MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
2012 I O W A B E E F E X P O
Albert salers..................................lots 11-13
Settle Inn, 2101 Adventureland Dr. R.S.V.P. by February 6, 2012 to LaVern Wolff – 319-347-2373 or Mike Brink - 641-660-5185
polansky salers...........................lots 14-17 T-bone cattle...................................lots 1-2 white oak salers.............................lots 4-6 White’s Hypoint Salers..........Lots 18-20
6:30 P.M. Social & Banquet
wolff polled salers......................lots 7-10
FUN AUCTION: Donations will be accepted. SEMEN AUCTION:
Iowa Salers Association
Semen packages to be auctioned during the Banquet (ALL CERTIFICATES AT COST).
See Page 2
Iowa Beef Expo Heifer Award
The Iowa Beef Breeds Council has started a program in which each breed holding a sale at the Iowa Beef Expo will have the opportunity to present a $500 Iowa Beef Expo Heifer Award sponsored by the Iowa Beef Breeds Council to a junior exhibitor who purchases and exhibits a heifer from their breed sale. Each breed association has been asked to develop their own criteria for this award. Listed below are the two requirements of the Iowa Beef Breeds Council. The Iowa Beef Breeds Council will award $500 to the junior exhibitor of the highest ranking heifer purchased from each breed sale at the 2012 Iowa Beef Expo and exhibited at the 2012 Iowa State Fair. Heifers will be ranked at the discretion of each breed association under the following conditions: 1. The heifer must have been purchased in an Iowa Beef Expo sanctioned sale and exhibited by a junior at the 2012 Iowa State Fair. 2. Only one heifer per breed sale will be awarded. Therefore, high and low percentage cattle will be considered for one award. Furthermore, cattle with multiple breed registrations may only be awarded by the breed association which sold those cattle at the 2012 Iowa Beef Expo.
Sale Managed By:
Dear Fellow Cattlemen,
It is a real pleasure to invite you to the 28th annual Midwest National Salers Sale held in conjunction with the Iowa Beef Expo in Des Moines, Iowa. This is the longest running sale of the Beef Expo. The Salers breed still enjoys the same benefits it did when introduced to the United States more than 35 years ago, a continental breed with inAL & JEANNE CONOVER creased pelvic area, the most marbling, a long frame designed to add pounds quickly and 641-227-3537 w Fax: 641-227-3792 soundness to enable easy travel over real world terrain. Today’s Salers offer outstandEmail: email@example.com ing fertility, maternal strength and carcass quality to package unmatched versatility www.conoverauction.com in the beef industry. Please do not hesitate to contact someone from this office or any of the individual consignors if you have any questions. The CAS staff looks forward to seeing all of you Wednesday February 15th. Sincerely,
Al Conover ~1~
MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
IOWA SALERS ASSOCIATION
LaVern Wolff - President
The Iowa Salers Association is offering a donation raffle open heifer at the 2012 Iowa Beef Expo on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Tickets are $10.00 each for a chance on the female or the option to take $1000 cash instead, allowing anyone to participate. Proceeds will go to the Iowa Salers Association for breed promotion, funding junior activities, trophies and promotion for the 2012 Iowa State Fair. RAFFLE FEMALE
BVR YEVETT Born: 3/6/2011
P671820 Tattoo: BVR1530Y RED ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
MADER EXTRA POLLED 104T AP PLD MAGISTRATE WY181A P313096 AP MISS FRENCHY W181Y M & M BLK PLD CASSIDY 1L BVR BARONESS RITA P620458 RFR MISS GODDESS 530G
POLLED POWER MS MADER POLLD LEGACY 8R FRENCH CONNECTION AP MISS MEDALLION 181W HCO BLACK CASSIDY PLD 22 HCO POLLED BECKY 116F CSF806D DOYLE RFR ZOELLA 976Z
• BW 93 lbs., Actual Wt. on BW WW YW MWW MILK 10-1-11 585 lbs. +5.8 I +51 I +79 I +44 I +19 I • Sire is ranked as the #8 bull in the breed for Stayability and in the top 20 for WW. • “Yevett” traces to some of the best foundation sires in the breed including Jet and Slammer through her sire. She is double bred to Polled Power through “104T” and “Doyle” on the bottom side. • “Yevett” is well above the breed average in WW and YW offering a unique combination of added growth and foundation Salers genetics.
