YO U R
2 0 1 9
C H R I S TM A S
C ATA LO G
• GIVE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING •
Give a life-changing gift in someoneâ&#x20AC;&#x2122;s honor.
4. The Gift of Exploring - Field Trips and Camp
1. Choose a gift to donate in honor of someone special to you. 2. Fill out and return the envelope or visit www.mchms.org to fill it out online. 3. MCH will send each honoree a Christmas card designed by an MCH youth. See back for details about the card and how your honoree can receive a special MCH ornament as well.
Most everyone has fond memories of trips and adventures as part of childhood. However, many of our youth have never had the opportunity to venture out. The Gift of Exploring offers them the chance to learn and experience new places and experiences throughout the year.
4. All donations must be received by the second Friday in December in order for the honoree to be notified by Christmas.
5. The Gift of Traditions - Holiday meal for a home $150 1. The Gift of Adventure - Books
Do you enjoy taking a journey through a new book? Finding adventure in lands near and far? Help a child find their adventure by providing the Gift of Adventure.
Holidays are all about family and great food! With the Gift of Traditions, you can help our youth carry on those same traditions as we celebrate the gift of His birth with the love of their MCH family.
6. The Gift of Security - Nurture a baby 2. The Gift of Memories - School Pictures
Do you remember the excitement of receiving your school pictures? You couldnâ&#x20AC;&#x2122;t wait to cut and share each picture with your friends and family. You can help our boys and girls by giving the Gift of Memories, where they can proudly pass out their school pictures and cherish the memories.
3. The Gift of Warmth - New Clothing Many of our youth arrive at our home with just a few outfits, or only the clothes they are wearing. With the Gift of Warmth, you will be making sure that our children receive new comfortable, clean clothing.
Much as our Savior was born without a place to lay his head, our foster families care for babies that come to us without more than a blanket to swaddle them. Your Gift of Security allows us to provide foster parents with diapers, clothes, cribs, and other things needed to care for the most vulnerable of children.
7. The Gift of Family - Find a Child a Home
Every child deserves a family. Someone who will never give up on them, that will love them unconditionally and cheer them on to success. Give the Gift of Family to help find and support a local foster family who will open their hearts and homes to our children.
Non-Profit Organization U.S. Postage
Post Office Box 66 Clinton, MS 39060-0066
Jackson, MS Permit No. 450
Make a lasting impact in the lives of children by adding items from our Christmas catalog to your Christmas list. Methodist Children’s Homes will send this handmade card on your behalf to the person(s) you choose to honor with this gift of giving. The card will notify the honoree of which gift(s) you selected in their honor. When you honor someone with a gift of $25 or more, the honoree will receive a special MCH ornament in addition to the handmade Christmas card. Contact: Samantha Kalahar Skalahar@mchms.org (601) 853-5000 ext. 2201 *Once a gift is fully covered, your gift will be used in the area of greatest need.
“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your father in heaven.” - Matthew 5:16