Jewels and Jadeite Hong Kong, 28 May 2018 珍貴珠寶及翡翠 – 香港
595. A Natural Seed Pearl and Diamond Sautoir Necklace, Cartier Paris, Circa 1910
517. A Diamond Double Clip Brooch 566. An Antique Sapphire and Diamond Brooch
Chief Executive Ofcer firstname.lastname@example.org +1 212 940 1241
Chairman email@example.com +44 20 7318 4044
ÂŠ Brigitte Lacombe
Head of Jewellery, Asia firstname.lastname@example.org +852 2318 2038
Senior Specialist, Head of Sale email@example.com +852 2318 2039
International Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org +852 2318 2041
Junior Specialist email@example.com +852 2318 2036
Head of Department, Americas and Senior International Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org +1 212 940 1383
International Specialist email@example.com +1 212 940 1283
Associate Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org +1 212 940 1346
International Business Development Director email@example.com +44 20 7901 7942
Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org +44 20 7318 4032
Worldwide Deputy Chairman email@example.com +44 20 7318 4010
Deputy Chairman, Worldwide Co-Head of 20th Century & Contemporary Art firstname.lastname@example.org +1 212 940 1390
Deputy Chairman, Worldwide Co-Head of 20th Century & Contemporary Art email@example.com +1 212 940 1358
Deputy Chairman, Asia and Head of 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Asia firstname.lastname@example.org +852 2318 2023
Deputy Chairman, Europe email@example.com +44 20 7318 4063
Deputy Chairman, Head of Private Sales firstname.lastname@example.org +44 20 7901 7943
Deputy Chairman, Europe and Worldwide Head of Design email@example.com +44 20 7318 4052
Deputy Chairman, Americas and Worldwide Head of Photographs firstname.lastname@example.org +1 212 940 1243
Deputy Chairman, Americas and Head of Business Development, Americas email@example.com +1 212 940 1392
Deputy Chairman, Europe Senior Specialist of 20th Century & Contemporary Art firstname.lastname@example.org +32 3257 3026
Business Development. Americas. Europe.
Vivian Pfeifer Deputy Chairman, Americas and Head of Business Development, Americas email@example.com +1 212 940 1392
International Business Director.
Head of Business Development & Marketing, Europe firstname.lastname@example.org +44 20 7901 7934
Managing Director, Asia & Head of Business Developmenting, Asia email@example.com +852 2318 2022
International Business Director, Jewelry & Watches firstname.lastname@example.org +41 22 317 81 84
International Specialists & Regional Directors.
Regional Director, Japan email@example.com +81 90 8700 0570
Consultant, Japan firstname.lastname@example.org +81 80 9284 4386
General Manager, Taiwan email@example.com +886 2 2758 5505
International Specialist, Taiwan firstname.lastname@example.org +886 908 876 669
Specialist, Taiwan email@example.com +886 2 2758 5505
Regional Director, Shanghai firstname.lastname@example.org +86 13911651725
International Specialist, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Regional Director, Korea email@example.com +82 10 7389 7714
Associate Regional Representative, Korea firstname.lastname@example.org +82 10 7305 0797
Melyora de Koning
Regional Director, Consultant, Brazil email@example.com +55 21 999 817 442
Regional Director, Specialist, Photographs, Chicago firstname.lastname@example.org +1 773 230 9192
Regional Representative, Chicago lauren.peterson@ phillips.com +1 310 922 2841
Senior Specialist, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Denver email@example.com +1 917 657 7193
Regional Director, Los Angeles firstname.lastname@example.org +1 323 383 3266
Head of Latin American Art, Los Angeles email@example.com +1 212 940 1352
Specialist, Miami firstname.lastname@example.org +1 917 583 4983
Regional Director, Consultant, Mexico email@example.com +52 1 55 5413 9468
Silvia Coxe Waltner
Dr. Alice Trier
Clarice Pecori Giraldi
Regional Director, Seattle firstname.lastname@example.org +1 206 604 6695
Regional Director, France email@example.com +33 686 408 515
Maria Cifuentes Caruncho
Dr. Nathalie Monbaron
Regional Director, Palm Beach firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Director, Geneva email@example.com +41 22 317 81 83
Specialist, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org +49 173 25 111 69
Regional Director,Italy email@example.com +39 02 86 42 453
Senior International Specialist, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Italy firstname.lastname@example.org +39 338 924 1720
International Specialist, Consultant, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Portugal email@example.com +351 917 564 427
Specialist, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Moscow firstname.lastname@example.org +7 905 741 15 15
Specialist, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, Regional Director, Switzerland email@example.com +41 79 694 3111
Specialist, 20th Century & Contemporary Art, France firstname.lastname@example.org +33 142 78 67 77
514. A Pair of Emerald & Diamond Earclips, Buccellati 515. An Emerald and Diamond Ring, Buccellati
Jewels and Jadeite Hong Kong, 28 May, 2.30pm 珍貴珠寶及翡翠–香港
Auction and Viewing Location Mandarin Oriental 5 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
Auction 28 May 2018, 2.30pm (Lots 501 – 657)
Head of Sale Charlene Lau +852 2318 2039 email@example.com
Viewing 24 May 2018 25 May 2018 26 May 2018 27 May 2018
International Specialist Anellie Manolas +852 2318 2041 firstname.lastname@example.org
10am – 6pm 10am – 6pm 10am – 7pm 10am – 6pm
Sale Designation When sending in written bids or making enquiries please refer to this sale as HK060118 or Kashmir Absentee and Telephone Bids Tel +852 2318 2029 Fax +852 2318 2010 email@example.com
Head of Jewellery, Asia Terry Chu +852 2318 2038 firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Louisa Chan +886 2 8758 2310 email@example.com Junior Specialist Yoki Chan +852 2318 2036 firstname.lastname@example.org Administrator Sammie Leung +852 2318 2040 email@example.com
Geneva International Business Director Myriam Christinaƶ +41 22 317 81 84 mchristinaƶ@phillips.com Taiwan Regional Director Cindy Yen +886 2 8758 2310 firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us on WeChat" 请关注微信公众号
Japan Consultant Tomoko Mizutani +81 3 6273 4818 email@example.com New York Head of Americas Susan Abeles +1 212 940 1283 firstname.lastname@example.org International Specialist Nazgol Jahan +1 212 940 1383 email@example.com London Specialist, Client Liaison Lane Mclean +44 20 7318 4032 firstname.lastname@example.org
• 501. A Cultured Pearl, Ruby and Diamond Necklace, Mikimoto 養殖珍珠配紅寶石及鑽石項鏈, Mikimoto • One brilliant-cut diamond in the middle, approximately 1.00 carat Smaller diamonds on pendant and clasp, together approximately 2.15 carats • Rubies on clasp and pendant, together approximately 12.00 carats Two hundred and seventy-nine cultured pearls, measuring approximately 5.50 to 5.00mm • 18 karat yellow gold • Length approximately 390mm • Stamped M for Mikimoto With signed box Estimate HK$ 120,000-160,000 US$ 15,000-20,000
• 502. A Colour-changing Sapphire and Diamond Ring 5.53克拉「馬達加斯加」天然變色藍寶石 配 鑽石戒指, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One step-cut colour-changing sapphire, 5.53 carats • Pierced mount set with brilliant-cut and baguette diamonds, totalling approximately 1.00 carat • Platinum • Size 6¾ (5.53-carat Colour-changing Sapphire) GRS report, numbered GRS2015-128076, dated 1 December 2015, Madagascar, no indication of thermal treatment, colour-changing from blue in daylight to purple in incandescent light. 附 瑞士GRS 證書 Estimate HK$ 80,000-120,000 US$ 10,000-15,000
503. A Demantoid Garnet Ring 2.00克拉「俄羅斯」天然翠榴石 配小翠榴石戒指, 中心翠榴石未經加熱處理 • One oval demantoid garnet, approximately 2.00 carats • Surrounded by twelve round demantoid garnets • 18 karat yellow gold • Size 5¾ (Demantoid Garnet in the centre) AGL report, numbered 1085538, dated 27 July 2017, Russia (Ural Mountains), no gemological evidence of heat. 附 美國 AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 90,000-110,000 US$ 12,000-14,000
The rarest and most valuable demantoid garnet comes from Russia. It is the rarest of all the garnet varieties, and most valued by collectors for its exceptional brilliance and fre. This rare garnet was frst discovered in the Ural Mountains in Russia in 1886 and was named demantoid for its diamond-like luster. Most of the Russian stones display fne needles in a radiating pattern that is known as ‘horsetail’ inclusion, the present demantoid is a fne example of such a specimen. 世上最珍貴的翠榴石產自俄羅斯，其火彩璀璨，令人 眩目，在石榴石類別中是最稀有的一種。1886年俄國的 烏拉爾山脈首次發現此綠色寶石，因為其光澤好比 鑽石耀眼，因而得名(demantoid意思為「如鑽石般」)。 大部分來自此礦區的翠榴石都有「馬尾」內含物，被視為 此寶石之特徵，此拍品便是極佳的例子。
504. A Diamond, Onyx and Emerald ‘Pantheré’ Cuf Bangle, Cartier 鑽石配縞瑪瑙及祖母綠「豹」手鐲, 卡地亞 • Head and tail set with brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 1.60 carats • Emerald-set eyes and onyx speckles • 18 karat yellow gold • French assay marks • Inner circumference approximately 170mm • Signed Cartier and numbered ABB345 Estimate HK$ 160,000-220,000 US$ 20,000-28,000
505. A Sapphire and Gem-set ‘Panthère’ Ring, Cartier
506. A Ruby and Diamond Ring
2.49克拉「莫桑比」天然紅寶石 配鑽石戒指/ 別針, 紅寶石未經加熱處理
• One cabochon sapphire, approximately 3.80 carats • Emerald-set eyes and onyx nose • 18 karat yellow gold • French assay and maker’s marks • Size 5½ • Signed Cartier and numbered 626782
• One cushion-shaped ruby, 2.49 carats • Rose-cut and round diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 1.75 carats • 18 karat white and yellow gold • Convertible to pendant • Size 6¼
Estimate HK$ 40,000-60,000 US$ 5,000-7,500
(2.49-carat Ruby) Gübelin report, numbered 18021001, dated 12 February 2018, Mozambique, no indications of heating. 附 瑞士Gübelin 證書 Estimate HK$ 55,000-80,000 US$ 7,000-10,000
507. Group of Jewellery, Tifany & Co., Cartier 鑽石手鐲及吊墜, 蒂芙尼; 及鑽石戒指, 卡地亞 (3) • Ring, pendant and cuf-bangle, all set with brilliant-cut diamonds, altogether approximately 1.60 carats • All in 18 karat yellow gold • Inner circumference of bangle approximately 170mm • Link-chain on pendant length approximately 450mm • Ring size 6 • Cuf-bangle and pendant signed Tifany & Co. • Ring signed Cartier and numbered C26624 With signed box for pendant and signed pouch for the cuf-bangle Estimate HK$ 48,000-65,000 US$ 6,000-8,000
508. A Whimsical Black Enamel, Ruby and Diamond ‘Pluto’ Pendant, Cartier 黑法瑯彩配紅寶石及鑽石「布魯托」吊墜, 卡地亞 • Ruby-set eyes and circular-cut diamonds on four legs • 18 karat yellow gold • Signed Walt Disney Productions and Cartier Estimate HK$ 32,000-40,000 US$ 4,000-5,000
Pluto, the closest companion of Mickey Mouse and a recurring character since 1930, is a true dog star in the world of Disney. In this Year of the Dog, the animal is celebrated for being a most faithful and cheerful friend of human beings, which also resonates with the character of Pluto. 布魯托在迪士尼世界裡是米奇老鼠最好的伙伴，自1930年起 便常伴隨他左右。今年正好是中國的狗年，而狗一直被視 為人類最忠心的朋友，願此布魯托吊墜跟故事中的角色一樣， 跟隨著佩帶者，為他帶來喜樂。
(Shown in blue enamel fowerhead)
509. A Diamond or Enamel Clip Brooch, ‘Eglantine’, Boucheron, Circa 1959 鑽石別針,‘Eglantine’ , 寶詩龍, 約1959年, 附珐瑯彩配件 • Petals and leaves pavé-set with brilliant-cut diamonds, stem set with baguette diamonds, totalling approximately 9.50 carats • With interchangeable blue enamel fowerhead • 18 karat yellow gold With signed box Estimate HK$ 180,000-280,000 US$ 23,000-35,000
The present brooch designed as a brilliant-cut diamond fowerhead and pistils together with an interchangeable blue guilloche enamel petals to the baguette-cut diamond leaves and stem truly represent beautiful and sensual designs in the 1950s from the House of Boucheron. The timeless style of elegant and wearable jewels has lasted the test of time and remain very much in fashion today. 此別針以白玫瑰為設計題材，花瓣的部分有兩個可自由轉換 的零件，一個鑲滿圓形鑽石，另一個以艷麗的紫藍色珐瑯彩對比 金色的花蕊及枝葉，各有特色。如此有趣及多變的珠寶是寶詩龍 五十年代作品之特色，典雅的風格可謂歷久常新，時至今日依然 滲透出時尚品味及高雅的格調。
• 510. A Rock Crystal, Ruby and Diamond Brooch, Boucheron, and a Karat Gold ‘Bow Knot’ Necklace, Van Cleef & Arpels 無色水晶配紅寶石及鑽石別針, 寶詩龍； 及K黃金「蝴蝶結」項鏈, 梵克雅寶 (2) • (Brooch) Fluted rock crystals set atop and on the fringe; circular-cut diamonds totalling approximately 2.75 carats and two square-cut rubies in the middle • Both in 18 karat yellow gold • Necklace length approximately 365mm • Brooch signed Boucheron and numbered P20789 • Necklace signed VCA and numbered B4408R8 With a Van Cleef & Arpels necklace box Estimate HK$ 25,000-35,000 US$ 3,200-4,500
• 511. A Cat’s-eye Chrysoberyl and Diamond Ring 12.91克拉「斯里蘭卡」天然金綠貓眼石配鑽石戒指 • One cabochon cat’s-eye chrysoberyl, 12.91 carats • Diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 2.35 carats • Platinum • Size 5¾
(12.91-carat Cat’s-eye Chrysoberyl) AGL report, numbered 8086128, dated 17 March 2017, Ceylon (Sri Lanka), no enhancement. GIA report, numbered 2217815767, dated 26 February 2016, natural. 附 美國AGL 及 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 100,000-130,000 US$ 13,000-16,500
512. A Pair of Diamond Earclips, Harry Winston 鑽石耳環一對, 海瑞溫斯頓, 鑽石共重約4.80克拉 • Oval and brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 4.80 carats • Platinum • Signed Winston for Harry Winston With signed box Estimate HK$ 65,000-90,000 US$ 8,000-11,500
513. A Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow Diamond and Diamond Ring 1.01克拉 鮮彩橙黃色鑽石 配 鑽石戒指 • One cut-cornered rectangular step-cut Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow diamond, 1.01 carats • Surrounded by twelve pear-shaped diamonds, totalling 2.50 carats • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • Size 5¾ (1.01-carat Yellow Diamond) GIA report, numbered 2171497582, dated 29 February 2016, Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow colour, SI1 clarity. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 120,000-150,000 US$ 15,000-19,000
Born in 1891, Mario Buccellati opened his frst jewelry boutique on Largo Santa Margherita in Milan in 1919, specializing in both exquisite silver objects and jewelry. He was the frst to introduce the technique of texture-engraving, which together with intricate lacework and contrasting colours of metal became the distinctive style of the Italian House. This demi-parure is designed with emeralds collet-set within an openwork pierced diamond surround to the bi-color textured gold mount, refecting infuence from the great goldsmiths and Italian metalwork from the Renaissance typical of Buccellati’s creations. 馬里奧.布契拉提(Mario Buccellati)生於1891年，二十八年後 在義大利米蘭開設了第一家珠寶精品店，以訂製及售賣精緻銀器 和珠寶為主。他所首創的織紋雕金技巧舉世有名，配合像蕾絲般 精細的設計及對比強烈的黃白金鑲嵌，打造廣為人知的布契拉提 風格。此戒指和耳環套裝包含了所有上述之原素，充分反映出文藝 復興傳統工藝對品牌之影響，亦代表布契拉提作品獨有的特色。
514. A Pair of Emerald & Diamond Earclips, Buccellati 「贊比亞」祖母綠配鑽石耳環一對, Buccellati, 祖母綠共重約2.24克拉 • Two oval emeralds, together approximately 2.24 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, together approximately 2.00 carats • 18 karat white and yellow gold • Signed M. Buccellati, Italy (Two Emeralds) Gübelin report, numbered 18031245 /1 and 2, dated 9 April 2018, Zambia, indications of insignifcant and minor clarity enhancement respectively. 附 瑞士Gübelin 證書 With signed box
515. An Emerald and Diamond Ring, Buccellati 0.91克拉「哥倫比亞」祖母綠配鑽石戒指, Buccellati • One step-cut emerald, 0.91 carat • Diamonds in the surround, together approximately 1.40 carats • 18 karat white and yellow gold • Signed M. Buccellati, Italy (0.91-carat Emerald) Gübelin report, numbered 18031244, dated 9 April 2018, Colombia, with indications of minor clarity enhancement. 附 瑞士 Gübelin 證書 With signed box Estimate HK$ 120,000-140,000 US$ 15,000-18,000
Estimate HK$ 120,000-140,000 US$ 15,000-18,000
• 516. A Sapphire and Diamond Ring 36.94 克拉「斯里蘭卡」天然藍寶石配鑽石戒指, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One oval sapphire, 36.94 carats • Diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 2.60 carats • Platinum • Size 5½ (36.94-carat Sapphire) GIA report, numbered 2206050497, dated 25 May 2015, Sri Lanka, no indications of heating. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 240,000-320,000 US$ 30,000-40,000
517. A Diamond Double Clip Brooch 鑽石對裝別針, 鑽石共重約8.00克拉 • Brilliant-cut and baguette diamonds, totalling approximately 8.00 carats • 18 karat white gold • French maker’s mark and assay mark Estimate HK$ 40,000-60,000 US$ 5,000-7,500
518. A Multi-Colour Natural Pearl and Diamond Long Necklace 天然海水珍珠配鑽石長項鏈 • Eighty-fve natural pearl beads, measuring approximately 4.4 to 8.4 x 8.9 mm • One natural drop-shaped pearl, measuring approximately 6.7 x 6.8 x 10.0 mm • 18 karat white gold • Spaced by smaller natural pearl beads, faceted diamond beads totalling approximately 15.60 carats • Clasp set with old European-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 1.00 carat (Eighty-Six Pearls) SSEF report, majority natural saltwater pearls, eight cultured pearls. 附 瑞士SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 260,000-330,000 US$ 33,000-42,000
519. A Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring, Van Cleef & Arpels 天然翡翠配鑽石戒指, 梵克雅寶 • One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 14.41 x 10.41 x 7.45mm • Flanked by two tapered baguette diamonds • Platinum • Size 7 • Signed V. C & A. and numbered 34045 (Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97103, dated 8 November 2017, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$160,000-200,000 US$ 20,000-25,000
• 520. A Jadeite Cabochon, Rock Crystal and Coloured Diamond Ring, and Pair of Matching Earrings 天然翡翠配白水晶及黃鑽戒指及耳環套裝 (2) • (Ring) One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 10.87 x 7.95 x 3.50mm • (Earrings) Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 7.62 x 5.56 x 3.26mm and 7.52 x 5.06 x 2.70mm • Carved rock crystal petals, embellished by circular-cut coloured diamonds • 18 karat white and yellow gold • Size 6½ (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97835 and KJ97836, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 35,000-50,000 US$ 4,500-6,500
521. A Jadeite, Diamond and Chalcedony ‘Flower’ Pendant/Brooch, Maison Tsai 天然翡翠配鑽石及玉髓吊墜/ 別針, Maison Tsai • Flower-head set with seven jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 8.0 x 7.0 x 3.0mm to 6.1 x 5.2 x 1.5mm • Surrounded by twelve smaller jadeite cabochons • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the petals, totalling approximately 3.40 carats • Suspending one blue chalcedony, measuring approximately 7.50 x 7.00 x 3.70mm • 18 karat yellow and blackened gold • With pendant loop ftting • Signed MT for Maison Tsai (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97841, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin.
522. A Jadeite ‘Huaigu’ and Diamond Bracelet 天然翡翠「懷古」配鑽石手鏈 • Six jadeite huaigu, diameter measuring approximately 15.93 to 14.61mm, thickness approximately 1.75 to 1.43mm • Rose- and brilliant-cut diamonds set on links, totalling approximately 6.40 carats • 18 karat blackened gold • Length approximately 170mm (Jadeite Huaigu) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97782, dated 9 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 110,000-130,000 US$ 14,000-16,500
附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 140,000-160,000 US$ 18,000-20,000
523. A Lavender Jadeite Cabochon, Jadeite and Diamond Ring 天然紫色翡翠配翡翠及鑽石戒指 • One lavender jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 20.57 x 16.90 x 10.20mm • Twelve smaller jadeite cabochons in the surround, measuring approximately 5.50 x 4.55 x 1.26mm to 5.55 x 4.16 x 2.11mm • Further embellished by tiny diamonds • 18 karat white gold • Size 6¼ (Lavender Jadeite Cabochon and Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97768-1 and 2, dated 8 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 190,000-250,000 US$ 24,000-32,000
524. A Pair of Jadeite and Diamond Earrings 天然翡翠配鑽石耳環一對 • Twenty-two pear-shaped jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 10.18 x 6.67 x 0.68mm to 3.95 x 6.57 x 1.05mm • Six pear-shaped diamonds together approximately 3.00 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling 1.10 carats • 18 karat white gold (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ98078, dated 11 April 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 160,000-200,000 US$ 20,000-25,000
525. A Pair of Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Earrings 天然翡翠配鑽石耳環一對 • Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 10.15 x 8.09 x 4.67mm and 10.13 x 8.02 x 4.62mm • Brilliant- and rose-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 2.50 carats • 18 karat white gold
(Two Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97756, dated 7 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 60,000-75,000 US$ 7,500-9,500
526. A Jadeite and Diamond Bangle 天然翡翠配鑽石手鐲 • Fify-one marquise-shaped jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 13.10 x 5.97 x 1.11mm to 8.83 x 4.95 x 0.90mm • Brilliant-cut diamonds totalling approximately 4.10 carats • 18 karat white gold • Inner circumference approximately 155mm (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ98079, dated 11 April 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 280,000-330,000 US$ 35,000-42,000
527. A Carved Jadeite ‘Monkey and Peach’ and Diamond Pendant 天然翡翠「靈猴獻壽」配鑽石吊墜項鏈 • One jadeite carved as monkey and peach, measuring approximately 33.08 x 14.21 x 7.78mm • Brilliant- and rose-cut diamonds, together approximately 3.40 carats • 18 karat white gold • With a diamond-set black rope necklace, maximum length approximately 640mm (Carved Jadeite) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97829, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 120,000-150,000 US$ 15,000-19,000
Associated with the myth of ‘Journey to the West’, the monkey king (Sun Wukong) is a famous immortal monkey in China and becomes a prevalent subject in jadeite carving, symbolizing health and longevity. As shown in the current jadeite pendant, it depicts a monkey carrying peach, which has a connotation of bringing good health and immortality to the wearer. 孫悟空是中國四大名著《西遊記》中主要角色之一，自封 齊天大聖，生性調皮活潑。在中國翡翠雕件中的猴子造型 亦受此傳統故事影響，引申成健康長壽的象徵。此吊墜上 雕有靈猴及祝壽蟠桃，亦是取此美好寓意
528. An Engraved Jadeite ‘Heart Sūtra’ Plaque 天然翡翠「心經」牌匾 • A rectangular jadeite plaque, measuring approximately 58.80 x 36.70 x 3.81mm • Engraved with the hallowed ‘Heart Sūtra’ in full (Jadeite Plaque) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97622, dated 5 February 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 及 透明底座 With a clear lucite stand Estimate HK$ 380,000-450,000 US$ 48,000-58,000
The Heart Sūtra is the best known sutra in Mahayanna Buddhism, also known as ‘The Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom’. The manuscript was written in Sanskrit and current Chinese version was attributed to Tripitaka Master, Xuanzang, from Tang Dynasty. The Heart Sūtra is the most popular Buddhist scripture, highly respected by Buddhists worldwide. It is believed that through the study and understanding of the Heart Sūtra, the Perfection of Wisdom, the three ages (past, present and future) would be able to dispel all sufferings and reach unexcelled complete Enlightenment. 《般若波羅蜜多心經》簡稱為《心經》，是最廣為人知的大乘 彿教經典。據考證， 《心經》大概作於公元前一世紀，現今 常見的版本為唐朝玄奘法師所釋的漢語本，全文僅二百六十個 字，卻是詮釋彿理最精妙的教典。 《心經》內涵的大智慧， 有助了解大乘彿教的核心精神，被認為可以藉此「渡生死 苦海，到涅盤彼岸」。
529. No Lot
《般若波羅蜜多心經》 觀自在菩薩，行深般若波羅密多時， 照見五蘊皆空，度一切苦厄。 舍利子！色不異空，空不異色； 色即是空，空即是色。受想行識，亦復如是。 舍利子！是諸法空相——不生不滅、不垢不淨、 不增不減。是故，空中無色，無受想行識、 無眼耳鼻舌身意、無色聲香味觸法、 無眼界乃至無意識界、無無明亦無無明盡， 乃至無老死亦無老死盡、無苦集滅道、無智亦無得。 以無所得故，菩提薩埵依般若波羅密多故， 心無罣礙；無罣礙故，無有恐怖，遠離顛倒夢想，究竟涅槃。 三世諸佛依般若波羅密多故，得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提。 故知，般若波羅密多，是大神咒、是大明咒、 是無上咒、是無等等咒，能除一切苦真實不虛， 故說般若波羅密多咒。 即說咒曰：揭諦揭諦，波羅揭諦，波羅僧揭諦， 菩提薩婆訶。
530. A Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring 天然翡翠配鑽石戒指 • One oval jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 21.61 x 10.37 x 4.07mm • Brilliant-cut and marquise-shaped diamonds on side, totalling approximately 1.35 carats • Platinum • Size 6¼ (Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ93837, dated 29 September 2016, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 250,000-330,000 US$ 32,000-42,000
531. A Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring, and a Pair of Matching Earrings 天然翡翠配鑽石戒指及耳環套裝 (2) • (Ring) One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 13.76 x 11.60 x 6.03mm • (Earrings) Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 11.90 x 10.80 x 6.39mm and 12.03 x 10.83 x 5.86mm • Brilliant-cut, pear- and marquise-shaped diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 6.25 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6¼ (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97832 and KJ97833, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 380,000-480,000 US$ 48,000-60,000
532. A Pair of Jadeite ‘Ruyi’, Gem-set and Diamond Pendent Earrings 天然翡翠「如意」配寶石及鑽石吊耳環一對 • Two carved jadeite ruyi, measuring approximately 19.70 x 25.50 x 3.28mm and 19.65 x 25.54 x 3.32mm • Floral surmount set with brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 2.10 carats • Decorated with pink sapphires and tsavorite garnets, together approximately 1.40 carats • 18 karat white gold (Jadeite Ruyi) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97861, dated 15 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,100,000-1,300,000 US$ 140,000-165,000
The ruyi motif takes reference from the shape of the auspicious cloud in Chinese culture which symbolizes good omen, as well as that of Lingzhi mushroom that represents longetivity. Jadeite ruyi was also considered a gif of superiority, ofen presented to the emperor at his coronation, wedding and on birthdays. This current pair of earrings combines the ruyi motif into western colourful palette, bringing traditional blessings to the wearer. 翡翠如意的形態以祥雲紋飾和靈芝組成，祥雲代表好的 預兆，靈芝則代表長壽，如意取兩者之形，也取吉祥平安 之意。如意在古代也是十分重要的賀禮，無論是新皇即位、 大婚或壽辰之時，臣子都定必獻上玉如意，象徵萬事如意， 一切順利。這對耳環採用傳統的翡翠題材，配上有濃厚西方 色彩的絢爛寶石，為配戴者帶來無窮祝福。
The Modern Collection of Form The Betty Warner Sheinbaum – A Hollywood Jewel Box (Lots 533 – 549)
Phillips presents a collection of jewels belonging to Betty Warner Sheinbaum, heiress to one of the most successful motion picture and television dynasties in the world, Warner Bros.
Betty was born the youngest daughter of Harry and Rea Warner in New York City in 1920. In 1923, Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc. was ofcially established as one of the frst movie studios in the world and Harry, the frst President of the company, moved his family to Los Angeles. There, Betty was immersed in the glamour of the Hollywood motion pictures scene, mingling with famed Hollywood actors, directors and producers on the sets of Warner Bros studios and attending star-studded events. At age 19, Betty married her frst husband, the screenwriter and producer Milton Sperling, with whom she had four children.
While considered Hollywood royalty, Betty was a modest person who led her life with a distinctive sense of independence and purpose - she was highly educated, an accomplished artist, a voracious collector of contemporary art and a political activist alongside her second husband Stanley Sheinbaum. Together, the Sheinbaums dedicated themselves to human rights, social justice, education, politics and world afairs, leaving behind a legacy of both signifcant patronage to art and positive political change.
Betty Warner Sheinbaum’s collection of jewels evokes a sense of the ‘Goldenage of Hollywood’. As Prodow, Healy and Fasel explain in their book ‘Hollywood Jewels’, every decade in Hollywood brought with it a renewal of popular actresses, technologies and of course, fashions and styles. There was a constant evolution in the relationship shared between flms, movie stars and jewellery.
The jewels in this collection represent the changing landscape of styles which took place on and of screen from the early 20th century until the 1950s.
In the mid-1920s and 1930s, Warner Bros. introduced and developed the use of sound in motion pictures. This advancement brought a strong emphasis on adorning Hollywood’s great actresses with impressive jewels in order to enhance their on-screen appeal. Incredible jewellery became a staple of screen actresses’ wardrobes, with jewels lent by the famed jewellery houses of New York and Paris. This technological evolution coincided with the 1925 Exposition Internationales des Arts Decoratifs where Mauboussin unveiled the ubiquitous wide bracelet. The wide bracelet soon became a symbol of Hollywood glamour, with diverse versions stacked to adorn the wrists of the screen’s most famous actresses, mounted with precious stones set against fancy-cut diamonds. Lot 549 is a good example of this popular style of bracelet comprising an Art Deco diamond bracelet set with three oval cabochon rubies against a background of staggered baguette-cut diamonds.
