Kansas City South
RV Park 33565 Metcalf Road • Louisburg, KS 66053 Phone: 913-377-2722 • Fax: 913-376-3304 Toll Free Reservations: 866-888-6779 • www.rutladeroutpost.com You are in Miami County (for weather information)
Under New Ownership
Open All Year!
M MILY OTOR FA
A CH ASS O C
2018 - 2019
Homemade Daily Specials • Pies • Cinnamon Rolls
Thursday Fried Chicken & Dessert Buffet 11AM-2PM Sunday Brunch Buffet 9AM-2PM www.missbscafe.com 913-837-5974 1006 S. Metcalf Mon-Sat 6AM-2PM • Sun 7AM-2PM • Closed Tuesday 2
THE LIQUOR DEPOT 1006 S. Metcalf
“If we don’t have it, we’ll get it.”
Kevin Vohs, Pharm D
100 W. Crestview, Suite 120 Hours: Mon - Fri 8am-7pm Saturday 8am-2pm
White’s Automotive Inc.
Full Service Auto Repair Tire Sales & Service
20% off ordered cases 10% off wine every Monday
See us for all your car care needs! 6
802 South Metcalf Ave Louisburg
M-F 8 - 6
Sat. 8 - 12
“The Home of $50 Over Factory Invoice” State-of-the-Art Facility With Award Winning Sales and Service!
Open 6 Days a Week Since 1979
Located at the Intersection of 68 Hwy & 69 Hwy
TIMBERCREEK BAR & GRILL Lunch & Dinner Served 7 Days a Week
Sunday Prime Rib Brunch 9 am to 2 pm
DAILY SPECIALS Salads • Sandwiches • Entrees ... & Much More
Serving Award Winning BBQ
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT T WEEKENDS
14 E. Amity St., Louisburg, KS
DAILY HAPPY HOUR 3PM TO 6PM
OUTDOOR SEATING • CARRY OUT
2ND ST 3RD ST
POST OFFICE 66053
7TH ST ELM ST
8TH ST 9TH ST
TO RUTLADER OUTPOST
KANSAS HWY 68
7 MILES TO RUTLADER OUTPOST RV PARK
W 327TH ST
OLD 69 HWY
W 303RD ST
W 311TH ST
HEDGE LANE CT
W 311TH ST
TO RUTLADER OUTPOST
169 TO OSAWATOMIE
W 327TH ST
We Support These 8 Mobile Services
OLD KANSAS CITY RD
LONE STAR RD
GOLD ST SILVER ST PEARL ST AGATE ST
W 299TH ST VICTORY LN
TO KANSAS CITY
HEDGE LANE RD
69 METCALF RD
TO KANSAS CITY & BELTON
US HW Y
N 3RD ST METCALF RD
E CRESTVIEW DR
W CRESTVIEW DR
TO KANSAS CITY
69 W 335TH ST
W 343RD ST
SEVERE WEATHER INFORMATION ANDREW DONIPHAN ATCHISON
LEAVENWORTH WYANDOTTE DOUGLAS FRANKLIN
We are located in Miami County, Kansas. Please refer to the county map below to determine your relationship to storm warnings in nearby counties.
RUTLADER RV PARK IS LOCATED IN MIAMI COUNTY
THESE BUSINESSES ARE RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOST. PLEASE LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE STAYING AT
RUTLADER OUTPOST RV PARK.
MIDDLE CREEK LAKE
W 359TH ST
TO FT SCOTT
TO DREXEL, MO
335th St SITE # 61 62 63 64 65
66 67 68 69 70
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
ENTRANCE LAUNDRY WOMEN
RV PARK OFFICE
COMMUNITY CENTER RUTLADER
To Middle Creek Fishing Lake ( 1/2 Mile )
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 PRIVATE BUSINESS PRIVATE BUSINESS
Swing Set & Play Area
SELF-STORAGE PRIVATE BUSINESS
Fountain & Waterfall
Extended Warranty & Insurance Welcome
24-Hour Service Phone Line: 913-893-6949
Quality On-Site Service • Parts & Accessories • Licensed & Insured
Office: 913-294-2733 • 32747 Lone Star Rd. • Paola, KS
www.azmobilerv.com 59 60
Dr. Elizabeth • Medical Wilcox • Surgical Dr. Timothy • Boarding Lyon • Grooming 700 W. Amity • Louisburg, KS 66053 • 913-837-5341
10 11 12
38 .... FOX
9..... ABC 41 .... NBC 19 ...... IND 50 ...... IND
Help support pediatric cancer research by donating today!
