3418 Stella Mare, Galveston, TX 77554 Phone: (409) 632-7017 www.stellamarervresort.com
2018 - 2019
NATE’S WEST END
Beach & Bay Views • Seafood, Steaks & More
py Hap r HDoau ilypm -6 3pm
Serving great food and offering excellent service since 1993!
LUNCH SPECIALS: Mon-Fri Variety of Seafood Platters & Combos fried, grilled or blackened. Fresh Snapper (always) and Flounder (when available) offered 5 different ways you choose! Sushi grade ahi tuna, Hand cut Angus Ribeyes, 1/2 lb char-broiled burgers, a variety of seafood and non seafood poboys, plus much more! Serving Lunch and Dinner Daily: Sun-Thurs: 11am-9pm, Fri & Sat: 11am to 10pm
Enjo bev y a col e d u rage ou nder Palar new ppa !
(summer hours effective March thru Labor day)
1/2 mile West of Jamacia Beach, next to Seven Seas Grocery - 409-737-9530
Jamaica Beach Hardware
Galveston Is land Duck Tours 409-621-477i Parking on Seawall Blvd. LAND & WATER TOURS Call for Tour Times & Information Loading at 25th & Seawall Blvd. Show Ad for $1.00 Off Each Adult www.galvestonducks.com
Roof Sealants • Tarps Plumbing Accessories Keys Made • Cleaning Supplies BBQ Grills & Supplies Bungee Cords • RV Supplies
Mon-Sat 7:30-5:30 Sun 9-5 16708-A San Luis Pass Road Jamaica Village Shopping Center
“I heard it from around the campfire.” Connecting local merchants and services to campers.
Hours: M-Th, 11-8:30 Fri-Sat 11-9 - Sun 1pm-8pm 2525 Jones Dr. • Galveston, TX
409-770-0300 WE DELIVER
* Deliveries End 30min before Close
The Leader in the Guest Services Guide Industry for over 25 Years
ATTENTION FULL-TIME RVING COUPLES
SEEKING SALES REP TEAMS
www.Rvextremedetail.com Insured & Bonded Alex Reynoso 832-447-0211
firstname.lastname@example.org Page 2
Sergio Reynoso 832-459-3037 email@example.com
Earn commission while traveling Complimentary camping Supportive office provides assignments Sell local print & internet advertising to an established customer base
Applications available at agspub.com or call 877-518-1989
RULES & REGULATIONS
Welcome to Stella Mare RV Resort! We’re glad you have chosen to stay with us. Our goal is to make this one of the top rated RV resorts in America. We hope you enjoy your stay and we are here to assist in any way possible. • Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. Check-out: 1:00 p.m.
• Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
• Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.; no generators. • All resort tenants must register with the office. Please call us upon arrival and we will escort you to your site.
• No openly carried firearms allowed. Guests/visitors who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto the premises ONLY in a concealed manner.
• You will receive a parking permit at check-in. Please display it at all times while in the resort.
• Alcohol is permitted as long as no glass containers are taken off your site.
• All RVs must be fully self-contained, well-kept and in good condition. RVs 10 years or older must be approved by SMRV Resort management.
• Stella Mare RV Resort, LLC, or any of its representatives, staff or owners will NOT be responsible for people of ANY age driving while under the influence.
• A 10 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced.
• No illegal drug use will be tolerated.
• Maximum of 6 people, 1 RV and 2 vehicles per site.
• No tent camping. Sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV is prohibited.
• A fenced dog park is located near the main resort entrance to exercise your pet. Please read and abide by the dog park rules.
• No open campfires allowed.
• All pets (dogs and cats) must be on a leash at all times unless inside the dog park. Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets unless approved by management.
Swimming and fishing are not allowed in the resort lake. • Temporary clotheslines are only allowed for swimsuits and towels; please do not tie clotheslines to anything except your own RV. Do not put anything in the ground to use as a pole for the clothesline.
• Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/ behavior.
• No repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs allowed unless approved by management.
• Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets will not be tolerated.
• Please keep your site clean and safe. A site clean-up fee may be assessed if upon your departure you have left debris at your site.
