RV Resort Four Seasons 1440 The Dalles Military Rd. Walla Walla, WA 99362 Walla Walla County www.rvresortfourseasons.com firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (509) 529-6072 Fax: (509) 529-2117 Guest Name: Site #: 2023 Guest Guides
Page 2 CALL EMERGENCY MAP NOT TO SCALE VEHICLE WASH PET WALK CREEK GARRISON PARK & PICNIC AREA AL L P ADS 30 OR 50 AM P UNLESS MARKED 30 AMP STOP CHECK-IN THE DALLES MILITARY ROAD ENTRANCE TRASH WINTER LANE SUMMER LANE F AL L LANE 1/4 MILE WALKING TRAIL GUEST / EXTRA PARKING LAUND R Y OFFICE STORE RESTROOMS SHOWERS WALKING THE PARK START/STOP SPRING LANE BACK-IN ONLY BACK-IN ONLY BACK-INONLY BACK-INONLY BACK-IN ONLY BACK-IN ONLYNOSE-IN ONLY NOSE-IN ONLY PULL-THROUGHBACK-IN ONLY 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 30 AMP 81 80 79 78 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 82 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 40 39 54 53 37 36 34 35 20 21 52 51 66 65 67 50 DEEP WATER WELL SHUT OFF WATER AWNING ALERT WATER PRESSURE UP TO 90 PSI RECOMMEND THE USE OF A WATER REGULATOR HIGH WINDS AT ANY TIME YOU MUST PROVIDE PADS UNDER YOUR STABILIZER JACKS AT ALL TIMES. Septic hookups are black or white screw-in adapters. NO SMOKING IN ANY BUILDING LIMIT 5 MPH SPEED RESTROOM COMBINATION # WI-FI CODE LIMITED WI-FI NO WIRELESS STREAMING NO LARGE FILE DOWNLOADS
It is your responsibility to read and understand the rules of RV Resort Four Seasons. If you object to the rules, you may, within one hour of check-in, return to the office and receive a full refund. Failure to observe the rules is considered a breach of your contract. You may be asked to leave without any refund if the rules are not followed.
Rent: Payable in advance. Rates are based on two persons; there is an additional charge of $1.00 per person per night. For weekly or monthly stay, rent is due on the “TO” date as specified on the receipt. Rents may be paid at the office or dropped in the mail slot at the office. (Late fees apply.)
3. No Tents Allowed; only registered and licensed recreational vehicles.
4. Extensions: If you decide to extend your stay, let us know by 11:00 am. Depending on reservations, you may have to move to another site.
5. Refunds: We do not give refunds.
6. Rugs or Artificial Grass may not be placed on grass area. (Kills our grass.)
7. Sewer Connections: Connections must be airtight. State law forbids any wastewater to be run on the ground. Resort sewer cap must be replaced when your sewer hose is disconnected. Sewer hose must be off the ground and have sufficient slope for drainage.
8. Pets are not permitted inside resort buildings, must be on a leash at all times and are not to be left unattended. Tie pets to RVs ONLY – "NOT WATER LINES OR PARK PROPERTY". Do not walk pets between RV sites and do not let dogs bark continuously. Pet litter must be picked up immediately. (*See Map for Pet Walk Area)
9. No Pet Fencing.
10. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the Restrooms, Laundry facilities, or when by the creek. No chalk writing on pavement; No playing between RV Sites; No playing around Office, Restrooms, Laundry Sidewalks or around Entrance to Resort.
11. Skateboards are prohibited. Bicycles, Scooters and Rollerblades™ are to be ridden on the asphalt only, not in entrance area or around buildings.
12. Parking & Extra Vehicles: Each site may have one RV and one vehicle. Please see Resort Manager to arrange for extra vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the space allotted to you. WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR PARKING INFRACTIONS. DO NOT PARK IN OPEN SPACES. The streets are to be kept clear for emergency vehicles and for traffic access. You are not to park by the trash containers. Monthly Tenants–No Parking on Grass. Charges may apply for violation.
13. RV & Vehicle Washing on your site is Prohibited. Please use the designated area as shown on the Resort map.
14. Vacated Spaces: Vacated spaces shall be returned to their original condition by the registrant before leaving.
15. Laundry Room: Please observe the rules posted in the laundry room. Laundry shall not be hung out to dry at any site. No pet blankets in washers or dryers.
16. Showers: Before showering, please make sure curtain is closed to avoid excessive water on floors. When finished, spread inside wet shower curtain to dry. Be courteous to the next person, leave showers neat and tidy. No street shoes are to be worn in the showers. No bare feet in buildings.
17. Garbage is to be put in plastic bags and tied before placing in garbage cans. No rubbish will be allowed to accumulate. Do not leave rubbish outside your RV. No Dumping.
