On Site Propane Presented By
Residential • Farm • Industrial Sales & Service • Gas • Systems
1104 Hwy 80 E • Pelahatchie, MS
. KS ST
607 Hwy 80 Pelahatchie 601-854-8951 Store Hours: 7am-9pm – 7 Days a Week
80 WARREN AVE.
4 . RCH ST
1 HESLIP ST.
We have Everything for Your Camping Needs Cold Beer • BBQ Meats • Snacks
Where Friends & Neighbors Save
Meridian. . . . . . . . 71.1 Canton. . . . . . . . . 52.2 Morton. . . . . . . . . 11.3 Brandon. . . . . . . . 13.3 Pearl. . . . . . . . . . . 22.5 Jackson. . . . . . . . . 26.6 Vicksburg. . . . . . . 68.4
3............. NBC.... WBLT 10.....................WBMS 12........... CBS......WJTV 16........... ABC.... WAPT 27.................... WXMS 35........... MYTV.WUFX 40........... FOX...WDBD
EL 50 AZ 202
EL 46.5 AZ 215 SK 28.7
N32 20.005 W 89 48.647
The town of Pelahatchie Welcomes you to our Town! Enjoy your Stay!
May through October
November through February
March through April
e nro Mo
We want you to enjoy your camping experience. Here are a few things to remember about our campground .
E Visit LegacyRvResorts.com
Area Churches Pelahatchie Baptist Church
300 Church Street 601-854-8809
Pelahatchie Methodist Church 101 Church Street 601-854-8028
Little Zion Methodist Church 816 Second Street 601-854-7300
Mt. Carmel Baptist Church
101 Jackson Street 601-854-8292
• Only 1 VEHICLE per site (RV, Tent, or Cabin). Extra vehicles, boats, etc., MUST BE PRE-APPROVED by office before entering the campground and must be parked in the parking lot. NOTE: Day pass vehicles will be parked outside of the gate. • All vehicles must display parking pass. Vehicles without a parking pass will be towed at owner’s expense. • No parking on the grass. • The Campground has 24-hour limited access gate. Persons not registering for a car pass are trespassing. You must not give out your gate code to anyone. Failure to comply will result in immediate eviction without refund. • ALL VISITORS MUST CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE, receive parking instructions and a visitors pass. Cars, trailers, boats, etc., parking in the wrong area or on empty sites are subject to towing and/or extra charges. • Check-out time is 11AM Central Time for cabins. Check-out time is 12:00 NOON Central Time for RVs. The office must approve extensions before the date of departure. An extra fee will apply. • Quiet time is 10 PM-8 AM. Excessive noise and/or public disturbance at any time may result in eviction without refund. • SPEED LIMIT IS 9-1/2 MPH. Please watch for children! NO BIKE RIDING AFTER DARK! • An adult must be with children UNDER 12 at all times and are responsible for their actions and safety. • Please observe POOL RULES. Parents must accompany CHILDREN UNDER 14 TO ALL WATER FACILITIES. • Please place all GARBAGE in designated dumpsters. Charcoal is to be dumped at Fire Pit. • Clotheslines are not permitted. • The Mississippi Health Board requires a sewer donut. No grey water may be drained on ground, and no grease may be drained into the sewer. • Please help us keep the bathrooms and grounds clean. Leave them as you would like to find them. • Please make us aware of any rule violators or campground conditions needing our attention or repair. • No smoking is allowed in any campground buildings or cabins. PLEASE NO CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND! • Car/RV Washing is permitted for a fee. Please check with the office before washing your rig.
• • • •
Rules for Pets
Pets are allowed with RV’s or in designated pet cabins. Pets are to be quiet and leashed at all times. (Maximum leash length 6 feet) You must clean up after your pet night or day everywhere in this Campground. Pets are not to be left unattended outside at any time. Excessive barking or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Pets are NOT ALLOWED in any Campground building, beach, pool area, playground, or cabin. Failure to adhere to all pet rules may result in eviction without refund. If you see pet owners breaking these rules, please identify their site number and report them to the office.
Activity Building Water Park Planned Cartoon Café Mini Golf Activities Pavilion Rentals Playground Birthday Parties Golf Cart Rentals Outdoor Movies Store
Horseshoes Tennis Court Game Room Propane Sales
Cabins: Sleeps 6-12 w/wo Washroom & Kitchen
• Jimmy Rogers Museum • Carousells • Causeyville General Store • Dunns Falls and Grist Mill • Hamasu Shire Temple Theater
• Quaint town of antique shops, plantations & ghost tours
• Muscadine Jubilee – Pelahatchie’s premier event!
• Court House Square • Home of MANY Movie Sets
• Governor’s Mansion • Zoo • Barnett Reservoir • Old Capital Museum
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to whims of Mother Nature.
Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort in Pelahatchie to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor. The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment, including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities – such as hiking, swimming or boating – at the Camp-Resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort!
The advertisers in this Site Map Directory are supported by your hosts. Please let them know you are staying at
WHERE YOU CAMP WITH FRIENDSSM
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera. (s09)
© 2011 TEXASADVERTISING.NET • 910 S. CROWLEY RD SUITE 9-504 • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 THIS PUBLICATION MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • 07-2011/DER/SM
Published on Sep 30, 2011