2 30 O U T R AGE
2 3 0 O U T R AG E
C A PA B L E A N D C O N F I D E N T B O STON W H A L E R 2 3 0 OU T R AG E
Winner of a prestigious NMMA Innovation Award, the 230 Outrage is a bold marriage of comfort and capability that’s as well suited for serious fishing as it is for serious relaxing. Designed to be incredibly spacious, this is a boat that feels larger than its 23 feet. From the social bow area to the roomy and versatile cockpit, enjoy all the space and amenities you need for an active day on the water. Innovative seating, storage and leaning post solutions readily accommodate all your passengers and their gear, and make it easy to tackle every item on your boating to-do list. And thanks to Boston Whaler’s unique variable deadrise V-hull design, the 230 Outrage delivers a remarkably soft, safe, dry ride. Count on reliable, efficient Mercury FourStroke power—including the choice of single or twin engines—to fuel the fun, and count on state-of-the-art helm technology to make captaining a breeze. True to its Outrage name, the 230 Outrage is confident through-and-through.
VISIT BOSTONWHALER.COM FOR COMPLETE SPECS, FEATURES & OPTIONS:
COMFORTABLE AND WELL-EQUIPPED If fishing is your passion, count on an array of purposeful amenities and options to equip B O STON W H A L E R 2 3 0 OU T R AG E
you for the hunt of a lifetime. Rod holders placed strategically throughout the cockpit and a convenient rear portside livewell keep you armed and ready. Meanwhile, the cleverly convertible leaning post includes a flip-down work surface perfect for prepping lines, tackle or snacks. Flip it up to gain extra fish-fighting clearance, or convert it all the way down to form a large aft-facing seat. For the captain, refinements include a darkened console face for reduced glare, cup holders within easy reach, and an intuitive control panel with optional Raymarine Axiom Pro touchscreens for seamless command.
1) Optional Hardtop | Choose the 230 Outrage’s popular integrated fiberglass hardtop option to gain added protection against the elements, and take advantage of the convenient rod holders and optional radial outriggers to up your fishing game.
2) Convertible Leaning Post | Smart design makes for ultimate utility; the convertible leaning post includes a flip-up bolster and a convenient flip-down work surface. A standard 54-quart Igloo cooler slides below, safely out from underfoot.
3) Leaning Post Seating | This clever post does more than provide a place to lean while working lines; it also converts to form a comfy aft-facing bench, perfect for when the gear has been put away, the fish are nestled in the in-deck fishboxes, and the sun is high in the sky.
VERSATILE, SPACIOUS AND SOCIAL Invite your friends and family along to relax, stretch out and enjoy the ride… With the B O STON W H A L E R 2 3 0 OU T R AG E
230 Outrage, there’s plenty of elbowroom to go around. (There’s also a standard portable head in the console, ensuring your guests’ comfort on long days.) To help achieve spacious-beyondits-class status, the combing around the bow seat was pushed outboard as far as possible to maximize floor space in the bow. This allowed for increased seating width, as well as additional legroom and large in-floor storage. Boston Whaler’s Innovation Award–winning team of naval architects, designers and engineers has done it again!
1) Bow Table | Planning to entertain? The optional bow table transforms the bow into social headquarters, providing plenty of surface space to enjoy a meal with friends. When not in use, the table stores neatly in the console.
2) Bow Cushions | Choose the optional bow filler cushions along with the bow table and enjoy a place to stretch out and soak up rays. While there, enjoy crystal-clear music courtesy of the premium JL Audio® stereo package option, complete with four speakers.
3) Forward Seating | No Outrage would be complete without its forward-facing seating, just in front of the console. On the 230 Outrage, this popular perch seats two people comfortably, and lifts to reveal a large storage compartment below.
FOR COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS, PERFORMANCE DATA AND MORE, VISIT BOSTONWHALER.COM