18. Tire Covers: Covers designed to protect RV and vehicle tires from the weather must be commercial products.
19. Fuels or other combustible or explosive materials (other than RV connected Propane tanks) may not be kept on site.
20. Damage: Registrants are responsible for their guests and any damages to Resort facilities.
21. Guests: Registrants must have their guests report to the front office and are responsible for all their guests and informing them of parking regulations.
22. Any alterations or changes on sites or RVs need to be approved by the owner. Residents are liable for any vehicle drip damage to the asphalt and vehicle must be removed until fixed. No major repairs, oil changes, or spray painting in the Resort.
23. Tampering with resort electrical services or connections is strictly forbidden. Please contact the Manager in case of trouble.
Things to Avoid: No bikes or walking between RV sites. No open fires. No firearms. No fireworks. No Fire Pits. No littering. No parking anywhere except your site.
No Fire Pits.
to be removed from truck.
of Rules will result in your being asked to leave
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND ENJOYMENT, OUR RESORT OFFERS YOU ...
Page 3 Amenities Guidelines • DIRECTV • Restrooms and Showers • Air-Conditioned Laundry Facility • Mini-Store: Emergency Parts, Ice • Large Rig Friendly Pull-Thrus • Handicap Access • Park & Picnic Area by Creek • Full Hookups - 30 & 50 amp (Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rates) • Telephone Hookup at each site (Call 1-800-244-1111 for installation) • Free Limited Wireless Internet • Lounge area in office with wide-screen TV We, the owners/management of RV Resort Four Seasons, will treat you the way we would want to be treated. In return, we ask that you extend the same courtesies to us. We are proud of our Resort and facilities and need your support and cooperation in keeping them in good condition. Thank you! Check-In 1 pm • Check-Out 11 am • Quiet Hours 10 pm to 8 am
without a refund. THANK YOU & ENJOY YOUR VISIT!
MILL CREEK 12TH ST SE 12TH ST SE LAMPERTI SE POPLAR LA R CH A VE NE MYRA RD GOSE ST HUSS E Y ST C A MPBELL RD 8TH ST SE 6TH ST SE 4TH ST SE 3RD ST SE C ST NE B ST WALLULA AVE WALLULA AVE PEARMAIN AVE HERITAGE RD PINE DELL AVE C OLLEGE A VE S SE BROADWAY A VE BENN SE MEADOWBROOK ROOK BLVD L A MBE R T MYRA RD 125 12 KENWOOD TO PASCO & LOWDEN US POST OFFICE 99324 FIRE STATION FIRE STATION WALLA W PARK MODEL TO MILTONFREEWATER PENDLETON, (HWY 11 IN OR) WALLA COLLEGE PLACE WALLA WALLA COLLEGE BMX TRACK EXIT MYRA RD / COLLEGE PL NOT TO SCALE MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDERS 8 9 6 10 SUNNYSIDE RD STATELINE RD LOCUST RD CROCKET T FERNDALE RD W BALLOU RD APPLETON RD EASTSIDE RD EASTSIDE RD RD POWELL RD N MAINST S MAIN ST NE 8TH AVE NE 7TH AVE NE 6TH AVE COLLEGEST F RE E W A T E R WINESAP RD WINESAP RD TURN-A-LUM RD WINESAP RD HODGENRD O LD H WY N O 33 9 11 11 11 SE 15TH AVE SW 10TH AVE E BROADWAY AVE SE 11TH AVE 125 F RE E W A T E R O LD H WY N O 33 9 WALLA WALLA RIVER WALLA WALLA RIVER WALLA WALLA RIVER WASHINGTON OREGON MILTONFREEWATER ORE G O N 1 12 2 WE DELIVER 509-527-8800 517 S. 9th AVENUE SANDWICHES • PASTA WINGS & MORE 1008 S. Main St. Milton - Freewater, OR 97862 Sun 11-5pmMon-Sat 10-7pm Beer Wine 606 North Main Milton-Freewater, OR 97862 (541) 861-3778 wallawallacheesecompany.com Bringthis ad for 20%discount 1 2 3 Page 4