As Hollywood’s flms and actresses increasingly infuenced the fashions of the world, fne New York jewellers such as Trabert & Hoefer Mauboussin and Paul Flato opened branches in Hollywood. Many of the jewels owned personally by actresses also began making their way into flm, with jewellers ofered screen credits in exchange for their exclusive designs. It is said that Marlene Dietrich was so attached to her own suite of cabochon emerald and diamond jewels made for her by Mauboussin Trabert & Hoefer, that she wore them in several of her movies. In fact, the cabochon itself, a cut previously thought of as unfashionable, was elevated to a Hollywood bestseller by actresses who recognized the allure of a curved, coloured stone on camera. The cabochon became the mark of the extravagant fashionable woman. Faceted stones were swapped for cabochon emeralds, and star rubies and sapphires, such as Lot 537, a 1930’s cabochon Burmese ruby ring fanked by crescent-shaped diamonds and rubies.
Betty and Stanley in their Los Angeles home circa 2000
In the 1940s, Hollywood actresses turned their attention to jewellery designs which later came to be known as ‘Retro’. The style drew on the ‘daytime’ jewellery designs of the 1930s but emerged in wartime with a bolder, albeit austere look, enabling the wearer to transition from day to night in a style that came to be known as ‘one jewel dressing’. Ring, cufs and brooches worked in polished gold were generously adorned with large scale gemstones such as citrines and aquamarines. Lot 535, a Retro Brooch is a fne example of this style of brooch centring a rectangular citrine of approximately 55.00 carats. A type of cuf bracelet also emerged, consisting of removable clip brooches to give the wearer versatility. Lot 536 is an example of this comprising two attractive sapphire and diamond ‘comet’ clip brooches which can be worn on a cuf bangle ftting.
The 1950s ushered the return of glamour to the jewels of Hollywood with the advent of technicolour cinematics. Platinum, diamonds and pearls returned to the screen as the building blocks of wardrobing for Hollywood’s leading ladies. Multi-strand pearls and three dimensional diamond and coloured stone brooches dominated scenes. Jewellers like Van Cleef & Arpels were commissioned to produce exceptional jewels for actresses like Grace Kelly and Marlene Dietrich to wear both on and of screen.
It is our pleasure to ofer the present collection of jewels as both a testament to the changing face of Hollywood and its jewels, as well as part of the legacy of one of Hollywood’s most notable families. Cf. Hollywood Jewels: movies, jewelry, stars, P. Prodow, D Healy, M. Fasel, Abradale Press, 1996
貝蒂•華納•欣鮑姆故藏： 荷里活的珠寶盒 (拍品533 – 549) 富藝斯隆重呈獻華納兄弟後人貝蒂·華納·欣鮑姆 (Betty Warner Sheinbaum)之珠寶故藏。 貝蒂·華納·欣鮑姆是華納兄弟娛樂公司創辦人之一 哈利·華納(Harry Warner)之女兒，1920年出生於 美國紐約，三歲時舉家遷往西岸洛杉磯，因為父親 是世上其中一個最大電影王國的首任總裁，成長 在荷里活的五光十色之中，日常生活中接觸到 的影星不計其數。她珠寶盒內的珍貴首飾亦反映出 當時荷里活的流行時尚，以及電影發展對於珠寶 以及寶石潮流之影響。從二、三十年代矚目華麗的 鑽飾，到三、四十年代素面寶石之回歸及多功能性 珠寶的出現，以至五十年代彩色電影令彩寶能在 螢光幕上更鮮明之進化，一切都可在此17件拍品中 得到呈現。 貝蒂·華納·欣鮑姆雖然來自荷里活最顯赫的家族 之一，生長在星光熌熌的電影世界中，卻是一個 謙虛真誠、處事獨立、成就非凡的藝術家。她與其 第二任丈夫士丹利·欣鮑姆(Stanley Sheinbaum) 在生時致力於改善人權、社會、教育等世界性 事務，過著樸實無華的生活，無論對藝術界還 是政治界都留下深遠影響。
Three tour buses in front of the Warner Bros. studios, Hollywood, California, 1946. © Yale Joel/The LIFE Images Collection/Getty Images
• 533. A Retro Gold and Diamond Necklace, by Hammerman Bros., Late 1940s, and a Pair of Diamond Earrings Retro K黃金配鑽石項鏈, Hammerman Bros, 1940年代後期；及 鑽石耳環一對 (2) • (Necklace) Thirteen brilliant-cut diamonds, in 14 karat pink gold • (Earrings) Twenty-one brilliant-cut diamonds, in 18 karat white and yellow gold • Necklace length approximately 500mm • Necklace stamped HB for Hammerman Bros. Estimate HK$ 10,000-15,000 US$ 1,300-1,900
534. A Retro Sapphire and Diamond Ring, 1940s Retro 19.07克拉「斯里蘭卡」天然藍寶石鑽石戒指, 1940年代, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One cushion-shaped sapphire, 19.07 carats • Eight brilliant-cut diamonds • 9 karat yellow gold • Size 4 (19.07-carat Sapphire) AGL report, numbered 8087549, dated 27 February 2018, Ceylon (Sri Lanka), no indications of heating. 附 美國AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 50,000-70,000 US$ 6,500-9,000
‘Retro jewellery’ is a term that was created to identify jewels produced in the late 1930’s to 1950’s. During that period, the world grappled with World War II and its afermath. Fashions became austere and sombre and to counter this, jewellery houses in Europe and America began designing jewellery that was bold, bright and colourful to lif drab fashions and evoke more hopeful moods. Jewellery designs became more curvilinear and featured motifs that were fun and feminine. As the use of platinum became highly regulated, gold became the metal of choice and old jewels were reinvented to account for the scarcity of materials during this time. Jewellers commonly combined highly polished low karat gold alloys in yellow and white gold with large colourful gemstones such as amethysts, aquamarines, citrines and topazes to achieve a statement look called ‘one jewel dressing’ without incurring high costs. Ribbon design brooches, such as the present lot, became popular in sculptural and larger forms.
「Retro」意指二十世紀三十至五十年代流行的一種珠寶 款式；其時全世界都處於第二次世界大戰及戰後的陰霾中， 時裝潮流亦因此變得樸素嚴肅，所以歐洲及美國的珠寶商 便以大膽鮮明、色彩斑斕的設計回應此消沉的氣氛，希望 能帶來充滿希望的樂觀情緒。珠寶首飾線條變得更順滑流 暢，題材更富趣味，色彩亦更女性化。 因為戰時鉑金原材料 短缺，黃金便取而代之，成為打造珠寶最常用的金屬； 許多古董珠寶亦被重用，設計成新的造型。利用經拋光的 黃金配以顏色鮮艷的寶石，如紫水晶、海水藍寶、黃水晶 及托帕石等，成功以低成本創作出引人注目的珠寶。類似此 拍品的緞帶別針在當時十分流行，造型雕塑感重，體積較大。
• 535. A Retro Citrine, Ruby and Diamond Brooch, 1940s Retro黃水晶配紅寶石及鑽石別針, 1940年代, 黃水晶約重55.00克拉 • One rectangular step-cut citrine, approximately 55.00 carats • Fourteen oval, circular- and calibré-cut rubies, totalling approximately 3.00 carats • Embellished by old-cut diamonds • Platinum, 14 karat yellow and rose gold Estimate HK$ 12,000-18,000 US$ 1,500-2,300
(Shown as a bangle)
• 536. A Pair of Retro Sapphire and Diamond Clip Brooches, together with Bangle Fitting, 1940s Retro藍寶石配鑽石對裝別針, 可轉換成手鐲, 1940年代 (2) • Twenty-eight oval sapphires, totalling approximately 18.00 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 1.30 carats • 14 karat yellow gold and platinum • Bangle inner circumference approximately 145mm With bangle ftting Estimate HK$ 20,000-30,000 US$ 2,500-3,800
• 537. An Art Deco Star Ruby and Diamond Ring, Circa 1930 Art Deco 28.15克拉「緬甸」天然紅寶石配鑽石戒指, 約1930年, 紅寶石未經加熱處理 • One cabochon Star ruby, 28.15 carats • Four half-moon and baguette diamonds, totaling approximately 1.00 carat • Two buf-top half-moon rubies • Platinum • Size 4½ (28.15-carat Star Ruby) AGL report, numbered 8087550, dated 27 February 2018, Burma, no indications of heat, with weak asterism. 附 美國 AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 100,000-150,000 US$ 13,000-19,000
• 538. A Cultured Pearl and Diamond Necklace, and a Pair of Art Deco Pearl and Diamond Earclips, Circa 1925 養殖珍珠配鑽石項鏈；及 Art Deco珍珠 配鑽石耳環一對, 約1925年 (2) • (Necklace) One hundred and ffeen cultured pearls, measuring approximately 7.2 to 9.4mm • Clasp centring on a hexagonal-shaped diamond, approximately 1.40 carats, decorated by circular-cut and baguette diamonds • (Earclips) One grey pearl, measuring approximately 6.80 x 6.64 x 6.53mm, and a cream button pearl measuring approximately 7.13 x 7.11 x 5.73mm, with single-cut diamonds in surmounts • Both mounted in platinum • Strands measuring approximately 570mm and 540mm Pearls untested Estimate HK$ 30,000-50,000 US$ 3,800-6,500
539. A Diamond Ring, Circa 1912 5.57克拉 D/VS2 欖尖形鑽石戒指, 約1912年 • One marquise-shaped diamond, 5.57 carats • Flanked by single-cut diamonds • Platinum • Size 6¾ (5.57-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 62853116888, dated 5 March 2018, D colour, VS2 clarity. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 700,000-900,000 US$ 90,000-115,000
The present lot is set with a marquise-cut diamond with a distinct oval sofness to its curves evoking a cut ofen described as ‘moval’, a cross between marquise and oval. The moval-cut diamond was popular in early 20th century jewellery and was thought of as particularly complimentary in its apparent elongation of the finger of the wearer. The present diamond displays the scintillating brilliance and elegant charm of an early example of this cut of diamond. Its high D colour also intensifes its efect. This ring reputedly belonged to Betty’s mother, Rea Warner. 此欖尖形鑽石在兩端稍稍帶有橢圓形的弧度，在行內被 稱之為「moval」是一種結合欖尖形和橢圓形的鑽石切割。 這種切割的鑽石在二十世紀切尤其受歡迎，有令手指看起來 更修長的視覺效果。此鑽石的火彩透現出早期moval切割 鑽石獨有之魅力，而其D色級亦令它顯得更璀璨亮麗。這枚 戒指據稱由貝蒂．華納．欣鮑姆的母親Rea Warner所擁有。
540. A Diamond Brooch 1.77及1.14克拉 G及H/VS2 方形鑽石別針 • Two emerald-cut diamonds, 1.77 and 1.14 carats • Baguette, brilliant- and single-cut diamonds totalling approximately 1.50 carats • Platinum (1.77-carat Diamond) GIA report number 3285327277, dated 8 March 2018, G colour, VS2 clarity. (1.14-carat Diamond) GIA report number 5283327296, dated 8 March 2018, H colour, VS2 clarity. 附 兩張美國 GIA 證書
Estimate HK$ 50,000-70,000 US$ 6,500-9,000
• 541. A Sapphire and Diamond Brooch, and a Matching Ring 藍寶石配鑽石別針及戒指套裝, 藍寶石共重約27.50克拉 (2) 541
• (Brooch) Fifeen oval cabochon sapphires, two are star sapphires, totalling approximately 22.00 carats • (Ring) Two oval cabochon sapphires, totalling approximately 5.80 carats • Baguette and single-cut diamonds on brooch and ring, altogether approximately 2.50 carats • 14 and 18 karat white gold • Size 7 Estimate HK$ 50,000-70,000 US$ 6,500-9,000
• 542. Two Unmounted Diamonds 1.01克拉 H/VVS2 及 1.00克拉 E/VVS1 圓形鑽石 (2) • Two brilliant-cut diamonds, 1.01 carats and 1.00 carat
(1.01-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered NY2028791, dated 26 October 1979, H colour, VVS2 clarity. (1.00-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered NY2035811, dated 4 December 1979, E colour, VVS1 clarity. 附 兩張美國 GIA 證書 Please note that two diamond reports are more than 10 years old and might require an update Estimate HK$ 50,000-70,000 US$ 6,500-9,000
543. An Art Deco Diamond Ring, Circa 1930s Art Deco 3.17克拉 H/VS2 方形鑽石戒指, 約1930年代 543
• One rectangular step-cut diamond, 3.17 carats • Flanked by six baguette diamonds • Platinum • Size 4 (3.17-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 6282327258, dated 5 March 2018, H colour, VS2 clarity. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 100,000-140,000 US$ 13,000-18,000
• 544. A Ruby and Diamond Ring, Circa 1939; and a Pair of Diamond Earrings 紅寶石配鑽石戒指, 約1939年, 紅寶石共重約 3.60克拉；及鑽石耳環一對 (2) • (Ring) Two oval cabochon rubies, totalling approximately 3.60 carats • Triangular, baguette and single-cut diamonds totalling approximately 1.00 carat • (Earrings) Two pear-shaped diamonds, totalling approximately 2.60 carats • Brilliant-cut, baguette and marquise-shaped diamonds totalling approximately 1.60 carats • Platinum • Size 4½
545. A Diamond Bracelet 鑽石手鏈, 鑽石共重約6.70克拉 • Seventeen brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 4.70 carats • Thirty-four baguette diamonds, totalling approximately 2.00 carats • Platinum • Length approximately 148mm Estimate HK$ 35,000-45,000 US$ 4,500-5,800
Estimate HK$ 55,000-85,000 US$ 7,000-11,000
• 546. A Diamond Necklace, 1930s
547. A Pair of Diamond and Emerald Earclips, 1950s
鑽石項鏈, 1930年代, 鑽石共重約8.80克拉
• Twenty-six old-cut diamonds totalling approximately 5.20 carats • One hundred and four baguette diamonds totalling approximately 3.60 carats • Platinum • Length approximately 340mm • Maker’s mark LW
• Marquise-shaped and brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 4.00 carats • Octagonal-shaped emeralds totalling approximately 1.60 carats • Platinum and 14 karat white gold
Estimate HK$ 60,000-80,000 US$ 7,500-10,000
Estimate HK$ 30,000-40,000 US$ 3,800-5,000
548. An Art Deco Emerald and Diamond Ring, Circa 1925
549. An Art Deco Ruby and Diamond Bracelet, 1930s
Art Deco 6.21克拉「哥倫比亞」 祖母綠配鑽石戒指, 約1925年
Art Deco 紅寶石配鑽石手鏈, 約1930年代, 紅寶石共重約22.00克拉
• One rectangular-shaped emerald, 6.21 carats • Two bullet-cut and four baguette diamonds, totaling approximately 1.10 carats • Platinum • Size 6½
• Three oval cabochon rubies, totalling approximately 22.00 carats • Baguette and circular-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 12.00 carats • Platinum • Length approximately 164mm
(6.21-carat Emerald) AGL report, numbered 8087551, dated 27 February 2018, Colombian, minor (traditional) clarity enhancement. 附 美國 AGL 證書
Estimate HK$ 120,000-150,000 US$ 15,000-19,000
Estimate HK$ 200,000-250,000 US$ 25,000-32,000
This ring reputedly belonged to Betty’s mother, Rea Warner, and was worn by her on occasion to the Academy Awards ceremonies. 這枚戒指據稱由貝蒂．華納．欣鮑姆的母親Rea Warner 所擁有。她亦曾佩帶此戒指出席奧斯卡頒獎典禮。
550. A Diamond Pendant Necklace 1.71克拉D/VS2梨形鑽石 及 1.03克拉D/VS1心形鑽石 吊墜項鏈 • One pear- and a heart-shaped diamonds, 1.71 and 1.03 carats respectively • Other circular-cut and a kite-shaped diamonds, totalling approximately 2.00 carats • 18 karat white gold • Length approximately 400mm (1.71- and 1.03-carat Diamonds) GIA reports, numbered 1162322882 and 16944991, D colour, VS2 and VS1 clarity respectively. 附 兩張美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 160,000-200,000 US$ 20,000-25,000
551. A Coloured Diamond and Diamond Crossover Ring 0.58克拉 VS2 彩粉紅色鑽石 及 0.42克拉 VVS2彩藍色鑽石 配 鑽石戒指
• One Fancy Pink and a Fancy Blue diamonds, 0.58 & 0.42 carat respectively • Tiny brilliant-cut diamonds in the surrounds and the shank • Platinum and 18 karat pink gold • Size 5¾ (0.58- and 0.42-carat Diamonds) GIA reports, numbered 5151202623 and 1172363965, Fancy Pink and Fancy Blue colour, VS2 and VVS2 clarity respectively.
附 兩張美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 400,000-480,000 US$ 50,000-60,000
• 552. A Diamond Ring, Tifany & Co., and a Pair of Diamond Earstuds, Bvlgari 0.92克拉 D/VVS2 圓形鑽石戒指, 蒂芙尼； 及鑽石耳環一對, 寶格麗 • (Ring) One round brilliant-cut diamond, 0.92 carat, mounted in platinum • (Earstuds) Each set with one princess-cut and two half-moon diamonds, mounted in 18 karat white gold • Size 4 • Ring signed Tifany & Co. and ear studs signed Bvlgari (0.92-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 1285580660, dated 11 April 2018, D colour, VVS2 clarity. Also with Tifany & Co. Diamond Certifcate.
附 美國 GIA 及 蒂芙尼鑽石 證書 Estimate HK$ 35,000-50,000 US$ 4,500-6,500
553. A Sapphire and Diamond Ring, Cartier 7.81克拉「緬甸」天然藍寶石配鑽石戒指, 卡地亞, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One oval sapphire, 7.81 carats • Two half-moon shaped diamonds on side • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • Size 6¼ • Signed Cartier and numbered 396764 (7.81-carat Sapphire) AGL report, numbered CS 8085149, dated 16 February 2016, Burma, no indications of heating. GIA report, numbered 2175457304, dated 19 January 2016, Burma, no indications of heating.
554. A Pair of Diamond Pendent Earrings, Cartier Paris 鑽石吊耳環一對, 巴黎卡地亞 , 鑽石共重約4.50克拉 • Emerald-cut and pear-shaped diamonds, totalling approximately 4.50 carats • Platinum • Signed Cartier à Paris and numbered 161143 Estimate HK$ 140,000-180,000 US$ 18,000-23,000
附 美國AGL及GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 180,000-260,000 US$ 23,000-33,000
555. A Diamond ‘Clover’ Ring, Cartier 鑽石「四葉草」戒指, 卡地亞 • Pavé-set with diamonds, totalling approximately 7.00 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6 • Signed Cartier 2001 and numbered 961544 With signed box and Cartier service receipt Estimate HK$ 150,000-180,000 US$ 19,000-23,000
556. A Diamond ‘Clover’ Pendant Necklace, Cartier 鑽石「四葉草」吊墜項鏈, 卡地亞 • Pavé-set with diamonds, totalling approximately 7.00 carats • 18 karat white gold • French assay marks • Link-chain approximately 415mm • Pendant and link-chain signed Cartier and numbered 863865, pendant signed Cartier 2001 With signed box and Cartier service receipt Estimate HK$ 150,000-180,000 US$ 19,000-23,000
• 557. A Multi-strand Aquamarine Bead and Diamond Necklace 海水藍寶石珠配鑽石項鏈 • Over three hundred tumbled aquamarine beads on eight strands • Diamond-set openwork clasp, diamonds totalling approximately 1.25 carats • 18 karat white gold
• Italian assay mark and hallmark • Shortest strand approximately 410mm • Gross weight approximately 378 grams Estimate HK$ 65,000-80,000 US$ 8,000-10,000
558. An Art Deco Natural Pearl, Diamond and Agate Brooch
559. A Fancy Light Pink-Brown Diamond and Diamond Ring
2.42克拉 VVS1 淡彩粉紅棕色鑽石 配 鑽石戒指
• One natural pearl drop, measuring approximately 9.72 x 9.49mm • Milligrain-set old-cut diamonds to an agate background • Platinum
• One brilliant-cut Fancy Light Pink-Brown diamond, 2.42 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 2.85 carats • Platinum • Size 8¼
(Pearl Drop) GIA report, numbered 5172481592, dated 29 February 2016, natural saltwater pearl, no indication of treatment.
(2.42-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 2185974353, dated 2 February 2018, Fancy Light Pink-Brown colour, VVS1 clarity.
附 美國GIA 證書
附 美國GIA 證書
Estimate HK$ 100,000-150,000 US$ 13,000-19,000
Estimate HK$ 130,000-180,000 US$ 16,500-23,000
• 560. A Diamond Ring, and a Pink Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet, Louis Vuitton 鑽石戒指 及 粉紅色剛玉配鑽石手鏈, 路易威登 (2) • (Ring) Diamonds totalling approximately 1.30 carats • (Bracelet) Diamonds totalling approximately 1.50 carats, decorated with round pink sapphires • Both in 18 karat white gold • French assay mark on the bracelet • Size 4 • Bracelet length approximately 165mm • Both signed Louis Vuitton With signed ring and bracelet boxes, and Louis Vuitton quality cards Estimate HK$ 40,000-60,000 US$ 5,000-7,500
561. A Pink Sapphire and Diamond Ring 3.66克拉「馬達加斯加」天然粉紅色剛玉 配鑽石戒指, 剛玉未經加熱處理 (2) • One octagonal pink sapphire, 3.66 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround and shoulders, totalling approximately 1.20 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 5½ (3.66-carat Pink Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 18037191, dated 4 March 2018, Madagascar, no indications of heating. 附 瑞士Gübelin 證書 Estimate HK$ 180,000-220,000 US$ 23,000-28,000
562. A Diamond and Sapphire Necklace 2.76克拉 H/VVS2 橢圓形鑽石 配 藍寶石 項鏈 • One oval diamond, 2.76 carats • Calibré-cut sapphires and round diamonds on necklace, totalling approximately 1.30 carats • Platinum • Length approximately 485mm (2.76-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 1267852311, dated 5 September 2017, H colour, VVS2 clarity. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 80,000-120,000 US$ 10,000-15,000
563. An Alexandrite and Diamond Ring 4.93克拉 「斯里蘭卡」天然亞歷山大變色石 配 鑽石戒指, 亞歷山大變色石未經加熱處理 • One oval alexandrite, 4.39 carats • Ten oval diamonds in the surround, totalling 4.40 carats • Embellished by smaller round alexandrites • Titanium • Size 6 (4.39-carat Alexandrite) Gübelin report, numbered 18031240, dated 16 April 2018, Sri Lanka, no indication of treatments, colour-change from bluish-green (daylight) to purple (incandescent light). 附 瑞士 Gübelin 證書 Estimate HK$ 280,000-330,000 US$ 35,000-42,000
564. A Pink Sapphire and Diamond Ring, Kat Florence 8.28克拉「斯里蘭卡」天然粉紅色剛玉 配鑽石戒指, Kat Florence, 剛玉未經加熱處理 • One oval pink sapphire, 8.28 carats • Smaller round diamonds in the openwork shoulders, totalling 1.10 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6¾ to 8½ (with ring guard) • Signed Kat Florence (8.28-carat Pink Sapphire) GRS report, numbered GRS2017-068209, dated 7 June 2017, Sri Lanka, no indication of thermal treatment. 附 瑞士GRS證書 Estimate HK$ 220,000-260,000 US$ 28,000-33,000
Kat Florence is a London-based fne jewellery designer known for her selection of the most unique gemstones, transforming them to jewellery for women at every moment of their day, through which they express their style and personality. She is also known for her collaboration with Sarah Jessica Parker on a collection called The Flawless Diamonds Collection in 2016. 倫敦高級珠寶設計師Kat Florence以精心挑選的獨特寶 石，創作出適合各種場合配戴的華美珠寶首飾，讓每一 位女士都能展現屬於她的風格，表達自己的個性。Kat Florence亦與著名女星莎拉·傑西卡·帕克合作，於2016 年推出名為「無瑕鑽石」的首飾系列。
565. An Art Deco Diamond Double-Clip Brooch, Circa 1930 Art Deco鑽石對裝別針, 約1930年, 鑽石共重約7.50克拉 • Old European- and step-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 7.50 carats • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • French assay marks With ftted box
Estimate HK$ 55,000-75,000 US$ 7,000-9,500
566. An Antique Sapphire and Diamond Brooch, Circa 1910 古董 5.79克拉「斯里蘭卡」天然藍寶石 配鑽石別針, 約1910年, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One sugarloaf sapphire, weighing 5.79 carats • Openwork set with diamonds, totalling approximately 2.00 carats • Embellished by calibré-cut sapphires, together approximately 3.00 carats • Platinum and 18 karat white gold • French assay mark (5.79-carat Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 18031140, dated 15 March 2018, Sri Lanka (Ceylon), no indications of heating. 附 瑞士 Gübelin 證書 Estimate HK$ 180,000-230,000 US$ 23,000-30,000
567. An Art Deco Emerald, Natural Pearl and Diamond Pendant Necklace, Circa 1920 Art Deco「哥倫比亞」袓母綠 配 天然海水珍珠 及 鑽石吊墜項鏈, 約1920年, 袓母綠約重10.00克拉 • One step-cut emerald, approximately 10.00 carats • Suspending one drop-shaped natural pearl, measuring approximately 8.23-8.31 x 11.07mm • Embellished by numerous circular-cut diamonds in the surround • Platinum • Length approximately 430mm (Emerald) SSEF report, numbered 82559, dated 21 October 2015, Colombia, with indications of minor (oil-type) clarity modifcation. (Pearl) SSEF report, numbered 81847, dated 8 September 2015, natural, saltwater pearl. 附 兩張瑞士SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,000,000-1,200,000 US$ 130,000-150,000
568. A Sapphire and Diamond Ring, Cartier Paris 4.90克拉「緬甸」天然藍寶石配鑽石戒指, 巴黎卡地亞, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One step-cut sapphire, 4.90 carats • Flanked by four baguette diamonds • Platinum • Size 4 • Signed Cartier Paris and numbered R12623 (4.90-carat Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 18022057, dated 6 March 2018, Burma, no indications of heating. AGL report, numbered 8087148, dated 12 February 2018, Burma, no evidence of heat or clarity enhancement.
附 瑞士Gübelin 及 美國AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 580,000-680,000 US$ 75,000-85,000
The 4.90-carat Burmese sapphire ring is an exemplary specimen of the fabled Burmese material.The elegant full body color show vivid saturation that does not darken the tone nor compromise its brilliance. This rich blue is homogeneously distributed throughout the stone and display a pure and sumptuous blue hue sofened by a warm inner glow. 這顆藍寶石重4.90克拉，在緬甸藍寶中屬於品質超卓的一顆， 通體透現濃郁的藍色，但不會過濃而掩蓋了寶石的火光。整顆 寶石的顏色均勻純正，鮮明活潑，從內裡散發出柔美的亮光。
569. An Art Deco Diamond and Emerald Bracelet, Circa 1925 Art Deco鑽石配袓母綠手鏈, 約1925年 • One marquise-shaped diamond, approximately 1.20 carats • Calibré-cut emeralds • Round diamonds, totalling approximately 6.80 carats • Platinum • Length approximately 168mm With ftted box and extra diamond-set links Estimate HK$ 160,000-200,000 US$ 20,000-25,000
Royal Blue Splendour
Volume, boldness and splendour are the essence of Bulgari’s jewel, chanelling the fun and fearless character in every woman who are adventurous with colours and designs. The bombé form of this pair of earrings, set with diamonds of superb quality, exudes classic glamour and elegance whilst enhancing the importance of the two impressive blue sapphires. Bulgari built its reputation on the wide range of gemstones they hand-picked for each creation, ofen of the fnest colour. This pair of sapphires with a saturated vivid blue glow is no exception. Aside from its visual beauty, these sapphires also reign from the prominent mines of Burma, where specimens of over 10 carats of such quality are exceedingly scarce. A single Burmese sapphire of this quality is hard to fnd, this pair of earrings brings together two of such rare gems in matching shape and size, both of them free from heat treatment and certifed by SSEF to be ‘Royal blue’ in colour, is a remarkable occurrence.
每位女士都可以在作品的斑斕色彩和特色造型中找到自己活潑 無畏的一面，散發個人魅力。此耳環的鑽石部份呈圓拱形， 以優質白鑽襯托兩顆極具份量的藍寶石，突顯優雅氣派。寶格麗 在挑選寶石方面尤其嚴格，對色澤的要求保持極高標準，這對 耳環上的藍寶石也絶不例外，飽和的藍光艷麗耀眼，品質超卓。 這對藍寶石不但外觀完美，更產自著名緬甸礦源，彌足珍貴。 超過10克拉的絶色緬甸藍寶石現今可謂一石難求，這對寶格麗 作品上更集合了兩顆此等寶物，它們無論在顏色、大小及切割 各方都非常匹配，加上從未經過任何加熱處理，更達到瑞士SSEF 鑑定所的「皇家藍」色級，罕有至極。
570. A Very Fine Pair of Sapphire and Diamond Earrings, Bvlgari 9.07及8.09克拉「緬甸皇家藍」天然藍寶石 配鑽石耳環一對, 寶格麗, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • Two oval sapphires, 9.07 and 8.09 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 7.50 carats • Platinum • Signed Bvlgari (9.07- & 8.09-carat Sapphires) SSEF report, numbered 95576, dated 20 September 2017, Burma, no indications of heating, ‘Royal Blue’ colour. Gübelin report, numbered 18031256/ 1 and 2, dated 9 April 2018, one Burma, one not determinable, no indications of heating. 附 瑞士 SSEF 及 Gübelin 證書 With signed box Estimate HK$ 3,800,000-4,800,000 US$ 485,000-600,000
571. A Sapphire and Diamond Necklace, Van Cleef & Arpels 33.02克拉「緬甸」天然藍寶石配鑽石項鏈, 梵克雅寶, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One cushion-shaped sapphire, 33.02 carats • Twelve marquise-shaped diamonds in the surmount, totalling approximately 5.50 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds on the necklace, totalling approximately 25.00 carats • 18 karat white gold and platinum • French assay and maker’s marks • Length approximately 400mm
• Pendant detachable in two ways to form a diamond necklace with or without the marquise diamond-set centre piece • Signed V.C.A. and numbered 89956 on both the pendant and the necklace (33.02-carat Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 18037061, dated 3 March 2018, Burma, no indications of heating. SSEF report, numbered 98495, dated 7 March 2018, Burma, no indications of heating. 附 瑞士Gübelin 及 SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 4,300,000-5,500,000 US$ 550,000-700,000
572. A Carved Jadeite, Seed Pearl, Gem-set and Diamond Pendant Necklace
573. A Jadeite and Diamond Ring, Cartier, Circa 1925
天然翡翠配鑽石戒指, 卡地亞, 約1925年
• One carved jadeite, measuring approximately 35.61 x 24.98 x 8.60mm • Surmount set with tiny diamonds, highlighted by two cabochon sapphires • Seed pearls on necklace, spaced by four aquamarine briolettes • Platinum • Length approximately 675mm
• One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 21.65 x 13.92 x 7.28mm • Flanked by baguette and brilliant-cut diamonds • Platinum • Size 6 • Signed Cartier and indistinctly numbered
(Carved Jadeite Pendant) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report,numbered KJ97830, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 180,000-230,000 US$ 23,000-30,000
(Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97831, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 With signed box Estimate HK$ 220,000-280,000 US$ 28,000-35,0000
574. A Nephrite Jade and Diamond Pendant 天然軟玉配鑽石吊墜 • One carved nephrite jade pendant, measuring approximately 48.31 x 27.41 x 10.87mm • Four square-cut diamonds set to the top • Platinum
575. A Jadeite, Seed Pearl and Diamond Ring, and a Pair of Matching Earrings 天然翡翠配小珍珠及鑽石戒指及耳環套裝 (2)
附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書
• (Ring) One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 10.46 x 9.47 x 4.48mm • (Earrings) Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 7.99-8.01 x 4.78mm and 7.84-8.09 x 4.13mm • Surrounded by rose-cut diamonds, totaling approximately 1.85 carats • Further embellished with seed pearls • 18 karat white gold • Size 6½
Estimate HK$ 28,000-40,000 US$ 3,500-5,000
(Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory reports, numbered KJ97847 and KJ97845, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin.
