Guildford An attractive and beautifully presented home offering bright accommodation across three floors, located in a highly regarded no-through private road nearby to the town centre and local schools. 5 Bedrooms 路 3 Receptions 路 4 Bathrooms 路 Conservatory 路 EPC Rating C
Pictured Main Photo: Living Room Bottom Left: Living Room
Property Profile Situated on a corner plot in this highly-regarded no-through private road, this attractive and beautifully presented family home offers extremely bright and spacious accommodation, which is spread across three floors. It is well located less than a mile and a half from the town centre, close to Stoke Park, Spectrum Leisure Centre and many excellent local schools both state and private.
Property Summary • Gabled covered entrance
• Utility room
• Spacious reception hall featuring roof lantern, Karndean wood-effect flooring
• Kitchen/breakfast room featuring a range of units and granite worktops, Rangemaster cooker and extractor chimney above, under stair storage cupboard, tiled flooring with under floor heating and doors opening to the rear garden
• Cloakroom • Living room, double aspect room with double glass doors onto conservatory, fireplace with gas fire & limestone ornate surround & mantle over, opening onto kitchen/ breakfast room • Dining room
• Utility room with a range of units, space and plumbing for appliances, tiled flooring and a door to the rear garden • Conservatory overlooking the rear garden
• Bedroom five/study/family room, with fully tiled en-suite shower room
BURNS & WEBBER
Pictured Main Photo: Kitchen/Breakfast Room Bottom Left: Entrance Hall/Study Area Bottom Right: Bedroom
• Master bedroom featuring a range of fitted wardrobes and a part-tiled en-suite shower room with heated towel rail • Two further double bedrooms on the first floor; one of which features a fitted wardrobe and a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden • Family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower over, w.c, basin, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
• Bedroom two, in the converted roof space providing elevated views, with eaves storage cupboards and en-suite bathroom with a modern white suite comprising bath, w.c, basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled flooring and a Velux window • Extremely bright and airy accommodation throughout, with the majority of rooms benefiting from a dual aspect • Views across the neighbouring playing fields • Full planning permission granted for a two storey rear extension
BURNS & WEBBER
Pictured Main Photo: Rear Garden Bottom Left: Conservatory Top Right: The Downs, Guildford
Garden & Exterior • Plot size approx. 0.2 acres • The substantial gravelled driveway allows parking for several vehicles • The front garden is laid to lawn with established flower and shrub beds • The secluded rear garden has a paved patio area and an expanse of level lawn with beautifully tended flower/shrub beds and mature hedging to the perimeter allowing a good degree of privacy • Circular sun terrace to the rear of the garden and a vegetable plot, summer house and storage shed • Side gate from rear garden allowing access to the front of the property • Private gate allowing direct access onto George Abbot’s adjacent playing fields Guildford
guildford is surrounded by open countryside Location Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon cinema and the Spectrum Leisure Centre. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of first class schools in the town, including Guildford High School, The Royal Grammar School, Tormead and Lanesborough schools. The state sector is also very well catered for, with both George Abbot and The County School being very well regarded. Directions From our office, leave Guildford town centre on the A3100 London Road and passing Stoke Park on the left. At the Baker Tilley roundabout, take the second exit sign posted to the A3 and Burpham. Take the second turning on the right-hand side into Ganghill, continue along to the T-junction and turn left and the property can be found at the end of the road on the lefthand side.
BURNS & WEBBER
floorplan Gross Floor Area 2,182 sq ft (approx internal)
Burns & Webber Guildford 01483 440800 â€˘ email@example.com The Clock House, 2 London Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2AF SCAN ME WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE Search your App Store for a QR Barcode Reader and scan with your smartphone to see more details about this property on our mobile website. IMPORTANT NOTICE: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantees as to their operating ability or efficiency are given. All measurements have been taken as guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.