BVR YEVETT Raffle Heifer
Drawing February 15, 2012
PRESENTED BY: ROCKIN’ R RANCH
Gary Richter 2499 240th Ln
Guthrie Center, IA 50115
Name Address Phone
Mail Entries to: Mike Brink 3093 275th St Fremont, IA 52561 Price: $10.00
MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
T-BONE cattle Scott Prunty 2805 95th St Allerton, IA 50008 641-344-6683 (cell)
JFW PACKER 40F Paternal Grandsire of Lot 2
STP BRANDY Born: 4/3/2011
P677033 Tattoo: STP51Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
JFW PACKER 40F STP 56W TP667693 RRF ROBINETTA 59M MBF BLACK PLD STETSON MEYER MS CRAWFORD P600685 MBF MS JUNO H099
Sire of Lot 1
STP DARK HORSE Born: 3/22/2010 P667690 Tattoo: STP51X BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
OH MR PRESTON RJA BLACK SAMBO 603S P634420 RJA MISS NANCY 301N MBF BLACK PLD STETSON MEYER MS CRAWFORD P600685 MBF MS JUNO H099
NRC VICKSBURG 64C3 JFW CONCORDIA 252C POLLED BLK KING 259J RRF HERCULISA 11K BLACK PLD RESISTOL 21G MBF PATTI H010 KK POLLED EXPRESSO 7E HMR BLACK FANDANGO 52F
• BW 76 lbs., BWR 99, BW WW YW MWW MILK 205 Wt. 462 lbs., WWR 99. • Dam’s Production: 6 BWR +3.5 I +35 I +72 I +38 I +20 I 100, 6 NR 99. • “Brandy” sells with two units of semen from the 2012 Futurity Champion Bull, OPP Intrepid of 50K. It can only be used on this heifer. • Sire is a son of the two time National Champion and the breed’s first Triple Crown winner. “Packer” offers an abundance of maternal strength to this pedigree. • Maternal grandam was named the 2000 NWSS Res. Jr Champion Heifer. • “Expresso” is currently ranked 5th in the breed for Stayability EPD.
RJA BLACK SAMBO 603S
OH C W CHEVY AP BLACK COED A314E T-T ENGINEER H04 RJA MISS LORI 126L BLACK PLD RESISTOL 21G MBF PATTI H010 KK POLLED EXPRESSO 7E HMR BLACK FANDANGO 52F
• BW 88 lbs., BWR 100, BW WW YW MWW MILK 205 Wt. 567 lbs., WWR 98. • Dam’s Production: 6 BWR +2.3 I +35 I +68 I +38 I +20 I 100, 6 NR 99. • Sire was named the Senior Champion Bull at the 2009 NWSS. Champion Yearling Heifer at the Iowa • “Sambo” also sired the Reserve State Fair and the Reserve Junior Champion Heifer at the American Royal in 2011. • Paternal sister to the dam was the $2,500 top selling selection of AKG Salers in the 2007 Midwest National Salers Sale consigned by Meyer Brothers Farms. • Maternal grandam was named the 2000 NWSS Reserve Junior Champion Heifer.
QUALITY OF THIS KIND WILL BE AVAILABLE SALE DAY ~3~
MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
WHITE OAK SALERS Mike & Lori Brink 3093 275th St. Fremont, IA 52561 641-660-5185 (cell)
White Oak Salers is offering buyers choice of Lots 4-6 with proceeds going to the Arnie Grau Scholarship Fund. After the heifer is selected the remaining two lots will be offered for sale.
Paternal Grandsire of Lot 6
LMB YOO-HOO 115Y Born: 2/21/2011 PENDING Tattoo: LMB115Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
LMB NEMO 34N LMB ROCKY 9R P628271 MEYER MS 9N D MILLENNIUM 6104F STCY MISS 515R P621712 STCY NATALIE 315N
RGF RAMBO VC DESIGNING LADY 157F MBF BLACK PLD STETSON LMB LEAH 27L D 162 BLACK SPECIAL 360 D 25 MISS BIG TRADE 261 BIG SKY P BLK STEALTH STCY POLLED KINSEY 05K
• BW 68 lbs. BW WW YW MWW MILK • Sire was named the 2006 Grand Champion Bull at the +3.9 I +50 I +97 I +39 I +14 I Missouri State Fair. • Paternal brother, LMB Woodstock 920W, was named the 2009 Grand Champion Iowa Bred Bull at the Iowa State Fair and Reserve Junior Bull at the Missouri State Fair that same year. • Paternal sister was the $2,400 co-top selling female of the 2009 Midwest National Salers Sale to DMB Salers of Davenport, IA. • Dam is sired by “Millennium,” a herd bull originating from the Dikoff Ranch. He left several outstanding sons at work in that program as well. • Foundation 3rd dam is the dam of “Whiskey River” and “Rolen.”