(Carved Jade Pendant) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97827, dated 14 March 2018, natural Nephrite Jade, with no resin detected.
附 兩張香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 220,000-260,000 US$ 28,000-33,000
576. A Stylish Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring 天然翡翠配鑽石戒指 • Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 13.46 x 12.01 x 6.26mm and 11.09 x 11.47 x 6.22mm • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 1.15 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 5¾ (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97618, dated 5 February 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 680,000-800,000 US$ 85,000-100,000
577. A Pair of Jadeite and Diamond Pendent Earrings
578. A Jadeite Cabochon, Coloured Diamond and Diamond ‘Spider’ Ring
• Twelve sugarloaf jadeites, measuring approximately 5.35 x 5.45 x 5.08mm to 4.50 x 4.47 x 3.00mm • Brilliant- and rose-cut diamonds in the surrounds, together approximately 2.25 carats • 18 karat white gold
• One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 9.62 x 8.26 x 3.80mm • Body and legs set with brilliant-cut coloured diamonds and head set with rose-cut diamonds • 18 karat blackened gold • Size 6
(Sugarloaf Jadeites) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97846, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 120,000-160,000 US$ 15,000-20,000
(Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97848, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 45,000-65,000 US$ 5,800-8,000
Spider is known as ‘little joy’ (xizi), considered auspicious in Chinese culture. Its appearance signals that happy events are about to happen. 蜘蛛又名「喜子」，在中國文化裡是吉祥的象徵，牠的出現 代表將有喜事發生。
579. A Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring
580. A Jadeite ‘Buddha’ and Diamond Pendant
• One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 12.09 x 10.18 x 6.45mm • Brilliant-cut diamonds inthe surround and shank • 18 karat white gold • Size 6¼
• One carved jadeite Buddha, measuring approximately 21.35 x 2.80 x 3.86mm • Diamonds in the surround • 18 karat white gold
(Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97757, dated 7 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 95,000-110,000 US$ 12,000-14,000
(Jadeite Buddha) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97828, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 35,000-50,000 US$ 4,500-6,500
581. A Jadeite Bead, Rubelite and Diamond Necklace 天然翡翠珠配紅色碧璽及鑽石項鏈 • Ninety-seven jadeite beads, measuring approximately 8.73 to 5.49mm • Spaced by twelve rubelite beads, totalling approximately 17.90 carats Embellished by brilliant- and rose-cut diamonds, together approximately 1.25 carats • One oval jadeite cabochon on clasp, measuring approximately 6.23 x 7.83 x 3.44mm • 18 karat white gold • Length approximately 825 mm (Jadeite beads) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97755, dated 7 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 450,000-600,000 US$ 57,000-77,000
Allure of Jadeite Cabochons Jadeite cabochon has always been highly covetable amongst all forms of jadeite jewellery, and this cabochon ofers the best explanation for this phenomenon. It displays a vivid and pure emerald green colour that is evenly distributed in the entire stone and an excellent translucency, together with an extremely fne texture. Only if a boulder is of signifcant size with wide spread of colour can the material be considered suitable for double-cabochons, which are very rare nowadays. Comprising dome surface on both sides, a double cabochon facilitates the refraction of light when it passes through the stone, enabling an alluring water-like translucency. However, a double-cabochon must be of considerable thickness, or else it can easily lose its vibrancy once mounted. This very jadeite double-cabochon (Lot 583) measures 25.15 x 20.52 x 12.57mm, with an impressive size comes an even more impressive thickness. Flanked by two heart-shaped diamonds of superb quality, the cabochonâ€™s watery lustre was contrasted with the scintillating fre of the white stones, heightening the elegance, simplicity and subtle beauty of natural jadeite. Such a gemstone possesses all the qualities of the best products available in the present market; it also represents a rarity and dream sought afer by the most sophisticated jadeite connoisseur.
582. A Pair of Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Earrings 天然翡翠配鑽石耳環一對 • Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 20.57 x 16.34 x 9.31 mm and 20.35 x 16.14 x 9.30 mm • Each suspending a heart-shaped diamond, 0.90 carat each • 18 karat white gold (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97620 and KJ97621, dated 5 February 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. (Two 0.90-carat Diamonds) Two GIA reports, numbered 6211031689 and 6191964065, both E colour, VS1 clarity. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 及 兩張美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 3,500,000-4,500,000 US$ 450,000-580,000
583. An Impressive and Fine Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring 天然翡翠配鑽石戒指 • One oval jadeite cabochon, measuring apaproximately 25.15 x 20.52 x 12.57mm • Flanked by two heart-shaped diamonds, 1.04 and 1.01 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds on the shank and basket, totalling approximately 3.25 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6½ (Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97619, dated 5 February 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. (1.04-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 6262813236, dated 28 August 2017, D colour, VS2 clarity, Excellent Polish and Symmetry. (1.01-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 7261109496, dated 22 June 2017, E colour, VS1 clarity, Excellent Polish and Symmetry. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 及 兩張美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 8,800,000-10,000,000 US$ 1,100,000-1,300,000
以素為貴之超然氣派 於各式各樣的翡翠珍品當中，翡翠蛋面是極受追捧的一種。 這顆翡翠蛋面水潤豐滿、色澤均勻純正、鮮陽正豔，而且質地 通透，就是最佳的說明。如果原石本身質素高，有一定的份量， 而且內含物少，可採用現今較少見的雙蛋面切割，打造形狀 飽滿、線條利落、雙面鼓起的翡翠極品，亦有利光線透過折射 造出晶瑩剔透的效果，突顯照人光澤。採用這種做法的蛋面必須 要達到一定的厚度，不然即使種質再好，鑲嵌後反而色澤會 變得暗淡。 這顆來自緬甸的天然翡翠雙蛋面 (拍品583) 尺寸達到25.15 x 20.52 x 12.57亳米，份量驚人不在話下，厚度更是驕人， 再配上兩顆奪目的心形鑽石，使翡翠的玻璃光澤與鑽石的火彩 相映生輝，予人清新脫俗、高貴典雅的感覺，更能襯托出翡翠 的華貴光芒。如此難得罕見的絕色珍品，確實為一件極具收藏 價值的瑰寶。
584. A Retro Ruby and Diamond Bangle/Clip Brooch, Circa 1940
585. A Yellow Sapphire and Diamond Pendant Necklace, Tifany & Co., Circa 1910
Retro天然紅寶石配鑽石手鐲/別針, 約1940年, 大部分紅寶石鑑定產自緬甸，未經加熱處理
天然黃色剛玉配鑽石吊墜項鏈, 蒂芙尼, 約1910年, 黃色剛玉約重40.00克拉, 未經加熱處理
• Thirty-six cushion-shaped and oval rubies, totalling approximately 15.00 carats • Old European-cut and round diamonds, totalling approximately 2.50 carats • 14 karat yellow gold • Inner circumference approximately 160mm
• One step-cut yellow sapphire, approximately 40.00 carats • Tiny round diamonds in the surmount • Platinum • Length approximately 455mm • Pendant signed Tifany & Co.
(Thirty-six Rubies, an excess of 50% tested at random) AGL report, numbered 8087116, dated 13 February 2018, Burma, no gemological evidence of heat. 附 美國AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 180,000-220,000 US$ 23,000-28,000
(Yellow Sapphire) GIA report, numbered 2171818235, dated 2 September 2016, no indications of heating. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 320,000-400,000 US$ 40,000-50,000
586. A Pair of Ruby and Diamond Earrings, Van Cleef & Arpels 紅寶石配鑽石耳環一對, 梵克雅寶 • Mystery-set with numerous calibré-cut rubies on the loop, totaling approximately 18.35 carats • Embellished with marquise-shaped and brilliant-cut diamonds, together approximately 3.80 carats • 18 karat yellow gold • French assay marks • Signed Van Cleef & Arpels and numbered S15358 Estimate HK$ 240,000-320,000 US$ 30,000-40,000
587. A Pair of Art Deco Ruby and Diamond Cufinks, Circa 1920 Art Deco紅寶石配鑽石袖扣一對, 約1920年 • Four cabochon and thirty-two calibré-cut rubies, totalling approximately 2.00 carats • Embellished by single-cut diamonds • Platinum Estimate HK$ 66,000-80,000 US$ 8,500-10,000 587
• 588. An Antique Ruby and Diamond ‘Morning Glory’ Brooch, Circa Late 19th Century 古董紅寶石配鑽石「牽牛花」別針, 約19世紀末 • Flowers and leaves set with old mine- and single-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 5.50 carats • Petals highlighted with tiny rubies • Silver-topped gold Estimate HK$ 120,000-160,000 US$ 15,000-20,000
589. A Sapphire and Diamond Ring 4.09克拉「緬甸」天然藍寶石配鑽石戒指, 藍寶石未經加熱處理
• One oval sapphire, 4.09 carats • Flanked by two tapered baguette diamonds • 18 karat white gold • Size 5¾ (4.09-carat Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 18031237, 16 April 2018, Burma, no indication of heating. 附 瑞士Gübelin 證書 Estimate HK$ 150,000-200,000 US$ 19,000-25,000
590. An Antique Natural Pearl, Cultured Pearl and Diamond Bracelet/Bandeau Tiara, Circa 1900 古董天然海水珍珠配養殖珍珠及鑽石手鏈/皇冠, 約1900年 • Four natural pearls, measuring approximately 6.75 to 5.58mm • Spaced by ten seed pearls rose-and old-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 3.00 carats • Silver-topped gold • Two tiny diamonds defcient • Length approximately 180mm (Four Large Pearls) GIA report, numbered 3285579606, dated 11 April 2018, three are natural saltwater pearls and one cultured pearl. 附 美國GIA 證書 With tiara ftting Estimate HK$ 80,000-95,000 US$ 10,000-12,000
591. An Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Brooch, Circa 1920 Art Deco藍寶石配鑽石別針,約1920年 • Two sugarloaf sapphires • Old European- and circular-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 1.00 carat • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • French assay mark and maker’s mark of Henri Picq Estimate HK$ 24,000-30,000 US$ 3000-3,800 Please refer to Lot 610 for another important work by the same maker, Henri Picq, who was a prominent French jeweller in the early 20th century.
拍品610亦是出只同一著名工匠Henri Picq之重要作品。 他是二十世紀初法國首屈一指的珠寶大師之一。
592. A Pair of Ruby and Diamond Pendent Earrings 「緬甸」天然紅寶石配鑽石吊耳環一對, 紅寶石約重5.40及4.60克拉, 未經加熱處理 • Two cushion-shaped rubies, approximately 5.40 and 4.60 carats • Cushion-shaped diamonds in the surround and surmount, totalling approximately 10.00 carats • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold (Two Rubies) SSEF report, numbered 98497, dated 7 March 2018, Burma (Myanmar), no indications of heating. 附 瑞士SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,400,000-1,800,000 US$ 180,000-230,000
593. A Cat’s-Eye Chrysoberyl and Diamond Ring 「斯里蘭卡」天然金綠色貓眼石配鑽石戒指, 金綠色貓眼石約重30.00克拉 • One cabochon cat’s-eye chrysoberyl, approximately 30.00 carats • Tapered baguette diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 4.10 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 5¾ (30-carat Cat’s-eye Chrysoberyl) SSEF report, numbered 84398, dated 9 March 2016, Ceylon (Sri Lanka), no indications of any treatment, with a distinct cat’s-eye efect (chatoyancy).
594. A Carved Emerald and Diamond Brooch, Cartier London, Circa 1925 袓母綠配鑽石別針, 倫敦卡地亞, 約1925年 • Four carved emerald in foliate motif • Old mine-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 2.50 carats • Platinum • Signed Cartier London and numbered 4521 With signed box Estimate HK$ 160,000-240,000 US$ 20,000-30,000
附 瑞士SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 400,000-650,000 US$ 50,000-80,000
595. A Natural Seed Pearl and Diamond Sautoir Necklace, Cartier Paris, Circa 1910 天然海水珍珠配鑽石長鏈, 巴黎卡地亞, 約1910年 • Necklace and tassel of pendant set with numerous natural pearl beads, measuring approximately 3.31 to 3.69mm • Openwork plaques millegrain-set with numerous circular-cut diamonds, tassels suspending marquise-shaped and circular-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 8.00 carats • Embellished by seed pearls • Platinum • Length approximately 830mm • Pendant detachable • Pendant signed Cartier Paris (Eighty-six out of numerous Pearls) GIA report, numbered 6193058551, dated 29 January 2018, natural saltwater pearls, no indications of treatment.
Founded in Paris in 1847 by Louis-Francois Cartier, The House of Cartier has a long and distinguished history of serving the glittering royal houses of Europe in the West to the opulent dynasties of Siam, Nepal and India in the East and never the least, the celebrities around the world. Cartier’s creations have always remained true to its original beliefs --- as an innovator in taste and fashion. As early as 1904, Cartier began producing abstract jewelry with geometric styling. This established the House as a pioneer of the modern style, not only within the feld of fne jewelry, but also in the scope of art history. Jewelry is a form of art that you wear as a message, a declaration, an ofering, or a talisman.
附 美國GIA 證書 With ftted box Estimate HK$ 1,100,000-1,300,000 US$ 140,000-165,000
The present long chain of natural seed pearl bead, linked by platinum wire with diamond millegrain setting, refects the delicate crafsmanship from the early 1900s of the House. The fashion of creating and wearing sautoirs started in 1910s, when chokers were no longer in vogue. The triumphal progress began in late 1920s when this form of jewelry particularly well suited the new fashion. It complemented simple dresses of straight vertical line elegantly, and was to become the most approved form of neck ornament of that time. Cartier demonstrates how a beauty of a masterpiece lies with superb design and brilliant skills, even without large diamonds or gemstones; the House was able to create the most striking jewels with exquisite tiny stones that exude time-transcending style. This sautoir is an excellent example. For over a hundred of years, Cartier continues to create rare and imaginative pieces so beautiful and unique that they can only be associated with this esteemed French jeweler. 著名國際珠寶品牌卡地亞於1847年由Louis-Francois Cartier 所創立，自有歷史以來就為西方歐洲皇室貴族，以至東方暹羅、 尼泊爾和印度等帝王製作獨一無二的華麗珠寶。世界各地的名流影 星，不論是什麼地代，都被其作品的魅力所深深吸引。卡地亞的 每件出品都忠於品牌最初始的理念，就是成為帶領時尚品味的 先鋒。早於1904年卡地亞已經開始推出以抽象幾何為造型的珠寶， 確立了鮮明的現代風格，大膽創新；其影響力不限於珠寶界， 而是在整個藝術史上都佔有重要的席位。作為一件藝術品，珠寶 可帶有某種訊息，也可以是視之為一種宣言，有時更可以是奉獻 和守護的象徵。 此小珍珠長項鏈以極精細的鉑金串連，採用了1900年代流行 的種子式鑲嵌方法，完美呈現卡地亞的精湛工藝。愛德華時 代束在脖子上的短項鏈在1910年開始不再流行，取而代之的 是長及腰線的項鏈。這種長項鏈在二十年代更是大行其道，十分 受歡迎，因為當時女士們都會穿著過膝的連衣裙，跟長項鏈尤 其匹配，這也成為了二十年代的經典穿搭風格。 卡地亞代表著永恆的、超越時空的優雅品味。憑藉別具匠心的 設計和細緻的工藝，縱使沒有大顆的鑽石或寶石， 卡地亞都能 製作出令人驚嘆的大師作品，此小珍珠長項鏈就是最佳的例子。 時至今日，這個擁有逾一百年歷史的珠寶商依然秉持理念， 推陳出新，為世人帶來只可能是來自卡地亞的頂尖珠寶藝術品。
596. A Sapphire and Diamond Ring 14.48克拉「緬甸皇家藍」天然藍寶石 配鑽石戒指, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One oval sapphire, 14.48 carats • Sixteen brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling 1.45 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6¼ (14.48-carat Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 15067366, 29 June 2015, Burma, no indications of heating. GIA report, numbered 1166270666, dated 25 June 2014, Burma, no indications of heating, Royal Blue. 附 瑞士Gübelin 及 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,200,000-1,400,000 US$ 150,000-180,000
597. A Ruby and Diamond Necklace, and a Pair of Matching Earrings 「緬甸」天然紅寶石配鑽石項鏈及耳環套裝, 紅寶石共重約43.18克拉 (2) • (Necklace) Thirty-three oval rubies, totalling 36.08 carats • (Earrings) Six oval rubies, totalling approximately 7.10 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, together approximately 23.45 carats • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • Length approximately 405mm (Rubies) Gübelin reports, numbered 13071049/ 1 to 33 and 13071050/ 1 and 2, dated 16 July 2013, Burma, no indications of heating. AGL reports, numbered 8087677 and 8087678, dated 1 March 2018, Burma, no indications of heating. 附 瑞士Gübelin 及 美國AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,500,000-1,800,000 US$ 190,000-230,000
598. A Sapphire, Emerald and Diamond Ring 14.18克拉「斯里蘭卡」天然藍寶石 配 9.14克拉 「哥倫比亞」祖母綠戒指, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One step-cut sapphire, 14.18 carats • One step-cut emerald, 9.14 carats • Two baguette diamonds on side • Platinum • Size 6 (14.18-carat Sapphire and 9.14-carat Emerald) AGL report, numbered CS 1073446 A and B, dated 26 October 2016. Sapphire from Sri Lanka, no gemological evidence of heat. Emerald from Colombia, insignifcant to minor clarity enhancement (oil-type). 附 美國 AGL 證書
599. A Pair of Ruby and Diamond Earrings 「緬甸」天然紅寶石配鑽石耳環一對, 紅寶石共重17.46克拉, 未經加熱處理 • Eighteen rubies, together weighing 17.46 carats • Thirty-four brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 13.00 carats • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold (Eighteen Rubies) AGL report, numbered 8087597, dated 27 February 2018, Burma, no indications of heating. 附 美國AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 700,000-900,000 US$ 90,000-115,000
Estimate HK$ 1,900,000-2,700,000 US$ 250,000-350,000
600. An Emerald and Diamond Ring
601. A Cultured Pearl and Diamond Necklace
• One step-cut emerald, 5.24 carats • Circular-cut and baguette diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 3.00 carats • Platinum • Size 7¾
• Thirty-one dark grey cultured pearls, measuring approximately 14.95 to 13.03mm • Diamond-set ball clasp, totalling approximately 1.50 carats • 18 karat white gold • Length approximately 455mm
(5.24-carat Emerald) GIA report, numbered 6222711537, dated 8 June 2016, Colombia, indications of minor clarity enhancement. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 100,000-140,000 US$ 13,000-18,000
(Thirty-one Cultured Pearls) GIA report, numbered 2287352173, dated 15 March 2018, saltwater cultured pearls, natural colour, no indications of treatment. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 80,000-95,000 US$ 10,000-12,000
602. A Cat’s-Eye Alexandrite, Colored Sapphire & Diamond Ring 5.83克拉「巴西」天然貓眼亞歷山大變色石 配 彩色剛玉及鑽石戒指, 貓眼亞歷山大變色 未經任何加工處理 • An oval cabochon cat’s-eye alexandrite chrysoberyl, 5.83 carats • Surrounded by coloured sapphires • Platinum • Size 6¼ (5.83-carat Cat’s-eye Alexandrite Chrysoberyl) AGL report, numbered CS39733, dated 6 June 2008, Brazil, no gemological evidence of enhancements/ treatments present.
附 美國AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 480,000-680,000 US$ 60,000-85,000
One of the world’s rarest and most fascinating gemstones throughout history is Alexandrite, a gem variety of the mineral chrysoberyl that changes color from green in daylight to red in incandescent light. The present cat’s eye alexandrite is a fne example of this specimen, it is particularly incredible because it exhibits two rare phenomena: both the cat’s-eye efect and color-change.
亞歷山大變色石是金綠寶石的一種，在歷史上最稀有 和最微妙的寶石之一，日光下呈綠色，但在黃光下呈 紅色。這顆貓眼亞歷山大變色石同時擁有「貓眼」和 「變色」兩種稀有現象，在同類形寶石中是絶佳的例子。
603. A Ruby and Diamond Ring 1.95克拉「緬甸鴿血紅」天然紅寶石 配鑽石戒指, 紅寶石未經加熱處理 • One cushion-shaped ruby, 1.95 carats • Circular-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 3.95 carats • Platinum • Size 5½
(1.95-carat Ruby) SSEF report, numbered 92461, dated 29 May 2017, Burma, with no indications of heating, ‘pigeon’s blood red’ colour. 附 瑞士SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 450,000-600,000 US$ 58,000-77,000
604. A Ruby and Diamond Bracelet 「緬甸」紅寶石配鑽石手鏈, 紅寶石共重 約17.05克拉, 未經加熱處理, 部分有輕度注油 • Thirteen rubies, together 17.05 carats • Embellished with marquise, baguette and brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 12.85 carats • 18 karat white and yellow gold • Length approximately 170mm (Thirteen Rubies) SSEF report, numbered 98525, dated 7 March 2018, Burma, no indications of heating, with none to minor oil in fssures. 附 瑞士 SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 550,000-700,000 US$ 70,000-90,000
605. An Emerald and Diamond Ring, Harry Winston 4.17克拉「哥倫比亞」天然袓母綠 配鑽石戒指, 海瑞溫斯頓, 袓母綠未經浸油處理 • One step-cut emerald, 4.17 carats • Circular-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 1.10 carats • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • Size 4½ • Signed Winston for Harry Winston (4.17-carat Emerald) GIA report, numbered 7213606984, dated 25 January 2016, Colombia, no indications of clarity enhancement. 附 美國GIA 證書 With a Harry Winston Insurance Appraisal letter, dated 25 April 1995 and a signed ring box Estimate HK$ 200,000-280,000 US$ 25,000-35,000
606. A Sapphire and Diamond Pendant Necklace, Tifany & Co.
607. A Pair of Sapphire, Gem-set and Diamond Pendent Earrings
8.04克拉「緬甸」天然藍寶石 配 鑽石吊墜項鏈, 蒂芙尼, 藍寶石未經加熱處理
1.53及1.31克拉 天然「喀什米爾」藍寶石 配寶石及鑽石吊耳環一對, 藍寶石未經加熱處理
• One cushion-shaped sapphire, 8.04 carats • Embellished by milligrain-set round diamonds • Platinum • Length approximately 400mm • Pendant signed Tifany & Co. and numbered 18877694, link-chain signed T & Co.
• Two cushion-shaped sapphires, 1.53 and 1.31 carats • Tops and pendants set with brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 3.00 carats • Onyx links, highlighted with cabochon emeralds • Platinum
(8.04-carat Sapphire) SSEF report, numbered 96548, dated 17 November 2017, Burma, no indications of heating. 附 瑞士 SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 450,000-550,000 US$ 58,000-70,000
(1.53 & 1.31-carat Sapphires) SSEF report, numbered 97575, dated 23 January 2018, Kashmir, no indications of heating. GIA report, numbered 6187117989, dated 27 January 2017, Kashmir, no indications of heating. 附 瑞士SSEF 及 美國GIA 證書 Please note that both gem reports feature the two sapphires in their previous jabot pin design. Estimate HK$ 350,000-430,000 US$ 45,000-55,000
608. A Fine Ruby and Diamond Ring 5.19克拉「緬甸抹谷鴿血紅」天然紅寶石 配鑽石戒指, 紅寶石未經加熱處理 • One cushion-shaped ruby, 5.19 carats • Twelve pear-shaped diamonds in the surround and brilliant-cut diamonds on shank, totalling approximately 5.40 carats • Embellished by twelve rubies, together approximately 2.55 carats • Platinum • Size 6¼
Mogok are yielding fewer and fewer rubies in recent decades, even more scarce are rubies from the region that weight over five carats after cutting and polishing. Demand has been insatiable, yet supply is scarce. What makes this 5.19-carat untreated Burmese (Mogok) ruby more precious is its colour. Certified to possess ‘pigeon’s blood red’ is veritably one of the finest rubies one could see on the market these days.
(5.19-carat Ruby) Gübelin report, numbered 17111182, dated 30 November 2017, Burma (Mogok), no indications of heating, ‘pigeon blood red’ colour. SSEF report, numbered 96547, dated 17 November 2017, Burma, no indications of heating.
抹谷在近幾十年以來紅寶石產量越發稀少，切割打磨後還超5克拉 的紅寶更加是鳳毛麟角。市場對抹谷紅寶趨之若渴，追捧的熱情 有增無減，供應卻是稀少得令人驚訝。此顆來自緬甸抹谷礦區 的紅寶石重達5.19克拉，更難得之處是擁有「鴿血紅」色，絶對 是現今市場上鳳毛麟角的珍品。
附 瑞士 Gübelin 及 SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 3,800,000-4,600,000 US$ 480,000-600,000
609. An Antique Sapphire and Diamond Brooch 古董5.65克拉「喀什米爾」天然藍寶石 配鑽石別針, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One cushion-shaped sapphire, 5.65 carats • Old European-cut and round diamonds in the openwork design, totalling approximately 6.80 carats • 18 karat yellow gold • With pendant ftting (5.65-carat Sapphire) AGL report, numbered 1088037, dated 25 October 2017, Kashmir, no gemological evidence of heat. Gübelin report, numbered 17082093, dated 12 September 2017, Kashmir, no indications of heating. 附 美國AGL 及 瑞士Gübelin 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,900,000-2,500,000 US$ 240,000-320,000
Henri Picq and Tutti Frutti
Henri Picq was among the most prominent Parisian workshops that executed gem-set platinum jewellery for Cartier in the early 20th century through into the late 20s. They were known for their techinical supremacy in platinum treatment and exceptional fnesse in realizing some of Cartier's pioneering designs at that time, such as the the frst of the steel diadems in 1914 for the Romanian royals. Picq was also the responsible for the frst Cartier 'Tutti Frutti' jewel, which was a bracelet in the form of an undulating branch of leaves and berries, incorporating carved stones and gemstone beads. This was exhibited at the infamous Paris Exposition Universelle in 1925 and marked the beginning of a chromatic feast in red, green and blue, which became the ultimate dream of every Cartier collector.
The emergence of what is now patented as 'Tutti Frutti' stemmed from Jacques Cartier's travels to the Far East from 1909 onwards, in particular India, from where he forged relationships with Princes and Maharajas who are in possession of important gemstones. He brought back to Europe a large quantity of carved emeralds, rubies and sapphires, which were assembled in a polychromatic style on jewels that evoked exoticism of empires far far away. This bold approach, seen as highly unconventional at the time because of the clashes of colours, would later becoming a signature Cartier style. It is important to note that every Tutti Frutti jewel is unique, owing to the singular nature of the components and thus their composition. No two Tutti Frutti jewels are exactly the same.
