World-Class Florists - World-Wide Delivery
Technology Products Services Education Community
Quality, Education, Service Our resources, your advantage. As a world-class business solutions provider and a leading industry innovator, BloomNet is committed to ensuring that our florists have the best technology, the most comprehensive education, the finest products and the highest levels of service and support. When you join the BloomNet family, youâ€™ll work with a team that understands your needs and a team of experienced industry leaders who are dedicated to helping your business thrive. Youâ€™ll also have the delivery capabilities and incoming order potential of a network that reaches thousands of florists worldwide.
Bringing back a sense of community. As a BloomNet Florist, you’ll be part of a group unlike any other in the floral industry; a fresh, energetic and collaborative community of professionals offering numerous ways to grow your business. You’ll share ideas with fellow florists, broaden your artistic talents with creative inspirations from top floral designers and gain best-practice insights from floral retailing experts. All of which can enhance your bottom line, right now.
Profit. Ability With BloomNet, we offer the flexibility of a tiered pricing plan, further increasing your profit potential. Plus, you can save substantial costs in procurement by leveraging our many product lines including Napco, Palletized Glassware, Yankee Candle, Lotsa Love® Plush, Harry London Chocolates, Anagram Balloons, and Gift Baskets.
It’s all here, all from one source. BloomNet.
Florist-to-Florist Order Fulfillment Send, receive. Rest assured. BloomNet Florists are the best at what they do. We make sure of it. BloomNet’s Florist Quality Care Program establishes the industry’s most stringent quality standards and promotes the sharing of best practices among florists. Every shop in our network is personally, rigorously and continually inspected for quality. Our responsive order processing technology is second to none – helping to make certain that florist-to-florist order transmissions are handled accurately and quickly. Bottom line? You can relax knowing that your outgoing wire orders will be fulfilled with the utmost care and attention to detail. In turn, our insistence on superior quality can mean significantly increased business for your shop, as florists throughout our network know they can trust your expertise and commitment to excellence in fulfilling their orders.
More Value. Period. BloomNet Florists can make more money on wire orders. We have the highest published rebates in the floral industry with the easiest rebate qualifications. BloomNet is also the most affordable wire service solution with lower membership costs, no minimum order requirement on outgoing orders, no minimum monthly dollar amount to qualify for rebates and no monthly cap on total number of outgoing orders.
Consider the exceptional value BloomNet can bring to your business: • Tiered monthly fees. • First wire service to provide customers with delivery confirmations. • Compensation for confirmations. • Apply payments to your Clearinghouse Account or credit card. • Small case packs with inexpensive shipping and handling. • Early order incentives. • Palletized glassware program to reduce freight costs.
“Build customer relationships first, do business second. BloomNet stands behind those words and that’s why we stand behind BloomNet.” ~ Bob Tucker and Bill Bobulinksi, owners of Miss Daisy’s Flowers & Gifts, Leesburg, Florida
BloomNet Technologies Technology made simple.. Technology made simple…it’s more than a tag line, it’s a frame of mind. BloomNet Technologies is committed to providing you with solutions that enhance and streamline operations, improve efficiency and increase profitability. Behind the scenes, we will be using leading edge technology to provide the most robust, resilient systems offered in the marketplace. But you don’t need to know this, nor do you need to be a technologist to use our applications. After all, you’re a creative floral artisan with plenty of other things to worry about – including running a business.
• BloomNet Essential: We’ve made communicating with other BloomNet Florists a seamless experience.
And now, BloomNet Essential technology is even better. Manage each of your BloomNet orders more effectively. Run your business more efficiently. Boost your sales, productivity and profits immediately – all with one web-based application that’s as advanced as it is user-friendly.
• BloomNet Business Management System: More productivity means more profits. With
BloomNet’s state-of-the-art Business Management System and its easy-to-use software you can get more done in less time – increasing efficiencies and reducing operating expenses. Best of all, this intuitive, comprehensive and web-based point of sale solution gives you the freedom to be a creative floral artisan, allowing you to concentrate on growing your business instead of thinking about your technology.
• BloomNet Hosted Websites: Grow your sales online 24x7x365, and also drive more customers into
your store by tapping into millions of visitors on the web. Select from dozens of professionally designed templates including holiday and seasonal options, as well as custom pages. Access over 320 BloomNet Selection Guide images and enhance volume with search engine optimization. Promote your shop with videos and banner ads. Manage your own blog and link directly to your Facebook page, just to name a few.