T A USICK W A Y SUMACH ST 2ND AVE BOYER AVE 1 3 T H AVE S POPLAR ST WAINWRIGHTDR PINE ST W ABADIE ST WROSEST CHESTNUT ST W MALCOLM ST ORCHARD ST TIETAN ST W 3RD AVE S 2ND AVE S 1ST AVE S PALOUSESTPARK ST 4TH AVE S 4TH A VE S 9T AVE S 15THAVE 3RD A VE S ALDER ST E 5TH AVESWOODLANDAVEAVERYST DELL AVE WILBURA VE S ASHST C AS C ADES B L UE ST CLIN T ON ST CE D AR ST CRISS LN LINKLN MELROSE ST PARKST REES AVE BAKERSTTOUCHET STOUCHET OAK ST CHESTNUT ST EMMA ST MAINSTW BIRCH STWBENNETT BOYER AVEOYER TACOMA ST R OOS E VE L T ST DIVISION ST ROSE STE OSE 8TH AVE9THAVE S W I L B U R A V E N CHESTNUT ST E E ISAACS AVE HOWARD ST BRYANT AVE PLEASANT ST PLEASANT ST SCHOOL AVE BERNEY DR SPOKANE KANE E MAIN ST CHRIST M AS T REE DR A ST CST BST WHITMAN DRAN ST Y A W T R O P R I A 6THAVE AVE MUSEUM R D BURNSST GEORGE ST AMPHITHEATER RD A ATER PAINE 9TH10TH 12 COLVILLE ST OLVILLE12THAV S 9TH A VE ALDER STW POPLAR ST W THE DALLES MILITARY RD E AERONCA AVE E BEECH AVE E BOEING AVE EISAACSAVE WHITMAN COLLEGE US FOREST SERVICE FORT ALLA WALLA PARK FORT WALLA WALLA ARK & MUSEUM MODEL AIRPORT VETERANS MEDICAL CENTER PLAZA WAY SHOPPING CENTER & OR OR) CHAMBER OF COMMERCE VETERANS MEMORIAL POOL ALLA WALLA PROVIDENCE URGENT CARE BORLESKE STADIUM STADIUM PIONEER PARK WALLA WALLA COMMUNITY COLLEGE TO DAYTON & LEWISTON, ID WASHINGTON STATE PENITENTIARY ST MARY LIBRARY CITY HALL COURTHOUSE POST OFFICE 99362 VETERANS MEMORIAL MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE BMX TRACK SPORTS COMPLEX TO AIRPORT KIRKMAN HOUSE MUSEUM EXIT 2ND AVE CITY CENTER EXIT REES AVE EXIT CLINTON ST EXIT WILBUR AVE SOUTHEASTERN WASHINGTON FAIRGROUNDS These Businesses Are Recommended By Your Host. Please Let Them Know That We Sent You RV RESORT RV RESORT FOUR SEASONS 3 5 4 7 11 1644 Plaza Way Phone: (509) 526-5770 Mon-Fri, 8AM-6PM Sat, 10AM-4PM ! ! !UPS/FedEx Shipping Copy Center Wine Shipping Notary Faxing Packing ! ! Keys Mailboxes Cards ! ! ! 4 1898 Dalles Military Rd Walla Walla. PARK! PARK! PARK!
• Fort Walla Walla Museum - open daily ALL year
• Kennel Club Dog Show (Pendleton Convention Center)
• Walla Walla Spring Release Weekend
- Introduction of new wines
• Cinco de Mayo (Milton-Freewater)
• Junior Show (Milton-Freewater)
• Waitsburg Celebration Days (Waitsburg)
• Blue Mountain Autocross
• Hot Air Balloon Stampede
• Mule Mania and Dayton Days (Dayton)
• Farmers Market all Summer (Saturdays & Sundays)
• Fort Walla Walla Days
• All-Wheels Weekend (Dayton)
• Whitman College Annual Wine Tasting Event
• Frazier Farmstead Summer Festival (Milton-Freewater)
• Sweet Onion Festival
• 4th of July at Pioneer Park
• Summer Dance Festival
• Fun Days (College Place)
• Caledonian Games (Athena)
• Brews by the Blues (Milton-Freewater)
• Fort Walla Walla Museum Ice Cream Social
• Muddy Frogwater Festival (Milton-Freewater)
• Outdoor Musical Play (Amphitheater Whitman College)
• Milton-Freewater Rocks
• German Heritage Day
• Fall Harvest Festival
• Wheelin’ Walla Walla Weekend
• Columbia County Fair (Dayton)
• Pendleton Roundup (Pendleton)
• Bruce Mansion Fall Festival (Pioneer Fall Festival), (Waitsburg)
• Grape/Wine Crush through October
• Walla Walla Fair & Frontier Days Labor Day Weekend (Fairgrounds)
• Italian Heritage Days & Parade
• Sheep to Shawl (Kirkman House Museum)
• Fall Release Weekend and Walla Walla Valley Wine Tasting & Auction
• Holiday Farmers Market
• Holiday Barrel Tasting
• Macy’s Christmas Parade of Lights (Downtown Walla Walla)
• Christmas Magic Parade & Tree Lighting (Milton-Freewater)
The park owner, Mr. Charles Nelson had a vision for Walla Walla, Washington. Mr. Nelson had built mobilehome and RV parks in the past and saw the need for one in this fine community. He began to design and build on this property in 1992, and in March of 1993 the park opened. Immediately it was a wonderful success for our town.
We lost Mr. Nelson this past year at 94. His daughter, Jeanette, has been working here for many years and will continue to carry on Mr. Nelson’s dream.
