03. COMMERCIAL ADS Nivea for Men 04. MOVIE When a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of terrorism and a betrayal of those closest to him, the crew face trials that will test them as never before. That is The Fate of furious, the last film of the Fast and Furious movies. 05. MUSIC African Music group to watch in 2017. 06. LIFESTYLE The ten tips to become a successful person in everything you do in life 08. TOURISM Things you were never know about Kilimanjaro Mountain (The roof of Africa) 09. BRANDING The new Organization established at Mbeya University of Science and technology that focus to innovate the individual and groups ICT Projects.
10. ARTICLE Meet an exceptional Monkey from north-western part of South America that can help a persons who are paraplegic.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER Martin Gerald CONTENTS Martin Gerald Emil Ndosi
ON THE COVER Photo credits: Pexels.com
CREATIVE IDEAS Monifere Pupoo Emil Ndosi Habet Gabriel Hassan kisengenya
LAYOUT Martin Gerald
SPECIAL THANKS Legancy Msumari Ignatious Gratious
PHOTOGRAPHER Hassan kisengenya
CONTENTS PROOF Habet Gabriel
ON THE COVER Kenyan Woman Photo credits: buoart.com
Copyright 2017 Oneclick Media Group. No part of this magazine may be reproduced in any form or stored on a retrieval system without the prior permission of the publisher. The publisher cannot accept responsibility for any errors that may appear, or for any consequence of using the information herein. 02 | April 2017 Oneclick
03 | April 2017 Oneclick
Summary Directed by
F. Gary Gray
Neal H. Moritz Vin Diesel Michael Fottrell
THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS
Characters by Gary Scott Thompson
Vin Diesel Dwayne Johnson Jason Statham Michelle Rodriguez
The Fate of the Furious (F8) is an American action film directed by F. Gary Gray and written by Chris Morgan. It is the eighth installment in The Fast and the Furious franchise. The film star Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Nathalie Emmanuel, Kurt Russell, Scott Eastwood, Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren.
Tyrese Gibson Chris Bridges Nathalie Emmanuel Kurt Russell
The Fate of the Furious marks the first film of the franchise since The Fast and the Furious. Tokyo Drift (2006) not to star Paul Walker, who died in a single-vehicle crash on November 30, 2013, during the filming of Furious 7. The Fate of the Furious world premiered in Berlin on April 4 and is scheduled to be released in theaters April 14, and receive a day-and-date release across major markets like the U.S., China, U.K., and India
Anticlockwise from the left: F. Gary Gray, Director of The Fate of the Furious (F8) , Jason Statham,screen play, Charlize Theron screen play and Vin Diesel, producer and screen play.
04 | April 2017 Oneclick
Scott Eastwood Charlize Theron Helen Mirren Music by
Stephen F. Windon
Christian Wagner Paul Rubell
Production company Original Film One Race Films Perfect World Pictures Distributed by
April 4, 2017 (Berlin)
Navy kenzo is a Tanzanian music group formed in 2013, by Aika who is a female rapper and singer, and Nahreel who is a producer, singer and rapper. Navy kenzo was the results after the breakup of Pah One which was comprising of Nahreel, Aika, Igwee and Ola. Navy Kenzo became popular with their third single called Chelewa and managed to be a big tune in Tanzania. In August 2014, Nahreel finally opened his own Company called The Industry, the company comprises The Industry studios (Label, Production, Management) and The industry school of Music (TISM) where he is able to establish all his year’s work in one. The Industry has since then worked upon many major projects with different companies and artists. Navy Kenzo is under management of The Industry studio. The song kamatia that produced by Nahreel and performed by Navy kenzo penetrate across the Africa and get the nomination on Mtv MAMA as a best group in 2016. Nany kenzo is doing well with their Album titled “AIM (Above Inna Minute)” that is popular and available on all music streaming platform world wide including Tidal, Spotify and Deezer.