MAC NAVIGATOR 281N
PENDING Tattoo: LMB137Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
LMB NEMO 34N LMB ROCKY 9R P628271 MEYER MS 9N TSB DRAGON 15P LMB THUNDERSTRUCK P637792 IAMO 137F
PENDING Tattoo: LMB122Y RED ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
MAC NAVIGATOR 281N LMB UNCUT 828U TP651777 STCY POLLED MYSTIC 228M GGT P BLK NO DOUBT 216M SSS MS REBECCA 22R P625438 SSS MS MERCEDES 22J
RRF ROBIN HERCULES WJM KERI 294K BIG SKY P BLK STEALTH NASA WHITNEY 08J GGT P CHALLENGER 156J GGT BLK IMAGE 302J GGT P MEDALION 311F GGT MS BLK MERCEDES 262G
• BW 89 lbs. BW WW YW MWW MILK • Paternal grandsire was a 3 time veteran of Denver and +2.5 I +37 I +75 I +40 I +21 I was named Bull Calf Champion in 2004, a class winner in 2005 and Reserve Senior Champion Bull in ’06. He has become a premier herd sire in the MacDonald program with excellent daughters who have an abundance of milk and correct udders. • “No Doubt” sired the 2008 Reserve Champion Bull at Denver. • Sire ranks among the top half of the breed for WW, YW, Milk, Marb and CW.
LMB YOURS TRULY 137Y Born: 3/2/2011
LMB YVETT 122Y Born: 2/20/2011
RGF RAMBO VC DESIGNING LADY 157F MBF BLACK PLD STETSON LMB LEAH 27L TSB POLLED SMOKEY 5M TSB PLD MABEL 94L IAMO TONTO W45C DEW MISS POLLED FANTASY
w The Best For Calving Ease w Added Calf Vigor w More Pounds Weaned Per Calf w Superior Milk Production w Unsurpassed Fertility w Extended Longevity
• BW 69 lbs. BW WW YW MWW MILK • Sire was named the 2006 Grand Champion Bull at the +2.5 I +37 I +75 I +40 I +21 I Missouri State Fair. • Paternal sister was selected by Mandy Moses in the 2009 sale and went on to be named Reserve Champion Female in the Junior Show and Reserve Division Champion in the Open Show at the 2009 Iowa State Fair. • Dam is sired by Mike’s selection from the 2005 TB Salers Sale in South Dakota. He is an outstanding dispositioned son of “Smokey” that displays extra bone while being a calving ease bull.
MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
wolff polled salers
WPS BLK PLD YUMA 117Y Born: 3/27/2011
P677519 Tattoo: WPS117Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ 75.00%
MAC ROOSEVELT 346R WPS BLK PLD CHAMP 31T P643654 WPS RED PLD 93P DW HERO’S PLD BLACK CASH WPS MISS BLK PLD 68M P593201 HIGH POINT EDELLA W03
Brian & LaVern Wolff
33809 Holly Ave w Aplington, IA 50604
319-347-2373 (home) 319-415-4892 (LaVern Cell) 319-415-4893 (Brian Cell)
WPS PLD BLK STAR 88Y Born: 3/21/2011 P677575 Tattoo: WPS88Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
SSS MR BIG DEAL 08S OH MR WIDE ANGLE P658524 RG MISS KAMEKO MAC TOPGUN 71T WPS P BLK NETTY 128W P659380 WPS BLK PLD STOUT 75S
Maternal Grandsire of Lots 7 & 10
WPS PLD RED ROCK 45Y P677537 Tattoo: WPS45Y RED ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
POLLED BLK KING 259J ZBR HOSS 18S P630431 RRF ROBINETTA 12N WPS BLK PLD GALAXY 76L WPS RED PLD 110P P614614 WPS MISS RED PLD 8M
GGT P BLK NO DOUBT 216M SSS RED LADY H08 RG PLD HERNANDO RG MISS PLD HELENA MAC NAVIGATOR 281N MAC DOLLY 99D GGT P BLK STOUT 111N KAU PLD LILY BK2F
• BW 73 lbs., 205 Wt. 776 lbs. BW WW YW MWW MILK • Sire had an actual 65 lb. BW +0.1 I +58 I +93 I +53 I +24 I and “88Y” checks in at 73 lb., making him a sure bet for a heifer bull. • Dam is sired by the $5,250 2nd top selling bull in the 2008 MacDonald “Power Performance” sale. She is an outstanding 2nd calf female with a beautiful udder. • “Blk Star” is a long sided, smooth made bull with lots of body depth. He is a calving ease bull with added performance.
