – Three IVF Male embryos by Fu Man Chu
Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 10C – Three IVF Male embryos by Monopoly
Available for pickup or shipping sale night – NOTE: Buyer may also choose conventional embryos instead of IVF
Irish Whiskey x 648N
- If you want to pay the bills and keep your program moving in a positive direction you’ve got to stick with time-tested leaders and trusted cow families. Miss 602 Chill 648N has stood the test of time for sure and she is back here with a strong offering with her best combinations. - Chill 648N is the most productive, living full sister to the legendary Chill 602G, herself the dam of an incredible legacy of success including sons that won both the National Western and Ft. Worth steer shows – 11 years apart. These are timeless genetics. - 648N is herself the dam of more than $210,000 in sales with more than $50,000 in 2016 alone. She will not quit. She creates bankable premiums each year. - These embryos will produce full brothers to a pair of $25,000 sons by Monopoly - Ragin’ Inferno and Hoosier Daddy – and this is the first time these Monopoly embryos have been offered in a while plus this is her first blend with Fu Man Chu. - The heifer embryos will produce full sisters to maybe her most consistent work, as daughters by Irish Whiskey are always popular and have sold up to $12,250 so far, - The product of one of the best club calf/Maine cow families in history, this is the blood that works in the herd and in the ring. Study your history and load up for some strong returns here! OFFERED BY PARKS SHOW CATTLE – METAMORA, MICHIGAN – DAVE: 248.765.7844
Ms Chill 602G
22 | Frozen Gold 2017
Winning Show Steers. Every Time.
2016 Indiana State Fair Reserve Grand Steer
Embryos of Bar S Pride 9970 “Paradise” American Angus Cow +16736898
CONNEALY FOREFRONT TC FREEDOM 104 TC RUBY 9095 N BAR EMULATION EXT BAR S PRIDE 8218 BAR S PRIDE 5036
Lot 11A – Three IVF Male embryos by Believe In Me Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 11B – Three IVF Male embryos by Believe In Me Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Get the winning steers you need with no waste and head to “Paradise” with this proven banner hanger! - This is the Frozen Gold debut for Bar S Pride 9970 “Paradise”, an established leader in the herds at Dice Show Stock and Pettigrew Farms, the breeder of the $200,000 Triple Crown Champion and sire of major winners, Daddy’s Money. - These embryos will produce full brothers - MALE CALVES ONLY - to the Mike Ott family’s multiple winner in 2016. That steer won a banner every time he left the barn. He was Reserve Champion Chi of the 2015 Hoosier Beef Congress, won during the spring and summer, and ended his career as the Reserve Grand Champion Steer of the 2016 Indiana State Fair. - The bull calves you get from these embryos may be registered Chi. OFFERED BY PETTIGREW FARMS – COLUMBIA CITY, INDIANA – JON: 260.229.0917
Frozen Gold 2017 | 23
She Delivers the Pot of Gold!
Monopoly x Aggie
Monopoly x Aggie
Embryos of Summit Ms Hoo Doo 9198 “Aggie” Purebred American Charolais Cow F1119415 Donor Sire: Mr TR Firewater Donor Dam: Hoo Doo George 7075
Lot 12A – Three embryos by Monopoly Lot 12B – Three embryos by Solid Gold Lot 12C – Three IVF Female embryos by M&M Outsider All available for pickup or shipping sale night
- The dam of nearly $200,000 in calves in just two years, Aggie is a purebred Charolais cow that really delivers a pot of gold! In just a short time in transplant she has produced a slew of high-selling calves and big winners, and she was a recent high-selling feature of the First Class Female Sale.
Monopoly x Aggie
- Her flush to Monopoly in 2015 was amazing. The top steer sold for $35,000 to Rodgers Cattle, IA, and the flush produced a Monopoly heifer at $17,500 and another steer at $11,000. The first calf from this combination was a steer sold by Goretska Cattle, IA, for $22,000 that won all season long from the Badger Kickoff to the Missouri State Fair. - Aggie clicked great with Solid Gold as well. She raised the $25,000 steer that Brian Martin, TX, purchased plus his full sister that sold for $19,500 and another sister that sold in the Hunter Bros Sale, IA, for $19,000. - Most recently, and to even increase the profit potential of these embryo packages, a purebred daughter of Aggie was selected as the Champion Charolais of the 2017 Iowa Beef Expo. - You can count on these calves – halves or pures - to be great colored, high quality, and very profitable. Everything this cow has produced so far has been high end and she is as hot as she can be! OFFERED BY SHARP FARMS, GREG SHARP – BELOIT, OHIO – 330.206.5417 ESQUIRE CATTLE – DOVER, OHIO - KYLE CONRAD, MGR – 330.401.6454 MIMMS CATTLE, MIKE MIMMS – HEREFORD, TEXAS – 806.344.5016
Solid Gold x Aggie
24 | Frozen Gold 2017
D&D MISS KENNEDY Gone But Not Forgotten
D&D Miss Kennedy
Embryos of D&D Miss Kennedy Purebred American Charolais Cow F967560
Sire: LT Wyoming Wind 4020 PLD Dam: SFC Miss Caroline 010 ( by Blizzard 447D)
Lot 14A – Three embryos by Hi Ho Silver Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 14A – Three embryos by Hi Ho Silver Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- D& D Miss Kennedy is one of the most decorated Charolais cows in the game. She is the undisputed bedrock of the success at Doub Cattle and her sons and daughters have followed their mother’s winning ways over the generations. - Kennedy was lost over the last year but not before she could leave a legacy of 77 registered progeny in the AICA herd book and a long list of winning progeny. Her daughters are donor cows and her sons are herd sires. If you to want build around a trusted Charolais foundation, then few do it as well as this great female.
D&D Miss Kay
- Most recently, a daughter by Bud Heavy was the Reserve Grand Champion Female of the 2015 North American International for Long-Hall, OH, and Harrod Farms, KY but she is far from the only winner for Kennedy. Her 2015 son was Grand Champion of the National Junior Charolais Show and the Tennessee Livestock Expo for the Rowlett family, TN, and his older sister was the $12,000 top composite heifer of the 2014 lineup at Doub’s Autumn at the Crossroads Sale. - Kennedy was herself a nearly unbeatable show heifer and she has delivered the banners and profits with a wide variety of sires and in a lot of different ways. She is gone but she is long from forgotten and now you can capitalize on her proven success! OFFERED BY DOUB CATTLE – DANVILLE, INDIANA – ANDREW: 317.440.0525 – WWW.DOUBCATTLE.COM
Frozen Gold 2017 | 25
Put Some “Wow” In Your Next Crop!
Embryos of JAJ Glory Bound “J-Wow” Registered American Chi Cow 350745
Sire: Heat Wave Dam: The Witch Doctor x An x Sm 419 J-Wow is Tested TH-Carrier // PHA-Free
Lot 15A – Three embryos by Made Right Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 15B – Three embryos by Made Right Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- This one puts the “Wow” in “J-Wow” and she keeps delivering the hits with this combination and many more!
Made Right x J-Wow
- J-Wow was a big-time champion in her day when she won the Sweetheart Showdown and several others, and her calves have become high-selling winners with at least one of them going on to produce winners themselves. If you need a little more of that quick-selling color in your next crop then we do not have many options better than this one. - These embryos will produce full siblings to a number of J-Wow top calves including the $13,500 top heifer calf of the 2014 Mimms Club Calf Auction (from a pregnancy purchase) and her flush mate sister that brought $10,500. Calves from this combination have consistently brought in the $5,000$8,500 range plus J-Wow produced daughters by Cyrus that have sold from $5,750-$9,500. Her 2016 fall crop features a studly son by Custom Made that is sure to pop up somewhere soon. - Her first calf was a $6,750 son by I-80 and his full sister sold to the DeFrank family, OH, who promptly raised a multiple-winner from her first calf by Jesse James this past summer. - Great Hereford-exotics built with Heat Wave genetics are great property and this powerful, freaky beast is surely at the top of the game. OFFERED BY GARWOOD CATTLE, LLC – JUSTIN GARWOOD AND FAMILY – COLUMBIANA, OHIO – GARWOODCATTLE.COM JUSTIN: 330/921-8116 OR NOAH SKRINJAR: 330/692-1542
Made Right x J-Wow
Made Right x J-Wow
26 | Frozen Gold 2017
Made Right x J-Wow
Multiple Major Wins in One Crop!