卡地亞在裝飾藝術年代重用的工匠大師。Henri Picq尤其善於 以鉑金打造精妙絶倫的珠寶，多次替卡地亞將創新的概念成就 為前所未見的華麗作品，舉例有1914年為羅馬尼亞皇室訂製的 第一個鋼材質的鑽石皇冠。除此以外，Henri Picq最為人津津 樂道的是他為卡地亞製造了第一件「Tutti Frutti 水果錦囊」珠寶： 一條鑲滿各式寶石雕件和珠子的手鏈，寶石葉子和果實分佈在像 枝椏的主軸兩旁。這條手鏈在1925年巴黎世界博覽會中是卡地亞 的展品之一，隨之而來的是「紅、藍、綠」色調的「Tutti Frutti」 風潮，並漸漸發展為卡地亞藏家魂牽夢繫的終極藏品系列。
之想像和濃厚興趣。負責掌管倫敦卡地亞總店的傑克·卡地亞 自1909年起多次遊訪遠東，尤其鍾情於印度，與當地家財萬貫的 皇子和莫卧兒建立了深厚的關係，並從這些遙遠的國度收集了 許多雕刻的袓母綠、紅寶及藍寶，將它們帶回歐洲的工作室， 創作出充滿東方特色的珠寶。這種將紅藍綠寶放在同一設計上的 做法在當時極之前衞創新，漸漸演變成卡地亞其中一個標誌性 的風格，被稱為「Tutti Frutti」。每一件「Tutti Frutti」珠寶都是獨 一無二的，因為雕刻寶石各有不同，組合的方法各式其式， 因此世上沒有兩件一模一樣的「Tutti Frutti」，極具收藏價值。
610. A Unique Art Deco Gem-set and Diamond ‘Tutti Frutti’ Double Clip Brooch, Henri Picq for Cartier Paris, Circa 1925 Art Deco 寶石配鑽石「Tutti Frutti」對裝別針, 巴黎卡地亞, 由Henri Picq製造, 約1925年 • Fluted emerald beads, carved ruby and sapphire leaves, gemstone cabochons • Old European-cut and baguette diamonds, totalling approximately 5.00 carats • Platinum and 18 karat white gold • French assay marks • Signed Cartier Paris an numbered 0812 • With maker’s mark for Henri Picq With signed box Estimate HK$ 1,400,000-2,000,000 US$ 180,000-250,000
This brooch is particularly interesting for its asymmetrical layout, which was uncommon in the time of its production. Despite the irregularities of the carved gemstones, strict geometry was observed during the Art Deco period, especially when jewels come in pairs. The ‘branches’ on this brooch seem to mimic the organic nature of growth in a tree, some ending on fower buds (cabochons), others on blooming fowers (two futed emerald beads). Completed with Henri Picq workshop mark (HP fanking an ace of spades) on both side of the clip brooches and the signature ‘Cartier Paris’, this double clip brooch is a superlative example of an iconic and unique Cartier masterpiece. 此別針特別之處在於其不對稱的設計，在裝飾藝術年代 甚為少見。當時珠寶設計在幾何對稱方面相對嚴格，儘管 「Tutti Frutti」上每顆寶石雕件都是獨特的，但一對一對的 耳環及別針多採用對稱設計。此對裝別針的造型仿佛是在 模仿樹上的花朵，自然延伸，有些含苞待放(珠子)，有些 璨瓓地盛開著(袓母綠珠子)；加上兩邊都刻有Henri Picq 工作室標記，並附有巴黎卡地亞簽名，無疑是世上只此 一對的卡地亞「Tutti Frutti」作品，其重要性不言而喻。
611. A Diamond and Pink Diamond Pendant Necklace 2.25克拉 I/VS2 圓形鑽石 配 粉紅鑽吊墜項鏈 • One brilliant-cut diamond, 2.25 carats • Tiny pink diamonds in the surround • 18 karat white and pink gold • Length approximately 410mm (2.25-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 6261621025, dated 31 August 2017, I colour, VS2 clarity. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 88,000-110,000 US$ 11,000-14,000
612. A Padparadscha Sapphire and Diamond Ring 6.07克拉「斯里蘭卡」橙粉紅色剛玉 配鑽石戒指, 剛玉未經加熱處理 • One oval padparadscha sapphire, 6.07 carats • Tapered-baguette and brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 1.00 carat • Platinum • Size 6 (6.07-carat Padparadscha Sapphire) GIA report, numbered 1275139594, dated 11 October 2017, Sri Lanka, no indications of heating. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 120,000-160,000 US$ 15,000-20,000
613. A Colour-changing Spinel and Diamond Ring 10.97克拉「越南」天然變色尖晶石配鑽石戒指, 尖晶石未經加熱處理 • One cushion-shaped spinel, 10.97 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround and the shank, totalling approximately 2.70 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6½ Gübelin report, numbered 18031239, dated 16 April 2018, Vietnam, no indications of heating, colour-change from bluish-violet to purple. 附 瑞士Gübelin 證書 Estimate HK$200,000-240,000 US$ 25,000-30,000
• 614. A Diamond Trinity Ring, and a Diamond Bracelet, Cartier 鑽石戒指 及 鑽石手鏈, 卡地亞 (2) • Circular-cut diamonds on bracelet, totalling approximately 2.90 carats • Circular-cut diamonds on ring, together approximately 1.00 carat • Both in 18 karat white gold • Bracelet length approximately 170mm • Size 5 • Both signed Cartier, bracelet numbered BG5480 and ring numbered 957827 With a signed bracelet box Estimate HK$ 40,000-60,000 US$ 5,000-7,500
615. A Red Spinel and Diamond Ring 15.24克拉「緬甸」天然紅色尖晶石 配鑽石戒指, 紅色尖晶石未經任何處理 • One oval red spinel, 15.24 carats • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 12.30 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 5¾ (15.24-carat Spinel) SSEF report, numbered 95258, dated 20 September 2017, Burma, no indications of any treatment. 附 瑞士 SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 750,000-900,000 US$ 95,000-115,000
Burma, undoubtedly, is a prolifc source for gem spinel. Other than the Mogok area, there is an upper state in the country, Nanyazeik, that also produce hot pink to red spinels whichre called Namya spinels. Unlike the classic ‘royal’ red spinels, these Namya spinels glow with a hot, neon intensity that have never been seen. The red spinel, weighing over ffeen carats, is one of the exceptional specimens of Namya spinels. It shows an enchanting neon red colour, with no hint of extinction throughout the entire stone. 緬甸是出產寶石級紅色尖晶石之重要礦源，但除了著名 的抹谷以外，位於緬甸北部的納米亞礦區都開採到絶色 尖晶石，色澤由艷彩粉紅至正紅色，被稱之為「納米亞 尖晶石」。它跟傳統紅色緬甸尖晶石之分別在於紅中帶有 霓虹彩光，濃艷飽和，前所未見。此重逾15克拉的紅色 尖晶石就是納米亞尖晶石的頂級代表，它不但通體發亮， 霓虹嬌艷，而且顏色分佈平均，實屬難得。
616. An Emerald and Diamond Ring 7.26克拉「哥倫比亞」天然祖母綠配鑽石戒指, 祖母綠未經油浸處理 • One step-cut emerald, 7.26 carats • Tapered baguette and brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, together approximately 2.05cts • Platinum • Size 5¾ (7.26-carat Emerald) SSEF report, numbered 98567, dated 7 March 2018, Colombia, no indications of clarity modifcation. GIA report, numbered 3275594562, dated 19 December 2017, Colombia, no indications of clarity enhancement, no fssures observed.
617. A Diamond ‘Flower’ Brooch, Van Cleef & Arpels 鑽石「花」別針, 梵克雅寶, 鑽石 共重約17.90克拉 • Pavé-set with brilliant-cut diamonds, totalling 17.90 carats • 18 karat white and yellow gold • Signed Van Cleef & Arpels and numbered M39812 With a signed box Estimate HK$ 180,000-240,000 US$ 23,000-30,000
附 瑞士SSEF 及 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 800,000-1,100,000 US$ 100,000-140,000
Blushing Romance The true beauty and charm of a padparadscha sapphire rests in its unique colour, or more precisely, colours. To beft the esteemed title of ‘padparadscha’, a sapphire must possess an orange and a pink hue at the same time, somewhat elusive in description, but hauntingly memorable to the eye. This unique chromatic combination is ofen compared to the sunset sky, and even more frequently to the blooming lotus fower (Nelumbo Nucifera ‘Speciosa), padma in Sinhalese, from which the name padparadscha was derived. Known as the ‘Island of Gems’, Sri Lanka is the earliest origin known to mankind for the world’s fnest sapphires. Gem deposits from this historical origin encompass almost every colour one’s imagination allows. For the same reason, Sri Lanka has also been the most prominent and a classic source of padparadscha sapphires throughout history, delighting gem connoisseurs with their cheery colours. According to Sanskrit and Sinhalese accounts, padparadscha were described as ‘ruby-like, resembling the fre and molten gold’, it has a reddish body colour. However in modern days – lost partly in translation, partly in culture – the colour that defnes a padparadscha no longer leans toward red-orange or orange-red. In an article published by GIA in 1982, Robert Crowningshield clarifed the laboratory’s stance on the gemstone, ‘it is the GIA’s opinion that this colour range should be limited to light to medium tones of pinkish orange to orange-pink hues.’ The trade nowadays agrees predominantly on this colour description, but remain divided on the tone, saturation and proportion of the two hues. This ambiguity becomes an integral part of a padparadscha’s enigma.
Colour of preference is indeed a very personal choice, however, whether it is an orangy pink sapphire or a pinkish orange gem, a fne, clean and lively Sri Lankan padparadscha of over 10 carats is an extremely rare occurrence in nature. This oval padparadscha, weighing a stunning 21.20 carats, is one of such exceptional calibre and merit. Certifed to be of Sri Lankan origin and completely free of heat treatment, it displays a vibrant pink colour complemented by an orange hue. Such a rare specimen is extremely hard to come by even at prestigious international auction markets. While a lot of coloured gemstones compromise their shapes and cut in order to retain maximum weight, this padparadscha possesses a well-proportioned outline and pavilion which makes it even more desirable. Few people know that padparadscha belongs to the same corundum family where blue sapphires and rubies are from. It is also among the most precious and attractive varieties of corundum. While sapphires and rubies are long known for their afliation to kings and queens, padparadscha sapphire made its royal début earlier this year, when Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York announced her engagement to Jack Brooksbank with an oval padparadscha ring. Just like the blushing cheeks of a bride-to-be, the colour of a padparadscha is a little less electric than a pink sapphire and a little gentler than an orange sapphire, flled with serenity that soothes and calms the eyes, and surely the heart of its blissful wearer.
俏麗盛蓮 橙粉紅色剛玉又被稱為「Padparadscha (帕帕拉恰)」，其色澤
橙橙粉粉的花瓣挺拔通透。 「Padparadscha (帕帕拉恰)」
應界乎淺至中度的粉紅橙至橙粉紅色。」此標準一出便沿用 至今，寶石業內對此顏色規範有一致共識，只是在顏色之濃度、 飽和度，和兩色比例方面還存在分歧，但偏偏就是這種模稜兩端 的定義大大增添這種稀有寶石的神秘色彩。
618. An Exceptional and Rare Padparadscha Sapphire and Diamond Ring 21.20克拉天然「斯里蘭卡」橙粉紅色剛玉 配鑽石戒指, 剛玉未經加熱處理 • One oval padparadscha sapphire, 21.20 carats • Pear-shaped and brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 8.00 carats • Platinum and 14 karat white gold • Size 6 (21.20-carat Padparadscha Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 17097145, dated 14 September 2017,Sri Lanka, no indications of heating. SSEF report, numbered 89417, dated 16 January 2017, Ceylon (Sri Lanka), no indications of heating. SSEF Appendix letter further states that ‘A natural padparadscha from Ceylon of this size and quality is rare and exceptional.’ 附 瑞士Gübelin及SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 6,300,000-7,300,000 US$ 800,000-950,000 Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York announced her engagement in January 2018 wearing a padparadscha sapphire ring. 英國皇室尤金妮公主於2018年1月宣布和 Jack Brooksbank訂婚，戒指便選用橙粉紅色 剛玉為主石。 © WPA Pool/ Pool
The beauty of a colourless diamond derives from its incomparable hardness, bestowing the stone an adamantine surface lustre and the most dazzling appearance afer fashioning. An optimal visual balance of brilliance, fre and scintillation requires a meticulous cut proportions, polish and symmetry, which however, against the concern of maximum yield normally encountered by all cutters. This very diamond weighing over 21 carats is a rare specimen that sacrifced weight for ultimate glamour. Combined with an internally fawless clarity and colourless body hue, this diamond exhibits an alluring presence of excellent brilliance, dispersion and sparkles, the fnest visual quality of a colourless diamond. 白鑽的美在於它是世上硬度最高的寶石，因此光澤比所有的寶石 都要剛烈，尤其是在切割打磨後閃爍出耀眼光芒，是它使人為之著迷 的主要原因。若要一顆鑽石看起來明亮澄明、火彩璀璨及光彩奪目， 其切割必須高度精準，確保比例均勻對稱，在打磨拋光方面亦一定要 一絲不苟；諷刺的是，嫗果要逹到以上的標準，工匠很多時候都要 放棄一定的石重。這顆重逾21克拉的圓形鑽石也不例外，但經果 多方面的考量後，犠牲了重量，卻成就了一顆內部無瑕、純白潔淨的 珍稀美鑽，而且它在亮度、火彩和閃光各方面都達到了最高的級別， 堪稱完美典範。
619. An Unmounted Diamond 21.05克拉 E/IF (極優切工、 打磨拋光及比例) 圓形鑽石 • One brilliant-cut diamond, 21.05 carats (21.05-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 2191057186, dated 15 February 2018, E colour, Internally Flawless clarity, Excellent Cut, Polish and Symmetry. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 15,000,000-18,000,000 US$ 1,900,000-2,300,000
620. A Jadeite and Diamond ‘Flower’ Ring, and a Pair of Matching Earrings 天然翡翠配鑽石「花」戒指及耳環套裝 (2) • (Ring) Five oval jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 7.27 x 5.18 x 1.85mm to 6.75 x 5.93 x 2.83mm • (Earrings) Ten oval jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 7.07 x 6.73 x 2.60mm to 6.17 x 5.16 x 1.86mm • Brilliant-cut and pear-shaped diamonds, together approximately 1.40 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6
621. A Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring 天然翡翠配鑽石戒指 • One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 12.71 x 10.09 x 7.26mm • Circular-cut, marquise-shaped and baguette diamonds in the surround • Platinum • Size 5¼ (Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ93838, dated 29 September 2016, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書
(Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97837 and KJ97838, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin.
Estimate HK$ 130,000-160,000 US$ 16,500-20,000
附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 68,000-78,000 US$ 8,500-10,000
622. A Pair of Jadeite ‘Peapod’ and Diamond Pendent Earrings 天然翡翠「豌豆」配鑽石吊耳環一對 • Two jadeite peapods, measuring approximately 26.37 x 8.55 x 3.50mm and 26.13 x 8.65 x 3.35mm • Surmount pavé-set with diamonds, totalling approximately 1.10 carats • 18 karat white gold (Jadeite Peapods) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97781, dated 9 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 150,000-180,000 US$ 19,000-23,000
623. A Jadeite and Diamond ‘Butterfy’ Brooch 天然翡翠配鑽石「蝴蝶」別針 • Five paisley-shaped jadeite plaques, measuring approximately 17.92 x 7.81 x 3.95mm to 12.6 x 7.56 x 3.67mm • Rose- and brilliant-cut diamonds set on wings and antennae, together approximately 3.90 carats • 18 karat blackened gold (Five Jadeite Plaques) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97751, dated 7 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 150,000-180,000 US$ 19,000-23,000
624. A Pair of Jadeite ‘Ruyi’ and Diamond Earrings
625. A Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring, and a Pair of Matching Earrings
• Two carved jadeite ruyi, measuring approximately 14.48 x 10.55 x 2.12mm and 14.29 x 10.59 x 2.33mm • Suspending two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 5.60 x 4.25 x 1.91mm and 5.49 x 4.41 x 1.93mm • Brilliant- and rose-cut diamonds in the surround and atop • 18 karat white gold
• (Ring) One jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 13.16 x 8.50 x 5.18mm • (Earrings) Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 9.32 x 8.47 x 4.82mm and 9.36 x 8.33 x 4.63mm • Brilliant-cut diamonds in the surrounds, together weighing approximately 4.15 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6
(Two Jadeite Ruyi) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97750, dated 7 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 220,000-260,000 US$ 28,000-33,000
(Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered SJ165569 and SJ165570, dated 9 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 280,000-330,000 US$ 35,000-42,000
626. A Jadeite and Diamond ‘Bouquet’ Brooch 天然翡翠配鑽石「花束」別針 • Thirty-three carved jadeites and paisley-shaped jadeites, measuring approximately 30.20 x 10.89 x 3.28mm to 6.88 x 5.39 x 2.30mm • Embellished by brilliant and baguette diamonds, totalling approximately 6.20 carats • 18 karat white gold (Thirty-three Jadeites, on random testing) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97769(1-2), dated 8 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 250,000-350,000 US$ 32,000-45,000
627. A Carved Jadeite ‘Leaf ’ and Diamond Pendant 天然翡翠「葉」配鑽石吊墜 • One carved jadeite ‘leaf’, measuring approximately 49.48 x 21.20 x 5.61mm • Diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 2.55 carats • 18 karat white gold (Jadeite ‘Leaf’) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97862, dated 15 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,900,000-2,300,000 US$ 240,000-300,000
Since ancient times, the symbolism of plants and fowers was always glorifed by the Chinese. As a celebratory joy for marriage or weddings, leaf is a pun for numerous offsprings and children, make it a very popular motif amongst artisans in jadeite carving. The vivid green hue of this carved jadeite ‘leaf’ pendant signifes a joyful and spirited vitality, the source of youth and aspiration. 自古以來，各式花卉植物都在中華文化中被賦予吉祥的 意義，而「葉子」取其「開枝散葉」之意，擁有世世代代、 萬子千孫之美好寓意，在翡翠雕件中十分常見。此翡翠 「葉子」吊墜緣意盎然，水潤透亮，正好反映出此造型 所象徵的蓬勃生氣。
628. A Fine Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Ring 天然翡翠配鑽石戒指 • One oval jadeite cabochon, measuring approximately 18.66 x 15.16 x 5.37mm • Brilliant-cut and baguette diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 3.15 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 8 (Jadeite Cabochon) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory report, numbered KJ97842, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeite, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 2,600,000-3,300,000 US$ 330,000-420,000
極致珍罕玻璃種天然翡翠 配鑽石項鏈及耳環套裝 顏色、種質、水份。收藏翡翠的人都知道，一件翡翠的外觀和價值， 就是取決於這三個主要的因素，缺一不可。當中種質和水份又有 十分緊密的關係，皆因種質上乘之翡翠，晶體顆粒幼小和細密，讓光 線穿過翡翠之時營造出晶瑩剔透的效果，也就是所謂的「水頭好」。 翡翠的種質有甚多分類的方法，如豆種、糯種、金絲、冰種等等， 每一個都有其特性及水份的等級。最為人所熟識，亦為翡翠藏家趨之 若鶩的一定非「玻璃種」莫屬。玻璃種質的翡翠結構尤其幼膩細緻， 令光線可以全然通過翡翠，讓它散發出水份充盈的玻璃光澤，而最頂 級的翡翠還會逹到起瑩」的現象，從石頭裡面透出水汪汪的亮光。 俗語有云「種好遮三醜」，可見種質逹到了一定的等級，如能再 擁有純正均勻、不太濃不太淡、且飽和鮮艷的綠色，是如何讓人夢寐 以求！可是好石難求。由於翡翠形成的環境極為苛刻，產量稀少， 原石質素參差，絶大部分開採出來的翡翠都有顏色不夠、色澤不均、 水份乾竭、綹裂滿佈的情況，要依靠人工處理才能變成較為大眾化的 翡翠商品。反之，通體乾淨、色種兼備的翡翠稱得上是鳳毛麟角， 亦只有這樣難能可貴的材料，才可以切割出光身清素、嬌艷欲滴的 翡翠蛋面。 今天市場一顆顏色、種質、水份俱優的翡翠蛋面已經是珍貴無比， 如果能集合到一定數量同等品質的翡翠蛋面，鑲嵌成一整條氣派非凡 的項鏈，或者是珠寶套裝，何其珍罕。 此條極品玻璃種翡翠項鏈由三十一顆翡翠蛋面粗成，每一顆都擁有 幼膩明淨的質地、顏色鮮艷均勻，而且形狀飽滿、通透發亮，再配上 一對鑲有同等級翡翠蛋面的耳環，堪稱完美之典範。需知道有時候 即使是出自同一塊原石的兩顆翡翠蛋面，其色澤種質都可以有很大 的差別，所以能得此數量、且如此匹配的翡翠蛋面不只講究工匠的 巧藝，更大部分是開採到此等原石的運氣，以及莫大的緣份。
A Very Fine and Superb Glassy Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Demi-Parur Inherent value of fnest jadeites – colour, texture, translucency. Any jadeite connoisseur will agree that these three attributes determine the quality and value of natural jadeites. Translucency depends greatly on texture. The fner the crystals and the denser the structure, the better light can pass through the stone to give a glass-like translucency. This is referred to as ‘high water content’ in the trade. Some common varieties of jadeite are ‘pea’, ‘glutinous rice’, ‘golden silk’ and ‘ice’, each depicting diferent structural density and water content, with ‘glassy’ jadeite being the most coveted variety of all. ‘Glassy’ jadeites possess extremely fne texture, resulting in a watery lustre and a translucency that is comparable to glass. The fnest specimen displays an even, vivid green colour, which seems to glow with fuorescence from within. It is said that good texture compensate for minor imperfections in jadeites, so if a jadeite is blessed with this foremost quality, it is very likely to be considered a top-quality jadeite; if it possesses a brilliant and saturated green colour on top of that, it is most defnitely a rare gem. Jadeite is formed under very specifc geological conditions which yields very little good-quality rough. The majority of jadeite boulders unearthed are low in translucency, full of fssures and inclusions; many requires artifcial enhancement (especially for colour) in order to transform them into marketable products. It is exceedingly difcult to source even one high-quality material among tens of thousands of boulders. A fne jadeite cabochon, therefore, represents the superlative form of the best materials available. A jadeite cabochon with excellent colour, fne texture and high translucency is very hard to come by, to assemble a collection of such cabochons of matching quality and size and to create a suite of jewelry or a magnifcent necklace takes years of perseverance and immense luck. This necklace is set with thirty-one jadeite cabochons in superb quality, their fne glassy texture was further heighted by the even colour and excellent clarity. Paired with earrings set with cabochons of comparable quality, this demi-parure is destined to be sought afer by the most discerning collectors around the world.
629. A Very Fine Jadeite Cabochon and Diamond Necklace, and a Pair of Matching Earrings 天然翡翠配鑽石項鍊及耳環套裝 (2) • (Necklace) Thirty-one jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 13.06 x 11.12 x 4.26mm to 10.26 x 9.45 x 4.04mm • (Earrings) Two jadeite cabochons, measuring approximately 13.87 x 10.01 x 5.76mm and 13.72 x 9.68 x 5.65mm • Brilliant-cut diamonds on necklace and earrings, totalling approximately 17.10 carats • 18 karat white gold • Length approximately 420mm (Jadeite Cabochons) Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory reports, numbered KJ97843(1-10), KJ97839 and KJ97840, dated 14 March 2018, Type A jadeites, natural colour without any resin. 附 香港玉石鑑定中心 證書 Estimate HK$ 19,000,000-30,000,000 US$ 2,400,000-3,800,000
630. A Fancy Light Pink Diamond, Coloured Diamond and Diamond Ring
631. A Pair of Pink Diamond and Diamond Pendent Earrings
0.51克拉 無瑕 淡彩粉紅色鑽石 配 彩鑽及鑽石戒指
• One heart-shaped Fancy Light Pink diamond, 0.51 carat • One heart-shaped diamond in green colour, 0.45 carat • One heart-shaped diamond in yellowish colour, 0.20 carat • Tiny pink diamonds and diamonds in the surround and shank • 18 karat white and pink gold • Size 6½
• Ten pear-shaped pink diamonds, totaling 5.11 carats • Surrounded by tiny brilliant-cut diamonds and pink diamonds, together approximately 1.10 carats • Platinum and 18 karat pink gold
(0.51-carat Pink Diamond) GIA report, numbered 2155820836, dated 25 February 2014, Fancy Light Pink colour, Internally Flawless. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 140,000-160,000 US$ 18,000-20,000
(Ten Pink Diamonds) Ten GIA reports, Very Light Pink to Light Pink and Fancy Light Purplish Pink colour, VS1 to SI2 clarity. 附 十張美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 650,000-750,000 US$ 80,000-95,000
632. A Fancy Yellow Diamond, Pink Diamond and Diamond Ring 5.87克拉 無瑕 (極優打磨拋光及比例) 彩黃色鑽石 配 粉紅鑽及鑽石戒指 • One cushion-shaped Fancy Yellow diamond, 5.87 carats • Brilliant-cut pink diamonds and diamonds in the surround and basket, totalling approximately 2.20 carats • 18 karat white, pink and yellow gold • Size 5¾ (5.87-carat Yellow Diamond) GIA report, numbered 5181117553, dated 2 February 2017, Fancy Yellow colour, Flawless, Excellent Polish and Symmetry. (Fourteen round Pink Diamonds) Fourteen Argyle Pink Diamonds reports, all dated 4 April 2017, 0.08 to 0.14 carat. 附 美國 GIA 及 14張阿蓋爾鑽石 證書 Estimate HK$ 700,000-850,000 US$ 90,000-110,000
Argyle Rarity Argyle Mine in western Australia has been the most prominent source of pink diamonds in the world since its discovery in the 1980s, yet only an extremely tiny part of the production will result in what is known as ‘fancy pink’ diamonds. The most exceptional stones are exclusively sold at the highly-anticipated annual event called The Argyle Pink Diamonds Tender, where buyers are admitted only by invitation. The Tender typically features 50 to 60 of Argyle’s largest and most richly coloured pink diamonds certifed by GIA. This makes up less that 0.01% of the entire annual production, in which the majority are polished stones below 0.50 carat. To put it simply, it would take approximately 15 years to accumulate enough of these precious pink diamonds to fll one champagne glass.
粉紅晨星 澳洲西部的阿蓋爾鑽石礦歷史只有約三十餘年，但自八十年代起 便是世界上最重要的粉鑽產地，亦同時是世上產量最高的粉鑽礦。 雖然如此，但開採到的原石中只有極少量最終可被切割成「彩粉 紅色」鑽石，而當中品質最超卓的粉鑽會經由每年一度的阿蓋爾 投標盛事中出售，參與競投者也僅限業內受邀請之寶石商。每年 約有50至60顆經GIA鑑定之彩鑽供投標，大部分都不超過0.50克 拉，比例上僅佔礦場年產量的0.01%，稀有程度無容置疑。如果 以此產量來計算，要找到足夠填滿一個香檳杯的彩粉鑽，相信需 要約15年之長。 此對耳環上鑲有兩顆同樣是來自阿蓋爾投標所得之珍罕粉鑽， 利用阿蓋爾礦出產最頂尖的材料，切割成代表永恆愛情之心形濃彩
Set on this pair of earrings are two extraordinary Argyle Tender pink diamonds which represents the crème de la crème of Argyle’s top grade specimens, fashioned into a shape that signifes eternal love. Heart shapes are notoriously hard to match when it comes to cut and weight, how rare is this pair that are also well-matched in their superb fancy intense pink colour! With limited mine life remaining for Argyle, these rare pink diamonds will only become rarer in time, deeming them covetable not only for diamond connoisseurs, but also collectors and investors.
粉鑽，別具意義。心形在鑽石切割中尤其難做配對，即使份量 相約，形狀線條亦未必一致，因此能在稀少的阿蓋爾粉鑽中挑選中 兩顆連顏色等級也是相匹配的彩鑽，確實是稀中之稀。鑑於阿蓋爾 礦源壽命有限，此等粉紅鑽在未來只會愈見罕有，因此對於寶石 愛好者、藏家，甚至投資者來說，都是上佳的選擇。
633. A Fancy Intense Pink Diamond and Diamond Ring 1.01克拉 濃彩粉紅色鑽石 配 粉鑽及鑽石戒指 • One triangular-cut Fancy Intense Pink diamond, 1.01 carats • Smaller pink diamonds, marquise-shaped and brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround, together approximately 2.50 carats • 18 karat white and pink gold • Size 6 (1.01-carat Pink Diamond) GIA report, numbered 12790290, dated 5 September 2003, Fancy Intense Pink colour, SI1 clarity. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,200,000-1,400,000 US$ 150,000-180,000
634. A Pair of Exquisite Fancy Intense Pink Diamond and Diamond Earrings 0.95及0.84克拉 濃彩粉紅色鑽石 配 鑽石耳環一對 • Two heart-shaped Fancy Intense Pink and Fancy Intense Purplish Pink diamonds, 0.95 and 0.84 carat respectively • Surrounded by brilliant-cut diamonds and pink diamonds, together approximately 2.10 carats • Platinum and 18 karat pink gold (0.95-carat Pink Diamond) GIA report, numbered 5111513612, dated 2 August 2017, Fancy Intense Pink colour, SI1 clarity. Argyle Identifcation Document, numbered 03722, dated 1 November 2010, Lot 35 in Argyle Pink Diamond Tender 2010. (0.84-carat Pink Diamond) GIA report, numbered 2155112137, 12 December 2012, Fancy Intense Purplish Pink colour, I1 clarity. Argyle Identifcation Document, numbered 98488, dated 8 October 2013, Lot 54 in Argyle Pink Diamond Tender 2013. 附 兩張美國 GIA 及 兩張阿蓋爾鑽石 證書 Estimate HK$ 2,600,000-3,000,000 US$ 330,000-380,000
This Colombian emerald is endowed with a very special internal characteristic that is ‘known in the trade for decades as the term gota de aceite (Spanish for 'drop of oil')', as mentioned in the SSEF report. This is also poetically referred to as 'aleta de mariposa efect (Spanish for ‘butterfy wing’ efect), thus adding to its specifc beauty and charm.' 此哥倫比亞祖母綠擁有一種十分有趣的內在特徵，SSEF 證書中亦有提及，行內稱之為「gota de aceite」，在西班牙語中 解作「一滴油」，又名為「aleta de mariposa 」效應，解作 「蝴蝶之翅膀」，極富詩意。
635. A Fine Diamond Ring 5.24克拉 D/IF Type IIa 古墊形鑽石戒指 • One cushion-shaped diamond, 5.24 carats • Pavé-set diamonds, totalling approximately 2.50 carats • Size 6¼ (5.24-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 6272261452, dated 30 October 2017, D colour, Internally Flawless. Diamond type classifcation report, Type IIa diamond. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 2,300,000-3,000,000 US$ 300,000-380,000
636. A Fine Emerald and Diamond Ring 8.07克拉「哥倫比亞」天然袓母綠配鑽石戒指, 袓母綠未經油浸處理 • One step-cut emerald, 8.07 carats • Sixteen pear-shaped diamonds, totalling approximately 6.00 carats • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • Size 5¼ (8.07-carat Emerald) AGL report, numbered 1089136, dated 8 December 2017, Colombia, no clarity enhancement. SSEF report, numbered 97426, dated 22 January 2018, Colombia, no indications of clarity modifcation in fssures at the time of testing. Also with Appendix Letter stating that the emerald 'possesses exceptional characteristics and merits special mention and appreciation.' Further accompanied by SSEF Premium Appendix. 附 美國AGL證書、瑞士SSEF證書 及 SSEF Premium Appendix Estimate HK$ 2,500,000-3,100,000 US$ 325,000-400,000
637. A Very Fine Sapphire and Diamond Ring, Harry Winston 13.13克拉「緬甸皇家藍」天然藍寶石 配鑽石戒指, 海瑞溫斯頓, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One step-cut sapphire, 13.13 carats • Pear-shaped diamonds on side, totalling approximately 1.90 carats • Platinum • Size 7 • Signed Winston for Harry Winston (13.13-carat Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 18037062, dated 3 March 2018, Burma, no indications of heating, Royal Blue colour. AGL report, numbered 1091228, dated 19 March 2018, Burma, no indications of heating and clarity enhancement. 附 瑞士Gübelin 及 美國AGL 證書 Estimate HK$ 2,300,000-3,100,000 US$ 300,000-400,000
It is indisputable that every stone on a Harry Winston masterpiece is on its own a work of art. The step-cut sapphire from Burma mounted on this ring of classic design is no exception. Burma has been home to the world’s fnest rubies and sapphires since ancient times, and its sapphires are particularly known for their superb, rich and vibrant blue hue, which is described as ‘Royal Blue’ in the trade. This name has since then become synonymous with sapphires of the highest caliber. Modern Burmese mind yields very few sapphires of gem-quality, even fewer of which exceeds 10 carats afer cutting and polishing. This natural sapphire weighs over 13 carats, certifed to be of ‘Royal Blue’ colour, is surely every collector’s dream. Despite the challenging step-cut that masks a gemstone’s fre in general, this sapphire shines with the most elegant and vivacious blue fashes, deeming it highly covetable. This ring brings together the celebrated name of Harry Winston and a superb Burmese royal blue sapphire, marrying classic elegance with outstanding pedigree.