05 | April 2017 Oneclick
BEHIND THE SUCCESS Ten Tips to Achieve Anything You Want in Life 01. Focus on commitment, not motivation Just how committed are you to your goal? How important is it for you, and what are you willing to sacrifice in order to achieve it? If you find yourself fully committed, motivation will follow. 02. Seek knowledge, not results If you focus on the excitement of discovery, improving, exploring and experimenting, your motivation will always be fueled. If you focus only on results, your motivation will be like weather— it will die the minute you hit a storm. So the key is to focus on the journey, not the destination. Keep thinking about what you are learning along the way and what you can improve. 03. Make the journey fun It’s an awesome game! The minute you make it serious, there’s a big chance it will start carrying a heavy emotional weight and you will lose perspective and become stuck again.
06 | April 2017 Oneclick
04. Get rid of stagnating thoughts Thoughts influence feelings and feelings determine how you view your work. You have a lot of thoughts in your head, and you always have a choice of which ones to focus on: the ones that will make you emotionally stuck (fears, doubts) or the ones that will move you forward (excitement, experimenting, trying new things, stepping out of your comfort zone). 05. Use your imagination Next step after getting rid of negative thoughts is to use your imagination. When things go well, you are full of positive energy, and when you are experiencing difficulties, you need to be even more energetic. So rename your situation. If you keep repeating I hate my work, guess which feelings those words will evoke? It’s a matter of imagination! You can always find something to learn even from the worst boss in the world at the most boring job. I have a great exercise for you: Just for three days, think and say positive things only. See what happens.
Three things to consider inorder to success
1 TIME MANAGEMENT set of principles, practices, skills, tools and systems that help you to use your time to accomplish what you want
2 GOAL SETTING A goal is a desired result or possible outcome that a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve something that you hope to achieve in the future:
06. Stop being nice to yourself. Motivation means action and action brings results. Sometimes your actions fail to bring the results you want. So you prefer to be nice to yourself and not put yourself in a difficult situation. You wait for the perfect timing, for an opportunity, while you drive yourself into stagnation and sometimes even into depression. Get out there, challenge yourself, do something that you want to do even if you are afraid. 07. Get rid of distractions. Meaningless things and distractions will always be in your way, especially those easy, usual things you would rather do instead of focusing on new challenging and meaningful projects. Learn to focus on what is the most important. Write a list of timewasters and hold yourself accountable to not do them.
3 STRATEGy plan A strategy is a way of describing how you are going to get things done. it tries to broadly answer the question, “How do we get there from here?”
09. Plan. Know your three steps forward. You do not need more. Fill out your weekly calendar, noting whenyou will do what and how. When-what-how is important to schedule. Review how each day went by what you learned and revise what you could improve. 10. Protect yourself from burnout. It’s easy to burn out when you are very motivated. Observe yourself to recognize any signs of tiredness and take time to rest. Your body and mind rest when you schedule relaxation and fun time into your weekly calendar. Do diverse tasks, keep switching between something creative and logical, something physical and still, working alone and with a team. Switch locations. Meditate, or just take deep breaths, close your eyes, or focus on one thing for five minutes.
08. Don't rely on others. You should never expect others to do it for you, not even your partner, friend or boss. They are all busy with their own needs. No one will make you happy or achieve your goals for you.
07 | April 2017 Oneclick
Mount Kilimanjaro The roof of Africa Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain on the African continent and the highest free-standing mountain in the world. The name is a mix of the Swahili word Kilima, meaning “mountain,” and the kichagga word Njaro, loosely translated as “whiteness.” Another is that Kilimanjaro is the European pronunciation of a KiChagga phrase meaning “we failed to climb it.” Kilimanjaro has three volcanic cones, Mawenzi, Shira and Kibo. The oldest person ever to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro was 87 year old Frenchman Valtee Daniel 08 | April 2017 Oneclick
and the fasted verified ascent of Mt. Kilimanjaro occurred in 2001 when Italian Bruno Brunod summitted Uhuru Peak in 5 hours 38 minutes 40 seconds. The fastest roundtrip was accomplished in 2004, when local guide Simon Mtuy went up and down the mountain in 8 hours 27 minutes. South African Bernard Goosen twice scaled Mt. Kilimanjaro in a wheelchair. His first summit in 2003, took nine days, his second four years later, took only six.