AMC PLD GALAXY 11G
S NEBRASKA 330N MAC KAITLYN 8K STCY MAGNUM FORCE 855M KAU PLD LILY G30K CMC PLD BLK HERO E26C NEBRASKA CASH 02 P A A NORTHLANDER 102 4113 JENNINGS MS BLACK HAWK 3J05
• Selling 1/2 Interest & Full BW WW YW MWW MILK Possession. +3.0 I +62 I +107 I +51 I +20 I • BW 93 lbs., 205 Wt. 691 lbs. • Sired by a ¾ brother to WPS Blk Pld Gold 40T, the $4,000 high selling bull selected by Konow Farms at the 2008 Iowa Beef Expo. “Champ” is a moderate framed bull with outstanding spring of rib and thickness. • “93P” was a featured member of the Wolff ET program and Gold Dam. She was moderate framed with a good udder and exceptional disposition. • Maternal sister, WPS Blk Pld Beauty 117R is a top producer in the Wolff herd, earning Silver Dam status with her high performing offspring. • Maternal grandam, “W03,” has produced for replacement females that are all easy fleshing, productive members of this herd with good rib shape. • “Yuma” is moderate framed, wide topped and thick. He is deep made, carrying this all the way through to his flank and has an excellent disposition. Genetically, he should sire an outstanding set of females with strong maternal traits and natural fleshing ability.
MBF GOLD BAR TFE BOBBY BLACK 16B MWC POLLED FERNANDO 40F D ROBINETTA GOLD 55F AMC PLD GALAXY 11G KAU PLD BLK LILY EX2G KAU PLD BLK FALCON L1G MISS CEC 1029Z
• BW 85 lbs., 205 Wt. 687 lbs., BW WW YW MWW MILK • ZBR Hoss 18S was one of the +2.0 I +49 I +84 I +50 I +25 I top selling bulls at the 2007 NWSS, selected at $8,100. • Dam is phenotypically correct and has crossed well with several different bulls. • “45Y” is the third son of “110P” to be offered at the Iowa Beef Expo. Maternal brothers sold in 2009 to Bill Edwards and JCE Farms selected another in 2007. • “Red Rock” is a bull with lots of eye appeal. He is thick, long and has a nice amount of bone.
WPS BLK PLD DAISY C4Y Born: 3/9/2011
TP677517 Tattoo: WPSC4Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
MAC NOX 382N MAC TOPEKA 159T P642405 MAC ROYANN 100R HUBB PLD DAKOTA 41K DCS BLK PLD ROSA 510R P621031 NJF FEIST’S MISS ROSEBUD
MAC LENNOX 314L WJM JENILEE 80J JMAC GRANITE 5G MAC MISS FOSSTON 240F AMC PLD GALAXY 11G HUBB PLD GINNY 732G OPP BLACK DOMINION 618F NJF FEIST’S JETHRO 836H
• BW 78 lbs., 205 Wt. 617 lbs. BW WW YW MWW MILK • Sired by breed leader and +2.6 I +42 I +85 I +37 I +16 I $20,000 valued top selling bull in MacDonald’s 2008 “Performance Power” sale, Mac Topeka 159T, who has sired the 2010 and 2011 high selling bulls at the Midland Bull Test. • “Topeka” sons are consistently at the top of the RFI rankings at Midland, an important trait to consider with high feed costs. • “Daisy” is a full sister to DCS Windy 91W, the 2010 Reserve Junior Heifer Calf Champion in Denver. • This heifer is deep sided and thick made with an outstanding disposition. She would make an excellent show prospect. ~5~
MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
12 Albert salers
RJ A PLD YORK 141Y Born: 4/4/2011
P676698 Tattoo: 141YRJA BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
GGT P BLK STRUCTURE 54R M&M TOLEDO 54R BLK 725 P639600 EPIC MS REMOULADE 30R T-T ENGINEER H04 RJA MISS NANCY 301N P607179 RJA MISS LORI 126L
Ray Albert 13817 Hwy 66 Louisville, NE 68037 402-234-2065 402-297-6697 (cell)
RJA MISS YANCY Born: 3/20/2011
P675398 Tattoo: 111YRJA BLACK ~ POLLED ~ 70%
GGT P BLK STRUCTURE 54R M&M TOLEDO 54R BLK 725 P639600 EPIC MS REMOULADE 30R TC FREEDOM 104 OH MISS ROSE-ANN P675398 RG MISS LETIE
Sire of Lot 11
