L i s t e d
MISSOURI’S TOP LAND SPECIALIST FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS.
112 Acres - $489,500
Sitting well off State Hwy AB is a farmstead with 2200+ sq ft home with basement used for storage of canned goods. Outside is a beautiful and sturdy Amish-built barn. Two nice-sized shops were built as spacious working areas or additional housing. The land features 20+/- ac of pasture, garden areas, and a few acres used to plant grain crops for winter feed. Three ponds and multiple wet weather creeks supply ample water. Timber has mature trees and trails. Near Licking.
Excellent LOCATION for an assortment of opportunities. Whether you’re looking for a nice hunting tract with convenient access to many outdoor adventures or a rental business opportunity, this wooded tract deserves a look. Located just minutes from worldclass trout fishing or floating at Bennett Springs State Park, the potential for outdoor fun is limitless. Easy rolling terrain offers multiple secluded building sites for your home or rental cabins. The Niangua River is also well known for its incredible smallmouth bass fishing.
1,025 Acres - $2,900,000 March
Stone Mountain Ranch is nestled among some of the most breathtaking scenery in Missouri and offers hunting, development possibilities and valuable water rights. The ranch is comprised of much diversity with glades, savannas, mountains, pasture land, springs, wooded creek bottoms and forested areas with nice timber. The location is just off Hwy 76 and Hwy 13 in Branson and next to Table Rock Lake. This property is loaded with wild game including deer, turkeys and fishing in the ponds and creek.
Arrowhead Cattle Ranch is a highly productive property in an excellent location for raising cattle. Well-fenced, with 5 strand barbed wire along the boundary and cross fencing throughout the property. Additionally, a cattle working facility makes for easy handling of your cattle. 8 auto watering systems, 1 large lake and 8 ponds. A beautiful 4-bedroom home and massive garage is located on the ranch. Excellent opportunities for the outdoorsmen. Multiple outbuildings offer equipment storage, and a road through the parcel provides easy access.
A large acreage that offers natural habitat and topography wildlife love and the hunter can capitalize on. There are numerous ways to hunt this farm, and you can feel confident that at any moment, a long beard or large framed whitetail will step into range. Some habitat work to create more food production would really make this a megabuck factory. It also has multiple large ponds and three wet weather creeks for abundant livestock and wildlife water sources.
400 Acres - $1,240,000
Productive grass farm with Ozark Mountain views and live water - Very nice combination farm offering the complete outdoor lifestyle. Living here allows for great grass and excellent hunting. Several ponds are stocked with lunker bass, crappie or catfish. Bull Shoals Lake is 20 minutes away. The hills surrounding this lifestyle yield great grass for the livestock of your choice. The ranch-style home has a beautiful setting amongst large oaks overlooking the rolling pastures. Approximately 1,600 square feet of living space with three beds and two baths, open kitchen, dining, and living room. The dream of land ownership is alive and well in MO.
Welcome to Pine Grove Farm. This is a ready-to-go recreational or cattle property in a fantastic area for big deer and turkeys. The seller has managed the land for optimal hunting and cattle production. The owner has established native warm-season and cool-season hay and pasture ground, with six automatic waterers and frost-free hydrants in different grazing paddocks. There’s plenty of room to store your toys and equipment. The large hay barn has a corral system for working and holding livestock. The three bed, two bath home is nestled in the heart of the farm with large oaks for shade and a large deck to
50 Acres - $350,000
Here is a great opportunity to own land near the shorelines of Table Rock Lake and the community of Reeds Spring. Beautiful open fields in the front and nice hardwoods covering the unique topography of the land for great hunting and recreational fun. The property has a perimeter fence in good condition for owning a herd of livestock. A gated entrance can serve as a driveway to your future home. Choose from multiple building spots with nice views and seclusion. Additionally, Peach Orchard Creek runs through the NW corner of the tract for seasonal live water. The property also boasts over a quarter mile of state HWY 76 road frontage.
Parade of HomesDallas County 50 Acres - $200,000 Douglas County
167 Acres - $584,000
Mayberry Farm is a productive farm with great access and water. For the crop production/pasture and hay guys, there is plenty of fertility on this farm. Most of the property is level and just a big buck factory with pinch points and stand locations ready to go. The property is planted in 25 acres of beans and corn.
well-managed and offers gorgeous views T rand barbed wire along the boundary and cross ing facility his property also offers an extensive
640 Acres - $2,115,000
Clover Mountain Farm offers the owner many ways to live the outdoor lifestyle. Live water is abundant with multiple year-round ponds stocked with bass and crappie and a spring-fed creek. The property is supporting 80 pairs nicely and producing 250+ round bales annually. This scenic farm is head quartered at the ranch style, 3 bed, 2 bath, home overlooking several meadows. Multiple outbuildings for hay and machine storage. Deer and turkeys are abundant. Basically, this farm checks a lot of boxes.
This potential estate acreage provides everything any future land owner in Southwest Missouri wants: cattle grazing and hay production fields, timber with small openings for optimized hunting opportunities, water features, beautiful building spots, and an amazing location for amenities. Gated entrance, high prairie land, beautiful pond, nat ural water source, nice barn, & three creeks. This land has a lot to offer and is even more desirable because of its location. You can leave this property on all blacktop roads.
216.5 Acres - $619,000
Large timber tract with Niangua River frontage at Bennett Springs State Park. Large ridges and the slow-moving river make this property special. Sneak away to hunt your favorite stand or kayak the river. This is that kind of place. Incredible whitetail hunting and turkey hunting. Big buck producing area. Contact Land Specialist Brian W. Utecht with specific hunting questions. Close to town for everything a person could need. Call today for your very own private showing. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
Taney Co, Missouri $4,249,000 Bear Creek Ranch offers a rare opportunity to own an outstanding hunting and investment property in Missouri Only minutes from Branson and Springfield the ranch offers an amazing array of resources to enjoy Professional land consultants Land & Legacy were utilized to produce a detailed property management plan to address the property s habitat and land restoration needs and can continue to oversee the property restoration with the new owners Miles of live water and trails Loaded with wildlife 3 new tower deer stands and ladder stands convey Amazing location for a property of this size and quality (rare
Minutes to lake, marinas and boat ramps
In addition to the glades, 45 acres of naturally occurring savannas can be found that are dominated by both sprawling Post Oak and Chinkapin Oaks
Several potential lake sites
TRUE Location, Location, Location! Rare opportunity for a large land tract within a few miles of Willard and Springfield. Lots of road frontage, live water creek, springs, timber, whitetail hunting and outstanding building sites with a gentle roll to it. For decades, one family has enjoyed the farm life and this convenient location, but it’s time for them to move on. Investors, developers, hunters, ranchers and family residents will all find this property attractive.