Believe In Me x 113-R35
Monopoly x 113-R35
Embryos of M/T 113-R35 Donor Sire: Heat Wave Donor MGS: Mossy Oak Donor 113-R35 is Tested TH-Free // PHA-Free
Lot 16A – Three IVF embryos by Believe In Me Available for pickup or shipping after June 1, 2015
Lot 16B – Three embryos by Man Among Boys Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Multiple huge wins from multiple sires all in the same year, few bovine can claim the type of excellence and success that M/T 113-R35 can, especially when Ft. Worth is thrown in the mix. This cow is an elite show-steer machine for sure and these will likely be the last embryos ever sold from her due to injury. - She was built and bred for the purpose of creating cutting-edge show pieces and she does exactly that – big time. She is a freak in more ways than one, especially when you consider her amazing, double-clean status. - She is the dam of the popular and powerful Grand Champion Steer of the 2015 Ft. Worth Stock Show. Sired by Believe In Me, he was a multiple winner for the Priesmeyer family but he is not the only big winner from this beast. - 113-R35 also produced another big winner that year when her son by Monopoly was selected as the Grand Champion Steer of the 2014 TJLA Belt Buckle Bonanza for the Skiles family, TX.
BIM x 113-R35
- Another calf – a heifer by Monopoly – sold to the Lofton family, LA, and was a 14-time winner in 2013. This cow really delivers the hits and the last year has also included more titles at jackpots in several parts of the country. Another major is not far away when you how good these calves are. - Red or black, they all end up in the purple from this one-of-a-kind success machine! OFFERED BY BUBBA MCKAY SHOW STEERS – JACKSONVILLE, ARKANSAS – BUBBA, 501/580-7652
Frozen Gold 2017 | 27
SCHAFFER SHOW CATTLE
Flush Your Choice of Elite Donors â€“ IVF Cycle Who Dat Lady 2037Z - Lot 17A
Registered Chi Who Da Man x Heat Seeker x SULL 6651 THC/PHAF
- A National Champion Female and the dam of several current winners plus calves up to $75,000. See Special Lot F in this sale for her best son to sell yet. Extraordinary consistency and quality. OWNED WITH BO TEAGUE, TN
Who Dat Lady 2037Z
HPF Ms Honey R007- Lot 17B
Purebred Simmental 2288113 SHS Navigator x GW Tailor Made THF/PHAF
- A multiple National Champion including the Junior National and the NAILE. Honey R007 is the dam of S&S Sweet Dreams plus a $60,000 daughter that won the Calf Division in Louisville this fall plus a daughter by Broker that sold for $40,000 and won the purebred calf division in Louisville this fall as well. A rare female with a rare pedigree!
HPF Ms Honey R007
Fiona - Lot 17C
Registered Chi and Shorthorn+ SULL Right Direction x Tamale 588 THC/PHAF
- A jaw dropper with futuristic body shape and flexibility, this new donor won both Louisville and Denver in the Shorthorn+ rings. She is maybe the best product of the famous Tamale cow family that has spawned many major champions. Her first embryos sold for $2700.
S&S One Dream S61 - Lot 17D Purebred Simmental Dream On x Preferred Stock THF/PHAF
- The $122,000-valued all-time top seller of The Frozen Gold, this cow wins the award for her amazing consistency. She adds value to her calves with any combination and has produced a long list of MaineTainer and Simmental champions in Ohio, Indiana, and Louisville. OWNED WITH CLAUSE & FISHER, OH
S&S One Dream S61
28 | Frozen Gold 2017
Niki Minaj - Lot 17E
50% Simmental Steel Force x Northern Improvement THF/PHAF
- Supreme Champion of the Purdue AGR and the Keystone International. She is an elite maternal powerhouse whose first son brought $9,500 at the 2016 OMAA Sale. OWNED WITH KYLIE BLANDING, IN
Sugar Mama 867- Lot 17F 50% Maine-Anjou Ali x Who’s First THF/PHAF
- Another new Schaeffer donor that has hit the ground running! Her first daughter to sell brought $18,000 in the A League of Their Own Sale and her 2017 calves will be raising this cow to a whole new level.
Sugar Mama 867
Victoria 18 - Lot 17G
Northern Improvement x Maine THF/PHAF
- A maternal master whose daughters by Broker sold for $60,000, $56,000, and $10,000 this past fall. Two of those heifers have been steady all winners so far, and 2 sons of this cow by Fu Man Chu sold for $20,000 and $15,000 this fall also.
Pick your favorite Schaeffer donor and flush her your way! Schaeffer Show Cattle and their customers have been burning up the show rings all across the country – many times with multiple wins on the same weekend in multiple locations. Their cattle and genetics are hotter than ever – see Lot F in this sale for an example – and this is a HUGE opportunity to access their best and most proven females. Their recent progeny and embryo sales illustrate the strength of their genetics and marketing programs. In fact, several of the high sellers in their 2015 and 2016 sales have been produced from embryo sales.
Dig deep and hold on tight. Success begins here. Special Terms of the IVF Cycle:
Buyer may choose from any of the donors shown here. A minimum of six (6) transferable embryos AND three (3) pregnancies is guaranteed to the buyer. Should the IVF cycle produce in excess of 10 transferrable embryos those embryos will be split with the seller starting with the 11th embryo. All donors are open and ready to flush. All work to be performed at Donor Solutions – Rensselaer, IN Buyer will pay flush, semen, and any shipping expense. OFFERED BY SCHAEFFER SHOW CATTLE, TIM AND EMILY SCHAEFFER, HAGERSTOWN, INDIANA – TIM: 765.541.0738
Frozen Gold 2017 | 29
CINDERELLA DAUGHTERS Making Their Claims at the Throne!
Matlock Miss S031 “Cinderella” was one of the great alltime earners in Frozen Gold history recording some of the highest prices paid for confirmed pregnancies and embryos – not to mention extreme-selling progeny - before her untimely death in the summer of 2015. She was a great one and she will be missed, but her oldest daughters are really coming of age in production with several notching wins and high sellers this year. Our 16th sale is proud to host three of the very best Cinderella daughters with these unique and valuable genetic options. Remember that some of Cinderella’s best success stories have come from embryo and pregnancy purchases. Cinderella S031
Embryos of Cinderella 606Z
Purebred American Simmental Cow 2,654,240 SS EBONY’S GRANDMASTER WS A STEP UP X27 WS MS MACHO U38 CNS DREAM ON L186 MATLOCK MISS S031 “Cinderella” LEIGHBERT MISS M031
CED 8.5 | BW 0.9 | WW 52.6 | YW 68.8 | M 17.5 | API 122.9 | TI 60.6
Lot 18A – Three IVF Female embryos by WS Pilgrim or Gambles Hot Rod Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Cinderella 606Z is one of the biggest winners from Cinderella S031. She has developed into a very impressive individual in production with an ideal frame score, massive body shape, and the perfect blend of feminine power that made her mother so great. - 606Z is a full sister to several favorite Cinderella daughters including the recent $64,000-valued Lot 1 heifer of the 2015 Martin Dream Girls Sale, the $20,000 top heifer of the 2017 Dual Threat Sale plus the $90,000-valued top seller of the 2012 Jones High Standards Sale that went on to be a multiple winner for the Matt Reed family, OH, including wins at the Ohio State Fair and NAILE Junior Show. Another full sister is a $16,000 donor for Xtreme/Burt, OH, and that produced the Champion MaineTainer Bull Calf of the 2015 NAILE in her first attempt. - The first daughter to sell from this donor has been a multiple winner for the Koverman family, OH, including a selection as the Reserve Senior Calf Champion Sim-Solution Female in Louisville this fall.