RJA PLD YUMA 105Y Born: 3/14/2011 P677015 Tattoo: 105YRJA BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
AP POLLED GENESIS XZ64F GGT P BLK CASHIER 157N EPIC MAGNUM 11M EPIC BLK REMOULADE 23L CONNEALY FOREFRONT TC RUBY 9095 RG JESSE THE BODY RG MISS JANELLE
BW WW YW MWW MILK • BW 78 lbs. • Foundation sire was the +2.6 I +42 I +84 I +39 I +18 I $37,000 1998 National Salers People’s Choice Grand Champion Bull at Denver and also sired JGK Flat Iron 502P, the 2005 National Futurity Champion. • Dam is sired by the Angus bull who has achieved popularity due to his low birth weights, added dimension and muscle mass in his calves. “Freedom” traces to the “Ruby” cow family that is noted for super maternal performance.
TSB Pld ONASIS 1U
TSB DROVER 3R TSB PLD ONASIS 1U P650734 TSB CRYSTAL 14S MAC NEUTRON 94N TSB CARESS 128U P650622 TSB PLD BECKY 200J
AP POLLED GENESIS XZ64F GGT P BLK CASHIER 157N EPIC MAGNUM 11M EPIC BLK REMOULADE 23L GGT P ENGINEER 121F T-T MISS DUSTY F603 AP PL METROPOLITAN AE569 CLV FOXY PRINCESS225X
BW WW YW MWW MILK • BW 84 lbs., BWR 100 • Foundation sire was the +2.2 I +38 I +72 I +37 I +18 I $37,000 1998 National Salers People’s Choice Grand Champion Bull at Denver and also sired JGK Flat Iron 502P, the 2005 National Futurity Champion. • “301N” is the dam of RJA Black Sambo 603S, the 2009 Senior Bull Champion at the National Western Stock Show. • Maternal grandsire is a homozygous black and polled calving ease son of “Engineer 121F” bred in the T-T Salers program in NE.
TSB PLD GUS 43N TSB PLD NOLA 91N SPRINGDALE BRIDGER 30K TSB PLD VERONICA 183K BEV MASTERPIECE 110H MAC LOTOSHA 11L AP POLLED MOFOSA UA72F TSB PLD SHARISSE 159F
BW WW YW MWW MILK • BW 76 lbs. • The paternal grandsire, +1.5 I +43 I +80 I +38 I +17 I “Drover” sired the top two high selling heifers in the 2011 TB Salers Beef Business Sale. • Maternal grandsire is listed as a Milk Trait Leader in the Salers breed. • “Neutron” has recently sired top selling progeny in sales across the country including the $4,600 high selling bull in the 2010 TB Salers “Beef Business” Sale selected by Rowell’s of OK, $8,000 top selling heifer in the 2007 National Salers Sale selected by Elm Creek Salers of ND and the $5,000 high selling bull of the 2006 TB Salers Sale selected by the Skinner and Parke Ranches of MT.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SALE DAY! ~6~
MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
POLANSKY SALERS Adam & Sara Polansky 927 210 Rd Belleville, KS 66935 308-520-3463 (cell)
JSR JAMACA 431
MAC UNION STATION 87U
Sire of Lot 14
Sire of Lot 16
AJP P BLK JAMACA 3-226Y Born: 2/14/2011
P673726 Tattoo: AJP3226Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ 75.00%
CMC MR JAMACA M44K JSR JAMACA 431 P610569 JSR MS PACIFIC 2188 HOFF STOCKY S C 765 921 JD 921 MOLLY 7194T P644186 JD 250 MOLLY 431P
PRK JAMAICA 9702J CMC MISS STAR K44G JSR SENSATION 911 JSR MS WIZARD 9385 HOFF STOCKER S C 927 3077 HOFF MISS TRAIL BOSS SC 9262 JD SUDDEN IMPACT 250M JD 9032 MISS MOLLY 211M
• BW 73 lbs., BWR 89, BW WW YW MWW MILK 205 Wt. 582 lbs., WWR 102. +2.0 I +43 I +91 I +36 I +15 I • Dam’s Production: 3 BWR 93, 3 NR 104. • Sire is also the sire of the Show Bull of the Year and Junior Champion Bull for 2011, as well as the 2011 Grand Champion Bull at Denver and $6,000 top selling heifer at Denver in 2011. • Dam traces to TC Stockman 365, an Angus bull known for siring extra thickness, base width and a powerful hip. • “7194T” is also a product of the powerful “Molly” cow family from the Dickoff herd.