1112 Acres - $ 4,249,000
Very nice shop home and other building sites established with engineering done Property has pasture timber brush and one ms the next ative & etailed ess the for the ee the wners working with private land owners to develop sitespecific management plans for each property and the accomplish goals of the landowner
Over half a million of improvements have been made in habitat, roads, excavation,
Bear Creek Ranch offers a rare opportunity to own an outstanding hunting and investment property in Missouri. Only minutes from Branson and Springfield, the ranch offers an amazing array of resources to enjoy. Professional land consultants Land & Legacy were utilized to produce a detailed property management plan to address the property’s habitat and land restoration needs and can continue to oversee the property restoration with the new owners.
water supplied through many springs hillside seeps and Bear Creek Extensive trail system throughout the property This property is setup to be managed by prescribed fire with an extensive road system and boundary firebreak Extensive conservation efforts have been made in effort to restore this property and reduce the "back management" or heavy lifting for the next landowner Many new areas have been identified and marked for future ridge top food plot locations Multiple access points and a well-maintained road system allows easy access throughout Bear Creek Ranch for hunting purposes, hiking trails, and, horse back riding, and many other recreational activities 35 acres of open bottomland fields offer excellent opportunities for easy installation of food plots, both annual and perennial ±1112 acres Brian W Utecht Salesperson, Land Specialist / Licensed in MO CELL 417 766 5595 CORPORATE OFFICE 217 285 9000 brian utecht@whitetailproperties com ESTATE LLC L CENSED N CO MN ND SD TN & WI - JEFFREY EVANS BROKER LICENSED IN FL KS & MO - EFFERSON K RK GILBERT BROKER LICENSED IN TX & NM - JOEY BELLINGTON BROKER LICENSED N INBILL M NOR BROKER L CENSED N AL GA LA & MS - SYB L STEWART BROKER LICENSED IN TN - TIM BURNETTE BROKER LICENSED IN TN & MS- OSH MONK BROKER LICENSED N AR - ANTHONY CHRISCO BROKER LICENSED IN NC SC VA - CH P CAMP BROKER L CENSED IN A NC - R CHARD F BAUGH BROKER LICENSED IN MI - EDMUND JOEL NOGASKI BROKER L CENSED N IL MD WV - DEBBIE S LAUX BROKER L CENSED IN D MT OR UT WA WY & NV - AARON MILLIKEN BROKER L CENSED N NY - JOHN MYERS REAL ESTATE BROKER L CENSED N OK - DEAN ANDERSON BROKER L CENSED N KY - DEREK F SHER BROKER L CENSED N OH - EREMY SCHAEFER PR NC PAL BROKER LICENSED IN NE & SD- JASON SCHENDT BROKER L CENSED N MS- CHIPPER G BBES BROKER LICENSED IN PA- JACK BROWN BROKER THE NFORMATION CONTA NED HEREIN S DEEMED REL ABLE BUT IS NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED BY THE BROKER OR SELLER THE BROKER (WH TETA L PROPERT ES DOES NOT ASSUME L ABILITY FOR TYPOGRAPH CAL ERRORS MISPRINTS NOR FOR M SINFORMATION THAT MAY HAVE BEEN G VEN US Th s document generated: 02 16/2023 March 2023 5 Parade of Homes
1,700 Acres - $5,100,000
The Quail Run Ranch is a premier large cattle operation and hunting property. From the magnificent ridge top views overlooking the famed Bull Shoals Lake area to the hayfields, mature timber and ponds, the ranch reflects the cattleman’s vision and the American dream of large land ownership. This productive cattle ranch is located just off State Highway W with over 3 miles of road frontage. Live water on the property with spring-fed creeks, ponds and four water wells. Great working pens, rotational grazing and the fencing is strong. The wildlife gathers on this farm in great numbers, so the freezer can stay full also. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore. Call us today.
Sold is a beautiful word to hear whether you have just purchased or sold your property. Real estate has always created more wealth for individuals and commercial investors over time because, after all… the ownership of this commodity is indeed real!
It will always be in demand and most expenditures in the improvements that you make on it will be returned and most likely with a financial gain. It also can increase generational wealth by leaving it to your progeny. What other investment can you make that you will enjoy the use of besides your very own homestead? Most people really enjoy their cars and trucks but at the painful reality of a certain depreciation. Even if you “fix up” your vehicles you are unlikely to receive back what you invested.
We ultimately spend more time in our homes than any other environment. It is our safe haven and
sanctuary from the difficulties and trials of everyday life. We are living in a great age of the reality of eventually finding our dream home and may I say, any listing in this publication will be located in one of the most amazing locations in the nation. Our Ozarks are uniquely special and compared to many other markets, incredibly affordable. There is a plethora of real estate agents in the industry but without a doubt the agents you see in this publication have spent their own personal resources to call attention to your listing. This shows the level of commitment they have to you in selling your home or property. Thank you for using the Parade of Homes as your resource to buy and sell your greatest asset!
Partnering with your agent to buy or sell your property,Johnny Sacoulas, publisher,
LUXURY LIVING AT ITS FINEST!
BEAUTIFUL, CUSTOM BUILT HOME
Sitting high on a private 24-acre peninsula (12 deeded acres) with a private 4 slip boat dock included. This nearly 11,000 sq ft one-of-a-kind home has breath-taking water views from almost every room of the house, a gourmet kitchen, a dual wood/gas burning fireplace, a large indoor pool, a full bar in the downstairs game room, and a designer gym/workout space. This home was built for entertaining! $5,450,000 #60202134
LAKE FRONT AT ITS FINEST!
CHECKS ALL BOXES FOR LAKE LIFE! This one has it all! Rustic appeal, vaulted ceilings, massive beams, hardwood flooring, 2 cozy fireplaces, amazing kitchen with high-end appliances, oversized bar for gatherings, a bunkroom with a private entrance for your guests, great outdoor decks and porches, an elevator that goes to all 3 levels and don’t forget the private dock!
TABLE ROCK LAKE GETAWAY!
LOOKING FOR A TABLE ROCK LAKE GETAWAY? THIS IS IT! Updated to perfection! , 6-bed, 4-bath home sits on 3.5 acres. Main level with an open floor plan, large living area , hardwood flooring, a chef’s dream kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end appliances, 2 great sized rooms, tile shower w/ stylish vanity. Master suite with walkin shower, and French doors that lead to your lake view covered porch! Downstairs is room for entertaining, a second oversized master, full en suite, large bedroom and smaller bunkroom, Jack and Jill bath in between. $695,000 #60229457
COTTAGES AT GRAND CRU!
NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! The Cottages at Grand Cru Estates! Big lake views yet tucked away in the trees. This new construction features beautiful hand-hewn beams, fireplace, 3-bed including master suite and covered deck. Community pool just a short golf cart ride away, 3rd party 10x28 and 12x30 slips available for additional $. $425,000 #60200512
3-BED, 2-BATH 1.1 ACRES Charming cottage with Winter Bull Shoals Lake Views! Open floorplan, bright sunroom/formal dining room, cozy loft bedroom suite! Outside entertaining with the stone patio fire pit area. Secluded but close to town for everything you need. 50 x 30 detached garage with wood burning stove. Easy access to both Bull Shoals & Lake Taneycomo & Great biking & walking trails at Empire Park & Shadowrock Park. $349,900 #60235111
BIG LAKE VIEWS!
BOAT SLIP AVAILABLE, TOO! This custom built 5-bed, 4-bath lake home is situated perfectly in the cove but has great main channel views. Walk in to a massive wall of windows showcasing the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, enjoy the open floor plan, cozy great room with stone fireplace & vaulted beamed ceilings, eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, lower family room, large deck for entertaining and more! A 10 x 24 slip with lift available for additional $ only a golf cart ride away! $535,000 #60231293
BUILT FOR THE LAKE VIEWS!
1.2 acres! Boat slip available! This 5-bedroom, 3-bath spacious home maintained meticulously and features 2 living areas, great room with fireplace, eat-in kitchen, dining room, rec room, cozy family room, office, tons of storage, extensive composite decking, storage shed, dog run and more! There’s a 12x30 slip available a short drive away! $459,900 #60224182
March 2023 10
1.2 acres! This Lake front Custom-Built Home, Guest House & Boat Slip included! 6.25 Acres, walk to water, high-end 4 bd, 3 1/2 ba custom built ICF Construction. Open floorplan, vaulted ceilings, wood floors, floating steel stairs, dream kitchen, large island, granite counters, XL walk-in shower, heated floors, private deck, loft w/ office space & bd, lower level family room, wood stove, 2 car garage & more! 20 x 28 shop/detached garage with wood burning stove, washer & dryer hook-up & sink along with a 1 bedroom, 1 bath cozy guest cottage perfect for guests. 12 x 28 boat slip short drive. Additional adjoining 3 acres & boat slip available for additional. $1,950,000 #60234599
Parade of HomesTABLE ROCK LAKE!
