350 | 380 | 420 OUTRAGE
B O STON W H A L E R 3 5 0, 3 8 0 & 4 2 0 OU T R AG E
LEADING THE INDUSTRY IN TECHNOLOGY, COMFORT, RIDE QUALITY AND DESIGN The award-winning Outrage series is the embodiment of Boston Whaler’s dedication to innovation and excellence. The three largest vessels in the series — the 350, 380 and 420 Outrage — demonstrate Whaler’s relentless commitment to ensuring maximum boating enjoyment. At once ruggedly sophisticated and unbeatably comfortable, the Outrage models seamlessly combine cutting-edge technology, industry-leading design and impeccable construction. Loaded with purpose-driven amenities, the 350, 380 and 420 Outrage empower serious offshore fishing, easy onboard entertaining and long-distance exploring. Whatever boating dreams capture your imagination, Outrage is designed to make them a reality.
CLICK TO SEE MORE ON BOSTONWHALER.COM: 350 OUTRAGE
420 Outrage 380 Outrage
B O STON W H A L E R 3 5 0 OU T R AG E
350 OUTRAGE Boston Whaler’s 350 Outrage marries effortless comfort and major capability in one beautiful package. Thoughtful amenities make this an incredibly versatile vessel: A deluxe leaning post can be optioned up for fishing or entertaining, a premium SirusXM-ready Fusion stereo and JL Audio speakers provide top-quality sound, and a convenient enclosed head with toilet, vanity and shower adds comfort on long days. Triple Mercury Verado engines with available Joystick Piloting deliver reliable performance, superior fuel economy and effortless docking, while Whaler’s Unibond hull construction and unsurpassed engineering ensure predictable handling and a safe, dry ride. For big adventures, memorable moments and endless hours of enjoyment, the 350 Outrage is second to none.
1) Enjoy the Water | Hop right in: The 380 Outrage features a molded fiberglass portside dive/boarding door with a removable stainless-steel dive ladder, making it easy to take a dip — and equally easy to climb back onboard.
2) Secure Gear | Beneath the bow’s forward console lounge seat lies a huge, lockable storage compartment with LED lighting and optional dive tank racks. Stow up to 6 rods, 2 5-gallon buckets and a 136-quart cooler (included), and whatever miscellaneous gear the day’s agenda calls for.
3) Bow Backrests | Two of the 350’s more popular spots to lounge: the forward port and starboard seats, complete with folding backrests and drink holders. Add the optional bow table and filler cushion to create a total relaxation zone.
B O STON W H A L E R 3 8 0 OU T R AG E
380 OUTRAGE The 380 Outrage is designed to empower epic offshore fishing runs as beautifully as it hosts social gatherings. Incredibly comfortable and easy to operate, this powerful Whaler offers an array of advanced technologies including Seakeeper gyro-stabilization, Mercury Joystick Piloting and Whaler Watch remote monitoring, powered by NAUTIC-ON. Bow to stern, the 380’s layout is remarkably intuitive and notably spacious for its size, with ample seating and storage for whatever the day holds. Meanwhile, a versatile, air-conditioned cabin and optional bow and stern sunshades provide extra protection from the elements. And because it’s a Whaler, the 380 Outrage delivers unsurpassed performance and a remarkably soft, smooth, dry ride, whether you’re chasing gamefish or chasing the horizon.
1) Sophisticated Storage | A place for everything and everything in its place... The 380 Outrage follows this advice to the letter, with well-placed, welldesigned storage compartments found throughout the boat and sized perfectly for all the boating essentials.
2) Command Center | State-of-the-art helm stations are a hallmark of the Outrage series. The 380 features dual widescreen displays with cuttingedge Raymarine navigational and fishfinding technology, as well as full control of the stereo and Mercury propulsion system.
3) Smart Seating | Among the many comfortable seats on the 380 Outrage is the fold-away stern bench seat, which tucks neatly away to provide maximum fish-fighting (or dance partying) space in the cockpit as desired.
B O STON W H A L E R 4 2 0 OU T R AG E
420 OUTRAGE As the flagship of Boston Whaler’s legendary fleet, the 420 Outrage rises to any occasion. Named Boating magazine’s Boat of the Year upon its debut, the 420 is ideal for hosting friends and family, and purposefully designed for comfort throughout. Two rows of cockpit seating allow 6 people to sit or stand facing forward, and convert easily to face the cockpit when at anchor, forming a natural gathering place. The boat’s deluxe leaning post includes amenities for entertaining and serious fishing, including an electric grill, a freshwater sink, a 40-gallon livewell, a stainless-steel refrigerator, tackle storage drawers and more. Add the optional flybridge to gain a full upper command station with VesselView screen, 5 integrated rod holders, 3-across bench seating, an upper station lounge, and an unparalleled vantage point for spotting fish or panoramic views.
1) State-of-the-Art Propulsion | Count on quad 350-hp Mercury Verado FourStrokes with Joystick Piloting to deliver incredible power and precision, plus exceptional fuel economy. The engines are also remarkably quiet, so conversation can always flow freely.
2) Cabin Comforts | The 420 Outrage boasts a spacious cabin with 7 feet of headroom and two available color schemes. A fully enclosed head, convenient galley, entertainment system and convertable V-berth encourage easy entertaining and effortless overnighting.
3) A Brilliant Bow | The 420’s expansive bow invites passengers to stretch out and stay awhile. Comfy seating includes a wide forward-facing lounge with armrests and cavernous storage beneath, and additional seating opposite. An optional bow table raises and lowers electronically to form a large sunpad.
B O S TON W H A L E R .C OM
Read all about the industry-leading 350, 380 and 420 Outrage.