每一顆在海瑞溫斯頓珠寶上的寶石本身就是一件藝術品，此顆產自 緬甸的藍寶石也不例外。緬甸一直以來都是盛產頂級紅寶和藍寶 的地區，藍寶石更以其飽和濃郁的色彩見稱，深而不沉，閃爍著 亮麗的藍光，因此有「皇家藍」的美譽；這個名字也成為了現今 最高色級藍寶石的代名詞。 近代的緬甸礦區產量稀少，開採到的藍寶石只有極少量逹到 寶石級，並且在切割後還超過10拉。此顆藍寶石重逾13克拉， 經鑑定為產自緬甸的「皇家藍」藍寶石，已足以叫寶石藏家心動 不已。其方形切割在藍寶石中十分少見，因為切割面較少，光的 反射作用亦相對少，所以要切出火彩如此璀璨的方形彩寶絶非 易事。海瑞 ∙ 溫斯頓的美名加上絶色的皇家藍緬甸藍寶石，一件 藏家級的珠寶就是如此誕生了。
The Rich Green of Harry Winston’s Emeralds Founded in 1932 by Mr. Harry Winston, the eponymous American jewelry house hails as the creator of the most prestigious and astounding jewels for over eight decades. Known as the ‘King of Diamonds’ and the ‘Jeweler to the Stars’, Harry Winston is synonymous to the rarest, the most remarkable gemstones of the highest quality. From diamonds to coloured gems of legendary pedigree, Harry Winston is reported to own the world’s second largest collection of historic jewels, second to the one of the British royal family.
Mr. Winston started in the trade when he was ffeen and soon developed an eye for the fnest with his passion for gemstones. As early as in the 1920s, his was intuitively aware of the changing taste of society’s most afuent players for jewels and decided to pursue a new and unique style utilizing components from old and antique jewelry. He believes that diamonds and gemstones should dictate designs, instead of the metal settings. This belief transformed into a tradition in the House which allows each stone on a jewel to interact efectively with light, resulting in a style that is sublime and magnifcent.
638. A Magnifcent Pair of Emerald and Diamond Pendent Earclips, Earclips Signed Harry Winston 14.59及12.54克拉「哥倫比亞穆索」天然祖母綠 配鑽石吊耳環一對, 鑽石部份附海瑞溫斯頓刻名, 祖母綠未經浸油處理, 鑽石共重23.84克拉 • Two pear-shaped emeralds, 14.59 and 12.54 carats • Cluster tops set with twelve pear-shaped diamonds, totalling 23.84 carats • Platinum • Ear-pendants detachable • Earclips signed HW for Harry Winston and numbered 67522 (14.59 and 12.54-carat Emeralds) AGL report, numbered 1089598 A and B, dated 26 January 2018, Colombia, no indications of clarity enhancement. Also with AGL Appendix Letter, stating that the emeralds ‘are singularly distinguished and together make a pair of unique rarity...both exhibit an intense and saturated green color that is representative of top-quality stones from this auspicious source. Emeralds of such color and quality of consistent with gems that have originated from Muzo mining district.’ SSEF report, numbered 97572, dated 23 January 2018, Colombia, no indications of clarity modifcation. (Twelve Diamonds) Twelve GIA reports, D to F colour, Internally Flawless to VS2 clarity.
海瑞 ∙ 溫斯頓先生於1932年在美國紐約創立同名的珠寶品牌，在過往 逾八十年來一直打造最精妙絶倫及光彩閃爍的高級珠寶，被譽為 「鑽石之王」和「明星的珠寶商」。品牌所代表的是最頂尖、最超卓 的寶石。從鑽石到產自世界最頂級礦源的彩色寶石，溫斯頓先生據說 擁有全球第二大的古董珠寶收藏，僅次於英國皇室。 溫斯頓先生早於十五歲之齡就開始接觸寶石買賣，對寶石的熱情 令他很快就能辨識到絶色的寶石，眼光獨到。早於二十年代的時候， 他就已經察覺到社會名流在珠寶方面的品味有所改變，因以想到 將古董珠寶上的原素重新包裝，創作現代化的珠寶。他相信一件 珠寶的設計應以鑽石和寶石為主導，不應該受到金屬結構的局限， 這亦成為品牌多年來所堅持的設計風格，讓每一顆寶石都能閃耀出 最動人的光彩，顯現出高尚華麗的造型。
附 瑞士 SSEF, 美國 AGL 及 12張GIA 證書 With a signed box and a Harry Winston authenticity letter Estimate HK$ 13,800,000-17,000,000 US$ 1,800,000-2,200,000
Le Jardin Muzo and Its Floral Clusters The two exceptional emeralds in lush green colour are suspended from surmounts with one of the most iconic and resplendent designs in the world of high jewellery, the Winston Cluster©. First devised by Mr. Winston and appeared in the 1940s, this unique idea of setting diamonds of various shapes at diferent angles with minimal and almost invisible amount of platinum was one of Harry Winston’s most revolutionary designs. The majority of diamonds on these earrings are D to E colour, Internally Flawless to VS2; each with a pleasing outline and good make, further accompanied by grading reports from GIA that guarantee their superb quality. These diamonds, of no doubt, resonate with the rarity of the two Colombian emeralds that are completely free of clarity enhancement. Moreover, they are certifed to originate from the revered mining region of Muzo, where the best emeralds were mined for centuries. There is not a single element on this magnifcent masterpiece that is short of opulence, glamour and grandiosity. Harry Winston has a long-standing history with the world’s most famous emeralds, from the Stotesbury Emerald, the Dolores Sherwood Bosshard emerald necklace, to the recent world record-breaking purchase of the Rockefeller Emerald. The House guarantees that the fnest emeralds shine and dazzle in the most unforgettable way on every occasion, epitomizing Harry Winston’s creative wisdom and scintillating elegance.
穆索花園中的閃爍錦簇 此耳環的設計亦採用了品牌最廣為人所熟悉的Winston Cluster© ﹙簇擁式﹞。此革命性的鑲嵌方法最早出現在四十年代，當時 溫斯頓先生構想到可以用不同形狀的鑽石拼湊成各種極為立體的 造型，並將鉑金的部分盡量隱藏起來，營造簡約懸浮的效果， 自此成為品牌的標誌。此耳環上大部分的鑽石為極白的D至E色， 擁有內部無瑕至VS2淨度；全部形狀飽滿，切工精確，加上 每一顆都附有美國GIA證書，品質方面有絶對的保證。此等 高品質的美鑽完美襯托出兩顆無浸油哥倫比亞祖母綠的稀珍 特質，更難得的是兩顆祖母綠經鑑定產自傳奇的穆索礦區， 此礦源不但擁有幾百年悠久歷史，而且至今依然是世界上最重要 的祖母綠產地。無論是鑽石還是祖母綠，這對耳環上每個元素 都是極致奢華及非凡氣派的最佳演繹。 海瑞溫斯頓與許多舉世有名的袓母綠都有密切的關係，除了 由海瑞溫斯頓設計及鑲嵌的斯托茨布利袓母綠戒指和Dolores Sherwood Bosshard袓母綠項鏈以外，品牌上年更以破記錄 成交價購入的洛克菲勒袓母綠。哥倫比亞無浸油天然袓母綠 在當今世上可謂鳳毛麟角，絶對值得珍藏，而海瑞溫斯頓處理 寶石和鑽石的精神一絲不苟，進一步昇華這對袓母綠的珍貴 特質，這對耳環的典藏價值又得已大大提高。
639. A Diamond Ring
640. A Pair of Diamond Earstuds
3.09克拉 F/VVS2 圓形鑽石戒指
3.02及3.00克拉 E/VVS2 圓形鑽石 耳環一對
• One round brilliant-cut diamond, 3.09 carats • Marquise-shaped and circular-cut diamonds on side, totalling approximately 2.10 carats • Platinum • Size 6¼
• Two round brilliant-cut diamonds, 3.02 and 3.00 carats • Platinum
(3.09-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 5283301073, dated 27 February 2018, F colour, VVS2 clarity, Excellent Cut. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 350,000-550,000 US$ 45,000-70,000
(3.02- and 3.00-carat Diamonds) GIA reports,numbered 3265480591 and 6145044832, dated 20 July 2017 and 26 September 2012 respectively, both E colour, VVS2 clarity. 附 兩張美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 650,000-900,000 US$ 80,000-115,000
641. A Pair of Conch Pearl and Diamond Pendent Earrings 天然粉紅色海螺珠配鑽石吊耳環一對, 海螺珠未經加工處理 • Set with fourteen conch pearls, measuring approximately 6.29 x 5.15mm to 6.10 x 5.17mm • Decorated by diamonds of various cuts and shapes, together approximately 5.90 carats • Embellished by seed pearls • 18 karat white gold (Conch Pearls, based on random testing) GIA report numbered 6282580302, dated 9 April 2018, natural saltwater pearls, no indications of treatment. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$380,000-500,000 US$ 49,000-65,000
642. A Diamond Ring 7.06克拉 M/VVS2 橢圓形鑽石 配 鑽石戒指 • One oval modifed brilliant-cut diamond, 7.06 carats • Rose- and brilliant-cut diamonds in the surround and basket, together approximately 6.10 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 6 (7.06-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 1172698262, dated 21 June 2016, M colour, VVS2 clarity. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 480,000-600,000 US$ 60,000-75,000
643. A Very Light Pink Diamond and Diamond Ring 2.53克拉 輕淡粉紅色 VS2 鑽石配鑽石戒指 • One heart-shaped Very Light Pink Diamond, 2.53 carats • Colourless and pink diamonds set in the surround, together approximately 5.30 carats • 18 karat white and pink gold • Size 5¼ (2.53-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 2165239070, dated 15 July 2014, Very Light Pink colour, VS2 clarity. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 630,000-780,000 US$ 80,000-100,000
644. A Fancy Brown-Yellow Diamond and Diamond Necklace 5.48克拉 IF 彩棕黃色鑽石 配 鑽石項鏈 • One marquise-shaped Fancy Brown-Yellow diamond, 5.48 carats • Surmounted by one brilliant-cut and a pear-shaped diamond • Link-chain collet-set with round diamonds • Platinum • Length adjustable, approximately 400 to 490mm (5.48-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 6187720981, dated 26 September 2017, Fancy Brown-Yellow colour, Internally Flawless. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 180,000-260,000 US$ 23,000-33,000
645. An Emerald and Diamond Ring 3.70克拉「哥倫比亞」天然袓母綠配鑽石戒指, 袓母綠未經油浸處理 • One oval mixed-cut emerald, 3.70 carats • Brilliant-cut and shield-shaped diamonds in the surround and shoulders, together approximately 1.60 carats • Platinum, 18 karat white and yellow gold • Size 5¾ (3.70-carat Emerald) AGL report, numbered 1088993, dated 8 December 2017, Colombia, no clarity enhancement. SSEF report, numbered 97444, dated 22 January 2018, Colombia, no indications of clarity modifcation in fssures at the time of testing. 附 美國AGL 及 瑞士SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 350,000-430,000 US$ 45,000-55,000
646. A Red Spinel and Diamond Ring 8.73克拉「緬甸」天然紅色尖晶石配鑽石戒指, 尖晶石未經加熱處理 • One cushion-shaped red spinel, 8.73 carats • Two cushion-shaped diamonds on side, each 0.90 carat • Platinum • Size 5¾ (8.73-carat Red Spinel) AGL report, numbered 1090720, dated 14 March 2018, Burma (Myanmar), no evidence of enhancements/treatments present. Two 0.90-carat Diamonds) GIA report, numbered 1223278787, dated 14 October 2016, D colour, VVS2 clarity. GIA report, numbered 6255676079, dated 15 June 2017, E colour, VS2 clarity. 附 美國AGL 及 兩張GIA證書
Estimate HK$ 400,000-480,000 US$ 50,000-60,000 Red Spinel is a variety of red gemstone that is gaining substantial popularity among collectors in recent years due to their scarcity and vibrant colour. Fine specimens of spinels were mistaken as rubies for over a thousand years because they were found in the same deposits as corundum and possess an equally alluring shade, sometimes surpassing that of ruby in brightness due to their singly refractive property. Many of the world’s most magnifcent spinels are mounted on important royal jewels under the same assumption. One famous example is the red spinel mounted above Cullinan II diamond in The Imperial State Crown.
紅色尖晶石是近年在寶石界越來越受藏家歡迎的紅色寶 石，稀有程度和其火光十足的紅色都是它迅速冒起之主要 原因。歷史上許多紅色尖晶石都被錯誤地當成紅寶石， 因為紅寶石礦床也能開採到尖晶石，而且兩者都有類近的 色澤，有時候因為尖晶石單折射的性質，火光更勝紅寶。 這個「美麗的誤會」歷時幾千年，因此許多皇室珠寶上 都能找到紅色尖晶石的蹤影，包括英國王室的帝國皇冠， 上面在「庫里南二世」鑽石正上方的就是名為「黑王子 紅寶石」的尖晶石。
647. A Pair of Diamond Pendent Earrings, Sterlé Paris, Circa 1950 鑽石吊耳環一對, Sterlé Paris, 約1950年, 鑽石共重約10.00克拉 • Brilliant-cut and baguette diamonds, totalling approximately 10.00 carats • Platinum and 18 karat white gold • With French assay marks With signed pouch Estimate HK$ 190,000-240,000 US$ 24,000-30,000
648. A Diamond Watch Charm Bracelet, ‘Profl de Camélia’, Chanel 鑽石錶吊墜手鏈,‘Profl de Camélia’, 香奈兒 • Round diamonds on bracelet, case and caseback, totalling approximately 5.20 carats • Mother-of-pearl dial in shape of camelia fower • 18 karat white gold • Quartz movement • Dial and clasp signed Chanel, clasp numbered 120011 With signed pouch and box Estimate HK$ 140,000-200,000 US$ 18,000-25,000 The camellia fower is argubly the most emblematic symbols of Chanel, it is also one of the major collectionsin Chanel fne jewellery. The white camellia was indeed Coco Chanel’s favourite fower.One explanation is that her lover Boy Capel, who was the reason she ventured into the fashion industry, gifed her this white fower; others said it was a fower that the heroine in Alexandre Dumas’ ‘La Dame aux Camélias’ always wore to represent purity, a literature close to Coco Chanel’s heart.
山茶花是香奈兒其中一個最為人熟悉的品牌標誌之一， 亦是其高訂珠寶之其中一個重要系列。白色的山茶花 是可可．香奈兒最喜歡的花朵；其中一個說法是Boy Capel 曾贈予她白色山茶花，這個資助她打進時裝界的男人同時 是她一生摰愛，另外一個解釋是她十分喜歡小仲馬所著的 《茶花女》，書中主人翁衣裝上一定有一束白色山茶花， 用來代表自己的純潔。
(Detail of dial)
649. A Sapphire and Diamond Ring 7.36克拉「緬甸」天然藍寶石配鑽石戒指, 藍寶石未經加熱處理 • One oval sapphire, 7.36 carats • Baguette diamonds in the surround, totalling approximately 1.50 carats • Platinum • Size 7¼
(7.36-carat Sapphire) Gübelin report, numbered 18031238, dated 16 April 2018, Burma, no indications of heating.. 附 瑞士Gübelin 及 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 160,000-220,000 US$ 20,000-28,000
650. A Glamorous Diamond Bracelet, Bvlgari 鑽石手鏈, 寶格麗, 鑽石共重約22.75克拉 • Circular-cut diamonds, totalling approximately 22.75 carats • 18 karat white gold • Italian maker’s mark • Length approximately 170mm • Signed Bvlgari and numbered 5845 With a Bvlgari certifcate Estimate HK$ 480,000-650,000 US$ 62,000-82,000
Actress Uma Thurman wore a bracelet of the same design by Bvlgari when she attended a Vertu event in Milan Italy in 2011. 美國著名演員奧瑪 ∙ 花曼於 2011年在意大利米蘭出席活動時 曾佩戴同一款式之寶格麗手鏈。 © Jacopo Raule/ Getty Images Entertainment
651. A Conch Pearl and Diamond Triple-strand Necklace 天然粉紅色海螺珠配鑽石項鏈, 海螺珠未經加工處理 • Fify-nine conch pearls, measuring approximately 11.45 x 9.03 x 7.70mm to 5.73 x 4.47 x 3.89mm • Spaced by faceted diamond beads, totalling approximately 15.95 carats • Platinum • Length approximately 455mm (Fify-nine Conch Pearls) GIA report, numbered 2181187637, 23 February 2017, natural saltwater pearls, no indications of treatment. 附 美國GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,700,000-2,200,000 US$ 220,000-280,000
652. An Elegant Pair of Diamond Pendent Earrings, Cartier London 鑽石吊耳環一對, 倫敦卡地亞, 鑽石共重約 13.40克拉 (四顆主鑽重1.75至1.31克拉, G-E/VVS2-VS2) • Two cushion-shaped diamonds in the middle, 1.48 and 1.31 carats • Suspending two larger pear-shaped diamonds in the bottom, 1.75 and 1.66 carats • Other pear-shaped and brilliant-cut diamonds, together approximately 7.20 carats • Platinum • One earring signed Cartier London (1.75-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 5206985466, dated 28 February 2018, G colour, VS2 clarity. (1.66-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 1209985346, dated 26 February 2018, E colour, VS1 clarity. (1.48-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 7206232812, dated 24 February 2018, E colour, VVS2 clarity. (1.31-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 7208985558, dated 26 February 2018, G colour, VS2 clarity. 附 四張美國 GIA 證書 With a signed box Estimate HK$ 1,400,000-2,000,000 US$ 180,000-260,000
A Jewellery Magnateâ€™s Passion for Muzo Graf Diamonds was established by Laurence Graf in 1960 at the mere age of 22, a prodigy who came to shape the world of high jewellery for almost six decades. He was one of the frst to position high jewellery as a retail business and developed this into a vertically integrated empire which is very rare in the jewellery industry. Graf oversees each stage of the production, from mining, cutting and polishing, design to execution, closely monitoring to deliver the level of excellence the House is known for. Emeralds pulled from the earth of Colombia have long been heralded for the exceptional colour and quality. Today, gem connoisseurs still agree to this very fact and Colombian specimens of intriguing colour and fne clarity demand sky-high prices. This is no surprise because no other place in the world possesses such geological environment for the formation of rough in such sizes and quality. Colombian deposits in the Cordillera Oriental were mined as early as in the 1500s but indigenous tribes. The host rocks are rich in vanadium and chromium which give the emerald its lush bluishgreen colour, yet the high level of these two elements also causes internal stress in the crystal, resulting in lower clarity of emeralds. Thus emeralds of intense colour and superb clarity are exceedingly hard to fnd. Only a connoisseur can full appreciate the rarity and chances for even one Colombian emerald of superb quality and impressive size to be formed. Not only does it require natureâ€™s blessings with the most suitable conditions, but also the technical expertise of a crafsman to turn the rough into a substantial gem. This emerald, endowed with the special qualities from its Colombian provenance, with a respectable size of over 18 carats and a well-proportioned cut, as well as the glorious setting of Graf, is certainly a remarkable jewellery masterpiece.
653. A Fine and Rare Emerald and Diamond Ring, Graf 18.08克拉「哥倫比亞穆索」天然袓母綠 配鑽石戒指, 格拉夫, 祖母綠未經浸油處理 • One cushion-shaped emerald, 18.08 carats • Flanked by two tapered baguette diamonds • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • Size 5¾ • Signed Graf (18.08-carat Emerald) AGL report, numbered 1079823, dated 20 February 2018, Colombia, no clarity enhancement. Also with AGL Appendix Letter, stating that ‘emeralds of such color and quality are considered to have originated from the Muzo mining district...Top-quality Colombian emeralds in excess of 18 cts are very rare.’ Gübelin report, numbered 18027106, dated 28 February 2018, Colombia, no indications of clarity enhancement. SSEF report, numbered 98178, dated 7 March 2018, Colombia, no indications of clarity modifcation in fssures at the time of testing. Also with Appendix Letter, stating that the emerald ‘possesses exceptional charcteristics and merits special mention and appreciation. [It] exhibits a remarkable size and weight...combined with an attractive green colour and fne purity. A natural emerald from Colombia of this size and quality can be considered very rare and exceptional.’ 附 美國AGL、瑞士Gübelin 及 SSEF 證書 With a signed box Estimate HK$ 12,000,000-14,000,000 US$ 1,500,000-1,800,000
珠寶界鉅子的穆索情懷 1960年，勞倫斯 ∙ 格拉夫年僅二十二歲便創立了格拉夫(Graff) 珠寶品牌，在過往接近六十年來塑造高訂珠寶世界無數神話， 絶對是業內之傳奇人物。他是首位將零售概念帶到珠寶領域的 商人，更將格拉夫發展為業內少見之垂直式整合公司，從原石 開採、切割打磨，以至設計鑲嵌均由品牌嚴格監控，一絲不拘， 確保每件珠寶均達到格拉夫所代表之超卓品質。 哥倫比亞所出產的祖母綠以其艷麗的顏色和明亮的淨度見稱， 深得寶石藏家之愛戴和追捧。品質上乘的哥倫比亞袓母綠在市場上 以天價成交已不是新鮮事，世界上其他的礦區都沒辦法和哥倫比亞 相媲美，無論在質量和數量方面哥倫比亞都有明顯優勢。哥倫比亞 東部山脈之袓母綠礦源自十六世紀就開始運作，由原著民進行 開採。當地原石含豐富釩和鉻元素，因此寶石通體呈綠色，但帶有 輕微的藍，十分誘人。諷刺的是，這兩種元素含量越高，越容易 引發晶體內部的拉扯，內含物即隨之變多，影響寶石之外觀，因此 顏色鮮艷飽和且明淨亮麗的袓母綠十分稀少，世間罕有。 想要孕育出一顆品質出眾又有一定份量的哥倫比亞袓母綠談何 容易，這不僅要大自然提供得天獨厚的極端環境，也得配合工匠的 智慧將之打造成火光閃爍的寶石。此顆袓母綠不但擁有哥倫比亞 礦藏的所有優越素質，而且份量出眾，切工比例均勻，再加上 格拉夫為它而設計的戒台，完美的珠寶珍藏就呈現在大家的眼前。
654. A Very Fine Pair of Ruby and Diamond Pendent Earrings 3.50及3.24克拉天然「緬甸抹谷鴿血紅」紅寶石 配鑽石吊耳環一對, 紅寶石未經加熱處理 • Two cushion-shaped rubies, 3.50 and 3.24 carats • Twelve oval diamonds in the surround and two circular-cut diamonds atop, together 5.72 carats • Two pear-shaped rubies on hooks, totalling approximately 1.00 carat • 18 karat white and yellow gold (3.50 and 3.24-carat Rubies) Gübelin report, numbered 16111117 / 1 and 2, dated 29 November 2016, Burma (Mogok), no indications of heating, ‘pigeon’s blood red’ colour. SSEF report, numbered 87746, dated 20 September 2016, Burma (Mogok), no indications of heating, ‘pigeon’s blood red’ colour. The SSEF appendix letter states that these two rubies ‘are characterised by an attractive and saturated colour in combination with a fne purity......a matching pair of natural rubies from Burma of this quality is rare and exceptional’.
‘Pigeon’s blood’ is a term used to describe the fnest hue of a ruby. The colour red itself comes from the element of chromium that gives ruby its red body colour. What sets a pigeon’s blood ruby apart is the fuorescence efect – the gem takes in blue and green light and emits red. This red glow helps to mask the darker extinction areas on a ruby and further enhance the redness of the stone. Current pair of ruby earrings is a great example of the fnest untreated Burmese rubies possessing a combination of the most sought-afer ‘pigeon’s blood’ red colour and high degree of clarity.
「鴿血紅」一詞標誌著最頂級、最艷麗的紅寶顏色，而紅寶石 之所以呈紅色是因為在結構中含鉻元素。 「鴿血紅」紅寶石 除了含有鉻以外，還有十分獨特的螢光反應，它可以在綠 和藍光下閃耀紅色螢光。此紅光能掩蓋切割面所造成的暗域， 令寶石在本來的紅色上面又添一層色澤，讓那抹艷紅好像一團 永不熄滅的熊熊烈火。此對耳環上的兩顆「鴿血紅」紅寶石 就屬於此等稀有的寶石，它們不但全天然未經熱處理，而且 淨度極佳，珍貴無比。
(Twelve oval and two round Diamonds) Fourteen GIA reports, 0.22 to 0.49 carat, all D colour, Internally Flawless to VVS2 clarity. 附 瑞士 Gübelin，SSEF 及 14張美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 4,200,000-5,000,000 US$ 550,000-700,000
655. A Diamond Ring 9.01克拉 D/IF (極優打磨拋光)方形鑽石戒指 • One step-cut diamond, 9.01 carats • 18 karat white gold • Size 5½ (9.01-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 2185678216, dated 13 November 2017, D colour, Internally Flawless clarity, Excellent Polish.
656. A Fancy Yellow Diamond and Diamond Ring, Graf 12.03克拉 VS1 彩黃色鑽石 配 鑽石戒指, 格拉夫 • One cushion modifed brilliant-cut Fancy Yellow diamond, 12.03 carats • Two shield-shaped diamonds on side • Platinum and 18 karat yellow gold • Size 5¾ • Signed GRAFF
附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 3,300,000-3,800,000 US$ 420,000-480,000
(12.03-carat Diamond) GIA report, numbered 1162724438, dated 31 October 2014, Fancy Yellow colour, VS1 clarity. 附 美國 GIA 證書 Estimate HK$ 1,300,000-1,600,000 US$ 165,000-200,000
Rare Treasures from the Lost Kingdom of Kashmir
Phillips is proud to ofer an exceedingly rare necklace assembling twenty-one unheated sapphires from the reputed mine of Kashmir in this auction. This is also the only necklace comprising a full collection of unheated Kashmir sapphires to appear in auction market in the past decade. The difculty in putting together a necklace with considerable number of precious gemstones is comparable to that of a jadeite bead necklace, which is considered the utmost form of jewellery among serious collectors. It takes the most acute sense and expert eyes to source a handful of well-matched gems with the same colour and clarity; but to be able to make such judgement, one must be presented the chance circumstances to encounter such gems in the frst place. It is no surprise that such chances could be described as meagre if these gemstones all come from a legendary mine that was depleted nearly a hundred years ago. All the blue sapphires on this necklace hail from Kashmir, specifcally in a valley amidst the Himalayan Mountains between Pakistan and China. These blue gems were frst discovered in the region in 1879 allegedly from a landslip. The colour of these blue stones is so unique and distinct that was best described by the late Dr. Eduard Gübelin: sof and velvety, scintillating yet bland at the same time; it is a clear, deep blue, enhanced by a gentle admixture of kingly purple.
The amount of sapphires yielded from this area was steady to begin with, however, over the course of six to seven years, supplies of top-quality Kashmir sapphires rapidly decreased; in less than ten years, area known to us nowadays as the ‘Old Mine’ was completed exhausted. The short lifespan of the mines reafrms the legendary reputation of sapphires from Kashmir. Not only are they some of the most beautiful and highly valued wonders of nature, but some of the most scarcely mined gemstones. Jewellery set with precious gemstones of reputable pedigree is greatly sought afer by collectors and investors, this remarkable necklace sets itself apart by assembling a selection of the rarest sapphires, composed in a pleasant graduation accentuated by specially-cut diamonds. Each sapphire is cradled by petals of a tulip fower, resembling a treasure held closely in one’s palms. It stands as a testimony to the miracles of Mother Nature and Man’s spirit of perseverance in pursuit of perfection — when difculties seem insurmountable and a mission appears to be impossible, this oneof-a-kind necklace proves us wrong.
657. A Very Rare and Important Sapphire and Diamond Necklace 「喀什米爾」天然藍寶石配鑽石項鏈, 藍寶石共重52.50克拉, 未經加熱處理 • Twenty-one cushion-shaped sapphires, totalling 52.50 carats • Spaced by brilliant-cut and fancy-shaped diamonds, totalling approximately 35.25 carats • Platinum • Length approximately 405mm (Twenty-one Sapphires) SSEF report, numbered 99464, dated 13 April 2018, all Kashmir, no indications of heating. The SSEF Appendix Letter states that the ‘described necklace consists of 21 natural sapphires……carefully selected to match in shape and quality, and exhibit an attractive blue colour combined with a fne purity. Their colour is further pronounced by their well-proportioned cutting style, resulting in vivid blue hues……a collection of natural sapphires from Kashmir of this size and quality can be considered very rare and exceptional’. AGL report, numbered 1091315, dated 20 March 2018, all Kashmir (except for a 1.00-carat sapphire, undetermined), no indications of heating. 附 美國 AGL 及 瑞士 SSEF 證書 Estimate HK$ 17,000,000-23,000,000 US$ 2,200,000-3,000,000
610. A Unique Art Deco Gem-set and Diamond 'Tutti Frutti' Double Clip Brooch, Henri Picq for Cartier Paris, Circa 1925
Ready to go digital? Now Online at Phillips Full terms and conditions Advice on How to Buy Artist and Maker Pages 360 degree views and Image to Scale Management and Staf Pages Bidding Forms and Online Accounts
Sign up. Phillips is investing in new digital services so you can explore and experience our auctions when and how you want. Create an online account today and see whatâ€™s new. Visit phillips.com/godigital to get started.
