POOL PRICES CASH & Credit Card accepted at the
Swimmers have two options to enjoy the pool, a season pass or daily admission charge. Everyone entering the pool must show their ID. Must be at least 16 years old to bring in a guest. Ages 3 and under Free admission. General Admission Season Passes Individual Family of 2 Family of 3 Family of 4
$5 a day $75 $100 $115 $125
* Add $15 for each additional member
Season Passes are valid between May 25th -September 3
Pool management recommends dependants with military ID ages 11-13 obtain a pool Fish Pass so lifeguards may identify patrons as proficient swimmers. With a Fish Pass, youth may swim unattended at the pool. Fish Passes will be issued only when a child can swim 40 feet, tread water for one minute and pull themselves from the water without using the pool ladder. The passes are free and are valid the entire pool season.
YOUTH GROUP SWIM LESSONS
Host the best party of the summer by celebrating your next big event at the Aviation Cadet Pool! Packages are available for squadron functions, birthday parties, and more! Reservations may be requested for an after hours party any day of the week. Two weeks notice is preferred.
Group Swim Lessons will be held at the Aviation Cadet Pool. Children can be enrolled in any level of swimming based on their ability.
Additional details are available at: www.LifeAtTheMax/.us/aviation-cadet-pool/
Register at the Outdoor Recreation Office or call 334-953-6144.
All parties are required to have lifeguards present. The number of lifeguards is determined by AFI 34-110. The pool has a slide, basketball goal, rock wall, locker rooms and an eating area, where outside food and drink are allowed. Alcoholic beverages may be served during private parties only with written authorization from the 42 FSS Commander.
Sessions are $80 per child. Registration begins April 15 and continues until sessions are filled. Children must be potty trained.
LESSON SESSIONS Session 1: 6-6:45pm June 11-14 & July 18-2 S Session 2: 6-6:45pm August 13-16 & August 20-23
Private Swim Lessons $40.00 for (2) half hour lessons. Can be conducted anytime during free swim.
GENERAL RULES Violation of pool rules may result in termination of
holidays noodles and soft floats are permitted, as long as it is not a primary source of floatation
aquatic facilities usage with no refund.
• Diving is only permitted in the 9 ft. deep area
• All patrons must show proper ID and pool passes
• No breath holding or prolonged underwater
• Report any medical conditions or emergencies to lifeguards immediately • Everyone must shower before entering the pool • Ages 10 and younger must be supervised by an adult
swimming competitions allowed • No chewing gum in or around the swimming pool • No pets are allowed in the pool area; with the exception of certified service dogs
• Children ages 11-13 need a Fish Pass with military ID
• No standing on or jumping off large floats
• Only non-oil base sun block is permitted
• Lap swim hours are designated for lap swimmers;
• Individuals experiencing the following conditionsare prohibited from entering the pool:
other patrons may not enter the facility to wait on the deck or for use of the splash pad
diarrhea, skin disease, open sores/lesions,
• See splash pad rules located at the splash pad
sore/inflamed eyes and nasal or ear discharge
• NO Alcohol per AFI 34-110 with the exception of
• Only swim suits are permitted in pools • Swim diapers are required for children not potty-trained • No horseplay allowed in or around the pool • No glass containers allowed in the pool area • Only drinks are allowed in plastic or paper containers on deck; food allowed under main patio • Smoking is prohibited in and around the pool facility • Staff is not responsible for items left at the pool facility • Patrons must be able to swim to use slides; clear the area under the slides after sliding
private parties and written authorization from the 42 FSS Commander
AVIATION CADET POOL
Bldg 89 • 334-953-5956 Season: May 18- September 29 Monday - Closed Tuesday - Friday Lap Swim (free for active duty) ..................... 12 - 1pm Open Swim ................................................ 1 - 6pm Saturday & Sunday Open Swim .............................................. 12 - 6pm
• Children age 13 and younger must clear the pool during 10-minute pool breaks • No standing on or jumping off large floats • Water wings are prohibited • Parents are responsible for watching their children • Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life vests are allowedin the pool Tuesday-Friday. During weekends and
OUTDOOR RECREATION OFFICE
Purchase Pool Passes, Swim Lessons, & Parties!
Bldg 851 • 334-953-6144
Aviation Cadet Pool
The Aviation Cadet Pool is an outdoor pool that features a children’s splash pad, swimming lanes, and a depth up to 9 feet.