C&C McKinley x 606Z
30 | Frozen Gold 2017
OFFERED BY CAMPBELLCO CATTLE – CEDARVILLE, OHIO – BLAKE: 937/206-5303 – CAMPBELLCOCATTLE.COM
Pregnancy of STCC Cinderella 4039 Purebred American Simmental Cow 2,886,416 ONG’S SHEAR PLEASURE L TLLC ONE EYED JACK LONGS MISS SWEET TREAT CNS DREAM ON L186 MATLOCK MISS S031 “Cinderella” LEIGHBERT MISS M031
CED 7.8 | BW 2.1 | WW 56.9 | YW 73.3 | M 16.6 | API 115.8 | TI 64.2
Lot 18B – Confirmed Heifer Pregnancy by Dameron First Class
Due to calve September 8, 2017 – Recipient 2056 is a registered 50%Simmental ASA 2651021 Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- An awesome blend of two of the greatest cattle in two great breeds! This heifer pregnancy is sired by the super-rare Dameron First Class and the donor here is another great Cinderella daughter. - Cinderella 4039 is the $40,000 one-of-a-kind daughter of One Eyed Jack and Cinderella S031. With her more moderate and powerful build, this heifer pregnancy has fantastic potential. - Cinderella S031 was a ballroom favorite over the years due to her fantastic quality and performance. Early results from her young daughters look to be nearly as promising including both of the top sellers from the recent Martin Dual Threat Sale. OFFERED BY PROSPECT CATTLE – DAVE & CHAD FAIRLEY – HILLSBORO, OHIO – CHAD FAIRLEY: 937.205.5242
Dameron First Class
Embryos of Cinderella 26B Purebred American Simmental Cow 2,860,405 SVF STEEL FORCE MR HOC BROKER JM BF H25 CNS DREAM ON L186 MATLOCK MISS S031 “Cinderella” LEIGHBERT MISS M031
CED 2.8 | BW 3.9 | WW 61.4 | YW 84 | M 13.8 | API 99 | TI 57.4
Lot 18C – Three IVF Female embryos by Profit or Silveira’s Style Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- A great blend of winning Simmental power – Broker and Cinderella!
- This young donor is a full sister to the $36,000 top seller of the 2015 NAILE Simmental Sale that went on to be a multiple winner for Campbell/Woodard including a selection as the Grand Champion Purebred Female of the 2016 Simmental Breeders’ Sweepstakes. - This cow is bold, correct and powerful – just like you would expect. Her first ET calves are arriving now!
The Best of Cinderella! Broker x Cinderella S031 – Grand Champion 2016 Simmental Sweepstakes
A Step Up x Cinderella S031 – Owned by Kritzman and Martin, IN
Frozen Gold 2017 | 31
MORE WHISKEY, PLEASE!
Choose from Two Proven Full Sisters to the Legend
HFM Cara 19T
75% American Maine-Anjou Cow 396447 CKE PRIMETIME 74F BK ICE PICK 472J PANNELL MISS 4072 CUNIA 10 NTC 615 EVER READY ANGUS Cara 19T is Tested TH-Free // PHA-Carrier
Lot 19A – Three embryos by Silveira’s Style Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 19B – Three embryos by Mr TR Firewater Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- The Irish Whiskey legacy is something to behold – and capitalize on! The strength of that great breeding bull and the amazing production of his daughters is legendary. Despite his death several years ago, Irish Whiskey genetics are just as hot as ever whether they come in the PHAC or PHAF varieties. - Lot 19 offers you the opportunity to access of the power of two great – and proven – full sisters to Irish Whiskey with these well-planned embryo packages. Both cows are exceptional and two of the very few sisters to Whiskey remaining in production today. - This powerful donor has got the skills and she should be great with these combinations. Can you imagine the value and producing ability of a bull or heifer by Style and the smoky powerhouses you will get from Firewater? - Cara 19T is the dam of the $15,000 Whiskey Tango – her natural son by Eye Candy – and his $7,500 brother “Whiskey Money” in 2015 and she has some powerful sons selling this spring as well. All told, she should exceed $60,000 in production from just two crops yet this spring. OFFERED BY KREUZMAN FARMS – BATESVILLE, INDIANA - KEVIN: 812.560.3821
Broker x 19T
32 | Frozen Gold 2017
Miss Whiskey 8T
Hara’s Miss Whiskey 8T 75% American Maine-Anjou Cow 425239 CKE PRIMETIME 74F BK ICE PICK 472J PANNELL MISS 4072 CUNIA 10 NTC 615 EVER READY ANGUS 8T is Tested TH-Free // PHA-Free
Lot 19C – Three IVF Female embryos by Colburn Primo Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 19D – Three IVF embryos by W/C Loaded Up Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 19E – Three IVF Female embryos by Mr HOC Broker Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Miss Whiskey 8T is the world’s only PHA-Free full sister to Irish Whiskey and she is a maternal gem that is starting to shine. Already the dam of Double Shot – her impressive son by Hard Whiskey – Miss Whiskey 8T has been building her resume by laying in favorite daughters for breeders in multiple spots around the country. - These sire selections should be fabulous with 8T. She is a smooth, deep, all-around kind of cow that creates a lot of style and hair in her calves. This is an opportunity to invest in proven, elite, maternal genetics and build something that will last and pay! OFFERED BY ESQUIRE CATTLE – DOVER, OHIO – KYLE CONRAD, MGR: 330.401.6454 TROY CONRAD – DOVER, OHIO
Lot 19F – The Right to Flush Your Pick of Sisters to Irish Whiskey
Special Terms of the Flush: Buyer’s choice of donors to flush from Lot 19, Cara 19T or Miss Whiskey 8T. The buyer may choose conventional or IVF procedures – note that Miss Whiskey 8T performs much better in IVF - and will pay 50% of hammer price sale day. A minimum of six (6) transferable embryos is guaranteed to the buyer with no cap. Both donors may be flushed after April 1, 2017.
Frozen Gold 2017 | 33
Flush Your Choice of Winning Daughters
HF Serena 74Y
Lot 20A – STCC/ML/RJ/TFG Serena 6021”Lila” Purebred Simmental Cow 3146262
Sire: WS Pilgrim H182U Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 7.8 | BW 3.3 | WW 69.8 | YW 95.4 | M 19.3 | API 129.2 | TI 75.3
Open Heifer - IVF option only – May be performed once confirmed pregnant this summer - Calf Champion of the 2017 National Western Junior and Open Shows – 5th Overall 2016 Hoosier Beef Congress
- Produced from a Frozen Gold flush purchase – Full sister to Plymouth Rock and Option 20B
Lot 20B – ML/RJ/STCC/TFG Serena D74 Purebred Simmental Cow 3146263
Sire: WS Pilgrim H182U Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 7.8 | BW 3.3 | WW 69.8 | YW 95.4 | M 19.3 | API 129.2 | TI 75.3
Open Heifer - IVF option only – May be performed once confirmed pregnant this summer - The full sister to Option 20A and the $60,000 Plymouth Rock – Class winner of the 2017 National Western and Calf Champion of the 2017 Dixie National OWNED BY CAMRYN CLAPP, IN
Lot 20C – STCC Believe In Serena 055C Purebred Simmental Cow 3007559
Sire: LLSF Pays To Believe ZU194 Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 6.3 | BW 2.7 | WW 70.3 | YW 102.4 | M 15.9 | API 122.5 | TI 75.2
Open and ready to flush at Donor Solutions
- Supreme Female of the 2016 Michigan Beef Expo and 6th Overall of the 2016 AJSA National Classic. Produced from a pregnancy purchase. OWNED WITH RICHARD JENKINS, VA
Lot 20D – STCC Ms Serenity 001C Purebred Simmental Cow 3014217
Sire: Mr HOC Broker Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 0.6 | BW 4.3 | WW 72.6 | YW 106.5 | M 11.4 | API 86.8 | TI 63.4
Due to calve late spring
- Reserve Champion Simmental Female of the 2016 Tulsa State Fair and 13th Overall Purebred of the 2016 AJSA National Classic OWNED BY LARAHMY BLAKLEY, OK
34 | Frozen Gold 2017
Lot 20E – STCC Ms Upping Serena 002C Purebred Simmental Cow 3014218
Sire: WS A Step Up X2 Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 6.4 | BW 1.7 | WW 61.9 | YW 85.8 | M 10.1 | API 116.4 | TI 67.0
Due to calve soon - The $76,000-valued top seller of the 2016 Right By Design Sale. Maybe the most massive Serena yet! OWNED WITH PUDERBAUGH FARMS, PA
Lot 20F – STCC Banking Serena 5005 Purebred Simmental Cow 2991903
Sire: Mr HOC Broker Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 0.6 | BW 4.3 | WW 72.6 | YW 106.5 | M 11.4 | API 86.8 | TI 63.4
Recently calved available to flush soon - A multiple winner in 2015-2016 including a selection as the Reserve Grand Champion Female of the 2016 Dixie National. OWNED BY CAMRYN CLAPP, IN
Lot 20G – STCC Serenas Light 4174 50% Simmental Cow 2959156
Sire: DDA Dameron Northern Light Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 9.5 | BW 1.0 | WW 70.0 | YW 110.8 | M 23.0 | API 119.7 | TI 73.8
Open and ready to flush at Donor Solutions - The only half-blood option from Serena 74Y, this beauty was Champion Sim-Solution and 5th Overall of the 2016 Indiana State Fair OWNED WITH BECKY MCGRADY, IN
Lot 20H – STCC Steel Serena 4185 Purebred Simmental Cow 2959062
Sire: SVF Steel Force S701 Dam: HF Serena (Mr NLC Upgrade U8676) CE 7.6 | BW 3.1 | WW 72.5 | YW 105.1 | M 9.9 | API 106.8 | TI 70.4
Open and ready to flush - The $44,000 top seller of the 2015 Trennepohl Top 10 Sale – Tremendous power and potential – Multiple division winner at National Shows OWNED WITH JENKINS, VA, AND VARY SIMMENTAL, IL
Pick your favorite Serena daughter and flush her your way! Serena 74Y is undoubtedly one of the hottest and most exciting Simmental cows in the world today. With career earnings upwards of $1 million and rising fast, Serena 74Y is pushing the limits of what great cows can accomplish – and how quickly they can do it. She was National Champion during her day and her calves have gathered a fantastic array of wins over the last three seasons including 5 class winners in 1 division at the 2016 AJSA National Classic to name just a few. Her sons have been valued up to $184,000 and daughters to $100,000 so far and the 2015 right to flush from Serena 74Y has produced in excess of $200,000 from only three calves sold to date.