PRIVATE SETTING & SECLUSION!
BOAT SLIP AVAILABLE! WINTER LAKE VIEWS! HUGE SHOP! This spacious split level home is perfect for the growing family or the lower level can act as an independent apartment or mother-in-law’s quarters with its own full kitchen, living area, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and independent heat source. The spacious main level gives the chef all the kitchen counter space you need, pantry and open floor plan to the dining and living area. A two-sided fireplace makes this space warm and inviting. Upstairs you’ll find the oversized master with ensuite, and another full bath with two bedroom or office options. Do you need more storage space? Take a look at the massive oversized garage. Behind the home you will find a huge 30 x 40 heated and cooled shop. Your boat slip is just a short golf cart ride away. There’s a storage shed too! This is the perfect location, close to Hwy 65 & Top of the Rock. $519,900 #60231028
CLOSE TO TANEYCOMO! This adorable, well kept home is all on one level. It features a very open concept split floor plan with the master bedroom on one side and guest bedrooms on the opposite side. Great kitchen with tons of counter space and cabinetry. Stainless steel appliances include the refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and induction cooktop. Oversized master with walk-in closet, soaker tub and step-in shower. Two great bedrooms on the opposite side of the home with a full bath for your guests. Living room is large and open to the dining area and kitchen, then escape to the sunroom to watch all of the wildlife from the massive windows! This property borders a wet weather creek and is minutes away from a boat launch into Taneycomo. This house gives the ultimate feel of privacy with the convenience of all that Hollister has to offer. You are 5 minutes to Menards, Lowes, Harter House and all other shopping. This won’t last long! $395,000 #60230568
EAST SIDE OF BRANSON!
HWY. 76 FRONTAGE! 6,000 sqft. Metal building with multiple bay doors, office, lobby area, 2 restrooms, plenty of parking and the opportunity to buy turnkey or turn it into your own business. Hwy frontage that is highly visible and easy for your customers to find. Now is the time start your new business opportunity! $399,000 #60200015
HIGH TRAFFIC BUSINESS LOCATION!
Perfectly situated near a high traffic area! Over 5000+ sqft of office, warehouse and apartment space! Currently operating as a church, there are endless business opportunities with this building. Two separate apartments, one a 2-bedroom, 1 full bath and the other a 1-bedroom, 1 full bath, 3 office spaces and 864 sq. ft. of warehouse space! This building is ready to go for your business venture! $495,000 #60226940
OWN A PIECE OF THE OZARKS! LAND FOR SALE
Completely surrounded by national forest! Paved road to property and electric. 3/4 mile of lake frontage, wet weather creek, beautiful bluffs, breathtaking lake views, 1/3 mile of paved hwy. frontage, remote, secluded and all timber. Five minutes to boat launch. This is the ultimate package! $1,290,000 #60183828
• DOUBLE LAKEFRONT LOT IN POPULAR LAKE COMMUNNITY! BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE! ................................. $ 89,900 #60236363
• TWO ACRE GOLF FRONT LOT IN COVETED BRANSON HILLS. ................................................................................. $ 199,900 #60235962
• 20 TANEYCOMO LAKEFRONT ACRES! READY FOR YOU TO BUILD! ......................................................................... $ 299,900 #60216175
• LAKEFRONT LOT IN POPULAR LAKE COMMUNITY! THIS IS THE PERFECT SPOT TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME!.... $ 59,900 #60232507
• AMAZING LOCATION WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL/ MIN. FROM 76 STRIP AND GOLF/ TEAR DOWNS ....................... $ 399,000 #60226043
• RESIDENTIAL LOT IN LUXURY TABLE ROCK LAKE SUBDIVISION, PINNACLE SHORES! ................................................... $ 99,900 #60224852
• 13 ACRES WITH 335 FT OF HWY 165 FRONTAGE! GREAT LOCATION NEXT TO POINTE ROYALE. CITY WATER AND SEWER! .. $1,400,000 #60221961
• 57 ACRES! PRIME LOCATION WITH HWY 65 FRONTAGE! BIG MOUNTAIN VIEWS! .................................................... $ 995,000 #60220425
• 45-ACRE LAKEFRONT MOUNTAINTOP WITH 360° VIEWS! THIS IS THE IDEAL SPOT FOR YOUR DREAM HOME! ..... $1,695,000 #60219390
• 30-ACRE PARCEL WITH TABLE ROCK LAKE VIEWS! CITY SEWER/WATER. PAVED HWY 265 FRONTAGE! ................ $ 745,000 #60218755
• 40-ACRE PARCEL WITH GREAT HWY. V AND 160 FRONTAGE AND VISIBILITY! ...................................................... $ 398,500 #60218817
• 4+ COMMERCIAL ACRES ON BUSINESS 65! EXTREMELY BUSY HIGHWAY FRONTAGE! ........................................... $ 119,900 #60217944
• 3.59 COMMERCIAL ACRES ON SHEPHERD OF THE HILLS EXPRESSWAY $ 399,000 #60217775
• BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME! THIS LOT SITS HIGH SO ENJOY PANORAMIC LAKE VIEWS ................................................ $ 79,900 #60158236
• ALMOST 10 ACRES IN BRANSON AT PRIME INTERSECTION OF ROARK VALLEY AND EPPS ROAD ............................ $ 245,000 #60056949
Parade of Homes$395,000 CLOSE TO TABLE ROCK LAKE! 277 ACRE LAKEFRONT PENINSULA! 277 AC LAKEFRONT PENINSULA!
Allen Berkstresser 417-294-1162
16282-MO Hwy. 13, Suite F, Branson West, MO 65737 • bfamilyrealty.com
Retail, Restaurant, Commercial Commercial
FORMERLY LEONA’S RESTAURANT.
14981 MO-13 BUS
• Commercial Property!
• Has the ability for a Restaurant (seating for 100),
• Paved parking for 20-30 cars.
• Concrete slab building with large insulated windows
• Outside covered seating around the front and south side.
• Large open dining room with extra dining space available or display room retail.
• Bar with space for seating.
• Newer white roof
• Kitchen hood system Newer 1000-1200 gallon grease trap/filter
• Fire suppressant system
• Has 3 Phase power.
• Commercial water well and sewer
• Back access and storage with 2 garage doors.
• Two large lighted signs on the building and one lighted sign near the highway entrance.
STAND-ALONE COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 110 KIMBERLING CITY CENTER
• 3 baths, 3,600 SQ.Ft.
• Stand-alone commercial building
• Road access on all four sides of the building.
• Front and back doors on all three sections
• Large glass front windows.
Call today for a tour. MLS #60226253
Judy Berkstresser 417-294-1142
Beautiful Home next to the lake
4 BED, 3 BATH, 2,450 SQ.FT.
104 TURKEY TREE RD GALENA:
• Paved road access,
• New construction is nearly complete
• Two stories, four bedrooms, three baths.
• Steep pitch roof line, composite decks
• Paved circle drive,
• Open floor plan with the living, dining, kitchen.
• Two large open suites, featuring walk-in closets and full baths.
• Granite cabinet tops,
• Quartz window sills, crown molding,
• upgraded appliances
• 20min from Branson West
We invite you to view the photos, virtual staging, take the virtual tour, and come to 104 Turkey Tree Road for a tour. #60221841
Income Property Income Property
110 KIMBERLING CITY CTR LANE:
• 1 BATH
• 3,900 SQ.FT.
