Emergencies happen. We’re right here when they do.
A health emergency is something most of us would rather prevent than plan for. But when you need medical care fast, the closest emergency room is a smart thing to know. As your community partner, St. Luke's Health is your direct path from feeling scared or uncomfortable to feeling better. Get to know more about our ERs before an emergency strikes.
Find your nearest location at StLukesHealth.org/Emergency.
You give them your heart.
We give them top-rated heart care.
As a parent, you always want your kids to be in the best hands. Affiliated with McGovern Medical School at UTHealth Houston and UT Physicians, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital offers the most advanced heart treatments available and has been named a top children’s hospital in Cardiology & Heart Surgery by U.S. News & World Report. It’s the high level of care you need, and it’s designed for your child—and for you.
Advancing health. Personalizing care.
• Imagine if going to high school also meant finding out what kind of a leader you can be.
• Imagine a high school where accomplished teachers not only know your name, but take an interest in your success.
• Imagine attending a high school in downtown Houston featuring classes in forensic science, technology, textile art, broadcast journalism, and more.
• Imagine being part of a 150-year legacy of alumnae affecting positive change in the world.
Rainard is offering in-person classes, 5 days per week! We offer both remote and blended learning options.
• Students at Rainard are encouraged to ask difficult questions and pursue what they love about learning.
• Classes are kept small, so teachers truly learn about each of their students.
• They know exactly where to challenge and when to support.
• Gifted students and their families choose to attend Rainard for our small student to teacher ratio and dedication to differentiated instruction.
• Students in our Primary, Elementary and Middle School benefit from multi-age classrooms where they are able to experience learning as a member of a community of like-minded peers.
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Online: www.rainard.org • Phone: 713.647.7246 Address: 11059 Timberline Rd, Houston, TX 77043
NOW OPEN! SHIP TO SHORE
Art to Save the Sea December 29th - March 12th at Moody Gardens Have you ever seen an 8-foot-tall octopus? How about a parrot fish with a 2-foot smile? Head down to Galveston this winter and meet Washed Ashore: Art to Save the Sea, a FREE, engaging family exhibit on display at 19 locations across Galveston Island. Washed Ashore’s huge, awe-inspiring sculptures are constructed entirely of plastic collected from beaches and designed to demonstrate the scale of plastic pollution found in our oceans and waterways. The creatures are beautiful, whimsical and shocking all at once- and the best part, they are right here, on island time. Check out www.VisitGalveston.com to View the Map of Locations and Information on the Scavenger Hunt!