SPECIAL TERMS OF THE FLUSH OR IVF CYCLE: Buyer may choose from any of the donors shown here OR double the hammer price and choose two donors. A minimum of six (6) transferable embryos AND three (3) pregnancies is guaranteed to the buyer. Should the flush produce in excess of 15 transferrable embryos those embryos will be split with the seller starting with the 16th embryo. Please see each lot for current availability. All work to be performed at Donor Solutions – Rensselaer, IN Buyer will pay flush, semen, and any shipping expense. OFFERED BY TRENNEPOHL FARMS – MIDDLETOWN, INDIANA – JEFF: 765.620.0733; SCOTT: 765.620.1700; THOMAS LUNDY, MGR: 502.471.0354; PHILLIP BRIDGES, HERDSMAN: 601.788.4933
Frozen Gold 2017 | 35
HARA’S DIXIE ERICA 1
From the Ballroom. For the Ballroom.
Style x Dixie Erica 1 The Show
Style x Dixie Erica 1
Dixie Erica 001
Produce of Hara’s Dixie Erica 1 American Angus Cow +16152757
CONNEALY FOREFRONT WAR COWBOY UP 3102 WAR EXT 5175 2054 OCC GENESIS DCC DIXIE ERICA 001 OCC DIXIE ERICA
Lot 21A – The Right to Flush Dixie Erica 1
Special Terms of the Flush: The buyer may choose conventional or IVF procedures and will pay 50% of hammer price sale day. A minimum of six (6) transferable embryos is guaranteed to the buyer with a 1:1 split between buyer and seller after the 13th embryo produced in the flush. Donor may be flushed after April 15, 2017.
Lot 21B - Three embryos by Dameron First Class Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 21C – Three embryos by Silveira’s Style Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 21D – Three IVF Female embryos by EXAR Classen Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Say hello to Hara’s Dixie Erica 1, the most proven daughter of the legendary DCC Dixie Erica 001 and one of the hottest black cows in the world today! - This amazing female got her start in the Frozen Gold ballroom where her dam was a mainstay of our early sales and she has grown into a producer of more than $600,000 in sales to date. She is a sister to a number of other fantastic producers but Dixie Erica 1 takes the prize as the leader of the pack for her enduring and largescale success. - She is the dam of the new Angus sire, The Show, that topped the 2017 National Western sale scene with a valuation of $300,000. He is an in-demand sire for sure but he is not the only great product of this cow. In fact, his impressive full brother was a headliner in the offering at HERB Angus just after press time. - Daughters from Dixie Erica 1 include two at $70,000 each, one at $50,000, and two more at $35,000 each. These daughters have gone on to win shows in Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania and two of them have been division champions at the National Junior Angus Show. - Her resume is stuffed like few others can claim. Now you can put her to work for you with these exclusive big-opportunity options! OFFERED BY HARA FARMS, MARK, JEFF, AND CHARLES HARA – DUBLIN, OHIO – MARK: 937/478-8431 – JEFF: 614/554-3402
36 | Frozen Gold 2017
HARA’S MISS PLATINUM The Hairietta Blood You Need.
Miss Platinum II
Hara’s Tiffany 300Y
Man of Steel
Embryos of Hara’s Miss Platinum 100Y Registered 50% American Simmental Cow 2,741,350 CNS DREAM ON L186 SVF STEEL FORCE SVF SHEZA BEAUTY L901 WHO MADE WHO 411F WAG HAIRIETTA 9145J CAX ANGUS
Lot 22A - Three embryos by W/C Loaded Up
Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 22B – Three IVF Female embryos by Mr CCF Vision Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Few cow families dominate show rings like the Hairietta 9145J clan, and over the years the Frozen Gold has been proud to be the source of a wide array of Hairietta success from genetic sales. This is a recipe that works for steady and often times magnificent rewards. This list of great Hairietta-influenced cattle that got their start in this ballroom is long and significant and we are excited to open a new chapter this year with Hara’s Miss Platinum 100Y. - Maybe the two best flushes ever from the now $2million producing Hairietta 9145J were to Meyer 734 (see Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Meyer, Miss Universe and more) and to Steel Force. Miss Platinum 100Y is the most proven of the Steel Force daughters that include show ring winners and recent high sellers like the $30,000 and $21,000 top sellers of the last two Holiday Classic Sales. - This beautiful cow is the dam of the $35,000 Hara’s Distinction owned by Hudson Pines, NY, Udell, IA, and Paulsen, IA. The first calves from Distinction are arriving now and there is much to brag about. The 2017 calves from this cow includes a big-time daughter by Vision, and previous crops from her and her sisters include the high-selling calves shown here. - These Platinum sisters are just amazing, really. You should see them if you have not already. They are Hairietta at her best and these combinations will put this winning tram to work for you! OFFERED BY HARA FARMS, MARK, JEFF, AND CHARLES HARA – DUBLIN, OHIO – MARK: 937/478-8431 – JEFF: 614/554-3402
Frozen Gold 2017 | 37
BURN BABY BURN R34 A Bedrock of Simmental Power.
Lazy H Burn Baby Burn R34 Purebred American Simmental Cow 2,289,443 WLE CSA BLACK GALVANIZER WLE BS BENCHMARK NICHOLS JOLIETTE C75 HC POWER DRIVE 88H TRIPLE C BURN IT UP N34L TRIPLEC BURNING POWER L3
Lot 23A – Confirmed Heifer Pregnancy by SVF Steel Force
Due to calve April 23, 2017 Recipient is a commercial cow available for pickup or delivery from Coshocton, OH
Lot 23B – Confirmed Bull Pregnancy by SVF Steel Force
Burn Baby Burn R34
Due to calve May 17, 2017 Recipient is a commercial cow available for pickup or delivery from Coshocton, OH
Lot 23C – Confirmed Bull Pregnancy by SVF Steel Force
Due to calve May 13, 2017 Recipient is a commercial cow available for pickup or delivery from Coshocton, OH
Lot 23D – Three embryos by Colburn Primo Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 23E – Three embryos by W/C Loaded Up Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- The great Burn Baby Burn R34, a bedrock of Simmental success and now the dam of not less than 122 progeny in the ASA herd book has posted lasting, year-over-year success to rival any. And now, with her unique pedigree and continued excellence she surely deserves her spot as one of the most valuable breeding pieces in the game. - She is, of course, the dam of FBF1 Combustible who has sired many recent Simmental champions and high sellers in the breed, but he is just one of her great accomplishments. - This amazing cow never quits and now boasts more than $610,000 in lifetime earnings for a list of top breeders. Her 2016 sales were as strong as ever with a $19,000-valued heifer for Trennepohl Farms, IN, a pair of daughters that averaged over $7,000 in the 2016 Holiday Classic and two more that averaged over $5,500 in the 2016 Martin Dream Girls Sale.
