WELCOMES YOU! LURAY, VIRGINIA
2017 - 2018
Mexican Grill & Cantina
709 E. Main St • Luray, VA • 22835
www.RanchoViejoVA.com FIND US ON
FLOTZIE’S SOFT 6 SERVE
7 IAN D IND W R LLO HO
TO FRONT ROYAL
Ice Cream Cones • Sundaes • Milkshakes Floats • Sno Balls • Banana Splits • Flotzie’s Darlene Anderson - Owner
Lunch & Dinner: 11:30 to 6:30 or until sold out! PAGE 2
DR RIA L MO ME
AD RO NB
OU R ST T
Connecting local merchants and services to campers.
Open Seasonally - Mid April - Thanksgiving Friday - Saturday - Sunday 1079 US Hwy 211 West • Luray, VA
D PO RT R AIR SABAU DR
Outdoor Picnic Table Seating 13 Carry Out BBQ & Catering
340 LEE HWY
“I heard it from around the campfire.”
D RY R
TO NEW MARKET
Chicken • Sliced Pit Beef • Ribs BBQ • Sausages • Cooked Fresh Daily
15% OFF your order for Yogi Bear’s Campers Please show wristband - exp-12/31/18
CHA N ST IC
945 Rileyville Rd. - Rileyville, VA
606 E. Main St - Luray 540-743-7161 4 Open: Mon-Sun 9a-9p
HAW K HEI SBIL L GH
RK ST EL
TO RILEYVIL & BENTONV
N BANK ST N HAWKSBILL ST
AR CED T POIN
E - KAYAK - TUBE RENTALS
1034 B US Hwy 211 W - Luray, VA 22835 at 7 Eleven, Burger King & Walmart Entrance
•Order from an extensive menu or enjoy our scrumptious all you can eat buffet! •Special offerings for small appetites! •Homemade salads and desserts! •Beer, wine, and cocktails!
TO LURAY & RILEYVILLE
SUM RD MIT
Enjoy ‘Down-Home’ Family Style Dining Just 2 Minutes Away! Drive 8/10 Mile Right — on US211 • DINNER BREA K FA S T • L U N C H
N COURT ST
S COURT ST
Canoe, Kayak, 7 Raft, Tube Float the River! Great family fun, 20 minutes away.
540-635-5526 www.downriver.com 884 Indian Hollow Rd. Bentonville, VA
inico Dom Italian Resta ’s
ura & Pizzeria nt ~ We Deliver~
Go ahead, get carried away! ZIPLINES - CLIMBING WALL
“You’ve tasted the rest, now try the best!”
2354 Hwy 211 E Luray, VA 22835
19 E. Luray Shopping Center - Luray
LE RC D CI W R E VI
We’ll be Right There!
2 Mi. West of Luray Caverns
540-743-6009 OPEN DAILY & EVENINGS
The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 25 Years
HR SA NT IOC
Earn commission while traveling Complimentary camping Supportive office provides assignments Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base
SEEKING SALES REP TEAMS
ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVING COUPLES
THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT
2547 US Hwy. 211W
• BEER / WINE
• GEMSTONES • NEW AGE
WILSON 1S 2N T S T D 3R ST 4T D S H T 5T ST H ST
Museum Like Shops
• UNIQUE GIFTS
E AV S YE ND R A MA DL OO W
UM BRISTOL AVE
IDE DR CREEKS
674 JELLYSTONE AVE
Applications available at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989
NEW! WATER SLIDES Summer 2018!
Things to See & Do • LURAY CAVERNS • SKYLINE CAVERNS • GRAND CAVERNS • STONY MAN MOUNTAIN HIKE • HAWKSBILL GREENWAY
GOLF CART RENTALS Make accessing all our park has to offer just a quick ride away by renting one of our golf carts!
Weekdays $56 / Day
Weekends $66 / Day
Head over to the Registration Station to rent a golf cart today! PAGE 4
• MUDKAT OUTFITTERS • DOWNRIVER CANOE OUTFITTERS • LURAY CAVERNS • ROPE ADVENTURE PARK • BEAR MOUNTAIN ZIPLINES • APPALACHIAN ADVENTURES • LURAY ZOO – A RESCUE ZOO
MUSEUMS: • THE CAR AND CARRIAGE CARAVAN MUSEUM • LURAY VALLEY MUSEUM • COOTER’S IN LURAY
WINERIES: • WISTERIA FARM & VINEYARD • FAITHBROOKE BARN & VINEYARD
Yogi Bear™ welcomes you to Jellystone Park™ in Luray, VA!
CAMPGROUND RULES CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES: CAMPSITES 2:00pm / 1:00pm CABINS 4:00pm / 11:00am • Campers and their guests/visitors must register at the Registration Station office upon arrival. • Visitor & extra persons fees are as follows for Prime Season: Adults - $25/Day, $25/Overnight, $75/4-7 Nights; Children - $17/Day, $17/Overnight, $51/4-7 Nights.
• Inflatable or plastic pools are not allowed on campsites. • Alcoholic beverages may be consumed at your campsite. As a family-oriented campground, we ask that when carrying alcoholic beverages in public areas they be in a koozie or plastic cup. • Quiet hours begin at 11:00pm and extend until 7:00am, daily. Please respect other campers by reducing noise and activities during quiet hours.