We have seen a lot of new development in Walla Walla throughout the years. The wine industry has brought many travelers to the area. We are the New Napa Valley according to many folks. Individuals have visited us from all around the world and it has been a wonderful experience meeting new people daily. Travelers are fun to visit with. They share their stories of their journeys of where they have been and where they are headed. Our staff here at RV Resort Four Seasons love to share our insight into the many attractions that Walla Walla Valley has to bestow upon its guests. We strive to make people feel special while here, after all they are our personal guests and we aim to please. The many referrals in which we receive from previous visitors is the greatest compliment any business could ask for.
From our family to yours, we thank you and hope you enjoy the park as much as Our Family.
Your Guide to Campground Etiquette
Observe Check-In/Out times. Arrive at or after check-in time and leave before check-out time.
Respect your neighbors. Do not walk through other campsites and keep all items on your site.
Be mindful of your noise level. Keep all noise at a decent level at all times.
Observe Quiet Times. Keep noise level of talking, children and pets low and music off during posted quiet hours.
Go the speed limit. Observe the speed limit at all times and be aware of people, children and pets while driving.
Keep a tidy campsite. Pick up all food and garbage throughout the day and clean and organize site at end of the night.
Keep all facilities clean. Pick up after yourself and report any spills or broken equipment immediately.
Be a responsible pet owner. Keep your pets leashed and in your control at all times and always pick up after your dog.
Follow all campground rules. Be aware of all campground rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their time and stays safe.
We want to hear from you! Let us know of any issues so we can help. We are here to resolve any issues— do not leave the campground unhappy.
your stay! Our number one priority is to ensure all campers have a fun, enjoyable and comfortable stay.
JIM TACKETT HOME LOAN SPECIALIST NMLS 498681 email@example.com (509) 654-9556 churchillmortgage.com 5 Page 7 Walla Walla TV Guide
Channels Subject To Change 2 FOX 3 CBS 4 CW 5 NBC 6 ABC 7 ESPN 8 ESPN 2 9 FS1 10 Ovation 11 HGTV 12 Food 13 HMM 14 MSNBC 15 Newsmax 16 N/A 17 Paramount 18 UPTV 19 Hallmark 20 Freeform 21 CNN 22 FOX News 23 TBS 24 TNT 25 Lifetime 26 FOX Business 27 USA 28 AMC 29 E! 30 TV Land 31 Bravo 32 We TV 33 CMT 34 POP 35 Sundance 36 BBC 37 Animal Planet 38 A&E 39 INSP 40 Comedy Central 41 Accuweather 42 The Weather Channel 43 FX 44 TCM 45 Cartoon Network 46 Disney Jr. 47 ION 48 SyFy 49 FXX
LIMIT 5 MPH SPEED
© 2022 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 9-22 JRN MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D0999 BAA 14346 TOP BRANDS INVENLARGE T Boots, Work & Western W For The Whole Family Great Selection Large & Talls too! 2254 E. Isaacs • Open 7 Days 509-529-3600 N ew York Sto Western Out fit ters, I firstname.lastname@example.org www.beelineautocenter.com 1205 S. College Ave. • College Place Across from Andy’s Market 509-525-8560 COMPLETE AUTO SERVICE FOREIGN • DOMESTIC Fuel - Gas and Diesel • Leased Propane Tanks for RVs • Local Service • Auto Refill Available • Bulk Propane Tanks for RVs www.ferrellgas.com Call For Hours 509-525-8122 Rose & Avery (509) 540-9047 13 E. Main St. Walla Walla Walla Walla Pasta Factory wallawallapastafactory.com Tues. - Thurs.: 4:00 - 9:00 Fri. - Sat. : 12:00 - 9:00 House Made Pasta& Sauces Just Minutes Away Parts, Service, Sales 53816 W Crockett Rd Milton-Freewater, OR 97862 No SalesTax on Parts& Service 541-938-6563 WALLA-WALLA, TRI-CITIES AND SURROUNDING AREAS “Serving You at Your Home Away from Home” 509-956-5408 email@example.com • bluemountainmobilerv.com JED HEADLEY Full Service Grocery Serving the Community for over 50 Years Family Owned 1117 S. College Ave. • College Place www.andysmarket.com509-529-1003 Check our website for weekly specials and monthly sales 10 9 6 11 8 7 TAKE PRIDE IN AMERICA We’ve all seen litter scattered alongside a roadway. Do you know how long it will take to decompose to non-recognizable form? “Please Don’t Litter!” Styrofoam Never Aluminum 80-100 yrs Plastic bags 10-20 yrs Plastic coated cartons 5 yrs Plastic containers 50-80 yrs Cigarette butts 10-12 yrs Orange peels up to 6 mo Paper containers 2-5 mo