Bid anywhere. Participating in Phillips auctions is easier than ever. Browse upcoming sales, track lots, watch our live auctions and place bids from iOS devices. Android coming soon. Visit the iTunes Store to download the app.
Sale Information Jewels and Jadeite
Auction and Viewing Location Mandarin Oriental 5 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
Head of Jewellery, Asia Terry Chu +852 2318 2038 email@example.com
Auction 28 May 2018, 2.30pm (Lots 501 – 657) Viewing 24 May 2018 25 May 2018 26 May 2018 27 May 2018
10am – 6pm 10am – 6pm 10am – 7pm 10am – 6pm
Sale Designation When sending in written bids or making enquiries please refer to this sale as HK060118 or Kashmir Absentee and Telephone Bids Tel +852 2318 2029 Fax +852 2318 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Auctioneers Aurel Bacs Thomas Perazzi Jasmine Yan
Head of Sale Charlene Lau +852 2318 2039 email@example.com
Catalogues firstname.lastname@example.org HKD400/$50/€35/50CHF +852 2318 2000
International Specialist Anellie Manolas +852 2318 2041 email@example.com
Client Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org +852 2318 2000
Specialist Louisa Chan +886 2 8758 2310 email@example.com
Client Services 14/F St. George's Building 2 Ice House Street Central, Hong Kong +852 2318 2000
Junior Specialist Yoki Chan+852 2318 2036 firstname.lastname@example.org Administrator Sammie Leung +852 2318 2040 email@example.com
Shipping firstname.lastname@example.org Anthony Pak +852 2318 2016
Geneva International Business Director Myriam Christinaƶ +41 22 317 81 84 mchristinaƶ@phillips.com Taiwan Regional Director Cindy Yen +886 2 8758 2310 email@example.com Japan Consultant Tomoko Mizutani +81 3 6273 4818 firstname.lastname@example.org New York Head of Americas Susan Abeles +1 212 940 1283 email@example.com International Specialist Nazgol Jahan +1 212 940 1383 firstname.lastname@example.org London Specialist, Client Liaison Lane Mclean +44 20 7318 4032 email@example.com
Front Cover Lot 657. A Very Rare and Important Sapphire and Diamond Necklace Back Cover Lot 610. A Unique Art Deco Gem-set and Diamond 'Tutti Frutti' Double Clip Brooch, Henri Picq for Cartier Paris, Circa 1925
627. A Carved Jadeite 'Leaf ' and Diamond Pendant
Guide for Prospective Buyers Buying at Auction The following pages are designed to ofer you information on how to buy at auction at Phillips. Our staf will be happy to assist you.
Pre-Auction Viewing Pre-auction viewings are open to the public and free of charge. Our specialists are available to give advice and condition reports at viewings or by appointment.
Conditions of Sale The Conditions of Sale and Authorship Warranty which appear later in this catalogue govern the auction. Bidders are strongly encouraged to read them as they outline the legal relationship among Phillips, the seller and the buyer and describe the terms upon which property is bought at auction. Please be advised that Phillips generally acts as agent for the seller. Bidders should also read the Important Notices immediately following this Guide for Prospective Buyers.
Deposit If you wish to bid on a lot designated with the symbol * (a “Premium Lot”), Phillips may require you to pay a deposit of HK$2,000,000 or such higher amount as Phillips in our sole discretion deems appropriate and to provide such fnancial references, guarantees and/or other security as Phillips may require in our sole discretion as security for the bid. Phillips will also require you to complete the Premium Lot pre-registration prior to the date of the auction at which the Premium Lot will be ofered for sale. Upon our receipt of the deposit and a completed preregistration form, Phillips will provide you with a numbered Premium Lot paddle for identifcation purposes. The auctioneer will usually only accept bids on Premium Lots made with the Premium Lot paddle or by its registered bidder. This applies to saleroom, telephone and absentee bids. Payment of the deposit may be made by wire transfer or credit card acceptable to Phillips for the prospective purchase. If you are not the successful bidder on a Premium Lot and do not owe Phillips or any of our afliated companies any debt, the deposit will be refunded to you by wire transfer (in the same currency in which you paid the deposit) or credit card refund, as the case may be, the refund will be processed within seven days afer the date of the auction.
Buyer’s Premium Phillips charges the successful bidder a commission, or buyer’s premium, on the hammer price of each lot sold. The buyer’s premium is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price at the following rates: 25% of the hammer price up to and including HK$2,000,000, 20% of the portion of the hammer price above HK$2,000,000 up to and including HK$30,000,000 and 12.5% of the portion of the hammer price above HK$30,000,000. The purchase price payable for any lot is the sum of the hammer price plus the buyer’s premium plus any applicable tax and charges. 1 Prior to Auction Catalogue Subscriptions If you would like to purchase a catalogue for this auction or any other Phillips sale, please contact us at +852 2318 2000, +41 22 317 8181, +44 20 7318 4010 or +1 212 940 1240. Pre-Sale Estimates Pre-sale estimates are intended as a guide for prospective buyers. Any bid within the high and low estimate range should, in our opinion, ofer a chance of success. However, many lots achieve prices below or above the pre-sale estimates. Where ‘Estimate on Request’ appears, please contact the specialist department for further information. It is advisable to contact us closer to the time of the auction as estimates can be subject to revision. Pre-sale estimates do not include the buyer’s premium or any applicable taxes. Pre-Sale Estimates in US Dollars and Euros Although the sale is conducted in Hong Kong dollars, the pre-sale estimates in the auction catalogues may also be printed in US dollars and/or euros. Since the exchange rate is that at the time of catalogue production and not at the date of auction, you should treat estimates in US dollars or euros as a guide only. Catalogue Entries Phillips may print in the catalogue entry the history of ownership of the property, as well as the exhibition history and references to the work in art publications. While we are careful in the cataloguing process, provenance, exhibition and literature references may not be exhaustive and in some cases we may intentionally refrain from disclosing the identity of previous owners. Please note that all dimensions of the property set forth in the catalogue entry are approximate. Condition of Lots Our catalogues include references to condition only in the descriptions of multiple works (e.g., prints). Such references, though, do not amount to a full description of condition. The absence of reference to the condition of a lot in the catalogue entry does not imply that the lot is free from faults or imperfections. Solely as a convenience to clients, Phillips may provide condition reports. In preparing such reports, our specialists assess the condition in a manner appropriate to the estimated value of the property. While condition reports are prepared honestly and carefully, our staf are not professional restorers. We therefore encourage all prospective buyers to inspect the property at the pre-sale exhibitions and recommend, particularly in the case of any lot of signifcant value, that you retain your own restorer or professional advisor to report to you on the property’s condition prior to bidding. Moreover, condition reports are not exhaustive and may not specify all mechanical replacements or imperfections to the movement, case, dial, pendulum, separate bases(s) or dome. The absence of a condition report or the absence of a reference to damage in the catalogue does not imply that the lot is in good condition, working order or free from restoration or repair.
Symbol Key The following key explains the symbols you may see inside this catalogue. O ♦ Guaranteed Property The seller of lots designated with the symbol O has been guaranteed a minimum price fnanced solely by Phillips. Where the guarantee is provided by a third party or jointly by us and a third party, the property will be denoted with the symbols O ♦. When a third party has fnanced all or part of our fnancial interest in a lot, it assumes all or part of the risk that the lot will not be sold and will be remunerated accordingly. The compensation will be a fxed fee, a percentage of the hammer price or the buyer’s premium or some combination of the foregoing. The third party may bid on the guaranteed lot during the auction. If the third party is the successful bidder, the remuneration may be netted against the fnal purchase price. If the lot is not sold, the third party may incur a loss. Δ Property in which Phillips has an Ownership Interest Lots with this symbol indicate that Phillips owns the lot in whole or in part or has an economic interest in the lot equivalent to an ownership interest.
No Reserve Unless indicated by a •, all lots in this catalogue are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is the confidential value established between Phillips and the seller and below which a lot may not be sold. The reserve for each lot is generally set at a percentage of the low estimate and will not exceed the low pre-sale estimate. ∑ Endangered Species Lots with this symbol have been identifed at the time of cataloguing as containing endangered or other protected species of wildlife which may be subject to restrictions regarding export or import and which may require permits for export as well as import. Please refer to Paragraph 4 of the Guide for Prospective Buyers and Paragraph 11 of the Conditions of Sale. * Premium Lots Lots with this symbol carry a low pre-sale estimate of HK$8,000,000 or more and are referred to by Phillips as Premium Lots. Prospective buyers who wish to bid on Premium Lots must complete the pre-registration form and pay the Premium Lot deposit, as described more fully in this Paragraph 1 of the Guide for Prospective Buyers. ▼ Restricted Importation Lots with this symbol may be subject to importation restriction in the US. Please refer to the Important Notices which appear in this catalogue immediately following this Guide for Prospective Buyers.
2 Bidding in the Sale Bidding at Auction Bids may be executed during the auction in person by paddle, by telephone, online or prior to the sale in writing by absentee bid. Proof of identity in the form of government-issued identifcation will be required, as will an original signature. We may also require that you furnish us with a bank reference. Bidding in Person To bid in person, you will need to register for and collect a paddle before the auction begins. New clients are encouraged to register at least 48 hours in advance of a sale to allow sufcient time for us to process your information. All lots sold will be invoiced to the name and address to which the paddle has been registered and invoices cannot be transferred to other names and addresses. Please do not misplace your paddle. In the event you lose it, inform a Phillips staf member immediately. At the end of the auction, please return your paddle to the registration desk. Bidding by Telephone If you cannot attend the auction, you may bid live on the telephone with one of our multilingual staf members. This service must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance of the sale and is available for lots whose low pre-sale estimate is at least HK$8,000. Telephone bids may be recorded. By bidding on the telephone, you consent to the recording of your conversation. We suggest that you leave a maximum bid, excluding the buyer’s premium, which we can execute on your behalf in the event we are unable to reach you by telephone. To arrange a telephone bid please contact the Hong Kong bids department at +852 2318 2029. Online Bidding If you cannot attend the auction in person, you may bid online on our online live bidding platform available on our website at www.phillips.com.The digital saleroom is optimized to run on Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer browsers. Clients who wish to run the platform on Safari will need to install Adobe Flash Player. Follow the links to ‘Auctions’ and ‘Digital Saleroom’ and then preregister by clicking on ‘Register to Bid Live.’ The frst time you register you will be required to create an account; thereafer you will only need to register for each sale. You must pre-register at least 24 hours before the start of the auction in order to be approved by our bid department. Please note that corporate frewalls may cause difculties for online bidders. Absentee Bids If you are unable to attend the auction and cannot participate by telephone, Phillips will be happy to execute written bids on your behalf. A bidding form can be found at the back of this catalogue. This service is free and confdential. Bids must be placed in the currency of the sale. Our staf will attempt to execute an absentee bid at the lowest possible price taking into account the reserve and other bidders. Always indicate a maximum bid, excluding the buyer’s premium. Unlimited bids will not be accepted. Any absentee bid must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the sale. In the event of identical bids, the earliest bid received will take precedence. Employee Bidding Employees of Phillips and our afliated companies, including the auctioneer, may bid at the auction by placing absentee bids so long as they do not know the reserve when submitting their absentee bids and otherwise comply with our employee bidding procedures.
Bidding Increments Bidding generally opens below the low estimate and advances in increments of up to 10%, subject to the Auctioneer’s discretion. Absentee bids that do not conform to the increments set below may be lowered to the next bidding increment. HK$1,000 to HK$2,000 HK$2,000 to HK$3,000 HK$3,000 to HK$5,000 HK$5,000 to HK$10,000 HK$10,000 to HK$20,000 HK$20,000 to HK$30,000 HK$30,000 to HK$50,000 HK$50,000 to HK$100,000 HK$100,000 to HK$200,000 HK$200,000 to HK$300,000 HK$300,000 to HK$500,000 HK$500,000 to HK$1,000,000 Above HK$1,000,000
by HK$100s by HK$200s by HK$200, 500, 800 (i.e., HK$4,200, HK$4,500, HK$4,800) by HK$500s by HK$1,000s by HK$2,000s by HK$2,000, HK$5,000, HK$8,000 by HK$5,000s by HK$10,000s by HK$20,000s by HK$20,000, 50,000, 80,000 (i.e., HK$320,000, HK$350,000, HK$380,000) by HK$50,000s at the auctioneer’s discretion
The auctioneer may vary the increments during the course of the auction at his or her own discretion. 3 The Auction As noted above, the auction is governed by the Conditions of Sale and Authorship Warranty. All prospective bidders should read them carefully. They may be amended by saleroom addendum or auctioneer’s announcement. Interested Parties Announcement In situations where a person allowed to bid on a lot has a direct or indirect interest in such lot, such as the benefciary or executor of an estate selling the lot, a joint owner of the lot or a party providing or participating in a guarantee on the lot, Phillips will make an announcement in the saleroom that interested parties may bid on the lot. Consecutive and Responsive Bidding; No Reserve Lots The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot by placing a bid on behalf of the seller. The auctioneer may further bid on behalf of the seller up to the amount of the reserve by placing consecutive bids or bids in response to other bidders. If a lot is ofered without reserve, unless there are already competing absentee bids, the auctioneer will generally open the bidding at 50% of the lot’s low pre-sale estimate. In the absence of a bid at that level, the auctioneer will proceed backwards at his or her discretion until a bid is recognized and will then advance the bidding from that amount. Absentee bids on no reserve lots will, in the absence of a higher bid, be executed at approximately 50% of the low pre-sale estimate or at the amount of the bid if it is less than 50% of the low pre-sale estimate. If there is no bid whatsoever on a no reserve lot, the auctioneer may deem such lot unsold. 4 After the Auction Payment Buyers are required to pay for purchases immediately following the auction unless other arrangements have been agreed with Phillips in writing in advance of the sale. Payment must be made in Hong Kong dollars by wire transfer, as noted in Paragraph 6 of the Conditions of Sale. Cash and cheques are not accepted. Credit Cards As a courtesy to clients, Phillips accepts payment by credit card up to HK$800,000. A processing fee will apply. For details on credit card payment please contact the Client Services department at +852 2318 2000. Collection It is our policy to request proof of identity on collection of a lot. A lot will be released to the buyer or the buyer’s authorized representative when Phillips has received full and cleared payment and we are not owed any other amount by the buyer. Afer the auction, all lots will be kept at our ofces at 14/F St. George's Building, 2 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Important Notices Loss or Damage Buyers are reminded that Phillips accepts liability for loss or damage to lots for a maximum of seven days following the auction. Transport and Shipping As a free service for buyers, Phillips will wrap purchased lots for hand carry only. We do not provide packing, handling or shipping services directly. However, we will coordinate with shipping agents instructed by you in order to facilitate the packing, handling and shipping of property purchased at Phillips. Please refer to Paragraph 7 of the Conditions of Sale for more information. Export and Import Licences Before bidding for any property, prospective bidders are advised to make independent enquiries as to whether a licence is required to export the property from Hong Kong or to import it into another country. It is the buyerâ€™s sole responsibility to comply with all import and export laws and to obtain any necessary licences or permits. The denial of any required licence or permit or any delay in obtaining such documentation will not justify the cancellation of the sale or any delay in making full payment for the lot. Endangered Species Items made of or incorporating plant or animal material, such as coral, crocodile, ivory, whalebone, Brazilian rosewood, rhinoceros horn or tortoiseshell, irrespective of age, percentage or value, may require a licence or certifcate prior to exportation and additional licences or certifcates upon importation to the US or to any country within or outside the European Union (EU). Please note that the ability to obtain an export licence or certifcate does not ensure the ability to obtain an import licence or certifcate in another country, and vice versa. We suggest that prospective bidders check with their own government regarding wildlife import requirements prior to placing a bid. It is the buyerâ€™s sole responsibility to obtain any necessary export or import licences or certifcates as well as any other required documentation. Please note that the US prohibits the importation of any item containing African elephant ivory. Asian elephant ivory may be imported in to the US only if accompanied by independent scientifc analysis regarding continent of origin and confrmation the object is more than 100 years old. We have not obtained a scientifc analysis on any lot prior to sale and cannot indicate whether elephant ivory in a particular lot is African or Asian elephant. Buyers purchase these lots at their own risk and will be responsible for the costs of obtaining any scientifc analysis or other report required in connection with their proposed import of such property into the US.
Condition Phillips makes no representation or warranty that any watch or clock is in working order, and no catalogue description of any lot should be construed as so stating. Prospective buyers are advised to have watches and clocks checked by a competent watchmaker or watch or clock restorer before use. As a service to prospective buyers, we may provide a description of the condition of watches and clocks in the catalogue entry, including references to defects and repairs, and furnish a condition report, but such information is not necessarily complete and may not specify all mechanical replacements, restorations or defects. Please note that Phillips does not guarantee the authenticity of any individual components parts, such as wheels, hands, crowns, crystals, screws, bracelets and leather bands, since prior repairs and restoration work may have resulted in the replacement of original parts. Nor does Phillips warrant that watches in water-resistant cases are currently water-resistant. Prospective buyers should inspect all watches and clocks prior to the auction to evaluate the condition of property ofered for sale. Exportation of Watch Bands Incorporating Material from Endangered Species Some of the watches ofered for sale in the catalogue may have bands made of endangered or protected animal materials, such as alligator or crocodile, and may not lawfully be exported from the auction site without a CITES export permit. As explained in Paragraph 1 & 4 of the Guide for Prospective Buyers, these lots are marked with âˆ‘ in the catalogue. Accordingly, for purchased watches that are to be shipped out of the sale site for delivery, Phillips may need to remove and retain the band before shipping the watch and buckle. Authenticity Certifcates Certain manufacturers do not issue certifcates of authenticity, and Phillips has no obligation to furnish a buyer with a certifcate of authenticity from the manufacturer, except when specifcally noted in the catalogue. Unless Phillips is satisfed that we should cancel the sale in accordance with the Authorship Warranty provided in the Conditions of Sale, the failure of a manufacturer to issue a certifcate will not constitute grounds for cancellation of the sale. Premium Lots Any prospective buyer interested in any Premium Lot, which is marked in the catalogue with the symbol *, must complete Premium Lot pre-registration and make a deposit of HK$2,000,000 or such higher amount as Phillips shall require in order to bid on a Premium Lot. For details, please contact the Client Services Department at +852 2318 2000.
With regard to any item containing endangered species other than elephant ivory, an importer into the US must provide documented evidence of the species identifcation and age of an object in order to demonstrate that the object qualifes as an antique. This will require the buyer to obtain an independent appraisal certifying the species of endangered material on the object and certifying that the object is not less than 100 years of age. A prospective buyer planning to import an object into the US may not rely on Phillips cataloguing to establish the species of endangered material on the object or to establish the age of the object and must consult with a qualifed independent appraiser prior to placing a bid on the lot. Please note that lots containing potentially regulated plant or animal material are marked as a convenience to our clients, but Phillips does not accept liability for errors or for failing to mark lots containing protected or regulated species.
Conditions of Sale The Conditions of Sale and Authorship Warranty set forth below govern the relationship between bidders and buyers, on the one hand, and Phillips and sellers, on the other hand. All prospective buyers should read these Conditions of Sale, the Important Notices immediately following the Guide for Prospective Buyers and the Authorship Warranty carefully before bidding. 1 Introduction Each lot in this catalogue is ofered for sale and sold subject to: (a) the Conditions of Sale and Authorship Warranty; (b) additional notices and terms printed in other places in this catalogue, including the Guide for Prospective Buyers and Important Notices and (c) supplements to this catalogue or other written material posted by Phillips in the saleroom, in each case as amended by any addendum or announcement by the auctioneer prior to the auction. By bidding at the auction, whether in person, through an agent, by written bid, by telephone bid or other means, bidders and buyers agree to be bound by these Conditions of Sale, as so changed or supplemented, and Authorship Warranty. These Conditions of Sale, as so changed or supplemented, and Authorship Warranty contain all the terms on which Phillips and the seller contract with the buyer. 2 Phillips as Agent Phillips acts as an agent for the seller, unless otherwise indicated in this catalogue or at the time of auction. On occasion, Phillips may own a lot directly, in which case we will act in a principal capacity as a consignor, or a company afliated with Phillips may own a lot, in which case we will act as agent for that company, or Phillips or an afliated company may have a legal, benefcial or fnancial interest in a lot as a secured creditor or otherwise. 3 Catalogue Descriptions and Condition of Property Lots are sold subject to the Authorship Warranty, as described in the catalogue (unless such description is changed or supplemented, as provided in Paragraph 1 above) and in the condition that they are in at the time of the sale on the following basis.
(a) The knowledge of Phillips in relation to each lot is partially dependent on information provided to us by the seller, and Phillips is not able to and does not carry out exhaustive due diligence on each lot. Prospective buyers acknowledge this fact and accept responsibility for carrying out inspections and investigations to satisfy themselves as to the lots in which they may be interested. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall exercise such reasonable care when making express statements in catalogue descriptions or condition reports as is consistent with our role as auctioneer of lots in this sale and in light of (i) the information provided to us by the seller, (ii) scholarship and technical knowledge and (iii) the generally accepted opinions of relevant experts, in each case at the time any such express statement is made. (b) Each lot ofered for sale at Phillips is available for inspection by prospective buyers prior to the auction. Phillips accepts bids on lots on the basis that bidders (and independent experts on their behalf, to the extent appropriate given the nature and value of the lot and the bidder’s own expertise) have fully inspected the lot prior to bidding and have satisfed themselves as to both the condition of the lot and the accuracy of its description. (c) Prospective buyers acknowledge that many lots are of an age and type which means that they are not in perfect condition. As a courtesy to clients, Phillips may prepare and provide condition reports to assist prospective buyers when they are inspecting lots. Catalogue descriptions and condition reports may make reference to particular imperfections of a lot, but bidders should note that lots may have other faults not expressly referred to in the catalogue or condition report. All dimensions are approximate. Illustrations are for identifcation purposes only and cannot be used as precise indications of size or to convey full information as to the actual condition of lots. (d) Information provided to prospective buyers in respect of any lot, including any pre-sale estimate, whether written or oral, and information in any catalogue, condition or other report, commentary or valuation, is not a representation of fact but rather a statement of opinion held by Phillips. Any pre-sale estimate may not be relied on as a prediction of the selling price or value of the lot and may be revised
from time to time by Phillips at our absolute discretion. Neither Phillips nor any of our afliated companies shall be liable for any diference between the pre-sale estimates for any lot and the actual price achieved at auction or upon resale. 4 Bidding at Auction (a) Phillips has absolute discretion to refuse admission to the auction or participation in the sale. All bidders must register for a paddle prior to bidding, supplying such information and references as required by Phillips. (b) As a convenience to bidders who cannot attend the auction in person, Phillips may, if so instructed by the bidder, execute written absentee bids on a bidder’s behalf. Absentee bidders are required to submit bids on the ‘Absentee Bid Form’, a copy of which is printed in this catalogue or otherwise available from Phillips. Bids must be placed in the currency of the sale. The bidder must clearly indicate the maximum amount he or she intends to bid, excluding the buyer’s premium. The auctioneer will not accept an instruction to execute an absentee bid which does not indicate such maximum bid. Our staf will attempt to execute an absentee bid at the lowest possible price taking into account the reserve and other bidders. Any absentee bid must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the sale. In the event of identical bids, the earliest bid received will take precedence. (c) Telephone bidders are required to submit bids on the ‘Telephone Bid Form’, a copy of which is printed in this catalogue or otherwise available from Phillips. Telephone bidding is available for lots whose low pre-sale estimate is at least HK$8,000. Phillips reserves the right to require written confrmation of a successful bid from a telephone bidder by fax or otherwise immediately afer such bid is accepted by the auctioneer. Telephone bids may be recorded and, by bidding on the telephone, a bidder consents to the recording of the conversation. (d) Bidders may participate in an auction by bidding online through Phillips’s online live bidding platform available on our website at www.phillips.com. To bid online, bidders must register online at least 24 hours before the start of the auction. Online bidding is subject to approval by Phillips’s bid department in our sole discretion. As noted in Paragraph 3 above, Phillips encourages online bidders to inspect prior to the auction any lot(s) on which they may bid, and condition reports are available upon request. Bidding in a live auction can progress quickly. To ensure that online bidders are not placed at a disadvantage when bidding against bidders in the room or on the telephone, the procedure for placing bids through Phillips’s online bidding platform is a one-step process. By clicking the bid button on the computer screen, a bidder submits a bid. Online bidders acknowledge and agree that bids so submitted are fnal and may not under any circumstances be amended or retracted. During a live auction, when bids other than online bids are placed, they will be displayed on the online bidder’s computer screen as ‘foor’ bids. ‘Floor’ bids include bids made by the auctioneer to protect the reserve. In the event that an online bid and a ‘foor’ or ‘phone’ bid are identical, the ‘foor’ bid may take precedence at the auctioneer’s discretion. The next bidding increment is shown for the convenience of online bidders in the bid button. The bidding increment available to online bidders may vary from the next bid actually taken by the auctioneer, as the auctioneer may deviate from Phillips’s standard increments at any time at his or her discretion, but an online bidder may only place a bid in a whole bidding increment. Phillips’s bidding increments are published in the Guide for Prospective Buyers. (e) When making a bid, whether in person, by absentee bid, on the telephone or online, a bidder accepts personal liability to pay the purchase price, as described more fully in Paragraph 6 (a) below, plus all other applicable charges unless it has been explicitly agreed in writing with Phillips before the commencement of the auction that the bidder is acting as agent on behalf of an identifed third party acceptable to Phillips and that we will only look to the principal for such payment. (f) By participating in the auction, whether in person, by absentee bid, on the telephone or online, each prospective buyer represents and warrants that any bids placed by such person, or on such person’s behalf, are not the product of any collusive or other anti-competitive agreement and are otherwise consistent with federal and state antitrust law. (g) Arranging absentee, telephone and online bids is a free service provided by Phillips to prospective buyers. While we undertake to exercise reasonable care in undertaking such activity, we cannot accept liability for failure to execute such bids except where such failure is caused by our willful misconduct.
(h) Employees of Phillips and our afliated companies, including the auctioneer, may bid at the auction by placing absentee bids so long as they do not know the reserve when submitting their absentee bids and otherwise comply with our employee bidding procedures. 5 Conduct of the Auction (a) Unless otherwise indicated by the symbol •, each lot is ofered subject to a reserve, which is the confdential minimum selling price agreed by Phillips with the seller. The reserve will not exceed the low pre-sale estimate at the time of the auction. (b) The auctioneer has discretion at any time to refuse any bid, withdraw any lot, reofer a lot for sale (including afer the fall of the hammer) if he or she believes there may be error or dispute and take such other action as he or she deems reasonably appropriate. Phillips shall have no liability whatsoever for any such action taken by the auctioneer. If any dispute arises afer the sale, our sale record is conclusive. The auctioneer may accept bids made by a company afliated with Phillips provided that the bidder does not know the reserve placed on the lot. (c) The auctioneer will commence and advance the bidding at levels and in increments he or she considers appropriate. In order to protect the reserve on any lot, the auctioneer may place one or more bids on behalf of the seller up to the reserve without indicating he or she is doing so, either by placing consecutive bids or bids in response to other bidders. If a lot is ofered without reserve, unless there are already competing absentee bids, the auctioneer will generally open the bidding at 50% of the lot’s low pre-sale estimate. In the absence of a bid at that level, the auctioneer will proceed backwards at his or her discretion until a bid is recognized and will then advance the bidding from that amount. Absentee bids on no reserve lots will, in the absence of a higher bid, be executed at approximately 50% of the low pre-sale estimate or at the amount of the bid if it is less than 50% of the low pre-sale estimate. If there is no bid whatsoever on a no reserve lot, the auctioneer may deem such lot unsold. (d) The sale will be conducted in Hong Kong dollars and payment is due in Hong Kong dollars. For the beneft of international clients, pre-sale estimates in the auction catalogue may be shown in US dollars and/or euros and, if so, will refect approximate exchange rates. Accordingly, estimates in US dollars or euros should be treated only as a guide. If a currency converter is operated during the sale, it is done so as a courtesy to bidders, but Phillips accepts no responsibility for any errors in currency conversion calculation. (e) Subject to the auctioneer’s reasonable discretion, the highest bidder accepted by the auctioneer will be the buyer and the striking of the hammer marks the acceptance of the highest bid and the conclusion of a contract for sale between the seller and the buyer. Risk and responsibility for the lot passes to the buyer as set forth in Paragraph 7 below. (f) If a lot is not sold, the auctioneer will announce that it has been ‘passed’, ‘withdrawn’, ‘returned to owner’ or ‘bought-in’. (g) Any post-auction sale of lots ofered at auction shall incorporate these Conditions of Sale and Authorship Warranty as if sold in the auction. 6 Purchase Price and Payment (a) The buyer agrees to pay us, in addition to the hammer price of the lot, the buyer’s premium, plus any applicable tax and charges (the ‘Purchase Price’). The buyer’s premium is 25% of the hammer price up to and including HK$2,000,000, 20% of the portion of the hammer price above HK$2,000,000 up to and including HK$30,000,000 and 12.5% of the portion of the hammer price above HK$30,000,000. Phillips reserves the right to pay from our compensation an introductory commission to one or more third parties for assisting in the sale of property ofered and sold at auction. (b) Unless otherwise agreed, a buyer is required to pay for a purchased lot immediately following the auction regardless of any intention to obtain an export or import license or other permit for such lot. Payments must be made by the invoiced party in Hong Kong dollars by wire transfer in accordance with the bank transfer details provided on the invoice for purchased lots.