• All vehicles must display a valid car pass, which is to be hung from the rearview mirror of the vehicle. For the safety of all campers, please observe the speed limit of 5mph throughout the Camp-Resort. Please limit parking to two vehicles per campsite. Additional vehicles must be parked in our overflow lot.
• Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children while at the Camp-Resort. Young children should be accompanied by an adult in the restrooms, laundry, pool and recreation areas. Anyone under 18 years of age must be at their site by 11:00pm daily.
• Personal golf carts, scooters, motorized kiddie cars, and motorbikes of any kind are prohibited.
• Swimming pool rules are posted at the pool. Failure to comply with these rules will result in loss of pool privileges. Swim diaper use for babies and toddlers will be strictly enforced.
• For your safety, we encourage campers riding bikes to wear helmets. Please do not ride bikes after dark unless they are equipped with lights. • Confine campfires to the fire rings only and keep them small. Please do not leave fires unattended, and extinguish them before retiring for the evening or leaving the park. To help us maintain the Camp-Resort, please do not move fire rings. There is a $25 charge for any fire rings that are moved. • Please do not cut or chop any standing trees, dead or alive. Please do not deface or damage the trees with knives, nails, axes or saws. Electric or gas-powered saws are prohibited. There will be a $200 fine per tree if damage occurs. • Campers are not allowed to bring their own firewood due to state regulations. This is to prevent the spread of invasive species causing deforestation. We have firewood available for purchase and delivery at our Camp Store! • Only one camping unit per site. Limit of 8 persons per campsite, including day visitors. • Washing trailers, RVs, or other vehicles is prohibited. • Please do not wash clothing or dishes in the restrooms. • Use of fireworks and firearms is prohibited. • Seals must be used on all sewer connections. Dumping of gray, sink, or black water onto the ground is prohibited. Please use the dumping station.
• We reserve the right to remove anyone from the CampResort for violating the rules, engaging in illegal activity, destroying property, or creating a disturbance. No refunds will be given under these circumstances. For a full list of rules & policies, please visit: www.campluray.com *By entering the premises described in this guide, I hereby consent and authorize Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort in Luray, Virginia and anyone else it may authorize, to film, tape, photograph, or otherwise record me and to use the photographs and/or motion pictures and video taken of me, including my name, likeness and voice, as well as any testimonial statements made by myself, and all other aspects of my personality, and any reproduction of them in any form, for the purpose of publicizing, promoting and advertising Camp-Resort’s activities in any media now known or later developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without further compensation to me. I further agree to release and hold harmless the Camp-Resort, its representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or damages, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise out of or in connection with any claim by me or alleged to be on my behalf resulting from the use of the publicity items, the use of which I now knowingly and voluntarily grant to the Camp-Resort, and the full ownership rights of which I now knowingly and voluntarily grant and assign to the Camp-Resort. Further, I acknowledge and agree that I assume all risks and dangers incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment located on the Premises including, without limitation, the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking swimming or boating on the Premises or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions. I agree to release and hold harmless the Camp-Resort, its representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or damages, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise out of or in connection my undertaking of these Risks. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I specifically acknowledge that the Camp-Resort is not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such Risks. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of any minor children that accompany me, and I hereby consent to the foregoing on his/her behalf. If you do not wish to agree to these terms, then you should not enter the Premises.
EMERGENCY / AFTER HOURS: (540) 244-2088 - CALL OR TEXT
2250 US Hwy 211 East, Luray, VA 22835 PAGE 5
2250 US Hwy 211 East Luray, VA 22835 540-300-1697
Comfort Station Tetherball BEAR BOULEVARD
REGISTRATION STATION & CAMP STORE
GEM MINING PEDAL BOATS
YOGI BEAR™ MINI GOLF
YOGI BEAR’S WATER ZONE
Cindy Bear’s Pool Pavilion
ARCADE ALLEY & CARTOON CAFE
Wood Shed Recycling
PINE TREE PLACE CINDY BEAR™ LANE JELLYSTONE PARK™ AVENUE
Gaga Ball Basketball Nine Square
E U AVEN
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera. (s18)
© 2018 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX • (877) 518-1989 • 2-18 CH MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D2435 CAR 12330
UE W AVEN
K™ E PAR STON JELLY
AIN VIE MOUNT
JELLYSTONE PARK™ AVENUE
Comfort Station & Laundry
ARD BOO BOO™ BOULEV
Laundry Propane Dump Station
ER R RANG
F o r t h e m o s t u p - t o - d a t e c a m p g r o u n d m a p, p l e a s e v i s i t
3 BEARS’ LODGE
Lazer Tag Area
Parking Bathroom Shower
SMITH STREET SMITH STREET
Campground Legend Premium Red Carpet Sites Red Carpet Sites Mountain View Red Carpet Sites Water/Electric/Sewer Sites Water/Electric Sites Deluxe Tent Sites Primitive Tent Sites Camping Cabins Skyline Cabins Premium Loft Cottages Comfort Cabins Cozy Cabins Cottages Deluxe Comfort Cabins Boo Boo™ Bungalow 3 Bears’ Lodge Ranger’s Retreat
YOGI BEAR™ WAY HUCKLEBERRY LANE