Farnham Location, space and style! An immaculately presented detached home in a stunning South Farnham location with southerly views over the Bourne Valley and within easy reach of open parkland, excellent schools and Farnham station. 4 Bedrooms 路 2 Receptions 路 2 Bathrooms 路 EPC Rating C
Pictured Main Photo: Breakfast Area Bottom Right: Sitting Room
the subject of a comprehensive programme of extension and improvement, creating a modern and stylish home Farnham
Property Profile Having been the subject to a comprehensive programme of extension and improvement creating a modern and stylish family home, this really is the full package. The property has recently had a sizeable extension to add a fabulous kitchen/breakfast room and sumptuous master suite. Combined with generously proportioned rooms with a contemporary split level layout and a wonderful south facing garden, this South Farnham home offers everything a family could want.
Property Summary • Large ENTRANCE HALL with understairs storage and new W.C.
• UTILITY ROOM with plumbing for services and housing a new boiler.
• Brand new LUXURY KITCHEN with 32 high gloss white cabinets, beautiful grey quartz tops and designer lighting. There is also a bank of Neff appliances featuring 2 electric ovens, a microwave and steam oven.
• OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM also double aspect - a very large L shaped room with double doors out to the garden and piping for a gas fire.
• Integrated within the kitchen is a double aspect DINING AREA with bi-fold doors leading out to a recently constructed decked area.
• SEPARATE FAMILY ROOM or STUDY ideal for kids. • Newly installed pressurised water system. • Gas Central Heating and double glazed.
BURNS & WEBBER
Pictured Main Photo: Kitchen/Breakfast Room Bottom Left: Bedroom Bottom Right: Ensuite Bathroom
• MASTER SUITE accessed from a split level landing. A large room with far reaching views, maximised by an in-built window seat, walk in wardrobe and ‘hotel style’ fully tiled EN SUITE with ‘mood lit’ shower, oversized bath, his and hers walnut effect fronted sink. • BEDROOMS 2 AND 3 are both very large doubles with dual aspect windows and fitted storage. • BEDROOM 4 is currently used as a study but would also be suitable for a nursery and is still a double room. • FAMILY BATHROOM newly installed with stylish tiles and refitted sanitary ware.
generously proportioned rooms, with a contemporary split level layout and a wonderful south facing garden
BURNS & WEBBER
Pictured Main Photo: Rear Decked Terrace Bottom Left: Rear Garden Top Right: Castle Street, Farnham
Garden & Exterior • South facing REAR GARDEN with stunning views. Generous area of lawn. • New decked terrace ideal for entertaining. • A second lower level of garden well suited for children. • Parking for multiple cars both on the driveway and separate parking area. • Front garden. • Garage. • Outside storage area with light and power, ideal for conversion into a workshop.
farnham offers a fantastic lifestyle, with miles of countryside all around Location The property is located close to the popular village of Lower Bourne and is within walking distance from Farnham town centre and main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). South Farnham schools are also within walking distance and are renowned in the area whilst the nearby recreation ground offers a great opportunity to enjoy many outdoor pursuits such as cricket, football and tennis. The town offers good shopping, recreational, cultural and further educational facilities including the University for the Creative Arts. Directions From our Farnham office proceed up Downing Street and bear right at the top into The Borough. Turn right at the traffic lights and continue round to the right following the one way system. Turn left by Gostrey Meadow and proceed up the hill. At the traffic lights continue over and after a short distance turn right where the property will be found after some distance on the left hand side.
BURNS & WEBBER
Ground Floor 994 sq ft (approx internal) First Floor 986 sq ft (approx internal) Garage 132 sq ft (approx internal) Outbuilding 132 sq ft (approx internal)
GROUND FLOOR FIRST FLOOR
Burns & Webber Farnham 01252 713868 â€˘ firstname.lastname@example.org 45 Downing Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7PH SCAN ME WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE Search your App Store for a QR Barcode Reader and scan with your smartphone to see more details about this property on our mobile website. IMPORTANT NOTICE: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantees as to their operating ability or efficiency are given. All measurements have been taken as guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.