29 ...... IND
62 ...... IND
Visit www.stjude.org to donate online or simply mail a check to: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 501 St. Jude Place Memphis, TN 38105
ACCESS TO STATE PARK WALKING TRAIL
Check-Out Time 12 PM
Quiet Time 10 PM to 8 AM
GOT STUFF? “WE’VE GOT ROOM! • Dry Storage Units • Climate Controlled (Will Not Freeze) • Well Lit Surroundings Toll Free:
• Easy Access • 24-Hour Video Monitoring & Surveillance • Month-to-Month Rental
866-888-6779 Page 5
RUTLADER OUTPOST RV PARK!
We want your stay to be one that you will remember. We are very proud of our Park and we hope you will let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience. • CHECK-IN: You are registered to a specific site. Please do not change sites without checking with the Office. Rate includes two persons; extra persons are $2.00 each (children under 8, free).
• SEVERE WEATHER: A Storm Shelter is located in the same building as the restrooms.
• CHECK-OUT TIME: 12 pm (Noon) unless by prior arrangement. Please re-register by 11 am if you wish to extend your stay. There will be a $2.00 per hour charge after check-out time.
• OPEN FIRES: No open ground fires at any time. Fires in approved containers only.
• OFFICE HOURS: Open 7 Days a Week: 9 am – 6 pm. There is a Night Registration available after hours. In case of emergency, call 913-837-0185 or 913-212-8695. • GUESTS: If you are going to receive guests, please leave their names at the Office. • QUIET HOURS: 10 pm to 8 am. • CHILDREN: Parents are responsible for children’s safety and behavior at all times while in the Park, bathrooms and pond area. Children under 14 must be under parental supervision at all times. • SMOKING: All park buildings are SMOKE FREE ZONES. Please keep cigarette butts off the ground. • SPEED LIMIT: The speed limit is 5 mph. Exit in the direction of your site to avoid damaging Park equipment or landscaping. • CLEANLINESS: All personal equipment must be kept neat and tidy within your assigned site. All trash must be bagged and deposited in the dumpsters.
• PETS: See guidelines on back page of this guide.
• FIREWORKS/FIREARMS: It is unlawful to discharge fireworks or firearms on Park property. • RV WASH: Schedule in Office. Please conserve water. Washing RVs must be approved by Management – $8.00 charge. • MOTOR VEHICLES: Must be operated only by licensed drivers. Licensed two-wheel vehicles are allowed only between your campsite and the Office entrance. No ATVs. Working on vehicles is prohibited in the park. • NO BIKE / TRIKE / SCOOTER RIDING ON GRASS OR AFTER DARK. • BICYCLES: Ride slowly, and stay on the roadway. • ANY PERSON WHO DEFACES OR DESTROYS PARK PROPERTY WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ITS FULL VALUE. This includes trees, picnic tables, electric boxes and water hydrants. • TABLES: No barbecue grills or citronella candles on tabletops. Guests will be responsible for damage. • GARBAGE & TRASH: Please keep a clean campsite. All trash and refuse must be bagged and put into Park’s Dumpster.
• SITE: One RV and one tow vehicle per site. PLEASE DO • FISHING: Only registered guests may fish in the pond. NOT PARK ON GRASS. Park extra vehicles in parking A Kansas fishing license is required at the Middle Creek lot, not in roadway or on other sites. State Fishing Lake. • SEWERS: Air and watertight connections required • TENTS: No tent camping allowed in the park at at each end of sewer hose. Please do not put feminine anytime. products or diapers in the drains. It will block the sewer! • RUTLADER OUTPOST RV PARK IS • LAUNDRY & RESTROOMS: Open 24 hours a day, PRIVATE PROPERTY: We are not responsible except for cleaning. Please stay with laundry, and remove for loss or injury from fire, floods, theft, tornadoes, from washers and dryers promptly at the end of each falling trees or electrical failures. PLEASE BE SAFETY cycle. Please help us keep our facility neat and clean. CONSCIOUS. WE WILL IMMEDIATELY EVICT, Dish washing is not permitted in the laundry or restroom WITH NO REFUND, ANYONE WHO IS PUBLICLY facilities. Children are to be accompanied at all times. DRUNK, VIOLATING PARK RULES OR CREATING We strive to keep our restrooms clean and appreciate you A DISTURBANCE. We are not responsible for personal letting us know of any condition requiring our attention. injury or property loss. We reserve the right to select our NO CLOTHESLINES OR RACKS OUTSIDE CAMPER. clientele and visitors. Observing these few simple Park guidelines will make your stay (as well as your neighbors) • MAIL AND MESSAGES: Mail and messages are in a pleasant one. the Office. Emergency messages will be delivered.