• Pets may not be left outside unattended.
• Please place your garbage at curbside in a secured trash bag for pickup. Do NOT leave trash outside overnight. A large waste container at the north end of the property is available to dispose of your trash. Do NOT dispose of garbage in restroom containers.
• Pick up your pet’s waste IMMEDIATELY. Dog waste stations are located throughout the resort. EMERGENCIES AND NATURAL DISASTERS • If you have an emergency, call 911 then call resort management.
• Solicitation or signs for the sale of products/services will not be allowed.
• An after hours phone number is available should a nonemergency situation arise when the office is closed.
• Stella Mare RV Resort staff may occasionally take photos or videos to be used in publication. As a guest at the Resort, you acknowledge that you and your visitors may be in photos or video that will occasionally be shared in a promotional manner.
• No refunds or transfer of reservations to alternative dates in the event of voluntary/mandatory hurricane or storm evacuations.
CHILDREN & VISITORS • You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests. • Children under the age of 14 must have adult supervision in all common areas.
• In the event of an ordered mandatory evacuation, you are required by the State of Texas law to evacuate the property. BEHAVIOR AND NUISANCES • No nuisances or annoyances shall be tolerated on the resort property. An after-hour disturbance fee may be assessed for any calls received.
• No dish washing in bathhouses.
• Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons on SMRV Resort property; obnoxious, profane, abusive or threatening language, behavior and/or actions directed at SMRV Resort personnel or guests, or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities, is prohibited; anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the resort immediately without refund at the sole discretion of SMRV Resort management.
• No cleaning, fileting, etc. of any kind of fish in bathhouses.
• SMRV Resort has the right to refuse service to anyone.
• All persons must have a valid driver's license to operate any motorized vehicle on the resort property including golf carts.
• SMRV Resort is not responsible for any personal property.
• Children must be back at their site by 10:00 p.m. unless accompanied by an adult. BATHHOUSES • Please do your part to keep the bathhouses clean.
• Children will not drive any motorized vehicle on the resort property. • No parking on the street or on the grass. • The operation of motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes or any unlicensed motorized vehicle is prohibited on resort property.
• SMRV Resort will not assume any responsibility for any damage caused by fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings or accident. • SMRV Resort, LLC, may assume any personal property and/or valuables left or abandoned for longer than thirty (30) days.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS, FIREARMS
• All guests are responsible for abiding by SMRV Resort rules and regulations. Any person failing to adhere to these rules and regulations may be required to leave immediately at the sole discretion of SMRV Resort management without refund.
• No smoking in any of the buildings or within 25 feet of any building entrance.
• These rules and regulations supersede any previously written or discussed rules and regulations.
• Please properly dispose of cigarette materials. Do not throw them on the ground.
• Rules and regulations, and rates may be changed at any time without prior notice.
• Golf carts must be well maintained and compliant with local laws.
36 35 34 33 32 31 138
140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 15
137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122
178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 1
175 174 173 172 171 170 169 168 167 166 165 164 163 162 161 160
47 46 45 44
104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
101 100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86
North Amalfi Lane
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
To Schilitterbahn Water park 3.7 Miles To Moody Gardens 4.2 Miles
28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11
Stewart Rd. EXIT ONLY
Stella Mare Lane
PREMIER Galveston Seawall 1.5 Miles
72 73 74 75
MAP NOT TO SCALE
San Luis Pass Rd.
Vicolo Levanto Lane
157 CLUBHOUSE & OFFICE
POOL INTO THE BLUE
81 82 83
84 85 Stell
7 6 5 4 3 2 1 STAFF QUARTERS
BIG DOG PARK
Jamaica Beach 7.2 miles
South Amalfi Lane
77 78 79 80
10 9 8
SMALL DOG PARK
Oysters, Fresh Snapper, Redfish Full Bar - Daily Specials
Sun-Thurs 11-9 • Fri-Sat 11-10 14302 Stewart Rd. Next to Galveston Country Club
• • • •
Fresh Fish Shrimp Oysters Crabmeat
Come See Us In Houston!
