Page 1

24X7 CHAT LIVE AGENTS FOR YOUR WEBSITEÂ


CHAT LIVE AGENTS PROVIDES 24/7 CHAT SUPPORT, MAXIMUM ROI AND ENHANCED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.


BOOST YOUR USER ENGAGEMENT WITH OUR EXPERIENCED CHAT AGENTS • Real Time Engagement • Maximize Marketing ROI • Customer Satisfaction • Exponential Lead Conversion • Boost Sales • Improved Retention Ratio • 24*7 Chat Live Agents


WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE • Strategy • Custom Plans • Account Management • Trained Agents • 24* Customer Support • Integration Support


SERVICES BY CHAT LIVE AGENTS LEAD GENERATION -  YOU’RE PUTTING TIME AND EFFORT PUMPING TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE BUT ON AVERAGE, CONVERTING JUST 2% OF THOSE VISITORS TO LEADS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER 98%? OUR LEAD GENERATION PROGRAM REVOLVES AROUND HOW WE CAN IDENTIFY AND SPEAK TO THOSE USERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE, BUT AREN’T READY TO MAKE A MOVE THEMSELVES. SAME TRAFFIC, MORE SALES.


SERVICES BY CHAT LIVE AGENTS CUSTOMER SUPPORT-Â OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO CRAFT CONVERSATIONS WITH THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER MOST, YOUR CUSTOMERS. BRINGING THE BEST PRACTICES ACROSS REACTIVE AND PROACTIVE SUPPORT, BACKED BY LIVE CHAT AGENTS. GREAT SERVICE IS ABOUT A WHOLESOME EXPERIENCE.


Get in touch info@chatliveagents.com www.chatliveagents.com

24x7 chat live agents for your website  

Chat Live Agents provides 24/7 Chat Support, Maximum ROI and Enhanced Customer Experience.Our experienced sales agents work towards converti...

24x7 chat live agents for your website  

Chat Live Agents provides 24/7 Chat Support, Maximum ROI and Enhanced Customer Experience.Our experienced sales agents work towards converti...

Advertisement