Veterinary (Latin veterinae: beasts of burden), the science that is specialized in preventing, diagnosing and curing diseases of domestic animals and wild production. Nowadays Veterinary science also addresses the inspection and sanitary control of food production, the prevention of zoonotic diseases and the study of breeding and raising livestock (animal husbandry). MoticÂ´s objective is to collaborate with professionals in the veterinary field, providing them with versatile and user-friendly instruments to perform routine check-ups and thorough examinations. With this catalogue we would like to present a selection of products that will fulfill the basic needs in the daily work of veterinarians. Motic microscopes and our Moticam digital cameras are high quality products which have been thoroughly inspected and adjusted by our trained technicians. Our 5-Year Limited Warranty (2 years for digital products) is supported by a complete parts inventory that assures availability even beyond the warranty period.
B1Series Equipping your clinic with a biological microscope doesn’t necessarily require making big investments This range of microscopes guarantees good optical and mechanical quality at the very best price. Discover a new world with the B1 Series microscope. Have access to microscopical images of the samples, your patients and clients will appreciate it and you will even be able to share it with your fellow colleagues.
• Monocular and Binocular head 45° inclined or Trinocular head 30° inclined, 360° rotating • Widefield eyepieces WF10X/18mm (A) or WF10X/20mm (ASC) • Diopter adjustment on both eyepiece tubes • Revolving quadruple nosepiece • Achromatic (A) or Achromatic Super Contrast (ASC) objectives 4X, 10X, 40X S, and 100X S-Oil • Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment • Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage • Focusable 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm • 12V/20W halogen illumination with intensity adjustment • Main supply 220V-240V, CE • Blue, yellow and green filter, dust cover and immersion oil included
SMZ140Series The perfect companion for your biological microscope Observe samples of parasites causing Otitis, taxonomical identification of nematodes, cestodes and arthropods, the identification and manipulation of embryos, quality control of animal food and seeds… with a high quality stereoscopic image. By combining the SMZ-140 with our range of Moticam digital cameras you will make your stereozoom microscope even more versatile and powerful. Furthermore by adding a pair of WF20X eyepieces (optional) you immediately convert your SMZ-140 in the right instrument for the analysis of Trichinella.
• Greenough optical system • Binocular or Trinocular head 45° inclined and 360° rotating • Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm • Zoom ratio 4:1 • Magnification range; 1x-4x • Working distance: 80mm • N2GG stand: Pole stand with focusing block • Halogen illumination with intensity control; incident 12V/15W and transmitted 12V/10W • Main supply 220V-240V, CE • Supplied with black, white and frosted glass stage plates, blue filter and dust cover
BA210Series The choice of thousands of professionals Observe your cytology samples like blood, urine and semen smears with this high optical performance microscope. A large variety of accessories expands the versatility of this microscope series even further. Connect a Moticam digital camera to turn your BA210 into a digital microscope system and you will have an instrument that has already succeeded among thousands of professional veterinarians.
• Binocular or Trinocular Siedentopf type, 30° inclined and 360° rotating • Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm • Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces • Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece • CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives PL4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil • Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment • Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage • Focusable 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and slot • 6V/30W halogen or 3W LED illumination with intensity control • Power supply 100-240V, CE • Blue filter, immersion oil and dust cover included
BA310Series The perfect instrument that combines different observation techniques Bright Field, Phase Contrast, Dark Field and Polarization. Its wide range of optional accessories allows you to have the right microscope for every application. With the option of the co-observation system available the BA310 Series becomes the best choice for training future veterinarians, lab technicians or when you simply want to share the image with another person.
• Binocular or Trinocular Siedentopf type, 30° inclined and 360° rotating • Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm • Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces • Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece • CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives PL4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil • Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment • Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage • Focusable and centrable 0.90 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and slot • Koehler 6V/30W halogen or 3W LED illumination with intensity control • Power supply 100-240V, CE • Blue filter, immersion oil and dust cover included
Branchiostoma Lanceolatum Amphioxus
SMZ168Series When your samples require the best performance from a stereozoom microscope With its wide range of special bases and stands the SMZ168 Series can be used for ophthalmic and surgical examination on exotic animals, ferrets, guinea pigs… Thanks to its large working distance it is also a perfect system for microsurgery on small animals. The modularity of this series will ensure that you always get the right instrument that best fits your needs.
• Greenough optical system • Binocular or Trinocular head 35° inclined and 360° rotating • Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm • Zoom ratio 6,7:1 • Magnification range; 0.75x-5x • Working distance: 113mm • Large working area stand with focusing block • Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment • Incident and transmitted 12V/10W halogen illumination with intensity control • Main supply 220V-240V, CE • Supplied with black, white and frosted glass stage plates and dust cover
Stand 2109 + SMZ-168 Head
Stand 2105 + SMZ-168 Head
MP MP MP
Thanks to our wide distributor network and thanks to the help of many Veterinary specialists, we have managed to make a selection out of our complete program, to meet the different requirements of professionals such as you. We hope that we have given you a good impression of the possibilities Motic has to offer. However, if you did not find the microscope or solution that you were looking for; please do not hesitate to contact us to get more information on the complete Motic program. Our goal is to gain more knowledge about each specific application and its requirements, and to always give you the best support. Therefore we would really appreciate your comments and feedback in order to continue improving our offered program. We are counting on you!. Your Motic Team
“Motic is the official supplier for the workshops of the South European Veterinary Conference because of its excellent liability and quality”. Jordi Franch SEVC Workshop Manager (Southern European Veterinary Conference)
“During the past three years Motic has collaborated with us several times for Cytology workshops. All the attendants were able to see for themselves the high quality-price ratio they offer. Without any doubt Motic is an excellent brand and the right choice!” Guillermo Couto College of Veterinary Medicine. The Ohio State University Josep Pastor Veterinarian Faculty. Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona
Motic Incorporation Limited Copyright ÂŠ 2002-2010. All Rights Reserved.
EN | ES | FR | DE | IT | PT | RU
Canada | China | Germany | Spain | USA