• Locate My Florist: Makes it simple for customers to connect with you online and link directly to your BloomNet Hosted Website. Enables customers to quickly search and locate your shop, driving business to you both locally and via the Internet.
• Directory Online: The industry’s first and most advanced digital Directory. Fast, easy to use and loaded
with features to give your shop a competitive advantage. In addition to being an indispensable tool to increase your sales and profits through advertising, BloomNet’s Directory Online gives you the ability to enter orders, select fulfilling florists and send orders – all in one. What’s more, you’ll have the confidence in knowing you’re selecting the best qualified florists to fulfill your orders.
• Support Services: Leverage our network of technology professionals to setup, troubleshoot and
support your shop’s computers and network. From initial site analysis to installation and prompt onsite support, we’re here to support all of your technology needs.
Napco Products Exciting possibilities, serious opportunities.. The combined power of Napco and BloomNet puts the highest-quality products at your fingertips. Whether itâ€™s farm-direct fresh floral varieties, finely crafted containers, exciting gift baskets, thoughtful sympathy items, trend-forward home dĂŠcor, or a broad range of other fabulous possibilities...Napco has the products that can generate big sales opportunities for you. Want even more benefits? We offer flexible payments, small case packs, pre-show and early order discounts, no minimum purchase requirements, palletized shipping, and the ability to apply payments to your Clearinghouse Account.
Napco Showroom Jacksonville, Florida
• Napco: From traditional floral containers and decorative accents, to garden and harvest accessories,
to inspirational, sympathy and holiday themed products, Napco is truly a one-stop resource to increase your sales. For more than 70 years, florists have looked to the Napco brand for innovation and quality.
• Everyday Glassware: Affordable, functional and flexible selections in the latest colors and shapes. Increase your profit possibilities with small case pack sizes and no minimums.
• Fresh Floral: Our “direct from the farm” program assures you the very freshest floral products possible.
And, save money with special incentives such as holiday pre-book discounts.
• Everyday Product Offerings: A broad variety of outstanding products from the most recognized
national brands, available at exceptional prices.
• Palletized Glassware: Save money on freight, boost profits. • Yankee Candle®: America’s best loved candle products, in many sizes, styles and fragrances. • Harry London®: Since 1922, the finest hand-crafted chocolates, including Buckeyes, Joys, Gourmet and Mini Chocolate Covered Pretzels, London Mint Gift Sets, and several Sampler Kits. • Gift Baskets: Through 1800Baskets.com®, BloomNet offers a unique collection of pre-made baskets perfect for same-day and holiday gifting, corporate occasions, and more. • Anagram Balloons: For 30 years, Anagram has been a leader in balloon innovation. Offer your customers an extensive assortment showcasing emerging trends in color, icons and patterns as well as custom print solutions and licensed characters. • Lotsa Love® Plush: Touch your customers’ hearts with soft and lovable plush animals in a wide array of styles and sizes. • Best-in-Class Distribution Partnerships: BloomNet has partnered with leading floral products companies throughout the industry, such as Chrysal, Smithers-Oasis, and Fitz Design.
BloomNet Services At your side, ahead of your needs. BloomNet responds to your business demands with services that can keep you ahead of your competition. Looking for an edge? Our marketing solutions, education programs and support services can deliver a wide spectrum of advantages that can translate to higher sales and greater revenues for your retail florist shop.
Marketing Solutions • Wedding Wire Program: Reach millions of brides every month. BloomNet has partnered
with WeddingWire to provide you with exclusive discounts on online advertising. You’ll get premium placement across leading websites in the WeddingWire network. It’s a great way to grow your wedding business, especially when you consider that 77% of couples plan their wedding online.
• Custom Print Program: BloomNet has partnered with 123Print® to offer leading-edge digital
print technology. Create customized flyers, statement stuffers, post cards, calendars, door hangers, business cards, banners and envelopes…in low minimum quantities, with delivery in as little as 24 hours. Just log-on to our special digital print website, choose a template and place your order.
• Retail Selection Guides: Loaded with the hottest trends, ideas and profit potential. • Everyday Floral Selection Guide: Access more than 320 images including 260 all-new arrangements. Utilize our images for website promotions and email marketing campaigns. • expressions of flowers – weddings: The industry’s most extensive compilation of the latest trends in wedding flowers and personalized vision that today’s brides are craving. • expressions of flowers – essentials: The newest addition to our lineup of selection guides, featuring an extensive collection of everyday arrangements using the most affordable containers from Napco. • expressions of flowers – tributes: The most comprehensive sympathy selection guide in the industry. Helps you showcase the latest trends with over 15 color collections to give you the professional tools to market to funeral directors and customers.