Upgrade x R34
- Her 2015 calves included a $26,000 daughter by Uprising that was raised by Hilbrand Simmental, MN, from an embryo purchase plus her $9,250 full sister that was raised by Gateway Genetics, NE, also from a Frozen Gold embryo purchase that also yielded a $13,500 full brother. - A daughter by Upper Class was recently selected as the Champion Simmental Heifer of the MI Winter Classic for Madeline O’Brien, and previous daughters include back-to-back Grand Champion Simmental Females of the West Virginia State Fair – one was also the Supreme Champion – the 6th Overall Female of the 2013 AJSA National Classic plus multiple state and jackpot winners including several from embryo sales. - A $13,500 daughter by Lazy H Pathfinder was one of those winners and her first calf won both the 2012 Jr. and Open Shows at the Nebraska State Fair and was 8th Overall of the 2012 AJSA National Classic. She is one of many R34 daughters now in ET like the $21,500 Lazy H Burnice Z905 that works for Mertens Cattle, SD, and her high-selling full brother, Lock Tight, that was a powerful sire for Maghes Cattle, OH. - As immense, productive, and powerful as she has always been, Burn Baby Burn is truly one of a kind! OFFERED BY THE FARMER GROUP, LTD – PEMBERVILLE, OHIO – PHIL: 419.349.7755 – TFGCATTLE.COM ROCKY HILL FARMS – DAWSONVILLE, GEORGIA – STEVE WATSON: 706.429.5349
Pathfinder x R34
38 | Frozen Gold 2017
JS BLACK SATIN 9B
The Only 4x Major Winner in Simmental History!
JS Black Satin 9B “Boots” Grand Champion National Western 2016 Grand NAILE 2015
Embryos of JS Black Satin 9B “Boots” Registered PB American Simmental Cow 2,865,421 SVF STEEL FORCE S701 MR HOC BROKER JM BF H25 HARKERS/JS DOMINATION JS FLIRT-A-WAY 59Y JS FLATOUT FLIRTY 46T
Lot 24A - Three IVF Female embryos by Uprising Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 24B – Three IVF Female embryos by TJSC Vindication Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Grand American Royal 2015
- Fantastic – and limited – opportunity from JS Black Satin 9B “Boots”, the only Simmental female in breed history to win the National Junior Heifer Show, the National Western, the North American, and the National Western Stock Show. This is a cow that will be writing several chapters for herself in the coming years and her embryo sales will be limited, so be sure to own a piece while you can. - The list of multiple major winners in ASA history is short but very distinguished. Names like Onyx 451W, Serena 74Y, Miss USA, and Honey R007 come to mind. Think about the success and enjoyment they have created. Boots will be next. - If you saw “Boots” then you know. Her combination of amazing mass and flexibility with power is so rare. She glides when she moves and she is filled with the good stuff from end to end. - These embryos will yield 100% heifer calves. The combination to Uprising will create growth leaders that will rank in the Top 15% of the ASA, and the blend with Vindication will blend her power with that of the proven strength of KS She’s So Sweet.
Grand AJSA National Classic 2015
- If you want the best you’ve got to be the one that beats the rest. Boots beat them all, every time. She is ready to win again, only for you this time! OFFERED BY CAMPBELL LAND CATTLE – SYCAMORE, PENNSYLVANIA – JAMIE: 724.263.0955 GRISWOLD CATTLE – STILLWATER, OKLAHOMA – JOHN: 405.780.3300
Frozen Gold 2017 | 39
Build A Better Foundation with Real Cow Power
Embryos of Duff BI 62 Lady 031 American Angus Cow 16974912
OCC MISSING LINK DUFF BASIC INSTINCT 6501 OCC DIXIE ERICA 814G OCC EUREKA 865E SA 825E EUREKA 62 746 SA 353 TRAVELER 746 0122
Lot 25A – Three embryos by Colburn Primo (sexed female semen) Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 25B – Three IVF Female embryos by Mr Hoc Broker Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Irish Whiskey x Lady 031
Lot 25C – Three embryos by Meyer Ranch 734 or Irish Whiskey Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- The $45,000 Duff Lady 031 is a Frozen Gold feature because she is the kind of foundation female we all need more of. If you have seen her – or her calves – then you know Lady 031 is surely one of the stoutest and coolest Angus beasts that has roamed these parts. If you have not gone to see her or her babies yet, you really need to. - The very first crop in Ohio from this killer whale produced the $9,500 Irish Whiskey heifer shown here and all of her calves so far – if they have not been retained – have sold for strong premiums. The 2014 natural calf from Lady 031 is a look-alike matron that is becoming a wonderful producer in her own right. This cow makes them like she looks. - The Frozen Gold has been the launching point for several unique Angus females like this one over the years – remember Dixie Erica 001 and all of her descendants? - and history tells us how well it pays to get in early. In fact, several great – and lasting – success stories have started just like this. - Choose your direction with either Maine, Angus, or Sim-genetics - or all three – and get these in as soon as you can because there is so much more to be written from this massive, maternal machine. A great set of new calves is on the ground again this spring!
Combustible x Lady 031
40 | Frozen Gold 2017
OFFERED BY AGLE FAMILY SHOW CATTLE, BOB AGLE AND FAMILY – SOUTH VIENNA, OHIO – BOB: 937/215-7363
SECRET SOCIETY 316
Your One-Time Chance to Access Aubrey’s Black Blaze!
Black Blaze 316
Produce of Remington Black Blaze 316 “Secret Society” Purebred Simmental Cow 2569771
WLE POWER STROKE GWS EBONYS TRADEMARK 6N NJC EBONY ANTOINETTE 3C MACHO M450 BZ AUBREYS BLACKBLAZE II 5T BLAZE IV 1P
CE 7.0 | BW 1.7 | WW 57.6 | YW 71.2 | M 18.9 | API 104.4 | TI 58.7
Lot 26A – The Right to Flush Secret Society
Special Terms of the Flush: The buyer may choose conventional or IVF procedures and will pay 50% of hammer price sale day. A minimum of six (6) transferable embryos is guaranteed to the buyer with a 1:1 split between buyer and seller after the 13th embryo produced in the flush. Secret Society must be flushed before April 15, 2017.
Lot 26B - Four embryos by W/C Relentless 32C Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 26C – Four embryos by WS Pilgrim H812 Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Here is your only chance to directly access the proven and lasting power of Aubrey Cattle Company’s incredible Black Blaze family! These genetics are rocking Winner’s Circles all over through the quality of their descendants and this Frozen Gold exclusive gives you a great chance to build on the strength of this famous foundation. - The Blaze cow family has produced the dams of both Remington Secret Weapon and W/C Loaded, himself a now $480,000-valued sire of champions. The 2017 National Western saw females backed by Blaze rocketing to the top. The $90,000 Loaded Up daughter shown by the Bridwell family, IN, won the Denver Chi Show, the Schaake family sold a heifer also for a $90,000 valuation and she has been winning all over, often against the crossbreds. - Black Blaze 316 “Secret Society” is the full sister to Remington Secret Weapon and a maternal sister to the dam of Loaded Up. She is a 2-time National Champion Cow/Calf and she is a stout producer as well. A daughter, Blaze’s Style, was a $20,000 topper and multiple winner for the Scherer family, IN, and her next daughter was the $10,000 “Pick of the Calves” in the 2016 Aubrey Sale.
