2 5 0 O U T R AG E
O F F S H O R E C H A M P, O N B OA R D F U N B O STON W H A L E R 2 5 0 OU T R AG E
Meet the comfortable, capable 250 Outrage. Designed to answer the needs of serious offshore anglers as well as seriously fun-loving cruisers, the 250 Outrage is easy to maintain and easy to operate. You’ll find ample amenities and options that make entertaining a breeze, plus everything you need to reel in a fishbox full of trophies. And thanks to Whaler’s unique variable-deadrise V-hull design, the 250 Outrage delivers the softest, safest, driest ride on the water. See for yourself how Boston Whaler’s foundation of unsinkable performance gives you the peace of mind to accomplish any boating dream. Take the 250 Outrage on an epic fishing run or invite your friends out for an evening cruise: When you go with Whaler, you go with confidence.
VISIT BOSTONWHALER.COM FOR COMPLETE SPECS, FEATURES & OPTIONS:
F I S H L I K E YO U M E A N I T… The 250 Outrage is a serious fishing machine, with cutting-edge propulsion, navigation and B O STON W H A L E R 2 5 0 OU T R AG E
electronics options, ample rod holders, a deluxe leaning post with a well-equipped bait-prep station and more. The boat offers 360 degrees of walkaround to provide all the fish-fighting space you need, with smart storage solutions that keep all your gear secure and out from underfoot. Available options include dual Mercury Verado outboards, providing additional offshore capability.
1) Fishing Features | The Deluxe Leaning Post features a bait-prep surface, a pressurized 30-gallon livewell with lights and blue interior, three tackle storage drawers and more. Meanwhile, two large infloor fishboxes with pump-outs readily welcome the day’s catch.
2) Helm Seating | Optional deluxe helm seating features an adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat with armrests. The optional flip-up bolsters contribute further to the overall ergonomic, user-friendly experience.
3) High-Tech Helm Station | Cutting-edge technology ensures confident command. The 250 Outrage features an electronics surface that accommodates two 12” displays, with an array of the latest Raymarine® electronics packages available.
… A N D P L AY L I K E YO U M E A N I T As terrific as it is for fishing, the 250 Outrage is also a fantastic boat for entertaining. Invite B O STON W H A L E R 2 5 0 OU T R AG E
friends and family along for a casual cruise or a hair-whipping adventure—thanks to high gunnels, strategically placed grab rails and padded interiors, every passenger will feel secure, while Whaler’s unsurpassed ride quality ensures an enjoyable experience at any speed. Loads of great seating and comfort-minded amenities ensure smiles all around, wherever the day takes you.
1) Bow Area | Enjoy more space in the bow thanks to Whaler’s sophisticated design. A generous lounge seat makes a great place to relax, while opposing seating makes for easy conversation. Add the optional bow sunshade (not shown) for protection from midday rays.
2) Smooth Performance | A 350-hp Mercury Verado FourStroke engine with hydraulic steering provides reliable, efficient power and predictable handling, with minimized noise and vibration. Choose the dual-engine option (shown) and gain extra confidence to head offshore.
3) Head/Console | Go on, stay out all day: The 250 Outrage features a private compartment in the console with a standard portable head, an easy-clean liner for low-maintenance care, and a fold-down step for easier accessibility.
FOR COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS, PERFORMANCE DATA AND MORE, VISIT BOSTONWHALER.COM