Farnham This impressive detached family home offers superb accommodation presented in very good decorative order throughout, with grounds of approximately 0.81 of an acre situated in an extremely sought-after part of Farnham. 5 Bedrooms 路 4 Receptions 路 2 Bathrooms 路 No Onward Chain 路 EPC Rating C
Pictured Main Photo: Drawing Room Bottom Left: Dining Room
Property Profile This beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached 1930â€™s character house has been extended over the years and now offers an extremely spacious family home. There is plenty of space for entertaining with a large dining room and superb drawing room with additional reception space in the family room and study. The bedroom accommodation will suit any family with the master suite having a dressing area and large en suite shower room and the landing with stunning views over the garden, offers an additional place to sit and read or relax.
Property Summary • LARGE RECEPTION HALL with storage cupboards. CLOAKROOM with white suite and shelving to the rear wall.
• STUDY overlooking the front with bow window.
• DRAWING ROOM A wonderful triple aspect room overlooking the rear garden with stone fireplace housing a multi-fuel burner and warm air floor grille.
• KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM to the rear of the property with ample work surfaces, cupboards and drawers, breakfast bar with wine rack below, integrated appliances including fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Neff hob with extractor over, Neff double oven and door to the utility.
• DINING ROOM a well-proportioned room with bow window.
• UTILITY ROOM with sink unit, cupboards, tiled floor, door to garden and garage.
• TV ROOM/SNUG a bright room overlooking the garden with doors to the patio.
• STAIRS FROM HALL TO FIRST FLOOR
BURNS & WEBBER
Pictured Main Photo: Kitchen/Breakfast Room Bottom Left: Master Bedroom Bottom Right: Bedroom 2
• GALLERIED LANDING/LIBRARY with feature arched glass door opening out onto a balcony taking in views of the garden. Airing cupboard and additional storage cupboard. Separate WC. • MASTER BEDROOM A large double aspect room with fitted bedroom furniture and additional dressing area with further wardrobes. • EN-SUITE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM with low level w.c. feature wash basin and low level w.c. • BEDROOMS 2, 4 AND 5 all face the front of the property with wardrobes. • BEDROOM 3 overlooks the rear garden and again has wardrobes.
this beautifully presented detached 1930’s character house has been extended over the years
• LARGE FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM with roll top bath, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin and shower cubicle.
BURNS & WEBBER
Pictured Main Photo: Rear of Property Bottom Left: Rear Garden Top Right: Castle Street, Farnham
Garden & Exterior • THE GARDENS are a particular feature of the property extending in all to approximately 0.81 of an acre. The front is laid to lawn set behind a brick wall and a driveway, providing ample parking. There is a wide side access to the rear which has a beautiful lawn, a patio area edged by planting and the whole garden is secluded with mature trees, mature shrubs and rhododendrons. • DOUBLE GARAGE with automatic door, 2 rear personal doors, w.c. and spiral staircase leads up to a storage area with electric heater. WORKSHOP TO THE REAR. • FOLLY STYLE OUTBUILDING in the garden incorporating a SINGLE GARAGE, STORAGE AREA and additional WORKSHOP.
farnham offers a lovely lifestyle, with miles of stunning countryside all around Location The property is situated in a particularly sought after part of Farnham less than a mile from Farnham Golf Club and within 3 miles from the town centre. Farnham offers numerous shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, sporting, cultural and educational facilities and main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The area is surrounded by many miles of countryside for walking and cycling with a bridle path running to the rear of the garden for the riding enthusiast. Directions From our Farnham office proceed to the top of Downing Street bearing right at the top into The Borough. Turn right at the traffic lights then take the left hand lane and continue up to the traffic lights with the A31. Continue over and bear left after the level crossing into Waverley Lane. Turn left into Old Compton Lane, left into Compton Way and at the end of this road turn left into Crooksbury Road where the property will be found on the left hand side.
BURNS & WEBBER
Ground Floor 1,610 sq ft (approx internal) First Floor 1,495 sq ft (approx internal) Garage - Ground Floor 418 sq ft (approx internal) Garage - First Floor 128 sq ft (approx internal)
GARAGE - FIRST FLOOR
GARAGE - GROUND FLOOR
Burns & Webber Farnham 01252 713868 â€˘ firstname.lastname@example.org 45 Downing Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7PH SCAN ME WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE Search your App Store for a QR Barcode Reader and scan with your smartphone to see more details about this property on our mobile website. IMPORTANT NOTICE: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantees as to their operating ability or efficiency are given. All measurements have been taken as guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.