- This will be the last time a flush is offered from this cow. It may be your last chance at any of the Blaze family. If you want to build better cows and gather more banners and dollars, this is the type of opportunity you cannot ignore. After all, the most gratifying way to win a national title is to see your prefix on the pedigree! OFFERED BY AUBREY’S CATTLE CO. – MONROVIA, INDIANA – SARAH: 765/621-8501 – CARY: 317/450-0652
Frozen Gold 2017 | 41
W/C 8453 4016B
A Rising Star from Werning 8543U
Embryos of W/C RJ 8543 4016B Purebred American Simmental Cow 2,962,918 REMINGTON ON TARGET 2S REMINGTON LOCK N LOAD 54U BAR 15 MISS KNIGHT 78E-51G WAGR DREAM CATCHER 03R MISS WERNING 8543U MISS WERNING 534R CED 13.8 | BW -0.7 | WW 53.4 | YW 86.1 | M 21.1 | API 121.1 | TI 64.9
Miss Werning 8543U
Lot 27A - Three IVF Female embryos by MCM Top Grade Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 27B - Three IVF Female embryos by TKCC Classified 106C Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- High selling and smoldering-hot genetics from Werning’s great 8543 donor and the legendary Lock N Load, here is your first chance to own embryos from the 2016 Werning top-selling female, W/C RJ 8543 4016B.
- This dazzling, young donor is a full sister to a string of Werning difference-makers like the $160,000 W/C Bullseye 3046A, and the 2014 National Champion Purebred Female, W/C Angel 2870Z. Her recordsetting dam continues to set the pace with high-selling sons in the last three Werning Bull Sales and high-selling and winning females in each of the last four. Her progeny are in high demand and extensive use throughout the breed. 8543 has now posted more than $2 million is progeny sales and other sons include Bullseye, Executive Order, Relentless, Bulletproof, and the top bull of their 2017 lineup. - Daughters of 8543 are some of the most valued commodities in any breed, and previous sisters to 4016B include both the Grand and Reserve Champion Females of the American Royal and National Western in the same year. 8543 also blended with Heat Wave to produce a Grand Champion Steer of the South Dakota State Fair. - 4016B is a gorgeous example of why people love Simmental cows. These embryos will produce heifer calves by Top Grade, the sire of outcross leaders like TJ High Caliber and more, and/or TKCC Classified, the high-performance Hammer son at Hudson Pines Farms, NY. Trust the cow family here and build something unique and special!
W/C Angel 2870Z
42 | Frozen Gold 2017
OFFERED BY FERGUSON SHOW CATTLE, JOHN FERGUSON – CHARDON, OHIO – 440/478-0782
SWEET EMOTION 42Z
Full sibs to her $90,000 Champion!
Sweet Emotion 42Z
Embryos of CAJS Sweet Emotion 42Z Purebred American Simmental Cow 2,642,574 CNS DREAM ON L186 HTP/SVF DURACELL T52 HTP SVF HONEYDEW SVF STEEL FORCE S701 JM STEEL MY HEART JM BF H25 CED 10.7 | BW 0.4 | WW 60.0 | YW 85.4 | M 10.4 | API 109.0 | TI 62.4
Lot 28A - Three IVF embryos by W/C Loaded Up Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Loaded Up x 42Z
Lot 28B - Three IVF embryos by W/C Loaded Up Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- Power packed Simmental genetics from the red-hot center of all the commotion! This is the Frozen Gold debut for Sweet Emotion 42Z and she deserves a spot with the breed’s elite for the extreme premiums and success she is creating. - These embryos will produce full siblings to the Schaake family’s $90,000-valued heifer that has been a mainstay in Winner’s Circles across the country including a recent selection as the 4th Overall Prospect of the 2017 National Western where she ran against the crossbreds. That heifer was produced from the first flush of 42Z and she has found the purple at several other shows this season with more to come for sure. She is a full sister to a trio of the most popular Simmental bulls in Denver this winter. - That first flush to Loaded Up also produced Schaake Farms’ powerful Grand Champion Pen of Three Simmental Bulls at the 2017 National Western where one of them sold for $16,000 to Holtkamp Cattle, IA. Another daughter of 42Z by W/C United sold for $7,500 in Denver as well. - Sweet Emotion 42Z is a daughter of JM Steel My Heart, a full sister to the dominant sire Mr HOC Broker. A full sister to 42Z is the deceased dam of Blaze of Glory, the 2015 NAILE Champion Simmental Bull and one of the most widely used sires in the breed today. - If you need more power and style in your next Simmental crop then these packages will give you all you are wishing for and more! OFFERED BY FERGUSON SHOW CATTLE, JOHN FERGUSON – CHARDON, OHIO – 440/478-0782 WINDY RIDGE SIMMENTAL – SEWARD, NEBRASKA
Blaze of Glory
Frozen Gold 2017 | 43
SWEET SEDUCTION 88X The Rare One
Miss Seduction 88X
Produce of Miss Seduction 88X Reg. 75% American Maine-Anjou Female 410639 SLC SOONER 101M HAA WISDOM FJH COUNTESS 400K CALBERTA BLACK IMPACT GEF MISS IMPACT 100 ANGUS
Lot 29A – Confirmed Heifer Pregnancy by Maternal Made Due to calve April 7 – Recipient is a crossbred cow available for pickup in Paris, IL
Lot 29B – Confirmed Heifer Pregnancy by Irish Whiskey Due to calve May 7 – Recipient is a crossbred cow available for pickup in Paris, IL
Lot 29C – Three IVF Female embryos by Maternal Made Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 29D – Three IVF Female embryos by RR Firewater 0845R Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- We’ve been waiting for this one to be ready to share. Her kind of beauty and talent in this kind of a pedigree does not come along too often so the wait for her genetic sales debut seemed even longer. She might be more valuable than ever now, and with these powerful packages ready to explode for you, the wait will surely be worth it. - Miss Seduction 88X is the $64,000-valued top cow of the 2015 Dream Girls Sale. She has been gorgeous all of her life. Her high-production dam is a lasting leader at Geffert Cattle, WI, having produced a string of top cattle including the successful AI sire, Open Bar, a brother to 88X. - The first embryo crop from 88X included very impressive daughters that sold for $20,500 and $9,000 plus a strong selection of sons that topped the 2014 Dual Threat Sale. One of those sons, ML Slugger, was Champion Maine Bull of the Nebraska State Fair and Reserve Champion of the American Royal for Gateway Genetics, NE, and is now a herd sire at Wagonhammer Ranches, NE. Another daughter, this time by Man Among Boys, was a high premium feature of the 2015 fall crop for McLemore and Martin.
- The abilities of 88X are real and she has already created profit very quickly. Her pedigree is ideal for blending with today’s most popular Maine-Anjou sires for quick cash, or for building something new, unrelated, and very valuable. Her elegant, very powerful, smooth build is also perfect for making steers and her size will be ideal for making percentage cattle in other breeds. This is a rare one indeed! OFFERED BY MARTIN LIVESTOCK – BARGERSVILLE, INDIANA – JIMMY: 317.431.0618 – MARTINDREAMGIRLS.COM KRITZMAN SHOW CATTLE – GOSHEN, INDIANA – MARK & MILES KRITZMAN – 574.535.3245
44 | Frozen Gold 2017
APPLE BLOSSOM 245X
A High-Powered Offering from a Great Champion!
GCC Apple Blossom 245X
Embryos GCC Apple Blossom 245X 50% American Simmental Cow 2,551,990 SVF STEEL FORCE S701 ZKCC CHOPPER 844U MS MEYER 31S1 OF TH CHILL FACTOR GCC MISS CHILL 3/23 GCC ANGUS
Lot 30A – Three embryos by Profit Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 30B – Three embryos by Profit
Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- The world’s best Chopper show heifer is turning out to be quite a performer and this is a fantastic combination with the powerful, purebred sire, Profit! - Apple Blossom 245X is always a hit in the ballroom and this could be her best mating yet. She was everyone’s choice as the Grand Champion Female of the 2011 North American International SimSolution Show, the Grand Champion Percentage Female of the 2012 National Western Junior Simmental Show, and the Reserve Supreme Female of the 2011 World Beef Expo. She is a blaze-faced stunner that has been remarkable in production. - Her first calf – a blaze-faced heifer by I-80 – sold for $8,500 even though she spent most of the summer with her mother in transplant, and her daughter by Irish Whiskey brought $9,000 and now works for Doug Stork, MI. The 2014 crop from 245X contained two outstanding bulls by CARD Uproar that were favorites of the 2015 Program Bull Sale where they averaged $7,300.