• Being leased by Common Cents Thrift Shop. MLS #60217002
FORMER OLD SHEPHERD’S CAMPGROUND, 23 ACRES OFF MO-376 HWY.
•23 acres borders Branson city limits
•Large metal storage building,
•Water and sewer
•419 Old Shepherds Trail MLS #60194782
EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES LOCATED IN KIMBERLING CITY
• Table Rock Lake with views of the Kimberling City Bridge,
• MLS listings (child) 60189942, 60189943, 60192322 that can be sold together or separately.
• Current Kimberling City zoning C2
• Lake views
• Lakefront MLS #60197463
Own a Part of Kimberling City Campground or Development Land March
High Traffic Location
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY HAS 85 ACRES IN A PRIME LOCATION
• East State Hwy. 76, 1-1/2 from Silver Dollar City,
• New traffic light installed at west end of property.
• Former Arvest Bank building (5,160 sqft)
• 85 acres total on either side of State Hwy. 76
• 4,347 feet of highway frontage. 19,846 cars pass by daily
• Seller will survey, divide and excavate for the buyer.
• Branson West City utilities available.
• Branson West has constructed a water tower on property.
• 9748 E. State Hwy. 76
GREAT AREA FOR COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES.
• Located on Hwy. 76 adjacent to Silver Dollar City theme park.
• Branson West water and sewer will be available.
• Lots of commercial and development opportunities
• Location is three miles from Branson
• On the market for the first time in over one hundred years.
• 8393 E. State Hwy. 76
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT 6+ ACRES
ADJACENT TO THE KIMBERLING CITY CENTER
• Near Kimberling City Methodist Church, Port Holiday Condominiums, Rapid Roberts, and Big Buoy's Restaurant
• 790 feet of lakefront
• Kimberling City C2 zoning.
• City utilities are available.
8 LAKE VIEW A-FRAME APARTMENTS UNITS
• Located behind the Kimberling City Center in Kimberling City.
• All presently rented (financials upon request) and has been for years.
• The land around the apartments (3.84 acres) is zoned C2.
• Can be used for nightly rentals and commercial properties.
• It is also listed with a parent listing.
• The property has a lake view and is ready for development.
• Metal building with brown metal roof will be removed and not sold with property.
Parade of Homes
Living, Loving & Selling Table Rock Lake & The Ozarks
2ND TIER PANORAMIC LAKE VIEW – Not your average lake home - Lake loving perfectionists live here and it shows. Beautiful Panoramic Lake Views. Walk to the lake and there’s a slip w/lift (Add $) & lockers. Newly added Huge 4 car heated Garage & Workshop with upper storage room. Newer appliances; new asphalt street and driveway; propane fire pit, wraparound decks overlooking lake... Such a fun lake home with all the right amenitiescome see it for yourself! #60231052 $419,000 $399,900 Lampe
NEW CONSTRUCTION: OVERLOOK SUBDIVISION
– Lakeside living at its best! Includes clubhouse, pool, community sewer & water. This gorgeous quality home is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus 3-car garage, with fun and custom finishes. MOVE IN READY! Easy to view - just call and go. #60226409 $445,000
Q: Were you born in the Ozarks region?
A: I was not born in the Ozark region but in SE Kansas.
Q: If you were not a real estate agent what would you be doing for a living if finance was not an issue?
A: I’m not sure, because I love helping people find the right home whether it be a first-time home buyer, someone downsizing, or someone wanting to purchase a vacation - get-away home.
Q: What is one thing people would be surprised to know you are good at?
A: I enjoy helping people re-decorate their homes or helping builders choose the finishing touches for a new build job.
Buying Foreclosed Property? Knowledge is PowerBy Diana Brazeale
Adventurous real estate investors can make good money buying foreclosed homes, remodeling them, and then reselling them. Would-be investors who do not do their homework on foreclosed properties can end up losing money and finding themselves in court. Fortunately, there are many resources available for investors willing to spend the time to research their potential purchases.
Foreclosure notices can be found in the legal classified ads in the local newspaper or in online sites that aggregate foreclosure listings. Often a foreclosure notice will not include a property address, but rather will only mention the current owner’s name, the legal description, and the successor trustee for the foreclosing party. If the successor trustee is a law firm that specializes in foreclosures, the address will usually be available on the firm web site. If it is not, then the county collector and assessor sites are an excellent source of information. Searching the owner’s name on the countyWITH: LINDA TROTTER REMAX - LAKESIDE
Q: What is one thing you wish you knew 10 years ago that you know now?
A: That I enjoy politics.
Q: What is your favorite restaurant in the Ozarks?
A: Wow, there are so many; however, I am partial to Mexican food so I’d have to go with our Mexican Restaurant in Shell Knob, Casa Maya, or El Lago in Branson West.
Q: What is your dream car that you possibly cannot afford you would buy if you could?
A: A 1965 red Mustang convertible.
collector’s site will yield an address and may also tell you if the property is owner-occupied. If the real estate tax bill is going to a different address than the property, the property is likely a rental. In that case, search the property’s mailing address in the personal property section to find out who is receiving mail at the property. This person may be a tenant.
Once you have an address, go to the county assessor’s site to view the property record card, which will tell you how the property is zoned and give the assessor’s value of the property, which, it must be said, often does not reflect the property’s actual market value. At the county assessor’s site you can also view an aerial photo of the property and see the surrounding neighborhood.
Continued on Page: 31
714 State Hwy. 248, Ste. 10, Branson, MO 65616 417-336-4999
COUNTRY CHARM WITH MODERN FEEL!
CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME with a great open floor plan on 198 acres of land in the Ozarks! Two barns, fenced / cross-fenced 9 pastures w/ automatic water, 3 ponds. Front and back covered porches w/ privacy. This working cattle and horse farm is one that you don’t want to miss out on. Conveniently located 10 miles west of Ava, and a short 45 minutes to Springfield!