Open Daily: 10am - 6pm
Look for Mobile Shrimp Truck!
Largest RV Consignment Dealer In The USA!
3 Miles East of Park 13730 FM 3005 @ 12 mile Rd.
DONATE ONLINE OR BY MAIL
STEVE’S WAREHOUSE TIRES
HUGE RV PARTS SUPERSTORE AT OUR HOUSTON LOCATION! 3 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
BUY OR SELL HASSLE-FREE!
9 Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM Sat 9AM - 12PM
5019 Broadway Galveston, Texas 77551 steveswarehousetires.com firstname.lastname@example.org
ROAD SERVICE AVAILABLE
Shine Bright Mobile Detail Just Relax, We Come To You! RV & Auto Detail
8435 Stewart Rd. Galveston, TX 77554
OUTER BELTWAY 8
Kevin Gray - Detailing Specialist
Y W PK
 740-1000 www.galvestonrentalsinc.com
N STO SAM HOU
5 11 17 JOLLY ROGER RD
These Advertisers Provide Services at Park
Jamaica Beach WEST BAY 13 BASIN
IDAY HOL T S T S 4TH ST FERR D Y N 2 RD
VE DY A MOO
Galveston T ER
R RT WA
EW AR T R D
E MIL RD
AN NC DU WAY
R ES D PIRAT
H 85 T TH 89
TO JAMAICA BEACH
LE MI 12 RD
MA R BLV INA D
TR AR EW
STELLA MARE RV RESORT
MAP NOT TO SCALE
THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT
ST ST 25TH
ST 46TH 45TH
O UE E AVEN Z AV ALVE DE G D O LV ARD N B R L BE AL W A SE
MA AL SP T S
L TRA CEN BLVD CITY
AR E H BOLIVSULA IN PEN
TO JAMAICA BEACH
RD /2 RT S1 WA E TE AV
AV WAY OAD
VE AY A ADW
275 E RSID
T IND POR
D AN IFI
MAP NOT TO SCALE
BOB SMITH RD
SAN LUIS PASS RD BRISTOW DR JAMAICA BEACH RD
HENRY MORGAN RD EDWARD TEACH RD
SHELBY DR N
SAN LUIS PASS RD
JOLLY ROGER RD
BURNET DR PANOLA DR SAN JACINTO DR
FORT BEND DR
MAP NOT TO SCALE
Relax and enjoy the fantastic view from our deck!
“Gour me with a t Burgers View”
Wed - Sun: 11am-9pm - CLOSED JAN
German Specialties, Gourmet Burgers Fresh Salads, Wines & Domestic or Imported Beer
11150 FM 3005 • 3.6 Miles West of 61st St. • (409) 740-3639
UR O T T A AIR BO
’s ewsom Hal N ay ston B e v l a Of G
With the “Gator Getter” Airboat Ecological Tours
YOUR SUMMER HEADQUARTERS 409.744.8677
RV SUPPLIES 6702 Seawall Blvd Galveston, TX 77551
About Stella Mare Stella Mare RV Resort has distinguished itself as the premiere destination RV resort for good reason! The convenient location offers first-class facilities and accommodations. Stella Mare’s caring staff continually strives to anticipate your vacation needs so you don’t have to. Our 25 acres of prime Galveston Island real estate is equipped with wide, palm tree-lined roads, along with generous pull- through spaces. Our grounds offer nearly 200 concrete sites that will accommodate an RV and two vehicles. With 100 extra-long pull through spaces, 17 premier spaces (that include extra green space) and 78 back -in spaces, everyone has a place to call their “home away from home. ”
25 Years Experience means done right the first time
Private Fishing Charters including Bay, Jetty, Shark & Offshore Trips
Call NOW to book your adventure! 409-698-7112 715 N Holiday Dr • www.gethookedfishingcharter.com
Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum 409-766-7827
Open Daily 10-5
20th St. at Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX
$35/ Month Special RV Specialist • Sales Service • Installation
High Speed Internet 281.667.1785 Rick Castro Authorized Retailer
© 2018 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 5-18 CH MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D1523 TCK 11221