• Vehicle Wrap Program: Get ready to turn your delivery vehicle
into a mobile billboard. In collaboration with The Color Spot, BloomNet offers a powerful way to enhance the brand identity of your shop. Printed in full color on top quality 3M vinyl, vehicle wraps market your business continually wherever your delivery vehicles go.
• Custom Apparel & Promotional Products: Create a coordinated and
professional look to your staff and enhance your brand with customized aprons, uniforms and other apparel featuring your logo.
• Credit Card Processing: Secure, reliable, cost-effective transaction
processing tailored to your needs. Choose credit card, debit and hardware technologies with no hidden fees, no long-term contracts and no high cost equipment leases as well as no application fees, no annual fees and no setup fees.
“Extremely impressed by the fast delivery and superior quality [of BloomNet’s Custom Print Program]...would recommend to any florist interested in gaining customers for a low cost...it was a home run for me.” ~ Irene Decker, Darrel’s Flowers, Tucson, Arizona
Education and Industry Support • floriology®: The premier magazine for today’s retail florist. Published monthly and filled with ideas
and insights from fellow florists...such as intriguing design suggestions and how to best utilize technology. Also explore marketing approaches that can help you reach more customers, more often. And, read about the latest news from the floral industry.
• The floriology® Institute: Education is the backbone of the floral industry, and that’s why
BloomNet established the premier industry-accredited educational center. Located in Jacksonville, Florida, the Floriology Institute offers courses focusing on the latest floral design trends. Also enroll in courses covering such essential topics as customer service, visual merchandising, care & handling, website/SEO, POS, social media, and procurement and vendor negotiations.
• Fresh Forum®: BloomNet brings people, products and possibilities together at gatherings throughout the country. Design symposiums by leading floral designers, best practices seminars, informative discussions, networking opportunities and an inspiring exchange of ideas make our Fresh Forums highly valuable, must-attend events.
• State Conventions and Industry Associations:
The BloomNet team is constantly out and about, attending local floral events around the country – and getting together with BloomNet Florists to discuss ways we can all grow our businesses. In addition, BloomNet is actively involved with numerous associations throughout the industry, including SAF and AIFD.
“Wow! What a week. The content of the course was perfect, so much information but not too much. Nicole and Jackie made me feel very comfortable and I cannot wait to come back.” ~ Dana Drury San Diego Flower Patch
BloomNet Florist Quality Care Program The Florist Quality Care Program strives to raise the customer experience to an entirely new level, enhancing opportunities for all BloomNet Florists. By supporting and adhering to the comprehensive standards of the Program, BloomNet Florists will differentiate their business from other floral retailers, underscoring an assurance to your customers that they can depend on you for the very best products and personal service.
Consider the Bar Raised
We’re taking the customer experience to a whole new level, encouraging the sharing of innovative ideas and best practices among BloomNet Professional Florists. • Developed by Florists for Florists. • Stringent standards and guidelines. • Continually monitored and reviewed. • Ensures 100% customer satisfaction for all Florist-to-Florist transactions. • Offers unparalleled support services. • Increases customer loyalty, repeat business and profit potential! You can be confident knowing that every outgoing and incoming floral order will be treated with the utmost care and attention to detail – generating increased customer loyalty, repeat business and greater profit potential.
Doing business with BloomNet is easy. And profitable. Differentiate your shop, optimize your success. Our goal is simple: work together with you to drive more orders through your door and create more profits for your business. We’re eager to share the many next-generation resources BloomNet can put at your disposal. It’s all part of our commitment to helping you differentiate your retail floral shop in a competitive marketplace so you can achieve a higher level of success, month after month and year after year. Let’s take full advantage of the possibilities that lie ahead, and prosper together.
100% Florist Satisfaction Guaranteed
To become a BloomNet Florist
Contact Adam Colbert Market Area Consultant 1-618-402-4612 or email: email@example.com
Visit us: www.MyBloomNet.net Follow us: www.facebook.com/BloomNet.net
Scan this code with your Smart Phone to learn more about BloomNet!
100% Florist Satisfaction Guaranteed
To learn more about BloomNet and to join our select network of Professional Retail Florists, Call: 1-800-BloomNet (1-800-256-6663) Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us: www.MyBloomNet.net Follow us: www.facebook.com/bloomnet.net