MLS 60225822 (198 acres): $1,150,000
MLS 60227110 (178 acres): $1,070,000
LOOKING FOR A HOME CLOSE TO THE LAKE? This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home rests on two lots and is just minutes from Bull Shoals Lake and Marina. Large open family room, master bath with a jetted tub and added library make this home feel roomy inside. The covered front deck allows for relaxation while enjoying the quiet neighborhood. If you want more excitement, it is less than an hour to Branson for entertainment and shopping. Schedule your showing today! MLS 60232444: $90,000
LAKESHORE HILLS LOT with city water and sewer located 5 minutes from the lake in one direction, and 5 minutes from town in the other! The scattered homes here enjoy a nicely wooded environment minutes from the amenities. Bull Shoals Lake is just over the rise and the Theodosia Marina-Resort, a K-12 school, shopping, golf, the fire department, and the bridge over the lake are all located nearby. MLS 60233062: $12,000
INCOME OPPORTUNITY! Perfect Air B&B/retreat! Six stand alone cabins and a lodge on 2+ acres within walking distance to Norfork Lake! Lodge that can serve as a permanent residence for the owner or manager, plus 6 cabins for guests. Just off of a U.S. highway and 4 minutes to the boat launch at Tecumseh. Just a short drive to Gainesville for supplies, restaurants and shopping. MLS 60230516: $408,000
STUNNING 11-ACRE LOT OVERLOOKING TABLE ROCK LAKE! Includes lot 1 of Breathless View Mountain Estates, an exclusive gated subdivision of just 5 lots, and the 7.48 acre adjoining lot, not included in the subdivision, leaving you endless opportunities! Beautiful lake view lot to build your dream home and additional acreage for your shop or private reserve! You are not far from putting your boat in the water with marina and ramps not far away! MLS 60226977: $250,000
Sit on your covered porch and enjoy the country view and then step into the beautiful wood sided home and enjoy the modern feel! The home features concrete counter tops, kitchen center island overlooking the living room with vaulted, wood ceiling and a beautiful rock filre place. The main floor features 2 bedroom 1 bath and an bonus room, Upstairs is huge loft bedroom that over looks the grand livingroom with a walk-in closet, and half bath. 30x48 metal shop building. Your paradise rests on 2 acres m/l within walking distance to the beautiful Piney River and 1,000’s of acres of Mark Twain National Forrest! Just 2 acres to maintain with access to 1000s of acres! Truely the best of both worlds! MLS 60231754: $210,000
300+ACRE WORKING FARM WITH 2 HOMES AND A HUNTING CABIN just off of paved road! 300 acres of pastures, hay fields, and woods with 6 ponds, 3 springs, year round creek and 2 wet weather creeks. Main house is 2,256 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. Wood furnace with electric heat pump for backup plus beautiful stone fireplace in the front room. The mobile is 3-bedroom, 2-bath plus storm cellar and sits on 40 acres of paved road at the edge of the main farm. Barn with water and electric. MLS 60225896: $1,395,000
21 ACRES ON PAVEMENT, with 40 x 60 shop, 1,869 sq.ft. home with a breezeway to the original home that includes a storm shelter. Two wells and a pond. Perimeter fenced. Highway frontage is cleared with woods in back. Access road all the way through. Just over two miles to school, and the town of Theodosia. Nolan Point boat launch on Bull Shoals Lake is just 5 miles away and it’s less than an hour to Branson for shopping and entertainment! MLS 60226068: $155,000
SECLUDED OZARK ACREAGE OFF THE BEATEN PATH with stunning views of the Ozark hills all around! Six plus private acres to enjoy! Horses and cattle are allowed! Welcome to your own paradise! MLS 60216645: $24,900
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME IN THIS UPSCALE GATED, LAKESIDE COMMUNITY. All the amenities a city has to offer with all the benefits of lake living! Emerald Pointe also offers community water/sewer, underground utilities, and all the lakefront amenities including dry dock storage (extra $$), private marina, lake access, gated community, clubhouse, pool, tennis, and more. MLS 60207539: $2,000
219 PINEWOOD DRIVE | REEDS SPRING
MLS #60236051 | $374,900
Open floor plan , spacious kitchen with a brick tiled island , stainless steel appliances , 3 bedrooms , 2 1/2 bathrooms ,office , 3 car garage , covered front porch , covered back patio, and a SHORT DISTANCE TO TABLE ROCK LAKE !!
New Construction Specialist Katrina Creedon
New Construction Available For You Now
29 SUNLIGHT DR | BRANSON WEST | MLS #11071977 | $219,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, 1,600 sq.ft. STARTING SOON!!
265 EMERALD STREET LOT 19 | TANEYVILLE | MLS #60235006 | $169,900 3 3 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage , 1120 sq.ft.
28 BRIGHT DR | BRANSON WEST | MLS #11071951 | $199,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,600 sq.ft., finished basement. STARTING SOON!!
000 APOSTLE DR | REEDS SPRING | MLS #60220401 | $62,000 | 9 lots, Clear Cove Landing
110 TIMBERLINE DR | FORSYTH MLS#60229080 $289,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, unfinished basement, 1,354 sq.ft. LOADED WITH UPGRADES!
213 N. CATAMOUNT BLVD. | BRANSON WEST | MLS #60229088 | $289,900 | 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, unfinished basement, 1,327 sq.ft.
READY TO MOVE IN!
161 CODY COURT | BRANSON | MLS #60223590 | $299,900 | This Maplewood 2 floor plan offers: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, master with walk-in closet, great room, kitchen w/ breakfast bar, covered front porch, deck, 2-car garage and unfinished basement!! This home is close to restaurants, shopping, schools and the Branson Landing!! Located in The Woodlands At Cross Creek on a beautiful cul-de-sac, this home is sure to please!
KATELYNN KING | 417-251-3968
ELESHIA ALLISON | 417-699-9119
SHAWN MATHENIA | 417-230-2990
READY TO MOVE IN!STARTING SOON!!
Mary A. Tibbs
18062 Business 13, Suite B, Branson West, MO 65737
Take a moment, breathe it in: This is it!
MLS #60229806 | $ 1,500,000
ReeceNichols Signature series is proud to present this amazing home on the shore our magnificient TABLE ROCK LAKE. Located in the gated upscale community of Pinnacle Shores. This perfect lake house will have you spellbound from the moment you walk through its doors with its PANORAMIC TABLE ROCK LAKE views. 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, 3,324 sq.ft. Boat slip available. Call today for a private tour of this beautiful home.
I am happy to announce that I have opened my own brokerage!!!
Rodman Realty & Investments, LLC. I received my real estate license in January of 2004. I started my real estate career in Kansas City and I’ve been in the Branson area for almost 10 years. I have a great team and we office out of Saddlebrook MO. Laurel McElvain is my Buyers Specialist and Tiffany Forester is my licensed assistant and I run the business and I’m also the Listing Specialist.
I have built many relationships over the years by being a Realtor. People may say “It’s just a house”. No, it’s not! It’s where their kids grew up or where they had birthday parties, anniversaries, family gatherings and all kinds of memories. It’s a home that you have taken care of for years and enjoyed! I get it! The people behind the property are why I’m so passionate about what I do.
My husband, Stephen Rodman, is a big supporter of what I do and encourages me daily to be the best that I can be. We have a daughter Desi who lives with us and two dogs Angel and Rosco. In our spare time we love spending time with family, cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs, watching and attending Nascar races, and we are always looking for a new traveling adventure!
Here at Rodman Realty and Investments our motto has been and will continue to be:
Speaking with Honesty, Thinking with Sincerty, and Acting with Integrity!
Give us a call! We’d love to be your Realtor for L ife!- Tammy Rodman
$249,900 MLS# 60235477 Branson, Mo
100 Palomino (Under Contract)
$525,000 MLS# 60234897 Saddlebrooke, MO
Lots 62 & 63 White Oak Rd (.18 ac)
$4,500 MLS# 60230006 Merriam Woods, MO
Lot 84A Cedar Bluff (.84 ac)
$19,900 MLS# 60217637 Saddlebrooke, MO
Lot 78 Cedar Bluff (1.09 ac)
$32,500 MLS# 60235477 Branson Mo
Lot 181 Silver Sunset Dr (.33 ac)
$55,000 MLS# 60209790 Kimberling City, MO
Lot 30A Ranch Rd (1 ac)
$70,500 MLS# 60220423 Saddlebrooke, MO
115 Seven Pines Dr (.61 ac)
$80,000 MLS# 60225338 Saddlebrooke, MO
000 Ranch RD Tract A (16.5 ac)
$225,000 MLS# 60218450 Saddlebrooke, MO
Tbd Saddlebrooke Dr (Commercial)
$110,000 MLS# 60233538 Saddlebrooke, MO
Buying Foreclosed Property? Knowledge is PowerBy Diana Brazeale
Continued from Page: 16
If your interest in the property is sufficient, drive by the property and visually inspect it as best you can without trespassing. Next, visit the office of the recorder of deeds to research the title. Search first by owner name to discern if there are any other liens on the property and note when each lien was recorded. This is important because a foreclosure wipes out junior liens, but not senior liens. You should also search by legal description, which will reveal any liens that are not in the name of the owner as well as any easements or shared well agreements. If you see a “notice of lis pendens,” pay particular attention, as this is a notice that there is litigation affecting the title to the property. Look up the litigation on Missouri case.net for more information. Searching the owner and any occupants on case.net may reveal judgment liens and may also tell you if anyone connected with the property is litigious. Bear in mind that an owner or tenant determined to fight the foreclosure or eviction can cost you valuable time and thousands in attorney fees.