AJP P BLK DIAMOND 2-45Y Born: 2/21/2011 P673723 Tattoo: AJP245Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
JSR JAMACA 431 JCG DIAMOND P638220 JCG CARMA ZBR CHARLIE BROWN 12S ZBR CARLY 45U P647038 TDH SARAH
CMC MR JAMACA M44K JSR MS PACIFIC 2188 TFI POLLED AFTERSHOCK JCG AMANDA JGK BOUNCER KFI PEGGIE JGK BLK PLD TITAN TDH NOTA
• BW 84 lbs.,205 Wt. 608 lbs., BW WW YW MWW MILK WWR 106. +2.1 I +46 I +78 I +41 I +18 I • Dam’s Production: 2 NR 106 • Sire is the Senior Bull Calf Champion at the 2008 NWSS in Denver. He combines “Jamaca 431” with the Reserve Champion Bull at the 2000 National Salers Show and Show Bull of the Year, who also is ranked 4th in the breed for Stayability. • Dam traces back to “Bouncer,” the 2004 Grand Champion Bull at the National Salers Show and sire of 2009 Show Female of the Year and National Champion Heifer.
AJP P BLK UNION 3-31X Born: 11/8/2010 P670779 Tattoo: AJP3-31X BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
BIG SKY TRITON 40R MAC UNION STATION 87U P651867 MAC SHEILA 208S GGT COUNTDOWN 227P EPIC CONSONANCE 39S P630571 EPIC CONSONANCE 11N
GGT P BLK STOUT 111N BIG SKY MISS DUSTY 57E KKCC MERCURY 416P MAC ELLA LOU 350U AP POLLED GENESIS XZ64F GGT P BLK TREASURE 273L MBF PATHFINDER EPIC PLD BLK ULTRESS 13G
BW WW YW MWW MILK • BW 84 lbs. • Dam’s Production: 3 NR 110 +3.2 I +46 I +94 I +50 I +27 I • Sire is the 2009 Futurity Champion from MacDonald Ranches. • Dam is sired by the 2006 Grand Champion Bull from the American Royal and Eastern National Salers Show. • Maternal grandam is sired by the 1999 Reserve Junior Champion Bull at Denver.
AJP P BLK SHOW GIRL 2-217Y Born: 2/11/2011 P673719 Tattoo: AJP2217Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ PUREBRED
MAC NEUTRON 94N JCGC UNMATCHED 820U TP657830 JCGC RAZBERRY 502R JGK MARADO 521P AJP SHOW GIRL 217U P646496 MBF MISS 4R
BEV MASTERPIECE 110H MAC LOTOSHA 11L HUBB PLD DAKOTA 41K JCGC PLD BLK BERRY 296M GGT P HEAVY DUTY 100J TFI PLD MS GENESIS 9031J MBF BLACK PLD STETSON MEYER MS ANGIE KAY
• BW 74 lbs., BWR 91, BW WW YW MWW MILK 205 Wt. 502 lbs., WWR 94. +2.2 I +35 I +73 I +36 I +18 I • Dam’s Production: 2 BWR 93, 2 NR 100 • Sire is the 2010 Futurity Champion from Colmore Farms and traces to “Masterpiece,” the #3 ranked bull in the breed for Stayability. • Maternal grandsire is sired by the #1 bull in the breed for Docility and is the sire of Junior Champion Show Bull of the Year, “Heavy Hitter.” • This pedigree runs deep on the bottom side, as “9031J” is paternal sister to “Aftershock,” the Reserve Champion Bull at the 1999 American Royal.