(c) As a courtesy to clients, Phillips will accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard to pay for invoices of HK$800,000 or less. A processing fee will apply. (d) Title in a purchased lot will not pass until Phillips has received the Purchase Price for that lot in cleared funds. Phillips is not obliged to release a lot to the buyer until title in the lot has passed and appropriate identifcation has been provided, and any earlier release does not afect the passing of title or the buyer’s unconditional obligation to pay the Purchase Price. 7 Collection of Property (a) Phillips will not release a lot to the buyer until we have received payment of its Purchase Price in full in cleared funds, the buyer has paid all outstanding amounts due to Phillips or any of our afliated companies, including any charges payable pursuant to Paragraph 8 (a) below, and the buyer has satisfed such other terms as we in our sole discretion shall require, including completing any anti-money laundering or anti-terrorism fnancing checks. As soon as a buyer has satisfed all of the foregoing conditions, he or she should contact us at +852 2318 2000 to arrange for collection of purchased property. (b) The buyer must arrange for collection of a purchased lot within seven days of the date of the auction. Afer the auction, all lots will be kept at our ofces at 14/F St. George's Building, 2 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong. Purchased lots are at the buyer’s risk, including the responsibility for insurance, from (i) the date of collection or (ii) seven days afer the auction, whichever is the earlier. Until risk passes, Phillips will compensate the buyer for any loss or damage to a purchased lot up to a maximum of the Purchase Price paid, subject to our usual exclusions for loss or damage to property. (c) As a courtesy to clients, Phillips will, without charge, wrap purchased lots for hand carry only. We do not provide packing, handling, insurance or shipping services. We will coordinate with shipping agents instructed by the buyer, whether or not recommended by Phillips, in order to facilitate the packing, handling, insurance and shipping of property bought at Phillips. Any such instruction is entirely at the buyer’s risk and responsibility, and we will not be liable for acts or omissions of third party packers or shippers. (d) Phillips will require presentation of government-issued identifcation prior to release of a lot to the buyer or the buyer’s authorized representative. 8 Failure to Collect Purchases (a) If the buyer pays the Purchase Price but fails to collect a purchased lot within 30 days of the auction, the buyer will incur a late collection fee of HK$80 per day for each uncollected lot. We will not release purchased lots to the buyer until all such charges have been paid in full. (b) If a purchased lot is paid for but not collected within six months of the auction, the buyer authorizes Phillips, upon notice, to arrange a resale of the item by auction or private sale, with estimates and a reserve set at Phillips’s reasonable discretion. The proceeds of such sale will be applied to pay for storage charges and any other outstanding costs and expenses owed by the buyer to Phillips or our afliated companies and the remainder will be forfeited unless collected by the buyer within two years of the original auction. 9 Remedies for Non-Payment (a) Without prejudice to any rights the seller may have, if the buyer without prior agreement fails to make payment of the Purchase Price for a lot in cleared funds within seven days of the auction, Phillips may in our sole discretion exercise one or more of the following remedies: (i) store the lot at Phillips‘s premises or elsewhere at the buyer’s sole risk and expense; (ii) cancel the sale of the lot, retaining any partial payment of the Purchase Price as liquidated damages; (iii) reject future bids from the buyer or render such bids subject to payment of a deposit; (iv) charge interest at 12% per annum from the date payment became due until the date the Purchase Price is received in cleared funds; (v) subject to notifcation of the buyer, exercise a lien over any of the buyer’s property which is in the possession of Phillips and instruct our afliated companies to exercise a lien over any of the buyer’s property which is in their possession and, in each case, no earlier than 30 days from the date of such notice arrange the sale of such property and apply the proceeds to the amount owed to Phillips or any of our afliated companies afer the deduction from sale proceeds of our standard vendor’s commission, all sale-related expenses
and any applicable taxes thereon; (vi) resell the lot by auction or private sale, with estimates and a reserve set at Phillips’s reasonable discretion, it being understood that in the event such resale is for less than the original hammer price and buyer’s premium for that lot, the buyer will remain liable for the shortfall together with all costs incurred in such resale; (vii) commence legal proceedings to recover the hammer price and buyer’s premium for that lot, together with interest and the costs of such proceedings; (viii) set of the outstanding amount remaining unpaid by the buyer against any amounts which we or any of our afliated companies may owe the buyer in any other transactions; (ix) release the name and address of the buyer to the seller to enable the seller to commence legal proceedings to recover the amounts due and legal costs; or (x) take such other action as we deem necessary or appropriate. (b) The buyer irrevocably authorizes Phillips to exercise a lien over the buyer’s property which is in our possession upon notifcation by any of our afliated companies that the buyer is in default of payment. Phillips will notify the buyer of any such lien. The buyer also irrevocably authorizes Phillips, upon notifcation by any of our afliated companies that the buyer is in default of payment, to pledge the buyer’s property in our possession by actual or constructive delivery to our afliated company as security for the payment of any outstanding amount due. Phillips will notify the buyer if the buyer’s property has been delivered to an afliated company by way of pledge. (c) If the buyer is in default of payment, the buyer irrevocably authorizes Phillips to instruct any of our afliated companies in possession of the buyer’s property to deliver the property by way of pledge as the buyer’s agent to a third party instructed by Phillips to hold the property on our behalf as security for the payment of the Purchase Price and any other amount due and, no earlier than 30 days from the date of written notice to the buyer, to sell the property in such manner and for such consideration as can reasonably be obtained on a forced sale basis and to apply the proceeds to any amount owed to Phillips or any of our afliated companies afer the deduction from sale proceeds of our standard vendor’s commission, all sale-related expenses and any applicable taxes thereon. 10 Rescission by Phillips Phillips shall have the right, but not the obligation, to rescind a sale without notice to the buyer if we reasonably believe that there is a material breach of the seller’s representations and warranties or the Authorship Warranty or an adverse claim is made by a third party. Upon notice of Phillips election to rescind the sale, the buyer will promptly return the lot to Phillips, and we will then refund the Purchase Price paid to us. As described more fully in Paragraph 13 below, the refund shall constitute the sole remedy and recourse of the buyer against Phillips and the seller with respect to such rescinded sale. 11 Export, Import And Endangered Species Licences and Permits Before bidding for any property, prospective buyers are advised to make their own enquiries as to whether a licence is required to export a lot from Hong Kong or to import it into another country. Prospective buyers are advised that some countries prohibit the import of property made of or incorporating plant or animal material, such as coral, crocodile, ivory, whalebone, Brazilian rosewood, rhinoceros horn or tortoiseshell, irrespective of age, percentage or value. Accordingly, prior to bidding, prospective buyers considering export of purchased lots should familiarize themselves with relevant export and import regulations of the countries concerned. Please note that the US prohibits the importation of any item containing African elephant ivory. Asian elephant ivory may be imported in to the US only if accompanied by independent scientifc analysis of continent of origin and confrmation the object is more than 100 years old. With regard to any item containing endangered species other than elephant ivory, an importer into the US must provide documented evidence of the species identifcation and age of an object in order to demonstrate that the item qualifes as an antique. This will require the buyer to obtain an independent appraisal certify the species of endangered material on the object and certifying that the object is not less than 100 years of age. A prospective buyer planning to import an object containing endangered species into the US may not rely on Phillips cataloguing to establish the species of endangered material on the object or to establish the age of the object and must consult with a qualifed independent appraiser prior to placing a bid on the lot.
Authorship Warranty 14 Copyright The copyright in all images, illustrations and written materials produced by or for Phillips relating to a lot, including the contents of this catalogue, is and shall remain at all times the property of Phillips and such images and materials may not be used by the buyer or any other party without our prior written consent. Phillips and the seller make no representations or warranties that the buyer of a lot will acquire any copyright or other reproduction rights in it. 15 General (a) These Conditions of Sale, as changed or supplemented as provided in Paragraph 1 above, and Authorship Warranty set out the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated herein and supersede all prior and contemporaneous written, oral or implied understandings, representations and agreements. (b) Notices to Phillips shall be in writing and addressed to the department in charge of the sale, quoting the reference number specifed at the beginning of the sale catalogue. Notices to clients shall be addressed to the last address notifed by them in writing to Phillips. (c) These Conditions of Sale are not assignable by any buyer without our prior written consent but are binding on the buyerâ€™s successors, assigns and representatives. (d) Should any provision of these Conditions of Sale be held void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and efect. No failure by any party to exercise, nor any delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these Conditions of Sale shall act as a waiver or release thereof in whole or in part. 16 Law and Jurisdiction (a) The rights and obligations of the parties with respect to these Conditions of Sale and Authorship Warranty, the conduct of the auction and any matters related to any of the foregoing shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Hong Kong law. (b) For the beneft of Phillips, all bidders and sellers agree that the courts of Hong Kong are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes arising in connection with all aspects of all matters or transactions to which these Conditions of Sale and Authorship Warranty relate or apply. All parties agree that Phillips shall retain the right to bring proceedings in any court other than the courts of Hong Kong. (c) All bidders and sellers irrevocably consent to service of process or any other documents in connection with proceedings in any court by facsimile transmission, personal service, delivery by mail or in any other manner permitted by Hong Kong law, the law of the place of service or the law of the jurisdiction where proceedings are instituted at the last address of the bidder or seller known to Phillips.
Phillips warrants the authorship of property in this auction catalogue described in headings in BOLD or CAPITALIZED type for a period of fve years from date of sale by Phillips, subject to the exclusions and limitations set forth below and the Important Notices set out in this catalogue immediately following the Guide for Prospective Buyers. (a) Phillips gives this Authorship Warranty only to the original buyer of record (i.e., the registered successful bidder) of any lot. This Authorship Warranty does not extend to (i) subsequent owners of the property, including purchasers or recipients by way of gif from the original buyer, heirs, successors, benefciaries and assigns; (ii) property where the description in the catalogue states that there is a confict of opinion on the authorship of the property; (iii) property where our attribution of authorship was on the date of sale consistent with the generally accepted opinions of specialists, scholars or other experts; (iv) property whose description or dating is proved inaccurate by means of scientifc methods or tests not generally accepted for use at the time of the publication of the catalogue or which were at such time deemed unreasonably expensive or impractical to use or likely in our reasonable opinion to have caused damage or loss in value to the lot; or (v) property where there has been no material loss in value from the value of the lot had it been as described in the heading of the catalogue entry. (b) In any claim for breach of the Authorship Warranty, Phillips reserves the right, as a condition to rescinding any sale under this warranty, to require the buyer to provide to us at the buyerâ€™s expense the written opinions of two recognized experts approved in advance by Phillips. We shall not be bound by any expert report produced by the buyer and reserve the right to consult our own experts at our expense. If Phillips agrees to rescind a sale under the Authorship Warranty, we shall refund to the buyer the reasonable costs charged by the experts commissioned by the buyer and approved in advance by us. (c) Subject to the exclusions set forth in subparagraph (a) above, the buyer may bring a claim for breach of the Authorship Warranty provided that (i) he or she has notifed Phillips in writing within three months of receiving any information which causes the buyer to question the authorship of the lot, specifying the auction in which the property was included, the lot number in the auction catalogue and the reasons why the authorship of the lot is being questioned and (ii) the buyer returns the lot to Phillips to the salesroom in which it was purchased in the same condition as at the time of its auction and is able to transfer good and marketable title in the lot free from any third party claim arising afer the date of the auction. Phillips has discretion to waive any of the foregoing requirements set forth in this subparagraph (c) or subparagraph (b) above. (d) The buyer understands and agrees that the exclusive remedy for any breach of the Authorship Warranty shall be rescission of the sale and refund of the original Purchase Price paid. This remedy shall constitute the sole remedy and recourse of the buyer against Phillips, any of our afliated companies and the seller and is in lieu of any other remedy available as a matter of law or equity. This means that none of Phillips, any of our afliated companies or the seller shall be liable for loss or damage beyond the remedy expressly provided in this Authorship Warranty, whether such loss or damage is characterized as direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, or for the payment of interest on the original Purchase Price.
Patek Philippe A highly important and extremely rare pink gold perpetual calendar wristwatch, ref. 2438/1 made in 1954 with certifcate, invoice, box and Extract from the Archives. Estimate: HK$3,500,000 â€“ HK$7,000,000
Watches. Hong Kong. Now. The Hong Kong Watch Auction: SIX Hong Kong, 29 May 2018 Enquiries Thomas Perazzi + 852 2318 2030
14/F St. George's Buidling, 2 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong
Please return this form by fax to +852 2318 2010 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the sale. Please read carefully the information in the right column and note that it is important that you indicate whether you are applying as an individual or on behalf of a company.
• PRIVATE PURCHASES Proof of identity in the form of government-issued identification and proof of address will be required.
Please select the type of bid you wish to make with this form (please select one):
• COMPANY PURCHASES We require a Letter of Authorisation signed by a company director for the noted individual to transact on the company’s behalf and a copy of governmentissued identification (such as the certificate of incorporation) to verify the status of the company.
In-person Absentee Bidding Telephone Bidding
• CONDITIONS OF SALE All bids are placed and executed, and all lots are sold and purchased, subject to the Conditions of Sale printed in the catalogue. Please read them carefully before placing a bid. Your attention is drawn to Paragraph 4 of the Conditions of Sale.
Please indicate in what capacity you will be bidding (please select one):
As a private individual On behalf of a company
Sale Title Title
• If you cannot attend the sale, we can execute bids confidentially on your behalf.
Sale Number First Name
Surname Account Number
Company (if applicable) Address
• Phillips charges the successful bidder a commission, or buyer’s premium, on the hammer price of each lot sold. The buyer’s premium is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price at the following rates: 25% of the hammer price up to and including HK$2,000,000, 20% of the portion of the hammer price above HK$2,000,000 up to and including HK$30,000,000 and 12.5% of the portion of the hammer price above HK$30,000,000. • “Buy” or unlimited bids will not be accepted. Alternative bids can be placed by using the word “OR” between lot numbers.
• For absentee bids, indicate your maximum limit for each lot, excluding the buyer’s premium and any applicable VAT. Your bid will be executed at the lowest price taking into account the reserve and other bidders. On no reserve lots, in the absence of other bids, your bid will be executed at approximately 50% of the low pre-sale estimate or at the amount specified, if less than 50% of the low estimate.
Post Code Phone
• Your bid must be submitted in the currency of the sale and will be rounded down to the nearest amount consistent with the auctioneer’s bidding increments.
Phone number to call at the time of sale (for Phone Bidding only) 1.
• If we receive identical bids, the first bid received will take precedence.
Language to be used (for Phone Bidding only) Please complete the following section for telephone and absentee bids only Lot number
In Consecutive Order
Maximum bid price in HK$* Absentee Bids Only
* Excluding Buyer’s Premium
By ticking this box, you confrm your registration/bid(s) as above and accept the Conditions of Sale of Phillips as stated in our catalogues and on our website.
準買家指引 拍賣現場購買 以下指引有助閣下了解如何在富藝斯拍賣會上購買拍品，本公司職員將竭誠為您服務。
業務規定 拍賣會乃根據圖錄末段所載之業務規定及著作保證而運作。競投者請務必細閱業務 規定及著作保證以了解本公司與賣家及買家之間的法律關係；以及於拍賣會上購買之 條款。富藝斯在一般情況下為賣家之代理人。競投者亦應細閱列印於本準買家指引後 的重要通告。
O ♦ 保證項目 拍賣品標有O符號代表該賣家獲富藝斯承擔保證最低出售價。若保證由第三方提供或 與本公司共同提供，該拍賣品將標有O ♦。若第三方在拍賣品中持有全部或部分財政權 益，該方亦會承擔全部或部分拍品不被賣出的風險並獲得相應之報酬。補償金可為一 固定費用、成交價或買家支付之酬金的一定比例或由上述的組合而成。第三方可於拍 賣時競投已獲保證之拍賣品。若該方競投成功，報酬將於最安購買價中抵銷。若拍賣 品未有賣出，第三方則可能產生虧損。
買家支付之酬金 本公司會按每件拍品成交價向競投成功者收取佣金或買家支付之酬金。買家應支付酬 金費率為：拍賣品成交價首港幣2,000,000 元之25%，加逾港幣2,000,000 元以上至 港幣30,000,000元部份之20%；加逾港幣30,000,000元之餘款的12.5%計算。 買家須就每件拍品支付其成交價、買家支付之酬金及任何適用之稅項及費用。 1 拍賣前 訂購圖錄 如欲購買是次或其他富藝斯拍賣圖錄，請致電 + 852-23182000, +41 22317 8181, +44 20 73184010 , +1 212 940 1240 聯絡我們。 拍賣前估價 拍賣前估價用意為提供指引予準買家。本公司認為任何介乎於高至低估價範圍之間的 競投價皆有成功機會。然而，拍品亦有可能在低於或高於拍賣前估價拍出。如欲對標示 為「估價待詢」之拍賣品了解更多，請與專家部門聯繫。由於估價可予修改，因此閣下 可於臨近拍賣前聯絡我們。拍賣前估價並不包括買家支付之酬金或其他適用稅項。 拍賣前估價以美元及歐元為單位 本拍賣會將以港元為競投貨幣，但載於拍賣圖錄內的拍賣前估價除以港元為單位外， 亦或會用美元及或歐元。由於圖錄中的貨幣兌換率是根據圖錄付印時而非拍賣當日的 兌換率而訂，因此美元或歐元的拍賣前估價只供參考用。 圖錄編列 富藝斯或會在圖錄內刊印有關拍品之出處及過往展覽、引述於藝術刊物之紀錄。儘管 我們以審慎的態度進行編列，但拍賣品的出處、展覽及文獻或未能詳盡；及在某些情 況下我們或會有意地不揭露物主身份。請注意所有陳述於圖錄內拍賣品之量度均為 約數。 拍賣品之狀況 本公司之圖錄只會在多件型作品 (例如印刷品)的描述中提到狀況事宜。但該些狀況資 料並不等於狀況之完整說明。未有提及此等狀況資料亦不表示拍品全無缺陷或瑕疵。 品狀報告乃富藝斯為方便買家提供的一項服務。我們的專家以物品估價相應的方式評 估及撰寫品狀報告。雖然我們以真誠及謹慎的態度撰寫品狀報告，惟本公司職員並非 專業修復者。故我們建議所有準買家應親臨拍賣前展覽並親自檢查拍品；特別是估價 較高的拍品，我們建議閣下保留您的專業修復者或顧問對拍賣品於競投前的狀況所作 的報告。另外，品狀報告並不等於狀況之完整說明及或未能具體說明所有瑕疵。沒有 品狀報告或未有於圖錄內提述有關損毀說明並不表示拍賣品狀況良好、能正常運轉或 無修補或維修。 拍賣前預展 拍賣前預展乃免費並對外公開，我們的專家可於預展或預約時提供意見及品狀報告。 保證金 如欲競投標有*記號之拍賣品 (高額拍賣品)，富藝斯或要求閣下交付港幣2,000,000 元或其他由富藝斯決定之更大金額的保證金及任何財務狀況證明，擔保及/或其他由 富藝斯可全權酌情決定要求的抵押作為參加富藝斯競投的保障。富藝斯亦會要求閣下 於該高額拍賣品拍賣日前完成高額拍賣品預先登記。當我們確認收到保證金及已填妥 之預先登記表格後，閣下將獲發高額拍賣品競投牌以資識別。拍賣官一般只接受以高 額拍賣品競投牌或其登记競投人士作出之競投。此亦適用於拍賣現場、電話及書面競 投。閣下可以電匯或富藝斯可接受之信用卡繳付保證金。如閣下未有成功競投高額拍 賣品，於富藝斯或我們任何附屬公司亦無任何欠款，保證金將以電匯(與閣下繳付保證 金時相同之貨幣)或信用卡退還，視乎個別情形，本公司將安排於拍賣日期後7天內安 排退還保證金。
Δ 富藝斯擁有業權權益之拍賣品 拍賣品標有Δ符號代表富藝斯擁有該拍賣品之全部或部分業權，或在拍賣品中擁有相 等於業權權益之經濟利益。 無底價 •除非標有•符號， 否則所有本圖錄內所載之拍賣品均有底價。底價是由富藝斯和賣家共 同訂立且機密之價格。拍賣品不會以低於該價售出。每件拍賣品的底價一般以低估價 之一定比例來定，並且不會高於拍賣前低估價。 ∑ 瀕危物種 標有此符號的拍賣品表示在編列圖錄時該拍賣品已確定含有瀕危或其他受保護野生動 物物種並可能受到就有關出口或入口之限制及可能需要出口及入口許可證。詳情請參 閱準買家指引第4段及業務規定第11段。 * 高額拍賣品 標有此符號的拍賣品其拍賣前低估價為港幣8百萬或以上均被富藝斯列為高額拍賣 品。如欲競投高額拍賣品，準買家必須填妥預先登記表格及繳付高額拍賣品保證金， 詳情請參閱準買家指引第1段。 ▼ 限制進口 標有此符號的拍賣品或受美國入口限制。詳情請參閱列印於此準買家指引後的重要通 告。 2 拍賣競投 於拍賣會上競投 競投可於拍賣會上由個人親臨舉競投牌進行，亦可透過電話、網上進行競投或在拍賣 前以書面形式參加。請提供政府發出的身份證明文件及原有簽名。我們或需要閣下提 供銀行證明。 親身競投 親身競投之人士須於拍賣會開始前登記及領取競投牌。我們建議新客戶於拍賣舉行 前至少48小時辦理登記，以便有充足時間處理閣下之資料。所有售出之拍賣品發票抬 頭人均為登記競投牌之人士及其地址，並不得轉讓至他人及其他地址。請勿遺失競投 牌，如有遺失請立即通知富藝斯職員。拍賣完結時，請將競投牌交回登記處。 電話競投 如閣下未能出席拍賣會，您可透過電話與本公司通曉多國語言之職員進行實時競投。 此服務須於拍賣會開始前至少24小時安排，及只適用於拍賣前低估價為港幣8,000元 以上之拍品。電話競投將可被錄音。以電話競投即代表閣下同意其對話將被錄音。我 們建議閣下表明最高競投價(不包括買家支付之酬金)以便我們在無法以電話聯絡閣下 時代您競投。如欲安排電話競投，請致電香港投標部+852-2318 2029。 網上競投 如閣下未能親自出席拍賣會，您可透過我們於網站www.phillips.com內的實時競投平 台進行網上競投。我們建議使用Google Chrome、Firefox、Opera及Internet Explorer 執行網上拍賣。閣下如欲以Safari運行網上拍賣需先行安裝Adobe Flash Player。於網 站內按「拍賣」、「實時拍賣」然後「實時競投登記」以作預先登記。第一次登記時需先 建立帳戶，此後只需登記個別拍賣即可。閣下須於拍賣前至少24小時作網上預先登記 以便投標部確認。請注意網上競投者或會因企業防火牆而未能競投。 書面競投 如閣下未能出席拍賣會及參與電話競投，富藝斯樂意代表閣下進行書面競投。本圖錄末 附有競投表格。此服務乃免費並且保密。投標價必須是以拍賣會當地的貨幣為單位。本 公司之職員將參考底價及其他競投價，盡力以最低價進行競投。請標明最高競投價(不 包括買家支付之酬金) 。無限價競投標將不獲接納。所有書面競投須於拍賣24小時前 收到。倘本公司就同一項拍賣品收到相同之競價，則最先收到之競價會獲優先辦理。
僱員競投 富藝斯及其附屬公司之僱員，包括拍賣官只可在不知底價及全面遵守本公司的僱員競 投內部規例之情況下進行書面競投。 競投價遞增幅度 競投一般由低於最低估價開始，通常每次喊價之遞增幅度最高為10%，拍賣官亦可於 拍賣時自行決定更改每次喊價增加之額度。書面競投價若與下列之遞增幅度不一致， 將被調低至下一個喊價幅度。 競投價 1,000-2,000 港元 2,000-3,000港元 3,000-5,000港元 5,000-10,000港元 10,000-20,000港元 20,000-30,000港元 30,000-50,000港元 50,000-100,000港元 100,000-200,000港元 200,000-300,000港元 300,000-500,000港元 500,000-1,000,000港元 1,000,000港元或以上
每次喊價之遞增金額 100港元 200港元 200, 500, 800 港元 (例 4,200, 4,500, 4,800港元) 500港元 1,000港元 2,000港元 2,000, 5,000, 8,000港元 (例 32,000, 35,000, 38,000港元) 5,000港元 10,000港元 20,000港元 20,000, 50,000, 80,000港元 (例 320,000, 350,000, 380,000港元) 50,000港元 拍賣官自行決定
運輸及付運 作為一項予買家的免費服務，富藝斯只可包裝拍品作手提用。我們並不會直接提供包 裝、處理及付運服務。但我們可依據閣下之指示與付運代理協調以促成閣下於本公司 購買貨物之包裝、處理及付運。詳情請參閱業務規定第7段。 出口及入口許可證 在競投任何拍賣品前，我們建議準買家對拍賣品先作獨立調查以確定是否需要以許可 證出口香港或進入其他國家。買家須遵守所有入口及出口之法律及應取得有關的出口 或入口許可證。不獲發任何所需之許可證或執照並不構成取消買賣或延遲繳付全數貨 款之充分理由。 瀕危物種 由植物或動物材料如珊瑚、鱷魚、象牙、鯨骨、巴西玫瑰木、犀牛角或玳瑁殼，不論其 年份、百分比率或價值，均可能須申領許可證或證書方可入口至美國或其他歐盟以內 或外的國家。請注意能取得出口許可證或證書並不能確保可在另一國家取得進口許可 證或證書，反之亦然。我們建議準買家在競投前向相關政府查核有關野生動植物進口 之規定後再參與競投。買家須負上所有責任取得任何所需出口或進口許可證或證書， 以及任何其他所需文件。請注意美國禁止入口任何含有非洲象牙的產品。亞洲象的象 牙可被進口到美國，而該進口必須附有獨立科學分析報告以證明有關物品的起源地及 確認物品的年期已超過一百年。我們在銷售任何藏品前，均無對藏品進行科學分析，所 以無法確認相關藏品的象牙是來自亞洲及非洲。買家凡購買有關藏品並計畫將有關藏 品進口美國，必須承擔風險並負責支付任何科學分析報告或其他報告的費用。 有關任何含有象牙以外的瀕危物種藏品，進口者須提供證明文件鑑定物種及藏品之年 期以顯示該藏品為古董。買家須進行獨立評估以認證藏品上之瀕危物種物料及認證藏 品之年期為不少於一百年。如欲計劃入口藏品到美國的準買家不應依靠富藝斯編列於 圖錄內藏品上的瀕危物種物料或藏品之年期及必須諮詢具有專業資格的獨立鑑定者 後再參與競投。
3 拍賣 如上所述，拍賣會受業務規定及保險書所規限，所有準買家應仔細閱讀。該等業務規 定及保證書可經在拍賣會場張貼通告或由拍賣官作出公佈之方式進行修改。
有利害關係的各方公佈 在某些情況下對拍賣品有直接或間接利害關係的一方可能對拍賣品作出競投，如出售 拍賣品之遺產之受益人或執行者；拍賣品之聯權共有人或提供或參與保證的一方，富 藝斯將會於拍賣廳內公佈有利害關係的各方可能對拍賣品作出競投。
接連投標及競投；無底價拍賣品 拍賣官可代表賣家為任何拍賣品叫第一口價以開始競投。拍賣官更可代表賣家以接連 投標或競投之方式，就拍賣品作出競投直至達到底價。就不設底價的拍賣品,除非已有 競投,否則拍賣官一般會以拍品的拍賣前低估價的50%開始拍賣。若在此價格下並無投 標,拍賣官會自行斟酌將價格下降繼續拍賣,直至有客戶開始競投,然後再由該投標價向 上繼續拍賣在沒有更高叫價的情況下,以書面投標競投無底價拍賣品會以拍賣前低估 價大約50%成交。 但若該投標價低於拍賣前低估價的50%, 則以該投標價成交。如果 無底價拍賣品沒有任何叫價, 拍賣官會自行決定該拍賣品為流拍。 4 拍賣後 付款 除非與富藝斯 於拍賣前已達成書面安排,否則買家須於拍賣後即時以港元付款。閣下可 依照業務規定第6段所述以電匯方式付款。現金及支票恕不接納。 信用卡 為方便客戶, 富藝斯可接受以信用卡支付不多於港幣80萬元的付款。 使用信用卡將會被 收取附加費。 如欲了解更多以信用卡付款詳情, 請聯絡客戶服務部+852 2318 2000。 提取 提取拍賣品時請出示身份證明。富藝斯收到全數結清之貨款及確認買家在本公司及其 附屬公司沒有欠款後,會將拍賣品交予買家或買家授權之代表。拍賣後所有拍品會被轉 移到本公司的辦公室, 地址為香港中環雪廠街2號聖佐治大廈14樓。 損失或損壞 買家請注意富藝斯 對拍賣品損失或損壞之責任期限最多為拍賣後七天。
Bold. Brilliant. Beautiful. Jewels New York, 6 December 2018 Phillips relaunches our New York jewelry sales under the direction of Susan Abeles, Head of Jewelry for the Americas.