MIIC MUST Ict Solutions and Innovation Centre
Background There has been a tremendous growth of businesses in Tanzania due to various reasons such as discovery of natural recourses, Mobile money banking and industrial revolution, hence attracting different investors MUST established a centre â€œMUST ICT Solutions and Innovation Centreâ€?-MIIC to strengthen minds of students and staff to create innovative solutions to solve problems in society. The University will use these innovations and solutions to engage industry in creating business that will stimulate economic activities in the country.The centre shall create collaboration
with other organizations and engage in innovative activities that will generate economic activity and add value to industries, entrepreneurs, students and the general public. Some of the activities to be done by MIIC include and not limited to conducting consultation seminars and research, development of intellectual property services, engaging in development of content and education applications. In order to engage industry and government MUST will select key partners in defined areas of engagement that it will work with in order to protect business interests.
Vision The vision of MIIC is to be a leading and cutting edge in ICT solutions and innovation across global by providing innovative
technological projects that are customer centered thus offer solutions to the society.
09 | April 2017 Oneclick
he white faced capuchin, also known as the white headed capuchin and the white throated capuchin, is a medium sized species of monkey and the most intelligent monkeys in the world having a distinctive prehensile tail that is often carried coiled up and is used to help support the monkey when it is feeding beneath a branch native to the forests of Central America and the northwestern part of South America. They can be found from Colombia to Brazil, Panama. They are also available in major parts of Costa Rica. Major national parks, such as Santa Rosa National Park, Corcovado National Park, La Selva, San Vito, San Jose, and Monteverde natural reserve are having white faced capuchin. The white faced capuchin is a highly adaptable mammal and is known to live in all different types of forest in Central and South America.
10 | April 2017 Oneclick
Although the white faced capuchin mainly feeds on fruits and berries, the white faced capuchin also eats insects, plants and even small creatures such as frogs and birds. This species of monkey is quite popular with humans. It is known as the organ grinderâ€™s best friend and it can also be trained in assisting persons who are paraplegic. It is also known for its role in maintaining ecological balance of the rain forest by dispersing pollen and the seeds of the plant. White faced capuchin troops are not thought to be highly territorial as they spend a great deal of their time on the move. On average a white faced capuchin will travel 2 km every day but there always seems to be conflict when faced with a different troop of white faced capuchin monkeys.
The white-headed capuchin is an omnivore. Its primary foods are fruit and insects, Fruit can make up 67% or more of the capuchinâ€™s diet. It forages at all levels of the forest, including the ground. Methods for finding food include stripping bark off of trees, searching through leaf litter, breaking dead tree branches, rolling over rocks, and using stones as anvils to crack hard fruits. Its prehensile tail assists with feeding, helping support the monkey when foraging for food below the branches The white-headed capuchin uses a polygamous mating system in which a male may mate with multiple females. Copulation takes about 2 minutes, and the gestation period is 5 to 6 months. Usually a single young is born, but twins occur occasionally. Most births occur during the dry season from December to April. The infant is carried across its motherâ€™s back for about 6 weeks. After about 4 to 5 weeks it can stray from its mother for brief periods and by about 3 months it can move around independently, although some infants will be mostly independent earlier. The young spends most of its time foraging or playing, either on its own or with other juveniles. Female white-headed capuchin give birth for the first time at 7 years old and give birth every 26 months thereafter.
Top speed (m/s)
Average years Life span
Summary Scientific name Type Diet Weight Lifestyle Skin type Favorite food Habitat Predators Special features
Cebus capucinus Mammal Omnivore 2.9-3.9kg (6.4-8.6lbs) Troop Hair Fruit High tropical forests and wet lowland regions Human, snakes, eagles White markings on face and long tail
11 | April 2017 Oneclick
TR AV EL TR O U G H THE EY ES O F P H OTO G R AP HER
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Audrey Hepburn