The next step is to contact the successor trustee to find out what the opening bid will be at the foreclosure sale. By this point, your research should have given you a good idea of the value of the property and the amount that you would be willing to spend. Note that foreclosure sales are cash sales, so you need to be prepared to present the successor trustee with cash or a cashier’s check on the day of the sale. If you do not have ready cash, consult your banker about a line of credit. Once you purchase the property, you can refinance with a traditional real estate loan.
Once you’ve won the bidding and have your deed in hand, the final step is to take possession of the property. If it is vacant, this is easy. If it occupied, you will have to file an unlawful detainer action to evict any former owners, tenants, or squatters. If this process sounds daunting, keep in mind that a few hours
of research can make the difference between a profitable investment and a financial disaster. If you need assistance, call the number below.
We have over 150+ Built Right home plans with Limitless options.
You can find our catalogue at over 100+ locations in the Branson Area!
Office 417-336-4999 propertybosscarolyn
Top 5 Tricks for Staging Your Home to sell:
Just a few fun tips for making your staging experience even more fun as you can implement these without breaking a budget. The time frame to stage might only be 2-3 days, so start today and finish staging with a fresh touch.
LAKE FRONT LAKE VIEW
Lake view, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 388 Parkside Dr Hollister, MO
Parkside Beach is the exclusive Lake Front Community with rich history, community and of course the LAKE! This property sits almost to the point of Poverty Point and has THE MOST beautiful walk out to the water Lakefront to the back and then out the front bay windows you can see the gorgeous sunsets uninhibited. You have Table Rock Lake all around the point with sparkling water, gorgeous sunsets every day, hear the boats on the water and just enjoy the huge backyard to create an Oasis for you and your loved ones. The home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with character - a one of a kind home, perfectly seated on the Lake and ready for you to put your modern touches to the great bones this home offers. Two beautiful wood-burning fireplaces upstairs & downstairs in the two rec rooms areas. The kitchen is facing the Lake with great views out large windows. Priced to sell, this home offers you the ability to have the Lakefront at a fraction of the cost - re-imagine the lake home you’ve been dreaming of - it all starts here at Parkside Beach. No HOA, this subdivision is a community of friends and lakelovers. C ome and be a part of the Lake experience here! Close to the Table Rock Lake Marina for easy lake access with your boat. Only 10 minutes from Hollister with all the shops, restaurants and easy access to Branson. See the fireworks over the lake from the comfort of your own yard! Easy walkable community where you can walk with pets, or with friends. The history of how this community came together is one of nostalgia and love for the White River that became Table Rock Lake. Be a part of history and make your own legacy on the lake.
1. Remove clutter - Think “simplistic” in each room of your home by boxing up your non-essentials and take them to the garage so that the buyers coming in can see the walls and envision their furniture in your home. The walls and floors will come to life in the staging process.
2. Add Lighting - Brighten up your home in warm creative ways with lighting. Change light bulbs, add a floor lamp to a corner that needs extra lighting. Purchase some small lamps with shades that can be strategically placed around the home to bring more light. I add them to kitchen counters, bathroom sinks, couch tables strategically placed for additional lighting and focal points
3. Hire a Cleaner – We all are blind to our own dirt, have a professional cleaner come in and you’ll be surprised how they brighten up the places that we just can’t see like the window sills, door thresholds, faucets, counter tops and cabinetry. Reward yourself in this process too!!
4. Towels – purchase new towels for your bathrooms and kitchen. When a showing comes along you can quickly replace them to showcase the space in a fresh way. There are many ways to stage with towels that reflect friendly, warm and welcoming to that space. Roll them up and stack them or place the rolls in a basket with a candle, or wrap the hand towels with a ribbon and place on the counters. Towels can be shaped, folded, rolled, stuffed, hung and draped.
5. Fake Plants – greenery will enhance the room’s effects visually. So have fun, purchase some small plants from your favorite home store and have fun finding places to bring greenery to your home. Put them on the kitchen counters, fireplace mantels, bathroom sinks or back of toilets, couch tables, end tables, front entries, wall mounted shelf, book shelves. Staging is fun and effective, don’t underestimate the power you have in selling your home with a REALTOR® that has the eye for staging to get you the top dollar in this ever-shifting market. For more tricks & tips give me a call
“Property Boss”MLS #60233882
Continued From Page: 17
Whether you are feeling under the weather or want to boost your immune system, our Immunity Booster IV Drip is for you.
Jam packed with vitamins and nutrients, the Immunity Booster IV Drip protects the body and may speed up recovery from airborne illnesses such as the cold and flu.
High-impact nutrients may help decrease your risk of illness. Anti-inflammatory properties help your body recover from sickness faster.
Improve your body's ability to withstand stress and heavy work loads. Fight early signs of aging with essential nutrients.
• Top Rock Drive-in - 314 US 62
• Shell Station - 15899 Hyw 62 / US 412
BLUE EYE, MO.
• JJ Junction Convenience Store - 104 State Hwy. JJ
• Twin Island Gas - 4833 MO-86
• The Outpost -1927 US-62
• Price Cutter - 326 Eureka Ave.
• 76 Express Conoco - 3305 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• AJ’s One Stop - 2652 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Accucare Medical Clinic - 280 Wintergreen Rd
• Antiques Treasures Marketplace -9 Treasure Lake Road
• Apple Tree Mall - 1830 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Bart & Brown Realty -204 S. 3rd Street
• Billy Gail’s - 5291 MO-265
• Branson 1 st Stop -220 Branson Hills Pkwy.
• Branson Airport -4000 Branson Airport Blvd.
• Branson Auto Museum -1335 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Branson Cafe -120 W. Main St.
• Branson Chamber of Commerce - 269 M0-248
• Branson Hills Golf Club -100 Payne Stewart Drive
• Branson Hills/HCW - Branson Landing
• Branson Lakes Country Realty - 211 S. Commercial Street
• Branson Post Office - 320 S. Commercial Street
• Branson Travel Office - 118 N. Commercial Street
• Branson Tri-Lakes Property Management -548 Branson Landing Blvd.
• Branson Welcome Center 921 W. Main Street
• Brazeale Law Firm, LLC- 201 Buccaneer Blvd B
• Bob Evans - 801 W Main St
• Cedar Rock Grill - 1523 14th Ave
• Celebrity Car Museum -1600 MO-76
• Century 21 Integrity -2849 Gretna Road
• CountryMart -1447 MO-248
• Dairy Queen -1530 MO-248
• Dalton’s Express - 1130 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Dear Run Groceries - 1056 Indian Point Rd
• Dick Clarks Theater 1600 W 76 Country Blvd
• Dockers Inn -3060 Green Mtn. Drive
• EZ Center - 1901 W 76 Country Blvd
• Fuddruckers -1615 Hwy. 76
• Gerken & Associates - 500 W. Main Street
• Grand Country Music Hall - 1945 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Grandma’s Cafe - 1315 W 76 Country Blvd
• Green Gables Inn - 2400 Green Mtn. Drive
• H&R Block -1447 D State Hwy. 248
• Hitch-n-Post -5439 MO-165
• Indian Point Floating Cafe - 3443 Indian Point Rd
• IMAX -3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Hungry Hunter - 5753 Hwy 165
• Keller Williams Branson Tri-Lakes REALTY 714 MO-248
• Lakeside RV Park -300 Boxcar Willie Drive
• Little Hacienda - 3375 Little Pete Rd
• Natures Wonders - 1601 State Hwy 248
• Palm Reader - 3305 W 76 Country Blvd
• Panera Bread- 1700 W 76 Country Blvd
• Pointe Royale Info Center -100 Pointe Royale Drive
• Prime Time Convenience Store - 945 E. Hwy. 76
• Quik Mart -802 E. Hwy. 76
• Reece Nichols - 590 W Pacific St
• ReMax - 215 S. 2nd Street #2-C
• Rhodes Family Price Chopper -2210 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Rock Island Grill - 611 Rock Ln
• Shoney’s-1950 W 76 Country Blvd
• Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center3050 Green Mtn. Dr.