MIDWEST NATIONAL SALERS SALE
WHITE’S HYPOINT SALERS
DWB MADE RIGHT 18Y Born: 2/24/2011
P677338 Tattoo: DWB18Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ 77.00%
SPRINGDALE INDEPENDANCE DWB WILSON 29W P660335 MISS W MASTERPIECE 117H GGT P CHALLENGER 156J DWB MISS CHALLEGE MASTER P605257 MISS W MASTERPIECE 97F
David & Bonnie White 4372 Hypoint Rd Lancaster, WI 53813 608-723-2050 (home) 608-778-9050 (cell)
SPRINGDALE VIZIR 774 SPRINGDALE SMYRNA 36D W MASTERPIECE 107D AUCH BLACKBIRD A900 GGT P BLK SNAP SHOT 119E GGT ELSIE 261C W MASTERPIECE 107D MISS W CROC STYLE 195C
• BW 85 lbs., Actual WW Wt. BW WW YW MWW MILK on 10-4-11 760 lbs., Actual +1.3 I +40 I +83 I +36 I +16 I YW on 12-12-11 1030 lbs. • “Wilson” was the Grand Champion Optimizer Bull at the National Western in 2010. • Dam is sired by the #2 ranked bull in the breed for Docility, “Challenger 156J.” He is full sibling to the dam of GGT P BK Backlash 170U, the Grand Champion Bull Overall at the 2009 NAILE, as well as the Reserve Grand Champion at Denver and the American Royal. • “18Y” is double bred to the same cow family as the Genex featured AI sire, “T.O.” through W Masterpiece 107D.
DWB TRADEMARK 32Y Born: 3/11/2011
P677341 Tattoo: DWB32Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ 77.00%
SPRINGDALE INDEPENDANCE DWB WILSON 29W P660335 MISS W MASTERPIECE 117H GGT P HEAVY DUTY 100J DWB MISS PHOEBE 05P P609771 MISS JJE 2NX
Maternal Grandsire of Lot 18
SPRINGDALE VIZIR 774 SPRINGDALE SMYRNA 36D W MASTERPIECE 107D AUCH BLACKBIRD A900 GGT P BLK DESIGN 51D GGT MS P BLK DUSTY 105E JUMBO JET MISS JJE 123N
DWB MISS YASMINE 28Y Born: 3/1/2011
P677351 Tattoo: DWB28Y BLACK ~ POLLED ~ 90.80%
JFW PACKER 40F H&S MAC P583250 TDH MISS KARLA 08K AP POLLED GENESIS XZ64F DWB MISS SERENA 13S P631922 DWB MISS INDY 01P
• BW 87 lbs., Actual WW Wt. BW WW YW MWW MILK on 10-4-11 738 lbs., Actual +0.5 I +38 I +74 I +39 I +19 I YW on 12-12-11 1025 lbs. • “Wilson” was the Grand Champion Optimizer Bull at the National Western in 2010. • Dam’s sire ranks #1 in the breed for Docility and #2 for Stayability, who also sired the Grand Champion Bull at the 2008 National Salers Show. • Dam traces to Jumbo Jet, one of the foundation sires in the breed.
AP POLLED GENESIS XZ64F
NRC VICKSBURG 64C3 JFW CONCORDIA 252C SRS MASTERLINK 9145C PBR SWEET STUFF 189H BLACK TURNPIKE AP POLLED GINGER UX173D SPRINGDALE INDEPENDANCE MISS W BAR NONE 9J
• BW 72 lbs., Actual WW Wt. BW WW YW MWW MILK on 10-4-11 582 lbs. +1.0 I +30 I +62 I +36 I +21 I • “Mac” offspring have had outstanding show ring success leading to his being named Show Sire of the Year, as well as being the 2007 #2 Show Sire of the Year and #3 in 2006. • Paternal sister was the 2010 National Champion Female and the Reserve Junior Female at the NWSS. • “Mac” has earned 8 out of 8 stars on the GeneStar ranking for feed efficiency, the highest published bull in the breed. • Dam is sired by the 2008 Show Bull of the Year and sire of 2 bulls in the 2010 NWSS Grand Champion Pen of Bulls and the Grand Champion Female. • Dam also traces to Springdale Independence, the sire of the 2010 Grand Champion Optimizer Bull at the 2010 NWSS.
DWB WILSON 29W ~8~
Sire of Los 19 & 20