We’re here to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know. If you had a good time please tell others. We hope you come back again soon! Page 6
THINGS TO REMEMBER
LOUISBURG MIDDLE CREEK
STATE FISHING LAKE & RUTLADER WILDLIFE AREA Lake users are reminded to observe boundary fences. Do not stray onto adjoining private land without the landowner’s permission. Vehicles are permitted on maintained roads only. Primitive camping is permitted as posted, but please take your trash with you. Alcoholic liquor is prohibited. Cereal malt beverages prohibited from 9:00 pm - 6:00 am, daily. Special creel and length limits may be in effect for some fish species. Check the Kansas Fishing Regulations Summary and all posted notices. Consult area information signs for additional rules and regulations on the area. Fires are authorized only in provided metal fire rings and grills. Motorized vessels on state fishing lakes shall be operated for hunting and fishing only. Swimming is prohibited.
• 72 Full Hookup Sites with 30 & 50 Amps • 24 Pull-Through Sites • Camp Store • Laundry • Showers
• Storm Shelter • Meeting Rooms • Free Wi-Fi • Common Areas with fire ring and Charcoal Grill • Children’s Swing Set and Play Area
Hillsdale Office 26001 W. 255th St. Paola, KS 66071 Area Office (913) 783-4507 Regional Office (785) 273-6740 www.ksoutdoors.com
• In Park Fishing Lake (no license required) • Access to State Fishing Lake (KS Fishing License required) • Access to State Park Walking Trails
THINGS TO SEE & DO AROUND LOUISBURG! Miami County Historical Museum – Open All Year, Mon. - Sat. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Free Admission. 913-294-4940 www.thinkmiamicountyhistory.com Louisburg Aquatic Center – Open Memorial Day through Labor Day. 913-837-3555 Louisburg Farmer’s Market – Every Saturday morning, June through September. 2nd St. & Mulberry. 913-438-5397 Louisburg Middle Creek Fishing Lake – KS fishing license required. 913-783-4507
Powell Observatory – Every Saturday night at dusk from May through October. 913-438-3825 www.askconline.org Louisburg Cider Mill – Open Year Round. 913-837-5202 Cedar Cove Feline Conservation & Education Center – (913) 837-5515 New Lancaster General Store & Winery – (913) 377-4689 Rutlader Outpost is 25 minutes from Kansas City and all it has to offer, including casinos, museums, shopping, restaurants, jazz clubs and world-famous Kansas City Barbecue!
Every Tuesday at 7:00 PM Coffee • Refreshments Fellowship
Lots of Country Gospel Music
Pastor Carl Garrett
913-956-9080 • email@example.com 10
Gas • Diesel Pumps Open 24 Hours
Convenience Store Fishing Tackle Live Bait 12
304 S. Metcalf • Louisburg
PET RULES Paola Walmart Supercenter Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
HUNTING • FISHING • CAMPING GROCERIES • DELI • BAKERY RV & AUTO SUPPLIES PHARMACY • VISION CENTER (913) 294-5400 310 Hedge Ln., Paola, KS 66071 • www.walmart.com
Locally Owned & Operated in Louisburg, KS
• Livestock Feed • Supplements • Pet Supplies • Fencing Materials • Farm & Ranch Supplies
Located North of Casey’s on Broadway
204 N. Louisburg, KS 913-837-1440 hometownfeedandsupply.net
Save 5% on all Cash or Check Purchases
Ask About Delivery Services And Volume Discounts
Open 7 Days a Week
M - F 8 AM - 6 PM; Sat 8 AM - 4 PM; Sun 11 AM - 4 PM
Your pets are welcome, but the following rules are strictly enforced. • Please keep your pet leashed (no longer than 6') and under control at all times. • Pets must remain in visual observation by their owners at all times when outside the owner’s RV/Vehicle. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended at any time (includes on/in ropes, chains, pens, cages). • Aggressive or Barking dogs who are disruptive to neighbors may impact your ability to stay in our park. • Please help your pet be respectful of neighbors and park property and not allow them to wander into other’s camping site or to urinate on power pedestals, buildings, benches, or other structures. • Owners are expected to clean up after their pets and dispose of waste properly (bagged and in the dumpster).
© 2017 AGSPUB.COM • CROWLEY, TX 76036 • (877) 518-1989 • 11-17 JRN MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION • D1596 KBB 12455