• Sugar Leaf Treats -2800 W. 76 Country Blvd.
• Sunfest Market -225 Cross Creek Blvd.
• Sunset Realty Services 301 West Pacific Street
• Super 8 Branson 2490 Green Mountain Drive
• Treasure Lake -1 Treasure Lake Drive
• Turkey Creek Market - 200 State Hwy F
• Tri-Lakes Board of REALTORS -2875 MO-265
• The Pantry - 164 Fall Creek Rd
• Victorian Village -3042 -3043 -3044 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
• Young’s Lakeside Tire & Wheel 947 E. State Hwy. 76
• Wal-Mart - 2050 W. Hwy. 76
• Worley & Associates Realty
• Willow Tree Inn & RV Park 3381 Shepherd of the Hills Expy.
BRANSON WEST, MO.
• Bistro 58 Vino cellars - 15038 MO-13
• Chopstix - 16282 MO-13
• El Lago Mexican Restaurant - 18942 Bus. Hwy. 13
• Gary Coder Properties -18020 Bus. Hwy. 13
• Keller Williams Realty -16208 MO-13
• King Food Saver - 18128 State Hwy. 13
• Lakeland Pharmacy -18565 Bus. 13
• Re/Max Lifestyle -50 Stonebridge Pkwy. Dr.
• ReeceNickels BW - 18062 MO-13
• ReeceNickels Stonebridge - 50 Stonebridge Pkwy
• Rustic Timbers Furniture -8847 MO-76
• Mule Express - 16282 Hwy. 13
• Perfect Signs - 8953 State Hwy 76
• Phillips’ 66 - 17993 Hwy. 13
• Sportsman’s One Stop & Deli -14351 MO-13
• Salon -15209 Bus. Hwy. 13
• Sweet and smiles - 14965 Bus. 13
• Table Rock’s Best, REAL TORS - 45 Notch Shopping Center Lane
• Valvoline Express Care - 7171 Business 13
• Wagner’s One Stop - 9267 MO-76
CAPE FAIR, MO.
• Cape Fair post office-8089 W State Hwy 76 Ste D
• James River Realty, LLC - 2257 Eaglecrest Road
• Lakeway 1 Stop - 8044 M0-76
EAGLE ROCK, MO.
• Eagle Rock Construction -29521 MO-86
• L&L Stores -32435 MO-86
• Office Pub & Steak House -34218 MO-86
• Uncle Ray’s One Stop -29539 M0-86
EUREKA SPRINGS, AR.
• All Season Real Estate - 106 A W. Van Buren
• Bubba’s Barbecue -166 W. Van Buren
• Century-21 Woodland Real Estate
170 W. Van Buren
• Century-21 Woodland Real Estate
324 Mundell Road
• Coldwell Banker K- C Realty
183 W. Van Buren
• Bunches quick check - 134 E Van Buren
• Eureka Carter House - 301 L St
• Gaskin Switch Village -2039 E. Van Buren
• Hart’s Family Center Inc. -131 E. Van Buren
• Pizza Hut -2048 E. Van Buren
• River Lake Outdoor Center - 14735 US-62
• Rockin’ Pig Saloon -2039 E. Van Buren
• Rowdy Beaver -417 W. Van Buren
• United Country Little Switzerland Realty 2039 B. E. Van Buren
• Caseys - 15581 Hwy 160
• Country Mart - 15720 US-160
• Dollar General - 14974 US-160
• Fat Daddy’s Barbecue - 16020 U.S. 160
• Family Dollar - Hwy 160 &, Coy Blvd
• Forsyth Chamber of Commerce - 16075 U.S. 160
• Haven House Realty-16215 U.S. Hwy. 160
• Ozarks Family Vision Center 5365, 14974 US-160
• White Oak Station -15932 U.S. 160
• Ball & Prier Tire & Wheel - 35838 MO-86
• Lake Homes Realty - FR1255
GREEN FOREST, AR.
• Cattleman’s Restaurant - 304 W. Main
• Harp’s Food Store - 703 W. Main
• Little Familia Tex-Mex Restaurant - 1100 W. Main Street
• Powell’s One Stop - 5452 US-62
• Bud Foley Realty - 715 W. Sherman Ave.
• Century 21 Action - 902 Hwy. 62/65 N.
• Cash Saver 870 - 719 E Stephenson Ave
• Days Inn - 1425 U.S. 62
• Hampton Inn - 121 AR 43
• Holiday Inn - 117 AR 43
• Hudson’s Supermarket 609 N. Main Street
• Little Caesars Pizza - 814 U.S. 62
• Lovejoy Collectibles - 3220 U.S. 62
• Maurices - 1428C US-62
• Re/Max Unlimited - 1412 U.S. 62
• Rust Dust and Wanderlust - 1307 N Main St
• Super 8 Motel - 1330 U.S. 62
• Salsas Grill Of Harrison - 1409, 65 North US-62
• The Neighborhood Diner - 1112 N Main St
• T’s BBQ - 108 Lakeshore Dr
• Weichert Realtors - 813 N. Main St.
• Western Sizzlin Steak House - 905 U.S. 62
• White Oak Station - 1413 U.S. 62/65
• White Oak Station· 1001 U.S. 62
HOLIDAY ISLAND, AR.
• Coldwell Banker K-C Realty - 2 Holiday Island Dr.
• Sunfest Market - 1 Forest Park Drive
• White Oak Station - 2 Parkwood Drive
• Country Mart - 200 Southtowne Blvd.
• Century 21 Integrity Group - 11 Downing St
• Dollar General - 160 Southtown Blvd
• El Patio Mexican Restaurant 165 Southtowne Boulevard
• El Poblano Mexican Restaurant and Bar 215 Gage Dr A
• Foggy River Realty - 5 Downing Street
• Harter House - 175 Gage Drive
• Hollister Coffee Company 2004 Bus. Hwy. 65 S.
• Hollister Food Mart - 1600 State Hwy. BB
• Hollister Post Office - 1980 S. Bus. 65
• Hook & Ladder Pizza 26 Downing Street
• Hungry Hunters
• Little Hacienda - 9 Downing St
• Lowe’s - 165 Mall Rd
• Pizza By The Chef - 180 Mall Road
• Spirit Shop - 2909 U.S. 65
• Tri-Lakes Dental Center - 10994 Historic Hwy. 165
• Shell Turkey Creek Express - 18 Industrial Park Drive
• Step Above Realty - 101 State Dr Suite P
KIMBERLING CITY MO.
• Duckees drive thru - 12042 MO-13
• Harter House - 11798 MO-13
• Joe Bald Market - 4047 Joe Bald Road
• Kimberling City Post office - 38A Kimberling, C
• Ma’s Place - 13317 M0-13
• Outdoor Rooms by Design - 11966 MO-1
• RTs Family Restaurant - 11863 MO-13
• Re/max Lakeside - 13253 MO-13,
• Table Rock Art Guild & Gallery 11863 MO-13
• Table Rock Chamber of Commerce - 14226 MO-13
• BuiltRight - 4055 E. MO-76
• Builders Supply LLC. - 4033 MO-76 Suite B
• Hilltop Gas & Groceries - 5429 E. State Hwy. 76
• Kim’s BBQ Shack - 7930 MO-76
• MM Mini Mart - 134 State Hwy. MM
• White tail Properties
• White Oak station - 1305 Spur Dr
• Casey’s - 504 W Wasson St
• El Lago’s - 461 Aldersgate Dr
• Harter House - 815 N. Kenneth Street
• Keller Williams - The Massengale Group - 201 Village Center St
• Murney Associates, Realtors® - 485 Aldersgate
• Price Cutter - 400 N Massey Blvd
• Signal Food & Gas - 402 W. Mt. Vernon Street
• Tony’s Place - 550 West Mount Vernon Street
• Roberson Orchards - 11680 AR-14
• El Charro - 1721 S. 20th Street
• El Taco -1595 W. Jackson
• Home Team Property - 5503 N. 17th St.