Uproar x Apple Blossom
- Apple Blossom is hard to fault with her impeccable good looks, exceptional udder quality, and significant productivity in such a short time. She has a sweet crop on the ground again now, and she should be a perfect complement for the $400,000 Profit whose purebred daughters averaged $61,250 and whose sons were very popular in Denver 2017. LOT 30 IS OFFERED BY CARDINAL CATTLE COMPANY WYOMING, ILLINOIS – JEFF WISNEFSKI, MGR. – 815/274-3860 – WWW.CARDINALCATTLECO.COM
Uproar x Apple Blossom
Frozen Gold 2017 | 45
Chi Cow Power – Chi Versatility
Embryos of Ms Rock’n Deuce 158R 25% American Chiangus Cow 314720
RDD DESTINY RDD DESTINY’S ACE WINDFALL CAPTURE WYR IMPULSE BAR T SHE DAISY CORNHUSKER x PISTOL PETE
I-80 x Deuce
Lot 31A – Three IVF embryos by Made 2 Order
Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 31B – Three IVF embryos by Maternal Made Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 31C – Three IVF embryos by I-80 Available for pickup or shipping sale night
- It’s time to build you cow herd around the fundamentals of success and to make your next calf crop more versatile to hit all the markets and gather all the banners. Ms Rock’n Deuce 158R is rarity in the business for her unique lineage, lasting success, and extreme versatility. You will find very few donors like her, but if you study the pedigrees of so many recent champions and high sellers, then you know just how valuable she is and what she can do for you. - With 25% Chianina blood, Deuce was a 2-time ACA Champion and she has proven herself with a string of winning sons and daughters that became top producers themselves.
Eye Candy x Deuce
- A daughter by I-80 was a dominant winner for the Hayden family, IN, when she was selected as the Champion Chi and the Reserve MaineTainer of the 2013 National Junior Heifer Show while her granddaughter was racking up numerous wins that same year for Becca Chamberlin, IN. Both daughters – that brought in over $50,000 to the lifetime production of Deuce – have gone on to become top level producers. - Sons of Deuce include the Grand Champion Overall Market Animal of the MI Winter Classic and the 4th Overall Steer of the MI Junior Livestock Expo for Jordan Punches, plus his full brother that was the $6,800 highselling bull of the Holiday Classic Sale. Another son was the $5,750 Lot 1 steer of the 2012 Wolf Calf Sale where a sister by I-80 brought $7,750. - Deuce is a full sister to the Rock’n Ace 36U at Winegardner Show Cattle, OH, and Skiles Cattle, TX. Like Deuce, that cow has racked up an amazing line of winners including two in the 2016 NAILE Junior Heifer Show alone. - These are herd-building genetics you need if you want make them versatile, good, and very profitable. Sell these calves if you want to, but they might be better to keep.
I-80 x Heat Seeker x Deuce
46 | Frozen Gold 2017
OFFERED BY WOLF SHOW CATTLE – MORENCI, MICHIGAN – WESS: 517.401.0369 MARTIN LIVESTOCK – BARGERSVILLE, INDIANA – JIMMY: 317.431.0618
QUEEN OF SPADES 443B
The Reason We Love SimAngus Cows!
Queen of Spades 443B
Embryos of Queen of Spades 443B “Maggie May” 50% American Simmental Cow 2,941,753
MEYER RANCH 734 3C MACHO M450 BZ 3C CROCUS H112B NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT 4480GF J&J QUEEN 414 J&J QUEENIE 9206
CE 6.0 | BW 2.1 | WW 63 | YW 92.7 | MCE 10.2 | MM 18.6 | MWW 50.2 | API 109.4 | TI 65.3
Lot 32A – Three IVF Female embryos by Mr HOC Broker Available for pickup or shipping sale night
Lot 32B – Three IVF Female embryos by Mr HOC Broker Available for pickup or shipping sale night
The Outsider x 443B
- Love your cows more. Own some of these. This is the long-awaited embryo sales debut of Queen of Spades 443B “Maggie May”, and she is coming fully equipped with what will surely be some powerful show and donor prospects by the great Broker. - Maggie May was a powerhouse show heifer for Lucas Wisnefski and she is even more impressive in the pastures; she still looks good enough to show and win every day. She is a full sister to two National Champion SimAngus cattle – her full sister was Res. National Champion in 2009 and her full brother is WLTR Renegade, the National Champion in 2011. - Her dam is the famous J&J Queen 414 at Price Farms, OK. Queen 414 is the dam of National Champions in 3 different breeds and the popular sire, Night Train, at Griswold Cattle, OK. She is the reason we love Northern Improvement so much. - This cow is ready to explode. Her first calf to sell was a $9,000 daughter by The Outsider and more will be coming soon. The Broker daughters you will get from these embryos should have winning quality and the powerful fundamentals to build a great backbone in any program. - When you stick to the proven fundamentals that build great cow herds you risk less. And when you use the fundamentals like the powerful elites like Maggie May and the other donors in Frozen Gold XVI you get more. Study your lesson and load up!
OFFERED BY CARDINAL CATTLE COMPANY – WYOMING, IL – JEFF WISNEFSKI, MGR: 815.274.3860 – CARDINALCATTLECOMPANY.COM HADWIGER FARM AND CATTLE – RIVERDALE, NEBRASKA
Frozen Gold 2017 | 47
The 2017 Rare Semen Offering
In-Demand Offerings from New and Established Leaders Most semen will be available at the auction. Ask for specific details. Bring your tanks.