Consign Now. Van Cleef & Arpels An Impressive Diamond and Cultured Pearl Necklace
We invite you to schedule a complimentary appointment by contacting: jewels@phillips +1 212 940 1378
狀況 富藝斯 對 於任何鐘錶之正常運作均不作任何陳述或保證，及圖錄內任何拍賣品之描述 不應理解為聲明。準買家應於使用前請專業鐘錶匠或鐘錶修復者先行檢查鐘錶。為方 便準買家，我們或會於圖錄編列時提供鐘錶狀況之描述，包括缺陷及維修說明及提供 品狀報告。但品狀報告並不等於狀況之完整說明及或未能具體說明所有機械的更換、 修復或缺陷。請留意富藝斯不保證 任何組件之原廠真品，如鐘錶輪、錶針、錶冠、晶 體、螺釘、手鐲及皮革錶帶，因之前的修復或導致更換原裝配件。富藝斯亦不保證防水 錶殼的手錶目前仍為防水。準買家應於拍賣前檢查所有鐘錶以評估拍賣品之狀況。
準競投者與買家以及富藝斯與賣家的關係受下面闡述之業務規定及著作保證所規限。 所有準買家須於參與競投前小心細閱業務規定, 於準買家指引後的重要通告及著作保 證。
出口含有瀕危物種物料錶帶 部分於圖錄內的手錶的錶帶或由瀕危或受保護動物物料所造,如鱷魚皮或鱷魚,及在沒 有CITES出口許可證下不能合法地從拍賣當地出口。 如準買家指引第1及4段所說明,該 些拍賣品於圖錄中附有Σ符號。 同樣地, 如欲將手錶付運離開拍賣當地, 富藝斯 或需 在付運手錶及手錶釦前先將錶帶拆除及保留。 真品證書 某些製造商並不會發出真品證書, 除非於圖錄中特別列明, 否則富藝斯並沒有義務向買 家提供由製造商所發的真品證書。 除非富藝斯根據業務規定之保證書同意取消,否則 製造商未能發出證書並非取消買賣之充分理由。 高額拍賣品 所有準買家如欲競投任何高額拍賣品(標有*記號之拍賣品)必須完成高額拍賣品預先 登記及交付港幣2,000,000元或其他由富藝斯決定之更大金額的保證金。詳情請聯絡 客戶服務部+852 2318 2000。
1 序言 圖錄內所列拍賣品之銷售及售出均根據(a)業務規定及著作保證;(b)圖錄其他地方所載 之任何附加通知條款, 包括準買家指引及重要通告及(c)補充本圖錄或其他富藝斯張貼 於拍賣廳內之書面資料, 或由拍賣官於拍賣前作出公佈之方式進行修改。透過於拍賣 中競投, 不論以親身,經代理人,以書面競投, 以電話或其他方式競投, 競投者和買家均 同意接受並遵守經改變或補充的業務規定及著作保證。該些經改變或補充的業務規定 及著作保證包括富藝斯及賣家與買家合約成立之條款。 2 富藝斯作為代理人 除非於本圖錄中或於拍賣時另有說明, 否則富藝斯作為賣家的代理人。 在個別情況下 富藝斯可能擁有拍賣品, 在該情況下以委託人之身份作為賣家行事; 或富藝斯其附屬公 司可能擁有拍賣品, 在該情況下則作為該公司的代理人, 或富藝斯或其附屬公司可能以 抵押債權人或其他身份擁有拍賣品之法律、實益或財務利益。 3 圖錄說明及拍賣品狀況 拍賣品均受著作保證所限制出售, 如圖錄所述(除非該說明如上面第1段所述被修改或 補充) 及依據以下基礎陳述拍賣品於拍賣時的狀況。
(a) 富藝斯 對各拍賣品之認識部份依賴賣家向其提供之資料, 且富藝斯無法及不會就各 拍賣品進行全面盡職審查。 準買家知悉此事, 並承擔進行檢查及檢驗之責任, 以使滿 意彼等可能感興趣之拍賣品。 儘管如前所述, 富藝斯在圖錄描述或品狀報告作出之明 示聲明, 應以有關拍賣中有關拍賣品之拍賣官身份相符之合理審慎態度作出; 以及基於 (I)賣家向其提供之資料; (II)學術及技術知識; 及(III)相關專家普遍接納之意見作出之明 示聲明, 在各情況下應以合理審慎態度作出明示。 (b) 富藝斯提呈拍賣時出售之各拍賣品於拍賣前可供準買家檢查。 在競投人(鑑於有關 拍賣品之性質及價值及競投人之專業知識而屬合適者,以及代表彼等之獨立專家)已當 作在投標前全面檢驗拍賣品, 並滿意拍賣品之狀況及其描述之準確性, 富藝斯會接受 競投人對拍賣品之投標。 (c)準買家確認眾多拍賣品年代久遠及種類特殊, 意味拍賣品並非完好無缺。 為方便準 買家, 富藝斯或會準備及提供品狀報告以方便準買家檢查拍賣品用。 圖錄描述及品狀 報告在若干情況下可用作拍賣品某些瑕疵之參考, 但競投人應注意, 拍賣品可能存在其 他在圖錄或品狀報告內並無明確呈視出之瑕疵。 所有量度皆為約數。 解說只供鑑定 用途, 將不能當作為拍賣品尺寸之精確量度或真實狀況之全部資料。 (d) 提供予準買家有關任何拍賣品之資料包括任何拍賣前預測(無論為書面或口述)及 包括任何圖錄所載之資料、規則及其他報告、評論或估值, 該等資料並非事實之陳述, 而是富藝斯所持有之意見之聲明, 故不應依賴任何拍賣前預測作為拍賣品售價或價值 之預測, 且該等資料可由富藝斯不時全權酌情決定修改。 富藝斯及並附屬公司皆不會 為任何拍品拍賣前估價與於拍賣或轉售所達之實際價錢之間的差距負上任何責任。 4 拍賣會上競投出價 (a) 富藝斯可全權酌情決定拒絕進入拍賣場地或參與拍賣。 所有競投者需於競投前登 記競投牌, 並提供富藝斯所需資料及參考。 (b) 為方便未能親身出席拍賣的競投者, 富藝斯或根據競投者之指示代其進行書面競 投。書面競投者須遞交”書面競投表格”, 此表格列印於圖錄末部或可向富藝斯索取。 投標價必須是以拍賣會當地的貨幣為單位。 競投者需清楚標明最高之投標價 (不包 括買家支付之酬金)。拍賣官將不會接受任何沒有標明最高投標價之書面競投。 本公 司之人員將參考底價及其他競投價，盡力以最低價進行競投。所有書面競投須於拍賣 前24小時收到。 倘本公司就同一項拍賣品收到相同之競價，則最先收到之競價會獲 優先辦理。 (c)電話競投者須遞交”電話競投表格”, 此表格列印於圖錄末部或可向富藝斯索取。 電話競投只適用於拍賣前低估價最少達港幣8000元之拍品。富藝斯保留要求電話競 投者以傳真或其他方式儘快於拍賣官接受其競投後以書面確認成功競投之權利。電話 競投將可被錄音。以電話競投即代表閣下同意其對話將被錄音。 (d) 競投者可透過富藝斯 於網站內www.phillips.com的實時競投平台進行網上競投。 競投者須於拍賣前至少24小時作網上預先登記。 網上競投須得富藝斯投標部許可及
投標部有酌情權。 如上述第3段, 富藝斯建議網上競投者於拍賣前檢視有興趣競投之 拍賣品, 及可要求索取品狀報告。 拍賣中競投速度或會很迅速。 為確保網上競投者 與現場或電話競投者競投時不處於劣勢, 透過富藝斯 網上競投平台競投為單一步驟過 程。 透過按下電腦屏幕上的競投鍵, 競投者即遞交一投標價。 網上競投者確認及同 意遞交之投標價為已確實及任何情況下或不能修改或退回。 於拍賣進行中時, 當有非 網上投標出現時, 該些投標會於網上競投者的電腦屏幕上顯示為 “現場”投標。 “現 場”投標包括拍賣官為保障底價的投標。倘就同一項拍賣品收到網上競投者及一“現 場” 或 “電話” 競投者相同之競價，則拍賣官有權自行決定“現場” 投標會獲優先 辦理。為方便網上競投者競投, 下一喊價顯示於投標鍵上, 網上競投者之競投價遞增幅 度或會與拍賣官實際上下一喊價有所不同。 因拍賣官在任何時候可自行決定或會偏 離富藝斯之標準遞增幅度, 但網上競投者或只可以完整之下一喊價投標。 富藝斯之標 準競投價遞增幅度載於準買家指引。 (e) 不論以親身、書面競投、電話競投或網上方式競投, 當競投時即代表競投者接受承 擔繳付購買價及所有其他適用費用之責任, 詳情如以下第6(a)段所述, 除非於拍賣開始 前已與富藝斯以書面明確約定該競投者為一代理人, 而代表富藝斯接受該已知的第三 方及只會向該方收取付款。 (f) 不論以親身、書面競投、電話競投或網上方式參與競投, 即代表各準買家代表及保 證其或其代理人之投標均不是任何串通或其他反競爭協議的產生及與聯邦反信任法 例一致。 (g) 書面及電話競投是本公司提供予準買家之免費服務，本公司將盡合理努力代其競 投。除了故意瀆職的情況外，本公司不會對因未能執行書面或電話競投，或在當中出現 之任何失誤或遺漏負任何責任。 (h) 富藝斯及其附屬公司之僱員，包括拍賣官, 只可在不知底價及全面遵守本公司的僱 員競投內部規例之情況下進行書面競投。 5 拍賣規定 (a) 除非標有•符號, 否則所有拍賣品均有底價限制, 底價是一富藝斯與賣家達成協議的 保密最低出售價。 該底價不會高於拍賣前低估價。 (b) 拍賣官可隨時酌情決定拒絕或接受任何競投, 撒回任何拍賣品, 重新出售拍賣品( 包括在落槌後), 以及如遇出錯或爭議時採取其認為是合適之其他行動。 富藝斯不會 為拍賣官之行動承擔任何責任。 如在拍賣後有任何爭議, 將會以本公司的拍賣紀錄為 確鑿。 拍賣官或會接受富藝斯附屬公司競投者在不知道該拍賣品之底價的情況下之 競投。 (c) 拍賣官會以其認為合適之喊價開始及繼續拍賣。 為保障所有拍賣品的底價, 拍賣 官在不一定表示的情況下, 可代表賣家以接連投標或競投之方式就拍賣品作出競投直 至達到底價。 就不設底價的拍賣品,除非已有競投,否則拍賣官一般會以拍賣品的拍賣 前低估價的50%開始拍賣。 若在此價格下並無投標,拍賣官會自行斟酌將價格下降繼 續拍賣,直至有客戶開始競投,然後再由該投標價向上繼續拍賣。 在沒有更高叫價的情 況下, 以書面投標競投無底價拍賣品會以拍賣前低估價大約50%成交。 但若該投標價 低於拍賣前低估價的50%, 則以該投標價成交。如果無底價拍賣品沒有任何叫價, 拍賣 官會自行決定該拍賣品為流拍。 (d) 本拍賣會以港元進行拍賣及須以港元繳款。 為方便海外客人, 圖錄內之拍賣前估 價或會用美元及或歐元, 及會反映大概兌換率。 因此, 美元或歐元的估價只供參考用。 為方便競投者, 本公司於拍賣會上或使用貨幣兌換顯示板, 富藝斯 不會為任何貨幣兌 換計算出現錯誤承擔任何責任。 (e) 在拍賣官之酌情下, 其出價最高且被拍賣官接受的競投者將為買家, 下槌則顯示最 高競投價之被接受, 亦表示賣家與買家之間的拍賣合約之訂立。 拍賣品之風險及責任 將如載於以下第7段轉移到買家。
(b) 除非另有協議, 否則買家須於拍賣後立即繳款, 與有任何意圖獲得該拍賣出口或進 口許可證或其他執照無關。 付款須由發票抬頭人,以港元及按照發票上之詳細銀行資 料以電匯方式支付。 (c) 為方便客戶, 富藝斯將接受以美國運 通卡, Visa及萬事達卡繳付最多港幣80萬元之 發票。 使用信用卡將被收取附加費。 (d) 所購拍賣品之擁有權將於富藝斯 全數收取後方可轉移。 富藝斯概無責任將拍賣品 交給買家直至拍賣品之擁有權已轉移, 且已獲提供適當確認而提早交付不會影響擁有 權之轉移或買家支付買入價之無條件責任。 7 提取拍賣品 (a) 富藝斯直至確認全數收取及買家於富藝斯或其附屬公司沒有欠款, 包括任何根據以 下第8(a)段所述需繳之任何費用; 及我們滿意買家所需其他條款(包括完成反洗黑錢或 反恐怖主義之財務審查後, 會將拍賣品交予買家。 (b) 買家須於拍賣後7天內安排提取拍賣品。 拍賣後所有拍賣品會被轉移到本公司的 辦公室, 地址為香港香港中環雪廠街2號聖佐治大廈14樓。 已買之拍賣品之風險,包括 投保責任由買家承擔, 由(I) 領取; 或(II) 拍賣會後7天, 以較早日期為準。 直到風險轉 移, 富藝斯將就拍賣品之任何損失或損毀向買家支付賠償, 惟以所付之買入價為最高限 額,並受我們一般損失或損毀拍賣品安排所限制。 (c) 為方便客戶，富藝斯可在不另收費下, 包裝拍賣品作手提用。我們並不會提供包裝、 處理、保險及付運服務。我們可依據買家之指示與付運代理(不論是否由富藝斯所建議) 協調及促成閣下於本公司購買貨物之包裝、處理、保險及付運於富藝斯所購的拍賣品。 買家須承擔所有任何指示之風險及責任, 本公司將不會負責或承擔其他的包裝員或運 送員之行為及遺漏引致的任何責任。 (d) 富藝斯在將拍賣品交予買家或買家之授權於代表前, 要求出示政府發出之身份證 明。 8 未提取拍品 (a)倘買家支付全數但未有於拍賣會後30天內提取拍賣品, 買家將會被收取逾期提取費 用。 每年未提取的拍品費用為每天港幣80元。 我們在全數收到該些費用後方會將拍 賣品交予買家。 (b) 倘已繳付拍品, 但未於拍賣會後6個月內提取該拍品, 則買家授權富藝斯(經通知後) 安排以拍賣或私人出售以重售該物品, 而估價及底價將由富藝斯酌情決定。 除非買家 在該拍賣會後兩年內收取該出售之所得款項扣除存倉費及任何其他買家欠富藝斯或其 附屬公司之所有費用, 否則該筆款項將被沒收。 9 欠繳款之補償方法 (a) 在不影響賣家可能擁有之任何權利之情況下, 倘買家在未預先協定之情況下未能在 拍賣會後7天內悉數繳付拍賣品購入價, 富藝斯可全權決定行使以下一項或多項補救方 法: (I) 將拍賣品貯存在其處所或其他地方, 風險及費用完全由買家承擔; (II) 取消該拍 賣品之銷售, 保留購入價任何部分繳款作為違約金; (III) 拒絕買家未安作出之競投或使 其就未安之競投須支付保證金; (IV) 收取由到期日至悉數收取買入價當日期間按每年 12%之利率計算之利息; (V) 對買家由富藝斯所管有之任何物品行使留置權及指示富藝 斯附屬公司對其管有買家之任何物品行使留置權。 在知會買家後, 並在發出該通知之 30天後可安排出售該物品, 以及將所得款項用以支付結欠富藝斯或其附屬公司扣除本 公司標準賣家佣金, 所有其他有關費用及任何適用稅項; (VI) 以拍賣或私人出售重售該 拍賣品, 而估價及底價將由富藝斯 合理地酌情決定。 倘該重售之價格低於該拍賣品之 成交價及買家應支持之酬金, 買家將仍須承擔該差額, 連同該重售產生之所有費用。 (VII) 展開法律訴訟, 以收回該拍賣品之成交價及買家應支持之酬金, 連同利息及該訴 訟之費用; (VIII) 以富藝斯或其附屬公司結欠買家之任何金額抵消買家就拍賣品結欠富 藝斯之任何金額; (IX) 向賣家透露買家之名稱及地址, 使賣家可展開法律訴訟, 以收回 欠款及申索法律費用; 或(X)採取本公司認為適當及需要之任何行動。
(f) 如拍賣品沒有售出, 拍賣官會宣佈該拍賣品為”流拍”, “撤回”, “送回賣家”。 (g) 任何於拍賣會後的拍品買賣均受業務規定及著作保證所限制, 如同拍品於拍賣會 中出售。 6 購買價及付款 (a) 買家同意支付本公司每件拍賣品之成交價，買家應支付本公司酬金及所有適用稅項 及費用。買家應支付酬金費率為：拍賣品成交價首港幣2,000,000元之25%，加逾港幣 2,000,000元以上至港幣30,000,000元部份之20%；加逾港幣30,000,000元之餘款 的12.5%計算。富藝斯保留用酬金支付介紹佣金予一個或多個協助拍品於拍賣會中售 出的第三方之權利。
(b) 在收到富藝斯附屬公司通知買家未能付款後, 即買家不可撤銷授權富藝斯 對買家所 管有之任何物品行使留置權。 富藝斯會通知買家有關行使留置權。 在收到富藝斯附 屬公司通知買家未能付款後,買家亦不可撤銷授權富藝斯 抵押買家被管有的物品以支 持任何欠款。 如買家之物品被送往有關公司進行抵押, 富藝斯將會告知買家。 (c) 如買家未能繳付款項, 買家不可撤銷已授權富藝斯指示其附屬公司將買家被管有的 物品以買家代理人之身份交予富藝斯指定的第三方作購入價及任何其他欠款之典當 或抵押。 此項安排將於以書面通知買家後不少於30天進行, 出售物品以所獲得的出售 金額(扣除出售之標準賣家佣金及其他有關費用及任何適用稅項)支付富藝斯或其附屬 公司。
10 決定撤銷 富藝斯有權撤銷拍賣及沒有義務通知買家, 如本公司有理由相信賣家與著作保證之間 涉及違約或有第三方欲以不良意圖索償。 當富藝斯決定撤銷拍賣及通知買家後, 買家 應儘快將拍賣品退回富藝斯, 而本公司會退還我們所收的購入價。 如以下第 13段所述, 退還款項應為買家唯一的補償及向富藝斯與賣家對手段撤銷拍賣的追索。
14 版權 所有由富藝斯或為富藝斯在圖錄中與拍賣品有關之製作的一切影象, 圖標與書面材料 之版權, 無論何時均屬富藝斯財產。 未經本公司事先書面同意, 買家或任何人均不得 使用。 富藝斯及賣家均沒有陳述或保證買家就投得的拍賣品取得任何拍賣品或其他 複製的權利。
11 出口,入口及瀕危物種許可證及執照 在競投任何拍賣品前，準買家應對拍賣品先作獨立調查以確定是否需要以許可證出口 香港或進入其他國家。準買家應注意某些國家禁止入口含有由植物或動物材料如珊 瑚、鱷魚、象牙、鯨骨、巴西玫瑰木、犀牛角或玳瑁殼的物品，不論其年份、百分比率或 價值。 同樣, 在競投任何拍賣品前, 準買家如欲將購得之拍賣品出口亦應查核並了解 有關國家之出口及入口限制。 請注意美國禁止入口任何含有非洲象牙的產品。亞洲象 的象牙可被進口到美國，而該進口必須附有獨立科學分析報告以證明有關物品的起源 地及確認物品的年期已超過一百年。
15 一般資料 (a) 該此業務規定(於上述第1段所改變或補充)及保證造成各方對交易之預期及取代所 有之前及當時的書面, 口頭或暗示之理解, 說明和協議。
有關任何含有象牙以外的瀕危物種藏品，進口者須提供證明文件鑑定物種及藏品之年 期以顯示該藏品為古董。買家須進行獨立評估以認證藏品上之瀕危物種物料及認證藏 品之年期為不少於一百年。如欲計畫入口藏品到美國的準買家不應依靠富藝斯編列於 圖錄內藏品上的瀕危物種物料或藏品之年期及必須諮詢具有專業資格的獨立鑑定者 後再參與競投。 買家須承擔責任及遵守所有入口及出口之法例及應取得所需的的出口,入口及瀕危物 種的許可證及執照。不獲發或延遲獲發任何所需之許可證或執照並非取消銷售或延 遲繳付全數貨款之充分理由。請注意我們為方便客戶而在含有可能受管制植物或動物 物料的拍賣品上附加標記，但附加標記時如有任何錯誤或遺漏，富藝斯恕不承擔任何 責任。 12 資料保障 (a) 基於提供拍賣及其他相關服務或按法律規定之用途, 富藝斯 可能向客戶要求提供 其個人資料。 富藝斯或會複印及保留政府發出的身份證明如護照或駕駛執照。 我們 會使用閣下之個人資料以(I) 提供拍賣及其他相關服務; (II) 以執行業務規定; (III) 展開 身份及信用審查; (IV) 推行及完善本公司業務之管理及運作; (V) 其他載於富藝斯 網站 www.phillips.com或可電郵向本公司索取之隱私政策的用途。 透過同意業務規定, 閣 下亦同意我們根據隱私政策使用您的個人資料, 包括敏感性個人資料。 本公司收集及 處理的個人及敏感性個人資料於本公司的隱私政策所定義。 我們或會不定期發送閣 下或感興趣有關於本公司將舉行的拍賣、活動資訊，如閣下不欲接收此等訊息，可電郵 至dataprotection@phillips.com。如欲收到關於閣下之個人資料或要求我們更新閣下 之個人資料, 您亦可電郵上述電郵地址。
(b) 給予富藝斯之通知應以書面形式發出, 註明拍賣之負責部門及銷售圖錄開端指定之 參考號碼。 給予富藝斯客戶之通知應以彼等正式通知富藝斯之最新地址為收件地址。 (c)未經富藝斯書面同意前, 任何買家不得轉讓該等業務規定, 但對買家之繼承人, 承付 人及遺產執行人具有約束力。
(d) 倘因任何理由無法執行該等業務規定之任何條文, 則餘下條文應仍然具有十足效力 及作用。 任何一方行使, 或沒有延遲行使, 在該等業務規定任何權利或補救可作免除 或釋放全部或部分。 16 法例及司法權 (a) 該等業務規定及保證之權利及義務,及其有關或適用之所有事宜須受香港法律規管 並按其詮釋。 (b) 就富藝斯之利益而言, 所有競投者及賣家同意香港法院擁有專有司法權, 調解所有 因與該等業務規定及著作保證有關或適用之所有事宜或交易之各方面而產生之紛爭。 各方均同意富藝斯將保留權利在香港法院以外之任何法院提出訴訟。 (c) 所有競投者及賣家不可撤回同意透過傳真, 親身, 郵寄或香港法例, 送達地點之法例 或提出訴訟之司法權區之法例允許之其他方式, 將有關任何法院訴訟之法律程序文件 或任何其他文件送發至買家或賣家知會富藝斯之最新地址。
(b) 為提供服務, 我們或會向第3方包括專業顧問, 付運及信用機構透露您的個人資 料。 我們會透露, 分享及轉移您的個人資料予富藝斯有關人士(自然或法律上)用作行 政, 拍賣及其他有關用途。 閣下明確同意個人資料包括敏感性資料之轉移。 我們不會 出售, 出租或以其他方式轉載任何您的個人資料予第三方(第12段明確的規定除外)。 (c) 富藝斯範圍內可能進行錄像監控。電話對話如電話競投亦有可能被錄音，本公司會 根據隱私政策處理該資料。 13 法律責任限制 (a) 根據以下(e)段, 富藝斯,其附屬公司之所有法律責任及賣家與買家在拍賣品銷售關 係乃受買家實際所付的購入價限制。 (b) 除非在此第13段所提及, 富藝斯, 其附屬公司或賣家均無須(I)負上任何錯誤或遺漏 之責任, 不論是以口述或書面, 富藝斯 或其附屬公司提供予準買家之資訊或(II) 富藝斯 或其附屬公司在有關於拍賣行為或對任何其他有關拍賣品銷售因處理或遺漏, 不論疏 忽或其他原因而對任何競投者承擔。 (c) 除著作保證以外的保證, 明示或暗示, 包括品質滿意和適用性保證, 均被富藝斯, 其 附屬公司或賣家在法律允許的最大範圍內所排除。 (d) 根據以下(e)段, 富藝斯, 其附屬公司或賣家均無須對於上段(a)提及買家除退款外之 任何損失或損害負責。 不論該損失或損害為直接, 間接, 特別, 附帶的或後果, 或在法 律允許的最大範圍內用以支持購入價之利息。 (e) 在業務規定沒有規管的應被視為排除或限制富藝斯 或其附屬公司對買家負上因我 們之疏忽對死亡或受傷所造成的任何欺詐或虛假陳述的責任。
著作保證 富藝斯保證在拍賣日起的5年期間為圖錄內用粗體或大楷標題之物品保證了著作權。 保證受以下及本圖錄所載末準買家指引後的重要通告所排除及限制。 (a) 富藝斯 對任何拍賣品只給予原來紀錄之買家(即登記成功拍賣之競投人)保證著作 權。此保證著作權並不伸延至(i) 物品其後的擁有人, 包括買家或收件人以禮物形式由 原來買家, 後代, 繼承人, 受益人及指定人送出; (ii) 圖錄內對物品的描述與物品著作有 意見上的矛盾; (iii) 我們於拍賣日歸納著作與專家, 學者或其他專家普遍接納之意見一 致; (iv) 能正確地鑒定拍賣品的科學鑒定方法在圖錄編印之不為一般所接受, 或在圖錄 載登時, 此方法過份昂貴或不實際或可能損壞拍賣品的情況;或(v) 若根據拍賣品於圖 錄之標題, 該拍賣品並無重大喪失任何價值。 (b) 如欲因著作保證而索償, 富藝斯保留其權利, 作為撤銷拍賣之條件, 及要求買家提供 兩名為富藝斯及買家雙方接納之特立及行內認可專家之報告, 費用由買家承擔。 富藝 斯無須受買家出示之任何報告所規限, 並保留權利尋求額外之專家意見, 費用由富藝斯 自行承擔。倘富藝斯決定根據本保證取消買賣 , 富藝斯或會將經雙方審批之獨立專家 報告所需之合理費用退還予買家。 (c) 受上述(a)所說明, 買家或可就著作保證在以下情況下提出伸索(I)買家在收到任何導 致買家質疑拍賣品之真偽之資料後3個月內以書面通知富藝斯 , 註明購買該拍賣品的 拍賣編號, 圖錄內拍賣品編號及被認為是膺品的理由及(II) 將狀況與銷售予買家當日相 同, 並能轉移其妥善所有權且自銷售日期後並無出現任何第三方申索之物品退還予富藝 斯。 富藝斯有權免去任何以上(c)小段或(b) 小段 所說明之要求。 (d) 買家明白及同意對違反著作保證之獨有補償為撤銷銷售及退還原來所付之購入價 退還款項應為買家唯一及取代其他法律形式的補償及向富藝斯與賣家對撤銷拍賣的追 索。 這亦代表富藝斯, 其附屬公司或賣家均無須對此著作保證之補償退款外之任何損 失或損害負責。 不論該損失或損害為直接, 間接, 特別, 附帶的或後果, 或為原有購入 價支付利息。 本業務規定及保證, 準買家指引及重要通告, 如有任何詮釋上的問題, 一概以英文版本 為準。
• 以個人名義購買 請提供政府發出的身份證明文件及現時住址證明。 請填妥此表格並於拍賣日前24小時傳真至+852 2318 2010 或電郵至bidshongkong@phillips.com。 • 以公司名義購買 敬請細閱表格右列須知，並選擇閣下欲以個人名義或公司名義參與是次競投。 請提供由公司董事簽署及蓋有公司章授權予被授權人代表公司 請選擇此表格之競投方式(選一項)：
現場競投 書面競投 電話競投
• 業務規定 所有投標的處理及執行、及所有拍品的成交及購買均按照圖錄 所載之業務規定執行。請於參與競投前細閱業務規定，並細閱 第4段之內容。
• 如閣下未能出席拍賣會，本公司樂意代表閣下進行保密的書面 競投。
之酬金。買家應支付本公司酬金，酬金費率為：拍品成交價首 港幣2,000,000元之25%，加逾港幣2,000,000元以上至港幣 30,000,000元部份之20%；加逾港幣30,000,000元之餘款的 12.5%計算。
以「或」字作兩者(或若干)中擇一競投。 • 如欲進行書面競投，請列明每件拍品之最高限價(買家酬金及稅
(如有) 不計在內) 。拍賣官將參考底價及其他競投價，盡力以
若該投標價低於售前低估價的50%，則以該投標價成交。 • 投標價必須以拍賣當地的貨幣為單位，及將會被調低至最接近 拍賣官喊價遞增幅度之競投金額。
於拍賣時聯絡閣下的電話號碼 (只供電話競投用) 1.
• 如本公司就同一項拍賣品收到相同競價之委託，則最先收到之 2.
委託獲優先辦理。 • 書面及電話競投是本公司提供予準買家之免費服務，本公司將
以下部份只適用於電話及書面競投 拍品編號 拍品簡要敍述
因未能執行書面或電話競投，或在當中出現之任何誤失或遺漏 負任何責任。電話競投者必須以函件或傳真儘快確認投標獲辦 理。電話競投對話過程或會被錄音。 • 請將填妥之競投表格於拍賣日前至少24小時傳真至 + 852 2318 2010 或掃描並電郵至 email@example.com予投標部。閣下將於1個工作天內 以電郵方式收到確認。如閣下未有收到確認回覆，請重新遞交 表格並聯絡投標部+852 2318 2029。 • 閣下可使用信用卡 (上限為港幣800,000元) 或以電匯方式付 款。請注意以信用卡付款將會被收取附加費。 • 拍品需於本公司收到全數結清之款後方能提取。 • 閣下簽署本競投表格，即表示閣下同意本公司依據網站上 www.phillips.com所載或可電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org索取之隱私政策條款使用閣下個 人資料，包括「敏感性資料」。我們或會不定期向閣下發送有 關於本公司將舉行的拍賣、活動資訊，如閣下不欲接收此等資
訊，可電郵至dataprotection@phillips.com通知我們。 • 在富藝斯範圍內可能進行錄像監控。電話對話如電話競投亦有
o 請於方格內劃上” ✓” 號，確認閣下以上登記/競投並同意接受富藝斯載於圖錄及網站內之業務規定。
Art. Design. Hong Kong. KAWS Untitled acrylic on canvas 182.9 x 182.9 cm. (72 x 72 in.) Executed in 2009. Estimate: HKD 2,000,000-3,000,000 USD 256,000-385,000
20th Century & Contemporary Art & Design Evening Sale Hong Kong, 27 May 2018 Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong 5 Connaught Road, Central Enquiries email@example.com +852 2318 2025
phillips.com Auctioneers since 1796.
Colourless Diamond Index Colour
IF, Type IIa
IF (Ex Polish)
VS2 & VS1
1.71 & 1.03
Pear & Heart
D to F
IF to VS2
3.02 & 3.00
VVS2 to VS2
1.75, 1.66, 1.48 & 1.31
Pear & Cushion 652 (Earrings)
VVS1 & VVS2
1.00 & 1.01
1.77 & 1.14
Coloured diamond index Colour
Fancy Intense Pink
Fancy Intense Pink
Fancy Intense Purplish Pink
Fancy Light Pink
Very Light Pink
Very Light Pink to Light Pink
VS1 to SI2
Fancy Light Pink-Brown
Fancy Blue & Fancy Pink
VVS2 & VS2
0.42 & 0.58
Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow
Maker's Index Boucheron 509, 511 Buccellati 514, 515 Bvlgari 552, 570, 650 Cartier 504, 505, 507, 508, 554, 553, 555, 556, 568, 572, 594, 595, 610, 614, 652 Chanel 648 Graf 653, 656 Harry Winston 512, 605, 637 Kat Florence 564 Louis Vuitton 560 Maison Tsai 521 Mikimoto 501 SterlĂŠ Paris 647 Tifany & Co. 507, 552, 585, 606 Van Cleef & Arpels 511, 519, 571, 586, 617
597. A Ruby and Diamond Necklace, and a Pair of Matching Earrings
567. An Art Deco Emerald, Natural Pearl and Diamond Pendant Necklace, Circa 1920
Hong Kong Auction 28 May 2018