• Huckabella Boutique - 101 S. 3rd Street
• Pizza Hut - 1112 W. Jackson Street
• Price Cutter - 5504 N. 17th Street
• Rosie Jo’s Cafe - 1711 S. 15th Street
• Sport Clips Haircuts of Ozark 1507 W. State Hwy. J
• Twisted-E-Liquid - 1423 W State Hwy J
REEDS SPRING, MO.
• Fuel-A-Up Conoco - 21209 Main Street
• Mule Express - 16282 MO-13
• Rantz Country Express - 3583 State Hwy. 160
• Reeds Spring Pizza Co. - 22065 Main Street
• Reeds Spring Post Office 22153 Main Street
• Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce - 14226 MO-13
• Log Cabin Cafe - 3799 Ridgedale Rd
• Wild Bill’s Travel Center - 3799 Ridgedale Road
• Better Homes & Garden Real Estate 954 N Oakwood Ave
• El Charro - 1668 US-60
• Phillips 66 Convenience Store - 103 Brookside
SHELL KNOB, MO.
• Area 71 - 3147 State Hwy. VY
• Bridgeview Real Estate - 25510 M0-39
• Carr Lane Country Stop - 8845 MO-86
• Harter House - 24988 MO-39
• Pizza Hut - 25562 M0-39
• Re/Max Lakeside - 24923 MO-39
• Asian King Buffet - 3130 S. Glenstone
• Avanzare Italian Dining - 1908 S. Glenstone
• Big Mamma’s Coffee - 217 E. Commercial
• Cook’s Appliance - 1826 S Glenstone Ave
• Century 21 - 3333 East, E Battlefield Rd
• Elite Mercedes - 3727 S. Campbell Ave.
• Enhanced Hearing Center - 3829 S Campbell Ave
• Fast-N-Friendly - 3249 E. Evans Road
• Greater Springfield Board of Realtors
1310 E. Primrose
• H&R Block - 312 W. Commercial
• Hall investments - 1936 E. Sunshine
• Leong’s Asian Diner - 1540 W Republic Rd
• McAllisters’ cafe
1711 W Battlefield Rd Suite M
• Mumey Associates, Realtors®
1625 East Primrose
• Nearty Famous Deli & Pasta House
2708 S. Glenstone
• Phillips 66 - 2540 N. Glenstone
• Post Office - 1442 Glenstone
• Price Cutter Plus - 4228 S. National
• Price Cutter - 3260 E. Battlefield
• Price Cutter - 2021 W. Republic Road
• Price Cutter - 712 W. Commercial
• Price Cutter - 1901 E. Division St.
• Re/Max House of Brokers
37 45 S. Fremont, Ste A
• ReeceNichols - 3626 S Campbell Ave
• Signal Food & Gas - 2810 E. Battlefield
• Signal Food & Gas - 960 S. Glenstone
• Signal Food & Gas - 2415 S. Campbell
• Springfield Post Office - 1442 Glenstone
• The Realty Group - 2942 E Sunshine St
• Travellers House Coffee & Tea
2151 W. Republic Road
• Tropical Smoothie Cafe - 3811 S. Campbell
• Whole Hog Cafe - 224 W. Sunshine
• House Key Realty - 3046 S Delaware Ave # K
Office 417-336-4999 propertybosscarolyn @ gmail.com
See what’s happening in Shell Knob, MO
Lake Front, Lake View—Boating, Fishing, Relaxing
Happiness is by the Lake
23315 Walnut Lane
Table Rock Lake in Shell Knob. Turkey Mt Estates East is a lake front community and located close to the Shell Knob Airstrip. Fly-Drive-or Boat your way to a peaceful oasis where you can fish in the mornings and relax the rest of the day! This 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom cottage is beautifully updated and sits on a level lot- PLUS an extra lot! UPGRADES GALORE -- new refrigerator, new stove, new washer, updated kitchen & updated bathrooms and beautiful flooring. Everything is on one level. Start out the new year knowing that you’ll be going to the Lake more often with a place to retreat to! The carport is perfect for storing your boat or trailer. The back deck is covered so you can enjoy nature all around you. Build a garage or storage on the extra lot, and you’ll be ready for the lake on your time! Shell knob has several marinas that are just perfect for launching your boat to find the best fishing on the Lake. It’s ready for you to use seasonally or as a full time residence. Come check it out!
It’s all up to you
MLS # 60230349
Brand New In Every Way
Welcome to Kings Point on Oxford St- a growing community for new home construction on the peaceful waters of the Kings (Table Rock Lake). This home is a RARE FIND where you have a flat lot, all on one level, large rooms, a lakeside community and everything is NEW. Enjoy the oversized main bedroom that is so huge you will be feeling like you are living like a King with a private entrance and built in relaxation space with plenty of natural lighting. Upgrades in the kitchen with top notch cabinetry -gorgeous style, color and design with ‘’soft close’’ cabinets throughout to the laundry room. Counter tops are Allen & Roth seamlessly beautiful solid surface with grey vein color a great complement to the smokey grey solid wood cabinets. . The high ceilings and farmhouse design elements allow for your creativity to bloom to make this home your own. The wood flooring is beautiful and with 1.5’ thick it will last a long time and super easy to clean. It’s well built by a local builder who spared no expense with the 2x4 construction, joists & trusses with sprayed-in insulation and beautiful siding - you will feel how energy efficient it is. The garage door is 18’ long - extra wide to park multiple cars and tons of space for storage above the garage. Walkable to the water, you will enjoy morning walks, fishing off the edge of the water or drive a few miles to a public boat launch. Bring your kayaks, canoes, paddle boat, whatever your like to enjoy the lake - you will love this area! So central to the outdoor enthusiast between Roaring River State Park and Dogwood Canyon. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for relocation, 2nd Lake home, or VRBO (nightly rental) . Each Bedroom has private bathroom entrance which is a great design for guests. Come check it out and see it for yourself
Shell Knob Land – build your lake cabin!
Gorgeous lot #2 next to the Kings River-Table Rock Lake region, with rich soil to grow a beautiful flower garden or vegetable garden or fruit trees. You can have your country lot and build on it too! These 1.35 acre lots are a must see as they flat and a perfect backdrop for your dream home, workshop or barn-dominium; with mature trees and partially cleared, you can start building and have a place to store your water toys. Purchase one lot or all four - it’s up to you and what you need.
Lake Front on Kings River/Table Rock Lake -Nestled between Dogwood canyon and Roaring River State Park the possibilities are yours to build. Build your own cabin or vacation villa for generations to come and visit or nightly rental. Electricity and Water are at the street just put a septic in and you are ready!!
Lakefront 3/4 acre, to build and enjoy the sunrises!! This lot is facing south and perfect topography to build your lake home.
Fisherman’s Paradise located on the Kings River-Tablerock Lake South. Nestled between Dogwood canyon and Roaring River State Park the possibilities are your’s to build. Build your own cabin or vacation villa for generations to come and visit or nightly rental. Electricity and Water are accessible improvements just put a septic in and you are ready!! Only 9 miles west of Dogwood Canyon !! Gorgeous, Peaceful and a great investment for generations to come.