Gambles Hot Rod Angus Bull 13897812 Famous 7001 x Champion Hill Lady 703
GCC Total Recall
Angus Bull 18079922 OCC Missing Link x OCC Emblazon
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 200A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 200B – 2 straws x __________ Lot 200C – 2 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 201A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 201B – 2 straws x __________ Lot 201C – 2 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 202A – 3 straws x __________ Lot 202B – 2 straws x __________
I Believe x Monopoly x Kelli THF/PHAF
PB Maine-Anjou Bull 400082 Cowan’s Ali 4M x BPF Miley 80T
Hard Whiskey 591Y
PB Maine-Anjou Bull 418905 Hard Drive x Irish Whiskey
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 203A – 3 straws x __________ Lot 203B – 5 straws x __________ Lot 203C – 5 straws x __________
Selling 5mL Sexed Female Semen Lot 204A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 204B – 2 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 205 – 2 straws x __________
Hi View’s Ace of Diamonds
Leachman Saugahatchee 3000C
PB Shorthorn Bull x4115579 Wernacres Ace High 620 x Hi-View 2nd Zelda
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 206A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 206B – 2 straws x __________
M&M Outsider 4003 PLD
PB Charolais Bull M846631 LT Long Distance 9001 PLD x M&M Ms Carbine 1567 PLD
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 209 – 3 straws x __________
75% Maine-Anjou Bull 294939 BK Ice Pick 472J x NTC 615 Ever Ready
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 207A – 3 straws x __________ Lot 207B – 3 straws x __________
Angus Bull 12075716 N Bar Emulation EXT x Leachman BC 7100
Man Among Boys
Made to Order
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 210A – 5 straws x __________ Lot 210B – 5 straws x __________ Lot 210C – 5 straws x __________ Lot 210D – 5 straws x __________ Lot 210E – 5 straws x __________ Lot 210F – 5 straws x __________ Lot 210G – 5 straws x __________ Lot 210H – 5 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 211A – 3 straws x __________ Lot 211B – 3 straws x __________
Monopoly x Hard Core THC/PHAF
MAV Bellringer 804U
Selling 5mL Sexed Female Semen Lot 212A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 212B – 2 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 213A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 213B – 2 straws x __________
Irish Whiskey x Imprint x Chill Factor x Witch Doctor THF/PHAC
48 | Frozen Gold 2017
25% Maine-Anjou Bull 401231 BHCS Heat Seeker 23 x FAW Teri
87.5% Shorthorn Bull *xAR47018 GFS Creole 9590 ET x MAV Belara 649S
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 208A – 5 straws x __________ Lot 208B – 3 straws x __________ Lot 208C – 2 straws x __________
Monopoly x Who Da Man x Heat Seeker x SULL 6651 THF/PHAF – Produced from a Frozen Gold purchase
6.89% Chianina Bull 334048 Heat Wave x WTF Ruth Medina (Hazel) THC/PHAF
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 214 – 3 straws x __________
Mr HOC Broker
Mr TR Hammer 308A
PB Simmental Bull 2531081 SVF Steel Force S701 x JM BF H25
PB Simmental Bull 2759745 Mr NLC Upgrade U8676 x SVF/HS Expecting A Dream
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 215A – 5 straws x __________ Lot 215B – 5 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 216A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 216B – 2 straws x __________
RR Firewater 0845R 75% Maine-Anjou Bull 361735 Irish Whiskey x Java x Chill Factor THF/PHAC
PB Maine-Anjou Bull 331256 DMCC Limited Edition 4F x Pannell Miss 015
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 219 – 3 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 218A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 218B – 2 straws x __________ Lot 218C – 2 straws x __________
TJ High Caliber 556B
SLC Sooner 101M
PB Simmental Bull 2911662 WS Pilgrim H182U x WAGR Panarama 204Z
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 217 – 2 straws x __________
SVF/NJC Built Right N48
PB Simmental Bull 2225381 CNS Dream On L186 x NJC Ebony Antoinette
Selling 2mL Sexed Female Semen Lot 220 – 2 straws x __________
TR PZC Mr Turton 0794 ET
PB Simmental Bull 2891465 MCM Top Grade 018X x PRS Lady Done Right W214
PB Charolais Bull EM790987 TR Mr Fire Water 5792R ET x Thomas Ms Impressive 0641
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 221A – 5 straws x __________ Lot 221B – 5 straws x __________
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 222A – 3 straws x __________ Lot 222B – 2 straws x __________
WAGR Driver 706T
PB Simmental Bull 2411975 CNS Dream On L186 x Harts Sub Zero
Selling 2mL Sexed Female Semen Lot 223A – 2 straws x __________ Lot 223B – 2 straws x __________
WS Pilgrim H182U PB Simmental Bull 2485318 CNS Dream On L186 x WS Marla 276M
Selling Unsexed Semen Lot 224A – 3 straws x __________ Lot 224B – 3 straws x __________
THE FROZEN GOLD TANK OF TREASURES All of this semen and the BRAND NEW nitrogen tank holding it sell for one bid!
Semen is from a working inventory and has been used recently for conventional and IVF flushing plus AI work. 5 UNITS… Ali – Original — Excellent results in ET 4 UNITS… Amigo 5 UNITS… BC Raven 1 UNIT… Believe in Me 10 UNITS… Bourbon Street 9 UNITS… BMR Explorer — Sexed female 6 UNITS… BMR Explorer 1 UNIT… Built Right…2ml Sexed Female — Excellent results in IVF 8 UNITS…Carpe Diem 5 UNITS… CNS Dream On 3 UNITS… DJ Salution 19 UNITS… Duff Hobart 3 UNITS… Duff New Edition 15 UNITS… Eye Candy 13 UNITS… FBF1 Combustible 3 UNITS… GLS New Direction 4 UNITS… Heat Wave — Original White top
5 UNITS… Headliner 9 UNITS…Hi Ho Silver 2 UNITS… I-80….Original 2 UNITS… Irish Whiskey 2 UNITS… Jose 4 UNITS… Leachman Saugahatchee 3000C 2 UNITS… Man Among Boys — Original 9 UNITS… Maternal Perfection 5 UNITS… Maverick 9 UNITS… Monopoly — Original – Excellent results in IVF 3 UNITS… Naughty Pine — Sexed male 10 UNITS… PUPS Northern Ice 6 UNITS… Sandeen’s S.O.S. 2 UNITS … Solid Gold 20 UNITS… Suh 2 UNITS … Troubadour — Excellent results in ET 2 UNITS … Walks Alone
Tank and contents will be available for pickup at the auction – Tank is a brand new CT-10A with cover, handle, and 6 canisters This should be accurate but listen for announcements as to final inventory Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and fees if applicable. OFFERED BY FERGUSON SHOW CATTLE – CHARDON, OHIO – 440.478.0782
Frozen Gold 2017 | 49
Snap Chat I-80 x Chopper x Irish Whiskey THF/PHAF â€“ Polled BW: 72 lbs. from a first calf heifer Registered 62.5% Maine and 25% Simmental
Selling 350 Straws of Semen
This will be the only opportunity to purchase Snap Chat semen until December 2017.
Lot 100: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 101: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 102: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 103: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 104: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 105: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 106: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 107: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 108: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 109: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 110: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 111: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 112: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 113: 10 straws x $_____
Lot 114: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 115: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 116: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 117: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 118: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 119: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 120: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 121: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 122: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 123: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 124: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 125: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 126: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 127: 10 straws x $_____
Lot 128: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 129: 10 straws x $_____ Lot 130: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 126: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 127: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 128: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 129: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 130: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 131: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 132: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 133: 5 straws x $_____ Lot 134: 5 straws x $_____
2016 Illinois State Fair Grand Champion Steer
From not more than 50 calves in his first crop, Snap Chat sired: - Grand Champion Steer of the 2016 Illinois State Fair - Reserve Grand Champion Steer of the 2016 Wisconsin State Fair
2016 Wisconsin State Fair Reserve Grand Champion Steer
- Reserve Grand Champion Steer of the 2017 Pennsylvania Farm Show - Champion MaineTainer Heifer of the 2016 Illinois State Fair (sold for $28,000) - High-selling bull of the 2016 OMAA Sale - High-selling bred heifer of the 2016 Holiday Classic Sale
The Snap Chat Story: Snap Chat is a very rare individual and one of the most consistent and exciting sires in the industry. He creates the same great look and quality every time, in multiple colors. He has the unique ability to create success on a variety of cows and he is proven heifer-safe. His amazing dam is a 100% premium performer with a remarkable track record from 4 natural calves. Snap Chat was her first. Her second was a $16,500 heifer that sold to Doug Stork, MI, in 2015. Her third is CARD Chatterbox at Martin Livestock, IN. Her fourth is an outstanding bull calf by Pays to Believe, CARD Tinder, that is selling in this sale as Special Lot G. She does not miss. Snap Chat semen is in very limited supply. Currently, it is sold twice a year; at the Frozen Gold in March and The Program in December. Semen will be available for pickup or shipping sale night and throughout the weekend. Buyers are responsible for all shipping expenses and arrangements. Pickup your purchases auction night or call INTERGLOBE GENETICS at 815/844-3733 with your Frozen Gold buying number after March 25. OFFERED BY CARDINAL CATTLE COMPANY AND DAVE COX â€“ JEFF WISNEFSKI, 815/274-3860
2017 PA Farm Show Reserve Grand Champion Steer
A highly palatable 25% protein supplement that is fully fortified with vitamins and organic trace minerals, including selenium. This product is designed to enhance feed intake, thereby optimizing animal growth and performance. An excellent “Accent” to any show animal diet.
Key Features & Benefits •
Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles significantly increase digestibility of the diet & enhance animal performance
Aids in creation of strong & steady appetite
Reduces digestive upset
Made with organic trace minerals for increased nutrient absorption & enhanced immune response
Formulated with Alltech solutions, Bioplex® minerals, Sel-Plex®, and Actigen®
Promotes muscle & skeletal development
Maintain gastrointestinal integrity & reduce digestive upset
Promotes good gut bacteria & enhances gut development
Recommended Feeding Directions Top dress or mix product at the rates below into grain ration of animals being fitted for exhibition. Cattle: 1 lb/hd/day Pigs, Goats & Sheep: 4-8 oz/hd/day Horses: .5-1 lb/hd/day www.showrite.com
This product is available in a 25 lb. bucket or a 50 lb. bag at your local Hubbard Feeds dealer or online at www.showrite.com
Hubbard Feeds Mankato, MN 1.800.869.7219